SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
you can take to anywere my god don already bless me you
foollllllllllllll i will take to my god not juju like you if you don
make money thank god for your life not to insort people big man
\

[email protected]
Quote:
THUNDER FAYER YOU ,YOU STUPID PAPA AND YOUR STUPID MAMA .YOU WILL DIE
A SHAMEFUL DEATH .YOU NIGERIA IDIOT .NEVER YOU WRITE TO THIS BOX AGAIN
I KNOW THAT YOU FAMILY STILL IN THE MORTUARY. LIVE THEM THERE YOU
IDIOTS

[email protected]
Quote:
U nor be business man why you dey blast like this now instead make try know wetin dey even you be mugu u ga to wake up ok...nice one born hustler like me omo edo...ur way nor fit be my wayooooo any how sha all pure....see ya like you said GRAVEEEEEEEEEEEE WE WILL ALL DIE SOME DAYSSSSSSS

[email protected]
Quote:
na ur papa no go see mugu money,fuck u and ur family

[email protected]
Quote:
u re the must stupid maga and folish nigeria to reply me.Go to hell and die with ur dead country.

[email protected]
Quote:
Listern i no go insult your papa or your mama but note that God go insult you for me not your papa or your mama.Na you be the fool so you see my bombing you come dey reply you are a big fool fuck your genations go to hell little Boy.

[email protected]
Quote:
Articules of no commercial value like u and your family,ever since you was born,i don(t think u can be able to eat even one squar mail in day and the day ur father pragented ur achowo mother he is mad and that is reason ur are equally mad too.

i did not blam u bcoz povert is noking ur family down and that made ur mother to fail into achwoo game in order to feed u.
bush meat

[email protected]
Quote:

you will never come back to Nigeria alive,your family will clear your corps in airport here in ikeja,if u are in lagos u will never go back to igbo land alive only in ambulance.
Good things will never in life locate you,i repeate you will never go igbo land alive God have made it to be so,enjoy ur self today because u are going soon.

[email protected]
Quote:
ur papa and mama mugu,purde guy man from benin why u nor ignore am,u nor original at all,fake guy man like u

[email protected]
Quote:
LOOK AT YOU... YOU LOOK LIKE AN OAF? U CAN'T EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH? DO U THINK I GIVE A DAMN ABT YOU AND UR ILLITERACY WORDS.
NEGGA PLEASE... AM WAY TOO FAR BEHIND YOU?
REST IN PEACE.

[email protected]
Quote:
This is your year of making Good money but you from a CURSED GENERATION thats why you are praying and sending this kind message to me asking me to tell God do it for you.In the whole of your Life this kind of message you sent to me will always be and remain your portion.when others are busy thinking of how the can bring a good idea to make money you are Placing a curse that even seven Great pastors and native Doctors joined together can not help you out.
My prayers for you is that when ever you send a format out to any email either you bought them or you browse it yourself.The Kind of curse that God place on the babylon people will revisit you anand your entire generation.
Remember that i dont Know you have not done you anything wrong.Thats why all this you said will be saved for you and your generation.You and your Geneneration shall be cursed and CURSED is your Name.

Am waiting to get more prayer request for you a POVERTY CANDIDATE.
FROM TODAY THE DEVOURER will Take the most Important seat In your household.

[email protected]
Quote:
u be goat u no say u be fool na God go punishe ur mama and ur generation na how be the maga na u be the maga goat

GO TO HELL AND BUR TO ASHESES

WHICH RIDE U THEY USE MONTHER FUCKER THEM NEVER BORN UR MAMA WHERE I DONE THEY THIS GAME

IF U WANT WORK COME MEET ME TO NIGHT FOR DAVIDS PLACE FOR IRE AKARI MAKE I BRUSH YOU UP GOAT

IF U COME MAKE YOU ASK FOR THE PERSON WHERE PACK THAT HUMMER 2 OKAY

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i no check my box for awhile - me lad lazy! OOOOOOO!!! Embarassed

[email protected]
Quote:
subject - GOD PUNISH YOUR GENERATION, BOBOCLASS

GOD PUNISH YOUR GENERATION

YOUR FAMILY SHALL BE DESOLATE AND GRAVE YARDS SHALL FULL YOUR MOTHER'S COMPOUND

YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS CHILDREN SHALL BE VAGABONDS

YOU WILL REMAIN UNMARRIED TO THE GRAVE

YOUR HOME SHALL BE DESOLATE, GRASS SHALL TAKE OVER YOUR BASTARD FATHER HOUSE

YOUR MONEY SHALL KILL YOU, THE DAY OF YOUR JOY SHALL BE YOUR END

YOUR FRIENDS SHALL ABANDON YOU BECAUSE YOU WILL ENEMIES EVEN TO THE SAND

THE DAY YOU WILL BEG OR ASK FOR MONEY FROM SOME OTHER PERSON SHALL BRING A SORROW TO YOUR HOUSEHOLD...............DEATH AND NIGHTMARE SHALL BE YOUR DREAMS ALL NIGHTS OF YOUR REMAINING DAYS OF YOUR LIFE, FEW DAYS YOU ARE GONE..............BYE GONE SO SOON SHALL BE THE NEXT ANNOUNCEMENT

[email protected]
Quote:
you can not even write good english pit of shit. You and i who is fool? Ask yourself big fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear donkey You know donkey that your e mail are funny. You image ( Negroid and talking about slaves ha ha ha ha hi hi hi ho ho ho ) how ever what every you change you e mail. In the end I will fuck you ) how many cifa you collecedt from your ass and your mother and sister to go to coffee shop to send e mail to your sir ? I advice you go and check for some body to fuck you and give you some money to eat till my next e mail keep you ass open.

much more abuse sent and he just kept replying.... Twisted Evil
Quote:
BIG GOAT
i know very well my mother she is a lady. all her life in one home my fsther:s home
wehat about your maother slave ?????she had worked in many places do you know your fater??? sh also dosn:t know.
for this you came as big goat.
how ever this is not out dubject. still awsiting for the price list of your wife> HHOW MOCH FOR ONE NIGHT???

Quote:
to the big goat
even to change your e mail add. i know that you are the big goat
instead to scame peoble over the net and stole their money its better for you to tell me how much i should pay for one night with your nice wife,
because i know such gay like you and very big goat has no diginity and hooner.
so tell me how much.

Quote:
to the big goat
you are just like a dog only take.
let me know the price ???? its the best for you. i am sure she will be happy to be with me.
go ahead lettel goat and let her tell me about the price.
go to hill with my compliments

Quote:
To the big goat You still didn't informed me about the price of one night with your wife. How much ?? I advise you. Instead to spend your money in the internet coffee go and pay some loathes to cover your undressed ass because it seems very bad its like a goat's ass. Meantime have you read Charles Darwin's book ( the routs of human ) he says that the first human was monkey. Look at the mirror and you will see that he is right. Just look to the mirror and let you nice wife give you her opinion. Bye for now big goat

Quote:
To the biggest goat UMUKOKO is he the boy friend of your mother or wife?? Did he informed you that he will not forgive me. Fuck you and your UMUKOKO. Send to me the price of your wife's rent for one night. And go to hill son of bitsh

Quote:
to the bigest goat
i see that you like your new name ( the biggest goat )
what about your r news have you looked to the mirror to belive that Charles Darween has all the right.?? what its your wife: opinion about you ???
how much the price for one night with her.??? have you covered your ass ??
awaiting your urgent reply

Quote:
to tge big goat
ok i see that you agreed to give me your wife donot forget to bring her with you. i will pay for your return trip and keep her with me.
do it now

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS IS THE ONLY WORD I HAVE FOR YOU STATED BELOW:

YOUR MUM USE TO SLEEP AROUND FROM ONE GATE TO ANOTHER GATE THAT HOW LITTLE TEDDY PUPS OUT WHICH IS YOU SO YOU CAN SEE THAT YOU DON'T HAVE A FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
call me +60126617935 and i will send your mama dick to suck for your daily meals.
you stupid goat you better try to leave from africa and make money..
death to your faggot ass once again

more abuse sent.... Very Happy
Quote:
you stupid goat you better try to leave from africa and make money..

Quote:
your punk ass need dicks always that's why you keep writing me...but try to write mugu and stop wasting your time...your mama yellow pussy ..haha oh...haha oh..haha oh

[email protected]
Quote:
ask u can see i don day fuk ur mama toto and pay her 5nira for a nigth foolllllllllllllllll because i are a foool dont u no u are my soooooooooon u did not no ur real farther

i fuk ur mama then she born u

hahahahhaahhahaha

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

U ARE STILL A SMAILL BOYOK.GO AND PLAY TOMATOS CUP OK.SAY HI TO UR MAMA NAD SISTRE TELL THEM THAT I STILL LOVE LOVE THEM.I AM GOING TO SEE THEM TO NIGTH OK.TELL UR SISTER THAT I ENJOY THE LAST WE HAVE TOGERTHER IN THAT HELP.SHE NO THE HOTEL THAT I AM TAKING ABOUT.THAT I WE MEET HER THEY SOON OK.IF SHE COME I WE GIVE HER SOME TO GIVE TO YOU OK.DON'T FORGET TO ASK HER WHEN SHE COME BANK OK

BYE FOR NA SMAILL BOY
U STILL NEED TO GO BACK TO THE VILAGE SO U WE LIVE AND DIE THEY LIKE UR FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
U CANT EVEN MAKE A SENTENCE.FULL
U NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL B4 YOU CAN TALK TO ME OK

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FAMILY NAME HAS BEING TAKEN TO INDIAN WHERE JUJU WORKS
SO BRODA WATCH YOUR BACK COS AM INVISIBLE. I APPEAR AND TAKE YOU
UNAWARE. IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE YOU LEARN TO THE THE PEOPLE YOU DEAL WITH
COS I WILL FIGHT YOU SPIRITUALLY.

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG SORRY, YOUR LIFE IS INCOMPLETE

[email protected]
Quote:
am from umu udala ihiala, umuonwusobalu is my matana side, the shrine is ours, so tell me more, what can you do.

[email protected]
Quote:
this is my last job on this mail box because i done drop it from the money of $20,000 and the interpol is on the hunt but i am the boss now so suck my dick and no more work will be done on this box.

i am out mugu faggot ass reporter +420731627048 is the mugu i collect from so be careful on this [email protected]

Quote:
I TOLD YOU I BEEN IN THIS GAME NOT BE TODAY
ALL YOUR FAMILY GO DIE 4 MOTOR ACCIDENT UNDER SOME SHORT MINT PLS SAY AMEN,

IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH YOU BASTERD ASS HOLE MOTHER
FUKCKER YOU WILL ROUTH IN JAIL FUCK YOU MOTHERPUSSY.

CALL ME ON THIS LINE MUGU 1 LIKE YOU +82 105846253

[email protected]
Quote:
I CAN MAKE OUT YOUR ORIENTATION.

MOMMA ROTEN TOTO AND SPAM IN YOERS SISTERS MOUTH U MUMU MUGU
FOOOLL!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
i thougt that your a guyman and your not, anyway even if ask you to come to where iam you don't have enuogh money to come over that;s why i ask you to send your i d, so that i will send some money to you i mean what am saying , ok you are like my younger brother no matter what came out from your mouth, come out from african and see for yourself don't talk too much blc guy man no dey talk too much byLUGARD LAND

[email protected]
Quote:
SMALL EDOIT COME LET ME SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE MONEY,YOU THEY THERE THEY FOLLOW MARRIED WOMEN THAT ONE NO GO HELP YOU, YOU SURE SAY YOU DON SEE DOLLAR OR POUNS BEFORE YOU BE SMALL RAT FOR WHERE I DEY,I WILL FEED ALL YOUR GENERATION FOREVER WITH MY CASH JUST RING ME WITH THIS NUMBER LET ME THROUGH YOU SOME CASH 08026068571.

BAD BOY LEWA.

[email protected]
Quote:
I rebuked you in the name of the Living God I worship, all that you wish for me, will back fire to you and your family.

Juju man, time has pass for Juju ooooooooooooooo, na Jesus christ the King of King dey rain this time. no body be like him oooooooooooooo, na him be baba and if you dont stop going to juju and recognize Jesus christ, you will die misterious death.

[email protected]
Quote:
AS I CAN SEE TO YOUR WRITE UP!!! YOU ARE A COMPLETELY ILLITRADE!!!
FOR YOU HAVING THAT PLAN RISUALIZISM AT THE BACK OF YOUR MIND, MEANS
TO ME THAT YOU ARE A CONDEMED HUMAN BEING. AND WHEN YOU MAKE ATTEMPT OF THAT YOU WILL DIE THERE AT ONCE!!!!
GO AND FORK YOUR MOTHER!!! SHE IS FEELING YOUR FORK BADLY!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
TOU HAVE FULL TIME FOR SELFFISH ATTITUDE GO AND DIE AND BURIE YOURSELF

[email protected]
Quote:
I KNOW HOW TO TREAT PEOPLE LIKE,JOBLESS IDIOT,I WILL GET TO YOU LOUD AND CLEAR

more abuse sent.... Twisted Evil
Quote:
PEOPLE LIKE U WHO BELEIVE IN SERVE AIYELALA WILL DIE AIYELALA,SAY AMEN

Quote:
your cafe time will soon expires Idiot

Quote:
fuck your mothor fool!!!! basterd idiot!!!

[email protected] - gave some nice new script material too.... Very Happy
Quote:
O BOY I NO NO SAY YOUR PROBLEM SERIOUS REACH LIKE THIS O,SO YOUR FAMILY DO SCATTER REACH LIKE DAT? O BOY THIS MATA HARD ME BELIEVE O

SO YOU MEAN SAY YOUR MAMA NA ASHAWO AND YOU DON FUCK AM?HOW YOU TAKE DO AM?YOUR BROTHER WEN BE THEIF NO NO ABI YOUR SISTER WEN BE OGBANJE NO NO.

O BOY YOUR CRAZE RIPE OOO.FOR YOU TO DO LIKE DAT AND YOU SAY YOUR PAPA DEY FUCK GOAT? WETIN HAPPEN NA IF YOUR MAMA COME BACK FROM ASHAWO WORK SHE NO DEY GREE FUCK YOUR PAPA BCOS YOUR PAPER NA BEAST? NA WA OO ! THINGS DEY HAPPEN OOO

YOU SAY YOUR BROTHER DON DIE FOR ARMED ROBBERY? NA WA YOU NO FOLLOW AM GO ROB THAT DAY WEN COTI SHOOT AM DIE?O BOY I DEY PITY FOR YOU OOO BCOS FOR YOUR MAIL YOU SAY YOUR WHOLE FAMILY GET AIDS.HOW?

OK I DON FORGET SEF SAY YOU TALK SAY UNA DEY FUCK UNA SEF FOR YOUR FAMILY,AND I NO SAY YOUR PAPA NEVA STILL NO SAY NO BE HIM BORN UNA,HIM NO NO SAY NA LAWRENCE ANINI BE UNA PAPA.

ANIWAY I NO SAY NA HELL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DEY GO SO,BUT ATLEAST YOU GO SEE YOUR PAPA WEN BE LAWRENCE ANINI FOR THERE.

MUGU RIP

more abuse sent.... Twisted Evil
Quote:
YOU NO TELL ME SAY YOU DEY KOLO SEF? NA WA FOR YOU NAIM YOU COME MAKE ME DEY WASTE MY TIME LISTEN TO YOUR STORY?

Quote:
OK LET ME SCHOOL YOU!! YOU ARE A FOOL THAT THINKS HE IS A GUY BUT DOESNT KNOW THAT HE IS A DUMB FOOL.

YOU HAVE BEEN REJECTED BY YOUR FAMILY FOR RAPING YOUR SISTER AND USING HER FOR RITUALS,I KNOW THAT YOUR ARE AN HANDICAP BECAUSE YOU WERE SHOT BY THE POLICE IN THE LAST OPERATION THAT YOU AND YOUR BROTHER WENT TO.

I NO YOU HAVE ONLY ONE LEG AND ONE EYE BUT WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND IS WHY YOU HAVE NOT KILLED YOURSELF TILL NOW.

YOU ARE REALLY A KID AND NOT A KING AND THATS WHY YOU ARE BEHAVING LIKE A FOOL,ANYWAY I KNOW THAT YOUR MOTHER RAPED YOU WEN YOU WERE TEN YEARS OLD AND SINCE THEN YOU HAVE BEEN FUCKING YOUR MOTHER. KAI TABOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY YOU ARE REALLY A KING,KING OF MUGUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEAST! MELU! GOAT!

Quote:
why i go call mugu like you,you get money to give me? poor retch like you wen be armed robber.anyway follow me enjoy i just go open my house for naija,you go die for that place wen you say you dey

Quote:
MUGU BAD BELLE WAN KILL YOU BCOS I TELL YOU SAY I COME OPEN MY HOUSE FOR NAIJA,NA GOD DO AM NO BE MAN OOOO

ARMED ROBBER YOU WAN COME ROB ME ABI ? KIDNAPPER LIKE YOU WEN DEM GO SOON SHOOT,YOUR MEMBERS DON LAY DOWN THEIR ARMS BUT YOU STILL DEY MOVE ABOUT DEY FIND WHO YOU WAN KIDNAP OLE !

THIEFY THIEFY JANKOLIKO! HOW ARE YOU ? SHAME TO YOU

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender you called yourself a bishop ur mama Toto go get bad
you go die soon fuck you

[email protected]
Quote:
MAGA MUGU NA WA FOR YOU THEY MENTALL ABI YOUR FATHER YASH!! GIVE ME YOUR NO MAKE I CALL YOU

[email protected]
Quote:

I KNOW SAY YOU BE HOMO,WHAT PART DO YOU PLAY?TOP OR BOTTOM GIVE ME YOUR NO SO I CAN CALL YOU TO FUCK YOUR ASS VERY WELL OLOSHI BURUKU

[email protected]
Quote:
You are nothing but a big FOOL. What's you're bussiness in my working format

[email protected]
Quote:
BABA, AE NI LON BAWI, WA BA ARA RE NI INIRA SOGBO MI......

[email protected]
Quote:
That Aguleri Juju wey ur mama go collect is about to take back the gift of eveil wey him give your mama which is you because you are a wasted time and efforts to human race.Hw i wish your eyes are open for you to see your end as a tack illiterate and cronic poor man you are dying like.
I am not going to talk to you again beccause you are a dead man walking looking for a bycicle to take u down to hell where you and your entire generation belongs.
Rest in pieces as you meet your only possesion DEVIL in the bottom less pit of hell.

[email protected]
Quote:
THE GOD WHEN I DEY SAVE PASS YOU, SO YOU CAN NOT CURSE ME BECAUSE MY GOD WILL KILL YOU BEFORE TIME IF YOU DO.
WHOEVER YOU BE..NA YOU GET YOUR MOUTH AND MY GOD GO FIGHT YOU STILL YOU TELL ME SAY YOU ARE SORRY BECAUSE I DEY DO MY OWN THING NA YOU COME THEY SEND CAURSE TO YOURSELF AND NOT ME....MY GOD WILL FIGHT YOU IN THE MORNING IN THE AFTERNOON IN THE EVENING AND IN THE NIGHT FOREVER AND EVER IN JESUS NAME....AMEN.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
young man, if I may ask do you have a mother? do you have a wife, do you have any child or children? LISTEN carefully, today marks the begning of your agony*** As a Chief Frater and Adugbologe: I hereby said that moon and Sun, Night and Day shall seize to favour you Today and forever***. SOUND SLEEP HAVE GONE, there shall be NO good dreams ( attack!!! midnight, attack!!! ) sorry, but you have to pay this price. ***
Cause and Effect shall follow you all your Days***
THE SUPREME MASTER & COUNCIL HAVE APPROVED YOUR FILE*** Bye

[email protected]
Quote:
I SET YOU UP WITH THE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST THAT YOU MUST REMAIN
POOR ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE.YOU ONLY CONTINUE TO STAY IN THE
INTERNET LOOKING FOR......AND WHO TO CURSE WHILE YOUR FRIENDS WILL
BE MAKING MONEY.AMEN.

THUNDER HAS STRIKED YOUR FATHER WHO SENT YOU TO SCHOOL

ALL IN VAIN

[email protected]
Quote:

so you are also into this system and you are fuking up ur father, well
GOD BLESS U. with your MCTN. but 2MM Is still my daughters possition
accounts in AFRI BANK.so keep working u are too far

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE YOUR ENGLISH SELF SOUND SAY U NA IGBO MAN OMO NNA FROM NGORKPALA NA THERE U COME FROM.NO WONDER I KNOW SAY U NO EVEN GO SCHOLL SELF, THAT ONE NA FOR SURE OSUUUU NA HIM U NA DUR PARENTS BE.

BAKASI DON DRIVE YOU COMOT FROM EAST BECAUSE YOU NA ARMD ROBBER.WELL U NOW DON TURN YAHOO BOY U DE MAKE MOUTH,WHO BORN MONKEY BANANA,OSUUUUUU.

FOR THIS ONE U TALK SO,YOU GO LOSE YOUR BOX WEY U TAKE WRITE ME THAT MESSAGE EXCEPT U APOLOGIZED.TRUST ME.I GIVE YOU 24HRS TO APOLOGIZE

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A RAT, U NEVER MAKE NAA DAA< EVEN SAY IF NAA U PRICKY BRAIN DEY INSANE TO DEY WRITE ME LIKE UR WEAK PENIS< GO FUCK UR MOTHER WITH UR DASH BRAIN< AS A *DELETED* WAY U ENTIRE GENERATION BE> U FIT AFFORD WETIN TO CHUP TALKLESS OF BUYING A HOUSES AND MACHINES>

STINKING LOBER< SAY TO UKNOW SAY U BI DIRTY SHIT BRAIN

[email protected]
Quote:

IS THIS HOW YOU BEHAVE? EVEN IF YOU GET FM LIK?E THIS MUST YOU CAST YOUR BRODA?

I DONT KNOW WHY YOU NIGERIANS LIKE TO SHOW YOUR STUPIDITY!! WHY CANT YOU KEEP QUIT KNOWING VERY WELL THAT THIS IS NOT 4 YOU.

I REALLY HATE YOU GUY. IF I SEE YOU I GO FUK U UP.

[email protected] is a big boy Laughing
Quote:
sorry. I am A++ holder, CCNA/NP engineer. I have all it takes to hacker any site. My friends respect me and come for lecture how to collect pay. I run a complete underground job. I look simple and cool but I am deadly in action. you have missed your luck. I would have given you sites to generate emails, credit cards, domains any name it. Well, I am evry where. you are no match with me. sorry. you think fighting me will stop me collecting money every three days. never. sorry nwanne.

[email protected]
Quote:
Yet u talk like a monkey, I can tell u are dressed like a fine monkey
jumping for banana. ANU OFIA

[email protected]
Quote:

My brother stop fucking your mother at night when she is always at sleep, that is just your problem.

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope everyone has a really nice weekend!

Some replies in my box:

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLL AREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSS TO HELLLLLLLLL IDIOTTTTTT IF I EVER SEE THAT YOUR STUPIDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FORMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ON MY BOXXXXXXXXXXXXX AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNN I WILLLLLLLLLLLLL SILENCE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FOR EVERRRRRRRRRRRR YOU WILLLLLLLLLL KNOWWWWWWWWW YOUR WRITINGGGG THAT ROBBISH TO IDIOTSSSSSS FOOLS I DONT EVEN HAVE MOTHER I WENT THROUGH YOUR PROFLE AND FOUND OUT YOU ARE MOTHERLESSSSSSSSSSS AND FATHERLESSSSSSS AS A RESULT OF THERE ALL DEATH OUT OF SACMER BLOODY IDIOT YOU WILL DIE VERY SOON FOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU MUST BE A VERY STUPID PERSON

[email protected]

Quote:

OBINA YOU NOT WELL

[email protected]
Quote:

You are a full forever and you lake knowledge ok
Please try and grow up boy

[email protected]
Quote:

I THINK YOU ARE MAD

YOU WRITE ABOUT SPEAKING GOOD ENGLISH BUT YOU ARE THE WORST PERSON I HAVE EVER COME ACCROSS IN THE WORLD OF ENGLISHING WRITING. YOU STARTED WRITING RUBBISH FROM YOUR SUBJECT AND EVEN YOUR MESSAGE IS FULL OF ERROR.

IF YOU ARE TRUELY A GUYMAN YOU WILL NOT BE WRITING THIS RUBBISH AND MAY GOD ALMIGHTY PUNISH YOU WHERE EVER YOU ARE BECAUSE YOU HAVE FAILED THE LAW OF KARMA IN THE GAME. INFACT YOU ARE STILL A SMALL BOY WHO LEARNING AND IF YOU KNOW YOU HAVE MADE MONEY DECLARE YOUR ASSERT PHYSICALLY WHILE I DECLARE MINE. PLEASE LOOK FOR YOUR LEVEL.

IDIOT!!!

[email protected]
Quote:

i can see u dont even know where u come from bloody bastard you will not have mother or father in your life and you will have children in your life Amen fool you dont even know your self you go and jump in to fire and die idiot

[email protected]

Quote:
U re the most useless animal, why? if you know you are not intersted in my game, then, there is no need of replying. Since you have replied, that makes you one of my mugus For the fact that you dont have a mother, there is no need of insulting your mother. Let me just respect her any where she is in her grave. Watch it man, too much money is on my hand right now. My english might not be good but i am not in your level when it comes to financial aspect so waatch it man and stop fooling ur self. Just play along i advice.

You that know how to wright or speak, then come and compare with me with your little money.

AND
Quote:

Go to hell and burn to ashes you asshole, you are just a nobody. If i have my way, i will pull you down you fucking *DELETED*. Ones again, fuck you because we are not in the same rank get that into ur fucking skull you bitch.......

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO NA SO SO WATER MY PRICK GO ENTER PUM.
BLOOD MONEY GHANA BOY YOUR WITCHDOCTOR GO DIE FOR PLANE CRASH MAKE YOUR EYE CLEAR.

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^ LADBUSTER, that first one has all the earmarks of a public outburst in an internet cafe. I wonder if he might have been yelling in his local dialect when he went after the keyboard! Laughing

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
All your bad prayers has already gone back to you, I say back to the sender 7times to you. You will leave to see your death with your nake eyes ok! You fucken criminal, go to hell.

[email protected]
Quote:
u are a fool when u sknow u see a broda on the net u just have to follow him and understand that it is a way of life as u are in the same level why laugh at a broda mumu if u laugh me u dey laugh urself

[email protected]
Quote:
na becos thunder don strike you, your papa, mama and all your generation down, na why you think thunder fit strike another person. Thunder will never stop striking your whole entire family, including you son of a beast!! Idiot!! you get money street of lagos state dey as e dey.... Stupid cheat goat like you!!

[email protected]
Quote:
u be bigger fuck
wetuib u de do for cafe
i wrk at home
idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
NKITA LACHA OTU NNE GI ONYE OWU, OWU ITE GA SA GI

[email protected]
Quote:
guy u be big mumu oooooooo why u dey fool ur self now....................cow like u

[email protected]
Quote:
why are u insulting me because I just throw lotto,first of all you dont even know who you are talking with. I have been living in Europe for 11 years I have run different things. So I am doing this for past time,my main job is NEXT OF KIN. so mind ur language I am not In Niger. I Have Spanish Citizenship,living here currently in Spain.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Correct Full,poor idiot

Guy i better pass you and your entire generation for live.Come to my house so you can see things by your self.
I advice you go back to school because you are just an imbesile.YOu are born poor and will also die rechet.
To heal.

[email protected]
Quote:
OLODO, COMMON ENGLISH YOU NO FIT SPEAK. THEM SAY MAKE YOU GO SCHOOL U GO BEGIN FUCK YOUR MAMA UNDER BRIDGE. BASTARD HOW YOU THINK SAY YOU FIT MAKE AM IN LIFE. YOU ARE JUST A DEAD MAN WALKING.

[email protected]
Quote:

I bet u, my life better pass your life i swear say na rent u still dey stay and u call ur fucking dead emeka Rev lol a ritualist like your self,i own two block of 10 flat here in spain why u are still struggling with a better pass my neigbour smelling dick head.You are already living in hell on this earth i wonder where God will send you to when u die sticking *DELETED* like u use the name of God to rip people Rev my ass.i course u for life u will die in poverty.

In any level i better pass u and if u talk shit i will hack this ur box u learner mind the way u talk when see my shit if not i will fuck ur mother and every one in ur family dirty thing, u never learn market finish for onisha who put u into guyman work, u stupid ignorant bastard. capullo.hillipoya hijo de puta a tome por el culo maricon de mierda

This is Vampire world,Ask of me in Ikeja,surulere,festac VGC i use my hand kil ul fool

[email protected]
Quote:
you be heavy mumu,na your papa be fool idiot,god punish you monkey like you.onye oshi

[email protected]
Quote:
NNE-GI,NNE-GI,NNE-GI,

EWU-OHIA DI-KA-GI,

YOU NO GO FIND MONEY LIKE YOUR MATE.

U GO DIE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO MY GUY CHIEF MUGU

AM SO SORRY TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE SAID MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY .
AND I ALSO DISOPPOINTED IN YOU FOR ALL WHAT YOU SAY AND THANK YOU BECAUSE YOU BE MY FATHER AND MY MOTHER
AND GUY NEXT TIME WRITE YOUR ENGLISH WELL OR YOU NO GO SCHOOL
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVICE AND LERNED HOW TO READ OK
THANK YOU HOPPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON
YOURS BE LOVER

[email protected]
Quote:
you dey craz na your papa and your mama you dey tulk to iddiot

[email protected]
Quote:
You will die in the nxt one hr you idiot that can never take care of your mothers burial
if to say you are married see the death of your wife in the next one minit.
FUCK U.

[email protected]
Quote:

full full full full u are a dad man your names has been taking to baba ready for dieth

[email protected]
Quote:
NA WAH FOR UOOOOOOO, IF SAY U BE D MUGU WATING U COURSE REMAIN, ARE U FRUSTRATED, U TALK
SEE WAITING DEY COMOT FOR UR MOUTH,

[email protected]
Quote:
U SON OF BICH I WISH I CAN SEE YOU IN PERSON. AND U WILL STAND ON MY FACE TO TALK THEN YOU WILL BE COUNTING UR DAYS,

I HAVE UR NAME IN MY BLACK BOOK, U THINK. YOU CAN TALK TO EVERYBODY AND GO FREE

[email protected]
Quote:
Nwa-nnem oooooooooooooooooooo

You want to kill your own brother for nothing?, i no you no fit do am. my man no carry my name go anywhere cos i 'm a fire, i'm your brother from Obowu Imo state we de Burkina Faso de try to survive as our fellow Niger brothers no de allow us work.

I 'm a real engineer by profession but when i de for port Harcourt, Ikwere boys no allow us get work and man must wak, so, make you cool your temper, though i no do fear juju and that useless and lifeless shirring can't do me anything, and if you life make we try power and you will know that i'm a full SON of Bishop DAVID O. OYDIPO.

Thanks and God bless our country and our new president GODLUCK JONATHAN

[email protected]
Quote:
Imaghi Ife, kwusi ipka agwa umuazi, gbala ogwu gi .. and stop acting childless .. ofu okwu ezigworo onye ma ihe iji buru mmadu ..

[email protected]
Quote:
READ YOUR WORDS AGAIN BELOW,GUY U DEY USELESS OOO.THINK B4 U WRITE.SO U DON AGREE SAY YOU BI FOOL,WELL AM NOT.LOL HAHAHA MY WHITE FRIENDS DEY LAUGH U LIKE MAD FOR HERE.

MY GUY WETIN YOU EVEN WRITE SEF,CAN YOU BELIVE I DONT UNDERSTAND A BIT OF WAT U JST WROTE,GUY WHICH VILLAGE U DEY,ABEG TELL ME I NO GO TELL ANYBODY,YOU ARE HOPELESS,POVERTY NO GOOD OOO,I DEY MY HOTEL ROOM WIT MY LAPTOP,ENJOYING THE UNITED STATES,WHITE AND BLACK LOVELY CHICKS,WAT CAN I ASK FOR OOOOOO,REMOVE UR SELF AND UR FAMILY LIFE FROM POVERTY OOO

YOUR PAPA NA CONVEYANCY, LET ME COME DOWN TO YOUR LEVEL, NA YOUR PAPA DE EVECUATE POCKET TOILET FOR PEOPLE(ONYE EBURU NSI). YOUR MAMA DE SELL ELELE(MOI MOI)
YOU KNOW WHAT, I AM GOING TO GIVE THISYOUR NUMBER TO FARIDA WHEN I ARRIVED NIAJA NEXT MONTH, TRUST ME FOR THIS. YOU WILL TELL THEM HOW YOU COME ABOUT THIS EMAIL AND NAME. YOU BE PROPER TRADER, GET OFF MY EMAIL.

LISTEN ENJOY YOUR SLEEP WHEN YOU GO TO BED THIS NIGHT BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT WAKE UP IN THE MORNING, I HAVE VISITED THE ORACLE AND IT IS CERTAIN YOU WILL DIE

FUCK FACE

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a bad luck... You this wise MUGU wey you dey call person mugu... Oni se awon ori re. Pe le sho gbo, om a le...

Fuck UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Where you hear that word "" CLEAR ROAD """" Hi be like say you won make bomb blow for your Head and you no even know who you dey follow Talk they never Axe your mama Head b4 ?

F rom your Shrine go River Nija na there u go die they go tell you who u dey follow drag u be small boy if to say u don enter you for know as hi be Na me you dey follow Yangbanda, 4 this my Zanga they go office u 4life if i know u i swear to God.

And if u won try me u fit search 4me well well that means say ur mamago cry for u within 7 days i promise u and na me go chop your Akara very soon.

Smal boy like you / Because them your elder brother for house dey talk say Clear Road you self dey talk am if i cacth u 400 go touch u.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: U CHOOSE TO DIE U GO SEE DIE DIE I BELT U

ALL THESE U SENT TO ME SAME TO YOU MAN IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND ALSO TELL ME HOW WE CAN MEET SO THAT WE DIG THIS FACE TO FACE .................U ARE GOING TO SURFER POORVETY WILL KILL UUUUU FOR EVER WHAT JOB DO U HAVE THAT U SAYING THEY WANT TO CUT ......GOD PUNISH U U WILL DIE BY ACIDENT AND GUN AND WHAT U HAVE PLACED YOUR HAND WILL KILL U ORDNERY CULTIST WHOM U ARE U ARE MAKING NOICE DO U NO WHOM I AM ........WELL TRY AND DROP UR NUMBER AND TELL ME HOW WE WILL MEET.......

U WILL BE SO SURPRICE FOR WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU THIS WEEK FOR YOUR INSALTS YOU NAME HAS BEEN WRITEN SOME WERE JUST CHILL I AND MY GOD WILL DISAPOINT U.........IJEBODE SHIRIN GO WORRY U TILL U DIE I PROMISE YOU...

SINCE YOU CHOOSE TO BE POOR YOU WILL BE POOR FOR EVERY ......

I ADD WAITING I TAKE THEY WRITE MY MAHI TAKE WRITE U SO U WILL SEE WHAT U ARE LOOKING FOR UR SELF I PROMISE MARK THIS DATE I PROMISE U............

HOW MUCH U FIRST GET UR MATES WAY GET MONEY NO THEY MAKE NOICE NA BY THE THINGS WAY THEM THEY DO NA HIM U THEY SEE THEM SAY THEM GET MONEY .........NO BE BY NOICE ....

U WAY GET MONEY WAITING U DONE ACHIEVE FOR LIVE APART FROM MAKING NOICE NA BY MAKE NOICE ......BUSH BOY BUSH MAN...

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: GOD WILL RENDER YOUR FIMILY USELESS

GUY YOU BE FOOL AND YOU NO WISE...SEE WAITING YOU THEY MENTION OKIJA NA WAITING UNA GET POWER ON BI THAT NA GOD GO RENDER YOU AND ALL YOUR HOUSE HOLD USELESS YOU BASTARD.

UNA GO ..GO DEY PUT BELIVE UNA JUJU BECAUSE UNA NO SABI ANYTHING IGBO BOY WAY NO GO SCHOOL HOW HIM WAN TAKE WORK MAGA.. NA JUJU UNA POWER THEN.. GUY ME NO DEY DO JUJU IN GOD I TRUST FOR EVER AND NA THAT SAME GOD GO USELESS YOUR LIFE IF YOU DEAL ME YOU BASTARD..

WHICH WORK YOU GET SELF..YOU CARRY WORK COME FROM HEAVEN YOU BASTARD NA ME FORCE YOUR CLIENT TO WRITE ME ABI GOD WAN PUNISH ALL YOUR GENERATION..

I LEAVE YOU FOR GOD TO DEAL WITH... BECAUSE HUMAN BEING ARE NOTHING IN HIS SIGHT YOU BASTARD..

GUY GO PLAY FOR SHIT... BETTER GO BEG THAT UR USELESS OKIJA MAKE HIM NO LET ME KNOW THAT YOUR CLIENT NAME IF NOT YOU GO CRY DIE.. ONE NAIRA U NO GO COLLECT...U FOOL...

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL WHO BELIEVE IN FOOLS GODS AND ONLY MY LORD JESUS CHRIST WILL RESENT THAT YOUR OKIJA SHRINE AND ALL YOUR SWEAR TO KILL YOU AND STOP YOUR BLESSING FROM ANY GODS OK. IN JESUS NAME AND AGAIN IF YOU TRY ME YOU WILL DIE OK NEVER SAY SUCH THINGS WHERE I DEY BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW ME OK I BIG PASS YOU BOTH SIDE .

[email protected]
Quote:
turder fire your head na juju juju you the talk about about whoi want cut your job no be work i trow i the tell you say i ne dey fear your juju okay good bye and have and fucking dey asshole

[email protected]
Quote:
OZU OTELE COMMON HUMMAR NA HIM CARRY UR SHOLDER UP IDIOT. NA GUY LIKE U WEY NEVER SEE DEY MAKE NOIZC PASS. U NO DEY SHAME FOR UR LIFE STUPID IDITO NGI TA TAPIA ANYA.

NO TRY WRITE TO ME AGAIN MAKE I NO BOUNCE ON U OZU.

[email protected]
Quote:
I THINK YOU HAVE BEEN RECENTLY DISCHARED FROM THE MENTAL HOSPITAL BECAREFUL WITH ME OR I WILL FUCK UR DIRTY ASSHOLE,
YOU CANNOT EVEN WRITE GOOD ENGLISH,ACCORDING TO YOU WILL REPORT ME TO YOUR LOCAL DIETIES,BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IAM INDIAN HINDU I WILL USE THE POWER OF GURU MAHASHIRATHA TO DESTROY ENTIRE FAMILY.

I WARN YOU!BE CAREFUL WITH ME.

[email protected]
Quote:
ARM ROBBER U DON RUN COMMOT 4 UR TOWN ABI VILLAGE BOY GOD PURNISH UR
GENERATIONS MAY THE CURSE OF ESAU AND ADAM FOLLOW U ALL UR LIFE.
AS D SUN SHINETH SO SHALL UR MISERY PROLONG IN THE LAND OF UR
ANCESTORS.YOU SHALL LEAVE IN PENURY ALL UR LIFE AND D LIGHT SHALL NEVA
SHINE ON UR PART.
THE WHOLE PLAGUE GOD VISITED ON THE EGYPTIANS SHALL BE VISITED ON YOU
AND UR HOUSEHOLD.
SO SHALL IT BE AMEN!

THE SUN WILL SMITH YOU BY DAY AND THE MOON BY NIGHT UNTIL JEHOVAH
ELYON CALLS YOU HOME.

ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DI SMOL SMOL BOIS DON SENT MAIL FO MAI BOX!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
U are Just a piece of shit

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Nkem Olawole,
Thanks for your reply,i know that you are an angle,thanks a lot and God bless you.
If you have never done anything bad in your life before,it shall be well with you,but if you have sin before in your life,all the bad cause you tell me will return to you 1 billion times,i am blessed and shall not be caused,any bad ward that you say back to sender in Jesus name.
I pray to God to Forgive you because God say dont cause so that you will not be caused be careful.

God bless you and never cause again in your life ok.

I think he was trying to tell my not to curse again.

[email protected]
Quote:
bagger like you...big fool so you have time for nonsecne. lets see who gets tired. idiot

I've noticed a lot of them are just sending back the exact same script I sent to them. Has anyone else seen that?
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^@COD --- yes, lads just send the script back a lot of the time. I immediately send them another round of insults than, sometimes that does the trick. Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU DON MAKE MONEY MAKE MORE MAN AND STOP BRAGGING AFTER ALL NO BE YOUR MONEY , NAH ANODA MAN SWEAT AII

LIKE I SAID IF YOU HAVE ANY TING DOING STICK UR EYE TO THE SYSTEM

DUDE

[email protected]
Quote:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, man e bi like say u just join NBM (AYE) i like you, but you talk like a kid my brother (THAT IGBO BOY), well i no dey insult gee man like me but if you fink say u b correct ake man and you don hold metal and 400 for this your life my brother i need you to furnish your address via this same box so i go visit you then we see one on one then make you repeat all this fing wey you just yan here.

you say hands of your job na me and you dey stain for the same house, abi your useless papa wey don die keep one maye make him dey pay only u (ikpu mama gi), in your writing i here say u get crew ur crew no giv u orientation b4 them carry u enter bush.

I use God name beg you give me ur address made we see who Ogun go kill, if you be man.

Peace for now

[email protected]
Quote:
My Mugu Friend,

Why re you so fool of your self,and igbo man cant even write good english,i wonder how mugu use to pay you guyz.

May you not know peace in your life you and your entire family.

What stands you up as a mkan will die in you like a smoother coca yam leave.

Try and go back to school and stop embarrasing nigerians abraod,even if you have been condmen to the abyss of penury go back to you farm work.

OR YOU GO ALABA INTERNATIONAL NA THERE IGBO BOYZ FULL, MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
make u carry the name go any where u want carry am go for ur work e don nock we go kn who get advantage pass u wey dey africa we go see who the mugu go listen to carry the mugu name go give native doctor from this day on na me u dey work for.

I say from this day on na me u dey work for say u accept

Holly ghost fire go fire u

[email protected]
Quote:
I can see u just started this work, which one is ur work let me tell him to continue with u, i can u hussling from street, i will give u my contact details so that we will work togethe let me liberate u from poverty, Okija is my father land, but i have God that is great then those shrine, give u no let me call you so that we will talk and work together.

broda , i really want to help you, na my boys dey tro work for me, na face to face i dey man, but i can see u need help. i will introduce u with my boys in Nigeria.

[email protected]
Quote:
It is most obvious that you are an OSU from the igbo land.Your grammar is tooooooooooooo pooooooooooooor to say the least.

[email protected]
Quote:
I GET ALL YOUR INFO MAKE WE SEE WHO GO FIRST MAD,HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BIG FOOOLLLLLLLL, YOUR NAME DONE WAKA TAYTA, BABA GO TIDY YOUR MATA WELL WITH NO MISTAKE..HAHAHAHAHHAHHAH U NEVER SEEE U JAM OKUTA PANEL MONEY WAH I GO SAY MAKE U PAY U GO PAY IF U GET MIND GIVE ME UR NUMBER MAKE I TALK TO YOU IF NOR GO KOTONU GO SEND MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION U GO NO SAY KAKI NOR BE LEATHER, HISS HISS..........

ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thedevguy67 wrote:
^@COD --- yes, lads just send the script back a lot of the time. I immediately send them another round of insults than, sometimes that does the trick. Twisted Evil

Just loaded a different script into my autoresponder. A fake lad's work is never don.e
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
AS YOU OPEN DIS MAIL ANY TING WEY U SEE 4 UR LIFE NO BE NO LAT MAKE U TAKE AM LIKE DAT , MAN I WARN U WELLA

SHE U SABI TALK ABI AND WRITE MAILS WEY NO MAKE SENSE ABII AND U NO OKIJA AND ALL FETISH TINGS MAKE I DROP JST 1 WORD FOR YOU , YOU SEE ALL THOES TING WEY U DONE DEY MENTION I HOPE SAY UR HEART AND MIND FIT CARRY AM CUZ NO JST DEY CALL THIER NAME NNAH HIM MATA .OGBOROMODOAROMIDARANUN

AS YOU READ DIS MAIL ANY TING WEY U SEE MAKE YOU TAKE AM I NO FOLLOW YOU MAKE MOUTH LIKE EMPTY DRUMS I DEY FOR ACTION AII

DAT MONEY WEY YOU DEY TAKE MAKE MOUTH MAKE WE SEE AS YOU GO USE AM SOLVE PROBLEM REACH MAN ...........

[email protected]
Quote:
ONYE ARUNSI BECAUSE YOU KNOW ABOUT OKIJA SHRINE TUNDER WILL BLASTER YOUR FAMILY AS HE DID TO THE FAKE SHRINE WHEN BALAGUN THEINSPECTOR OF POLICE MATCH DOWN THERE YOU FOOL YOU DON'T SLEEP BECAUSE YOU DEY PURSUE OYIBOMONEY BASTERED FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER ASS!!!!!!!! IF YOU HAVE MOTHER ATALL ONYE ARA AFOR NKWO

[email protected]
Quote:
NA UR GREAT GREAT GRAND FATHER U DEY TALK TO ABI U WA NO GET SINGLE SENSE
NO WORRY I GO CATCH U 4 JOINT WA U DEY GO FUCK SHAWO AS BE SAY NA ASHAWO UR
MAMA DO B4 SHE FUCKING GIVE BIRTH U FOR INSIDE TOILET.

I WAN SEE U AND U GUY WA WON DIE TOGETHER THE SAME DAY.

DEVIL GO PUNISH UR GENERATION TO GENERATION BASTARD MUGU.

NA YOU BE G UNIT ABI BULLET GO SOON TOUCH YOU.

NA YOUR GENERATION YOU DEY TALK TO YOU BASTARD OF THE HIGHEST ORDER MAKE U GO DIE CAUSE U GO SUFFER 4 THE REST OF YOUR LIFE MARK IT FROM TODAY.

MY WISH FOR YOU BEFORE 2PM TOMORROW U WILL DIE OF GUN SHOT AS YOUR FATHER CAUSE U NO GET LIFE WHY WAITING YOUR TIME.
YOU BASTARD FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
NOW I KNOW SAY U NO GET LIFE U ARE SUCH A BIG FOOL IF U BE AXE NA KFR GO SCRUTINIZED LIFE OUT OF U BASTARD FOOL WA DEY IMPERSONATE NBM.

I DON'T HAVE YOUR TIME BASTARD JU JU JU AND U GO DIE CAUSE UR MAMA GET AIDS WHEN GET UR BELE SO IT HAD BEEN WRITTEN THAT GENERATION GO DIE OF AIDS A WASTED LIFE.

ME AND U WILL GO SEE WHO NEVER VISIT WESTERN UNION. FROM TODAY FAILURE SHALL BE UR POTION AND EVERYTHING YOU TRY DO SHALL FAIL U CAUSE U ARE A SERIOUS WAST TO THIS GENERATION.

YOUR FATHER KNOW ME B4 TO HELL WITH YOUR GENRATION YOU ARE A DISTRACTION TO THIS WORLD SO GO DIE AND ROT IN HELL FIRE YOU STUPID BASTARD NEXT U WRITE ME YOUR EMAIL WILL BE BLOCKED YOU HOPELESS IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY UR CHILDREN ALL DIE OF HUNGER DIS YEAR AND MAY U LOOSE UR JOB DIS YEAR AND UR WIFE BE REAPPED BE 4 UR EYES BY UNKWON HEARDING CRIMINALS AND FINALLY MAY U BE SHOT DEAD BY DIS SAME CRIMINALS B4 D END OF THIS YEAR AND I SAY A BIG AMEN TO THIS 4 U BIG BASTARD GO FUCK UR MOTHER PUSSY BEACH.

[email protected]
Quote:
what your problem,i eat your maga that why you dey provoke,na you born the maga,na you say make i nor shine,see i be ogun pickin and ogu nor dey kil ogun,i nor go talk to you selfishness go kill you.

do watti you wan do first and i go tell you say i dey run things

na you born the maga,go find another one,which maga you dey talk self

[email protected]
Quote:
you will die in 2 days time go and look for your woman another man they fuck now

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE REAL COMPLETE IDIOT, NA THAT SUFFER HEAD MAY U DEY NOW NA HIM GO KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, WHERE YOUR MATE DEY HELP OTHER MEN DEY BIG UP, YOU DEY ONE CORNER DEY SWEAR AND DEY CURSE THEM YOUR PAPA..
YOU NO FIT GET BETTER MONEY FOR YOUR LIFE, NO BE CURSE O, AND YOU GO SOON ENTER YOUR EARLY GRAVE, NO BE CURSE, BECAUSE NA WETIN YOU WISH YOUR FELLOW MAN NA HIM GO DEFINITELY COME BACK TO YOU. I NO WAN SWEAR FOR YOU BECAUSE I DON WAKA, I DON SEE, YOU BE SMALL PIKIN, NA HIM MAKE U DEY TALK ANYHOW. NA ONE WORD I GO READ FOR YOUR LIFE AND YOU WILL GET MAD INSTANTLY, YOU SMALL FOOL.
YOUR MATES ARE BUSY, WORKING YOU ARE TALKING SOME WHERE. IF YOU TALK ANYHOW AGAIN, I SWEAR, I GO SPOIL YOUR LIFE WHERE EVER YOU DEY, EVEN IF, IT'S A NEW BABY IT WOULD COST ME, I DONT MIND I WILL DO IT. YOU SMALL FOR NOTHING FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO BI YOUR CAFF GUY. HOW YOU WON TAKE RUM ME DOWN . NA TRU UR SO CALLED OKIJA ABI NA UR CLICK.
ALL THE SAME
MEN WHEN DON GET MONEY DON GO NIGER FINISH BESIDE, WHO GET MONEY NO SURPOSE THEY CALL HIMSELF A G MAN EVEN AFTER SEVERAL YEARS ONLINE DIRTY JOB. U STILL GET THE PROUDNESS TO CALL URSELF TOO MUCH MNI MAN.
WHY NOT GO CHOP UR MONI THEN LEAV THE FEILD FOR THE UPCOMING ONES.

HOW MANY YERS U DON STAY HERE, NOBI PEOPLE WEN U TEACH JOB DEY GO NIGER DEY COME BACK WITH EVEIDENTS TO SHOW SAY THEN THEY HAMMER
HAHAHAHA
WHAT DO U HAVE TO SHOW FOR UR TOO MUCH MONEY......................
PAPER U NO GET...............
FEILD WORKER...............
U KNOW UR DAD...........
HAHAHAHAAH

archer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been a long while since I've posted on here. Good to see people are still fighting the good insult fight. Smile

Here's one that replied within 5 minutes of me sending the insult.

[email protected]

Quote:
Ogaa respect your age...ok? you are a matured man..give ur sef some respect ok...this is a boy of 27 giving you a matured man an advice...please respect yoursef..ok?

EDIT: Another somewhat amicable reply. This is odd. I'll have to send him some thunder fire okija shrine love.

Quote:
Sir...with all due respect..lets apply senses...you are a full grown man...i am giving you respect....if truly you a matured man..you need to apply senses...all these you dont worth them...lets be brainy to ourselves

If you've laughed at any of these threads, DONATE TO THE CAUSE!!
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Archer - welcome back

[email protected] seems to be very upset Laughing
Quote:
YOU ARE ALREADY A DEAD FOOL, CANT YOU SEE THAT ITS EVEN DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO WRITE BECAUSE YOU ARE BEGINNING TO LOSE YOUR MEMORY AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU BELONG TO THE PSYCATRICK HOSPITAL AND IN FEW DAYS TIME THAT IS WHERE YOU WILL BE BY MY DECREE.

I AM MOST CERTAIN THAT YOUR DEM MUDER FUCKING MOTHER WAS A CHIP CUCK SUCKING BITCH AND AFTER YOUR BIRTH YOU WERE NOT OPPORTUNE TO SUCK ARE BREAST BECAUSE SHE DUMPED YOU IN A GUTTER WHERE YOU WERE PICK UP BY A MAD MAN AND THAT IS WHY YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL BE MAD.

BY MY DECREE THIS MORNING, NOTHING GOOD WILL EVER COME YOUR WAY, YOU SHALL BE THE LAST IN EVERYTHING YOU DO, THE WRATH OF GOD WILL VISIT YOU AND YOU SHALL BE DESTROYED UNTIL YOU WILL BE COMPLETELY DOOMED, CHECK IT AND BELIEVE ME THAT YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED ONE THIS EARTH. AND I DECREE DEATH UPON YOU AND YOUR HOUSE HOLD.

I AM UNTOUCHABLE

[email protected]
Quote:
your i send to low sperm count and impotent any moment from now

[email protected]
Quote:
mumu emeka you are in heel fire right now i mean it

do you know that illitracy is a big problem and you have wear it like shirt and jean again you take often like water th e little thing i want you to know you are in hungy although a hungry man is an angry man so your no fit convice maga na that little charm no fit working na waaa oh i tell your from day one till date i have rebuke it back to emeka henry i.e back to sender you are punish forever now i will tell you that spiritual controls physical we shall meet when it is dark now restinpeace.

[email protected]
Quote:

I am very sure that you know very much that you are nothing but an ordinary bastard born throwaway
i am writing you back based on your last statement
THIS IS JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN NOT DO MORE
THAN A HANGING PANT IDIOT MURDER FUCKER BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A VERY BIG BASTARD, OKIJA SHRINE NA THEIR I DEY LIVE COME TUNDER FIRE YOUR FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
u fucking bagar who do u think u talking with and what are u talking about, i dont know what u are saying but even if i have your job on my cut i will cut it without wasting time so that u will go and die and i promise that the day i set my eyes on you that is the day you will join your accestors and ogugu okija them, i will teach how to talk so that u will have respect for your father, if u did not apologies u not get money on this job again so that u will not be threaten people again in your life HIGHEST MUGU 2010

[email protected]
Quote:
u be ode ur father reveren my foot cbn paymaster God go purnish you.na now i go come cut that job from you idiot bastard 419 na ur papa job...........look na me dey for your next street your wife boy friend wey dey fuck whenever u comot idiot like u see that hotel for roadside na there i dey fuck ur wife.......you say u be cbn paymaster for gmail idiot God purnish ur generation.

[email protected]
Quote:

OTU GBAWA NNE GI THERE, IDIOT MUGU, U GO DIE 4 STREET, U GO DIE LIKE A CHURCH RAT, BAD LUCK 4 URSIDE

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO DEAR,

SO NA BCOS OF ANOTHER PERSON MONEY WEY ANYBODY FIT CATCH FOR NET, NA IM MAKE U DEY CURSE MY FAMILY. I WILL NOT CURSR U BACK BUT I WILL PRAY TO GOD TO FORGIVE U BECOS U ARE ALREADY DOOMED AND U HAVE CURSED URSELF WITH UR MOUTH. I DO NOT KNOW U AND WE HA NOT DONE ANYTHING TOGETHER AND U DECIDED TO BE THROWING ABUSES ON ME. NO PROBLEM, NA SO U GO DEY ABUSE DEY GO UNTIL PEOPLE GO CLOSE UR MOUTH FOR U.

PERSON WEY FIT DO SOMETHING, NO DEY SHOUT. YOU ARE TALKING LIKE AN ARMED ROBBER AND I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR THEM. ANYWHERE, I WILL KEEP PRAYING TO GOD TO SAVE YOUR SOUL BECOS U ARE ALREADY IN HELL WITH THE DEVIL AS I CAN SEE YOU ABUSE YOUR PARENTS THE SAME WAY.

GOODBYE.

I AM A MILLIONAIRE ALREADY. I DO NOT NEED WHATEVER U HAVE. OKAY?

REGARDS.

AND MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL BECOS YOU ARE A PRODIGAL SON. THE TYPE THAT WILL BE BEATING UP HIS PARENTS WHEN THEY REFUSE HIM SOMETHING.

SUCKER.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Wise man,

This mugun would not have replied your dirty e-mail but for this reason underlined (FOR UR LIFE NOR EVERY WRITE ME BUT IF U TINK SAY NA MOUTH I DEY THEN WRITE BACK MAKE U SEE WAITING GO HAPPEN TO U.)i am writing you to see if you are my God.

Thanks and i await your feltish actions.

Your Mugun.

[email protected]
Quote:
you talk like a street boy if not you shouldnt say your mugu because is every place any person can get the contact without you ok for that nonsence you are telling yourself i must not stop from contacting your mother/father mugu as you said ok work let me work too

[email protected] apparently thinks I'm a lad he knows Laughing
Quote:
Oboy u called my phone the last night. Let me tell u, there is nothing u will do that will make me not take that work from u. I already left the work but because of what u said, I will let u know that I am not one of those stupid cafe boys.

U think u have mouth, I will tell u it's not about JUJU but actions. If u like go to God, I will fuck the man up for ever using such stupid languages. I give out such money to charity not for me but because of what u said, I go chop am spoil the work for u.

Make we fight. tell ur crew members that they know nothing.

It's me
Nwa Jesus

[email protected]
Quote:
FROM MISTREY MASTER YOUR LIFE IS SIGNED OFF AND YOU ARE GOING TO DIE IN ONE WEEK FROM NOW , PREPARE YOU GRAVE AND YOUR FAMILY FOR YOU BURIAL

YOU IGBO MAN THIEF, YOU WIL DIE WITH YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND YOU WILL DIE WITH YOU END UP IN EFCC NET WHY YOU WILL DIE

[email protected]
Quote:

from ur mail, it shows that your a stake illitrate all the fools that goes to cafe like you must be your relatives. in this morden day and time your talking of shrine please go to any shrine but when you come back you will still come nd work for me maybe i can work out some money for you. check your tensese they spark of low intligence. you will never make money from this business better get a new line of business this is a candid advice for your mothers sake so that you will be able to take proper care of her i will not abuse her as i love and respect your mother i wonder what she has done wrong to you that will make you disrespect proples mother.
when u come back from ur shrine i de wait. i see say u don fall mugu for maga wey go tell you take some stupid picture of yourself how u go make pay if u no get sense?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE FOOL? NA ONLY ONE MA DEY GET MAGA? FOOL YOU WILL REMAIN.. IDIOT DIE SUFFERING.. POVERTY STINKING FOOLS.. CAN YOU IMAGINE AT YOUR AGE .. MUGU GAY MAN, YOU STILL DEY GO CAFE.. FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
I NEVER KNEW THAT BITCHS LIKE YOU STILL EXIST IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD ITS RATHER SO UNFORTUNATE THAT YOU COULD INSULT A PERSON BIG ENOUGH TO SHOULDER YOUR BASTERDISED FAMILYPROBLEM UNTILL ENTERNITY.YOU ARE NO FIT INTO THE GUY FRERTERNITY . I ADVICE YOU TO GO LEARN A TRADE COS THATS WHERE YOU BELONG. IF YOU WANNA GO TO OGUGU OKUZU YOU CAN GO, THEN YOU WILL SEE WHAT THE MOST HIGH GOD WHICH I SERVE WILL DO TO YOU AND YOUR FUCKING MAN MADE OGUGU. FOR YOUR INFORMATION OGUGU DOES NOT SCARE ME ONE BIT SO GO FUCK YOUR HIV MUM SIS AUNT WIFE IF ANY. YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR ORIENTATION IS THE MOST AUCKWARD ABSTRACT EVER. FINALLY,PLS AND PLS I STILL ADVICE YOU TO GO AND MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL SOME WHERE LIKE LADIPO.
LEST I FORGET, I AM A WELL EQUIPED GUY MAN WITH LATEST FACILITIES AT MY DISPOSAL AM NOT A CAFE GOING TYPE LIKE YOU. SO GO AND ROT IN HELL
WITH YOUR POVERTY OGUGU.

archer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] just replied with the same script/goat picture I sent to him, but was kind enough to leave his U.S. phone number which he will definitely answer (718-880-5628).

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back to throwing abuse, archer!

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS MAN YOUR ARE FUNNY, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SELF? EVERY TIME YOU ARE WESTING YOUR TIME WRTING USELESS MAILS THAT DOES NOT HAVE MEANING. WHO ARE YOU? I DON`T THINK YOU ARE OK. IS LIKE YOU ARE IN GAHAN/ BUT ME AM NOT IN AFRICA

SO I DON`T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ALWAYS TALKING OF, CAN YOU CLEAR ME VERY WELL THAN MAKING TOO MUCH NOISE ON MAIL. IF YOU SEE ME IN PERSON YOUR MUST SURELY BEG FOR ALL THIS YOUR USELESS MAILS YOU HAVE BEEN WRTING AND ABUSING YOUR FAMILY.

...and again
[email protected]
Quote:
ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU ARE A SLEEPING DOG OR A SLEEPING CHICKEN?

[email protected]
Quote:
u are a full of 40,u must pay big money maga

[email protected]
Quote:
Have a look on your people. Shame. You should look at what you are writing to a fellow guy like you, Shame on you being proud that you come out from the primitive Agulari.
I wish you what ever you wish me.
Good day.

He included this picture for meShocked
http://photos4.hi5.com/0097/994/187/kU2DaM994187-01.jpg

[email protected]
Quote:
I HEAR U SO SMALL SMALL U NO FIT TO EVEN CARE FOR U FAMILY. SEVERAL BROTHERS TELL ME UR MAMA GO DO ASHAWO NOW. MUGU LIKE U DEY CHOP U MAMA ASHAWO MONEY BCOS U NO COLLECT FOR GUY WORK. BUT NOW U MAMA ROTTEN TOTO. DEY FUL OF WORMS N PARESITS. U NE DEY SHAME? SO NOW U WANAB GUYMAN

I WILL UNCOVER A SECRET FOR U. NA REASON U NO GET MAGA MONEY BCOS I DON TAKE UR PICTURE TO OKIJA SHRINE N SWEAR 4 U THERE. U WIL NEVER SEE ANOTHER KOBO FROM MAGA GO PUSH TRUK NOW OKEY, CUS U DON NEVER SEE NA TRANSFER AGAIN IN U ROTTEN LIFE.

IF U EVER FIT TO DON ENTER LAG, WATCH U SIDE U MUGU! MY BOYS CARRY U TO SHRINE N CUT U NECK N DO RITUAL TO MAKE MUGU PAY.

OTU GBAWAKWA NNEGI TEN THOUSAND TIMES,NNE GI SI GA OTU YA NA MPI EWU!!,OTELE
Idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER, YOU FUCKING BLACK ASHOLE................

Mrs Kathrine Hills [email protected] 41.155.95.48 Nigeria
Quote:
YOU ARE STILL USING GMAIL ACCOUNT FOR PRUDENTIAL BANK, POOR FOOL, U DON'T EVEN HAVE MONEY TO GET A WEBSITE OR COMMON DOMAIN OTHER BIG BOYS ARE USING.. THIS YOUR CHILDISH ACTS AND THE SINS OF YOUR POOR FATHER IN THE VILLAGE HAS BROUGHT YOU NOTHING BUT MISFORTUNE, AND THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE TO SEE AND EXPERIENCE TILL YOU DIE..... I DO NOT WANT TO COURSE YOU BUT IF YOU PERSUADE ME, I WILL SURELY DO. WHY WILL YOU BE SENDING ME SUCH MAILS... YOU SHOULD HAVE IGNORED MY PROPOSAL KNOWING FULLY WELL IT WAS NOT MEANT FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU, INSTEAD OF SENDING ME SUHC CRAP.. BE VERY CAREFULL BECAUSE SUCH THINGS MIGHT KEEP YOU IN GHANA FOR 30YEARS, AND 30YEARS PLUS YOUR AGE, YOU KNOW THE ANSWER. RESPECT YOURSELF AND ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS SO THAT YOU CAN BE USEFULL TO YOUR COMMUNITY.
YOU LIKE WOMAN ALOT AND THAT WAS WHY YOUR WOMAN LEFT YOU FOR ANOTHER MAN. TRY AND ALSO GET LITTLE EDUCATION BECAUSE THAT IS THE BEST YOU CAN DO FOR YOURSELF SINCE KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. STOP FOOLING ARROUND, YOU ARE NOMORE KID.. YOU ARE MATES ARE DOING BETTER THAN THIS OUTSIDE.. CHANGE YOUR LINE OF BUSINESS BECAUSE THIS GUYMAN IS NOT FAVORING YOU AT ALL WHEN YOU CAN NOT EVEN SEND THE LITTLE MONEY YOUR SISTER REQUESTED FROM YOU, SHAME TO YOU.

BE VERY CAREFULL WITH ME, THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO TELL YOU, YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS WHO ...

and then again...
Quote:
YOU ARE JUST A BINGO, BIG FOOOOOL AT 4O, AND HOPEFULLY A FOOL FOREVER, JUST IMAGINE HOW YOU WERE RANTING IN YOUR PREVIOUS EMAIL, ARE YOU THAT JOBLESS WHEN YOUR MATE ARE MAKING IT REALL BIG ARROUND YOU. IF YOU WERE NOT INTERESTED IN MY PROPOSAL, WHY CAN'T YOU BACK OUT COMPLETED INSTEAD OF THE CHILDISH BEHAVIOUR YOU WERE EXHIBITING.. GUESS YOU MUST BE FRUSTRATED WEREVER YOU ARE AND YOU FRIENDS HAS BEEN SLEEPING WITH YOUR WIFE OR EVEN YOUR FIANCEE OR GIRL FRIEND RIGHT INSIDE YOUR ONE BED ROOM APARTMENT, IF NOT, I DON'T SEE THE REASON WHY YOU SHOULD BE GOIN INSANE OVER THINGS THAT DOESN'T CONCERNS YOU, VERY DIABOLICAL OLD AND UGLY BASTARD !!! COULD YOU EXPLAIN THE MEANING OF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS? YOU ARE STILL IN ACCRA WHEN THE REAL MEN HAS ALREADY MOVED TO CANADA AND BETTER PART OF EUROPE.. I PITTY YOU BECAUSE YOU WILL BE BURIED IN JUST ORDINARY ACCRA GHANA , HEYAAA.. POOR YOU.. I CAN SEND YOU SOME FUNDS TO RENEW THE ONE ROOM YOU ARE STAYING IN GHANA... A COMMONER LIKE YOU IDIIOOOTT !!

[email protected]
Quote:
lol.... little goat

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE FOOOL...YOU SOUND LIKE A KID>>>NO MATTER HOW MATURED YOU ARE...YOU STILL BE A FOOL FOR LIFE...YOUR FAMILY GO CRY BLOOD IN JESUS NAME

[email protected]
Quote:
My brother, so i meet with the highest MUGU who dey shop mugus. I am covered by the blood of Jesus, Back to sender by fire in Jesus Name, Amen.

Sale gold and shop ur money alone, if I catch you for Zora I will bless you.

[email protected]
Quote:
guy why me why like dat were are u now and which leveles

[email protected]
Quote:
THESE SAME THING YOU SEND TO ME YOU WILL BE RECEIVING ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE.
EVERY MUGU YOU WRITE GO DEY REPLY YOU LIKE UNTIL YOU COME TO BEG ME.
BORN? FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
You Bastard have the gut to cause me
idiot you fool can even quote bible you cum bag bastard you dat you leave with scam and dine wit cam you scumbag you bitch ,tell yur mother to bendown i fuck her frm the back idiot yur papa the fuck yur from front bastard he goat you no go ncollect moni again see -president of ghana yur mama idiot yu dey craze bastard he goat ytu say yu be aguleri boy god go punish you bastard,Ur papa go die for canal.you no go see good thing for your life fool.idiot you be see you dey say you be aguleri make we dey run abi fool comot your email address for Google before i close yur box idiot bastard you wey be say na yahoo plus you dey use yu no fit collect moni without plus bastard

[email protected] (Dead) 41.138.182.184 NIGERIA
Quote:
Oga manager, goodmorning sir, how and wetin make you de hala like this? abi dey don chop you before? i no be them,pls, my own level de clean and real,if you folow my instruction well, see you make money through me and ur life will change.I go do my best perfect my process and transfer to your account.

Look, if you can keep it to yourself and the full assurance that you will never disaponit me? you see the difference in your life. the money no be your own but i go do everything legally and divert it your account,

Lets work and see.

Cletus

[email protected]
Quote:
no be small mADNESS

[email protected]
Quote:
I HAVE FOWARDED THIS EMAIL TO YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER FOR THEM TO ENJOY THE CURSE AND DIE IN THE NEXT TWO HOURS.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a big mugu by taking you time to write all this portions I see you as the biggest mugu in the world you sick and poor juju man. See your head when you take be juju man. Evil men always course because they are poor. But our God who at in heaven a rich God has given us his children wisdom and from the purse of the wicked like you we will enjoy from your purse that main you will work or labour but we will eat. Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand and join the big boys.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO IS UR FATHER......................ASK UR MUM B4 IT WILL BE TOO LATE
SORRY BCUSE U DONT HAVE A PLACE TO CALL 'HOME'
HAHAHAHAH

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
MY BRODA I TINK SAY U BE PERSON B4 BUT NOW I KNOW LET AMUIBI HOLD YOU NOW AND NO MAN GO HEAL ECEPT ME MY NAME IS SOD SON OF DEVIL
RIP BRO BYE SEE U IN HELL

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: FUCK YOUR MOTHER BOY

emaka pls let me work i beg use your mother to make the money not me guy man like you ah

[email protected]
Quote:
FOR THIS INSULT YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HAPPINESS AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE.YOU WILL DIE BEFORE YOU ARE 35YRS AND YOUR SICKNESS WILL START THIS NIGHT>

[email protected]
Quote:
Who is this murthaf****ka do I knw u,u dickhead...do u think I do sh*** like u...get a rest n live a life...May u REST IN PEACE...Swine

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: MIND YOU WORD AND YOU FUCK KISS THE GRAVE( DEAD MEAT)

EBI LIKE SAY YOU WANNA DIE SOON, IF YOU MAKE ME VEX ENTER LAG, YOU GO LOSE YOUR LIFE AND YOU GO CHOP MY GROUNDUNTS WELL WELL INCLUDING ALL YOUR FAMILY. YOU ARE PLAYING WITH FIRE. I BE LAGOS BOY BORN AND BROUGHT UP REAL EKO BOY, FOR UNILAG, YABATECH,LASPOTECH,LASU, BOY NO MAKE YOU LIFE SHORT.

NA FIRE YOU DEY FUCK WITH. ONLY MY HOMEBOYS WILL LAY YOU IF YOU NO TAKE TIME, AND I DO NOT NEED TO COME TO Nigerian, NA MY HOMEBOYS GO LAY YOU MAN. BORN IN HELL AND YOUR ENTERNITY IN HEADIS.

NO PUSH ME , IF YOU ARE A BUSINESS MAN, AND NO PLAY WITH YOUR LIFE. MY STRINGS IS TOO BIG FOR YOU TO SURVIVE IF I HIT. YOU

MIND YOUR WORD AND KEEP OFF

[email protected]
Quote:
NA ONLY SEY MY JOB JAM YOU.NA HIM MAKE U DEY TALK THAT NONSENCE.
I NO BLEM YOU OBIE EZE. NA WHEN YOUR OWN JOB GO JAM ME MHMHM.NA THAT TIME YOU GO NO SEY NA WE GET KAMALU ABIRIBA. SEY E GET PEOPLE WEY BE THERE THEM PAPA BORN THEM. SEY THAT OKIJA SHRINE,WEY YOU DEY TALK SEY NA WE SPOIL AM.
BYE
FROM BILLONIANS CLUB.

[email protected]
Quote:
I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU ARE RISKING YOUR LIFE, TAKE NOTE THAT WE MEET EACHOTHER RECENTLY,U SAW ME AND I SAW U. AND I WANT TO LET U KNOW THAT THESAME OF UR GUY WHO GAVE ME THE CONTACT OF YOUR MUGU WILL STILL LINK ME TO SUCK YOUR BLOOD SOONEST BECAUSE OF THIS CHALANGE.
I WILL USE YOU AS AN EXAMPLE FOR THIS AREA AND SEND YOU TO YOUR EARLY GRAVE JUST TO TEACH OTHERS LESSON TOO. KEEP AWAKE TILL THE D-DAY BECAUSE I DON'T TALK MUCH BUT I MUST SURELY SUCK YOUR BLOOD TO DEATH !

X MILORDY

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: THE SHOWM@N,EXPECT TOO MUCH MONEY.

BOYOOOOOOO,HOW THEIR U INSULT CHAIRMAN.LITTLE CHILDREN OF NOW ADAYS U
NO GET RESPECT FOR THE MEN.U DEY MANCTION NAMES OF SOME SPIRIT NA MAGA
U GO GINGER NOT MEN WEY DEY PEOPLES CLUB OF NIGERIA SO WILL HELP U IF
U WANT MAKE MONEY.SEND SOME MAGA TO ME MAKE I CONTROOL THE WHITE IN MY
TEMPLE BOFORE 48HOURS HIM GO PAY MEGA MONEY.U GET....G-UNIT 4LIFE (Too
Much Money)THE SHOWM@N I NO SAY U NO GET MAMA U DEY INSULT PEOPLE.NA U
DEAD BODY GO ENTER GRAVE.

[email protected]
Quote:
HOW DO WHITE MEN READ YOUR MAILS AND REPLY, TALK LESS OF TO PAY YOU
MONEY WHEN YOU CAN NOT EVEN WRITE CORRECT AND SIMPLE ENGLISH] PEOPLE
LIKE YOU ARE THE ONES MAKING THIS BUSINESS HARD FOR US
Laughing I sure hope so.

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa..mama..sisters...brothers...your daughter will all die now.old fool like you. You no say you no go school....well all your generation will die right now. fuck your wife and your mama last night...you old fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
TO YOUR PAPA WEN U NOR EVEN GET GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:
you are very stupid,you hungry idiot that does not know how to make money!!!!i can take you to okija and na my ground papa home land be t5hat you fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!! am waiting for!!!!! i will fuck your wifes ass you foooooooooooooooooool that does not how to make love and money...........

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA AND MAMA AND YOUR SISTERS AND BROTHER INCLUDING EVERYBOBY IN YOUR FAMILY WILL ALL DIE,,GO FUCK YOUR MAMA AND YOUR SISTER PUSSY..FOOL LIKE YOU...YOU GO WORK AND WORK FOR NET YOU GO COLLECT MONEY..YOU FOOL..YOU GO FOR PUVERTY WITH YOUR FAMILY.USELESS MAN..YOU ARE VERY STUPID..I WANT HELP YOU BUT YOU ARE FUNNY AND PROVEN STOBORN YOU OLD FOOL..MONEY YOU NO GET..YOU GO DEY FOR POVERTY TILL YOU GO DIE USELESS MAN LIKE YOU.gD PUSINISH YOU COME CARRY THE MONEY IN THE BANK WEATHER NA YOUR MAMA OR PAPA PUT AM THERE OLD FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
man you are mistaking me for another am no in ngria ok you ont have to swear for me . i dont know you , and you dont know me am ralph by name and am not in lagos but a nigeria and i dont like shouting so dont shout we are not fighting ok. take things easy life is so short ibve never meet you and have never brows in a cafe hee is my numrber call me i can hook you and you make big money+27787073445 am not a small b ok my name is ralph aka OBAMA1 call me or give me ur number . i have not cut your job in anyway my boy bomb for me and i treat them

archer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] was very happy about receiving a goat related pic along with insults:

Quote:
I SEE SAY POLICE DON CATCH U AS U DE FUCK GOAT MEGA MAGA LIKE U WETIN U NO GO DO 4 MONEY NA TO FUCK GOAT U DE DO NOW CONTINUE MAYBE DEM GO TELL U TO FUCK UR M AMA FOR PUBLIC AFTER DAT NA MAD MAN U GO FUCK DEN UR PAPA AND UR GRANDFATHER BIIIIIG FooooooooooooooooooooooooLLLLLLLLLL LIKE UUUUUUU

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
dumb fuck like you................. i swear u shud go fuck ur mama...............

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU CANT BE MEEEEEEEE.......
POOR YOU.I CANT IMAGINE HOW YOU ALLOWED YOUR FRUSTRATION TO TAKE THE BETTER OF YOU.NOW TELL ME SINCERELY,WHOSE HOUSE DO YOU SEE AFTER YOUR FATHER'S HOUSE?????SORRY I SHOULDNT HAVE REMINDED YOU THAT YOU ARE A PRODUCT OF THE ANCIENT SLAVE TRADE.WHERE YOU CALL YOUR PLACE IS NOT WHERE YOU COME FROM,WHY DONT YOU TAKE TIME OUT AND ASK YOUR FATHER QUESTIONS?????SORRY NOT THE MAN YOU THINK IS YOUR FATHER REALLY IS YOUR FATHER.ASK QUESTIONS. IF YOU WERE A FRIEND I WOULD ADVICE YOU NOT TO BE FAST IN OPENING YOUR STINKING MOUTH IN PUBLIC BECAUSE YOU HAVE A VERY LOW LIFE WHICH RESULTED IN YOUR HAVING A VERY LOW MENTALITY.
YOU ARE IN GHANA I INVITE YOU TO TOGO AND MEET ME.I AM A BIG BOY SORRY YOU CANT BE ME,NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY.YOU JUST CANT BE ME........HA HA HA HA HA HA.....
OHHHH I'M SO SORRY MY BABY JUST REMINDED ME THAT THE RIGHT ANSWER FOR A FOOL LIKE YOU IS SILENT.
POVERTY WILL KILL YOU TILL YOU DIE,YOUR MOTHER WILL CRY TILL THE DAY YOU DIE BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT WORTH IT.YOU WILL REMAIN A SOURCE OF SORROW TO ANYONE THAT KNOWS YOU.YOU WILL SURELY DIE A SHAMEFUL DEATH YOU SON OF A WHORE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Is ok thanx i know whom you are God bless you.

[email protected]
Quote:
I better pass you by far
Please try and improve in your English writing,if you need to talk or type anything,first of all learn how to spell,atleast where you now,alot of educated people will assist you.

Punk ass.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ASHEWO MOTHER AND FATHER
YOUR MOTHERYOUR FATHER YOUR SISTER YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE IN ASHEWO BUSINESS IN IKEJA

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THIS HAS GONE BACK TO YOU IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MAIL, AND YOU WILL DIE SOON FOR WHAT YOU SAID.

[email protected]
Quote:
low mentality dey worry u, u dey hussle as u follow men ,dey hussle u dey cos him, dont u know is back to sender, becareful, if u dont like it u delete it then to talk non sense.

Reason like a wise and smart guy, dont u know u can make money from contact you dont know u see from net.
Think before you talk.
God bless u, i wish u best of luck.

[email protected]
Quote:
GALA NU ULO GI TUNDAR AND BRIGSTONE GWO GI THERE

[email protected]
Quote:
AS YOU WISH ME SO IT IS ALREADY IN YOUR HOME AND LIFE AND SO SHALL IT BE TILL KINGDOM COME AND GOD HAS SEALED AND SIGNED IT FOR PEOPLE THAT CURSE THEIR FELLOWS LIKE YOU.

GOD HAS DECREED THAT ALL YOUR LIFES EFFORT WILL KEEP ON BEIGN INVANE UNTIL U REPENT OF ALL UR ATROCITIES.

MAY THE WHOLE EVIL ASSOCIATED WITH HELL FIRE BE YOUR PORTION AND YOUR FAMILIES PORTION FOREVER AND EVER. AMEN.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
archer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
Na so you go die for lagos...god go punish u and all ur mama and ur papa...see nothing will be good for u in Jesus name..Amen

[email protected]

Quote:
DEAR, MR FOOL

BACK TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY & RELATIONS. YOU STUPID MAGA!!
TELL YOUR PPL TO GO AND CURE YOUR MADNESS YOU FOOL!!! BEFORE YOU ENTER
MARKET OOOOOOOOOOOOO.

[email protected]

Quote:
foolishness junior u i wonder how ur own come be,which one devil come give u,u better stop this act if u no want loose ur life soon,take all ur rubbish back,FOOL,i believe say u go don pass 37 come still de do this,ur farobo

[email protected]

Quote:
Your papa na him you dey talk to

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Archer --- thanks for the number. I just rang him and woke him up. Twisted Evil

archer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thedevguy67 wrote:
@Archer --- thanks for the number. I just rang him and woke him up. Twisted Evil

Excellent. Do you think it's a forwarding number or something?

archer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
ONLY AFOOLISH MAN CAN SIT DOWN AND WRITE ALL THIS RUBBISH LIKE U

[email protected]
Quote:
please don,t email me again fuck your ass you na who i be i go use
ogume take mage your life.

[email protected]
Quote:
That is where you're dull...I am in my house browsing.I want you to
know your maga is new to computer and i want you to know since the
first day you email me that rubbish i left him for you.He is mailing
someone else not me as i read mail from him.That maga no sabi how to
reply.That is your week point.I can show you MTCN i have now from my
Oil Job.I do oil in cameroon.I can give you the MTCN for you to
track.Another reference from UK friend who help me to pick it
up...check my website www.household0ilcompany.com Call the USA number
on the website then i will pick it and talk to you.You're behaving
like a baby my man.

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR STUPID GUY

THANKS FOR YOUR EMAIL AM VERY HAPPY TO HEAR FROM FUCKING SOMEONE LIKE YOU .THAT MATTER OF CHARM YOU TALK ABOUT YOU TOO SMALL AM FROM OGUN STATE OKAY NOT YOUR TYPE CALL ME IF U SEE NEED YOUR LIFE FOR YOUR FAMILY +233245799913 AM LOBITO BY NAME TRY ME AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPY TO YOU BE FOR 7 DAYS

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic