SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
I'm writing to confirm if you are DEAD by now

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU HV NO WORK KEEP WRITING BIG LETTERS UR JUST WASTING UR TIME I BELIEVE SON SURE GUYS WILL MOD YOU IN THE STREET

[email protected]
Quote:
Indeed you are so stupid , why are you sending me all this message do we know each other or have we work before , for you candid advice and benefit , dont you ever send me email again .

Bye and God knowns your number and your house address , dont threaten me again ,

[email protected]
Quote:
As you nor wn get sense quite so, anything you send come now, I nor need reply you, all I will say is bro I wish you all you have written to me the same in a billion folds. So I nor need stress myself for your matter again bro. So my brother I wish you the same o. Take care

Quote:
Well done you hear, I wish you the same bro. Thanks..good night

Quote:
Same to you in a billion folds bro. How body na.
Good night

[email protected]
Quote:
PLEASE MY BROTHER SEND ME SOME MONEY MAKE I USE TRANSPORT GO BACK TO AGULERI PLEASE. AND PLEASE SEND ME YOU NUMBER.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER ASSHOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
I am Sorry you don't have mother that is why you don't the quality of mother and i believe you have noting doing i have no time for all the your nonsense go and re-concern with your mother so that you will not be cosign some once mother. God Bless you.

[email protected]
Quote:
all your causes and wishes that comes out from your mouth must dwell in you for ever and ever, you must not make any cent from G.work in your life, every bad and devils in you and in your family must spread to all your descendants, so shall it be, and let the God of G.work keep you poor and in sickness all the rest of your life and you shall live and see demons.
SO SHALL IT BE, THIS IS A CAUSE TO YOU WICKED.

[email protected]
Quote:
POOR MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ENGLISH IS FULL OF ERROR. I DON'T BLAME YOU KNOWING TOO WELL HOW COWARDLY YOU ARE I HAVE MY MONEY SO YOU GO TO HELL YOU TERRORIST.

[email protected]
Quote:
THE FOOLISH ONE [EPISODE 1]

[email protected]
Quote:
DID U KNOW THAT I FUCK UR MAMA LAST NIGHT? IDIOT LIKE U

[email protected]
Quote:
Life Ain't Easy To Learn (Kid) WARNING TO YOU

Chase Money Not boasting or looking for whom to cause. I laughed at u because. When I'm in Nigerian I wasted 7 souls which i knew if to give you a call, That you're rich dad can't stand to pay the debt you owned me by this crap you sent until I finish with you.

God Bless Our Day.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
STOP SENDING EMAILS TO ME

STOP SENDING EMAILS TO ME, DON'T LET ME TO COME TO YOUR COUNTRY NIGERIA AND GET YOU ARRESTED, I AM NOT A KID IF THEY HAVE SCAMMED YOU GO AND LOOK FOR THE PERSON OR YOU WANT TO PLAY LOOK FOR YOUR MATE, I AM NOT A NIGERIAN MAN I HAVE TOLD YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
I don’t know what gives you the impudence, the impetus and audacity to send such disrespectful email to my desk. I don’t care who you are. What insolence!, well, Its is quite unfortunate you are your in law in (UK )have EAT MY MONEY will gave thanks to GOD for that okay

NOW am waiting for you to decide on how you want to settle and became as one BROTHER because i have a lot of JOBS OVER THERE IN (UK)

Get back to me immediately,Thanks and god bless you

[email protected]
Quote:
BROS YOU GET TIME OOO

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL [EPISODE 2] REMAIN FOOLISH IN JESUS NAME .. AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
stop insulting me

what do you want from me I have called you You didn't pick your call, stop insulting me i have not done anything to me if you want me to help you I will consider you and help you

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY WILL I WEST MY CALL CARD ON A FOOL LIKE YOU? IDIOT FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
For your word, the only biggest thing and painful thing i will do to u now is to report this your email fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
Call me here +229 99139355 because i don't know what is your problem

[email protected]
Quote:
eat shit and die near the road .since u have no better thing to do ...destitute

[email protected]
Quote:
guy you dey mad fucking your mother s pussy, eating her ass like a pics of shit

all thankz to the pussy shit

[email protected]
Quote:
You that know how to speak good English and grammar. Check your spellings and writings if they are correct. Vagabond like you. Basted moderfucker. Hopeless idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
THUNDER WILL GIVE YOU AND YOUR WIFE SOON. OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
You lack home training and i do not have time to talk to a fool that cannot spell words correctly. I know your problem boy, your mother was a whore and ur father too then they gave birth to you and that make you son of a sheap whore.

Learn how to spell then come back to write me. amazing Idiot, foolish boy, swamp pig, rat ass, dick head and pussy face like you.

did your sheap whore mother tell you who's really your biological whore father. NO. She didin't because she was a bar whore, many drunkers fucked her whore pussy and she born you son of a whore. so foolish bastard don't write me ever again.

BULLSHIT

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This made me chuckle....

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a sheet idiot stupid *DELETED*

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing ^

[email protected]
Quote:
WAITING I DO YOU?????????

GUY WAITING BE YOUR OWN? BEHAVE YOUR SELF NOW. WELL I DON'T BLAME YOU. ALL YOUR COURSES HAS GONE BACK TO YOU AND YOUR DESCENDANT BECAUSE I NEVER COURSE YOU.

I RETURN IT BACK TO YOU ONE HUNDRED ZILLION TIMES.

WAITING DEY WORRY YOU NOW, NA SO YOU BE WITCH REACH? NA YOUR SELF YOU GO CHOP. NAWAOO WAITING I DO YOU?

[email protected]
Quote:
You will die

[email protected]
Quote:
Letz be real now. Show your ugly dead face. Make we know who b who. Basted

[email protected]
Quote:
MIND YOUR BUSINESS, STOP BEING CHILD DISH, RESPECT YOUR OLD AGE,

You cant even speak good English useless man like you,why not live other people alone with their things I you better in life,useless Nigeria man,

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE SUCH A STUPID GUY. MIND YOUR BUSINESS OR I PUT POOR GUY LIKE INTO TROUBLE BECAUSE U DON'T DESERVE TO BE A GUY. EVERY BODY IS DOING HIS OWN KIND OF BUSINESS SO MIND YOUR FUCKING SELF . MONKEY.

IF YOU KNOW ME ONE ON ONE YOU WILL CONFIRM THAT I AM A BIG BOY SO GO AND HANG YOUR FUCKING SELF TO POLL. GO AND DIE FOR TRANSFORMER OR DIE,

MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY.

[email protected]
Quote:
KILL YOURSELF

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY YOU NO GET SENSE, IF PERSON NUN WAN TALK TO YOU U NUN GO REST, WHICH MUGU U BE.. 100$ WEN U DE COLLECT FR STREET NA BODY FR DE CATCH U, U ARE D MOST BIGGEST IDIOT I HAVE EVER SEEN, U STILL DE LEARN OKAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER AMEN ??BET ME ?

[email protected]
Quote:
MOMU

[email protected]
Quote:
joblessness!!! Smh

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO U AND UR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
my good man i hope you receive this mail in good heart, am writing to announce that we are now making your spiritual funeral and will bury your soul in hell. Because you are mumu, ewu, fool. You should know what u dey do is mad mad. u nor get maga money, u cannot reach o. small boy ... think you can work with big men ... isi kotara ebu ka ebu na-agba o. you should be more careful, ukpala gbabara n'ikpo okuko na-ala ala, the same shall come to you mark my word.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL NEVER FINE FAVOR YOUR LIFE EVEN YOUR GENERATION IDIOT BASTARD MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
4ck u

[email protected]
Quote:
C life as you write me way I step down u con dey insult me. I no blame u guy

[email protected]
Quote:
i dey fuck your mother. no forget say i be your papa. your mama toto dey smell like ogiri.

[email protected]
Quote:
let all your family die

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck off,i don't like to speak with pig like you,go to hell you *DELETED* mango parker you are full of shit,

[email protected]
Quote:
net time you will try this rubbish I will berry you alive, trust me

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
HE WILL ALWAYS MESSAGE YOU IN DREAM.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a Jobless Idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
SUITE YOURSELF OLOGBO

[email protected]
Quote:
who u be and which maga u dey take about

[email protected]
Quote:
I don't even know those people you are talking about, and you don't even know where am from, so to be really sincere and let's act like matured adult, you are a hustler and am a hustler too, so why insult me in the first place when u dont even know who i am. So lets act like matured adult and stop insulting each other.

[email protected]
Quote:
your entire family will die. guy i no no you and you no no me, what is ur problem? be ur own make i be my own now. i no go better for u and ur family and even ur entire generation.

[email protected]
Quote:
my client call me ok (+226 74 07 66 02)

[email protected]
Quote:
Ok i want you to send me your number now ok.

[email protected]
Quote:
god bless u

[email protected]
Quote:
COMMON STOP MAKING NOISE. YOU ARE NO BODY. STUPID MUGU. U MANAGE TO
ENTER GUY AND YOU ARE MAKING EMPTY NOISE. EWU CONGO

Quote:
IF YOU CONTINUE MAKING NOISE I WILL SUBMIT ALL YOUR EMAIL TO SCAM
INTERNET LIST INCLUDING YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. I KNOW YOU VERY WELL
BUT YOU DON'T KNOW ME SO STOP BRAGGING LIKE A VILLAGE MONKEY

[email protected]
Quote:
what is your problem?

[email protected]
Quote:
BROS I JUST FOLK YOUR MAMA FINISHED NOW I FORGET TO TELL HER TO COME TOMORROW PLEASE HELP ME TELL HER THAT SHE FORGET HER PANT FOR MY PLACE

O

[email protected]
Quote:
Aboki enwe. Your mama wey dey smoke weed before e open toto for mad man to fuck. Your mama toto dey smell like dawadawa. Your mama dey fuck ram for nite. you no dey shame your papa na Ram.

[email protected]
Quote:
Lol hahahaha. Who b diz mature fool self. Which of ur dead contact u are talking about. God go punish you. U no get lvl sef

Quote:
Who you and your dead contact EPP. Idiot like you. You wey never baf dey Bragg anyhw

Quote:
Show ur dead face now, or give me ur number or ur Fb make we see who b who. Basted

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wasn't even trying for this one:

Quote:
your idiot by giving wrong mtcn shame on you by giving fake
mtcn idiot you bastard man giving fake mtcn you fuck sheet

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Fryer, I'm going to recycle that one.

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE GUY WHY YOU DEY CAUSE YOUR FELLOW GUY MAN?
I DEY RECEIVE E-MAIL FROM MY FELLOW GUY MEN BUT I NEVER
CAUSE THEM,
CAUSING YOUR FELLOW GUY IS NOT THE RIGHT, THANKS, MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND MAY YOU RECEIVE WHAT UNEED THIS YEAR,
REMAIN BLESS,

[email protected]
Quote:
Are you sure you are not mad? That your USA work pay me 1200$ na dey pain you for body now as him if you think I lie I dey go club later mak I go enjoy the money I no say u don hack the maga email if I write am you go delate am mak he no write am I for tak that work from you

[email protected]
Quote:
Bro greetings...... abeg i don dey see your insultive message 4 my box for some days now abeg check if na the right email you dey send the insult because it looks like you and person get issue but u cum dey send message to the wrong person. Because me and any body nor get issue or dey drag client for m to dey receive this kind of messages for my box.... one love.

[email protected]
Quote:
PLEASE I DO NOT KNOW OR KNOW WHAT YOU ARE UP TO NOW JUST FINE YOUR WAY OUT OF MY EMAIL OKAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
na so u dey write give client with english which client u dey talk about

[email protected]
Quote:
be your self

You are big fool ,I know you very well and if I like I will visit your house to night , why can you respect yourself , note if you don’t want stay on your own , then be ready to chop your shit before Friday ,

[email protected]
Quote:
U don"t have job. U are just a child

Quote:
I CAN SEE HOW STUPID U ARE. IT IS ONLY A JOBLESS IDIOT LIKE U WILL HAVE TIME FOR SUCH. GET BUSY AND HELP UR MAMA THAT IS GOING THROUGH HARD TIME TO FEED. USE UR TIME WELL NOT CHASING SHADOW.

HELP UR SELF FOR UR MOTHER SAKE.

[email protected]
Quote:
your mother is a fool your father is a fool you are a fool
fool fool

[email protected]
Quote:
BROS I KNOW COME SEE YOUR MOTHER AGAIN ARE YOU SURE YOU DELIVER MY MESSAGE?

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Your mama Toto dey smell. Obasanjo fuck your mama for anus. Wen i wan lick your mama Toto, guess what i saw.maggot....

Quote:
You mama Toto dey smell like Ewedu soup. Your mama na Dog dey fuck am. You no sabi say your papa na Dog. Dog Pikin. You wey no fit fuck woman for 1 munite. Abi u don forget say you dey smell like your mama. Tell me if your mama toto dey smell now or i will not fuck your mama again

[email protected]
Quote:
You must surfer in my hand by this weekend

[email protected]
Quote:
I KNOW YOU VERY WELL
I HAVE HEARD ENOUGH FROM YOU NOW THIS IS MY WORD FOR YOU.YOU WILL BEG FOR FOOD BEFORE THIS WEEK END I MEAN AND YOU WILL SEE HOW IT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU JUST WATCH AND SEE

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? WHY ARE U SENDING ME ALL THIS EMAIL

[email protected]
Quote:
UNION BANK @gmail.com hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck your mother

[email protected]
Quote:
Romans 8:31
More Than Conquerors
31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

[email protected]
Quote:
PLEASE FORGET ABUT ME

I DON4T KNOW YOU

BYE,

[email protected]
Quote:
who is this animal

[email protected]
Quote:
Listen to me a black piece of shit.
If you have something against me or my country, the Russian Federation, I will put you, your family, and all of whom you know to pieces .Ty understand me a black bastard ??? Wali in his fucking hole
And do not write me anymore

[email protected]
Quote:
OMOIGBO DON'T YOU EVER RIGHT ME AGAIN IF YOU DO YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO ARE YOU GRACE BE WON MAN NEVER AND NEVER

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE MORE STUPID.

YOU NO GET JOB

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

its been awhile Smile

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE MUMU WAY BAKASE DAY FINE 4 HOME CAN YOU TRAVEL TO YOUR HOME NO BE THAT BAKASE TIME YOU RUN ENTER CUTONU GO DAY WORK 4 SOMEBODY OFFICE MUMU WAY NEVER MAKE MONEY IN HIS LIFE DAY TALK SAY HIM GET BOYS
YOU BE POOR GUY MAN WAY NEVER EAT FOOD SO GO TO HELL GUY YOU CANT STAND 4 MY FRONT WHEN YOU SEE ME

Quote:
MUMU GIVE ME YOUR ABIDJAN NUMBER AND LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU STAY IN ABIDJAN IF ( P J ) PEOPLE NO GO COME CARRY YOU I HAVE THEIR DIRECTOR NUMBER I WILL CALL HIM NOW TO SEND HIS BOYS TO YOU NOW GOAT MUMU EWU CHRISMAX

Quote:
GUY YOU BE EWU MUMU I HAVE MANY FILES ON MY TABLE NOW DONT HAVE TIME TO TALK WITH MUMU LIKE YOU WAY NO GET FATHER

Quote:
GUY YOU BE SMALL BOY 4 THIS GAME YOU DONT EVEN HAVE SYSTEM AT HOME TO WORK YOU ONLY GO ARAUND LOOKING 4 PLACE TO REPLY YOUR MAILS STREET BOY LIKE YOU WON COME TRY YOUR FATHER GUY TRY AND BE ROYAL TO ME SO I CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR POOR FAMILY BECAUSE I CAN SEE YOU NEED HELP SO YOU CAN PUT YOUR PEOPLE TOGETHER AND BE HAPPY BUT MUMU LIFE WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO BE ROYAL TO BIG GUYS LIKE US EWU NAMA WAY NEVER EAT GOOD FOOD

Quote:
THIS MUMU WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM SEE MUMU COME DAY TALK WITH ME I DONT TALK WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU I HAVE TOLD YOU TIME WITHOUT NUMBER THAT YOU ARE NOT THE CLASS OF PEOPLE I TALK WITH YOU POOR MUMU GUY GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER ASS YOU ARE NOT MY CLASS

Quote:
MUMU YORUBA IDIOT BOY YOU GO SOON DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
EMA KU NI ENI RI BATISE IRANDITRAN YIN LOMA DIE KO TU WA NI DIE LASAN OMA BE SI ODIO SHRINE YKIN OLORIKORI KORIBURUKU JI NA SIMI WERE OMO BURUKU ISIAKA ODE

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a vagabond, a wanderer a gypsy, a loafer.

You can not boast of three square meals.

If you want to meet up like me, you gonna be humble, then I will show you the fast lane.

I have made it. I have surplus. I am a tough guy.

You are MUMU. How can you archieve it when you are using gmail account to work for bank and board?

You are idiot. You don,t no where we big boys are now?

Quote:
I dream of you yesterday when you was having sex with your mother.

Please if you have been doing that with your mother, you better stop it.

Or you have to be careful, because in the near future you must have sex with your mother.

MY DREAM ALWAYS COME TO PAST.

Be warned and be careful with your mother. BIG BOY NO DAY FOR THIS ONE

Quote:
Black Smith, you are a Big Idiot, Hungry Idiot like you,

It is better for you to die, than to leave such life:

You are leaving
1. F.F..L [Follow follow life]
2. O.P.P [ Other people pocket]
3. Borrow peter to pay paul

A dead man is far better than you.

If you are willing and ready to meet me, I will give you an address where you will meet me, so that I will help you to survive.

I am waiting for your confirmation

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER WE SOON DIE BECAUSE I HAVE SEND FIRE TO TAKE THEM OF LIFE MUMU HUNGRY WE SOON BRING YOU HOME IDIOT EWU CHRISMAX LIKE YOU STREET MONKEY HUNGRY IDIOT

Quote:
WHY WILL I CALL YOU ON PHONE YOU ARE NOT MY CLASS OF PERSON SO TELL ME WHAT WILL I TELL YOU WHEN I CALL YOU SMALL GUY MAN LIKE YOU I CAN ONLY ASK MY SMALL BOY 4 OFFICE TO CALL YOU NOT ME OK I DONT TALK WITH POOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT CAN NOT EVEN EAT THREE TIME A DAY

[email protected]
Quote:
has this dead man come to life again? I command you to remain in grave for ever. the dead has no business with the living so go back to your grave and remain there for ever. or dem go carry u go dump for okija shrine

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha yeye yeye dead man

[email protected]
Quote:
go fuck yourself fool

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER FINGER YOUR SISTER FAKE LAWYER with American IP

[email protected]
Quote:
usuck my nine inch cock ur mother took it up the ass at j 's bar by five people on pool table

Quote:
i fucked you momma til she had a stoke then fucked you over and over soon i fuck you so hard your pussy will smell worst than it does now

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO WRITE CORRECT ENGLISH WORDS, SHAME ON YOU, SON OF A BITCH.

IF YOU HAVE THE MORALE THEN CALL ME:- +1-315-308-9953.

[email protected]
Quote:
small boy while are you weeping? u cant even speak good English. OH! village barister i guess.bye

[email protected]
Quote:
*BASTARD IDIOT, HOW U DEY U HEAVY DUMP OF SHEET?
BUT I GUESS IT'S NO NEED TO ASK U BCAUSE I KNOW U R PROBABLY ROTTING IN N
CAFE. I KNOW UR KIND,U BE ALLTHOSE FOOLS WEY FROM VILLAGE COME OUT TOWN TO
WORK AND U DON THROW WORK FOR LIKE 10 YRS NOW UNEVER EVEN GET AUTO
RESPONSE SORRY NOTHING FIT SAVE YOU,YOU ARE A GONER IN THE GAME JUST PACK
UR THINGS GO BACK VILLAGE GO DEY GRIND PEPPER
*I WAS JUST COMPELLED TO WRITE BCAUSE U NEED TO KNOW A FEW THINGS:
1. UR MAMA ASHAWO, BUT MANY BROTHER DON SAY HER TOTO SMELL LIKE GORO PIT.
I NO SA BY NOW UR MAMA DONGET GOLORA,
2. UR JUNIAR SISTER, SHE GO BONE JOB MAN LIKE ME OK
3. GOAT DON FORK UR MAMA N SHE GIVE AM BELLE SHE BORN U.
I AM A BIG BOY CRUSING WITH MY HUMMAR. ME NA FULL GEE NI GO MAKE SHU SAY
I CHOP UR DOLAS. I DEY MONEYMAKING MACHIN.
U SO SMALL SMAL EVEN EFCC DEY LAUGH AT U.
OTU GBAWAKWA NNEGI TEN THOUSAND TIMES,NNE GI SI GA OTU YA NA MPI EWU!!,OTELE

[email protected]
Quote:
please just take a can and drive 2 hell

[email protected]
Quote:
ILLETRATE,GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN YOUR SPELLING.EWU.i have over grown the level of treat. EVEN WANTSOME ONE WILL KILL ME LET ME GO TO HEAVEN AND REST.SOME ONE CALLED YOUR NUMBER FROM TETE QUASHE ROUND ABOUT TODAY THIS NEW MTN NUMBER 054212-6021 IS NOT WORKING.I WILL MEET U WHERE EVER U ARE AS THIS NUMBER SHOWS THAT U JUST CAME INTO ACCRA COS MTN STARTED USING 054 RECENTLY.I HAVE LIVED AT ACCRA FOR 12 YRS,SO DO NOT WORRY,I GO JAM U.I HAVE JUST INFORMED THOSE ZONGO BOYS AT ADABRAKA,U CAN RUN BUT U CANNOT HIDE.IF U LIKE MAKE U USE CHIEF OR BARRISTER,THIS NUMBER AS LONG AS IT IS REGISTERED IN GHANA,WATCH OUT,ACCRA REGIONAL COMMANDER (MADAM) GO TRACK U VIA THE MTN OFFICE IN MADINA OR IN OSU.I WENT TO KANO TODAY,WILL GET U AT ALL COST.
FOOLISH HOMOSEXUAL NATIVE DOCTOR

[email protected]
Quote:
IKPU NNE GI NE SHISHI, YOUR MOTHER, YOU BE FOOL AND A BASTARD, YOU FEEL SAY NA ONLY YOU KNOW WHERE JUJU DEY. YOU A FOOL AND YOU TALK TOO MUCH. AKPA AMU YOUR FATHER THERE. IDIOT. YOU DON SEE WHO NO GET VILLAGE WHERE JUJU DEY IDIOT. U THINK SAY NA TO CALL PLACES WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING IF YOU HAVE CALLED MA VILLAGE. ANU OFFIA. GO AND LEAK YOUR MAMA SMELLING STINKY PUSSY BASTARD.

YOUR FATHER NA CAFE GUY. YOU CAN NEVER CUT MY JOB BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ILLITERATE AND A FOOL, THAT CANT EVEN SPEAK WELL. A TOUT LIKE YOU. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ONLINE TO CUT MY JOB. CAN YOU WRITE EMAIL BASTARD. GO THROW YOUR MAMA PUSSY FOR OKIJA SHRINE. NA ONLY YOU KNOW ROAD FOR OKIJA. SMALL IDIOT BOY, COME MAKE I FEED YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. YOU FATHER SCUM BAG . AKPA AMU NNAGI WILL DIE BY GUN. YOU ARE MAKING MOUTH IDIOT. I CANT EVEN TELL YOU WETIN GO HAPPEN TO YOU BECAUSE PERSON WEY GO KILL RAT NO DEY MAKE NOISE YOU HEAR. YOU ARE A RAT AND A FOOL. HUNGRY BASTARD. IF YOU LIKE CALL THE WHOLE VILLAGE WEY YOU KNOW.

YOU ARE SMALL BOY AND AN EMPTY VESSEL, SEE YOU GRAMMER AND YOUR SPELLING, ITI BOLIBO EWU. YOU DAED BODY DEY GRAVE ALREADY BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT LEAVING. YOU ALREADY DEAD. AJI IKPU MAMAGI THERE AND AKPA AMU NNAGI ALL THE FEMALE WEY DEY YOUR HOUSE NA IKPU ASHAWO, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
fools,,see as una dey waste una talent for nothing,,,

i no say u dey rap for una village,as local champion,bcoz ur grammar don disqualify you.

you no fit spell anything. BST like u.. see english eeehhhhh!

anyways,u be poor boy,na people like u dey beg maga for 50dols.

i want make u know say ,otu nnegi gbara uka.

ur sisters never tell u say na me dey help her lick her toto?......i suck her *DELETED*,and also slut my dick inside bcoz she is a bitch and a slut.

guy ,send me ur cv make i help u for local village competition,,,so that u go go de rap like basket mouth.

otu wakwa nnegi idiot.

Ire otu like u.

otu zakwa mommy gi dia
bastards like u.,,,,INFACT, MAKE ALL OF UNA DIE IT THERE...BLIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Guy u no get yarns...u be afor anu....otu ocha like u.

wetting u want yarn,,,since how many days wey i email u,u nver reply me to show say u be poor boy .

ur yarnees no come board,i just dey waste time with fool like u.....

guy,go school,u be ode..see as u be like mess
u be akwa mporo amu......u be akpa amu....

[email protected]
Quote:
NA DEVIL GO BAPTIZE YOU AND ALL YOUR GENERATION INCLUDING UNA USELESS JUJU WEN E NOR DEY SEE ROAD YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL DIE IN POVERTY JUST THANK YOUR USELESS JUJU SAY YOU DY FAR FROM ME I FOR BEAT MADNESS COMMONT FOR YOUR BODY YOU ARE BASTARD GO START PRIMARY SCHOOL OR YOU TELL YOUR USELESS JUJU 2 TEACH YOU HOW TO READ AND RITE MOTHERFUCKER AND FUCK YOUR ASSHOLE IDIOT LIKE YOU AND YOUR JUJU JUST MARK TODAYS DATE YOU GO DIE FOR SUFFER AND NA THE SUFFER HEAD GO KILL YOU AND YOUR GENERATION AND YOUR USELESS BLIND JUJU FUCK YOU ALL AND UNA USELESS JUJU

[email protected]
Quote:
POOR FOOL.... 200 USD UR PROBLEM U ARE VERY VERY STUPID COME LEARN WORK MUMU... NA COURSE OF POVERTY DA WORRY UR FAMILY GO CHURCH MK DEM DELIVER BIG COW

[email protected]
Quote:
God in Heaven my father and my lord will destroy you and your juju
including your generations born and unborn, Amen.

Every words you sent to me I return it back to you in Jesus name and your
heart will be consume by the Power of our Lord Jesus, Amen.

Blood of Jesus Christ will over run you and your juju in Jesus Name.

Bastard. If your juju get power tell it to provide money for you coward.

I cover my soul with the Blood of Jesus Christ.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA THIS FORMAT YOU CARRY COME ONLINE, MUGU.. NA POVERY GO KILL YOUR GENERATION.. JUJU WEY YOU DEY SERVE NA GO BURRY YOU FOR SIX FIT FOR THAT TWO MONTHS... YOUR MATE DEY CREATIVE YOUR OWN NA ACCIENT LIFE YOU STILL DEY LIVE.. AS I USE CAPITAL LETTER WRITE FOR YOU SO, NA SO DEM GO USE CAPITAL LETTER WRITE GOES SO SOON FOR YOUR LIFE IN TWO MONTHS TIME.. TRY GOD AND SEE THAT JUJU NA PEOPLE LIKE YOU BLOOD DEM DEY DRINK

[email protected]
Quote:
I go kill you and your juju, tell your juju say if him no wan die make him come pay me US$20,000 or i go kill you and your juju and all the villagers involve. mumu

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like you haven't lost the knack!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just easing back in to this, myself... Very Happy

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH!!!!!!!!

MOTHERFUCKER

USELESS HE GOAT, YOUR FAMILY THOUGHT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING IN OUT COUNTRY, THEY DON'T KNOW THAT THEY ARE CHILDLESS, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO WRITE CORRECT ENGLISH. YOU ARE CALLING YOURSELF BIG BOY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE 1 DOLLAR. ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW MANY YEARS YOU HAVE BEEN THERE WASHING PANTS FOR ASHAWO TO DASH YOU MONEY, OH' I PITY YOUR FAMILY, FOOL LIKE YOU, STUPID BOY YOU ARE JUST LOOKING FOR WHO TO KILL YOU FUCK YOU

[email protected]

Quote:
i noticed that you are jobless over there and as a gigolo you are, i
will introduce you to one big mama u can wipe her puce so that u can
get paid with some peenut to eat, what do you think, this can be of
good help to u ass oooooo

[email protected]

Quote:
BRO YOU WITH TWO OF FAMILY MEMBER GO TO GRAVE R.I.P

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

I love the coffin in the middle Laughing

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing He sent me the same thing.

Welcome back, terazzi! Thumbs up

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a Barrow pusher and a he goat. If you are somebody , u will be busy working not trying to learn some kind of Grammer from me. If i get you, i will break your skull with my bare hands. Small boy like u is trying to prove idiotic in nature. Go and help your sick. U dis son of a mad woman. From today, u will be deleted from the surface of earth and dats is the end of your era. Who si ur father? u dont know. Ask your mother who be your papa. Tell your mother to tell you the truth. Your mama na for hotel she dey serve soup for ppl . your mama toto they leak water.

[email protected]
Quote:
gay stop this

[email protected]
Quote:
If don't like your life. write me again. I kill peopl and help people. Why cant you Stay away from me? Do you want to lose your life? I know where you are now. Please. make your life long if you Love your Self.
Stop this.

[email protected]
Quote:
Aro will kill you klikli star will take your hart and Ayaya will kill all your family all this i say now will do if i from anambara

[email protected]
Quote:
USU RANKWA NNE'GI

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WITH TWO OF FAMILY MEMBER GO TO GRAVE R.I.P

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
MR. MAN I BET YOU BY THIS TIME TOMORROW NA UR CORP UR FAMILY GO CARRY GO CEMETERY YOU DON JAMB ANOTHER JUJU MAN WEN PASS YOU....... I PRAY THEE SANGO (GOD OF THUNDER) VISIT YOU BY MIGHT NIGHT WITH THUNDER AND LIGHTNING EVEN WITH YOUR PAPA GENERATIONS...... I GO EVEN SEND UR FAMILY LETTER OF DEATH AFTER YOU MUST HAVE BEEN BURIED

AND YOUR ALREADY A DEAD MAN

OGUN KILL YOU FAMILY SMALL BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT,

GO BACK TO SCHOOL, GET SOME FEW EDUCATION, THEN GET A LIFE. ONLY THEN WILL I CONSIDER PAYING SOME ATTENTIONS TO YOUR PREDICAMENT. YOU DON'T DESERVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET. EVEN BILL GATE MUST BE DISAPPOINTED IN THE ABUSE HIS WORK HAS SUFFERED FROM DIMWITS LIKE YOURSELF.

LAUGHING AT YOU LOSERS, YOU MUST BE ANGRY NOW. I GOT YOU REAL GOOD, DIDN'T I.

BEG ME, THEN I WILL HELP YOU.

BYE.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR JUJU.. na imoka go kill you and your family back to sender

[email protected]
Quote:
ur father pay me 1500 make ur mother nor die for aids make my dog make fuck u

[email protected]
Quote:
NA OGUN GO KILLS YUOR PAPA AND MAMA........ BASTARD LIKE YOUR NA U THE JUJU GO KILL BACK TO SENDER U GO DIE IN JESUS NAME ACCORDING TO JEREMIAH 28VS11

[email protected]
Quote:
then yours and your juju kingdom has failed today in JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN, listen to me, I am from the KINGDOM OF LIGHT, while you and your juju village or whatsoever you are called is from the kingdom of darkness, and my bible tells me that LIGHT and darkness have nothing in common, because when LIGHT appear darkness disappears, therefore, i use my immunity on you now as a representative of LIGHT against you the darkness, DISAPPEAR NOW IN JESUS NAME,AMEN, I ARREST YOU BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS;

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER ANIMAL LIKE U, CONFIRMED BASTARD BORN BY RUN AWAY ASHAWOO..

[email protected]
Quote:
who am i and wt is my name????????????

if your juju is powerful let him call my name in full???

or else ur mama go die from my juju in arondizuogu

[email protected]
Quote:
I KNOW OKIJA SHRINE MORE THAN YOU AND WE HAVE CROSS WHERE GREATER THAN OKIJA SHRINE. SO DO YOU THINK U CAN MAKE MONEY IN THIS WAY FROM A BLACK MAN? SO WAKE-UP MY DEAR WAKE-UP AND STOP THIS BULLSHIT.....!

[email protected]
Quote:
Na that ogun go kill you and your generation on that day of festivar bet with me you will see wetin go happen to you that day. Can't shout

[email protected]
Quote:
you're dead already, you just don't know it. that your penis that refuse to work is because you are cursed.. grow up..

[email protected]
Quote:
na ur mama and ur whole family the juju go first kill. Hopless idiot! U could not even speak a good english. Go bk 2primary sch.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Here is Your Code DDD 777X77X7

You are mark for death ,This is your portion,as you see beginning of this year 2016, l degree and bind you to DEADLY DECEASED DISEASED (Code DDD 777X77X7) sentence through blood of Jesus Christ by the power and authorities of God of heaven above in name of JESUS CHRIST you will never see the end of this year 2016 Mark my word this day

l command and employed Curse DDD. 777X77X7 Ebola Code spiritual Demonic force of Ebolavirus to locate and mark you as Victim of its Deadly Deceased Diseased Curse Code DDD. 777X77X7 leading you to untimely deceased this year 2016 and so shall it be in the name of Jesus Christ Amen

[email protected]
Quote:
GO DIE I NO SAY LIFE DON TIRE YOU AND YOUR GENERATION NA FORNICATION GO KILL YOU IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE CALLING ME SHOE SHINNE YOUR MAMA BOY FRIEND AS I M TALKING TO YOU NOW I DEY ON TOP YOUR MAMA HER BUZZ Y TOO SWEET HONESTLY

[email protected]
Quote:
sense u no get u dey send mail since i no reply u n u no won stop sha b u say u don collect d 7k goat na sall boy u b so i no get time to dey follow talk.
1) skull u no go
2) u no sabi spell
3) dey read all d mumu mail u send gv me make u c if person if read am

poor boy like u i no get your time bcox u small na suffer go kill u 4 were u dey so

[email protected]
Quote:
listen dont send me this shit

fuck you

[email protected]
Quote:
Who are you to start with first

[email protected]
Quote:
Same to u and ur family, Ur name is Union bank (419)

[email protected]
Quote:
I know that you are really upset, but is not the case to speak in this way with me. Tell you what if you want I can give you some advices to not be cheated in the past.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
JOBLESS MUGU UNULERI MAN ALAGBU MAMA GI

[email protected]
Quote:
a reasonable g boy don't have time for this sort shit.....i bet your so broke and i wish you worsen than you wish your entire generation.... ewu di ka gi

[email protected]
Quote:
O GUN GO KILL YOU AND YOUR GENERATION IDIOT GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:
JUST DONT UNDERSTAND THIS FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
my oga why are so angry like this you forget what you use to tell me send me your yahoo messager let me add you so that we can talk i want use to wook together

i m waiting my man

Quote:
YOUR MAMA PUSSY
i wish you same all your familys

[email protected]
Quote:
Your papa no go die beta drop ur number if u get mind c dis goat oh small boy like u
ready your message well i don tell u say skull u no go abeg go back to primary skull again i use God name beg u

Quote:
guy na long talk b dat sha u say u get mind drop your number na if u no dey fear

[email protected]
Quote:
The death you are wishing long to you and your family see i have been silent to you since to know if you will stop but right now am out to tell you that you will die before this mouth come to end i have already given you to my gods they are going to meet you and you will die you shall die and any one of your family will follow and die death is coming to your home i promise you that because i have silent you and you are no way to stop your shall die oooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
USU RAN'KWA NNEGI.....DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING? IT MEANS MAKE USU (BAT ) RAN'KWA NNEGI ( FUCK YOUR MAMA) .....YOU ARE A TOUT I AM A BILLIONAIRE I HAVE MADE BILLIONS IN THIS WORK, ASK OF ME IN OWERRI, LAGOS, SPAIN AND SOUTH AFRICA, I AM THE ONE AND ONLY DON. ONCE AGAIN USU RAN'KWA NNEGI, HOPE YOU NOW KNOW THE MEANING.

[email protected]
Quote:
i couse you now you will die in The NAME OF JESUS NAME AMENOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck your mother

[email protected]
Quote:
i which say i no this client

[email protected]
Quote:
How much is 600pounds mugu who is looking for mugu? you are not guy man only street guy who is begging money in the street.Boy,if you need money just call me at +22962190269 i will give you money to go and throw work and get money.

[email protected]
Quote:
See your all emails 419 idiot

mr 419 idoit mugu theif wit no level odudumududu our juju shirim festival our oracel sirim. gives someting to us our juju village if you receve this email you do not follow the process yous will serve, do not reject this email if you to wants to live if you to do our juju will kill you for in two month time, we want you to suport for us with $200 for our juju festival colernount if you do you are save if you donts count your day you calls me if you want help to us for the festival and live and I tells you were to sends the money for to us.
If you donts call me soon then I sends SATAN to over to your house and fuk your jr sisters rotten toto and spam in her muoth. yorba basturd like for to you going to die soon at OKIJA shrine OOOOOOOOOOO illiterate of a fool like you. basturd for your entire genrations

See your all emails 419 idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
death is your family potion this year i promise you.

The death you are wishing long to you and your family see i have been silent to you since to know if you will stop but right now am out to tell you that you will die before this mouth come to end i have already given you to my gods they are going to meet you and you will die you shall die and any one of your family will follow and die death is coming to your home i promise you that because i have silent you and you are no way to stop your shall die oooooooodeath shall come your home this month i promise you that.

[email protected]
Quote:
I DON,T KNOW WHY YOU ARE SENDING ME ALL THIS RUBBISH MESSAGE. I KNOW I DID NOTHING TO YOU SO WHY ARE YOU CHALLENGING MY GOD? AS FROM TODAY UPWARDS, YOU ARE COURSED TO BE USELESS AND HOPELESS AND FAVORS AND BLESSINGS OF GOD WILL RUN AWAY FROM YOU. THE CUP YOU USE TO MEASURE FOR ME WILL USE TO MEASURE FOR YOU THOUSANDS FOLD. GOD ALMIGHTY IS ANGRY WITH YOU AND HEAVEN AND EARTH WILL FIGHT YOU, THE AIR YOU BREATH WILL FIGHT YOU AND THE SAND YOU STAND ON WILL FIGHT YOU. NOW I COMMAND EARTH TO OPEN SWALLOW BECAUSE YOU ARE EVIL. MAY THE END OF YOUR LIFE COMES VERY URGENT. ALL THIS I PRAY IN THE NAME OF YAWEH, AMEN. MAY YOU SLEEP AND WAKE UP NO MORE AMEN!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Get out bastard like u 419 kill ur papa, dog fuck ur mama ur family die 4 poverty which skul u even go self go check all the mail wen you send u no even feet spell inbecide like u.

Come dog if u dey look 4 me i dey number 4 ihumudumu road Ekp come and die well idiot 419 kill all your family bastard.

See this pig ooo u wan know my name abi?, my name dey inside your mama toto open ur mama dirty pussy well u see say i use my penis wright my name 4 inside.

Make me dey tell dirty pig like u my name, we be mate 4 life?. Na accident go kill all ur family this ember month wen we wan enter so and as 4 u, no just think say u go pass dis year, because i don already see were ur life go 4 end bastard like u

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A PRODIGAL SON OF HARLOT.I CANNOT EXCHANGE MY PRINCE HOOD WORDS WITH YOU.MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU AND YOUR ILLITERACY.

[email protected]
Quote:
IT SEEMS YOU DONT HAVE WORK?

[email protected]
Quote:
so shall it be for you and your generation AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
The death you are wishing long to you and your family see i have been silent to you since to know if you will stop but right now am out to tell you that you will die before this mouth come to end i have already given you to my gods they are going to meet you and you will die you shall die and any one of your family will follow and die death is coming to your home i promise you that because i have silent you and you are no way to stop your shall die oooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
Oui bonjour Mr. tous ces message signifie quoi?

[email protected]
Quote:
NA OGUGU AND OLINWAOBI AND EZEMU GO STRIKE YOUR GENERATIONS NOW AND YET UNBORN AND THAT YOUR HOTEL WILL COLLAPSES AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
Na u de collect my jobs or u re just joking? Watin I do you?

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY YOU ARE A BIG FOOL . GO AND GET LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
fock your farmily
u will remain poor forever amen fool

[email protected]
Quote:
I DON'T KNOW WHAT U ARE TALKING ABOUT!

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy go skull abeg

[email protected]
Quote:
if u no get mugu come i will give u one ok, you suffer in street and die in the street stupid idiot like you, you no even go school come here the disgrace your family.

[email protected]
Quote:
OMOMON

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah i dey laugh you because you do not know what you are doing. goodbye

[email protected]
Quote:
LET ME MAKE IT EASY YOU , COME TO ISOLO WITH YOUR THUGS ,AND LET ME KNOW ,THEN I WILL KNOW YOUR A REALLY MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
STUPID VAGABOND WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM AGAIN?

NOW I KNOW THAT YOU ARE STUPID FOOL, WHAT IS MY CONCERN THAT YOU RICH OR NOT? ARE YOU THE ONE FEEDING ME AND MY FAMILY? I AM NOT RICH BUT I AM COMFORTABLE WITH MY FAMILY. I AM NOT RICH BUT I AM OK WITH MY POOR CAR END OF DISCUSSION AND MY LITTLE POOR DUPLETS. I AM ALSO HAPPY WITH MY WIFE AND MY CHILDREN. I DON’T KNOW ABOUT YOU OR HOW RICH YOU ARE BUT I WILL ADVISE YOU TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS OTHERWISE MY GOD WILL RELEASE HIS ANGER ON YOU. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A WIFE.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
may death visit you as you wish others

just watch what we happen to u and any of you family from now till the end of this yrs, i have been quite since you have sending me rubish email, all ur wish come to u soon , im from isialangwa north i think you know

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FAMILY BE CURSE AND EVERYTHING YOU PUT YOUR HAND WILL CURSE A MILLION TIMES

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL NOT SEE THE END OF THIS MONTH,

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL WAY NO GO SCHOOL, NA POISON U WRITE SO MUMU

Quote:
MUMU 6,00POUNDS NA MAKE U BIGGER BOY. IF I CONTINUE DEY WRITE U DEN I NO NO MY LEVEL, MAKE U GO LOOK FOR SMALL BOYS LIKE U AND CHAT. MEANWHILE JUST DEY INFORM U SAY I DEY NIGER FOR LONG LIVING BIGGER OK MUMU SMALL BOY MAKE I GIVE U MY NUMBER. HAHAHAHAHAHA U NO NO U SIZE?

[email protected]
Quote:
THE MAGA NA MY FOOD NOW, JUJU DON ENTER THE MAGA BODY.

GUY WHY YOU WAN DIE BECAUSE OF THAT MAGA. GUY FORGET THAT MAGA AND LOOK FOR ANOTHER JOB. THE MAGA DON BECOME MY LOYAL CLIENT, THE MAGA PAY ME $120,000 LAST WEEK AND THE MAGA DEY BILL OF $350,000 GO LOOK FOR ANOTHER JOB AND FORGET ABOUT THIS MAGA NA MY FOOD NOW, JUJU DON ENTER THE MAGA BODY. THE MAGA NA RICH MAGA OOO

[email protected]
Quote:
ANY HABIT THAT YOU FAIL TO DESTROY WILL EVENTUALY DESTROY YOU DAY

my dear u sound so childish, but i don't blame u at all because the disease of ignorance can only be cured in school of knowledge,

Thanks¬¬¬¬¬
Your sincerely¬¬¬¬¬
STAR BOY STRIKER
+229989547377

[email protected]
Quote:
who is this goat?

[email protected]
Quote:
MAKE OGUN KILLED YOUR FATHER ,YOUR MOTHER ALL YOUR FAMILY DIE IN FULANI HAND IN ENUGU. MAKE AYELALA KILLED YOU YOU . NA OGUNLADE GO KILLED YOU ASS HOLE .

[email protected]
Quote:
you are just a poor boy, people who have can't talk , am really sorry for you becouse you are fucking losser.
stupid boy

[email protected]
Quote:
U have few days to die

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY WETIN BE UA OWN SEF Y U DEY SWEAR UA FAMILY. I F MAIL ENTER UA BOX U DELETE AM COS U NO D RUNS WEY DEY N E BE LYK SAY NA LONDON U DEY AS I GET SOME MAGA WEY WAN COME LONDON FOR WORK BUT I NO GET PERSON DEA WEY U FOR ARRANGE MAKE WE WORK TOGEDA COLLECT MONEY BUT U DEY HALA FOR WAT REASON I NO SABI.

NO DEY SWEAR ODA PEOPLE MAMA N PAPA N SIBLINGS COS E NO GOOD MA GUY

[email protected]
Quote:
mumu speak english skull u no go drop ur number na make i come kill u dere God punish u

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHHA, I THINK I HAVE CLOSED THE DOOR OF UR MAKING NOISE AND HUNGER WILL KILL YOU THIS DAYS. MUGU, YOU NEVER SEE ANYTHING YET AND FROM HERE YOU WILL LEARN THAT EVERY CLIENT ON THE INTERNET IS NOT FOR ANYBODY. AS YOU FOOLISHLY THAT MR. ALBERT IS FATHER OR HIS OWNING ANY OF YOUR GENERATION.

THUNDER WILL FIRE YOU TO DEATH MUGU LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Shem on you pig

[email protected]
Quote:
A NATIVE DOCTOR THAT COURSES RAIN TO FALL, SHOULD ALSO BE READY FOR THUNDER STORM.

[email protected]
Quote:
I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU KEEP SENDING ME ALL THIS MAIL HERE IS MY NUMBER +229 99139355 PLEASE CALL ME LET ME KNOW WHAT I HAVE DONE TO YOU BECAUSE WHAT EVER YOU SAID TO PERSON YOU DON'T KNOW IS BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
try learn english........

[email protected]
Quote:
You are just an idiot... Why do youngest sending me mail... You will be buried soon

[email protected]
Quote:
I CURSE YOU IN THE NAME OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST. I REVERSE EVERY CURSE BACK TO YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS. YOU ARE CURSE TODAY BY THE BLOOD OF THE EVERLASTING COVENANT. YOU TRUST IN YOUR OGUN BUT I TRUST IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AND I DECREE TODAY THAT YOU WILL GO BLIND FOR A SEASON IN THE NAME OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST THAT I SERVE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr Hunger

Lol hunger is seriously dealing with you, you can give your rotten bank account number so i can wire you some money to take care of your unsecured life....

Quote:
tout look at your email union bank london and that is why you remain unfruithful

[email protected]
Quote:
na God get pass power , osinachi , juju no de work , they are working u local with juju , take God de boast not juju , mugu like u hahaha

[email protected]
Quote:
please can you liver alone, if i have done some wrong to you please forgive me please and me be okay. bagging you please let be okay. bagging with the Name Of God stop sending me that okay.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: THE DISEASE OF IGNORANCE CAN ONLY BE CURED IN THE SCHOOL OF KNOWLEDGE

please wash ur smelling mouth b4 say anything,

Quote:

CHAIRMAN OF ASHAWO CLUB YOU WILL DIE WITH POSION,YOUR DAUGHTERS, WILL BE LESBIAN WHILE YOUR SONS WILL BE HOMOSEXUAL. ONYE NA ACHI EFI, IF U ARE A HUMAN BEING , TELL ME UR NAMES AND WHERE YOU LIVE??? SINCE YOU ARE A MAN EDO GO PUNISH U THIS WEEKMAY OTUN NZU AGULERI FORGIVE YOU FOR YOU DO NOT WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO YOURSELF. YOU THIS FUCKING ASSHOLE NA OBATALA AND STORM GO STRIKE YOU,YOU HAVE NO JOB GO SELL PURE WATER, AM NOT POOR GUY,I OWNS HOTEL EXOTIC CARS,YOU JUST A RAT IN THE HOLE ONYE OHI, IGAGHI AHU IFE OMA NA NDU GI. KA M JUO GI? MUGUA OBU NNE GI KA OBU NNA GI? OLEE I HE INA EBERE AKWA, YOU BASTARD. UCHU GBA KWA GI ,ONYE AJI IKE NSI,IHERE ADIGHI EME GI,OTULE DI KA GI.AJ I OTU NNE GI OOOOOOOO. O GI KA M GA EJI EME YA, GI NA UMU NNE GI CHINEKE KPOKWA GI OKU
FUCK YOUR MOTHER OK, THUNDER FAIR YOUR GENERATION IDIOT.I CAN TRACK YOU BY YOUR EMAIL AND YOU WILL REGRET THE DAY YOUR MOTHER BROUGHT YOU IN TO THE WORLD

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

I NO SAY LIFE DON TIRE YOU AND YOUR ENTER GENERATION FOOLISH GOAT LIKE YOU IDIOT ALL YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]

Quote:
back to sender in JESUS NAME AMENOOO

[email protected]
Quote:

NA OGUN GO KILLED YOUR FATHER AND ALL YOUR FAMILY IF YOU DARE MAIL ME AGAIN , YOU SON OF STUPID BIAFRA.
NA THUNDER GO STRIKE ALL YOUR FAMILY DOWN TO DEATH , YOU WILL NEVER PROSPER IN YOUR LIFE BY THE POWER OF BABA ADEBOYE ,REV MBAKA ANOINTING IN JESUS NAME. GO AND EAT MY SHIT

[email protected]
Quote:

YOUR FATHER GO ALREADY HAS PASS THE GIN OF HARDSHIP TO YOU THROUGH YOUR STUPID POOR MOTHER.

FUCK OFF ,SEE SCAMMER WEY DEY POINT FINGERS

Quote:
your father

[email protected]

Quote:
Mugu talk , be wise , ask God 4 wisdom. fool

[email protected]

Quote:
ol dis my mama say i be ibo wey no sabi wea dem from even ordinary broken english u no sabi write talkless of speaking. u go go school first b4 u go begin dey hala me 4 mail. who u be sef wey we begin do guy from naija enta yankee and oda europe countries wey we don scatter collect moey make investments na im u dey talk say u don chop money. how much u don chop sef. my house for yankee i buy am cash, for spain i buy am cash, for germany i buy am cash for southy i bought dem cash no be naija i go dey talk of.

i don see say na ashawo born u as u no dey get respect for people mama. BASTARD. send me ua address wea u dey for any country make i send my boys come visit u make dem teach u small lesson as u no sabi who u dey yarn wit or e go beta make go back to my former life and i go come visit us spiritually. onye ara

u be ofeke if u no no ua level as far as guy dey concerned as i dey look u for spirit u no follow na just to blow u u go disappear bcs if na d time we i still dey ogboni i go voke u for spirit den make u blind, deaf n dumb den come kill u jeje. so if u dey yarn no ua levels make u no go provoke me i go rememba d tins wey i don 4get tey tey.

send me ua address abeg make i send my boys come vist us or i go just enter us country cs i don see say na london u dey dey use reverend goodluck dey work na bad luck i go just take full ua life if u no no. u dey say i no go collect money, me of all guyman wey one of my maga just pay me $450k yesterday morning n im don clear for naija 2day n i don nack am $800k again. who u be sef 4 job wey u dey carry ua dirty mouth wey u neva wash dey come my side.

d least boy wey i get pass u 4 ol levels, ol boy no dey write me again as i get plenty jobs wey dey my hand now and as i dey yarn with you now i dey asia dey arrange my magas and sunday i dey go europe dey go arrange d ones wey my boys get even i no sure say u get papers for dat country wea u dey. u dey talk to me

go baf up first den link me i go give u jobs wey u go take get small money arrange uasef becos u no follow fo guymen levels. NONSENSE. 4 UA INFO GUYS WEY DEY MAKE MONEY NO DEY TALK

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
dont worry i will use that number track for niger soon, im coming home, just wait for me ,thanks for the numbers

[email protected]
Quote:
BROS I WILL CALL YOU I M STILL BUSY ON YOUR MAMA PUSSY I M ENJOYING IT HOW CAN I LEAVE SUCH PUSSY THAT SWEET LIKE SUGAR TO CALL YOU NAWAOH IS NOT POSSIBLE NOW BOY THINK AM NOW

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHHA, MUGU, YOU BE REAL MARKET OLD WOMAN, YOU TALK TO MUCH
LISTEN, AM VERY AGULIER AND IT WILL BE VERY EASY FOR ME TO EVOKE IN MY SHRINE AND USE FOR MAKING MONEY, JUST BE CAREFUL THIS IS SPIRITUAL WORK, DON'T CARRY IT ON UR HEAD BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
You are very very stupid . how dare you local g guy

Quote:
i call you with my uk number , how far guy let work together and share money

[email protected]
Quote:
Don't dog with fool like u

[email protected]
Quote:
Brother you have been sending many mails to me but i don't understand what you are talking about, i have many client i'm working, can you put me clear the client you are talking about ok, so that i will call you we can be brothers

[email protected]
Quote:
NA ME CALL YOU WITH MY UK NUMBER
SEE LET WORK TOGETHER MAKE WILL SHARE MONEY

[email protected]
Quote:
go and fuck your mother.

[email protected]
Quote:
ok where ,calling won't solve it, where should i come and meet you ,e bi like sey u dey mad .

[email protected]
Quote:
U HAVE FEW DAYS TO LIVE

[email protected]
Quote:
your father is *DELETED* you we die

[email protected]
Quote:
BIGGEST FOOL OF THE YEAR

[email protected]
Quote:
OJU LAKAYE LO FI EJE RE WEE, SANGO LO MA PA E, ONI RETI AJE SUN, THOUNDER WILL KILL YOU SOON, YOU BATARD IGBO PEOPLE THAT WILL DIE IN SLAVE MARKET IN NIGERIA. BETTRYAL PEOPLE, YOU WILL SMELL A SEAT OF PRESIDENCY IN NIGERIA BECAUSE OF YOU DUBIOUS ACT. BASTARD, YOU WILL DIE IN A CAR ACCIDENT IN NAME OF MOOLE OLOKUN AGBE.

Quote:
SLAVE GO AND LOOK FOR A JOB, OMOODO

Quote:
I CANT STUPID PERSON LIKE YOU, IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT MEET ME AT AKONWONJO THIS NIGHT, MY NAME IS OSAMA, I AM WELL KNOWN PENSON, IF YOUR PAPA BORN YOU WELL, JUST COME DOWN.. I WILL TEACH A GREAT LESSON YOU WILL NEVER FORGET

Quote:
JUST COME , DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MAKING MOUTH, I THOUGHT YOU SAY YOU A RICH MAN?, JUST MEET ME ANYTIME, ASK FOR OSAMA, EVEN IF YOUR BASTARD IGBO PEOPLE ARE IN AKOWONJO, CONFIRMED MY NAME FROM THEM,
OSAMA 1.

[email protected]
Quote:
TO PEOPLE DOES NOT RUN MAD AT THE SAME TIME SO I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR MAD PEOPLE LIKE YOU, INSTEAD OF WASTING MY CREDIT TO CALL YOU, IT'S BETTER TO GIVE IT TO RESPONSIBLE PERSON NOT USELESS PEOPLE LIKE YOU

MOTHERFUCKER

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS $50 AND $150 MONEY GRAM FOOL.
YOU NO GET WORK. OF YOU HAVE SO MANY JOBS YOU WILL BE VERY BUSY, YOU TOO LIKE ASIRI. YOU THIS COPY AND PASTE IDIOT, YOU THIS $50 AND $150 MONEY GRAM FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
u b goat na goat u b i c say u no get work

[email protected]
Quote:
what have i done to you? be careful before you put your self into trouble. I know you are an igbo boy and i don't wan to do anything wrong to my brother. So respect your self before you loos your life....last warning.

[email protected]
Quote:
listing to me and listing very carefully you son of bitch if i ever receive any email from you again you will see what i ll do you *DELETED* like you,you should go back to school and learn how to write and read.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA OGUN GO KILLED YOUR FATHER AND YOUR FAMILY'S IF YOU DARE WRITE ME AGAIN , OTU NNEGI. SON OF GORILLA. NA FULANI HELMSMEN GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR UGLY SISTER IN ENUGU.

[email protected]
Quote:
48 see make i cap you, if you feel say u get hands and say u get mind, since u jst dey disturb my box, if u feel say get mind paste me ur facebook account make i add u see the fool way dey talk any how. Make we see face to face make u talk all dis shit for my face.

[email protected]
Quote:
you have problem and you talk alot . Abeg park one place i don't have this aiight

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU HAVE TOUCH A TAIL OF TIGHTER AND I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL REGRET WHY DOING THIS!!!

HELLO DEAR AM NOT A NOISE MAKER BUT LETS MY GODS TAKE ACTION AND I GIVE YOU THREE WEEK TO CONFIRM WHAT YOU DID TO YOUR FOLLOW HUMAN BEING GODS ARE ANGRY WITH YOU!!!
YOURS
{ARO OLE NKILISI}

Quote:
I THINK THAT YOUR WISE BUT FOOL IS BETA THAN YOU AND THIS ISSUE WILL NOT END UNTIL GODS JUDGE YOU SOON START FROM TODAY WATCH YOUR LIFE ODOGWU NWOKE HAHAHA
THIS FIGHT IS NOT A PHYSICAL FIGHT BUT SPRITUAL FIGHT IS BEST SOLUTION FOR THIS NEW AGE HAHAHAHA I HAVE RECIEVE ONE MASSAGE FROM YOU TODAY YOUR LIFE IS TO SHORT FROM TODAY HAHAHA COME ND FIGHT MY GODS OOOH
MY NUMBER IS STILL AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO CALL ME WHEN IT HAPPEN KIKIKIKIKIKI

Quote:
LET WATCH AND SEND OOOH
I WILL USE MY LAST BLOOD TO FIGHT YOU AND I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU CANT FINISH WHAT YOU HAVE STARTED NOW HAHHAHAHAHA!!!
THANKS
{ARO OLEME NKILISI}

[email protected]
Quote:
So u no get mind u con say make i go u goat like u

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED AND YOU WILL VERY SOON BE IN YOUR GRAVE AS YOU WISH TO!! TAKE MY WORDS

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a frustrated goat and you will die by thunder how can you bear Zenith Bank if you are not interest why can't you keep you hands off and stop writing nonsense? I returned every of your statements to you one after the other the death will continue to happen in your family until it get your turn and you must not escape it. You only escape if you withdraw your statement mark my word cause I never course you for a bit and you are not the only person that received this mail since you chose to be St. Holy you will see what will happen to you.

[email protected]
Quote:
let this be the last time you send me email stupid boy
you be big fool, if you nor get work look for work and stop sending me email okay

[email protected]
Quote:
If I die, You will also die but am sure you are still in the street without achieving anything and dying in poverty is a sin and I pray that you will die in poverty
Am a multimillionaire already

[email protected]
Quote:
i am a savant of God i am doing job God has sent me to do i give you one month your kidney will break drown and you will die If it did happen withing one moth time know that i was not call by God watch and see you will see
you think am joking you will know who you are talking to.

rev father mark David

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL SOON BE AN ORPHAN AND YPU WILL ALSO LEFT WITH NO RELATIVE AND YOU JUST GO AND KILL YOURSELF AND DIE LIKE A TOUT

[email protected]
Quote:
DON'T WRITING ME EMAIL AGAIN OK

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

I DO NOT KNOW YOU NEITHER HAVE I DONE ANY THING TO YOU NOR ANY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY.I NEVER INTENDED TO HURT YOU OR ANY BODY AROUND YOU.YOUR WISHES HAS BEEN RETURNED BACK TO YOU.CLAIM IT IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.

Quote:
HERE YOU HAVE MEET YOUR DOOM

[email protected]
Quote:

make we share good money together ok that your client had paid me too much money and he is sending again today

[email protected]

Quote:
u reverend a goodluck or whatever y cant u show ur maturity d maga isnt ur father or uncle so we r in d same lane u r just a kid in d game

Quote:

l dont want to spoil ur work but u r pushing me to d extreme l would foward ur mails to me, to ur client n thats d end be careful dont fuck with me l never contacted d maga it was a coincidence n u r blabbing,put ur mail in ms word n c the school u went?

[email protected]

Quote:
REVEREND GOOODLUCK what is the name of that you MAGA?

[email protected]
Quote:

guy you the mad ooooo, who you be and what concern me and you, which maga are you talking about? which phone number did you call?

[email protected]

Quote:
Get lost with all these listed Evils!

[email protected]
Quote:

Bross please you got the wrong email am not who you think is the person please check the email before insulting. Thank you

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FOOL CALLING YOURSELF A GUY MAN, DONT WORRY I
WILL GET YOU.

[email protected]

Quote:
Hello Boss,

Abeg no vex ooo I dont understand what you are saying you said i send something to your client how when i need you to come down and talk to me because I swear down i dont know what you are talking about you just dey para for me like say me and you dey work together or something i dont get I never collect aza for your hand before and i never give any client aza before come down let me know what you are saying pls.

Mike
Quote:

Na OGUN GO KILL YOU FOR ME YOUR PAPA I EVEN DEY FOLLOW YOU TALK LIKE STREET *DELETED* YOUR FATHER EVEN IF PERSON HACK YOUR MAGA THE PERSON COME YOUR HOUSE COME HACKA NI ? MUMU

[email protected]

Quote:
Lol! Ape

Quote:

Lol. Nigerian "I go drag you copes down the...." Stop wasting your time threatening me. Us your time well sir

[email protected]

Quote:
WHO IS THIS ?

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

Hello
I got your mail and i want you to know that there is nothing a dead
rat like you can do to me okay... You are just a dumb that lacks
etiquette okay.. I dont think i have come across a dumb ass like
before in my life and i can see a reason why you will be pestering and
threaten me with a god that i never know about... Go fuck yourself off
cause i never believe in your words okay.... To hell with you and your
entirely generation okay and for your information, my mama has made it
big more than your whore momma okay...

Quote:
Silence is the best way to answer a fool and a nonentity like you...

Quote:

Thanks for all the blessings you rained on me okay..... Dunno what to
even say to you than to tell you to go and hang yourself if you are
really what you are okay cause i dont know you or your fucking
generation from adam... Infact you are a miscreant.... To hell with
you.. Bad luck

[email protected]
Quote:

U NOR GET SENSE SHA I DEY SEE AM FOOL,TIME WEN U TAKE COMPOSE THIS NONSENSE REACH YOU TAKE HUSTLE GET MONEY FOOL

Quote:

See this fool Igbo Mumu idiot fellow ur mama and papa Na toilet dem go die put,poverty over ur family
U give u laptop self?
Come meet me for India Na ordeee Mumu BOI

Quote:

I go chop ur client and I go chop your money
Money must be made and money must be chopped
I chop dollars and pounds even Kuwait DEY wait for me Lolz
I finish all una client
I just collect $30,000

[email protected]
Quote:

MY GOD ALMIGHTY HAS NEVER FAIL AND I KNOW HE IS THERE FOR EVER AND I PROMISE YOU WILL LOSS YOUR LIFE IN JESUS NAME .

Quote:

the world of my almighty God make me to understand that no weapon that is formed against me shall not prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shait condemn.In Jesus name Amen

[email protected]

Quote:
GO BACK TO SENDER

Quote:

madness is very very close to you

[email protected]
Quote:

Who are you,you can't even spell correctly,who gave you the right to email me? I don't know you shall and two I am two big to flow with you..

MR POUNDS
SIR CURRENCY
BIG BOSS
SELF MADE BOSS
THE MAN IN ‎GODS HAND
GOD FIRST SON

So Fuck off

Quote:

Wait a minute!! What did I do to you,that you have the right to send me this type of message? I done nothing wrong so what the hell are you saying and what the meaning of that,i bet you!! You will surely regret it and nothing can stop.

[email protected]
Quote:

BABA NO BE SO,IF U BE REAL GUY MAN U NO GO TEXT ME DIS KIND TIN...GOD BLESS YOU AND IF I DO YOU BAD MAKE GOD JUDGE MORE MONEY COME YOUR WAY..I WISH YOU MILLIONS YOU SHALL BE ONTOP YOUR ENEMIES PEOPLE SHALL ENVY YOU..THIS DECEMBER YOU SHALL DRIVE YOUR CAR OF YOUR CHOICE...STAY COOL BRO AND FORGIVE FOR WHATEVER I DID...ONE LOVE

[email protected]
Quote:

BACK TO THE SENDER AND MAY GOD SAFE YOU FROM THIS COURSE THAT YOU HAVE
LAY DOWN TO YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION...FUCK YOU *DELETED* YOUR MAMA PUSYY
BOMBO..
I DECREE TUNDER FIRE YOU WITH YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION..

Quote:

MR.BADLUCK!
SONGO GO KILL YOU IN ALL STEP YOU TAKE IN YOUR LIFE.
OLORIBURUKU VARGABON TO BE.

[email protected]
Quote:

EKPA,
NA TRAILER WHEN NI NO GET BRAKE GO KILL YOU AND DEM NO GO SEE YOURS PARTS BURRY

Quote:

I can feed all ur generations. u moron eat sheat and die bastard and waste product like you. U no go pass this minutes you go die and your family go follow you 1 after the other. dem go rape your sister and ur mama and drop dem for gutter. when e don happen you go learn how not to cause people u don't know

Quote:
You be 100% idiot. i can feed ur whole village for 1 year. i mean it.

[email protected]
Quote:

YOUR DAYS ARE ALREADY IN MISERABLE ....YOU WILL GO WITH AN EMPTY POCKET NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE IN THIS COUNTRY.....YOUR FAMILY WILL BE BURRIED IN ONE GRAVE ..USELESS HUMAN BEING ....MAY YOU DIE A SHAMEFUL DEATH.....VULTURE WILL EAT YOUR BODY IN THIS COUNTRY ...IDIOT .........AMADIOHA WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE USELESS MOTHER AND FATHER INCLUDING YOU IDIOT ......YOU BASTARD .....LOOK AT YOU .IDIOT THAT STILL LIVING IN A MUD HOUSE..........YOU WILL WILL BEG FOR FOOD IN THIS TOWN............I SWEAR WITH MY BLOOD YOU WILL NEVER SEE OR COLLECT AGAIN FROM MUGU UNTIL YOU DIE LIKE YOUR BROTHER WHO DIE MISERABLE DEATH ........HUNDRED YEARS OF BAD LUCK IS YOURS AND YOUR ENTIER FAMILY IDIOT ....YOUR MAMA IS A FORMAL HARLOT IN BENIN HOTEL AND YOUR DAD A HUNTER WHO IS NOTHING BUT A DEAD RAT.....YOUR MAMA IS NOW IN GRAVE ALREADY .....BET ME YOU WILL BE POOR LIKE A CHURCH RAT......USELESS RACE LIKE YOU .....DIRTY PIG LIKE YOU IDIOT ....YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANY GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE BOTH IN YOUR FAMILY ....YOU WILL GET INTO A BIG PROBLEM WITHIN TWO WEEKS FROM NOW I SWEAR...AND YOU WILL END YOUR USELESS LIFE IN JAIL...IDIOT....AM FAR BIGGER THAN YOU OK ....AM BLESSED BEYOND YOUR EXPECTATION.....AMADIOHA WILL DESTROY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THIS FRIDAY....MISERABLE PUNK .....THE ILLITERACY IS WRITTEN ON YOUR BASTARD FACE.....THUNDER WILL STRIKE YOU AND YOUR MAMA WITH YOUR USELESS PAPA TO DEATH
THE FOWL OF THE AIR WILL EAT YOUR BODY THIS WEEKEND IN THIS CITY .......BAD LUCK AND DEATH WILL BE THE NEWS THAT WILL WILL OCCURING IN YOUR FAMILY AND SO SHALL IT BE .YOUR FAMILY AND YOU ARE DOOM WITH CALAMITY.THERE WILL BE NO REMEDY FOR IT ,,,,IDIOT

Quote:
YOUR GRAVE HAVE BEEN DUG USELESS BEING.....YOU WILL BE AS POOR AS CHURCH RAT
IDIOT THAT LIVE IN MUD HOUSE USELESS MUGU ...MAY YOUR DAYS AND THE DAYS OF YOUR MOTHER BE NUMBERED AND MISERABLE .......YOU HAVE LAY A VERY BIG CAUSE TO YOUR LIFE AND THE LIFE OF YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY IDIOT
YOUR MOTHER IS A HARLOT IN AJEGUNLE SHE IS NOW A HIV DISTRIBUTOR TO YOUR FAMILY .....YOU WILL NEVER SEE BETTER IN YOUR LIFE.....BAD LUCK AND MISFORTUNE IS YOUR PORTION TILL THIS WORLD COME TO AN END ....SHAMELESS IDIOT ....YOUR MAMA AND PAPA IS STILL LIVING IN A MUD HOUSE AND YOU ARE HERE DOING BIG BOY IDIOT .....MISERABLE PUNK . YOU WILL SURELY BEG FOR HELP AND YOU WILL NOT SEE IT ....OGUN WILL STRIKE YOU AND YOU FAMILY TO EARLY GRAVE .......GO TO HELL IDIOT OF NO COMPARISON ........BEFORE YOU ENTER THIS GAME AM THERE ,,,,,WITH THE SPIRIT THAT IS FOLLOWING ME I CAUSE YOU TODAY TO BE A USELESS MAN IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE AND TO BE A CALAMITY TO YOUR FAMILY .HUNGRY CAT .....FOOL.....VAGABOND .........YOU AND YOUR MAMA ARE NOTHING BUT DUST .....IDIOT I NOW LAY EVERLASTING CAUSE TO YOUR FAMILY ..THERE SHALL BE A DARKNESS IN YOUR WAY ...THERE WILL BE ALSO DOOM AND CALAMITY IN YOUR FAMILY ....YOUR FAMILY WILL BE AN AMBULANCE PARK....BECAUSE DEATH WILL TOLL IN YOUR FAMILY NIGHT AND DAY ...OGUN WILL STRIKE YOU AND YOUR USELESS MOTHER TO DEATH ...SHAMELESS AND DIRTY GUY LIKE YOU

Quote:
LOOK AT YOU SHAMELESS IDIOT.....SEE YOU AT THE SEAT OF DEATH .....YORUBA PEOPLE THAT IS DIRTY AS PIG
YOUR MUM IS HARLOT I WILL FUCK HER IN LAGOS;;;;;SHAMELESS IDIOT....DEATH IS KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR NOW...YOU WILL NEVER LAST MORE TWO DAYS ALUSI OKIJA WILL WIPE YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY IDIOT...SHAMELESS YORUBAS....PEOPLE THAT DO NOT HAVE ONE TALK ..IDIOT ....I PITY FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE DOOMED ....IMAGINE YOUR BROTHER IS VICE PRESIDENT BUT HE IS AS USELESS AS YOUR PAPA....HAUSA PEOPLE KILL HIS SISTER BUT HE DIDNT TALK ..JUST BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE ARE USELESS AND DOOMED ....THE KILL ABIOLA AND WIFE YOU USELESS PEOPLE STILL KEEP CALM IDIOT ....BASTARD .....YOUR DAYS AND THE DAYS OF YOUR MUM AND ENTIRE FAMILY IS NUMBERED ....USELESS ILLITERACY ....PEOPLE THAT IS STILL LIVING IN MUD HOUSE BY THIS PRESENT AGES ......UDELE RIKWA UZU GI AND OZU NNEGI...A RACE THAT HAS BEEN CAUSED BY THEIR FOREFATHERS.... THERE WILL BE NO BREATHING LIVING THIN IN YOUR FAMILY ..YOU PEOPLE WILL DIE LIFE FOWL ....YOU WILL DIE HERE LIKE CHICKEN ....IDIOT ....FAG......

[email protected]

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. YOU SUCH AN IDIOT

Quote:

HAHAHAHAHA. MUMU,MUGA,SHEBI YOU BE GOD.AMADIOHA GO SLEEP WITH YOUR WIFE TONIGHT LIKE YOUR FRIENDS DOES. FOOLISH FOOL,CHECK YOUR SPELLINGS BEFORE YOU CALL YOURSELF A LITERATE. I'M NOT SURE YOU COMPLETED J.H.S FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:

Motor kill your papa wey don ready die, ur mama wey b lik who dey grade, people wey get money no dey cast, poverty wan kill your full family. Mark dis my word, dis night u and your fada and your mother with all your siblings o die......ur mama na prostitute, very cheap one bcas i don fuck her tire and your papa na driver for market square bcas i don enter e bike b4......u b dey tink say na motor, no o.....na bike........ur mama cheap die 200 u don fuck am.....i know say u don fuck her before na.....no nor b her sef na it.......useless bastard family....go to hell

Quote:
Fuck your whole fucking generation asshole

[email protected]

Quote:
motor kill your mama

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Who are you idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
Ok
oga if the man paid you then enjoy, na ur luck,

Quote:
u
am sure ur not normal, look at what you use ur time to write, am very sorry for you, u cant focus on ur job, just to dey write rubish, this is how you will make the money, very sorry for your pple, now wounder your poor,
and the worst part is dat ur an ibo man, sorry is ur name, use ur time on a better thing my broda, stop this jagon, i am in Abijan if you dont know what is happening we can help you more, b wise dear,
Good luck and one luv

[email protected]
Quote:
Bros you no dey tire 4 cause....... your mata hard ooo.......... 4 my life i like trouble na play i dey even follow you play since ooo..... No go take am serious oooo one love

[email protected]
Quote:
I send u this,manaless like u.fuck of

[email protected]
Quote:
over cocaine is a mental case

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK MOTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
YORUBA FOOLS BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
your mate they hustle you they cause your family

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender holy ghost fire,

[email protected]
Quote:
God go punish ur fore father's and u with ur generations... Ogun, Sango go strike u amen... U go land ur plane go crash ni and na only u go die.. Mad person

[email protected]
Quote:
remain dead

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DON DO GUY WORK FOR TORONTO FINISH YOU DE GO 9JA

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy y diz message na.... Wetin b all diz... I don't knw u nd u Jjst wokr up nd start saying stupid tinz... well back to sender... if ave done wrong to u den tell me first before u start saying tinz okay....

[email protected]
Quote:
Mumu; Ewu Hausa like you.
Monkey like you.
Otu Nne gi.
You are a disgrace to your generation.
Get lost in hell! You bitch!

[email protected]
Quote:
As i speak to you, your generation is coursed already, BASTARD IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
VILLAGE BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
look i no you and i will tell you no mater condition i will get you red handed im hagaly

[email protected]
Quote:
BROS ARE YOU TALKING ME DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO I SWEAR I SHOT YOU HONESTLY WERE DO YOU STAY INFACT WITH THIS NUMBER I WILL MAKE SURE I TRACK YOU DOWN YOU WANT TO TRY ME I HAVE BEEN PLAYING WITH YOU AND YOU WANT TO PAST YOUR LINE

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHA YOU BE CONFIRM MUMU. KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF. GO BACK TO YOUR MECHANIC WORK.

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender in JESUS NAME AMENOO

[email protected]
Quote:
it will never be well for all your generation again idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck your mama awou

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU!!!! AND YOUR UNBORN KIDS

[email protected]
Quote:
I WISH TO INFORM U THAT I RECEIVE YOUR MAIL AND REGRET TO SAY THAT YOUR THE MOST BIGGEST FOOL ON EARTH
DON,T EVER SEND ME SUCH MAIL.
THANKS.

[email protected]
Quote:
U CAN GO TO HELL WITH YOUR ODUDUMUDUDU SHIRINE.MAY HEAVENLY GOD DESTROY U AND UR SO CALLED FAKE SHERINE

[email protected]
Quote:
otu nne gi, you, go and die with your juju villagers toto man idiote

[email protected]
Quote:
NA GOD ALMIGHTY WHEN I DEY SERVE FO RAIN THUNDER AND LIGHTLY UPON UNA HEAD AND UNA JUJU HEAD, YOU BETTER REPENT BEFORE YOU HEAD IS OFF, YOU INCOMPETENT FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
hello thanks for your message, but i want to tell you something pleas tell you juju that i have the stronger juju that peas yours. do you know were i come from? see late me tell you i am juju savant i have save many tip of juju before i gate into office worker so search emails very well before you send i will forgive you because you dont know me if not

Quote:
hahaha are you a freed of deed? hahahaha i think you want to treat me with your format well i wish you good look with your format i joust want to shake you to know ho you are but i have know ho you are

Quote:
NA GOD ALMIGHTY WHEN I DEY SERVE FO RAIN THUNDER AND LIGHTLY UPON UNA HEAD AND UNA JUJU HEAD, YOU BETTER REPENT BEFORE YOU HEAD IS OFF, YOU INCOMPETENT FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
God punish yur generation!!!!! and thatjuju will soon kill you this new year wasia

[email protected]
Quote:
Otolo gbabuo Nne gi there.

You are more than a dead rat, u are from where juju is being celebrated rember someone is from where the juju is bor and I happen to be that person.

Lemme tells you I am juju myself people dey worship me.

I will call you on the phone and once you pick the call you will never hear again in your life, You know what Alusi Aguleri will do to you.

Listen I already have the names of your and your entire family and I am going to take them one by one until your family finish,

If not for the fact that I don’t like having sex which old women, I would have fucked your mother this night because I know where she lays her head.

Meanwhile I can manage your senior sister but her pussy sucks.

She don’t even have a nice nipple, and her toto dey smell.

See guy u better go and die becos u will remain poorverty 4ever owu ga asagbugi.

NU OFIA

Barrister my yash.

Olodo Ghana

Your mates dey find money u dey find tototo

[email protected]
Quote:
Ogun dey kill you? Abi you want make I swear for you ? God go punish you if you ever send me all this kind dirty mails. If you make me vex I go let you know say I be full time Esan boy from benin na we dey fly for day time uromi boy at that

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE DEATH 4 UR DOMOTH 4 ALL UR FAMILY MEMBERS
NA YOU GO DIE WITH UR JUJU FAKE THING WEE DE WORSHIP U BE LIKE AM YOU WEN DO AM ALSO BE LIKE AM YOU AND UR FAMILY MEMBERS GO DIE OK

[email protected]
Quote:
God go punish you and your fake juju na this fomate you take day collect control my guy go fine better go throw stop wasting ur time fine better work throw ,ur formate can not make somone pay you money because he no know about your foolish juju ,my guy wise up no time this na new year

[email protected]
Quote:
OGUN KILL YOUR GENERATION YOUR PAPA NA GOAT AND YOU SELF NA GOAT WHEN YOU DEY FUCK YOUR MAMA YOU BE PIG

Quote:
NA YOUR MAMA TOTO DEY SMALL YOU LOOK LIKE THE GOAT I KILL FOR XMAS AND I GAVE YOUR MAMA PART OF THE born to clean her toto since you could not afford any thing for your Ashawo mama to eat.What a pity Governor Fashola of Lagos State have order the police to arrest you and your mother for selling her big toto with HIV infection God will never forgive you bitch.OGUN GO FINISH YOU AND YOUR PAPA THAT IS IF YOU STILL HAVE ONE BECAUS I REMEMBER WHEN THEM SHOOT YOUR FATHER FOR ARM ROBBERY FOR UNDER BRIDGE FOR IKEJA WHAT A SHAMEFUL FAMILY YOU COME FROM

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck your papa and maman , i am from benin teste am and i am scam like u.SMALL BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
are u not stupid fool like mama thank u mumgu

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT,

I DON CHOP THE MONEY MAKE UNA GO TO HELL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND MUGUN.YOU R A VERY SMALL BOY.WE OPERATE ON HIGHER LEVEL THAN YOUR SHALOW BRAIN.OKURUMOJE WILL SUCK YOU BLOOD AND MAKE ALL SISTERS BARREN AND YOU WILL DIE SUDDENLY.YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED ON EARTH.SPIRITUALLY UR TWO SHALL BE BLINDED BY THE LORD OF GANESH.KALIA.KALASE,KASHARA,ARAMSE PAGELE ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS.THIS NITE LORD OF GANESH WILL FUCK YOUR MAMA TOTO AND SUCK YOUR MAMA BLOOD TILL SHE DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
TONDER FIRE YOU AND THAT YOUR JUJU GOD PULISH YOU IF YOU WONT TO TROW YOU WORK YOU KNOW THE PERSON YOU CAN TELL THIS THAT YOUR JUJU WILL KILL YOU BEFOR THAT TOW MOTH'S TIME

IIF I BIN THE SON OF GOD ALMIGHTY SO SHA HI BE TO YOU IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
HE IS ON ANOTHER BILL TO PAY AND YOU CANNOT STOP IT BECAUSE YOU ARE A KID ON THIS BUSINESS OK.

FUCK OFF THERE ASSOLE

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

BACK TO SENER BEFORE THIS MONEY IN JESUS NAMEA MENOO

Quote:
back to sender b4 MONDAY MORNING IN JESUS NAME AMENOO

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE JUST A JOBLESS YOROBA MAN FOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Quote:
JOBLESS IDIOT SO YOU HAVE ALL THIS TIME? MUMU

Quote:

NA YOU BE THE BIG FOOL, SO YOU HAVE TIME FOR ALL THIS NONSENCE I BEG GO DIE

[email protected]
Quote:

First i dont even no u and i have not done anything wrong to u. So am not bordered about u. I live u with ur concience

Quote:

U ARE A BASTARD. SHOW UR IDENTITY MAKE I END UR LIFE; IDIOT; I TAKE ANY OF UR MONEY WHY U DEY INSULT UR GENERATION; FRUSTRATED HUMAN BEING

Quote:

U BE BORN THROWAWAY; NA ILLITERACY DEY WORRY U NA UR SELF U DEY LAY COURSE UPON; I NOR NO U,I NOR TAKE UR MONEY, SO U NO SEE SAY NA U BE D FOOLISH PERSON; NA ACCIDENT GO COLLECT UR HEAD; U BE GOAT

[email protected]

Quote:
very soon you will die like caw, i am always great man.

[email protected]

Quote:
your father will die first

[email protected]

Quote:
Kii Lo de. If you have been in the game and you expect success then you shouldn't be cursing your brother. Your email sounds like you are a reverend or it is a scam too? I wont return what you sent me but I pray you get blessed in the game you choose because I know it is not as easy here in this country. My mother didnt send me this neither my father nor anybody. "Man must survive by hook or by crook"
Call me any name but I am so damn sure 'you no holy pass'
Signing out,
Truly yours
Hustler AYO.

[email protected]
Quote:

ure a big fool, u nor even serious for d yahoo wen u wan do self,
Foolish idiot, u'll die of poverty.
Animallllllll

Quote:

But guy wait ooo, wetin lead to these insults self, who are you?
Abi na your work be this? ?
To insult pple??

[email protected]

Quote:
THE SAME TO YOU...... I WISH YOU WORSE SITUATION AND CONDITION THAN THIS AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE HAPPINESS IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE BECAUSE YOU ARE ALREADY IN THE BOTTOMLESS PIT OF ABYSS WHERE YOU WILL ROTTEN FOREVER.NEMESIS WILL ALWAYS CAUGHT UP WITH YOU AND YOU WILL MEET YOUR END IN NO DISTANCE TIME. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE FOOL YOU ARE

Quote:

FROM YOUR WRITE UPS, I HAVE SEEN HOW ILLITERACY HAS CHOPPED OFF YOUR BRIAN. YOU HAVE NOTHING UP STAIRS SO YOU CAN NEVER BE A GUY MAN, YOU WILL FOREVER REMAIN RETCHED AND POOR. YOU YOURSELF KNOWS THAT YOU ARE A BASTARD SO I CAN'T BE WASTING MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH A RETCHED MAN LIKE YOU.

YOU ARE A FOOL FOREVER AND YOU WILL FOREVER BEG FOR FOOD.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic