SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

Fool wen nor get sense Lolz

[email protected]

Quote:
Your father Go die bastard

[email protected]
Quote:

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU BECAUSE YOU DON;T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING DON'T EVER TRY YOUR GOD OR YOU WILL HAVE YOUR SELF BLAME AND PERISH FOREVER

[email protected]

Quote:
Village goat

[email protected]

Quote:
EGWU AWUSA ANUMANU MKWI ULO

[email protected]

Quote:
GUY NA HUNGRY GO KILLED YOUR FATHER AND YOUR FAMILY FINISHED FOR 9IJA, I DEY ASIA DEY MAKE MY MONEY , GO GET WORK I BEG . IF YOU NEED BOX OR MAILER I GO GIVE YOU FREE 100 % INBOX OK .

[email protected]
Quote:

ur mama die for road

[email protected]
Quote:

NA HEAVY TUNDER GO FIRE YOUR MAMA TOTO...YOU CAN'T EVEN COMPOSED A
GOOD WRITE UP..SMELLING stinking THING LIKE YOU...HOW MUCH YOU GET?
See the way you address someone you don't even know, your reasons for
doing that was not even specified properly.

So my dear we are on the same street man so tell me waiting sup so I
could know where all this is coming from.

[email protected]

Quote:
i command you now, get mad and ran out to street,
yes course to become mad i degree it, so shall it be

[email protected]
Quote:

Hello goat you are so jobless so the level that you don Have work too do, you Have the order city too write me, and start insulting your total generation, you are seriously not mature, you must be a kid that just touch like cash I Heavily sorry for you, you don't even Have a little idea of you wrote that stuff too, the better you stop these rubblish the better For you, Awa Lea Hu mua wens, bastard, you are not a street man, if you are u will Have signal your self, probalily by introducing your self, inside of insulting your poor mother and father, think we'll Before you write to people you don't know, if I go do interpool for you, u go hey

[email protected]

Quote:
Hey did you know who you just sent that mail to are you okay or you playing with your life

[email protected]

Quote:
SEE YOUR PHONE. MUMU BOY ,M3333(GOAT) YOUR MAMA GO SEE THIS ON FACEBOOK AND NAIJA GRAPHIC.

[email protected]

Quote:
freedom is free but not everyone shall be free.. I give you 3days
3good daysto chat live with the Great Nze king of many gods, wizard of
the night, wizard lord and zagoma of the sea or I invoke rotten
mebrain to you and your family as warning.... the birds of ocean bear
of zagoma needs blood... your ocean is open... death awaits
you.....................

[email protected]
Quote:

I CAN SEE THE POVERTY IN YOU .......AMADIOHA GBU GI GBU NNE GBU NNA ..YA KPOCHAKWAPU YOUR FAMILY...FAG..
YOU WILL BE POOR LIKE CHURCH RAT ,,,,IDIOT ...SEE YOU ...CHEWING GUM BOYS....FAG LIKE YOU ...YOU GAY BOYS I DNT DO WITH YOU FAGS OK .......YOU WILL DIE LIKE FLY EEVEN YOUR MUM AND DAD WILL DIE LIKE FLY,,,,MAY YOUR DAYS BE MISERABLE ..IDIOT ......MAY YOUR DAYS BE FULL OF BAD LUCK

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

The more you write and abuse, the more you shorten your life spam

If men were GOD!!!!!! Continue crying with a baby. The more you write and abuse, the more you shorten your life spam.
Quote:

It was your type that brought this job for me to do and you are there wasting your time. What do you know about Juju? Is juju greater than Almighty God? no be today yarsh dey for back. Continue boasting.

[email protected]
Quote:

rest in peace bastard

mugu, i am making it daily even today, open ur eye and be a guy coward

[email protected]

Quote:
Back to you man , go learn work make money no b all dis nonsecne

[email protected]

Quote:
NA YOU BE BASTARD,

YOU KNOW WHEN I DON DEY CHOP THIS MAGA. NA YOU BE FUCKING GAY BASTARD LIKE YOU. YOU KNOW WHO I BE...YOU BE FOOL. ASK FOR THE WHOLE ISLAND. YOU ARE A VERY UNEDUCATED FOOL. THIS MY CLIENT THAT I HAVE BEEN CHOPPING BEFORE YOU. YOU WILL NEVER COLLECT MONEY AGAIN, I DECREE TO YOU THIS DAY. DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL? FOOL LIKE YOU. HUNGRY BASTARD. YOU ARE MEANT TO BE WITH SNAKES IN THE GUTTER, FOOLISH DOG LIKE YOU. MONEY NO GO SEE YOU AGAIN. COME AND HACK. YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW WETIN BE HACKING. GO AND MARK IT, YOU WILL SUFFER SOON GIVE YOURSELF ONE MONTH. ALL NEGATIVITY BACK TO YOU FOOL.

NA ME BE OMMO NNLA FOR SURE.

YOU GET MONEY? HUNGRY FOOL LIKE YOU

Quote:

OGUN DESTROY YOU FATHER BASTARD. TODAY NA FRIDAY??? ILLITERATE GAY FUCKER

Quote:
LOL, BRODA, HE NO REACH LIKE THAT. MAKE WE FORGET THAT ONE. WE ARE ALL IN THIS JOB. IF PERSON PUSH EMAILS COME GET JOB, NO MEAN SAY E NOR GO WORK AM CUS SOMEBODY ELSE DEY WORK AM.THEY WAY YOU TAKE PUSH EMAILS GET THE JOB NA SO I TAKE PUSH EMAILS GET THE SAME JOB. NA NORMAL LEVELS. I KNOW I AM BLESSED SO ALL THIS ONE CANNOT TAKE THE GLORY OF THE LORD IN ME. I AM NOT HUNGRY, TRUST ME. I ASK SIMPLE QUESTION...I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU ARE THE PERSON I FEEL YOU ARE SO THAT WE FIT WORK. I GET LEVELS. E NEVER REACH LIKE THAT. AND REMEMBER, NA YOU FIRST ABUSE ME..I DEY DO MY WORK THE WAY YOU DEY DO YOUR OWN WORK, I NOR KNOW SAY ANYBODY GET JOB. YOU KNOW THE RULES. YOU DEY ABUSE PERSON WEY YOU KNOW KNOW IF I EVEN BE YOUR OWN PERSON. TALK TO ME MAKE I KNOW SO THAT I GO BACK OUT AND WE DO OTHER THINGS. OR ARE YOU NOT MATURED. IF ABUSE DEY KILL PERSON ALL OF US GO DON KPEME BY NOW. I WAN TALK BUSINESS ABEG, BECAUSE I LIKE THAT YOUR HACKER GUY. I GET VERY GOOD IDEAS. TALK TO ME AND FORGET ALL WE BEEN ABUSE YESTERDAY

[email protected]

Quote:
IDIOT LIKE YOU...DO YOUR JOB MAKE I DO MY OWN...NA YOUR MAGA??? NA YOUR PAPA BROTHER???IDIOT

HAHAHAH,

IF YOU SEE ME YOU GO FIT TALK, ASK YOURSELF. YOU WEY TWO BROTHER AND SISTER FUCK COME GIVE BIRTH TO YOU CURSED FOOL. NA YOUR MAMA DEY FUCK YOU SINCE, YOU BASTARD. I NO BLAME YOU, DEM WRITE YOUR NAME FOR THE MAGA FACE. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I DON COLLECT FROM AM. FOOL FUCK FACE LIKE YOU. YOU DON DO OFSHORE BEFORE? YOU NO KNOW ME THATS WHY YOU DEY OPEN YOUR DIRTY MOUTH WEY YOUR PAPA DON SHIT INSIDE TALK ANYHOW.

YOU FIT KILL? YOU DON SEE BLOOD BEFORE. NO BE ONLY PICTURE....NA POSTER. NA YOUR SISTER WEY YOU KILL NA EM YOU GO TAKE GO SHRINE BASTARD FOOL. TOMORROW I DEY COLLECT CONTROL OF 259K CANADIAN DOLLARS IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NO BE THIS JOB GO CHANGE MY LIFE. IF I SEE YOU NA MY BOYS GO FIRST TAKE YOUR FACE SCRATCH GROUND COME SHOOT YOU FOR TWO LEGS MAKE YOU START TO BEG FOR STREET BASTARD LIKE YOU.

YOU NO KNOW WETIN TO TALK.

HAHAH RETARDED FOOL LIKE YOU

Quote:

IF YOU VEX ME NOW I GO SHOW FOR YOUR HOUSE COME DO YOU STRONG THING. WHERE YOU WAN SEE MY PICTURE...NO NEED FOR THAT, JUST TELL ME YOUR LOCATION MAKE I SHOW. BITCH PUSSY BASTARD LIKE YOU

Quote:

YOU ARE A DEAD MAN WALKING ALREADY.YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD. ABI YOU NO KNOW SAY YOU DON DIE ALREADY. ZOMBIE

Quote:

I DON DO MY INVESTIGATION,

E BE LIKE SAY I KNOW YOUR CREW OOO. BUT TRUTHFULLY SPEAKING; MY SMALLY TROWAY MAIL WITH NORMAL BOMBING LEVELS, E COME GET THIS JOB AND SOME OTHERS NA SO I START TO WORK AM. BUT YOU KNOW THE GAME BRO. NOBODY BE THE OWNER OF JOB. YOU KNOW THE RULES, WHOEVER COLLECT NA EM GET JOB.SO I BEEN MAKE SOME INVESTIGATION AND I THINK I KNOW YOUR PEOPLE OO. UNA DEY LONDON OR IRELAND, CUS THE INVESTIGATION WEY I MAKE SHOW SAY E FIT BE SOME OF MY PEOPLE FOR LONDON BE THIS OO.

ABEG IDENTIFY SO THAT I GO KNOW IF I GO JUST BACK OUT ON UNDERSTANDING. THE ONLY THING BE SAY I GO LIKE DO WORK WITH YOUR LEVELS IF SAY E DEY VERY THIGHT

[email protected]
Quote:

i can see the illiteracy in in you,,,fool..may your family continue in mourning ......your funeral and your mama and your papa funeral is this week...fag...lazy fools doing local....you will die like rat ...useless being that still living in mud house ....fag...amadioha will visit your mama and you soon ..bet me......your family gonna be an ambulance park ...foooooooools without no level may your name be hardship.....useless being ........small small gay boys ........you are cast into the abyss

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
May you die this night and may your parents never see your death body and you will die like flog on the road and your death will bring premature death to your family and before you die this night as I indicate ealier you will first rise and your belle will bust and you will smell but you will not disturb anybody by your side is only YOU will notice that your belle have busted and then you die and smell inside house and nobody can find your death body to adentify were you came from even Government will not help you.

Quote:
YOU HAVE UNION BANK LONDON ENGLAND LITTLE THIEF MUGU ONE INFACT I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT AS YOU OPEN YOUR BOX YOU WILL START TO SICK FIVE MINUTE SICKNESS AND RISE LIKE BREAD THAT IS SOAKED AND BUT AND DIE AS YOUR NAME IS NEW SHOE SHINER TRALLER WILL KILL YOU AND TRAIN WILL CLUSH YOU AND NOBODY WILL SEE ANY OF YOUR MEAT TO PICK AND SHOW YOUR FAMILY BORN BASTARD LIKE YOU.

DIE THIS NIGHT AND NEVER WAKE AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE REJECTED IN ANOTHER WORLD SO THAT HEIL FIRE WILL BE YOUR SITTING ROOM

[email protected]
Quote:
Who are you first place ????? may I know you ????

But my special pray to you who ever you be '' may the every wishes of your heart to another and your ancestor devilish and your father devilish wishes +your mother evil be permanent in your life and your way forever and ever in thy mighty Name of our lord Jesus Christ.Amen.

Shalom Aleichem to me and my family Amen

[email protected]
Quote:
Should I call you a fool now or a cow???

Pick one???

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur father lap

[email protected]
Quote:
i fuck your sister that y and your sister toto dey smell

[email protected]
Quote:
GO FUCK UR SELF

[email protected]
Quote:
now, i beieve that your charman does not put cose eyes on you to know what you are doing with the internet he is spending his money to pay

[email protected]
Quote:
Ara ona agba gi guy? wetin i do you,are u insane?

[email protected]
Quote:
thanks but please stay off my way this is my last weaning, i did nothing to you and i did not collect your work, all we do is mass mailing which you can get anyone anytime so far internet is concerned, i don't want to called village to report this but if you write me again on this issue the you have drawn a battle line and i will call my father and you will know me better.

you are disturbing me for nothing bro.

Thanks once again peace!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR GENERATION, IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
MR AGENT OF SATAN

SOON MY GOD WILL KILL YOU AND NOT YOUR FAMILY, SEND ME UR FULL INFORMATION AND I GIVE YOU BEFORE THE END OF THIS MONTH, YOU WILL DIE AND SPEND THE REST OF YOUR FUCKING LIFE IN HEL WITH SATAN.

WISH YOU DEAD MR SATAN THIS MONTH

[email protected]
Quote:
Cry baby

[email protected]
Quote:
My guy wetin be the wahala? why all this ones naa? if you are rich dash me some money. I am poor thats why i am doing this. I am a graduate without a job. i have looked for jobs even took cbn exam and passed yet no job. i did not start doing this with good mind. i dont even like wat i am doing but i have no choice. i have to feed my younger ones. if you can help with any amount i will be greatful and if you can help with a capital for me to start a small business i swear i will stop this. but if there is nothing to hope on i

[email protected]
Quote:
Ikpu nne gi

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO YOU (ANUMANU)

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy bring ur old work make we work them collect money

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY MAN WHY? YOU DON'T NEED MONEY

[email protected]
Quote:
May you and you family died with out any reason. The Bible said that he who dugs a pit shall fall into it.
may you and you entire family fall inside the evil pit you have dung...Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
all bad thing you think about me should go back to your family not mine back to sender to your family in Jesus Name AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
I pray may God forgive you,
you are a real monkey like your parent in igbo land,
its not your fault its the illiterate generation of your blood father' is like you become unfortunate 419.
you can even write a proper sentence and you did not ashamed of your self,
why cant you go back to motor part selling ''' you dead monkey or look for ritual money or go back to your arm robbery life as your brother and sister and family normal way of life, you are a bastard child from your mother womb.

Shalom Aleichem

[email protected]
Quote:
ASSHOLE
YOU DON'T HAVE ANY BETTER THING TO DO WITH YOUR TIME WHY DON'T YOU BRING YOUR ASS HERE LEMME TEACH YOU JAB THAN FOR YOU TO DEY BOMB DIRTY FORMATT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MUMMY PUSSY FUCK YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur papa
U nor just get sense u can't even spell orde Mumu BOI

[email protected]
Quote:
OK MY BROTHER I RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL YOU KNOW THAT ALREADY TRY MY BEST FOR YOU PLEASE WHAT I AM SAYING NOW IS THE TRUTH AND I PROMISE NO DISAPPOINTMENT MAY GOD BE WITH YOU MY GOOD BROTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL AND I WILL NEVER BE LIKE YOU, I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR FAMILY, SO THUNDER WILL FIRE ONLY YOU AND I GIVE YOU MY WORD TODAY THAT YOU WILL NEVER LIVE TO SEE THE END OF THIS MONTH, GOD WILL NEVER ALLOW SOME ONE LIKE TO TO LIVE IN THIS WORD AND BY THE END OF THIS MONTH, YOU MUST DIE. DIE.

THUNDER WILL FIRE YOU UNTIL YOU DIE, MURDER LIKE YOU, YOU MUST DIE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Who is this idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello how oooooh ,who is dis ?

[email protected]
Quote:
stupid fool do you know who you talking to your mother ans family ok stupid foooooollllish man

[email protected]
Quote:
CAPITAL IDIOT
you will die in road accident this week for replying me in that manner
CAPITAL IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
FUCK U. GO TO HILL

[email protected]
Quote:
guy if you no you know who you dey talk to just +22968807529 and all you just say is back to sender in Jesus name Amen
or send me ur number

[email protected]
Quote:
I can see the wrath of Almighty God upon you and your family,
you will die in the hand of Satan and born to hell.
you will be nicked in the street as thief and and kill by cutlass and burn to ashes alive.
Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
How far u, you dream see mi, i fuck your mother or sister, why you der fuck around my gmail account, don't you have work to do instead of disturbing everybody account.

[email protected]
Quote:
Tell your mum to wait for me tonight

[email protected]
Quote:
Please dash me some please i need money brother.

[email protected]
Quote:
you talk trash, rich person

[email protected]
Quote:
who are your family you talking about i have bless by God not a man okay so if want us to see one on one send me your number as i send u mind stop talking like fool oka

[email protected]
Quote:
Please my friend should I give you account to send me some money?

[email protected]
Quote:
A FOOL YOU ARE , A FOOL YOU WILL DIE, TO EVEN HAVE TIME TO WRITE THIS PLENTY THINGS MEANS YOU ARE JOBLESS AND A LAZY BASTARD WITH POVERTY STRICKEN FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
Your families and your mother Toto and ur father were be like pig both that want stolen money from me now you have been cursed .

[email protected]
Quote:
Then you are the worst idiot i have get in contact with. Which money do you have poor fool; you receive my format as I know for sure that you are also guy big fool. Look at your mail ID (union bank gmail ) are you working with this bank? UNION BANK, you be idiot, Monkey

[email protected]
Quote:
you miserable punk.......may you spend yours days in prison....idiot ..dirty pig......your funeral and your mama and papa funeral in this week...may your family continue in moruning....fag

Quote:
you are doomed with calamity .....you will continue lamenting all the days of your life ....lazy fool.....may your family be an ambulance park ...they will continue in mourning ...as i lay this cause in one of everyone of you so shall it be ..bet me...fag ....may your days be miserable

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
you take like a foolish child that don't have any future

[email protected]

Quote:
Your entire life, mumu boy you are madddd

[email protected]
Quote:

you see ur life look the type of phone u r using, sorry dear, better go and find work oooooohhhhh.old model phone,ur still far far guy, improve u need deliverance so that ur doors will be open , am serious, not joke

[email protected]

Quote:
damn idiot ,,,,you gonna die soon like church rat ............you are nothing but small small gay boys with hiv aids ....fag .....amadioha will visit you soon idiot .....your family will continue in mourning ...ambulance will park in your family soon ...fag ......may you continue in lamenting all the days of your life

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dusted off an old insult script that utilized the infamous Shorty nude selfies. I tell the lad I had sex with his mom for 1000 naria because the family was starving since his scam endeavors aren't successful. I also indicate the nudes are attached so the lad can see "what a real gee" looks like

[email protected]

Quote:
GET LOST BUSH MAN

[email protected]

Quote:
I DON'T NO YOU THAT SAY RUBBISH ALL I HAVE TO IS BACK TO SANDER TO YOU BEECH FUCK YOU SELF AND YOURS MOTHER ?

[email protected]

Quote:
Even me will like to know you too as well. With this attitude, I strongly believed that every of my boys are far better than you. Let us unmask our selves so that we shall know who is who in Nigeria. Pls my little brother, stop boasting of killing so that death won't visit you.

[email protected]

Quote:
HEY I GOT A MESSAGE FOR YOU *DELETED*

YOU KNW NOTHNG

AND ACTUALLY YOU LOOK HUNGRY

I SEE YOUR PICTURES, I WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU SOME MONEY TO EAT WELL FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
BUT I SEE YOU ALREADY A WASTE TO YOURSELF

YOUR COCK IF BENT??? VERY EVIDENCE OF WHAT YOUR HANDS HAVE CAUSE ALWAYS MASSAGING YOURSELF, NOW ITS BENT TO ONE DIRECTION...

WELL FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I OWN THE BANK WHERE YOUR MOTHER FRY ACARA BESIDE

YOUR COPERATE BEGGING WILL NOT HELP YOUR LIFE

HELP SOMETIMES TO HULK ACARA FOR YOUR MOTHER I WONDER THE LIFE SHE LIVE BECAUSE OF HOW USELESS YOU ARE

GET A LIFE

[email protected]

Quote:
SHAME TO YOU FOOL, YOU ARE NOT EVEN EDUCATED JUST LISTEN TO YOURSELF, PEOPLE OF YOUR AGE ARE OUT THERE MAKING MONEY REAL MONEY YOU ARE THERE SUCKING YOUR REAL MOTHER DAY IN DAY OUT. HELL AWAITS YOU. FRUSTRATED PIG.

[email protected]

Quote:
SEE THIS MUGU THUNDER FIRE YOUR GENERATION BOTH IN VILLAGE AND TOWN, IF YOU ARE A GUY MAN YOU WILL NEVER SEND SUCH RUBBISH TO YOUR FELLOW GUY MAN BASTARD LIKE YOU, IF YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH YOU WILL NEVER SEND ME SUCH RUBBISH,I DEY CONTROL ALL YOUR JOB THE COLLECT MONEY FROM THEIR HANDS YOU DEY MAKE NA NOISE,THE JOBS YOU START BEFORE ME I HAVE ALL THEIR PASS WORLD MUMU, ONLY YOUR MASSAGE SHOW THAT YOU ARE A BIG FOOL YOU NEVER EVEN BUY MACHINE FOR THIS JOB, GUY MAN DON'T MAKE NOISE IF JOB COME TOGETHER YOU CALL YOUR FELLOW GUY MAN AND SUIT THINGS OUT NOT TO TALK LIKE WOMAN, I DON'T BELIEVE IN PROUD, ANY BODY THAT HAVE SOMETHING DON'T PROUD OKEY, THUNDER FIRE YOUR MAMA TOTO WERE I DEY SUCK EVERY NIGHT AND IF YOU TRY ME I WILL SEND YOUR FAMILY PREMATURE DEATH BASTARD , IF MUGU NA YOUR MAMA TOTO AND OR YOUR SISTER TOTO OR THAT YOUR WOMAN THAT WILL RUN MAD SOON YOU WILL LET ME KNOW, GOOD THAT YOU FUCK MY MAMA BUT I CAN NOT FUCK YOUR MAMA BECAUSE SHE IS A MAD WOMAN THE TOTO DEY SIMILE LIKE OGI.

[email protected]

Quote:
I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU SENT ME THIS CRAP EMAIL FROM BUT YOU HAVE MADE A BIG MISTAKE SENDING ME THIS EMAIL..NONE OF YOUR THREAT TICKLED ME COS GOD DEY MA SIDE AND YOU CAN'T DO ME ANYTIN BRO...YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO BE COUNTED AS HUMAN BEING,YOU SHOULD BE IN ZOOM BY NOW SO THAT PEOPLE WILL COME PAY MONEY TO WATCH YOU DISPLAYING...FOOLISH GUY..MAY THUNDER STRIKE YOU DEATH WHEREVER YOU FIND YOURSELF IN JESUS NAME...
I DON'T SEE WHY SOME PEOPLE GO ONLINE AND BEGINNING TO SEND OR POST FOOLISH THINGS..THE NAKED PICS YOU SENT ME,IS NOT ME COS YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME AND YOU WILL NEVER KNOW TOO..YOU HAVE THREATENED TO KILL ME BUT LET ME TELL YOU THIS.WHOEVER DAG MY GRAVE WILL SURELY FALL INTO IT IN THE NAME ALLAH...I KNOW YOU ARE A TYPICAL GHANAIAN AND AM ALSO A GHANAIAN...I DON'T EVEN CARE WHERE YOU GOT MY EMAIL ADDRESS FROM COS IT'S INTERNET THING..DON'T YOU EVER SEND ME THIS KINDA OF MESSAGE AGAIN COS YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM AND WHAT I CAN DO TO FIND YOU,SO IN ORDER TO SAFE YOURSELF FROM ALL THESE JUST DON'T REPLY ME BACK.,...YOU ARE AN IMBECILE,STUPIDLY PERSONIFY, ...DON'T YOU EVER DARE SEND ME THIS KINDA OF MESSAGE AGAIN,NEVER IN YOUR ENTIRE DO SUCH A THING..KWASIA BERMA..ABOA BERMA..

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What, still 1000 Naira? What about inflation?

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
is this a mail or incantation FOOLISH *DELETED*.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY U BE BIG FULL

YOU NO GET WORK, DEY THERE NO LOOK FOR MONEY JUST DEY SEND ME MAIL, U WILL REMAIN POOR IN YOUR LIFE.

JUST CONTINUE NO STOP, IF YOU STOP SENDING MAILS OGUN GO KILL YOUR FAMILY.

MUMU.

Quote:
you no get work all your pary same to you and your family

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU GOO DIE YOU NO GET MAYE WEY YOU GO WAIST YOUYR TIME FOR

[email protected]
Quote:
without doubt i can see that frustration has entered your brain and since you can only depend on your juju to do you favours, you are seriously in deep shit. to save your self from that calamity i would advice you go back to school and learn to pronounce and spell simple and correct english asshole.

Quote:
NOW I KNOW THAT U ARE AN IDIOT WHO EVER U ARE KISS MY ASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[email protected]
Quote:
UR A FOOL AT 40 WHO IS A CLOSE RELATIVE OF A RARE AND NEARLY EXTINCT SPECIES OF HE GOAT KNOWN TO BE THE MOST PATHETIC OF ALL

Quote:
HEY BOY,SHOE SHINE, YOU FOOL LIKE SAY TOMORROW NO DEY NA EN MAKE YOU
CARRY DEY TALK LIKE SAY NA DOG DEY FUCK YOUR MAMA.THE GOAT WEY
PREGNANT YOUR MAMA WEY EN TAKE BURN YOU STILL DEY FOR UNA BACKYARD.YOU
NO SEE AM? NA BECAUSE OF TOO MUCH APIO WEY YOUR PAPA DEY DRINK NA EN
MAKE EVERY BODY FOR UNA FAMILY BE MUGU AS U BE JIMIJIMI PERSON PASS
ALL.EVEN SELF I BELIEBVE SAY DEM SWEAR FOR YOUR PAPA NA EN MAKE EN
ALLOW MONKEY TO FUCK YOUR MAMA FOR BUSH WHERE DEM DEY GO FETCH FIRE
WOOD.NNA BOY PAPAGI WU EZI FOR CLAPPING FOR MONKEY AS EN DEY FUCK YOUR
MAMA.EVEN YOUR MAMA OWN NA WORST AS EN JUST DEY ENJOY THE MONKY STYLE
DE SCRIM.AND DEY COME GIVE BIRTH TO YOU NA EN MAKE YOU DEY MUMU YOU
MONKEY PRODUCT.YOU NO THANK GOD SAY I WAN WASH YOUR BRAIN SEE SAY YOU
GO FIT COME BACK TO HUMAN SENSES.EZI LIKE YOU.

BOY ASK YOUR PAPA WEDER EN GO FIT REMEMBER LL EN CHILDREN.BOTH THE
ONES WEY EN BORN WITH TURKY,EZI,
EWU,NKITA,OKUKO,MBAKALA,MONKEY,OKPOGWU,EVEN MA NKE OMULU WITH THAT
ONYIE ARA AHU WY DEY SLIP FOR UNDER BRIDGE.I BEG ASK YOURSELF WTIN
MAKE ALL THESE LIFE STOCKS DEY MAKE NOISE FOR NIGHT WEY DEM SURPOSE
DEY SLIP.ALL BECAUSE YOUR PAPA DEY LIVE YOUR MAMA GO DEY BLOW THEM.ASK
YOUR PAPA ALL THESE QUESTIONS FIRST BEFORE YOU COME BACK TO ME.ATURU
AWUSA.

Quote:
PIES OF SHEET ALL UR GENERATION GO DIE BY YOUR JUJU IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
fools you talk too much only one bullet go make you keep shut............we dont brag, we do the films in the campuses you hear.....you are a toy, empty barrel na juju be your own hahahah fool.............no worry we go track you down soon....na mouth you get you go get like fish way dem wan slaughter................monkey, way no get tail

[email protected]
Quote:
it will be better for you to accet jesus christ and let your sin be forgiven, he is merciful God evereday to forgive your iniquities .He is the lord that give you the air you breath to be alive till today so you have no power of your to control your life talkless of another person , i pray for you today that the Good lord will open your eyes and heart to receieve him in your inner most heart and change from your evil life to a life worthy of emulation to the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Jesus Loves you
I COVERED MY LIFE WITH THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
respack
idit
moeny
jobliss
afrede
basturd

GO BACK TO SCHOOL MUMU BIG FOOL...................TO WRITE IS A PROBLEM TO YOU BIG FOOL AT 40..;

[email protected]
Quote:
I hope you rot in HELL

[email protected]
Quote:
Suck my ass.!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
I think U are frustrated, go back to ur village or go and die if u are tired or life.

[email protected]
Quote:
stuppid 419 theif mugu basturd u will die u fool

[email protected]
Quote:
may God purnish ur entire family. ur mother is ashawo kobo kobo..mumu,
stupid illetrate poor man like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
BRODA I NO UR SECRET U BI GAYMAN. I NO U DEY VERY BAD GUYMAN SO U BETTER START BEING GAYMAN. AM BIG AND STRONG AND GET VERY LARGE DICK FOR U TO SUCK. I GO SPAM IN UR MOUTH AND FACE SO U BECOME MY GAY WIFE. IF U STOP BEING GUYMAN TO BE GAYMAN IT GO NA OUT WIT UR SCAM IN WIT MY SPAM OOOO
I GO FORK UR BEHIND LONG TIME AND U GO ENJOY IT VERY MUCH7
I GO PAY U 5 USD IF U LET ME SPAM ON UR FACE. CALL ME AT +234 80 91 55 86 64 OR VISIT AT No,13 OLANIYAN STREET OFF EKO BOYS HIGH SCHOOL IDI ORO, MUSHIN, LAGOS STATE
GOODBYE MY GAY LOVE

[email protected]
Quote:

rubbish head laik una? mek u join me here in uganda where there is real money to be made. you are such a fool. you can't even type a complete sentence in english and yet you want to come to work for me and my boys? take a bus and come here and i will show you how to package real work. we chop all kinds or maggas. mugu u have no fucking level. you made up some stupid name that you think oyibo are going to take seriously. get a life moron. in fact, get a fucking job cutting wood or washing mad lady's clothes because you aren't fit for guyman work. bad english, stupid formats, and magas just laugh at you emails. idiot, please don't waste any more of my time you jungle bushman. how do you even afford to fucking drop for cafe? God doesn't love you. Jesus knows you are a useless petty thief. your day of judgement in front of the lord is coming very soon. take your pick. come to uganda and learn from all the big boys here working for me and making big money, buying houses, motors, hotels, and having many wives and families or be polite and go and hunt down a piece of strong rope somewhere and quietly hang yourself. abeg?

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

Thank God I'm a graduate. I also thank Almighty God that I collected throughout this week and today again. Continue crying like a baby of 6months.

Quote:
I collect daily even today.

[email protected]
Quote:

THAT OGUN WILL KILL YOU BEFORE THE END OF THIS MONTH, THIS IS MY WORD TO YOU THAT YOU WILL NEVER LIVE TO SEE THE END OF THIS YEAR.

[email protected]
Quote:

MAKE U STIL DEY THERE DEY TROL WORK, LISTEN I DEY NIGER SINCE APRIL
AND AM NOW A BUSINESS MAN I DONE LIVE 419 FOR U. SO MAKE U DIE THERE
OK MUGU. I DONE HAMMER AND AM DOING GREAT WITH MY JOB WL DONE MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:

FOOL LOOK OR THINK FOR SOMETHING BETTER TO DO FOR YOUR LIFE I URGE YOU TO GO AND REGISTER IN PRIMARY SCHOOL EDUCATION TO HELP YOURSELF IN LIFE AND STOP WRITING NONSENSE AND I KNOW WHY YOU ARE SOUNDING THE WAY YOU ARE DOING IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN A VICTIM (MUGU), FOR THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE BEEN FOOLED IS BECAUSE YOU LACK EDUCATION.
THE HOUSE I LIVE IN HOLLAND I BOUGHT IT WITH MY MONEY, YOU FRUSTRATED PIG, DO SOMETHING TO HELP YOURSELF TIME WAIT FOR NO BODY. I THANK YOU FOR WISHING ME GOODLUCK AND I WISH YOU BADLUCK, UNTIMELY DEATH……HELL AWAITS YOU

[email protected]
Quote:

STUPID FOOL....WHERE DID YOU GOT MY EMAIL FROM...YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT AND THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE.....

Quote:

ALL THE CURSES YOU IMPOSE ON ME WILL NEVER WORK COS I HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG TO YOU SO IT WILL BETTER FOR YOU TO STOP SENDING EM ALL THE CRAPS...IF AM NOT RICH IR DOESN'T CONCERN YOU AND IF AM RICH IS NOT PART OF YOUR BUSINESS....IF THIS IS THE KINDA OF FORMAT YOU TO SEND GIVE PEOPLE TO SCARE THEM IN ORDER TO MAKE MONEY FROM THEM THEN YOU ARE LOSER COS YOU WILL NOT GET A DIME FROM ME....NONE OF YOUR EMPTY THREATS WILL MAKE ME SEND YOU MONEY...FUCKING NAIJA BOY..YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO WRITE GOOD ENGLISH,ILLITERATE GUY,NONENTITY... ...GO GET YOURSELF SOME BETTER JOB TO DO AND STOP ALL THIS COS YOU WILL BE BENEFIT ANYTHING FROM IT....YOU ARE THE MOST ASSHOLE GUY I HAVE EVER MET IN MY LIFE AND I CURSE THE DAY YOU SENT ME THE EMAIL..YOU WILL NEVER LIVE TO SEE BETTER THINGS IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE...STUPID FOOL..

[email protected]
Quote:

AT LEAST I HAVE PARENTS. IT WAS YOUR MOTHER THAT DIED FROM AIDS DOING ASHAWO WORK IN LAGOS AT ONITSHA MARKET AND UR FATHER DIED IN A ROADSIDE ROBBERY ATTACK. WHAT A PITY?

You filthy shameless black baboon with clothes on. You have no respect
for humanity as you dare send your rubbish formats to my box. Do you
think any maga will ever take you seriously with your stupid Oyibo
name and childish form? How can you possibly consider yourself fit for
GUYMAN work when you can't even utter a 3 word sentence in proper
English? Hahahaha. You illiterate uneducated ill spoken goat fucker.
That is all you are. I think I need not say anything further about you
knowing that poverty will continue to be your full portion despite me
and all my other well educated mates making so much money every week
for fools like you. All my boys have cars, houses, hotels, and many
wives and children and live happily. Last week we shared a payment
from a client of $256,000 and this week we chopped another $189,000.
Come here to Uganda and learn real work, how to package jobs
correctly, and how to make big money or you can axe yourself to death
and do this world a big favor for all I care. Please. I beg you. Ewu
call me if you want to learn how to make some real money instead of
wasting your time with your pathetic formats while you struggle to
make enough doughy just to drop for cafe. BASTARD?

[email protected]

Quote:
Guy wetin i do you na, You no go let me bi ???????????????????????????//

[email protected]
Quote:

SORRY I DON'T KNOW YOU / AND YOU NOT KNOW ME YOU JUST FIRTH FOR NOT, PLEASE HOW IS IN ME IS GREAT DAN HOW IS IN WORLD. I HAVE ALMIGHTY GOD IS FIRTH FOR ME ALL SO HAVE PROPHET ...TB.JOSHUA AS MY SPIRITUAL FATHER I AM A CONCURS........I LOVE IN THE NAME OF JESUS

SEE MY PASTOR YOU MEN IN THE WORLD

[email protected]
Quote:

Why Common Sence ?

I force the Bar common from your hands? if you fall or tell me say u no get, shabi i go look up or i go ward man, Mugu.

U entire generation just lack Manner, if i ask My Ogun to turn u into a small Goat now, people Go say i done offend God, No Animal like you dey make person dey offend God.

Make Ifaaa and Shango suck your entire generation, from Gene, to ur Generation, .

I repeat from your Gene, To your Generation , My shango way me i dey serve go must suck your all your entire family blood before starting from this new week.

Just take Note of your self now, how e go be u, if you get okada or bicycle, because i don,t ask my ifaa, and Confirmation from the Gods said, na sating , from your Gene to Your Generation No go fit by Motor.

Idiot, Get Loose you dey learn, come make i teach you game, Mr Rev Goood Luck,

Come Fist ooh, Na who give u that kind name, thief.

NA ONLY GOD KNOW HOW THIS KIND OF POVERTY EMAIL ADDRESS TAKE ENTIRE MY SPIRE, IDOT.

[email protected]
Quote:

GOD GO PUNISH YOUR GENERATION OKAY, IDIOT LIKE YOU BASTARD THAT DON'T
KNOW HIS FATHER WHO BE YOUR FATHER MONKEY LIKE YOU NA POVERTY GO KILL
YOU NOW,

Quote:

YOU CANT EVEN SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH FOOL BROKEN ENGLISH VILLAGE MAN LIKE
YOU POUR MAN,

[email protected]
Quote:

U BE STINKING JEW.FUCK YOU..OBONTE MEN GO SOON CRAMP YOU.NO WORRY.

Quote:
u sure say u dey work? owu go kill u. poverty stinking fool.......

Quote:

u sure say u dey work? owu go kill u. poverty strinking fool.......Go
find money hypocrite.

[email protected]
Quote:

HAHAHAHAH YOU ARE A FUCKING HALF BAKED ASSHOLE. IF YOU WERE A FULL ASSHOLE, I WOULD UNDERSTAND BUT U ARE NOT EVEN UP TO BEING THAT. YOU ARE A FUCKING MANIAC. YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN ME? I BET YOU CANNOT EVEN BOAST OF A THOUSAND NAIRA. I GUESS YOUR MUM OR YOUR HOMO BOYFRIEND IS STILL FEEDING YOU AT YOUR FULL GORN AGE. THIS IS A WORLD WERE THE STRONGEST SURVIVE. A MAN MUST MAKE HIS OWN DOUGHY SO MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS THAT YOU SHOULD NOT WASTE YOUR TALENT TROWING FORMATS LIKE DISS RUBBISHES TO MAGAS THAT YOU SENT ME. YOU COULD GO REGISTER AS A FREELANCE AND WRITE TO MAKE MONEY INSTED. THIS LITTLE NOTE YOU JUST PUT DOWN HERE COULD FETCH YOU AS MUCH AS $1000. THANK GOD I HAVE A MOTHER AND FATHER. I FEEL PITY THAT IT WAS AIDS THAT KILLED YOUR MOTHER WHERE SHE WAS DOING PROSTITUTION WORK AT ONITSHA MARKET AND YOUR PALM WINE DRINKING DAD DIED IN A ROADSIDE ROBBERY ATTACK. TELL ME, WHERE IS YOUR SISTER??? SELLING HER TOTO FOR FOOD OF COURSE. SO MIND YOUR BUSINESS. TRUCK PUSHER GOOD FOR NOTHING HE GORT. I THINK A CRONE IS BETTER THAN YOU AND I CAN BET YOU ARE LIVING A MISERABLE LIFE PURSHING WEEL BARROWS OOOOOOOOO.

Quote:

POWERFUL HE GORT FULKER LAIK UNA GET MOUT. U MUSS BI LICK YANSH DI JUNIOR BOYZ ALL DAY NA E DON MEK U KAAZY, GHEY BEAST LAIK UNA. IF U GET HEAD ABEG U GIVE UP DISS GAME CAUSE U JUSS BI CHAMPION VILLAGE FULL. INSTEAD U DEY SEND ME UR RUBBISHES NA WASTE MY TAIM WATTIN I BI BUSY MA CHAMBERS. LAIK BI SAY MEK U GO TO LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS ROAD NA JOIN UR IGBO BAGGAR GENERATIONS CHASING MOTORS FO SELLING SWEETS, TABLE WATER, NA PLANTAIN CHIPS. ANY CONFIRMED GUYMAN GET CORRECT WORK NO DON TROW PATHETIC FORM LAIK URS MUMU. I DEY CHORP MUGU TWICE NAU NA E SEND ME UR FORMATS FO SEE. NA MUGU JUST LAFFFFF CAUSE E KNOW U BI CORRECT TOUT. SMOL SMOL YAHOO BOI LAIK UNA ABEG U TELL ME WOT FOOLISH HOMO GOD DEY MAKE U SHA TINK U FIT BI GEE WETTIN WIT UR GEE MAN STYLE U CAN'T EVEN WRITE SIMPLE SENTENCE CORRECT ENGLISH? I ALREADY FINISH SCHOOL, GET MASTERS AND PHD BUT FORMER TRUK PUSHER LAIK UNA NEVER GET MAGGAR PAY BILL WHOLE LIFE. U NO DEY FIT CHOP MUGU NA U KNOW DISS MUMU. BROS, I ADVICE U ACCEPT UR LEVEL CAUSE I PASS U LONG AGO. NA STOP WASTE UR LAST FEW KOBO RECHARGE UR CONNECTION CAUSE EVEN EFCC LAFF AT UR PATHETIC FORMATS. U BOMB LAIK 10000 MUGUS NA GET NOR EVEN 1 REPLY. EWU LAIK UNA NA GOD GO PURNISH NA TUNDER GO SOLDER UR NASH FINISH.

Quote:
TO THIS MUGU ABOUT TO DIE BEWARE U 'RE IN FOR WAHALA. I 4 JUST LIKE MAKE U BURST D WHOLE THING HERE COS AS I EVEN DEY HEAR DAT MAKU NAME EYE, E DEY PROVOKE ME. U 4 JUST PUT UR NAME AND YOUR ADDRESS DEM COME SEE WETIN GO HAPPEN 2 U EN UR ENTIRE FAMILY AS E B SAY U DON DEY MENT. U NO STRONG MAN SO YOU NO KNOW WETINE I MEAN BUT I TELL YOU DIS BUTCHER WILL COM GIVE U SEVER BEATING, MAK I ABDUCT UR CHILDREN, BURN UR CAR I DIS I SWER BLACK AXE CONFRATERNITY MURDER SQUAD COME HACK U TO DEATH IN UR BED IF U CONTINUE MOTHERFULKER

BEWARE MAKE E NO BE SAY NEXT HIT NA YOUR WHOLE FAMILIES DON FUCK UP.WHO NO KNOW GO KNOW WHEN JUNGLE MATURE. LET ME NOT FIND OUT DAT U ARE STILL DOIN THIS NONSENSE INSULTING ME OR ELSE I WILL BECOME YOUR OWN FATHER BY RAPIN UR MOTHER TO CREATE UR HALF BASTARDIZED BROTHER.... U FEEL ME? SHUT DE FUCKUP, THICK BLACK IS FOR REAL

THERE R SOME THINGS THAT CANT BE FORGIVEN NOR FORGOTTEN.YOU DONT STEP ON A SERPENT TAIL WITH OUT GETTING ITS BITE. MY AXE REMAINS IN THE TOP LIK THE SUN AND IT CUTS WHO EVA COMES TO IT'S CHAMBERS.I STILL REMAIN RUGGED. I ADVISE U AS AN ENEMY TO DESIST FROM FURTHER YARNING TO SAVE UR SOUL. E DO TAY WEY WE DEY DO AM. BLOOD THIRSTY AYES LIKE ME WILL WAR IF YOU TREADON THIS I SWEAR GOODBY U R SOON DEAD.

[email protected]
Quote:

you better stop emailing me. Na your mama picture be that. I don leave that client because i get other people wey i dey chop...if you vex me now, i will continue with him because no be you get client. internet is very free, i trow emails and i get am...like you get am. you dey the guy box no mean say i cannot continue with him. dont vex me my guy. i no get time to dey waste for job wey person don enter the box. if you vex me now, i will get my own very solid hacker to get into that box too. fucking dont send me an email again.

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is probably my best ever lad response. Laughing

[email protected]

Quote:
MY PRAYER TO GOD IS A VERY SHORT ONE: 'OH, LORD, MAKE MY ENEMIES RIDICULOUS.' GOD HAS GRANTED IT. CURSED BE YOUR MOTHER'S ANUS. CURSED BE YOUR FATHER'S TESTICLES. I SHIT ON THE BALLS OF YOUR DEAD ONES AND MAY THE CURSE OF MARY MALONE AND HER NINE BLIND ILLEGITIMATE CHILDREN CHASE YOU SO FAR OVER THE HILLS OF DAMNATION THAT THE LORD HIMSELF CAN'T FIND YOU WITH A TELESCOPE. U ARE JUST A WASTE OF SKIN. MAY YOU DIG UP YOUR FATHER BY MOONLIGHT AND MAKE SOUP OF HIS BONES AND MAY YOU WANDER OVER THE FACE OF THE EARTH FOREVER, NEVER SLEEP TWICE IN THE SAME BED, NEVER DRINK WATER TWICE FROM THE SAME WELL, AND NEVER CROSS THE SAME RIVER TWICE IN A YEAR.

U ARE JUST THE SAME OLD SAUSAGE, FIZZING AND SPUTTERING IN UR OWN GREASE AND U ARE ONE OF THE MOST DEPRAVED, VICIOUS AND REVOLTING HUMBUGS WHO EVER ESCAPED FROM A NIGHTMARE OR A LUNATIC ASYLUM. U HAVE NO PATIENCE WHATEVER WITH THE GORILLA DAMNIFICATIONS OF HUMANITY. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF U HAD NOT BEEN BORN. U ARE JUST AN INFIDEL... A VULGAR AND FOOLISH ONE. THE TRUTH IS THAT U ARE NATURALLY COARSE, AND A LOVER OF SCURRILOUS LANGUAGE. I COULD DO WITHOUT YOUR FACE, IDIOT, AND WITHOUT YOUR NECK, AND YOUR HANDS, AND YOUR LIMBS, AND TO SAVE MYSELF THE TROUBLE OF MENTIONING THE POINTS IN DETAIL, I COULD DO WITHOUT YOU ALTOGETHER. DAMMED FOOL.

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AMAZED THAT FOOLS LIKE U ARE ALLOWED TO ENTER ASSEMBLIES OF GOOD HEARTED PEOPLE. WHAT SORT OF CONVERSATIONS CAN U HAVE WITH THEM?. I DO NOT BLAME U, IT IS ONLY THE MAN WHOSE INTELLECT IS CLOUDED BY HIS SEXUAL IMPULSES THAT COULD GIVE THE NAME OF 'THE FAIR SEX' TO THAT UNDERSIZED, NARROW-SHOULDERED, BROAD-HIPPED AND SHORT-LEGGED RACE. I AM BORN INTO THE RANKS OF THE WORKING CLASS, THE NEW KING'S MOST LIKELY FATE WOULD HAVE BEEN THAT OF A STREET-CORNER LOAFER LIKE U. U ARE UNWELL, THEY SHOULD CAGE U UP IN A DUNGEON FOR ETERNITY.

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
THE TOTO WATER WHEN YOUR FOOLISH MOTHER TAKE BORN U NEVER DRY FOR YOUR HEAD, YOUR BASTERD FATHER LEAVE YOUR HORE MOTHER TO SUFFER, NA PROSTITUTION WHEN UR MAMA TAKE FEED U GROW REACH AS U GROW REACH NA HIM MAKE U DEY TYPE YOUR FAMILY BACKGROUND/HISTORY COME FOR ME. I NOR CARE TO HEAR WATEN DEY HAPPEN TO YOU. LIFE IS LIKE THAT, YOU BE GOAT NOR MEAN SAY EVERY BODY NA GOAT OK. I BE DON FORGET BECAUSE YOUR FATHER MAKE NAME NA HIM MAKE YOU DEY TALK LIKE THIS. I READ AM FOR NEWPAPER SAY UR PAPA GO FUCK PIG NA HIM MAKE AM LEAVE YOUR MOTHER BASE ON SAY NA PIG TOTO NA HIM E LIKE PASS UR MOTHER SWOLLEN PUSSY, HER TOTO NOR EVEN REACH PUSSY NA TOTO I GO CALL AM.

I NOR KNOW SAY RETARDED PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL DEY THIS NIGERIA. WHEN OPERATION SWEEP COME OUT I THINK SAY THEM DON SWEEP YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY THROW AWAY. THE LAST TIME WHEN I SEE UR MOTHER ONE AGBAGI DRIVER PUSH HER COMMOT FOR HE TRUCK. CAN U IMAGINE SHE HOLD HER SMELLING PANT FOR HAND??? WHAT A PITY.

TILL TODAY YOUR FATHER DEY REGRET WATEN MAKE AM DEEP HE ROTTEN PRICK FOR YOUR MOTHER SWOLLEN AND DIRTY TOTO, WELL I NOR SURPRICE SAY HE GO FUCK PIG BECAUSE HE WAN CLEANSE E PRICK, UNFORTUNATELY THEM STILL GO CATCH AM. FOR YOUR LIFE YOU NOR DON SEE DOL TALKLESS OF LARS . YOU MORON. YOU BETTER RENOUNCE YOUR PARENTS AND GO SACARTERY HOSPITAL YOU BASTERD SON OF A WHORE MOTHER.

Quote:
HEY BOY,SHOE SHINE, YOU FOOL LIKE SAY TOMORROW NO DEY NA EN MAKE YOU CARRY DEY TALK LIKE SAY NA DOG DEY FUCK YOUR MAMA.THE GOAT WEY PREGNANT YOUR MAMA WEY EN TAKE BURN YOU STILL DEY FOR UNA BACKYARD.YOU NO SEE AM? NA BECAUSE OF TOO MUCH APIO WEY YOUR PAPA DEY DRINK NA EN MAKE EVERY BODY FOR UNA FAMILY BE MUGU AS U BE JIMIJIMI PERSON PASS ALL.EVEN SELF I BELIEBVE SAY DEM SWEAR FOR YOUR PAPA NA EN MAKE EN ALLOW MONKEY TO FUCK YOUR MAMA FOR BUSH WHERE DEM DEY GO FETCH FIRE WOOD.NNA BOY PAPAGI WU EZI FOR CLAPPING FOR MONKEY AS EN DEY FUCK YOUR MAMA.EVEN YOUR MAMA OWN NA WORST AS EN JUST DEY ENJOY THE MONKY STYLE DE SCRIM.AND DEY COME GIVE BIRTH TO YOU NA EN MAKE YOU DEY MUMU YOU MONKEY PRODUCT.YOU NO THANK GOD SAY I WAN WASH YOUR BRAIN SEE SAY YOU GO FIT COME BACK TO HUMAN SENSES.EZI LIKE YOU.

BOY ASK YOUR PAPA WEDER EN GO FIT REMEMBER LL EN CHILDREN.BOTH THE ONES WEY EN BORN WITH TURKY,EZI, EWU,NKITA,OKUKO,MBAKALA,MONKEY,OKPOGWU,EVEN MA NKE OMULU WITH THAT ONYIE ARA AHU WY DEY SLIP FOR UNDER BRIDGE.I BEG ASK YOURSELF WTIN MAKE ALL THESE LIFE STOCKS DEY MAKE NOISE FOR NIGHT WEY DEM SURPOSE DEY SLIP.ALL BECAUSE YOUR PAPA DEY LIVE YOUR MAMA GO DEY BLOW THEM.ASK YOUR PAPA ALL THESE QUESTIONS FIRST BEFORE YOU COME BACK TO ME.ATURU AWUSA.

Quote:
ANUMANU.. MUGU LIKE YOU PAY PIECES!!! UR MOTHER VOMITTED YOU FROM HER NOSE AND YOUR FATHER FUCKED UR MOTHER DOGGY STYLE FROM HER WIDE UN-BRUSHED MOUTH, THAT IS WHY U ARE A SLAVE. WHAT IGBO CALL " ORU" TRY AND GO TO SCHOOL, UR ENGLISH IRRITATES. UR SISTER IS DIEING OF AIDS AT ADURO CAMP IN ITALY AND UR BROTHER IS WASHING MAD WOMEN CLOTHES BACK HOME. U DO NOT HAVE A ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD IN UR VILLAGE AND THAT IS WHY YOU LOOK VERY UGLY LIKE ANINI THE ROBBER, U DO NOT EVEN HAVE SPERM TO HAVE A CHILD BECAUSE U ARE IMPOTENT, THAT IS WHY YOUR ASHAWO GIRL FRIEND FUCKS DOGS AND PIGS IN SENEGAL TO SURVIVE.. CHEI!!! A WONLAMO. ADVANCE LOCAL MAD MAN LIKE U, COME NAU, MAKE I FUCK UR NASH TEAR TO PIECES. STONE AGE MAN. UR FRUSTRATERS OSU FAMILY REGRETS HAVING YOU AS A SON AND WASTING THEIR STOLEN MONEY.. LOCAL VILLAGE GAY BOY.. MUG MAN

NA E LAIK BI SAY BASTARD LAIK UNA WANT DIE BI4 UR APPOINTED TAIM. AS WE SPEAK MAYOR ONYEBUEKE NA ISIMEME IRIOGBE ALREADY MAKE WORD FO PUT U DOWN LIKE OLD WORTHLESS GOAT. WE DON END UR USELESS LIFE OOOOOOOOOOO SOONER DEN U TINK. U NOR BI BRAVE MAN, MAKE U GET ALL UR BOIS NA WE DON LEVEL ALL DISS FOOLS ONE TAIM WIT AK47 CAUSE THICK BLACK IS FO REAL OK. WATCH UR BACK WATIN U BI WALKER FO ROAD. DEN U DON SEE WHO BI MR MAN KILL U. BASTARD LAIK U DON'T KNOW WHEY STOP RUNNING UR MOUT. U DON PAY NAU MUMU. DIE BLOOD DIE BLOOD DIE BLOOD.

[email protected]

Quote:
You must be a dumb ass poverty stricken ass hole.

YOU ARE CURSED TODAY. HENCE FORTH YOU WILL EXPERIENCE THE PAIN OF HELL IN YOUR LIFE AND DESTINY. I humbly sent you several emails indicating that i do not intend communicating with <my baiter acct> , but you keep on swearing for yourself and family. This day you are forever condemned to the juju that you have sworn your life over too. You do not know my pedigree, do you think I am a total misfit like yourself? Everything you have said today is back to you and your family. IRON IS YOUR PORTION TO CHEW AND SWALLOW UNTIL YOU DIE. For your information, i will now show you who i am, that mailbox you are very much holding dear to your life as if it is your life line will be hacked and destroyed. I will communicate with who soever in want to as the internet is a free for all field. DO NOT....I REPEAT.......DO NOT ALLOW ME VISIT YOU. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Dirty unhappy soul like you. death is your portion within the next two weeks.

Back to sender.

Alex di leader,
Well brought up guy...not like yourself

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
you better stop emailing me. Na your mama picture be that. I don leave that client because i get other people wey i dey chop...if you vex me now, i will continue with him because no be you get client. internet if very free, i trow emails and i get am...like you get am. you dey the guy box no mean say i cannot continue with him. dont vex me my guy. i no get time to dey waste for job wey person don enter the box. if you vex me now, i will get my own very solid hacker to get into that box too. fucking dont send me an email again.

[email protected]

Quote:
You claim to be a G, but am sorry, you dey fuck up, you c your bro on d street strugling to blow, ur just hating, we are all in this game, we are all in da hood, i usually see stuffs like this but i play matured and move on, i never knew you b4 contacting, yes i played my game thanks to jah u no be maga, life moves on, so stop d hating and harsh words on a brother, you cap too much, your grammers very poor,,,,,,,you looks very poor ,,,,,,ugly for my liking....we d real Gsszzz, gat so much swags.......we look cute, but you look soo irritating, b4 i drop my flows please if u gat no fucking respect 4 your MAMA i really do 4 mine........so u beta watch ur pussy mouth.........FAGGOT

[email protected]

Quote:
Small Hungry Bastard. Your Naked photo is already in facebook going round. Very soon, it will get to where people that knows you will see ur Thiny Dick. Fool.

[email protected]

Quote:
Wise up man and stop rushing like a dick head cah whatever we've never seen or never happened is behind the sea ! #Waaaaawa KAWAI ( HAUSA )

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
you get plenty time sit down dey write all dis mail, i get hand wrk pass u if so nah...

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU HAVE ENTERED RECESSION IN YOUR LIFE

BUHARI HAD CAUSED YOUR MADNESS WITH YOUR ILLITERACY AND POVERTY. YOU HAVE ENTERED RECESSION IN YOUR LIFE. HOLD ON TO JESUS

[email protected]
Quote:
You are not an Igbo man hence you abuse a mother. My mum spent her life very well before she left this world at the age of 90yrs. You guys are very poor which I will like to rebrand you guys again.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello my broda ..................................wassup with u ? hope work is going fine with you ? I would like us to do work together by exchanging old jobs .................................give me some old jobs and i will give you some alots .i will really appreciate it if we exchange old jobs, no body knows where luck can come from .Hope you understand .god luck for all of us .i wait to hear from you .
Broda I hope you be good guy? so I wait for your old job too.

Thank you .
Uche Frank

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK UR ASS
YOU DEY GAME YOU DEY ACT LIKE MUMU, WHY U DEY CURSE PERSON WEY NO CURSE U, O BOY U BE FOOLISH GUY, U DON ACT LIKE OZU WEY DEM NO DO HIM FUNERAL, E BE LIKE SAY U DEY FUCK UR MOTHER FOR MONEY RITUAL AND FUCK UR FATHER TO LEARN HOMOSEXUAL.FEM DIA, U TOK SAY U BE EGEDE MAN, BUT U KNOW BAM, PEOPLE WEY BAM NO FEM LIKE U.
FUCK UR GENERATION MUGU WEY NEED ORIENTATION.

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL U DONT NEED TOI CHASE ME THIS NA MY NUMBER CAL ME AND I GO COME ANY WHERE U ASK ME TO COME JUST TO TEL U SAY U BI SMALL BOY. THEN I GO GET U ARRESTED BCS U STIL DEY INSIDE 419 BUSINESS. BUT AM NOW A REAL BUSINESS MAN 09092510553

[email protected]
Quote:
baba everybody know there selfs
everything wey you talk na true
abeg try confront me abeg make we for reason
best regards i am munizzy
also available on facebook

[email protected]
Quote:
HI OHU NNE GI,
MUGU WEY NO SABI ANYTHING. MAKE GOD FIRE YOUR MAMA AND FATHER FOR SPEAKING DESPICABLE ABOUT MY FAMILY.
YOU WILL NEVER LIVE TO SEE DECEMBER. I WILL WATCH YOU DIE LIKE A RAT.IF U LIKE BE AKA OHU YOUR MAMA ASS.
YOU ARE THE MOST IDIOT ANIMAL IN IGBO LAND.
FOOOOOL LIKE U.IF EVER SEND ANY MORE EMAIL TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS, YOU WILL MEET UR UNTIMELY DEATH AS I HAVE EARLIER PROPHESIZED.

[email protected]
Quote:
Aye Axe men,This is FJ1 give am chance,clear the gang way for that man!

[email protected]
Quote:
WASTE PRODUCT LIKE U; SHOW UR IDENTITY IF U SO STRONG; IDIOT BASTERD; IF U EVER WRITE TO THIS EMAIL NA DEATH GO TAKE U FROM SLEEP; BECOS I NO DO U NOTING SO TRY URSELF AND SEE IF U WILL WAKE UP TONIGHT

[email protected]
Quote:
Lolz who black ass don help Lolz

Don't fuck with the man fight okay (MF)

[email protected]
Quote:
Your mama go bury you 4 confra kiss my black ass

[email protected]
Quote:
shalom aleikem

[email protected]
Quote:
Who is dis lunatic stop sending me emails bastard .

[email protected]
Quote:
for your father to be ruling class which is I know that your father might be a GM for your local government chairman, that does not make your family rich or among the ruling class

Wake up small boy

[email protected]
Quote:
mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
STORY FOR THE GODS
Akuko.

[email protected]
Quote:
monkey is always a monkey Boo..
you family are slave in Nigeria, by the way am superior than you and your family 100%.
how could you compare a donkey igbo slavery like you to me a first class citizen in my country.
you will die in slavery forever. Amen

[email protected]
Quote:
My brother since you come from such family why dont you help me. you go higher everday that fine. i need people like you to help me. since money is not your problem, I need money to get married my brother please help me since i am opportuned to be speaking to someone like you please forgive me and help me my brother please.

[email protected]
Quote:
how are small, next time check the spelling before you click send

[email protected]
Quote:
ur mother ill die today ok

Quote:
how many house do ur have now

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy i nor understand all this your strange message to my box.i guess you mailing a wrong person.The person has done reply to my email and am recieveing your emails.Please check again

[email protected]
Quote:
Your spirit have landed in our fraternity as you have cross bandry. your dreams will show you signs that you are in a normal place now. your destiny will be taking, not anyone you see that you can run your stupidity. little rat like you. BROFIKIKISONGODIE as you read received

[email protected]
Quote:
Before now and November 27 bullet go meet you. Since na black axe be your power, Your eye go clear. Watch your back. 231

[email protected]
Quote:
what is the name of the person you are talking to

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY, U BI FOOL OOOOO!

[email protected]
Quote:
GO TO HELL

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you motherfucker

[email protected]
Quote:
NA GOD PASS YOU, NOT BY YOUR POWER AND ONE DAY GOD WILL PAY YOU FOR ALL YOUR EVIL

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD GO KILL U NOW MONKEY

[email protected]
Quote:
who are you why are you sending all this trashes do you know who you are talking to this animal are you stupid dont you have respect
GOD will punish you animal

[email protected]
Quote:
WRONG ID PLEASE STOP SENDING ME MESSAGES OKAY

[email protected]
Quote:
MY DEAR, I TOLD YOU THAT BEFORE THE END OF THIS MONTH, YOU MUST DIE, ONLY THOSE WHO ARE BASTARD CALLED OTHER PEOPLE BASTARD , SO YOU ARE A VERY BIG BASTARD AND BEFORE THE END OF THIS MONTH, YOU MUST DIE, BECAUSE I CAN SEE THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE A JOB THAT IS THE REASON WHY YOU MUST DIE THIS MONTH.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are very stupid for this .

[email protected]
Quote:
God knows that you will continue to cry.

[email protected]
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&p=273981
Quote:
Take me off this feed

[email protected]
Quote:
Tunder fire your generation, i have register your family in the FMC MORTUARY. I will be admiting you there first thing tomoro morning.. You are a disgrace from a man hood. You are a bastard son of a thousand father.

[email protected]
Quote:
If you ever bomb dis nonsense to our email you will die

[email protected]
Quote:
I HAVE PRINTED ALL YOUR MESSAGE OUT AND WILL SWEAR FOR YOU IN OUR DEADLY SHIR IN. I DO NOT KNOW YOU AND YOU KEEP ON INSULTING ME. YOUR HANDS THAT YOU USED TO TYPE THIS MESSAGE MUST ROTTING BEFORE EASTER NEXT YEAR.

WATCH OUT HOW YOUR LIFE IS GOING TO BE. ILLITERATE. YOU CANNOT EVEN WRITE FINE. AM HAPPY THAT I HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS OF THE MAN, HE EVEN TEXTED ME THIS MORNING. FOOL. I CAUSE YOU IN THE NAME OF OGUNGUNGANGA THAT YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY MUST SEE NO PEACE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA BURIAL HAS BEEN FUCKED MANY TIME B4 SHE DIE
YOUR MOTHER IS LYING IN THE MORTUARY FOR BURIAL BEFORE 30TH. IDIOT LIKE U FUCKING EZI OF ABA NGWA

[email protected]
Quote:
I RETURN YOUR CURSE BACK TO YOU IDIOT.
POOR RAT LIKE U.
DEVIL SODA YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION AND MOTHER ANUS

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

May Allah forgive you ! So you have all the time to type this rubbish? Well I don't have all the time to read your foolish emails ! You are just a time waster ! I dey pity you oooo,now weh every bro make wild dey use e time wisely,you are here wasting your time emailing black men like you with long useless and baseless emails ! Niqqa better your life !!!

The thunder weh go fire you never form clouds yet ! I don't even know you and you don't know me either buh look at the kind of insults you throwing !!! You don't know shit about me Mehn so I don't really care what you say or do,I just wonder how you came across MA email addy self? Na wa ooooo

[email protected]
Quote:

BACK TO YOU
OGUN DESTROY U ON MONDAY.
your mother and your father will use their hand to buried you this week. Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:

Idiot like u. Ur grave don ready. U go soon enter inside. I return all ur evil wishes and insult back to you n ur entire generation, both ur unborn and born children in thy name of Jesus. Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:

Na the same ogun nai kill your fada now it is your turn bastard,
hoples idiot mad fool, bastard son of a thousand criple

[email protected]

Quote:
IKPU NNE GI. EWU OF OBODO NDI ARA

[email protected]
Quote:

You don't have work so die and never stay alive again IDIOT,You need to go back to primary 1

[email protected]
Quote:

Just tell me where you are from, so that i can know how to help you poor boy.

[email protected]
Quote:

BUSH MAN, BARBARIANS THAT'S WHAT U ARE, U DON SHIT USE YANSH CLEAN GROUND, FOOL WHERE I WAN FO SEE SAND MUTHER FUCKER? U THINK SAY NA DI ANIMAL KINGDOM WEY U DEY ME DEY? WEN UNA DEY USE YANSH CLEAN GROUND AFTER UNA DON SHIT DI BREEZE GO BLOW SAND FO UNA EYE BECAUSE UNA DEY MESS WITH THE SAND WITH UNA YANSH, AFRICA MONKEYS. IF I DIE I REMAIN HERE GOOD BUT IF YOU DIE U GO REMAIN THERE NA COME BACK THERE IF THERE IS RECANATION TO START WIT ANOTHER HARD LIFE FO U DEY AFRICA AS A TRUCK PUSHER

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I don see you wen go school that can not even put spelling in order to crown it guy people who have made it in life does not brag okay and if you are a God who created me what ever you say let it come to past but i serve the true God who keep me Alive i give you from now to the next 3 days you will meet the problem that will take you back to square one okay. and so shall it be for the rest of you life i will never refer to you mother because your mother did not do any thing to me if really that you valued your mother you will never insult some one mother okay.

[email protected]

Quote:
do you want to die?

[email protected]
Quote:

WHAT U WISH ME IS WHAT YOU WISH YOUR SELF.

FOR THE LAST TIME DO NOT COURSE ME SO THAT YOUR LIFE WILL NOT BE SCATTERED FOREVER. BECAUSE I DID NOT DO YOU ANYTHING. YOU CALLED MY PHONE AND START INSULTING HENRY AND I TOLD YOU THAT I AM NOT INTERESTED AND CUT MY PHONE . YOU GIVE ME 5 MISSES CALL AFTER THAT YOU START INSULTING YOUR SELF TILL TODAY.

DO NOT TRY ME BECAUSE WHAT IS IN ME IS MORE THAN YOU. GOD KNOWS I DID NOT HAVE YOU IN MIND AND DO NOT LET ME TO REASON YOU. BECAUSE YOU WILL BE DEAD AND GONE.

PLEASE GO THROUGH YOUR MESSAGE TO ME. ONLY BROKEN AS YOU CAN NOT ADDRESS SOMEONE WITH SIMPLE ENGLISH . WITH THIS I AM SEEING YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET ANYTHING IN THIS BUSINESS .

PLEASE STEP UP AND ENJOY WITH GOOD PEOPLE. NEVER WISH SOMEONE DEATH BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT GOD.

THE LONGER YOU WISH DEAD I PROMISE I WILL VISIT YOUR BURIAL.
Quote:

I believe you are a failure already and that is why you always have time for written nonsense broken bottle English.

I promise you will face what is bigger than you this time around since you are chasing a shadow.

Don't worry if I catch you I make sure I thought you a lesson of your life. because I know how to kill

Quote:
Me and you are we competing.
do I know you before ?.

please write simple English and stop anti virus me with your Broken bottle.
Do you think you can make dollars with this your nonsense Broken bottle English written, you better go sell tomato for Mile 12. market near your house.

GOD punish you with that your month.
Mimi I swear to GOD all my Sisters has gotten married living happily in their husbands house and no one remain unmarried like you as you are bad market. look at how you are in Egypt doing prostitution around. Toto water ,water

cool down and think how much money I have given you ever since you know me.
have you done anything for me before in your life?
Those people that are deceiving you when the fire will burn you they may not be there for you I bet you.

Remember I thought you how to answer call but now you see your self as champion . mark my word you go suffer am soon.

[email protected]
Quote:

Back to sender. I will feed you till end of your live. Your money na coins for my side. I made money everyday In PA. you are fucking slave. Come to PA and start cleaning my Duplex and wash my dishes with my clothes, I will offer you good pay.

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]

Quote:
back to sender, i wish you what you wish me

[email protected]
Quote:

THE POWER OF GOD IS ABOVE EVERY OTHER POWER SO GO TO HELL FOR I DON'T KNOW YOU

i wish you what you wish me, BACK TO THE PERON WHO SENT THIS THE TEN FINGER YOU USE TO TYPE THIS WILL BE USELESS AND THE PERON WHO WRITE THIS WILL NEVER IN LIVE SEE ANYTHING GOOD AGAIN PEOPLE WE SEE YOU AND RUN AWAY AND IF THE PERON TRY TO WRITE BACK ALL THE BOX HE/SHE IS USE WILL BE BLOCKED AND ALL YOUR PAYING CLIENT WILL NO LONGER CONTACT YOU REMAIN FOOL FOR EVER.. I PLACE THIS COURSE ON YOU TODAY THAT SINCE YOU DECIDE TO SPOIL MY WON JOY YOUR OWN JOY WILL LIVE YOU AND NEVER IN LIFE WILL YOU BE HAPPY AGAIN...
I PLACE ALL MY PROBLEMS UPON YOUR HEAD RIGHT NOW AS AM TALKING TO YOU BECOME MAD IN JESUS NAM....

THE LORD HAS GIVEN ME POWER TO PEACE AND LOVE SO BY THE POWER OFGOD IN ME I WANT YOU TO RUN MAD RIGHT NOW.

[email protected]
Quote:

IS LIKE WHEN YOU SMOKE INDIA HELM YOUR START MISSBEHALVING YOU WILL GO MAD ONE-DAY.

Sometime please try to sit down and read your messages well before you address it to anyone because your broken bottle English shows everybody that knows you are an illiterate. and that is why every Man that comes your way will only fuck you and dump you

Because no man is ready to marry an illiterate this time . Your job has already knock here in Egypt you better go back to Ikorodu and continue your prostitution life so that can quickly die on virus as it is your potion.

Quote:
I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T STOP IGBO YOU GO RUN MAD VERY SOON

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
onyibor your mother falker idiot you will die for pore man ,never you try to write for me this kind thing because you try it next time I will killed you.

Quote:
if you try this kind of things again i will killed you.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO YOU
YOUR MOTHER WILL USE HER HAND TO BURIED YOU THIS WEEK.. AMEN

Eco bank [email protected]
Quote:
YOU CAN'T EVEN SPEAK FLUENT . ZenithBANK . Hahahaha

[email protected]
Quote:
SUCK YOUR GRAND MOTHER PUSSY IDIOT FELLOW, YOUR FAMILY IS A VICTIM TO PROBLEM THIS CAUSE IS HERITAGE FOR YOU UNGRATEFUL IDIOT FELLOW YOU WILL DIE WITH PROBLEM AND YOUR CHILDREN WILL INHERITS IT FROM YOU

I HAVE TAKEN YOUR MESSAGE TO HIGH PLACE OF PRAYER AND THIS WILL TURN UPSIDE DOWN FOR THIS MADNESS WAY OF YOUR LIFE, YOU FOOL.

FUCK YOUR SMELLING PUSSY WIFE AND DIE WITH PROBLEM IDIOT,
FROM ABOVE ALL

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy are you that Jobless, why do you keep wasting your precious time sending useless mail to an unknown person, try and grow up because you are just acting childish, everyday you sign in your mail just to type crap and send, if you don't know how to utilize your time notify me so that I can educate, I have been ignoring your mails but it's becoming too much, You claim to be a made guy but from all ramification I have come to understand that you an illiterate who was opportune to come to the city and your master gave you a laptop and taught you how to operate it, please make good use of your time.

You can't compete me
Focus on your future and hope for better days

[email protected]
Quote:
i FucK Your Mother Yesterday Night And OOOOO Your Bullshit

[email protected]
Quote:
SUDDEN DEATH YOU SHALL MEET

DO YOU KNOW MY I LOVE MYSELF, IS BECAUSE I DON'T TALK TO MUCH TO BASTARED LIKE YOU, I ALWAYS KEEP TO MY WORD AND AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT YOU NEVER LEAVE TO SEE THE END OF THIS YEAR, WHAT IS TODAYS DATE, JUST MARK MY WORD, SUDDEN DEATH YOU SHALL MEET, THIS WILL BE MY LAST EMAIL TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD.

[email protected]
Quote:
baba abeg e don go.na work man dey work..........everybody won survive ..............dis 1 u dey yab me no go solve anything....e don do.u go dey like say u no get work see as u just spend ur time dey insult me.....abeg just dey ur own do like say u no see my message.......

[email protected]
Quote:
Hhahahahahahah

[email protected]
Quote:
what is wrong and why are u disturbing some ones peace.... stop sending this bullshit to my email box.
u are constituting a nuisance and the peace . check the person u are dealing with and communicating and stop fulling my mailbox with these ur bad luck messages. This is a wrong email u are contacting. i don't know u, neither do u know me.

[email protected]
Quote:
na ur family u dey talk to if u dont no 4 ur information u are a goat and breasted mu-mu

[email protected]
Quote:
ur mama i fuck her well mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
guy go hustil maga nah stop this ur writing everything

[email protected]
Quote:
I HAVE PHOTOCOPY THIS AND SEND YOU AND YOUR GENERATION THE ORIGINAL COPY

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

MY GOOD BROS - AS DI NEW YEAR IS NEARLY UPON US, I WULD LAIK TO TAKE DISS MOMENT TO TELL U TO GO FUCK URSELF, OK? U CONTINUE TO SEND ME UR RUBBISHES NA YET I CAN CLEARLY SEE DAT UR ARE JUST A PATHETIC ILLITERATE BASTARD WITH NO EDUCATION. GUYMAN WORK DEY NOT FO U OK! E BI LAIK SAY UR MAMMA SHULD HAVE MURD U BY DROWN U IN DI VILLAGE WATER HOLE WETTIN SHE BORN U CAUSE EVEN DEN SHE COULD SEE DAT U R NOT FIT DO ANY TING EXCEPT SUK CORK NA PUSH TRUCK. U R NO DEY PICKEN OF GOD BUT JUSS DI BEAST OF HELL. UR A BUSHMAN BARBARIAN DEY DI HIGHEST ORDER. U GET MOUTH NA SHULD DESIST FROM YARNNING WIT ME ANY FURTHER CAUSE U WILL NOT LIVE TO SEE DI NEW YEAR. WETIN U LEAVE DI CAFE NA DEY WALKER FO ROAD U DON GET KILL BY GOAT TRUCK. STUPID BASTARD NA I DON FULK UR MAMAS SMELLY TOTO NA BORN HER A NEW SON WETING U DEY PASS. DIS WAY SHE CAN HAVE SOMEONE DEY LICK HER YANSH WETIN U BI GONE. SMOL SMOL MONKEY LAIK U I HAFF NO MORE TAIM TO WASTE ON UR RUBBISHES. UR ENTIRE GENERATION DON DIE DISS WEEK NA IF UR SMART U GO STOP WRITING ME NA USE DISS TAIM FO MAKE UR PISS. PHOOOOOOOOLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

mumu na don't be ewu. i nor haff ur taim fo waste cause I dey very busy ma chambers. I dey inform u twice nau dat diss bi ma client. i also advice u dat I dey chorp she already. but u persist to drag diss ting. I advice u again nau fo desist immediately na avoid wahala or I
will put 66 chickens on di alter in ur name na god will purnish amen.

[email protected]
Quote:

MIMI FOR THE LAST TIME DO NOT COURSE ME SO THAT YOUR LIFE WILL NOT BE SCATTERED FOREVER. BECAUSE I DID NOT DO YOU ANYTHING. YOU CALLED MY PHONE AND START INSULTING HENRY AND I TOLD YOU THAT I AM NOT INTERESTED AND CUT MY PHONE . YOU GIVE ME 5 MISSES CALL AFTER THAT YOU START INSULTING YOUR SELF TILL TODAY.

DO NOT TRY ME BECAUSE WHAT IS IN ME IS MORE THAN YOU. GOD KNOWS I DID NOT HAVE YOU IN MIND AND DO NOT LET ME TO REASON YOU. BECAUSE YOU WILL BE DEAD AND GONE.

[email protected]
Quote:

May d merciless vultures pluck off ur two eyes... Egede mama na born truwal Birds own. D. World
Ur Days Are Number On Earth. Two Untoclan gunshot for ur belle u dor Pkuff

[email protected]

Quote:
alusi uvi jaegbugi tutu echi maka ori ni negi zulu idiot

[email protected]
Quote:

Who are you to be texting me? Are u crazy? Look i dont care weather u hav bin doing this shit as a source of living or watever bt jst understand dis.. u are a nobody and a nobody shld nt go around disturbing ppl,okay! jst because u made lik wat 4000 dollar i shld bow 4 u......never text me again in ur life...take time if nt u will b my nxt sacrifice.

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

REALL BLOODY VILLAGE CHAMPION BABBOOMM LAIK UNA. JUSS LOOK DISS RUBBISHES U DEY SEND. MUGU BASTARD U DON GO SPOIL USEF. U BI POWERFUL GOAT. I LAFF AT UR SMOL SMOL BOI WAYS. NA WETIN BI THAT UR NAME WEY U FORGE SO THAT OYIBO MAN GO THINK SAY U TOO BE OYIBO? HAHAHAHAHA. U DON REMAIN BAGGAR 4EVER. MAKE U CONTINUE BEG OYIBO FO $50 WESTY FO 1 YEAR TILL UR BAD SMELLING TROUSER GO TEAR FINISH. WHAT A PITY. E LAIK BI SAY BASTARD LAIK UNA NO HAFF ANY PROPER HOUSE TRAININGS, TALKLESS OF TOILET TRAININGs, NA UR MOTHER DEY BORN U IN LAGOS MAIN DUMP CHASING RUBBISHES. SCAVENGER LAIK UNA JUSS COMMOT SACARTERY HOSPITAL NA U NOR BI FIT FO GUYMAN WORK WIT UR POOR GRAMMARS NA PATHETIC SPELLINGS. POINT OF CORRECTION ...U NOR HAFF ANY LEVEL DISS GAME. UNA DON DIE FROM STARVATION SO GO CHOP NA CHOP URSELF BI FO HUNGRY DON KILL U MUMU OK.

Quote:

I TAKE PITY IN UR TINY CEREBRAL CAPACITY. I READ DI NOT SO SURPRISING VERDICT FROM DI DOCTOR DEY CONDUCT DI I.Q TEST ON YOU MUMU. IT SURPRISES EVEN UR DEAD MOTHER THAT THIS DAYS U WALK AROUND EVERY DAY, EVEN THOUGH WIT MUCH EFFORT, WITHOUT PLUNGING UR VAPID MOUTH INTO COW DUNG FO AT LEAST A HUNDRED TIMES PER HOUR.

OMO I HAVE A GOOD MESSAGE FO U. PLEASE PUT AN IRON ROAD IN A FIRE NA WETIN DEY FULLY REDDISH HOT INSERT IT INTO UR BROTHER'S ANUS UR DEAD MOTHER WEY HEAR A NICE SCREAM DAT WILL ELEVATE HER POST IN HELL FIRE. OR U CAN EQUALLY USE UR DEAD FATHER'S ANUS FOR TRUMPET THAT GIVES A WONDERFUL TONE.

A GOOD HISTORY IS ABOUT TO BI MADE CAUSE I FORSAW DAT U NA UR FAMILY WILL PERISH DI SAME TIME IN ANY CAR U BOUGHT FROM UR 419 ACTIVITIES. JUST WATCH OUT MY PROPHESY NA U WILL LOOSE WON UR HOMO BROTHER THIS MONTH BE FO DI DEVIL BLESSES U WIT HIS SORROWFUL WEALTH DESTINED FO U.

UR DEAD ASHAWOOOOO SISTR LEFT YANSH! U FOOL, STUPID *DELETED* LIKE YOU,U FO FALL MUGU MAKE I CHOP UR GENERATIONS !! I DEY CHEK UR IP NA I KNOW WHERE DEY NA AM WATCHING U ALL TIMES, I SEE U FO WHERE U GO... BABIERE COMME TOI TA MERE CON. U WILL SEE. (NOTE) LET ME GIVE U WON ADDAGE WHICH U DONT KNOW AS A FULL U ARE. LISTING U MAGA, WHEN DE DRUM BEATS, IT LEFT 4 A MAN TO DANCE. I WILL DANCE ON U SOON, FAKE GUYMAN.

Quote:

Too much talk no dey full basket, people wey dey do heavy tins no dey even open mouth laik una, no go hustle make money, xmas don dey reach now, next tin u go begin find ur cousin wey from Yankee come back wey u go dey wash em car dey follow follow am, now is ur time to make it. I don tell u finish?

Omo we no be same level, i dey live for London, I get masters degree economics, i get british passport, i get houses and cars here, hotels dey 9ja, we no be mate mumu cause laik bi say i pass u long long ago, i dey juss 27 yrs but wetin i dey achieve, all ur family join together never dream am, if u need money i go do western for u make u use recharge your connection pfool, u tink say me n u dey 9ja dey suffer??? BASSSTARRRD

Hola me ewu if you need money

Quote:

AJI AMU, I LEARNT DEY RECENT DEY DI NEW MOON CAME OUT FEW DAYS AGO. NA DI RAINY SEASON HAS ACTUALLY HIGHTENED ITS TEMPO. I HOPE UR DICK SUCKING DEAD MOTHER DID NOT FORGET FORCE U SWALLOW UR CONCOCTION, ELSE BI FO THREE MARKET DAY, I GA EKOPU COMPLETELY. DI WAY U ARE RAVING NA RANTING IS CLEARLY INDICATIVE DEY DI IRREPARABLE SNAPPING DEY LITTLE TRADE DEY HELD U BOUND DEY DI GENRE OF CONCIOUS NA COGITATIBE BEINGS.

COVER UR DISTORTED FACE NE FLEE, BEGONE FROM DI LAND DEY LIVING FO UR DEAD ASHAWO MOTHER STILL REGRETS IN HER GRAVE NOT ABORTING U WETIN SHE DISCOVERED THAT U WERE DI DETESTABLE MONSTRUOUS GROTH FROM AN INCESTUOUS NA VILE ORGY OF FETID BESTIALITY WIT GOATS NA PIGS.

I HEAR T.B. JOSHUA MAY HELP CASES LIKE URS. WHY DON'T U TELL UR HOMO BRUTHER TO TAKE U THERE? IF U DEY END UP METAMORPHOSING INTO DI "LEGION" IN DI BIBLE, TOO BAD. BUT I BELIEVE HE CAN CAST OUT SOME DEY DI PETIT DEMONS DEY UR HEAD, NA POSSIBLY REPLACE DEM WIT MISCHIEVIOUS ELFS.

PLEASE IF I AM OVER LABOURING UR BRAIN , U CAN TELL ME. I KNOW HOW INEPT NA DENSE PEOPLE OF UR ILK CAN BE. GO LOOK UR HIDEOUS FACE DEY DI MIRROR, ANY MIRROR, NA TELL ME IF WHAT U SEE IS NOT A FRIGHTFUL CARRICATURE DEY DI SURREALIST'S IMPRESSION DEY DI BIZARRE.

EVOLVE, MY YOUNG OAF, NA DISCARD DI FILTHY CLOAK OF STUPIDITY. DI BELL IS TOLLING FO U NAU, NA SOON, UR FUNERAL DIRGE SHALL BE READ FROM DI SNOUT OF A PIG.

GO FUCK UR SISTER AGAIN SO U CAN HAVE A BROTHER TO FUCK UR FATHER WHEN U PASS MUMU.

Quote:
HEY! LISTEN TO ME YOU BASTARD OF THIS GENERATION; YOU HAVE DETERIORATED YOUR BIG BROTHER WHO EDUCATED YOUR FATHER AND THINK YOU WILL GO FREE.

YOU HAVE FINALLY AFFRONTED YOUR FATHER TODAY NOT ME DEAL ON, YOU NUISANCE, PESTER FROM AN INSUFFICIENT MILIEU PACKED WITH HODGEPODGE OF GHOST MONSTERS. I KNOW THAT WHERE YOU CAME FROM IN NIGERIA IS NOT A GOOD PLACE TO BE ACCESSIBLE IF COUNTING ON GOOD PLACES TO BE PRESENTABLE HAVING LIVING BEING EXISTING IN AUDIENCE IN 9JA. YOU ARE A BAMBOOZLING BASTARD, OR WHAT EVER YOU CALL YOURSELF BE, I GUESS YOU WON’T GO AND LOOK FOR A BETTER WORK THAN TO BE PRYING INTO PEOPLE AFFAIRS? FOR DISTURBING A BUSY MAN AS ME” DEBASING HIS OWN FELLOW CITIZEN IN A MATTER THAT IN NO WAY CONNECTS YOU AND OF A DIFFERENT ISSUE IS PURE BLACKMAILING MATERIAL UTTERANCES FROM YOU HOODWINK. ALSO A RESPONSIBLE INDIVIDUAL WOULD NOT BE INDECISIVE TO ENCROACH INTO OTHER PEOPLE AFFAIRS CONTRIBUTING STATEMENT TO SOMEBODY THAT DOES NOT HAVE ANY BUSINESS TO DO WITH FOOLS AS YOU. IF YOU THINK WE HAVE COME DOWN IN THE LAST SHOWER OF THIS MATTER, THEN, YOU ARE MISTAKEN THE PAIR OF YOU INCONSEQUENTIAL VALID LEACH WORM!!!

BESIDES THE VILLAGE WHERE YOU CAME FROM IN 9JA IS FULL OF THIEVES AS YOU SINCE I DEEM THAT A RESPONSIBLE FELLOW WHO IF TRUTH BE TOLD, ACTUALLY SUCK HER MOTHERS BREAST VERY FINE WOULD NEVER ACT AS STUPID AS YOU’VE BEEN PERFORMING SINCE ALL THIS DAY AND I KEPT GENTLE. IN MY 18 YEAR OF CULTURED LIVING, I HAVE NEVER COME ACROSS AN IDIOT LIKE YOU BASTARD! WHO ACT THUS AS YOU HAVE PERFORMED, BRINGING SHAME TO YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION, YOU OF ITINERARY IS BIG CONVICTED CRIMINAL. THIS ACTION ALONE SPEAKS THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU AND TO REFER ME AS A SCAMMER WHEN YOU ARE ACTING SO STUPID IN CONDUCT IS TYPICAL OF YOUR VILLAGE CRIMINALS ACT.

I HONESTLY HAVE NOT MET SOMEONE FROM THAT YOUR LAGOS FORSAKEN VILLAGE BECAUSE YOU DON’T KNOW YOUR ROOT AND INSTEAD OF YOU TO ASK ME OF WHERE YOUR FATHER CAME FROM? SO THAT I MIGHT CONSIDER AND PITY YOU TO TAKE YOU BACK HOME TO WHERE YOUR POOR FATHER ORIGINATED, STILL YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO ABUSE YOUR FATHER, HOWEVER, A REASONABLE AND CIVILIZED BEING WOULD NOT BE BEHAVING THUS YOU HAVE DISGRACED YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION. PERHAPS IT'S THE LOCATION THAT I RESIDE HERE ATTRACTS SUCH A GOOD LIFE AND GOOD PEOPLE THAT ARE REFINED AND CIVILIZED. YOU ARE A DISHONEST PERSON HEAR ME BASTARD! DON’T ACCUSE OTHERS OF YOUR SHORTFALLS. ADMIT THAT YOU, YOUR PURPOSE IS TO STEAL FROM ME.

AGAIN I CHALLENGE YOU! IF YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE LIVING BEING THEN PROVE IT AND DON’T WRITE TO ME AGAIN!! I AM A REPUTABLE INTERNATIONAL ATTORNEY AND NOT FROM 9JA SHONKY APE AS YOU SEEM TO BE AT THIS STAGE. AND YES FOR THE AREA YOU RESIDE THERE 9JA, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE GUILTY OF THESE TYPES OF THINGS UNTIL YOU PROVE YOURSELF INNOCENT AND RESPONSIBLE FOR OTHER TO WITNESS THE STANDING TRUTH.

(CURRENTLY YOU INSULTED YOUR FATHER AND MAY OKIJA SHRINE KILL YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION FOR RELEASING ALL THIS INSULT TO YOUR FATHER) NOW OF COURSE CHANGE THE TUNE AND PROVE YOUR NORMALNESS SO THAT I WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT MAD AS I HAVE TAKEN NOT OF THIS VERY FACT!! AND STOP BEING A FOOL. (OR YOU JUST ARE SOILED SCUM AFTER ALL). SO IF YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FELLOW AS YOU CLAIM, THEN I CHALLENGE YOU TO HONOR THE WORDS YOU’VE WRITTEN ABOUT YOUR PERSON AND PROVE YOUR COMMENDABLE BY STAYING CALM ISI EWU. YOU WILL KNOW ME BETTER BY THE TIME I’M THROUGH WITH YOU BASTARD…. SHAME UNTO YOU, DICK CRANIUM.

fritel
Bacon Farmer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
THUNDER DISTORY U FOREVER AND EVER AMEN

Closed lad accounts (x473)

PB: Mark Smith Closed lad accounts (x11 )

"I received your email the reason why I have not answered since is because the stress you are making me go through .i have sent so many accounts to you and you rejected all so you have made me look stupid for the past few months" Laughing
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
FOOLISH OLD GOAT LIKE U NA DI INVOCATIONS GET STARTED NA I ALREADY LAY DI CURSE FO UNA DEY DI USELES BEAST NA DI BASTARD DEY DI HIGHEST ORDER.

NAU DI RIGHT TAIM FO INVOKE UR SPIRIT NA DESTROI UR LIFE. U DEY NO PICKEN DEY GOD. U DEY DI SPAWN DEY SATAN. NAU UR DI SLAP DEAD MAN. I DEY LEARNED FO SANTERIA, NA VOODOO, NA JUJU. SO UR RELIGIOUS BELIVES CANNOT STOP WETIN DEY COMIN NAU, OK? I GET STARTED DI ACTION WIT DI WHINCH DOCTOR NA WI GO FINISH WIT UR SOUL TUDAY. SOON DI DEVIL FO HELL DON LEAVIN U POWERLESS BE FO DI HUGEST FORCE DI OGBE SHRINE.

UR ALREADY FO BAD HEALTH. NO TRY FO DENY IT, I SABI DI CURSE NA DEY WORKIN NAU. U DEY RUNNIN OUT UR STOLEN MONI NA SOON U NO GO BI FIT FO DROP FO DI HOSPITAL CARE AS UR ORGANS ROT, WON BY WON, TURNIN INTO DRAW, BLOODY SPONGES. ULASI, OKIJA, OVIA, NA AMADIOHA WEY HAUNT U NIGHTS NA OPPRESS UR LIFE TILL UR DAYS BE SHORTENED NA WETIN UR AYES OPEN DEN U DON SEE EVIL TURN U TO MADNESS NA DISEASE NA CRUSH UR LIFE.

U GO BI CAST FO DI STREETS AS DI SUFFER MAN NA GO DIE FO DI GUTTER LAIK DI SICK FALLEN GOAT. I TEK CORRECT SATISFACTION FO KNOWIN DAT U DEY NAU DYING, SLOWLY BUT SURELY, DI LITTLE BIT EACH NA EVERI DAY. UR SUFFERIN GO INCREASE AS UR ORGANS FAIL. U GO SUFFER UNTOLD AGONY. DI INCANTATION "OTO PKO KO RO YO TWO YO TWO YO ANYA JI AKPATUKOPO YO...KRIPKO KRIPKO" DON MAKE BLOOD POUR OUT FROM UR SCRODUM NA U GO BURN FO HELL BI FO DI MONT DEY OUT. UR TAIM DON KOM NAU MUMU!

fritel
Bacon Farmer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WoW, bobbybobby, what do you feed your lads to get that kind of poetry back ? Shocked Shocked Laughing

"I received your email the reason why I have not answered since is because the stress you are making me go through .i have sent so many accounts to you and you rejected all so you have made me look stupid for the past few months" Laughing
Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bobbybobby wrote:
[email protected]

This is the same lad who advised to put my phone into a microwave.
Also he sent me the following:
Quote:
HAHAHAHAH YOU ARE A FUCKING HALF BAKED ASSHOLE. IF YOU WERE A FULL ASSHOLE, I WOULD UNDERSTAND BUT U ARE NOT EVEN UP TO BEING THAT. YOU ARE A FUCKING MANIAC. YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN ME? I BET YOU CANNOT EVEN BOAST OF A THOUSAND NAIRA. I GUESS YOUR MUM OR YOUR HOMO BOYFRIEND IS STILL FEEDING YOU AT YOUR FULL GORN AGE. THIS IS A WORLD WERE THE STRONGEST SURVIVE. A MAN MUST MAKE HIS OWN DOUGHY SO MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS THAT YOU SHOULD NOT WASTE YOUR TALENT TROWING FORMATS LIKE DISS RUBBISHES TO MAGAS THAT YOU SENT ME. YOU COULD GO REGISTER AS A FREELANCE AND WRITE TO MAKE MONEY INSTED. THIS LITTLE NOTE YOU JUST PUT DOWN HERE COULD FETCH YOU AS MUCH AS $1000. THANK GOD I HAVE A MOTHER AND FATHER. I FEEL PITY THAT IT WAS AIDS THAT KILLED YOUR MOTHER WHERE SHE WAS DOING PROSTITUTION WORK AT ONITSHA MARKET AND YOUR PALM WINE DRINKING DAD DIED IN A ROADSIDE ROBBERY ATTACK. TELL ME, WHERE IS YOUR SISTER??? SELLING HER TOTO FOR FOOD OF COURSE. SO MIND YOUR BUSINESS. TRUCK PUSHER GOOD FOR NOTHING HE GORT. I THINK A CRONE IS BETTER THAN YOU AND I CAN BET YOU ARE LIVING A MISERABLE LIFE PURSHING WEEL BARROWS OOOOOOOOO.

"If you are a clown go visit a circus, I am serious with what I proposed" - Ali Mohammed
"Please who allowed you access to the internet now, you should be in the mental home taking your prescription, go now" - Boo Richard
"Thunder fire you if you sto writing today,idiot" - Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
"lolz you so funny bro let stop all this shit...so you have the time to write me but you dont have the time to work with me u are a fool" - Jones Nuss
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@fritel

I went back through the previous insult threads and copied and pasted a bunch of the lad responses. Put some of them together to make mega insults and mailed a few lads. Very Happy

terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

could be a baiter.... thats some serious material there

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Illiterate, Go back to school, useless goat like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
shonpono kill your generation like you want and so shall it be.....aseeeeeeeeeeeee epe nin pa elepe asasisi nin pa alsasi you go carry your swear with you head and all you family......oloriburuku somebody

Quote:
MAN AM SHOCKED AND SURPRISED AT UR RESPONSE, I DID NOT KNOW AN INBRED MUMU LIKE U HAVE DI ACCESS TO COMPUTER!! EVERYONE THINK UR STILL AT HOME FINGERING YOUR MOTHERS ASSHOLE FOR BREAD MONEY. MUMU U ARE THE LOWEST ORDER PUSSY, U ARE THE TYPE WHO WILL DIG UP YOUR GRANDMOTHERS GRAVE JUST SO YOU CAN LICK HER CLUNGE ONE LAST TIME. I WOULD BE HAPPY TO MEET U TO STAMP ON YOUR FACE, IT WOULD BE LIKE TOYING WITH AN AIDS INFESTED RAT. ONCE U ARE IN YOUR GRAVE I WILL BE BITING YOUR MOTHERS NIPPLES WHILST FUCKING YOUR SISTERS ASS. I CAN PROVIDE FOR UR FAMILY U SEE UNLIKE U AND YOUR SMALL CHANGE WAYS. I WOULD BE HAPPY TO MEET U FACE TO FACE, I WILL TAKE YOU OUT WITH NOTHING MORE THAN MY HAND THEN SLAUGHTER YOUR FAMILY LIKE DI PIGS THEY ARE.

WELL I NO GO BLAME YOU NA BECAUSE YOU NO GET MONEY YOU JUST START THE GAME AND YOU BE HUNGRY GOAT THAT IS WHY YOU DEY YAN LIKE THE BIGGEST FOOL AS YOU CALL YOUR SELF......

I WANT MAKE YOU GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER IF YOU REALLY GET MIND TO FACE ME ...... ANIMAL COW YOU NO JUST WANT WISE IS STED MAKE YOU TALK TO ME VERY POLITE SO THAT WE GO FIT WORK THE MUGU TOGETHER TO COLLECT THE MONEY YOU COME DEY INSULT YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MAMA TOTO HOW I WISH SAY NO G , YOU FOR NO GET MONEY AT ALL YOU NO SABI WRITE JUST SIMPLE BROKING LANGUAGE AND YOU DEY WRITE CLIENT.

WELL I NO GET YOUR TIME MAKE WE SEE WETIN GO HAPPEN.

FOOL..... ANIMAL MONKEY .

UR PAPA,UR MAMA,UR SISTER,UR BRODA,UR UNCLE,AUNTY AND GENERATIONS NO GO SEE THIS DECEMBER......AS ALL OF UNA DEY TRAVEL GO EAST NA TRAILLER FOR GO CLEAR ALL OF UNA,AS FROM TODAY ENCEFORT I DON DELETE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE NOW YOU BELONG TO DEATH,POVERTY IS YOUR LAST NAME,YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT AGAIN,YOU WILL RUNDOWN LIKE MTEL,YOU WILL REGRET EVER INSULTING ME........

I WILL GO INDIA FIRST THING TOMMOROW BECOS OF YOU,AND ANY MAN WHO THNK MY HEAD IS GOO FOR SACRICE LET HIM USE IS OWN.........I PITY UR LIFE,U ARE A DEAD MAN....VERY SOON U GO SEE UR OBITUARY POSTERS FOR STREET AND I WILL COME AND EAT UR FOOD,EVEN SPIT ON UR GRAVE,FCK UR DEAD MAMA,SISTER,AUNTY,COUSIN........LOL

SCUMMBERG!!!!!!! FOOOOOOOLLL!!!!!!!!!!! @ YOUR AGE YOU STILL DEY SPEND NAIRA.....ABOKI COME TO MALAYSIA LET ME SPIOL YOU WITH $$$$ AND ARAB MONEY.......MONKEY LIKE YOU GET YOURSELF A GOOD JOB IF YOU NO SAY YOU BE TOO MUCH MONEY...........SCUMMBERG,SKALIWAT,KLITORIS,SCONT
AND BIG FOR NOTHING 419 LIKE YOU.....IF YOU NO TAKE CARE EFCC GO CATCH YOU FOR NAIJA.

I GET YOUR NUMBER I WILL REPORT YOU MAKE YOU SLEEP FOR KPANTI SMALL......

AND ASLO REMEMBER THAT TODAY WILL BE THE LAST DAY YOU ARE GOING TO SEND ME AN EMAIL WITH YOUR BOX,I GO SHOW YOU SAY I PASS YOU FOR ANYTHING......AHAHAHAHA

IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
Mugu men are making money while u are there fooling ur self be wise and make money for ur family ok big boys dont bark.

[email protected]
Quote:
u be fool GOAT?

[email protected]
Quote:
I will hack your box if you write me again mugu if you dont have anything to do come and wash my car ok?

[email protected]
Quote:
odaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aka mugu Muguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Foolish goat go back to school mugu odaa

[email protected]
Quote:
REALLY U BI FOOL WEY NOR KNOW ANYTHING ISOKO BOY SMALL CRAZE MAN.
U ARE A BIG FOLISH YAHOO BOY WEY NEVA SABI SCHOOL SEF U NOR GO MUMU.
NA U BE D FAKEST GUY MAN I DON KNOW.
U NOR C SAY U BI FOOL EKPA GHEGHE I NOR GO ANSWER U FOOLISH POOR BOY WEY DEY PLAY WAYO STOP OR YOU WILL DEI NOW TOGEHER WITH ALL YOUR FAMILY.
HEGOAT THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE,OTU NNE GI

WHY YOU NOTS CALL ME? STOOPID MUMU LIKE YOU HAVE HAS NO PHONE

Quote:
Why will i spend my rubs call u mugu,bastard like u?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MUST DIE THIS YEAR

Quote:
I WISH YOU GET MONEY YOU FOR SEND ME SOME OF YOUR FUCKING MONEY MUGU LIKE U

YOU MUST DIE THIS YEAR IN JESUS NAME LET ME HEAR SAY .................???????

Quote:
SMALL BOY LIKE YOU IF I CASH YOU i GO KILL YOU I SWAER WITH COROFO GODS of AFRICA GO kill you today

Quote:
THUNDER WILL SEAL ALL YOUR FAMLY BESTURD AM FROM ANAMBRA TOO ANIMAL

Quote:
SOCK MY DICK YOU FULL, IF I CASH YOU AND UR FAMILY AM GOING TO FUCK UR MUM ASS HOLE AND IF U GOT A WOMAN NOT WIFE I WILL MAKE LOVE TO HER SLOGGING AND KILL YOU THAT IS MY BP.

Bacon Farmer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure what this is all about Confused Very Happy :

[email protected]

Quote:
ma guy diss man bi ma client email address ok: ***@gmail.com &
***@gmail.com . nau maggar haff 2 email address cause i mek he
change email one already cause another guy try fo overtake. na i
already chorped he but e only pay small bill but i dey work wit she
long nau on consignment na she go pay full bill soon ooooo.

point of matter is na he laik bi say dat u dey contact he about trunk
box too ooooooooo? abeg u nor contact he again na spoil ma work ok guy
cause he is my client fo long nau oooooo? abeg nor vex oooooo? tanks
bros. pls ok. one love.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic