SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] 41.138.188.100/ Lagos
Quote:
U R STINKY PLS GO AWAY
WHICH JIND FOUL U BE SELF;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;WHY NOT GO AND WASH UR SELF.......U R STINKY PLS GO AWAY

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY AND CLUB MEMBERS WILL DIE DEFACITING ON THEIR BODIES. IN THE NAME OF JESUS DIE NOW AND FOREVER REMAIN SILENT YOU DOG!

[email protected]
Quote:
lol you are probably so hungry and frustrated today, will send u a couple of BANANA
Say it and salivate BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER BROTHER ALL OF THIS HAS REMAIN YOUR PORTION FROM THIS MINUTE PLEASE LEARN HOW TO SPELL YOUR WORDS CORRECTLY OK. JUST GO BACK TO SCHOOL IT IS NOT TOO LATE

[email protected]
Quote:
you dont even speak like a child of God,u back like a dog.fool!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOLISH IDIOT THAT COULDN'T WRITE COMMON GOOD ENGLISH. THE MONEY PAID ON UR HEAD IN PRIMARY SCHOOL WAS JUST A WASTED MONEY.

ANIMAL, GO BACK TO PRIMARY ONE. ASS HOLE.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a fool, you think I will send my real pictures to you. We have a lot of free pictures on the internet like twitter, facebook okay? You are a BIG GOAT!

[email protected]
Quote:
Is this mail from a mad man?

[email protected]
Quote:
NA UR PAPA U DEY TALK TO,ALL UR GENERATION OGUN GO KILL THEM IDIOT LIKE U,

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT
YOU'RE A SENTIMENTAL FOOL WITH CAPITAL LETTER (F( SINCE U HAVE TIME TO REPLY GOAT EWU IKPU NNEGI YOUR MAMA TOTO IDIOT LIKE YOU: IT 'S YOU THAT WILL DIE FIRST BEFORE YOUR GENERATION UPON GENERATION ? GO TO HELL. VA FAIS FAUT AN ILLETRATE LIKE YOU.

IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
STUPID IDIOT, SEE WHO YOU ARE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Cant u see that you`re the biggest fool i`ve ever seen?

[email protected]
Quote:
Are you that mad man?...explain please.

[email protected]
Quote:
Why being selfish, it shows that u are what u called ur self.

[email protected]
Quote:
My young friend,
your mail shows that you really dirty,u hardly take your bath,brush and your room is always messed up..you may be a smoker too and money hardly stay in your pocket tell me am lying?

From their fruits

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOUR FAMILY .YOU DON'T HAVE WORK,

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A BIG DOG.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER BACK TO SENDER AND YOUR MAMA TOO FUCK YOUR SISTER FULL MUGU I WILL FUCK YOU UP

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER ASS

[email protected]
Quote:
ara gbakwa gi ngahu, may u buries your mama

[email protected]
Quote:
THE GOD WHO ANSWERED BY FIRE WE ANSWERED YOU WIT FIRE. BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
orie ofoka si bel

[email protected]
Quote:
you and your family are mad

[email protected]
Quote:
I WISH U WORST THAN THAT. TO NIGHT WILL BE YOUR LAST TIME ON EARTH TOGETHER WITH YOUR FAMILY. I SEND YOUR EVIL WORDS TO U AND EVERYTHING IN YOUR FAMILY IN TRILLION FOLD

[email protected]
Quote:
BECAUSE YOU HAVE IDENTIFIED WITH THE DEVIL YOU ARE ALREADY A DEAD MAN! THE SUPREME GOD OF ISRAEL WHOM I WORSHIP WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR DEAD AND EMPTY gods IN BENIN KINGDOM YOU FAGGOT AND ASSHOLE! YOU SON OF A CHEAP SLAVE YOU ARE DEAD IN 24 HOURS BECAUSE THIS IDENTIFICATION YOU DID WITH THE DEVIL WILL CONSUME YOU NOW YOU IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU'RE A SENTIMENTAL FOOL WITH CAPITAL LETTER (F( SINCE U HAVE TIME TO REPLY GOAT EWU IKPU NNEGI YOUR MAMA TOTO IDIOT LIKE YOU: IT 'S YOU THAT WILL DIE FIRST BEFORE YOUR GENERATION UPON GENERATION ? GO TO HELL. VA FAIS FAUT AN ILLETRATE LIKE YOU.

IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
why not think of somethin dat will better ur life fooling ur self online,,,,,,,,,,,,,get busy pls,

I PRAY MAKE U MAKE MONEY BCOS IF PERSON LIK U NO MAKE BETTER MONI NA MADNESS AT LAST

[email protected]
Quote:
scammer God Pass you

[email protected]
Quote:
COME AND EAT MY CHEET...EWU
JUST LIKE YOU ARE, I LIKE TO WILL KILL YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY INCLUDING THAT YOU MOTHER WHO LOOKS LIKE IN BESIDE, YOU BASTARD BORN OF A DOG.

[email protected]
Quote:
Sold my soul already...what do u knw abt d devil? I'm so hellish ,boi u will get a hammer, I'm eating like a big dawg, I'm so full, I'm so straight u so fake. Let ur soul be taken in place of my tears....Deo Optimo Maximo

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU'RE APOORMAN AND YOU WILL REMAIN POOR FOREVER, IFYOU NEED SOME CASH JUST BEG ME ATLEAST I CAN ASWELL SEND $300 2 U DASH THUNDER WILL STRIKE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO GRAVE FIRST TA MERE CON!!!!!!!!!

VA FAIT FAUT PETASSE.

[email protected]
Quote:
So na Black axe you dey refer to as agent of satan??? I pity you. You go beg for mercy and you nor go get one after black axe don run you down for this full town. I won't say much. Just sit and watch what happens to you and your loved ones. This email when you use email me so, wating e bi? your papa dey work for FBI? Abi na your mama? I swear to KF, i will get you down.

Have a nice day.

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur MAMA TOTO
u don't have a job snitch, *DELETED*, go back to school ,

anu-npam

[email protected]
Quote:
ONWU GBUO KWA GI,GBUO NNE GI,GBUO NNA GI YA NA UMUNNE GI DUM.
ONYE ARA

[email protected]
Quote:
But Lawani is a yaruba Name, but do you speak Ibo, which means that you are not correct man.

You must go to hospital for idiot test.

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr. Lawani Are you sure you are bank executive director.
Na wa for you. You go live for ever on earth.

Why did you answer Lawani, why you are an Igbo Man.

You have commited a crime for telling lie, so I will meet you in hell fire, both of ue will be burning in hell.

[email protected]
Quote:
that kill your mother.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR SELF YOU WISH THAT, YOU NO GO SEE BETTER IN YOUR LIFE FOOLISH IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
My address is tanah abang street jalan kunigan square jakarta indonesia

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA IT IS LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB.

[email protected]
Quote:
If you know Christ, you wouldn't use such a barbaric word.

[email protected]
Quote:
i wish u the same,in Jesus name,Amen

[email protected]
Quote:
I RETURNED IT TO YOU IN TEN MILLION TIMES IN JESUS NAME AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender idiot GOD will kill you and ur family
back to sender idiot like you go to hell fire
back to sender idiot like you go to hell ur mama and ur papar basterd ewu

[email protected]
Quote:
I WANT FUCK UR MAMA AND IF UR MAMA TOTO SMELL I GO KILL HER FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
get it back ten million times useless idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO THE SENDER WITH HOLY GHOST FIRE YOU WILL DIE

Dearly Beloved,

Warm greetings to you.

I hope this mail meet you in a very good health condition...

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER DIE OVER THIER TOGETHER WITH YOUR FAMILY
YOU ARE FOOL IDIOT LIKE YOU I HAVE TOLD YOU TO GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS SO THAT I CAN LOCATE WERE YOU LEAVE AS U SAID THAT YOU ARE NOT FEARING ME.

I MOST FDIND YOU AND WHEN YOU CUT HHHH

HAHAHA!!!!.

LISTEN AND LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY IF YOU DONT MIND THIS SHIT YOUR DOING WILL LEAD YOU TO HELL.

MIND YOURSELF BECAUSE ONE PERSON CAN NOT HOLD A CLIENT SO UNLESS YOUR FATHER BORN THE MUGU SINCE YOU SAID YOU REPORT YOUR MOTHER TO ALUSI NDI NNAGI.

AND YOU DONT HAVE ANY MONEY IF YOU NEED MONEY SEND ME YOUR RECEIVERS NAME SO THAT I CAN SEND YOU MONEY.

FINALY THE NUMBER THAT YOU HAVE PROVIDED TO ME WILL LEAD YOU TO PRISON OR YOU FEEL THAT YOUR ARE WISE,I WILL FIND YOU WELTHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

I HAVE TOLD YOU MANY TIMES TO GIVE ME THE NAME OF THAT YOUR CLIENT U REFUSE DONT PLAY WITH TIGGER.

YOU FOOOOOOOOL

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WWWWWWIIIIII LLLL FUCK UR MOTHER WITH A BOTLE OF FLAG BEER

[email protected]
Quote:
i agreed to be one of ur enemy pls it's what i want go away i don't want you anymore go go go go Mbaise man go oooooooooooooooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND THROUGH BETTER FORMAT AND DO GOOD MUGU WORK. NO BE THIS WAY YOU GO TAKE COLLECT MONEY FROM MUGU BECAUSE I NO GO FALL FOR YOU. IF YOU NEED FORMAT I WILL GIVE YOU. STOP ALL THESE RUBBISH IDIOT.

I DON SEE MILLION OF THIS KIND OF MAIL AND I NO DEY SHAKE. BCOS YOU BE MUMU.

[email protected]
Quote:
FIRE BORN YOU AND YOUR SATAN, AND ALL OF YOU WILL PERISH

[email protected]
Quote:
when you were born your families; and family friends were all hapy CELEBRATING.
not knowing that GOAT is better than you; even your biological parents are fed UP with you; saying hadnt be you are an inbeside it would have be preferable than giving birth to GOAT.
well its a PITY.

[email protected]
Quote:
Fools like you are spoiling this job.Fcmb my foot look at wasting good
time writing rubish i pity you old fool see your mates have all made
it agent of your mother.

Advise be serious and make money for your poor family.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER, I GANWU NA OGBENYE.

[email protected]
Quote:
An illiterate like you that cannot spell words right. Fool, Bastard! you change your email, right. You are lucky to escape the last time I plan getting you down. You won't be lucky this time around. We have your IP adress and your phone No. You have a case to answer with EFCC. Fool

[email protected]
Quote:
you and idiot

Mrericbrown Mrericbrown [email protected]
Quote:
back to sender idiot go to hell

[email protected]
Quote:
Greater is he that is me than you stupid father you call whatever you call him, you be church rat, na poverty metality dey disturb you.Am God on this earth, my father in heaven will not allow my foot to be moved. I don send Angel Michael make then come throw you over board.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Now listen every cause you lea on me shall go back to your entire generation both in the city or in the village all must receive the cause, because what is in me is greater than what is in you okay.

Quote:
NOTICE ANY MORE EMAIL YOU SENT TO ME AGAIN YOU CAN NOT OPERATE WITH THAT MAILBOX AGAIN I WILL CLOSE THE MAILBOX TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IN ANYTHING COMPUTER LEAVE I AM MORE THAN YOU FAR AWAY, YOU BASTARD LEAVING BY FAMILY CAUSE

[email protected]
Quote:
god will west u idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
why are you acting insane,you can't even speak english or write pure simple english.

[email protected]
Quote:
you will remain in Niger and rotten there idiot if u know that you are guy make a move ok useless fool like you
nous somme nombreaux ici vq ches ches travail, arrete des a med les somme tres tres fout. si tu besoin l argent il faut demande pardon la je ve te aide baite.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR PARENT, BIG FULL YOU CAN'T EVEN WRITE GOOD ENGLISH

[email protected]
Quote:
You are fraustrated

[email protected]
Quote:
THANKS U SO MUCH BET IF U MAKE ME ANGRY WITH YOU , IF I CALL YOUR NAME SEVEN TIMES AT MY TEN BOOK OF MOSES IN FACT U WILL DIED. MIND UR SELF, I NEVER FIND U.DONT CALL ME OSU NEXT TIME I BEG U .GOOD BYE MAY GOOD BLESS U

[email protected]
Quote:
sister abeg you in thy name of God am sry for sending such mail to you though is not my fault I didn't do it intentional, plz forgive me ok na moni i dey find lets just be frnds am a nice guy so forgive n forget ok, omalicha,akwanwa,yori yori nwa biko gbahalu biko ze nu...................thanks a million time cz I know u've forgiven me it won't happen again I cross my hrt a million times plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

[email protected] 41.203.64.131/ Lagos
Quote:
PLEASE
MY GUY DON'T YOU HAVE ANY BETTER THING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE? IF ONLY YOU KNOW WHO ARE DEALING WITH YOU GO HAIL.

YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER GO REGRET WHY THEM BORN YOU. MU MU. MONET KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY YOU BETTER GO LEARN MANICHEAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
Bros live me na
Shooooooooooo bros you go live alone,Wetin i do you sef, Na u e go well for no be ooo, I reject it in Jesus name..

[email protected]
Quote:
same goes to u too if u don,t respect ur old age.

[email protected]
Quote:
May God heal you from this your mentally sickness in Jesus name ...amen , this madness move away from this man today and never come.... frankly speaking your email shows that you are mad and needs heaven intervention, but i don't even know who you are,can you please tell me who you are??

[email protected]
Quote:
COMMON GOOD ENGLISH U CAN NOT WRITE INCLUDING UR LOCAL LANGUAGE LET ME CORRECT U MOVEING. IS MOVING, NKWERRE is; NKWERE.

look 4 JOB LET ME WORK OUT MONEY 4 U OK, I AM BETTER THAN THE BEST.

[email protected]
Quote:
OMO U BE POOR MUGU
POOR MUGU LIKE U

[email protected]
Quote:
HANG UR SELF twooo, haaaaaaaa

[email protected]
Quote:
BAD BELLE NO FIT DANCE KOKOBILO......GOD PASS YOU....AM ON FAST LANE...

[email protected]
Quote:
FATHER FUCKER LIKE YOU ,YOU SEAT AT HOME CLAIMING TO BE SATAN TRY SOME THING BRO YOU ARE LAZY THAT ALL YOU MOTHER IS GONA FEED YOU FOREVER DEAD ,MEN DON'T COUNT

[email protected] 196.201.51.25/Ghana
Quote:
MONKEY LIKE U
UR MAMA GO FUCK CAT HORSE UR MOTHER AND UR FATHER WILL FUCK GOAT AND DOG AND WHEN UR SISTER I WILL FUCK BE4 I CALL MY MONEY TO SUCK HER TOTO U GO DIE BE4 UR FATHER FOOL LIKE U WATTING U THINK SA U GET U DA LOOK 4 MAGER UR GRAND FATHER WILL COM AND HELP U GET MUGU SUCK MY HERD DICK

[email protected]
Quote:
God go bless u i hope u no hw E be u 4 no open ur mouth day talk all this if u no like waiting i day do agent of satan den fine work 4 me

satan pikin

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD OF WLL FIGHT THE BATTLE FOR ME.UR EVEIL AND U CANT BATTLE WITH MY LORD.LET THE HOLY GHOST THUNDER AND MISIL STRIKE U IN JESUS NAME AMEN.LET THE EVIL OF UR LIPS COVER U.

Quote:
CALL THIS NUMBER.. +234 8033400779,THIS IS MY ADDRESS 53 Osusu Road ABA TRY AND DIE WITH UR NATIVE DOCTOR.

[email protected]
Quote:
if you have some thing you will not make noise ok,
if you know you are a man then drop you number let see ,ok small rat

[email protected]
Quote:
dis is my number +628569965614 if u dont kill me then just call yourself a stupid idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
agent of satan i 4 get something u self no get work 4 hand? abi plp blood make u go sock don finish? if e don finish let me no so i tell u were do go sock blood because my blood to wit 4 black peson like u

and no 4 get say were no day do this with empty hand{ juju} so no worry ur self ur papa abi na ur oga wen be satan know us.

beware!!!!!!!!

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
ASS SUCKER. SHAME ON YOU. PIG, SWINE, DIRTY IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD GO PUNISH UR GENERATION GO FUNK UR DADDY MUGU I GO KILL U BY THE DEVIL
U GO DIE LIKE FOWL U FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
WELL I DON'T NO WHO YOU ARE,BUT I CAN SEE YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN ANIMAL WHO HIS FATHER IS A BIG GOAT AND MOTHER A BLACK DOG.I HAVE IGNORE YOU FOR MUCH NOW I THINK IS TIME TO LOOK FOR YOU,BUZU LIKE YOU,I I MUST TELL YOU AM FROM DELTA STATE OF NIGERIA,FULL WARRI BOY,AM COMING AFTER YOU SINCE YOU DECIDE TO FULL YOU SELF,JUST WASH YOU BACK FROM NOW ON,IF YOU ARE FRUSTRATED WANT YOU GO AND LOOK FOR SOMETHING DOING INSTEAD OF WASTING YOU MONEY IN THE CAFE FOR NO REASON.EKPA,ORUWA,ERAVWE,OZWIE,BIG FULL,CASTRATED HE-GOAT.AM AFTER YOUR LIFE FROM THIS HOUR.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD WILL PUNISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION,USELESS ENTITY.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SEND FOR ALL YOUR GENERATION FOOLISH BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
No maga will pay you too because u are foolish too, if think am foolish with my own format, u are more stupid with ur own format too. Guy man cursing his fellow guy man, you will loose all u have gotten

[email protected]
Quote:
guy nobi work u dey do u think i dnot kn you right foolish idiot scavenge nincompoop fool

[email protected]
Quote:
NA POVERTY DE WORRY U...U 4 TELL ME MAK U DE WORK 4ME SO DAT I FIT DE FEED UR FAMILY...HUNGRY WAN KILL UR PAPA ND MAMA Lol....byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[email protected]
Quote:
So you don't have any other important thing to do than to rain curses upon a fellow man? Why can't you ignore the mail and busy yourself with more important things to better your life. Thank you for abusing somebody you don't know from Adam. May be you are a guy concentrate on your work, if have any. But becareful. Have a good day.

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE BIG FOOL, BEG ME MAKE I NOR SPOIL YOUR WORK, YOU DEY FORM U TOO SHARP. EVEN IF YOU BE DEVIL FIRST SON, NA GOD GO PUNNISH UNA TWO TOGETHER. THUNDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. YOUR CLIENT NA BASTARD, NA POOR MAN AND NOR BE MY TYPE. BIG FOOL LIKE YOU. I WONDER THE VILLAGE WEN U COM FROM SELF.

[email protected]
Quote:
Pls, who do u sent this raw mail,or is it a mistake?,pls correct urself b4 i use holyghost fire 2 rebuke u ok?

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
your full

[email protected] 196.201.51.27/ Ghana
Quote:
UR MOTHER WILL DIE
UR MOTHER AND UR FATHER EVEN UR SISTER WILL USE MY DICK AS TOOTHPICK.IAM MY SELF ANY ATTESTED ON ME IF LOOKING 4 UR DEATH.TRY ME ONT FUCK U.IF U DONT KNOW GO AND ASK HOW IS ODESHI ANTHING THEY HAPPEN .AM THE FIRST SON OF MY FATHER U IS A GOAT BY TRYING ME WHAT I HAV SEEN U HAV NOT CAR WORD LIKE U.IF U DONT KNOW I WILL HAV UR MOTHEER WHICH IS ASHAWO AND UR SISTER THAT TAKES MY AMU AS TOOTHPICK ON ONE BEAD .UR GIRL FRIEND IF U HAV IS MY HOUSE MADE.FOR U U WILL DIE WHEN U ARE MAKING LUV WITH ANY WOMAN THAT IS WHER U WILL DIE UR PAPA AMU UR MOTHER TOTO ALL UR FAMILY WILL BE WORSHIP MY AMU FUCK UR MOTHER BY UR SELF SUCK MY DICK CALL ME IF U CAN BASTERED OF A SON OF A BEST WHICH IS WHAT UR FATHER IS +228 91611806.DEATH MAN OF UR TYPE CAN DO NOTTHING MIND U THAT GOD HAS CASTRATED U.DEVIL FUCK UR MOTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD PIKIN YEYE FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
TRY MAKE U GO DO PERSONALIZED DOMAIN BX U NOR DEY SHAME NA FREE EMAIL U DEY USE AS HSBC.

[email protected]
Quote:
OR WE GONNA HACKED YOURSELF...MY 10 YEARS IN COLLEGE OF PROGRAMMING,UNIVERSITY OF TOTHENHAM IS NOT A TOY....DO YOU HAVE GOOD HUMOR? YOU BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
Your Mother for house nai you dey talk to

[email protected]
Quote:
i fuck your sister last night.

[email protected]
Quote:
full u dont have job to work idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
MY GOD ANSWER PRAYER AND HE THE MEKAER OF EVER THING OK DONT YOU AGAIN
U FCUK ASS HOL IT WII BE BACK TO SEND ALL THE THING YOU SAYED WILL TURN BACK TO YOU .THE ARE NO POWER THEN MY GOD. HE IS THEMAKER OF EVERY THING HE IS THE CERATOR .AND ALMIGHTY GOD HIS FATHER GIVE HE ALL POWER ANE SAY IN HEAVEN IN EARTH IN ANY WAY THAT THE CALL THE NAME JESUS THAT ALL POWER MUST MUST MUST SAVE HIM THAT IS THE GOD THAT I AM TAKING ABOUT OK IF YOU DONT WONT TO HELP ME NO PROBLE BTDONT EVERCALL MY GOD AGAIN OK

[email protected]
Quote:
This means that you don`t have better things to do you fool. You are insulting your self and your family but thinking that you are insulting me. I feel so sorry for you because all you have said will surely come to pass in your life and your family. When it start happening to you then you will search for me but you wont see me because you don`t know me. Keep on purring insult on your self & family.

[email protected]
Quote:
I THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR COURSE.HENCE YOUR NOT THE AUTOR AND THE FINISHER OF MY LIFE FOR YOU CAN'T EVEN COUNT A SINGLE HAIR IN MY HEAD YOU AGENT OF SHAMELESS DEVIL YOU ARE A LOOSER HERE ON EARTH AND IN HEAVEN THANKGOD I HAVE DEDICATED MY LIFE TO GOD NOMATHER HOW MY SIN IS I AM LIKE DAVID HIS SON FROM THE BIBLE GOD DOSEN'T COUNT MY SIN DAVID SMITH OK SO WHAT YOU WISH 4 OTHERS WILL COME BACK TO YOU AS FOR ME AM BLESSED ALREADY.I WISH YOU GOOD THINK ABOUTH IT.

[email protected]
Quote:
FIRE WILL BORN YOU AND YOUR GENERATION

[email protected]
Quote:
I COMMAND IT TO BE YOUR PORTION IN THE NAME OF GOD

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER DID THE MOST HAVOC BY NOT SENDING YOU TO SCHOOL...BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck offffffffffffffffffffffffff

[email protected]
Quote:
U WILL DIE THIS NIGHT
FUND TERMINATION APPROVAL.

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender stupid man . look at you united nation , soon you will united embassy this year is you worst year . hardship will follow you and all you entered family fuck . basterd go to hail

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

ulta
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

all these years, still this thread is my favorite place to be in this forum. Laughing

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
IDIOT THATS WHAT U ARE,

AM AN APPLE OF GOD EYES???

GO TO HAIL, U DESERVE IT,

MUGU ONE MILLION

AM FROM ABIA STATE NIGERIA.

[email protected] - feel free to abuse that number

Quote:
YOUR FARTHER WILL FIRST DIE BEFORE YOU OK I HAVE SAVE THIS YOUR NUMBER I WILL GET BACK YOU OK YOU CAN CALL ME OK +221763443217

[email protected]

Quote:
LISTEN I AM A CHOSEN.WHO ARE YOU?

[email protected]

Quote:
U DEY MAD

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU IDIOTIC

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO ARTE U BY THE WAY...U AR NOT GOD THAT CAN JUDGE OR COURS SO IF MY MAIL ARE MISTAKELY SENT TO YOU THEN U DELECT IT COOL THEN TO TALK RUBISH.

YOU DONT KNOW ME STOP SENDING AN EMAIL TO ME .

[email protected]
Quote:
SO SHALL IT BE AS U LOVE CURSING SO SHALL IT ENVELOP YOU LIKE BELT

Quote:
AS YOU LOVE CURSING SO SHALL IT ENVELOP YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AS YOU THINK OF ME SO SHALL IT BE TO YOUR THRID GENEGRAL

[email protected]

Quote:
HOLY GHOST FIRE BURN UR FULL LIFE.U WILL DIE IF U DON REPENT IN DUE TIME. GOAT LIKE U U DEY FORM SATAN WHEN DEY UNDER MY FEET.IDIOT

HOLY GHOST FIRE BURN UR FULL LIFE AND UR PAPA WHEN B SATAN DIE NOW IN JESUS NAME AMEN D NAME DAT IS ABOVE ALL SATANIC POWER UNDER MY FEET.

DIE DIE IDIOT GOAT DEAD DOG

NA UR PAPA GET INTERNET MUMU LIKE UR FULL SELF

GODSON1

Quote:

SEE UR PLANTY WORD IF U NOR B GOAT U GO KNOW SAY NOR B U ALONE GET INTERNET EVEN IF PERSON BOMB U.

U ARE A LOWLIFE GOAT A DEAD DOG IS BETTER DAN U COX U DONT KNOWN D BASIC OF LIFE.

NA U GET INTERET UR EMAIL DEY SCAM LIST NA MAKE U GET FORMAT 4 UR BX U DEY SUFEFR DEY BOMB DEY LOOK 4 1$ GOAT.

SEND ME UR NUMBER IF U GET MIND MAKE I TELL U WORD WHEN U GO LEAVE TINK ALL D DAYS OF UR LOW LIFE POOR IDIOT.

A DEAD DOG IS BETTER DAN URSELF

[email protected]
Quote:

You are suffering from environmental delusion . Pauper keep off rich zone . Bastard! A product of one night stand from mad maternal parental lineage.

Quote:
I have no synergy to waste in interacting with an illiterate like you .I am too polished to be exchanging words with a scum like you , so keep off my way you imbecilic idiot .

[email protected]
Quote:
shut up

[email protected]
Quote:
You are more than caused for it is written 'NO WEAPON FORMED OR FASHIONED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER AND ANY TONGUE THAT SHALL RISE JUDGEMET AGAINST SHALL BE CONDEMNED' Now you are already condemned. stupid agent of satan and that you will surely remain in the name of .JESUS FOOL

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW,GOD IS MY FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY MAN NA WASH U DEY NO LEVEL................

[email protected]
Quote:
go fuck yourself you fucking arsehole. piss off bastard and back to sender

[email protected]
Quote:
the higher spirit that speaks and works in me returns your words to manifest in your life..
visualise the stillness of the ocean..maybe you will appreciate the goodness of his workings.

Hello my dear,
I'am contacting you for confirmation to know if this address is a working one and when you get this kindly reply me at my Email address is this ([email protected]) so that i will tell you about me and also send my pic to you. i wait to hear from you soon.
From liasha.

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NO BODY ON THIS EARTH, YOU AND YOUR INTIRE FAMILY IS ALREADY IN HAIL. YOU WILL DIE ANYTIME FROM NOW. STOP LOOKING FOR MONEY EAT THE ONE YOU HAVE? THAT IS IF YOU HAVE. SLEEP AT HOPE AND WAIT FOR YOUR TIME. GO AND APPOLOGISE TO DEVIL YOUR FATHER IN HAIL. OH STOP CRYING HAIL IS WHERE YOU ARE DESTINING TO BE. THAT IS YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY IN HAIL. DIE I PRAY NOW. I SEND DEATH TO YOU NOW GO I SAID. LAST TIME I FUCK YOUR MOTHER ASHOLE I REALLY ENJOY IF. BUT THERE IS ONE THING ABOUT HER. HER ASHOLE IS SMELLING. TELL THIS TO NO BODY I WILL TELL YOU THE TIME WE MEET. OH AN SERIOUSE.
FORGET THIS WORLD I SAID.

BACK TO SENDER I PRAY NO ONE WILL EAT YOUR FOOD. HAIL IS URS THERE IS NO TWO WAYS ABOUT IS. DIE I PRAY NOW.

LOOK I KNOW YOU AND I WILL KILL YOU BY MY SELF IF YOU REFUSE TO DIE.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY ARE YOU INSULTING YOUR FELLOW COUNTRY MAN LIKE THAT, ABEG TAKE THE SWEAR EASY OH!

[email protected]
Quote:
you and your entire generation will never earn good thing in your life again. you will have to beg me

[email protected]
Quote:
*DELETED* LIKE YOU YOU WILL DIE SOON SON OF BEACH

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU AND UR GENERATION WILL DIE POOR.
BASTARD ,WHO DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HIS FATHER.THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS UR MOTHER IS A HARLOT.SON OF BEACH,GUY MAN MUGU.NO BE TO CHAT COLLECT 100$

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR GENERATION MUST FUCK DEVIL
YOU SHOULD GO HEL AND KIS DEVIL WITH YOUR GENERATION
OLODO BAS_D

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender you foool of no limit

[email protected]
Quote:
U HAT UR LIFE U WILL SEE
i tink u hat ur live and u realy want to go to havean this year is ok i hope u know the biz am doing,is dadly and spriture activity is in invovle, if u dear write to this box again,u regret ur foolish lif idoit

[email protected]
Quote:
EAGLE MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
NO WONDER YOU ARE LIVING AT THE NATIVE DOCTOR'S BACK YARD THAT'S WHY YOU ARE TALKING RUBBISH.

[email protected]
Quote:
KATASANDIA? CHECK IT FROM GOOGLE
KATASANDIA? U SON OF A BEECH? MARK THIS WORLD FROM ME? FROM TODAY YOU WILL END NOTHING FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE BASTARD YOU SON OF A HARLOT

[email protected]
Quote:
If you want to play with lions simply come out,dont disguise.

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Is this your format(First City Monument Bank)?this one nor dey move again no wonder when you nor fit collect pay at.

well i am sorry for, as you will never make money till you die,because what ever you prayed for one must come to you, that is life.

FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Idiot stop disgracing Nigeria.
You call your self Executive Director of First City Monument Bank and you call your self chairlady of UK LOTTERY.

Next time, you will call your self chair vulture of CBN OF CHAIR DEVIL OF NNPC

IDIOT THAT FORMANT IS NO MORE ONLINE.

Thanks

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER 77 X 77 TIMES, AS YOU WISH SO SHALL IT BE TO YOUR LIFE AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
I WILL FUCK YOUR MAMA TODAY OK

BEAST REGARD

[email protected]
Quote:
otu nne gi, FUCK YOU IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
O BOY MUGU LIKE YOU JUST PAY ME SMALL MONEY THIS MORNING. DO YOUR OWN MAKE I DO MY OWN THING. I BEG. TIME DEY GO LEAVE YOU OOOOOOOOOO. NA YOU KNOW. BUT REMEMBER THAT THE BIBLE IS AGAINST YOU FOR CURSING ME. I HAVE THIS VERSES FOR YOU. SO THAT YOU CAN REPENT? BECAUSE THE MORE YOU CURSE ME THE MORE YOU ARE GETTING MORE HARD LIFE. READ THIS. FROM THE BOOK OF PSALMS CHAPTER 109 VERSES 17 TO 20.

17As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.
18As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones.
19Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him, and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually.
20Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the LORD, and of them that speak evil against my soul.

YOU CAN NOW SEE THAT YOU ARE THE BLOCKAGE TO YOUR OWN LIVE?

BE WISE. AND BYE.

[email protected]
Quote:
What have i dowm to u, i know for sure ur father cant even stand me tobefrank u dont know me and will not know me, if u are looking for help just let me know stop all this small boy jokes i dont like it ok, as u know am not a street boy.

[email protected]
Quote:
i won you again,i rebuk it all to you , barck to sender in the mighty name of my lord jesus christ amen,

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a tout and I dont deal with touts OK?

[email protected]
Quote:
na god go puninsh youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Na Baba God go punish you and your papa and your mama and your work idiot big full na seven days remain for you to die follish man fuck your head bull shit .

[email protected]
Quote:
amu nnagi ewu poor guyman wey no fit get one control

[email protected]
Quote:
Your mother pussy is too sweet.

[email protected]
Quote:
I FORK UR MOTHER TODAY HER TOTO IS STINKING
CALL ME 08035262781

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL SOON DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE MEETING YOUR GRAVE I COURSE YOU YOU WILL DIED ASHAMFUL DEATH
1 Plead my cause, O LORD, with them that strive with me:

fight against them that fight against me.
2 Take hold of shield and buckler,

and stand up for mine help.
3 Draw out also the spear,

and stop the way against them that persecute me:
say unto my soul, I am thy salvation.
4 Let them be confounded and put to shame

that seek after my soul:
let them be turned back and brought to confusion
that devise my hurt.
5 Let them be as chaff before the wind:

and let the angel of the LORD chase them.
6 Let their way be dark and slippery:

and let the angel of the LORD persecute them.
7 For without cause have they hid for me their net in a pit,

which without cause they have digged for my soul.
8 Let destruction come upon him at unawares;

and let his net that he hath hid catch himself:
into that very destruction let him fall.
9 And my soul shall be joyful in the LORD:

it shall rejoice in his salvation.
10 All my bones shall say,

LORD, who is like unto thee,
which deliverest the poor from him that is too strong for him,
yea, the poor and the needy from him that spoileth him?
11 False witnesses did rise up;

they laid to my charge things that I knew not.
12 They rewarded me evil for good to the spoiling of my soul.
13 But as for me, when they were sick,

my clothing was sackcloth:
I humbled my soul with fasting;
and my prayer returned into mine own bosom.
14 I behaved myself as though he had been my friend or brother:

I bowed down heavily, as one that mourneth for his mother.
15 But in mine adversity they rejoiced,

and gathered themselves together:
yea, the abjects gathered themselves together against me,
and I knew it not;
they did tear me, and ceased not:
16 with hypocritical mockers in feasts,

they gnashed upon me with their teeth.
17 Lord, how long wilt thou look on?

Rescue my soul from their destructions,
my darling from the lions.
18 I will give thee thanks in the great congregation:

I will praise thee among much people.
19 Let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully rejoice over me:

neither let them wink with the eye that hate me without a cause. Ps. 69.4 • Joh. 15.25
20 For they speak not peace:

but they devise deceitful matters against them that are quiet in the land.
21 Yea, they opened their mouth wide against me,

and said, Aha, aha, our eye hath seen it.
22 This thou hast seen, O LORD: keep not silence:

O Lord, be not far from me.
23 Stir up thyself, and awake to my judgment,

even unto my cause, my God and my Lord.
24 Judge me, O LORD my God, according to thy righteousness;

and let them not rejoice over me.
25 Let them not say in their hearts,

Ah, so would we have it:
let them not say, We have swallowed him up.
26 Let them be ashamed and brought to confusion together

that rejoice at mine hurt:
let them be clothed with shame and dishonor
that magnify themselves against me.
27 Let them shout for joy, and be glad,

that favor my righteous cause:
yea, let them say continually,
Let the LORD be magnified,
which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.
28 And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness

and of thy praise all the day long.

YOUR 6 FIT VERY SOON IN THE GRAVE

[email protected]
Quote:
I NOR GET TIME FOR FOOLS LIKE U.

[email protected]
Quote:
thanks for computer i wish u know whom u are talking to well is ok, God bless u for all ur autretions to me cos i did not do anything to u. if u know me u will sheek me with ur two hands cos am 2big for u to play with with.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER BY FIRE IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMENNNNN. Psalm 109:17 He loved to pronounce a curse--may it come on him; he found no pleasure in blessing--may it be far from him.

[email protected]
Quote:
i have been fucking your mother since all night, let your mother tell you the truth that i am the person who pregnanted her to put you to birth, so tell your mother that i will come to fuck her from her ass this night, so make sure you go to work night in the cyber cafe ok, so that i can see chance to fuck her, the nearest customer who always service your mother idiote of your father and your mother.

[email protected]
Quote:
You be FOOL BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS WRITE RUBBISH.
STOP B/4 U RAIN ALL CURSE BACK TO YOUR SELF.
IDIOT MAN .

[email protected]
Quote:
If you get work to handle you will not have time for all this .I pity
you goat.Try and keep your self busy ok Ewu congo

[email protected]
Quote:
FIRE BORN YOU AND YOUR GENERATION FOR EVER

[email protected]
Quote:
HOLY GHOST FIRE.BACK TO SENDER 100% AND ALL YOUR WISHES WILL CARRIED TO YOU BY HOLY GHOST FIRE AS I AM COVERED BY THE BLOOD AND THE LAMB JESUS CHRIST.IF YOU TRY THE HOLY GHOST,YOU WILL SEE.EVEN BEFORE YOU FINISH READING THIS EMAIL,SOMETHING TERRIBLE WILL HAVE HAPPENED TO YOU AS THE HOLY GHOST AND ANGEL MICHEAL ARE LOOKING FOR YOU TO DESTROY YOU NOW.YOU ONLY HAVE TO CONFESS NOW AND ACCEPT JESUS AND DENOUNCE SATAN NOW.THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT YOU HAVE TO DO NOW AND YOU HAVE ONLY 24 HOURS TO DO THIS OR YOU WILL BE DEAD.REPENT NOW OR YOU DIE.SATAN CANNOT SAVE YOU.HOLY GHOST FIRE PURSUE YOU AND ARREST YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.YOU MUST SAY AMEN OR YOU WILL DIE AND YOUR SATAN WILL KILL YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
agent of satan wey go kill ur mama
lol i can see u scard of me

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE GI AMU NNA GI IF ONLY YOUR PAPA STILL DEY ALIVE OR EVEN YOU MOTHER SELF BC YOUR MOTHER DIED DURING PROSTUTION AND UR FATHER DIE AT OGOGORO JOINT .

JUST BE COUNTING UR DAYS AND THIS EMAIL @gmail.com will close if i see any email from you again

TRY ME .

+44738847734

[email protected]
Quote:
Fool like you , is like you get enough time ... you will die soon , i am going to give you one more week to stay .. just wait and see .. i am going to prove to you the main black power , accident will come to you thisc week just to show you .

Fool Fuck your mother and fuck your father .. you smeeling gay .

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Wetin i do use to warant all this curse

[email protected]
Quote:
Untimely death is ur portion
Returned back to sender it shall happened to all your family members including your extended family you will bury human being through out you life you will not rest peace depart from you and your whole family Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

[email protected]
Quote:
U WILL FEAR FROM TODAY
OTUTU NZU AGULERI WILL GIVE U THIS NIGHT AND U WILL RESPECT EVERY AGULERI MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
No dey send me rubbish again i no like am u hear, i be hustler sef lol

[email protected]
Quote:
dear nigeria boy are you stupid why are you trblg your self cant you rest or do you have a problem am sorry ok fuck you back

[email protected]
Quote:
Nwanne Ibu idiot. Ibu hungry full. Kamalu Ndiebe will fire you. Ifenjioku will turn you upside down.

Ibu hungry idiot.

You are UK Lottery using gmail account.

Write to me let me give you a suitable email accout for UK Lottery fomant.

If you keep on using gmail for UK Lottery you will end up achieving nothing.

You are inside the system, then you are fucking up. Idiot like who no day use current fomant and you are using gmail for UK Lottery. Big full like you.

No thank

[email protected]
Quote:
HUNGER GO KILL U, SO THIS ONE BI YOUR FORMAT ABI? DEAD FOOL!

[email protected]
Quote:
i belive in Jesus, not u, u will suffer here on net, i think u are westing ur time to write me, because am covered by blood of Jesus, look for someone in ur country Nigeria to scammer, because u will not get anything from me ok, so don`t west ur time because know one try me and go free,

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a poor man and a poor boy
lottery boy

[email protected]
Quote:
THE POWER OF GOD IS GREATER THAN SATANS POWER. ALL YOU HAVE MENTIONED WILL GO BACK TO U. I AM GODS OWN AND I SHALL TREAD UPNO SNAKE AND SKOPION AND THEY SHALL NO MEANS HOT ME. SO FOR THAT, ALL YOU HAVE DECLEARED IN THIS MAIL WILL GO BACK TO YOU. THAT IS WHAT YOU WILL SEE IN YOUR LIFE. AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are talking like a fool whose landlord gave quit notice. have you paid your house rent?

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO YOU FOOL AT 40

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A POOR MAN AND YOU WILL REAMING POOR IN LIFE?

[email protected]
Quote:
I CANT BOWL FOR DEVIL LIKE YOU ;AM A CHILD OF GOD; OSU LIKE U DO WE EAT TOGETHER IN DOS DAY NO IMPOSSIBLE SO GO BEHAND ME SATAN,ASHAWO MOTHER YOU HAVE THAT PUSH YOU ARROUND, SINCE YOU HAVE THE MIND TO INSULT MY YOUR SINOR I DIGREE YOU MUST DIE THIS YEAR. AND I SAID ALL YOUR FAMILY MUST GO HUNGRY SOON.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT O BIARA IGBU M GA E GBU OWEYA

[email protected]
Quote:
how body dey do you na u 1st dey receive mail you we n dey do western union mini estate kill ewobi

[email protected]
Quote:
AYEEEE ASSHOLE. YOUR BROTHERS DON DIE FINISHOOOO, YOU GO STILL DIE KOROFO SELF DON DIE TEY TEY.

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT YOU ARE BASTERT EVERYTHING YOU I SEND BACK TO YOU MUGU IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
desert dog can make noise we all know that you are foolish person all over the world, and I will not mind a man person like you. bye. fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
i have buy your garsket mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS IS A FAMILY CURSE MOVING FROM ONE OF YOUR FAMILY TO ANOTHER.
YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD BECAUSE WE FINISHED WITH YOU AT THE OGBONI HIGH TEMPLE LAST NIGHT
IF YOU HAVE DON'T HAVE A WILL BETTER WRITE ONE NOW.

MOVING CORPSE. IF YOU DONT LIKE MY PROPOSAL WHY NOT SHUT UP YOU PIG

RIP

[email protected] 175.145.212.162/ Malaysia
Quote:
You be bigggggggggggggg mumu guy. Ode. Na that 9ja you go die put. Fool. You nor just get work at all. You go come online instead make you use your time hustle, you dey send me rubbish. No be your fault sha na Bill Gate cause am. The Internet isn't meant for riff raffs like you. So go fuck your mama.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone know what's happening at 419baiter? The list hasn't been updated for a long time

[email protected]

Quote:
GOOD STORY MAIBE SATAN LOVE YOUR BLOOD THATS WHY THIS WORLD GOT A WRONG PEOPLE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE CAUSE FROM TODAY ON WARDS AMEN NO PRAYERS CAN SET YOU FREE AMEN

Quote:
FROM TODAY U ARE GOING TO BE CONFUSE ALL YOUR LIFE

[email protected]

Quote:
DIE HARD! EZI

[email protected]

Quote:
you are a son of a harlot. senseless

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE AS BLIND AS YOUR MASTER. I WILL PRAY THAT YOUR SOUL DOES NOT
GET BURNT IN HELL BUT WHICHEVER WAY THERE IS STILL A CHANCE FOR YOU. i
AM AN HONEST BUSINESS MAN BUT WILL NOT EVEN WANT ANY DEALING WITH YOU
BECAUSE YOU CLAIM TO WORK WITH THE DEVIL. I WILL BATHE IN THE RAIN
AND DANCE IN THE SUN. YOU ARE BLIND BUT YOU CAN STILL OPEN YOUR EYES
WITH YOUR OWN HAND.

[email protected] - very reply happy. Feel free to abuse.
Quote:

FUCK YOU,

I think you need to go back to school to learn your spellings properly
and check your grammar before you type your shit,fucking idiot!!!

Bingo....Wake up.

Quote:
You see why I call you an idiot....You are not worth communicating
with me because you are an illiterate.You need to get educated!!!Can't
even speak good grammar.

Asshole!!!

Quote:
Your are already heading for a neurological breakdown,this means you
will become completely mad in a very short time.If you will follow my
advice,enroll tomorrow,Monday 4th March 2012 in any Nursery nearby and
get some nursery school education with some 3 yr old kids.It will help
you with your punctuation and grammar because you are a shame to all
educated men on the surface of this Earth.I think you need some drugs
to help you with your mental disability...fucking psycho,Arse-wipe.

Quote:
Like I said before.get educated,your spellings are worse than a 2 year
old child.Education is better than anything and illiteracy is a
disease.I rest my case.I have no time for a joke like you.

Quote:
I don't think you are well.You need to consult a Psychiatrist to check
your brains.I am just advising you before your condition gets worse
and please do not write me again,you don't shoot in the same basket
with me,we are not on the same level because I am on another level.

So I can't stand here and exchange words with an illiterate like
you,you are not my match. I just want you to disappear because we are
not on the same league,I bet you can see that with use of grammar and
your poor use of English language.

So you can see I cannot worry about you because I am already home.

Don't write me again,you are a tout.

Quote:
Get beneath me...looser!!! You are not my class,time and time
again,your spellings expose you as a typical illiterate.What can I say
again? Just disappear.

You don't pay the taxes that I pay, I wonder I'm still writing an
imbecile like you.

Get lost and go lick a dirty pussie.

Quote:

What language is that which you speak with your barbaric tongue?

My reply was to write a mail in good English, pointing out every single flaw in the lad's mails. No reply.

EDIT: Yes there was

Quote:
Seems you hired someone to compose that mail for you...stinking illiterate!!!

Quote:
You are an illiterate...you did not hire anyone....Let me make this
clear to you scumbag,assholes like are too damn broke to get any
education,even if education is made free you cannot cope with the
rigor involved in working your brains and trying to figure out the
simplest of things.You deserve to suck a pissing pussie contaminated
with HIV,Syphilis and Gonorrhea.

Go eat a smelling shit fucking ass-wipe.

Quote:
You are the definition of psychopathic sickhead.I pity people who you
work with.You rely on other fells for sustenance because indeed you
are just a parasite,a voracious consumer of Junk.You must be a sick
fathead,an idiotic baboon living in a world of fantasy. I am sorry for
your parents for they regret the day you were born.

Now Junkie,don't mail me again.Find a nursery school and get to learn
the basics; 1,2,3....A,B,C

May the devil you worship help you.

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheProbie wrote:
Does anyone know what's happening at 419baiter? The list hasn't been updated for a long time

Was wondering the same, not been able to send the lads any greetings for some time Sad

" - Alison Smith
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

More instant chat nonsense, mostly cut and pasting stuff from the last few pages of this thread. Some of the replies TheProbie received came in very handy Very Happy

Quote:
me: mugu

alhaji.musaloan: who is this
ur father

me: NO VEX U SMALLY, AM A BIG BOY

me: CRUSING WITH MY LAND ROVER. GIVE UP DISS GAME AS U NO BI FIT FO CORRECT GUYAMN WORK. GO BACK TO UR VILLAGE, UR FARMING, UR BEGGING, UR WOOD CHOPPING, UR TRUK PUSHING, OR WHATEVER IT BI DAT U ARE CAPABLE OF, BUT GET SOME NAIRA IN UR DIRTY SMELLING PANT POCKET SO U CAN SEE FOOD IN A DAY. BUSHMAN BARBARAN LAIK U.

alhaji.musaloan: ur mother and ur father
were are u
do u think am living the same nija with u

me: I DON SHAME FOR U SO I DEY FIT SEND U NA MCTN SO U GO COLLECT. YOUR FAMILY STATUS AND STOP FOOLING AROUND LIKE AN IMBECILE. IDIOT, BUSHMAN MUGU

alhaji.musaloan: bush nuisance like u

me: NAME : HEAVY DUMP OF SHEAT
ADDRES: ROTIN IN CAFÉ
TEST QUESTION: HOW MUCH U MOMA CHARGE FO BLO JOB?
ANSWAR: 50 NARIA FO BUSHMAN N DOG GO FOR FREE
CONTROL NUMER: 666 6666 666

alhaji.musaloan: ur family and ur great grand family we always remain a fool
send the 50 naira to ur forsaken mother

me: TAKE MY ADVICE MUMU NA SEND UR MUDDER NA HER SMELLY ROTTEN TOTO BACK TO DI MARKET FO BI 50 NAIRA ASHAWO CAUSE U NOT FIT BI ANY TING BUT VILLAGE FOOLOOOOOOOOOOO.

alhaji.musaloan: same to u
because ur family as already frustrated and they we remain like that in Jesus name
because i was on my own when u start insulting me for no reason

alhaji.musaloan: i don't no u, if not u for hail

me: I HAVE EAT MONIES FROM THIS GAME N ALSO KILLED FO THIS GAME ,SO NO PLAY WITH UR LIFE OR U GO DIE LIKE DOG AT ROAD SIDE.IF U SEEE ME, U GO RESPECT, U GO FEAR FACE. U GO BOW DOWN LIKE HALLOW CHAMBER FOR SENNATE

alhaji.musaloan: wow
were u for come
make we expose our picture to no who go respect each other
small benin boy like u

me: CALL ME SMALLY IF U GOTS THE GUTS +233-276374582.

'THE SHOWM@N' ADDISON PHILLIP
G-UNIT 4LIFE
NO SHAKING 4EVER
2MM (TOO MUCH MONEY)

alhaji.musaloan: ur facebook
id
lets show ourself
face to face
u are in africa country

me: YOU BE NO FIT FOY G WORK

alhaji.musaloan: i just return from europe still going back
see ur nonsense spelling

me: NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU

alhaji.musaloan: na we bring the level enter Ekp
ask of me
foolish nonsense like u
u send me number to call u to do what, that is to let u no that i no were u are

me: I NO WANT YOU TO STALK ME

alhaji.musaloan: listen
wetin happen

me: My young friend,
your mail shows that you really dirty,u hardly take your bath,brush and your room is always messed up..you may be a smoker too and money hardly stay in your pocket tell me am lying?

alhaji.musaloan: lols
swear if u are not a smoker
u are just telling me abt ur life

me: You must go to hospital for idiot test.

alhaji.musaloan: same to u
because u are the biggest idiot i have ever no in life
u finish taking ur drug and start talking nonsense hear

me: I have no synergy to waste in interacting with an illiterate like you .I am too polished to be exchanging words with a scum like you , so keep off my way you imbecilic idiot .

alhaji.musaloan: do u have parents if yes give me there number let me talk with them because u are insane suffering for catastrophe inner killing decease
lols
u must be the best fool and idiot till this year ending
because ur word is meaningless
I hope after u finish taking ur drug u don't clamp ur mother

me: you are talking like a fool whose landlord gave quit notice. have you paid your house rent?

alhaji.musaloan: no bastard
i have finish my second House since 2009

me: I think you need to go back to school to learn your spellings properly
and check your grammar before you type your shit,fucking idiot!!!
Bingo....Wake up.

alhaji.musaloan: woooooooooooo
mumu like u
what i we tell u

me: Like I said before.get educated,your spellings are worse than a 2 year
old child.Education is better than anything and illiteracy is a
disease.I rest my case.I have no time for a joke like you.

alhaji.musaloan: omeme like u
lols

me: I don't think you are well.You need to consult a Psychiatrist to check
your brains

alhaji.musaloan: nuisance like u, i believe u just came back from jail, and by the grace of God u we go back there again and spend the remaining life u have
fool
what do u mean by brains
is that English

me: I am on another level.

alhaji.musaloan: laugh

me: So I can't stand here and exchange words with an illiterate like
you,you are not my match. I just want you to disappear because we are
not on the same league,I bet you can see that with use of grammar and
your poor use of English language.

alhaji.musaloan: check ur message b4 sending it to me
because i don't understand

me: you are a tout.
You don't pay the taxes that I pay, I wonder I'm still writing an
imbecile like you.

alhaji.musaloan: u like using imbecile, i believe ur great grand father was imbecile before giving to your grand father and handle over it to ur father and pass it to u
am sorry for the remaining life u have

me: What language is that which you speak with your barbaric tongue?

alhaji.musaloan: because imbecile is already a dead among the living
ur father language and ur mother and ur entire family

me: You are the definition of psychopathic sickhead.
alhaji.musaloan: same to u and ur family for the rest of ur life because ur english is not correct, so back to sender
u go hail

me: I pity people who you
are just a parasite,a voracious consumer of Junk

alhaji.musaloan: u think u have mouth abi
na motor go kill ur father
kill ur father

me: ou must be a sick
fathead,an idiotic baboon living in a world of fantasy. I am sorry for
your parents for they regret the day you were born.

alhaji.musaloan: laugh

me: Find a nursery school and get to learn
the basics; 1,2,3....A,B,C

alhaji.musaloan: u have already be excommunicated by ur so called nonsense father

me: Am also crusing a Range Vogue asshole and my wife cruise FJ cruiser 201Sent at 19:05 on Thursday

alhaji.musaloan: eyaaaaaaaa suffer
me: go back and sleep at the truck stop
you are not at my level, small boy

alhaji.musaloan: my own is customize 2011 and 2012

me: I am not without mercy. I can give job as cleaner

alhaji.musaloan: bastard u
u get level
u dash u
u for wait
u get mouth
nor be trouble u dey fine
make i follow u up
frustrated human being

me: watching the football Live on my 52 inches LED
and laughing at small boy like you

alhaji.musaloan: wooooooooooooooooo
watching what
who no u

me: give up this game and leave it to the professionals

alhaji.musaloan: lets show ourself s in facebook
and see who is the best

me: I dont want to see your ugly face

alhaji.musaloan: bastard uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

me: GO BAC N SEEL PEPER DRY GIN AT NA BUSTOP.SO SON OF ASHAWO

alhaji.musaloan: ur frustration face
laugh
ur father0 model

alhaji.musaloan: eyaaaaaaaa suffer

me: go back and sleep at the truck stop
you are not at my level, small boy

alhaji.musaloan: my own is customize 2011 and 2012
am a great trouble maker
u are learning ok

me: I have nothing to learn from clown like you
i could learn more from a goat

alhaji.musaloan: u better learn from a goat because u are the chairman of goat
u are the senior goat
so go and learn for the junior goat
mehhhhh

" - Alison Smith
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
You *DELETED*,people that have money doesn't talk. You are an empty barrel, just check your grammar and if i meet you at Nigeria, you gonna smell it hot. FUCK YOU A MILLION TIMES THERE HIPPOPOTAMUS.

OSAMA.

[email protected]

Quote:
me: mugu goat fucker
MICROSOFT: e done tail wey u fool yourself reach
me: NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU
MICROSOFT: na u know watin u dey speak
me: You are suffering from environmental delusion . Pauper keep off rich zone . Bastard! A product of one night stand from mad maternal parental lineage.
MICROSOFT: make i give you box make u take work
?
u dey disturb me
me: HOLY GHOST FIRE BURN UR FULL LIFE
Sent at 15:29 on Tuesday
MICROSOFT: come folow me wash bf mugu
me: DIE DIE IDIOT GOAT DEAD DOG
YOUR FATHER DID THE MOST HAVOC BY NOT SENDING YOU TO SCHOOL...BASTARD
Sent at 15:31 on Tuesday
MICROSOFT: you done eat?
me: full u dont have job to work idiot

" - Alison Smith
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
OFEMMANU HOW FAR??

I AM HAPPY SAY NA YOU SABI THE JOB PASS EVERYBODY. WHY YORUBA DEY FEAR HAUSA BUT UNA NO DEY FEAR IBO MAN.
DONT WORRY WE DEY COME FOR UNA AS UNA NO GET SHAME. I GO TRACE YOU AND BEAT YOU FACE TO FACE I GO LET YOU KNOW SAY ODUDUWA NA HAUSA MAN AND WE WANT MOVE ALL YORUBBBBBA PUT FOR HAUSA AS ALL OF UNA NA BOKO HARAM

GO CHOP OIL SOUP AND AMALA AND SPEAK GBAMGBATI NA SO ABIOLA DIED FOR NOTHING BIG MOUTH. NO POWER. TILL TOMORROW IBO PASS YORBBBBBA FOR ANYTHING? AT LEAST BIAFRA STAND THE WHOLE COUNTRY FOR GOOD YEARS.
NO PART OF NIGERIA BE IT OFENMANU OR BOKO HARAM CAN STAND NIGERIA FOR ONLY ONE DAY.
DO YOUR OWN MAKE I DO MY OWN? YOU NO GET SHAME SAY YOU KNOW THIS CRIMINAL ACT PASS ME. ONE DAY UR CUP GO FULL.

YORUBBA NA THE MOST STUPID ETHNIC IN NIGERIA. CAMELION. BETRAYALS. NA SO UNA SELL ABIOLA TO HOUSA. YOU FORGET SAY OBASANJO NA IBO MAN??
ALL THE BIG HOUSES AND GOOD INVESTMENT IN LAGOS NA IBO GET AM. ALL THE MARKET NA IBO DORMINATE. VERY SOON WE GO JOIN YOROBA FOR BIAFRA. NO MATTER SAYUNA DEY VERY DIRTY WHICH THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW? EVEN IN GOOGLE SERACH.
WHICH YORUBA MAN NIGERIA BURY LIKE OJUKWU???????

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE UR PLANTY WORD IF U NOR B GOAT U GO KNOW SAY NOR B U ALONE GET INTERNET EVEN IF PERSON BOMB U. U ARE A LOWLIFE GOAT A DEAD DOG IS BETTER DAN U COX U DONT KNOWN D BASIC OF LIFE. NA U GET INTERET UR EMAIL DEY SCAM LIST NA MAKE U GET FORMAT 4 UR BX.
YOU ARE NO BODY ON THIS EARTH, YOU AND YOUR INTIRE FAMILY IS ALREADY IN HAIL. YOU WILL DIE ANYTIME FROM NOW. STOP LOOKING FOR MONEY EAT THE ONE YOU HAVE? THAT IS IF YOU HAVE. SLEEP AT HOPE AND WAIT FOR YOUR TIME. GO AND APPOLOGISE TO DEVIL YOUR FATHER IN HAIL. OH STOP CRYING HAIL IS WHERE YOU ARE DESTINING TO BE. THAT IS YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY IN HAIL. DIE I PRAY NOW. I SEND DEATH TO YOU NOW GO I SAID. LAST TIME I F*CK YOUR MOTHER ASHOLE I REALLY ENJOY IF. BUT THERE IS ONE THING ABOUT HER. HER ASHOLE IS SMELLING. TELL THIS TO NO BODY I WILL TELL YOU THE TIME WE MEET. OH AN SERIOUSE.
FORGET THIS WORLD I SAID.

BACK TO SENDER I PRAY NO ONE WILL EAT YOUR FOOD. HAIL IS URS THERE IS NO TWO WAYS ABOUT IS. DIE I PRAY NOW.

LOOK I KNOW YOU AND I WILL KILL YOU BY MY SELF IF YOU REFUSE TO DIE.

[email protected]
Quote:
your last barial. tomorrow is your last day on earth ok.

[email protected]
Quote:
STUPID AND HOPELESS ANIMAL LIKE U, WHOM DID U THINK U ARE AND WHAT HAVE U ARCHIVE IN LIFE. WHY SHOULD U BOAST , I NEVER INSULTED UR RUBBISH HOME OR VILLIAGE U CAME FROM OTO NNE GI. IDIOT YORUBA NAMA? ONEY OFE NMANU. ABIOLA F*CK UR MAMA.

[email protected]
Quote:
I will get you in your sleeping today.You are in trouble wait and see. You are insulting the most powerful spiritualist.

YOU NOR SUCK YOUR MAMA BREASK FOR SMALL PINKIN, NA MAKE YOU NOR GET SENSE. HELL AWAIT YOU, YOUR MOTHER, YOUR FATHER, ALL YOUR SISTERS AND BROTHERS. NA E MAKE DEM CATCH YOUR PAPA FOR WITCHCRAFT. YOUR YASH DEY LICK BLOOD. YOUR MATE DEY F*CK WOMAN YOU GO DEY F*CK MAN LIKE YOU. GAY LIKE YOU.
NA E MAKE YOU F*CK YOUR MAMA, DEM COME BANISH YOUR FAMILY FOR VILLAGE. ASK YOUR PAPA WHY UNA NOR DEY GO VILLAGE.

I BAPTIST YOU WITH EPILEPSY, YOUR MAMA WITH CANCER, YOUR SISTERS WITH AIDS.
YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE LIVING INSIDE THE FOREST SINCE YOU DONT HAVE GOOD WORD FROM YOUR MOUTH HOW CAN YOU PROSPER IF NOT FOR 419 I DONT THINK YOU WILL BE ALIVE YOU WOULD HAVE DEAD BY NOW BECAUSE YOU ARE ARM ROBBER BEFORE JUST LOOK AT WHAT YOU WROTE AND SORRY YOUR WHOLE GENERATION BECAUSE YOU ARE MEANT TO BE MY BROTHER I WILL JUST BLEND YOU SO THAT ALL YOUR LOST MEMORY WILL COME BACK AND PLEASE GET LIFE
BECAUSE ALL THIS WORK YOU ARE DOING IS NOT LIFE AND FOR WE THAT REALIZE OUR MISTAKE THE EALIER IS BETTER OK IF YOU NEED ANYTHING ASK COS IT SURE THAT YOU CANNOT MOVE AHEAD BECAUSE YOU HAVE DECIDED TO INSULT ANOTHER PERSON MOTHER THAT SHOWS YOU ARE STALK ILLITERATE MIGRANT TO TOWN YOU THAT NEVER EXPERINCE CLOTH BEFORE COME THEY WEAR CLOTH YAN APATA JUST MIND THE WAY YOU ABUSE PEOPLE MOTHER COS I KNOW THIS IS HOW YOU ARE IN REAL LIFE AND YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF IN BAD CONDITION IF YOU DONT STOP TALKING LIKE FRAUSTRATED AGA LIZARD UR WAY NEED TO BE AMEND AND GO BACK TO SCHOOL
WETIN SEVEN DAYS ACCIDENT GO KILL YOU FOR ROAD.

YOUR MAMA TOTO NA SOSO WATER. YOUR FATHER DEY F*CK THE PINKIN MAKE HE BORN WITH HIS PENIS. YOU DEY FU*K YOUR MOTHER. ALL YOUR SISTER NA ASHAWO. I DON F*CK MANY. YOUR MAMA SUCK MY DICK.
YOU NOR DEY SHAME. YOU MAKE E DEY SUCK TOTO. TOTO SUCKER

I AM A MEMBER OF THE BLACK AXE CONFRATERNITY(AYE) AND AM GOING TO GET
YOU FOR RUNNING YOUR BIG LOUSY MOUTH.

YOU AND YOU DOG F*CKING MOTHER AIN'T WORTH IT DUDE.
+201119265893

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender you are the must foolish person in the would and i
believe that, RUBBISH
your mother give birth to you to come and help her but you are there
foolish don't let me
cause you from there now.RUBBISH foolish person

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A NUT. A PERFECT SPECIMEN OF WHAT A BRITISH CALL IDIOT. WHAT SORT OF NONSENSE MESSAGE COMING FROM A USELESS RAT LIKE YOU? DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE EMAILING IN THE FIRST PLACE?

[email protected]
Quote:
I DID NOT HAVE YOU YOU FULL WHO IS YARUBA PEOPLE WHO KNOWS THEM IN WILD WORLD YOU THE GRACE FOR YOU HEAD
HAVE YOU HAVE MADE SINCE THIS BEGAY YOU BASSTAND

[email protected]
Quote:
ifu kpulakwa nnegi ala onye ofe nmannu ga rie amala na ewedu

[email protected]
Quote:
I RECEIVE YOUR MESSAGE, BUT YOU ARE NOT QUALIFYING TO WRIT ME. YOU YERUBA PEOPLE WHO NOT WHOOSH YOUR CLOTH, TACKLES OF BARFING YOUR BODY WITH WATER. I REPEAT YOU ARE NOT QUALIFYING TO WRIT ME YOU PIG PEOPLE CALLED YERUBA. YOU WILL REMAIN LIKE PIG.

[email protected]
Quote:
You never chop money wey I don chop for street……………if maye no pay, guy man go pay………..if your spyware dey work for you, my berretta dey work for me.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DO NOT KNOW THIS JOB, IF YOU WANT YO LEARN OPEN UP AND I WILL TEACH YOU. DON'T DIE IN SILENCE. YOU CONGO MAET.

[email protected]
Quote:
Re: BACK TO SENDER,DEVIL WILL PUNISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS AMEN.

MR.0LATUNJI G0MER

BACK TO SENDER OK,WHAT EVER YOU WISH IBOS MUST SURELY BACK FIRE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TOGETHER WITH YOUR GENERATION OK,GOD WILL PONISH YOU ONE MILLION TIMES SO FAR IBOS DID NOT DO YOU ANYTHING AND YOU KEEP CUSING THEM ALL THE CUSE YOU CUSE THEM MUST AFECT YOU AND YOUR FATHER,YOUR MOTHER,YOUR SISTERS,YOUR BROTHERS,YOUR UNCLES,YOUR COSENS,YOUR INLAY IF AT ALL YOU HAVE MARRY,YOU WILL NEVER SEE BETTER ANY WHERE YOU ARE IN THIS WORLD,HELL FIRE BELONG TO YOU AND YOUR PARENTS INCLUDING YOUR RELATIONS AND YOUR INLAYS,EVEN YOUR FRIEND,YOU MUST DIE LIKE OSAMER BIN LADE,AND GADDERFFI, WICKED MAN LIKE YOU WILL NOT GO FREE YOU MUST BE PUNISH BY DEVIL,FINALLY I SAID BACK TO SENDER TO YOUR AND YOUR PEOPLE IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
hellow so can i be a part in your group sir

[email protected]
Quote:
THUNDER FIRE YOUR GENERATIONS MUMU TUNJI.........

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE I GAT ONE DAY HAND WILL MEET YOU AND WHEN HAND MEET YOU GO KNOW SAY E NO GOOD TO THEY BETRAY BROTHER FOR STREET.

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOLISH DIRTY COWARDS PPLE MAKING ONLY NOISE, YR FATHERS JUST ESCAPE GAIL AND YR FUGITIVES HAS JUST RETURN THAT WY U ARE NOISY AGAIN. GO AND BURY YR PARENTS IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
u people are most dirty people in Nigeria. you belong to Binni republic not Nigeria

[email protected]
Quote:
LOOK AT THIS LEPROSY TALKING TO HIS PARENTS LIKE THIS WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU UP TO FOOLISH FOOL.YOU FOR MONEY BY ALL MEANS WON'T YOU KILL YOUR MOTHER FOR RITUAL INSTEAD OF LOOKING SOMEONE WORK TO CUT,CUT YOUR FATHER MAD FOOL. COME ON GO F*CK YOUR MOTHER AND DIE BIG TIME FOOL. CALL YOUR SELF CHAIR FOOL AND NOT CHAIRMAN

[email protected]
Quote:
you lazy bastard,you can go to hell for all i care.i dont have you time because am already made.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU PIG PEOPLE CALLED YERUBA

I RECEIVE YOUR MESSAGE, BUT YOU ARE NOT QUALIFYING TO WRIT ME. YOU YERUBA PEOPLE WHO NOT WHOOSH YOUR CLOTH, TACKLES OF BARFING YOUR BODY WITH WATER. I REPEAT YOU ARE NOT QUALIFYING TO WRIT ME YOU PIG PEOPLE CALLED YERUBA. YOU WILL REMAIN LIKE PIG.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A BIG FOOL HOW DO U THINK U ARE AN STUPID MONKEY LIKE U WHAT DO U HAVE HOW MANY HOUSES AND CARS DO U HAVE INTO THIS GAME A POOR RECHAD MAN LIKE U GO TO HEL AND REMAIN FOOL AND POOR

[email protected]
Quote:
NA UR PAPA GET THE STREET IDIOT...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH YOUR LIFE...YOU ARE CLAIMING CHAIRMAN NA YOU BE THE BIGGEST FOOL. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU KNOW. YOUR MONEY DONE TOO MUCH WHY ARE YOU STILL IN THE STREET FOOLISH FOOL LIKE YOU. YOU STILL DREAMING. IF YOU LIKE MAKE YOU BE VIRUS, IS YOUR OWN BUSINESS, HACK AS YOU LIKE I DON'T CARE.. BUT ONE THING I KNOW IS THAT I PASS YOU. YOU SAY NA YOU DEY RUN THE STREET HAHAHAHA. GIVE ME YOUR FACEBOOK ID MAKE I ADD YOU THEN MAKE WE SEE WHO DONE SEE MONEY FOR LIFE....WHAT HAVE YOU ACHIEVED IN YOUR LIFE. CHAIRMAN OF THE G0MERBOYZE.

[email protected]
Quote:
U TALK NONSENSE, SEE I AM NOT EVEN AN IGBO BUT I WANT TO LET U KNOW
THAT THE IGBO'S RULES IN ALL GAMES WHETHER U BELEIVE IT OR NOT, I AM
FROM EDO STATE AND ACCORDING TO THE ANCIENTS STORY THEY BELEIVE THAT
THE EDO'S ARE FROM YOROBA, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THE IGBO'S RULES IN
ALL GAMES IN NIAJA EVEN IN OVERSEAS

I TRAVEL OUT OF NIAJA SINCE 2004 HERE THE IGBO'S RULES I MOVE AND RUN
SHOWS WITH THEM MAKE AND SHARE BIG MONEY

LIKE THE YOROBA'S AND THE HOUSA'S U ARE THE BIGES MUGUS IN THE UNIVERS
SO DO NOT BE DECEIVED THAT THE YOROBA'S KNOWS THIS GAME MORE THAN THE
IGBO'S DOES OK.

YES THE YOROBA'S THEY BELEIVE THEY BROUGHT ABOUT THIS GUY WORK BUT THE
IGBO'S STILL RULES THEM ALL

CHEERS

[email protected]
Quote:
NOT A YORUBA OR AN HAUSA MAN CAN UNDERSTAND MY SYSTEM OF FORMAT NOT EVEN YOU HUNGRY MAN FROM A HUNGRY FAMILY CAN TRY TO UNDERSTAND MY SYSTEM OF WORK, MORE OVER WE IGBO THOUGHT YOU YORUBAS HOW TO DO THIS JOB AND WE WILL STILL BE ON TOP OF THIS WORK TILL CHRIST COME.

NOISY MONKEY LIKE YOU + GOAT = THAT YOUR ASHAWU MAMA YASH.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
u are a gig full back to sender god have mercy on you because you do not know what you are saying tell me better thing or you fuck off my as bastard go
fuck your mama and suck your papa dick full

[email protected]
Quote:

FUCK UR SHIRNE AND FUCK UR SELF TOO. GO KNOW GOD MAKE U NO GO DIE FOR NOTHING... U DEY NIGERIA DEY SUFER U DEY MAKE MOUNTH, COE JAND MAKE U SEE WATI MEN DEY DO.. BORN FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:

I DONT HAVE YOUR TIME U LOW LIFE IDIOT, CROSS MY WAY I WILL PUSH IN SOME BULLETS IN TO YOUR BLOODY FUCKING SMELLING BODY GO TO HELL AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER.

[email protected]
Quote:

u know say pickin no dey insult him papa wey born am but i can bet u, u have never seen the four corners of a class room, thats why you wasting ur time insulting ur generation, that is just ur fucking problem

[email protected]
Quote:

You are just like your father.......He was the biggest fool i ever knew.......................

G O A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN U PULL A TRIGGER??????????????????????????????

I STAY IN BENIN AT ASORO BY EKEWAN RD......LOOK 4 ME......

I U CANT KINDLY SEND ME UR OWN ADDRESS.............F O O L

[email protected]>
Quote:

otu nne gi your mama you son of whore, you claim to make money you bush boy a complete ngbada like your father. mad man

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right now, I'm only insulting lads who somehow find their way into my person e-mailboxes. I hadn't got anything worthwhile from that other than the always classic "back to sender". Thanks for the upgrade, Carla Hilson!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
E BI LIKE SAY U D SICK NA WHY AIDS COMOT FROM UR MOUTH,FRUSTRATION OF INTERNET DON BLOW YOU WAY MAKE U SEAT DOWN D WRITE LIKE PERSON WAY HIM PAPA JUST DIE FOR CAR ACCIDENT ...OR E BI LIKE SAY U FOLLOW FOR DOES WAY THE SMOKE WEED WITH THERE MAMA AND PAPA..MAKE I ADVICE YOU MONKEY NO D SMOKE OOOOOOOOH E NO GOOD FOR YOU BECOS D THING DON D TOUCH YOUR BRAIN..
BIA RAM E BI LIKE SAY U BI HOMOSEXUAL DIS ONE WAY U D TALK ABOUT AM AND SEE HOW U D CALL BASTARD E BI LIKE SAY UR MAMA WAY DON DIE AND UR PAPA WAY WEED CHOP HIS BRAIN DON FINALLY LISTEN TO PEOPLE TO DISOWN U..U NO GOOD AT ALL TO KEEP FOR HOUSE ABEG TRY GO SEE DOCTOR ASK AM SAY U WON BE TRANSSEXUAL SAY DIS WORLD WAY U COME OUT SO SAY U WON JUST DIE BECAUSE DEATH JUST D FOLLOW U AND MAKE U NO DIE FOR PERSON HAND AT OF WEED FRUSTRATION.. OYA BRUSH RAT I D WAIT FOR 3RD VERSE...MAKE SURE SAY U WRITE OOOOOOOH I GO REPLY U ANY DAY..

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@HMJ beers! Good to see you around these parts and see you are still pissing off the lads after all these years. You were a source of inspiration to my efforts

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] (mostly cut-and-paste insults turn into recruitment attempt)

Quote:
me: mugu

Valentine: HOW ARE U MUGU2?

me: speak with more respect, you small boy

Valentine: HAFAR HOW IS WORK?

me: i have a land rover, what do you think?

Valentine: GOOD AND GLORY BE TO GOD

me: give up this game, you no be fit for guyman work

Valentine: I HIGHLY BLESS BY MOST HIGH
IS NOT MY POWER

me: you dey madman?

Valentine: THANK GOD YOU ARE STILL IN DARKNESS
U NEED LIGHT BRODA

me: i can pay for electric lights, no darkness here
my LAND ROVER has full beam

Valentine: I AM TALKING OF BUYING GET U ARE TELLING OF LAND ROVER THAT HAS FACED OUT FOR NOW
THE CHILDREN E DO NOT MAKE MOUTH

me: GO BACK TO UR VILLAGE
leave the work to the men
not small boys playing at guyman

Valentine: where are u now?
bring work make i help raise u

me: home, watching my 32 inch tv

Valentine: we are talking are talking of wall screen u are talking of 32inchs
TV

me: GET SOME NAIRA IN UR DIRTY SMELLING PANT POCKET SO U CAN SEE FOOD IN A DAY. BUSHMAN BARBARAN LAIK U.

Valentine: I DO NOT MAKE NAIRA BECAUSE I AM NOT IN NIGERIAOK
I AM INTERNATIONAL GUY OK

me: you dey afford plane ticket? you jest

Valentine: IF ABUSE ME TODAY TOMORROW U DID NOT ABUSE UR FATHER IT WILL NOT BE WELL WITH U THANKS.
THAT IS MY SUBMISSION

me: oooooooooooo you comedian now?

Valentine: I WILL HELP U IF U ARE HUMBLE

Valentine: WE ARE CONFESSORS WE DO NOT STRUGGLE OK
AND WE ARE ALL OVER THE WORLD

Valentine: ARE U TIRED?

me: YOU ARE NO CHAIRMAN GET OUT OF THIS GAME BEFOR YOU GET HURT YAHOOZIE CAFE RUBBISH

[email protected] (faithful gmail chat partner MICROSOFT ONLINE was logged in so gave him some usual abuse. Seems he has a team of 8 scammers working for him at his place if he's to be believed. Got a little bored with this one so started using Colin's brag's from a few pages back)

Quote:
me: YOU SMALL BOY

MICROSOFT: wetin dey worry you big boy

me: STILL A NO JOB MAN?

MICROSOFT: lol

me: YOU PIG PEOPLE CALLED YERUBA

MICROSOFT: thank God say na yoruba be pig
i tell you say i nor be yoruba ]
you dey full yourself

me: You are the definition of psychopathic sickhead

MICROSOFT: money nor be by grammar
nor be even gramar you dey speak self fool

me: I pity people who you
are just a parasite,a voracious consumer of Junk.

me: What language is that which you speak with your barbaric tongue?

me: i silence you, small boy
let that be a lesson to you

MICROSOFT: ogun dey kill your papa
who be small boy
i dey warn you fool

me: thunder fire your generation!
small boy, still doing microsoft modalities

MICROSOFT: your spirit go tears on how you wan take die
i go shoot you big fool
hungry fool

me: i'm a big boy, cruising in my LAND ROVER
leave the guy work to the pro's

me: ooooooooooooooooo i silence you again

MICROSOFT: u na boy for where i dey
if i know you
no matter who you be i for done drop you

me: I FROM AGULERI IN ANAMBRA STATE SO IF CARE TAKE'S NOT I WILL SEND MY BOY'S OVER THERE TO CUP OFF YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIES INCLUDING YOU MR MUGU AND UR SMELLING BISH MOTHER WHO BORN NUTORIUS MUGU, MR MUGU FOR EVERE, INFACT I WILL CATCH YOU SOON,

WATCH OUT OR IF YOU NEED TO SEE ME COME TO D.TEE HOTEL TONIGHT I WILL BE THERE

MICROSOFT: i hate people wey dey run mouth
i got thins to do so if you dont mind
i will like to take a break
me: IF YOU THING YOU CAN HANDLE ME AND MY BOIS CALL ME AN WE MEET

MICROSOFT: give me your control
me: YOU ARE NO CHAIRMAN GET OUT OF THIS GAME BEFOR YOU GET HURT YAHOOZIE CAFE RUBBISH

i have 8 laptops in my house sponsored by me

MICROSOFT: each 1 holds its subscription who get money nor dey run mouth
your mama

me: cafe kee?

that's what you do, you this omo Igbo wey dem just bring from village

you are a shame to your generation

MICROSOFT: we can be talking my boys are working
me: MY DAUGHTER attend corona in ikoyi
i pay almost a milllion per term, na beans

orkpe

me: PLEASE LOOK FOR YOUR LEVEL.
CHIEF MUGU

" - Alison Smith
seminal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still love this thread!! I post very rarely, but enjoyed this that I got the other day;

EDWARD LIMAR <[email protected]>

Quote:
Subject: WHO DOESN'T KNOW THAT YOU CARRY HIV?

BLACK PIG, SWINE, IDIOT WITHOUT FUTURE, YOU WILL DIE SCRAMBLING ON THE INTERNET.
HOPELESS ENTITY, YOU HAVE ARRIVE TO THE END OF THE ROAD, ROTTEN FACE, LET YOUR TONGUE DECOMPOSE INSIDE YOUR MOUTH.
SCAPEGOAT, ILLITERATE, HOPELESS FOOL, YOUR FATHER REGRETTED HAVING YOU AS A SON, HE PREFERRED TO REAR GOATS THAN TO WATCH STAY AROUND HIM, GO AND DRINK POISON AND DIE, BECAUSE YOUR MATES HAVE LEFT YOU WITH OVER A MILLION MILES, IT IS BETTER FOR YOU TO COMMIT SUICIDE, OR HANG BLOCKS ON YOUR NECK AND JUMP INTO THE SEA, SMELLING DOG, CAT, RAT, MUMU, WHO DOESN'T KNOW THAT YOU CARRY HIV?

small shit

The caps were in HUGE font, and the "small shit" was tiny, which made me crack up Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@seminal --- some great stuff for recycling there --- nice rant!

[email protected]
Quote:

Thunder fire your life and your family. U dey crazy. Take me play i go tell u say na me dey sleep for witch doctor house. Idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
ok to take me to okija shrine,that very nice because u are in nigeria u think that okija is all
ok
i swear by marabu,u think that u can talk to any body as u like online
ur generation not u, i most make sure i useless all of them u will stay and watch them
nothing will happen to u
then u will die in nigeria
pls let us try each other to now
i will first flash then u will retalate
FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:

i no blame you, that but as edey be so, you go die foe guy work, EFcc go carry , dey wacth, no mugu go paid you, you no go ever get sure in box still you die, my mama na ash, abi. but your own mama chief +ur father and you

[email protected]
Quote:

you be small boy mugu, nothing you be,if i wan rugged you i go track you down, you be local guyman, we dey foreign land dey make cool cash you dey do local for naija dey think say you be onething onething,if i let you know about myself you go run commot for naija,you think say you to talk to obote, me i be confirmer,no let me track you down, remember i have your number with me here.oloribruku like you.asshole mutherfucker,

[email protected]
Quote:
what are u tailking about and which job are tailking , dont you see how stupid u are , even there a job that some how jam , as a guy man u suppose to tell me bros see watin and watin dey u just dey tailk bra bra like a mugu , beside i dont have any job at hand now , grow up and stop being animal , the boy from mbano way correct mony for me na fron on line and jam work like this i know him , go and learn how to be a good gay man , bush man , if u keep like this u may miss maney chance , idiot u know know weather i fit give a good job if proper introduction is made , please grow up

[email protected]
Quote:

U are a the biggest fool i have even seen by talking of HIGH PREST O OKIJA SHRINE,which you still in dark life and i believe you never went to school maybe u just dropped after high school. You idiot dnt know you are talking to Capon that lead Uniben University for years. My advice is try go to school so that u know what life is talking and stop that ALA OGBAGA MBAISE, KAMALU ABIRIBA or whatever u call it because u will soon die. I know many of ur type and they die sudden death so remove ur hand fool and you die like ur father

[email protected]
Quote:
So with this your grammar you are making money in this business? I am sorry for you, go and find something to do because you just a disgrace to all guy men. MUGU, MUGU YOU ARE ANSWERING REV. BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

[email protected]
Quote:

I know for sure that there are foolish ones like you who do exist but i have not seen any animal like you. To buttress my points just kindly re-glance through your message you will affirm that your problem is as a result of illiteracy. Goat bingo like, i will not talk against your mother nor anyone that is connected to you cos they have done nothing wrong to me but it's quite a pity that you are a disgrace to them. MUMU

[email protected] could use a phone call or two. Alternately, I'm sure he would be most appreciative if it if either of his numbers were sent to a few hundred angry lads Wink
Quote:

Let me tell u the person way u de talk to if u no no na me be the odeshi in togo dont fuck with me if u try me na ur papa and mama i go come fuck and i wait 4 basterd is like u dont know me which job u day talk of u awo like u i want to tell u the person am made up with call me if u hav the heart fucker like u i was thinking ur playing na now i see say u want ur sister to fuck my abonna and suck it in front of u basterd this my number 00228 91611806 AND 0548723485 that is me 4 u suck my dick

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR MAMA YASH AND YOUR PAPA PRINK...........DIE IN HELL WITH YOUR GERERATIONS............ROST SOON IN HELL, TAKE IT NOW, KABAWOSHI, SHABU WUSHAA...........MEAN YOUR GRAVE.

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU WHICH JOB UR PAPA TIER GO LUK BUSH HOW WICH I FIT SEE U MAKE U KNW D KIND OF PERSON MAKE U DEY TALK 2, SEE COMPORT UR SELF B4 I GO MAKE CONTROL MAKE MEN REMOVE U SHARPLY YEYE STREET BOI MAKE HE NOR KNW WHO CONTROL HE WORK. SEE I NOR GET UR TIME IF U GET BOX SEND GV ME NA DE WAY 4WARD NOR BE INSULT OH DUDE. I DEY EXPECT BX 4ROM U. TAKE KIA DUDE.

[email protected]
Quote:
The reason why i copy you is to let you know that i am above you in all levels of work.

i have also told you times with out numbers, beg me to leave the maga for you, you think writing stupid things will make meaning to you, keep on writing stupidly while i conturn collecting pay from the maga, i thank God you have seen what i wrote him last that is why i copy you, when i saw your name, i knew it is you.keep it up while i keep collecting the pay/MONEY

[email protected] has such a vile tongue Laughing
Quote:

DONT WORRY UNTILL I GET YOU I WILL TEACH U WETIN EVEN UR MAMA WEY MY PAPA DEY FUCK B4 HE RUN MEET UR PAPA. SO U NO NO SAY MY FATHER DEY FUCKUR MAMA TOTOWITHOUTCOMDOM...............ASKUR MAMA WHO BE MA PAPA SHE GO TELL U NA

MUGU BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
ur d biggest fool i have ever set my eyes on okija kor okisa ni get out igbo moda fucker hungry foolish,blood money na u go do last nd na ur papa u go use do am ode blood fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
U I don’t put any blame on you rather it your parent’s who has the while blame because of the poverty affected your entire family that is the reason why nor of them have the ability to send you to school for u to lame how to read and write English bastard you will remain in poverty till the end of your entire generation, and no man of God will serve you out from this coast so shall it bee forever and ever Amen.

Listen more of this your crap message to my mail box I will tell you that I know computer system for more than 15years before u and I will make sure I black that your mail box and your main alternative box for you to believe me.

BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL THE MAGA IS STILL PAYING ME TILL LAST WEEK FRIDAY AND WILL PAY HIS BALANCE THIS WEEK ON THE 6TH, I WILL SPEND FINE THIS EASTER

[email protected]
Quote:

Na me No 1 Hazard. AKA. Ihenile. clear road ooo. u wan botton agbada?
u no dey fear fear? u wan go down? clear road oo. no dey kpaske de
miamia.

Bounce.

[email protected]
Quote:

WETIN BRING ME AN UR MAMA TOGETHER,U GO FEAR OOO, PERSON WEY GET BAR DEY TALK LIKE DIS, WE NA BIG TIME WORKING CLASS BOY, IF U DEY HEAR OF OPA 6, NA ME BE DAT,SO IF U WAN DIE FOR UR YOUNG AGE,GIVE ME YOUR CONTACT MAKE I PULL D TRIGAR 4 UR HEAD OR MEET ME @ DV8 BAR (ELEGUSHI) ON SUNDAY NIGHT, DEN U GO SEE AS I GO TAKE MOET BATH U, STINKING YAHOO BOY WE NEVA BATH,WE NO DEY DEAL WITH WESTERN UNION, WE DEAL WIT ABOKI ACCOUNT, U NA SMALL YAHOO BOY, MAKE WE DO ONE WIRE FOR UR CLIENT MAKE UR LIFE CHANGE ONCE AND FOR ALL MUMU, SHEY U FIT COLLECT 100K DOLLAR WIT WESTY NI? COLLECT AM MAKE I C NAAA, U NO EVEN FIT MENTION BANK TRANSFER CONFIRMATION RECEIPT , U DEY MENTION MTCN, NA WETIN MAKE ME KNOW SAY U BE SMELLING BE DAT, U GO DIE TRYING NI, U NO FIT REACH MI.....FUCK U.....

[email protected]
Quote:

Ur mama u dey happi say u dey yaki ni. u wey dey pack shit for there wey be say u dey beg before u eat how much u dey make perr month me go make am for 3 days u dis maga wey dey trowa from cum from where i no sabi won dey use me dey learn talk shey... i have 5 boys wey dey back wey i dey feed ue mama. tell me when last u don send money cum meet go die..

[email protected]
Quote:

HOW MUCH U DON SEE UR PAPA U DEY FORM TOO BIG WEY BE SAY U DEY BEG BEFORE U EAT, E BE LIKE U WANT MAKE I REASON UR MATA ABI NO WORRY I GO TAKE UR CASE GO EZE OVU IS U NO SEE MONI COLLECT MAKE U CUM BACK HUCK PURE WATER. I CAN MAKE U BILLION I NO DAT UR PALI DON DUE I ASK MY CLIENT TO CHALLENGE U OKAY
UR MAMA I BE CONFIRM OKIJA PERSON YOU GO TAKE MONEY DO AM BUT ME DEM GO DO AM FOR ME FREE.. E BE LIKE SAY DAT CHANGE WEY U DEY SEE WON DEY SHAKE U ABI U WON MAKE U SEE EVERY BURIED FOR UR EYE ABI..

[email protected]
Quote:

the only thing i will tell u is t go and fuck ur mama ashawo . as ur mama an goat is ur father goat pregnant ur mama

-
REMAINED CURSED

[email protected]
Quote:

UR small smelling toto mumu come suck me moda fucker olodo u no even sabi spell see that ur aids hands wey u take dey type email give pesin na bicycle go kill u mumu make thunder fire ur small prick dia fool.

[email protected]
Quote:

kia this life don end, you wey your mama dey kiri rice for that bustop wey i dey buy rice from her hand wey people wey dey sell 2 by 2 for isopako dey fuck for 30niara rice with 2 pomo dey take they fuck your mama.

Now see your life you say you dey drive Hummer instead make you talk true say na kekenape you dey drive take they see front you think say i know know you emeka i know u na no be your papa they hulk chin chin for holdup for volks ha ha emeka why u dey do like this no be you dey stay for near express wey una house don dey collaps llike say he don dey sink enter ground.

Look my advice to you is for you to look for job before is too late or look for baba ijebu work they tear ticket give people wey they play loto at least you go they see small small money to take help your life.

See ehn.. i no get ur time na hungry na em go kill u mumu like u.. u dey say u get hummber come and work with me make u buy better car or better still dey come help me change my car oil every week make i dey buy u food cos people like ona if dem dey tell ona truth e go be like say na lie. Forget say we dey insult our self i swear down u be very poor boy ur words alone can tell. abeg make u try give me ur sis fone number as well as your mama wey urgle like bingo Dog make my rottweiler fuck dem both because dem 2 cheap for me. send me ur acct number make i send u 10k fool try me i go surprise u hungry bastard lolzz

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE ALREADY A FAILURE IN THIS LIFE, MOTOR THAT DOESN'T HAVE BREAK
WILL KILL YOU,YOUR MAMA,YOUR FATHER IF AT ALL YOU HAVE FATHER,BECAUSE
I KNOW YOU ARE A BASTARD. ALL YOUR FAMILIES WILL DIE IDIOT.

FOOL LIKE YOU, DO YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE MONEY, A DEPENDANT LIKE YOU,
YOU CANNOT ATTEND TO THE LEVEL I AM UNTIL YOU DIE. I DON'T WANT TO
WASTE MY TIME ON USELESS PERSON LIKE YOU. HOLLY GHOST FIRE WILL
CONSUMED YOU ,YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR SATANIC GROUP, OWNERS OF EVIL LOAD
CARRY YOUR LOAD, EVIL ARROW GO BACK TO YOU THE SENDER. YOU CANNOT KILL
WHAT GOD CREATED BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO POWER.AND YOU CANNOT STOP ME FROM
MOVING FORWARD,GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN ME THAN HE THAT IS IN THE
WORLD. GO AND DIE AND GO TO HELL.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE ALREADY A FAILURE IN THIS LIFE, MOTOR THAT DOESN'T HAVE BREAK
WILL KILL YOU,YOUR MAMA,YOUR FATHER IF AT ALL YOU HAVE FATHER,BECAUSE
I KNOW YOU ARE A BASTARD. ALL YOUR FAMILIES WILL DIE IDIOT.

FOOL LIKE YOU, DO YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE MONEY, A DEPENDANT LIKE YOU,
YOU CANNOT ATTEND TO THE LEVEL I AM UNTIL YOU DIE. I DON'T WANT TO
WASTE MY TIME ON USELESS PERSON LIKE YOU. HOLLY GHOST FIRE WILL
CONSUMED YOU ,YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR SATANIC GROUP, OWNERS OF EVIL LOAD
CARRY YOUR LOAD, EVIL ARROW GO BACK TO YOU THE SENDER. YOU CANNOT KILL
WHAT GOD CREATED BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO POWER.AND YOU CANNOT STOP ME FROM
MOVING FORWARD,GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN ME THAN HE THAT IS IN THE
WORLD. GO AND DIE AND GO TO HELL.

[email protected]>
Quote:

Do you guys have job at all you took time to write all this ? am really suprised i can see you are really idol .Go learn trading for alaba so u can be busy.

And God will surely help you.

[email protected]
Quote:

Chaii see EFCC na googlemail u d use..Plss na no d spoil work for people u hear..EFCC NO D USE GOOGLEMAIL DIS RAT..COME I GO TEACH U WORK SO U FIT LEARN LOL I D ENJOY UR MUMU REPLIES EVERYDAY PLSS WRITE AGAIN...

[email protected]
Quote:
TOO MUCH FOR U NOW I WILL LET U KNOW AM FROM OKIJA ANAMBRA STATE U WILL SEE ME IN ACTION JUST NOW I WILL TELL U WHOM I AM AND I WANT TO KNOW U TOO SO LET EXESS OUR PAWER. SINCE U ARE A BIG BOY AS U SAID. I WISH I WILL SEE U WITH ME EYES AND LET U KNOW WHON U ARE TALKING TO THIS WAY. WELL AS UR FATHER TO CALL ME. WITH THIS NUMBER OK +60166185735 MY NUMBER I DONT HIDE FOR U.

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHA...... NA EARTH QUAKE GO KILL U DERE I DON REASON UR MATA NOW I GIVE U 3 DAYS MY PAPA NA HERBALIST NKANU EAST ENUGU STATE.. I DON DEY READY TO SPOIL UR LIFE NOW..

[email protected]
Quote:

hAHAHAHA.......pLZ DONT KILL ME..OLORIBURUKU..SHEI BABALAWO NI BABA EEE NI........OKAY DID YOUR FATHER USE YOUR MAMA TOTO AND BOO OGUN NI...HAHAHAH..YOU BE BIG OMO IYA-WERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHH

GO STRIKE YOUR YOUNGER BOTHER DEAD AND I PROMISE YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT TO THE END OF THIS YEAR.CUZ IR WRITTEN LIFE AND DEAD IS IN MY TONGUE AND ANYTHING I SAY SO SHALL IT BE......gUY WILL NEVER MAKE IT TO THE END OF THIS YEAR AND YOUR PAPA AND FUCKING MAMA WILL CRY ON YOU BITTERLY AND REGRET YOU ARE BORN.

[email protected]
Quote:

i bu onye ara.....imaghi ife.....echem ibu madu.......
enweghi oge gi.........ka nre bu gi.......isi gbawagi.

what are you feeling like .............feel like dons,no but you are a fool and bastard.......if you try me,i will kill you like fowl........your mother is a bastard,prostitu,harlot while your father always like dog ass and die like a fowl when he stole 5 nira....you and ur family will die like a fowl if u try me......
fuck ur generation and ur life....
i will fuck you up...madman madman madman

[email protected]
Quote:

EE NO GO BETTER FOR YOUR PAPA WEY BORN YOU...OLOSHI..STUPID OMO IGBO LIKE YOU SEF WON DEY SCAM...LOL..NO GO DEY SELL SPARE PART LIKE YOU MATES..FOOL..SON OF A BITCH

[email protected]
Quote:

LMAO you cant even spell yahoo this days no dey even get cartigory oh imagine U U doing G im sure u have not been to any school in your life lmao ode wawa nicca next time you gonna write me make sure you ask sumbody who went to school to help you ok take care my guy and if you manage get any money use am go school ok ? i care about our business chinedu i want make people wie dey do am dey educated ok have a nice day

[email protected] is onto me, yeppers, i compose abuse just like a lad composes a format Very Happy
Quote:

CHOIIIII....LAUGH DON TEAR MY BOXERS OOOOO...SO YOUR MAMA DEY COMPOSE ABUSE LIKE FORMAT...Smile) laughing:)) laughing:)) laughing:)) laughing..OMO I DOUBT IF YOUR MAMA GO SCHOOL..NA WA OO,SO YOUR LIFE JUST DEY TOO MISRABLE TO DEY COMPOSE ABUSE LIKE FORMAT...YOU NEED TO SEE A MEDICAL DOCTOR CUS YOUR FAMILY MIGHT LOOSE YOU OF RUNNING MAD AND GETTING UNDER A MOVING TRAILER...PATHETIC SCUM BAG.

[email protected]
Quote:

LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ........YOU WAY THEM BORN PREMATURE NA HIM DEY FOLLOW ME TALK LIKE THIS .....WHERE I DEY UR PAPA NO FIT REACH AM SELF TALK LESS OF U OR UR MAMA CUS U NO SUCK HER BOOBS WELL .....

WELL IF U KNOW WHO U DEY TALK TO U NO GO EVEN WANT STAND,IF I CATCH U I GO WASTE UR SKULL FOR GROUND.

U THIS PUSSY BOI DEY FOLLOW BOSS TALK

MAKE I NO SEE U TILL U DIE ....BASTARD

WHAT JOB IS UR MOTHER TALKING ABOUT THAT AM DRAGING WITH U

[email protected] sends in this gem of a reply
Quote:

GOOD GRAMMER U NO FIT SPEAK....U WAY BE ADVICE THEM GIVE UR MAMA WAY MAKE HER BORN U IF NOT SHE FOR DONE USE U TOO DO MENSTRUATION NA U COME DEY TALK TO ME ANYHOW FOR NO REASON YOU MAIL ME THEY YAN DUST,I KNOW PEOPLE LIKE U,U JUST AN EMPTY BARREL AND A WASTED PIPE ...MONEY WAY U DEY COLLECT WAY SPLASH UR BRIAN NEVER REACH MONEY WAY ME AND MY GUYS THEY TAKE BUY SKUNK EVERYDAY.. WHICH OF YOUR JOB I COLLECT?
I NO DEY TALK MUCH CUS I BELIEVE IN ACTION,SHABI U SAY U BE KING OF GANGSTAR ?GIMMI UR ADDRESS IF THEM MY HOME BOIZ NO WASTE YOU AND CARRY YOUR LIFELESS BODY GO GIVE UR MAMA WHEREVER SHE DAY BETWEEN 24HOURS THEN KNOW SAY NO BE ME SEND U THIS MAIL,U DEY FIND TROUBLE AND U DON SEE THIS ONE.

IF YOU NO GIMMI YOUR ADDRESS WAY I ASK FOR FOR UR NEXT MAIL THEN YOU ARE A COWARD.

I DON PAST THE LEVEL TO SHOUT,BELIEVE ON ACTION,I WANT SEE UR JAMES BOND IF I BRING U DOWN.

[email protected]
Quote:

If I were you I will be more focused and cordinated.I dont blame you but micro soft that made internet available .You talk like a very local and unexposed rough looking boy from either Benin city in Edo SATE or Asaba in Delta State may lucky to live in Lagos cos you are not refined at allllllllllllllllllllll.

Imagine your words, what a disgrace.I know you guys too well before I left so it is not my cup of tea.Face your work and dont take pains in saying rubbish that you can not substatiate.

Bush man and pay you dont fall victim cos the law enforcement officers are closing in.
I assure you, but you might doubt it.Very soon you will not believe what you will come across.
LOCAL MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:

HAHAH FOOL....YOU KNOW NO SAY HIGH PREST O OKIJA SHRINE WERE KILL YOU PAPA RAP YOUR MAMA, TURN YOUR BROTHER TO MAD BOY..HAHAHAHAH

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thedevguy67 wrote:

I DON PAST THE LEVEL TO SHOUT,BELIEVE ON ACTION,I WANT SEE UR JAMES BOND IF I BRING U DOWN.

Very Happy

[email protected]

Quote:
Bros i hail oh.......
How work? Nor b so na, do well wetin dey sup? I want make we dey
together unto the working things now.

[email protected]

Quote:
I WISH YOU THE SAME AND YOUR GENERATION
BLACK PIG, SWINE, IDIOT WITHOUT FUTURE, YOU WILL DIE SCRAMBLING ON THE INTERNET.
HOPELESS ENTITY, YOU HAVE ARRIVE TO THE END OF THE ROAD, ROTTEN FACE, LET YOUR TONGUE DECOMPOSE INSIDE YOUR MOUTH.
SCAPEGOAT, ILLITERATE, HOPELESS FOOL, YOUR FATHER REGRETTED HAVING YOU AS A SON, HE PREFERRED TO REAR GOATS THAN TO WATCH STAY AROUND HIM, GO AND DRINK POISON AND DIE, BECAUSE YOUR MATES HAVE LEFT YOU WITH OVER A MILLION MILES, IT IS BETTER FOR YOU TO COMMIT SUICIDE, OR HANG BLOCKS ON YOUR NECK AND JUMP INTO THE SEA, SMELLING DOG, CAT, RAT, MUMU, WHO DOESN'T KNOW THAT YOU CARRY HIV?

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO.
MAKE DOG AND MONKEY FUCK AND SUCK YOUR MAMA PUSY UNTILL HER PUSSY WATER FINISH. THEN MAKE YOUR PAPA GO FUCK DOG AND DONKEY

THEN YOU WILL SUCK AND FUCK YOUR MAMA AND YOUR SISTER UNTILL THEY WILL BORN FOR YOU.

Quote:
YOUR FOUNDATION HAVE BEEN CURSED

Quote:
GO AND DRINK YOUR MAMA URINE AND SUCK HER

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER. YOU BE IDIOT OK. PEOPLE WEY GET MONEY NO DEY TALK TOO MUCH

[email protected]

Quote:
ur stupid useless person keep ur mouth short.

Quote:
like wise ur parent useless thing basterd.(ke onye ibu self?)

Quote:
YOU ARE A COMPLETE BASTARD, YOU WILL BE NAKED AND DIE LIKE ADAM FOOL. too
I AM NOW COMMANDING EVRY SPIRIT TO MAKE YOU AND ENTIRE GENERATION DIE BY FIRE.
YOU ARE A MUMU you can go to hail useless thing. are the only one idiot?

[email protected]

Quote:
FUCK YOUR MOTHER, PIG!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Nobody need you money is too duty. poor pig
fuck you family
don't try me agin, Pig

" - Alison Smith
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
you no have money and be mugu

Quote:
come meka i show you how to work mugu you do pay befor you will still
pay again ,i go send you my my princese to come and meet you face to
face very soon and you see

Quote:
so you be aguleri guy ok

These were then sent by him over a period of an hour without any replies by me Very Happy

Quote:
me i be aguleri full guy man

Quote:
i go meet you one day in our home aguleri

Quote:
i we like to have your number so that i we get you full maga mugu you no be aguleri and you cant be aguleri

Quote:
if i meet you in aguleri i will kill you bes your are full you no be guy man you be mugu you we still pay to guyman

Quote:
me: mumu goat
Sent at 11:17 on Wednesday
mrwadi: fuck you
mugu
me: you small boy?
mrwadi: your papa
me: AM A BIG BOY CRUSING WITH MY LAND ROVER. GIVE UP DISS GAME AS U NO BI FIT FO CORRECT GUYAMN WORK
GO BACK TO UR VILLAGE,
Sent at 11:20 on Wednesday
mrwadi: go fine work
me: BUSHMAN BARBARAN
mrwadi: you no have work

[email protected]

Quote:
me: goat fucking mumu
Sent at 11:17 on Wednesday
me: GO BACK TO UR VILLAGE,
Sent at 11:20 on Wednesday
MICROSOFT: u be big mumu
me: BUSHMAN BARBARAN
TAKE MY ADVICE MUMU NA SEND UR MUDDER NA HER SMELLY ROTTEN TOTO BACK TO DI MARKET FO BI 50 NAIRA
Sent at 11:42 on Wednesday
me: I SEE YOU ARE STILL DOING SMALL BOY MICROSOFT MODALITIES
Sent at 11:46 on Wednesday
MICROSOFT: fuck ur mother
see men bahave ur self
u fucking mugu
i hate this
me: GET SOME NAIRA IN UR DIRTY SMELLING PANT POCKET SO U CAN SEE FOOD IN A DAY
bush man
Sent at 12:05 on Wednesday
MICROSOFT: u even go school
check ur dirty leris
me: YOU KNOW REASON WHY AM WARNING YOU IS WHY BECAUES I FROM AGULERI IN ANAMBRA STATE SO IF CARE TAKE'S NOT I WILL SEND MY BOY'S OVER THERE TO CUP OFF YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIES INCLUDING YOU MR MUGU AND UR SMELLING BISH MOTHER WHO BORN NUTORIUS MUGU, MR MUGU FOR EVERE, INFACT I WILL CATCH YOU SOON
Sent at 12:09 on Wednesday
MICROSOFT: fuck yo
am waiting them
me: WATCH OUT OR IF YOU NEED TO SEE ME COME TO D.TEE HOTEL TONIGHT I WILL BE THERE
IF YOU THING YOU CAN HANDLE ME AND MY GOMER BOIS CALL ME AN WE MEET
Sent at 12:18 on Wednesday
MICROSOFT: llol
skpukish
me: TIME TO STOP BEING SMALL BOY
MICROSOFT: thank God u know now
men behave nice oij
ok
me: OFO TOMI EKO NSE,GBOGBO EBI E MAA SE OFO KU NI
Sent at 12:28 on Wednesday
MICROSOFT: evwe
me: DA BURO U BANKA,SHEGE YANMIRI

OOLORIBURUKU, ASIWEREEE, MA SE AFANII, ALAYE BAJE
Sent at 12:31 on Wednesday
MICROSOFT: ok broda na later things oh

[email protected]

Quote:
GOOD YOU JUST DESCRIBE YOUR FAMILY NATURE AND LIFE '' 4 EVER YOU ARE POOR AND NOBODY.
FOR YOUR INFO , I BASED IN CANADA WITH MY FAMILY . I HAVE THREE KIDS AND A MOTHER BASED IN MY RESIDENCE IN VGC.
MY NAMES ARE FRANCIS ATA.

" - Alison Smith
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
CHOIIIII....LAUGH DON TEAR MY BOXERS OOOOO...SO YOUR MAMA DEY COMPOSE ABUSE LIKE FORMAT...Smile) laughing:)) laughing:)) laughing:)) laughing..OMO I DOUBT IF YOUR MAMA GO SCHOOL..NA WA OO,SO YOUR LIFE JUST DEY TOO
Guy see all that you wish to me will happen to your life from now as you receive this mail reply from me IGWE 1 OF AKAEZE THE LAND OF AKAEZE AND ALL THE LANDS OF EASTERN REGION ALL OVER THE WORLD YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING MAN.MISRABLE TO DEY COMPOSE ABUSE LIKE FORMAT...YOU NEED TO SEE A MEDICAL DOCTOR CUS YOUR FAMILY MIGHT LOOSE YOU OF RUNNING MAD AND GETTING UNDER A MOVING TRAILER...PATHETIC SCUM BAG...
Wow, I compose abuse like a format Laughing And who said lads were dumb!

[email protected]
Quote:
Shei na your papa dey inside coffin or your mama.......Eyaa so you are fatherless sorry.....Wat about your mama i think say she done carry HIV man you dey suffer ...Well shaa....Above all your mama and papa are the biggest fool i never think of 4 given birth to Obo like you cause think of it showman na name or watzz......Guy you make me hum hum hum.....

Fool

[email protected]
Quote:

Ode..is it MCTN or Mtcn..fool like you.....I jst return from Rita lorry today i spend 80k last nigth at the club..Guy now much your Papa done see for him life...Hhahahahahaha....Guy you r a big day fool.....Mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER WAS SWEET,I SHALL LIKE TO DO IT AGAIN WITH HER ON EASTER DAY.WHAT DO YOU THINK?.

[email protected]
Quote:

Guy see all that you wish to me will happen to your life from now as you receive this mail reply from me IGWE 1 OF AKAEZE THE LAND OF AKAEZE AND ALL THE LANDS OF EASTERN REGION ALL OVER THE WORLD YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:

In the first place, you do not go to school watch your english like a
primary school dopped out pupil.Again mctn can only give you k1 docs
to go and liberate your entire family from out cast that is why all
your sisters are hatching children in your village without husband
because no one can marry out cast.

I your father fulked ur younger sister pregnanted her and your brother
are all village wags.Fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
i thought ibu nneekwu madu.keta kamma na ibu umuaka.....imaghi ime....obalauro igwa gi okwu.....iburu odogwu i puta kanyi nwa onweanyi ka i mara onye kariri ibe ya jide ego.
u use style they beg me for friendship.......i will not agree for that
fuckkkkkk your mother.....

[email protected]
Quote:

YOUR PAPA DEY MAD YOU NO GET SENSE YOU DIS FOOL YOU BOLO LIKE YOU DEY REPLY BOX HE B LIKE SAY U NO GET BOX TO REPLY WORK DON TIRE YOUR MAMA YOUR MAMA REGRET THE DAY SHE BORN YOU ,BASTARD AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU DEY LOOK FOR CONNECTION AND GO DEY BEG FOR LINK, YOU LACK MANNER AND HOW YOU WAN EVEN GET MY PHOTOS AND MY REAL NAME OTE ODE MUMU OLORIBURUKU ASSBAG WEY NO SABI WORK YOU NO GET WETIN TO DO ON LINE YOU WAN DY TRY HACK PERSON BOX IF YOU WAN TRY AM BE CAREFUL YOU LACK COURTESY I NO DEY ANSWER PEOPLE LIKE YOU BUT U DEY VEX ME

Eni tí ó n ko orin tí kò dùn, o ṣa nfeti ara e gbo MEANING Be careful whatever you do,you might be affecting yourself indirectly

GOODLUCK

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU BE SMELLING BOY YOU GET MOUTH YOUR GENERATION ROT IN HELL HE BE LIKE SAY U JUST BUY LAPPY AND YOU WON TELL THE WHOLE WORLD . IF YOU NEED ANI TIN I DEY I KNOW SAY PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEED FORMAT KINDLY CONFIRM YOUR INTEREST IN ANY OF THIS I PROMISE TO SEND YOU
alibaba
apate UK
apate Us
Check any category (classified ,job offer PA etc) CRAIGSLIST
need maye to post for you
post from 9ja
craigslist dating anytin on craigslist
YOU IDIOT JOHNBULL ASK AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN UNTO YOU

baiterboss2
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys.
This actually pretty fun, I've been doing it myself for a while now.
Lads could just ignore it but they get so angry and still take time to respond Laughing

Anyway, since 419baiter hasn't updated his list in a while, I've been using http://spamdb.vp44.com/list_replyto.php
not all messages go thru (undeliverable), but the ones that do almost always get something back
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic