SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN HOW UMULERI KILLED 5,000 PEOPLE OF AGULERI.

WHILE AGULERI KILLED ONLY 2 OF THEM.

I KNEW YOU MUST CAME FROM AGULERI. THE AGULERI PEOPLE ARE VERY VERY STUPID.

ALL OF THEM BEHAVES LIKE A GOAT, INCLUDING YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER.

SHAME ON YOU.

ONLY AGULERI PERSON CAN USE GMAIL ACCOUNT FOR BANK. YOU SEE HOW STUPID YOU ARE?

HUNGRY IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOUR FAMILIES ARE BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
POT WEY DEY CALL KETTLE BLACK POOL FOOL UNION BANK ENGLAND @ GMAILHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,POOR FOOL I DON REPORT YOU SCAMMER

[email protected]
Quote:
u ll die mark my word i return it back to u. i give u 21days

[email protected]
Quote:
STOP FOOLING YOUR SELF AND MAKE USE OF YOUR TIME

[email protected]
Quote:
your pray is back to sender i said it in the name of Tb joshua YOU
WILL DIE THIS YEAR

[email protected]
Quote:
that is how your stupid ass hole mother brought you up

[email protected]
Quote:
U WILL NOT WAKE UP FROM SLEEP; I SWEAR NA DOG GO EAT YOUR DEAD BODY SOON. YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR GENERATION GO DIE FOR ACCIDENT THIS YEAR. GOD GO PUNISH U;YOU ANIMAL; YORUBA WEN DEY SHIT FOR HOUSE. DIRTY FOOLISH TRIBE. IF U REPLY DIS MESSAGE, YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL SINK TO THE GROUND.

[email protected]
Quote:
THUNDER FIRE YOUR GENERATION PUPA LIKE YOU FUCK YOUR FUCKING ASS IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME NO SAY MY MAILER DEY GO WILL MUMU UNION BANK ENGLAND

[email protected]
Quote:
i am covered with the blood of jesus

[email protected]
Quote:
BROS;
NA REAL CONFIRM CULTIS U DEY TALK TO,IF U KNOW WHO U DEY TALK, U NO GO FIT DEY WRITE ALL THIS SHIT.

[email protected]
Quote:
BAD ENGLISH.. HOW WORK YOUR WORK WAN TAKE PAY..FIRST: UNION BANK OF ENGLAND FOR GMAIL...I SORRY FOR YOU.. YOU GO WORK ALL YOUR LIFE BUT YOU NO GO COLLECT CENT FROM CLIENT... I BE ABUJA BASE...COME TO ASOKORO AND ASK ON THE DON...THEM GO TELL YOU..FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Am from Aguleri too my brother what happened

[email protected]
Quote:
EWU WHY BECAUSE,

YOU SEE THAT YOU ARE AN ILLITERATE WHO CAN NOT EVEN SPEAK A CORRECT SENTENCE.

EWU AGULERI.
YOU CAN NOT INVITE ME AT YOU TEE HOTEL BECAUSE I DO NOT GO TO WHERE NEUZANS GO TO.
IF YOU WANT TO SEE ME , COME TO SHERATON HOTELS IKEJA THEN YOU CALL ME ON MY LONDON NUMBER WHICH IS ROAMED THEN I WILL COME OUT. I DO NOT NEED TO COME WITH ANY BODY. I WILL FACE YOU AND THOSE YOUR BOYS SQUARELY. THEN AFTER THAT I LOCK YOU UP AT GID IKEJA WHERE YOU WILL STAY AND DIE BECAUSE NO BODY WILL EVER COME TO BELL YOU OUT.
EWU AGULERI AND MMANWU UMULERI NA EFUEFU
IDIOT ILLITRATE MAN THAT CAN NEVER MAKE A CORRECT SENTENCE. DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL AT ALL? BASTERD

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL I HAVE EVER SEEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hahahahah, I have no doubt that you are a total slave to poverty and so will your dead body be brought back from that your so-called Monaco sooner than you expect.

I am a money man in London and till you drop dead you will never afford just the cheapest car that I use worth 40,000pounds. You see why I called you a slave to poverty?
Dead man standing.

Your entire generation will never know peace, you will suffer in that your so-called miserable Monaco until your are dead and brought back home. Stupid motherfuker.

I wish you are closer to me I will strangle you to death and Squeeze life out of your fucking eyes.

Etteh Calaba. You can't even spell words correctly and yet you called your self a guy man. Cut and nail guy man.

Listen, you better go back to your village and start farming or tapping palm wine as scam is not for illiterates like you.

I called you a bastard because your mother gave birth to you and drop you at the gutter and that was the major reason you couldn't attend school.

UGLY DIRTY MONSTER

Chalos Mordi
Quote:
+447537162151

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
guy u be foool, stack illiterate...no ever write me for my box again, i base in abuja.....i nor be dull boy for street....make thunder fire you.....nor dey waste my time when i go take do precious thing dey write you, f you do anyhow i go close this ur box under 5 mins, wetin dey worry you.take your time.be warned for the last time.

Quote:
if you doubt me, send me rubbish wether dem nor go close this ur fucking email when u take dey send rubbish.u have no job you are jobless street boy...............go and learn volcanizer.fool

[email protected]
Quote:
Thunder fire your generation. Fool

Quote:
Tell Ayaka aguleri to prepare music for your burial idiot wey no dey age grade. Next time you write nonsense for me I will gather your own mates to beat you up animal

[email protected]
Quote:
i see that you are a bastard man. so you have that Gods to insult me again if you have that 419 power to kill our to make money for boys in the street just try me if i we not prosecute you by the Togo Government.

and you will go for prison me or you. POLICE is after you as i am talking with you..........................

Quote:
psalms 36 1:12
Human Wickedness.
sin speak to the wicked deep in their hearts;they reject God and have no reverence for him.
Because they think so highly of themselves,they think that God will not discover their sin and condemn it. their speech is wicked and full of lies,they no longer do what is Wis and good.they make evil plans as they lie in bed;
nothing they do is good,and they never reject anything evil.

The Goodness of God

Lord,your constant love reaches the heavens;your faithfulness extends to the skies.your righteousness is towering like the mountains; your justice is like the depths of the sea. people and animals are in your care.
How precious,O God, is your constant love! we find protection under the shadow of your wings.
We feast on the abundant food you provide; you let us drink from the river of your goodness. you are the source of all life, and to do good to those who are righteous. do not let proud people attract me or the wicked make me run away.E.T.C
1 john 4:8
job 14:14

[email protected]
Quote:
guy, i don bone d work oh, run am an i wish u all d best

abeg giv me tools

i hail bro

[email protected]
Quote:
na fool u be

[email protected]
Quote:
thurder fire you ad ur papa ad mama

[email protected]
Quote:
you did not go to school even,........ you are an illiterate,..... can you see your English ?

[email protected]
Quote:
The LORD punishes Israel.

The LORD heard your complaints and became angry,and so he solemnly declared,Not one of you from this evil generation will enter the fertile land that I promised to give your ancestors. Only Caleb son of Jephnneh will enter it. He has remained faithful to me,and i will give him and his descendants the land that he has explored. Because of you the LORD also became anger with me and said, Not even you. Moses, will enter the land.But strengthen the determination of your helper,Joshua son of Nun.He will lead Israel to occupy the land.

Quote:
I have descended to move out from Togo. to my own town Ukwani in Delta State Nigerian. sir,i want to assure you that my going out from Togo his because of your daughter CHINEYI OKEKE. Chairman Ishigu one of Ishigu. daughter.,

respect sir,i still want you to understand that i am a farmer i have land to pleat Foods and less of you kind in imagine. if only you can promise to come my village after i have been there.i and your Igbo brothers will welcome you and your friends. this is my Conditions because i am going to powered Music. Entertainment Industrious.

Call me, give me T.P.

[email protected]
http://www.scammed.by/scam.php?id=71815
Quote:
send me ur name, i will send you some cash, please leave me alone. I am a pastor.

[email protected]
Quote:
FCUK YOU FCUK YOU FCUK YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE 1 MILLION BASTERD AND FOOLISH BY WRITTING THIS USELESS NONESENSE EMAIL. MUGU IF U DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO JUST GO BACK TO VILLAGE

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
+27710440161 OR + 27734586090 IF U NO CALL ME MAKE I TELL U WERE UR MAMA RUN GO BEFORE SHE GO DIE U REGERT AM 4 LIFE. BIG TIME MUMU 4 LIFE.

Quote:
MUMU WAY THE VIS BECAUSE E NO FIT MAKE AM 4 LIFE

Quote:
FOOL MUMU WAY NO HIM MAMA AND PAPA, U JUST GROW ON UR OWN. U R THE HEIGHT MUMU WAY I DON SEE 4 LIFE.

Quote:
BASTERDBASTERDBASTERDBASTERDBASTERDBASTERD
BASTERDBASTERDBASTERDBASTERDBASTERDBASTERDBASTERD

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
go kill your self...

[email protected]
Quote:
bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE GI THERE. UNION BANK ENGLAND

[email protected]
Quote:
pls who are you and why are you insulting me and my entire family. I dont know you and you do not know me either . What did i do to you to be called names. I do not have you in my contact , so how did you get email contact? Pls stop all that and be on your own.

Quote:
what is the meaning of all this? who are the owners of all these email
contacts.? This is all strange to me. Pls explain.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are must stupid person and big fools like your mother and your father. God almighty will punish and you will died very soon bastard like you with all your family's

Quote:
I will tell you that i am a spiritual person and what you said will followed you and from today you will not better in your life anymore and you will died like fools with all your family's. I want to tell you that i am from Aguleri and that thing that came out from you mouth will killed you and will report you and all your family's to my juju and you will see what will happened to you. Bear it in mind that you will not last this year and whatever you like to do i have said with my mind fools

[email protected]
Quote:
AS YOU PRAY FOR YOUR DREAMS ABOVE SO CHALL IT BE WITH YOU AND AS YOU CALLED ME( R U A LEARNE?) WITH THIS WORD WEY NO DEY FOR BOOK TEACHER YOU BE MY CHAIRMAN FOR THIS BUSINESS

Quote:
Ok am sorrrrrryyyyyyyyyyooooooooooo chairman i no ooooooo say na you nna that your mugu i think e don pay u
agu nwoke ogbu mma no want make you matchet am n'azu...

Quote:
why i no go call you i be agaba di ka m i ve been calling people like you after as you pray and keep praying such agu na alaobgaga son wey u d insult younger brother to alusi okija be warn and receive my call anu mpan come my home and have a chilled moutain wisky for the reall AGABA any way ur not monkey this number dey like the man wey i chop his family acount turn turn bet any how fear no de cause am going to see you any time from now aturu muru ebule daba na nsi...

Quote:
no bi 100 naira airtel wey you d buy for work send your name make i wire you good fund agage bread don finishooo

Quote:
you d smile any wey man of chineke wey de cause thunder to come visit his brother yeye pastor na una fool every were with batcher houses de see vision for i million people mostly women pastor umunwanyi

[email protected]
Quote:
MY GOD BE WITH YOU WITH YOUR FAMILLY
MY GOD FORGEIVE YOU BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING

[email protected]
Quote:
PLEASE CAN YOU GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER SO THAT WILL CAN BE TALK BETTER

[email protected]
Quote:
just leave this game pass you guy no d nsusu here every were you de small time u go beging d preach for diallo
union bank obama you get beta tulz

[email protected]
Quote:
OKE BEKEE LIKE U UME EZI OHIA NNE GI WUO KWA TATA

[email protected]
Quote:
guy leve me now i go call you for your line u too d follow me ooooo
abi you go follow share the doo or
agu nna how far

[email protected]
Quote:
ur father and mama

[email protected]
Quote:
loooool

You did not show any wisdom in your words keep writing me its called hussle so no p

keep writing

[email protected]
Quote:
your father and mother na him u dey talk 2. fool like u papa

[email protected]
Quote:
Poor man. I guess you are doing dishes somewhere. You went to school and cannot use comma and full stop very well. OTU GBAWAKWA NNE GI THERE.

[email protected]
Quote:
I ever knew we still have some idiots in this game. i do not talk with fools but if you need to know how to make money, let me know i can be of help to you bro.
are you are preacher or a thief?

[email protected]
Quote:
LONDON BANK SCAMMER, ONYE OSHI, OLOSHI

[email protected]
Quote:
i will send u zeus virus ......and also send him
diamond swiss loans outlook

Oga pack well u suppose reason me bcuz ur fada no no me before u just dey jonse.....keep making noise about your boiz u dey do format i dey do wire and alibaba u dey talk rubbish wen i vex i swear u will lose this client asshole

[email protected]
Quote:
Dont worry i will deal with you

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL!!!
ARE YOU NOT A FOOL?

[email protected]
Quote:
PLEASE STOP SENDING ME THIS RUBBISH AND PACK-LOAD OF CURES.I DON'T OWE YOU NOTHING AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU.
I HAVE NO BIZZ WITH YOU AND YOU ARE SENDING YOUR MESSAGES TO A WRONG EMAIL ADDRESS...I AM AN ITALIAN AND WHY ALL THIS RUBBISH TO ME,PLEASE CHECK YOUR RECEIVER'S EMAIL ADDRESS BEFORE SENDING OK.

[email protected]
Quote:
I KNOW SAY U NO GET WORK TO DO THAT IS WHY U ARE BUSY WRITTIN RUBBISH.

PERSON LIKE U, NO GET EVEN 1 FOR ACCOUNT NA HIM DEY WORRY U.

NA OWU GO KILL U THERE, U DIS BASTARD HUNGRY MAN.

NOTHING FOR YOU, IF U LIKE MAKE U DEY ANY WHERE U WILL NEVER MAKE IT IN LIFE.

U DID NOT NO ME AND U ARE BUSY INSULTING ME, U GO SEE AM FROM TODAY TILL IN THE NEXT 50YEARS AHEAD YOU WILL NOT COLLECT THE LOWEST CURRENCY ANY WHERE U DEY WORK, NO SO SO DISAPOINTMENT GO DEY COME YOUR WAY.

I BELONG TO SOMEWHERE WHICH IF U GO FIND OUT UR PROBLEM, THEY WILL TELL U TO GO BEG THE PERSON WEY U OFFEND AND MAYBE IT WILL BE TOO LATE TO FORGIVE U.

GOODBYE FOREVER.

[email protected]
Quote:
The problem you have is that you talk too much and all you have said shall return to you In JESUS NAME. AMEN!!!! If you like go to the herbalist or anywhere, i promise you that it will fall and turn back to you because am covered with the Blood of Jesus.

[email protected]
Quote:
SEEMS YOU ARE BORN BY GOAT ,GOD WILL PUNISH FOREVER STUPID IDIOT IF I EVER GET YOU TO FRANK I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU GOD IS MY WITNESS AND I AM SAYING WITH ANGER IF YOU DON;T TIME AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS YOU WILL NOT GO FREE FROM ME REMARK IT FROM TODAY AND SEE,

[email protected]
Quote:
I CUT YOUR JOB. I FUCKED YOUR WIFE. ASK HER. IF THAT IS WHY YOU ARE ANGRY WITH ME. DO NOT WORRY. I WILL STOP THE FOUR ROUNDS AND I WILL BE GOING TWO ROUNDS NOW.

LAST TIME, SHE TOLD YOU THAT SHE WAS TIRED, IT WAS ME THAT FUCKED. LOOK AT YOUR LAST CHILD VERY WELL. I BEGAT THAT CHILD. ISI EWU.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Dead Brain MuMu go Sleep

[email protected]
Quote:
spiritual konji we d work for union bank of obama take agege bread with sleep

Quote:
a killer don tell his prey he will kill him keep praying the ogudi dance onye isi ndi 419 i will send your number to the efcc for your doings anu mpam

Quote:
spiritual blessing man dey speak all this yans na waohhh afu kwam wayo nna teach me how to join your fake blessing na your fault no be dem kom meet you mumu people wey no no say u de play dem send your real number i go get you caught now

Quote:
U NO SABI SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE WHICH BOYS THE ONCE IN THE INTERNET YOU DON SEND THEM SINCE NOW WERE ARE THEY ANU MPAM IF YOU NO SOME THING YOU HAVE CHAALLENGE ME DONT SLEEP THIS NIGHT OR YOU JOIN YOUR GRAND PAPA THEM SO BE AT WAKE TILL 8:30AM TOMORROW SURUGEDE MMOU DE WATCH YOU . YOU GET NUMBER TO CALL POPPY BOY NO BE YOUR SISTER LINE WEY YOU D USE WETIN JOIN ME PUT WITH YOUR SISTER LINE TAAAAAAA OTILE NNEGI

Quote:
IN FACT I BAPTIZE YOU TODAY YOUR NAME NA IMKPU NNEGI

Quote:
UNION BANK LONDON INDEED WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE NOTING MY AME NA ARUSI OKUZU I. FROM ANAMBRA STATE WHAT ELS....ANU OHIA TAAA GBAFUA U DON TRAVEL BEFORE YOU NEVER SEE THE BANK U CLAIM TO TO WORK WETHER THE BANK DON FOLD SINCE BEFORE YOU LEARN HOW TO USE IT HUNGRY JUJU WEY D CHOP DEAD FOWL TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OTILE NNE GI CALL ME LET ME FIX YOU

Quote:
ikpu nngi onye ubia m if u get shrine why u de here d look for then i no de call any number send my 1500 mtn i call you you sabi all this okija and shrin you never make am you no say na the shrin the give mugu moral to pay anu mpam comot 4 road make my mail pass for real men not UNION BANK OTILE M mmou nwuri since 1909 come the block road i climb you with my offesiooooooo anu ohia wey supose send mugu make i work out cash for am dey there they lele make student fall your hand yr don finishoooo we dey half of the year sleep wake up now you go d here egwu christmas i bia chowa onye ige were isi ya for ritual see your number off number wether na congo or u dey self me i no no am sure you never soak garry today if you can see to soak otile mmu ashawo do finish you. my nameooooo ikpu nnegi dear i go call you if an sure your not going to tell any one that i fraud yu to million pounds this month

[email protected]
Quote:
your kids will never grow

Quote:
your future you will never see fool.

Quote:
Your papa and mama

Quote:
your family

[email protected]
Quote:
lets stop fighting like kids, how are you doing

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Niaja Mugu,

You are entirely and completely foolish and a disgrace to the game.I wonder if you are truelly a nigerian because most of the naija guys i know are not foul mouth and stupid like you.If you are a grown up man writing all these abusive messages then you need to grow up and think like a man.

I know you are a guyman to hussling.I dont care what you said you are but rich and big boys dont do crap stuffs like you did.

May all that you ever wished in your messages befall you hundred folds.I wish i can see you in the flesh you will be dead by a big bang bang bang.You know whta that means?

IDIOT GO HANG YOURSELF AND DIE.I hate your memory and may you never see the light of good things in life.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID GUYMAN AND ALL YOU HAVE WRITTEN, I RETURN ALLTO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY IN JESUS CHRIST NAME...AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
union bank of obama pastor na d kind prayer wey you d pray for all the woman mugu wey u de bath for river for pikin and idiots wey d look fpr basterd devil favor is like the tin d pain you send that number u will run away from your home otu nngi ne di sharp

[email protected]
Quote:
see who day insult person...i no say you non get family again...all don die

[email protected]
Quote:
I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR GAY MAN LIKE YOU BECAUSE THE ONLY THING YOU KNOW IS DICK AND PUSSY

[email protected]
Quote:
God hahahahahaha still fool ur ass

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER AND GENERATION WILL DOWN NOW

[email protected]
Quote:
your mother toto , i am coming your house to fuck your sister,do you love that poor man

[email protected]
Quote:
otu nnegi

[email protected]
Quote:
I CAN SEE THAT WITH ALL
ROUNTIFAICATIONS IT SHOWS THAT YOU JUST START THIS GAME, YOU ARE STILL
A KID IN THE GAME WHICH YOU NEED TO LEARN MORE FROM YOUR BOSS LIKE ME,
I DON;T SEE REASON WHY YOU WILL BE WRITING TO ME INSTEAD OR REPLYING
YOUR WORKS THAT SHOWS THAT YOU ARE VERY STUPID AND SO USELESS TO YOUR
PARENT AND OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE NOT MEANT TO BE DOING YAHOO, OR WHATEVER YOU GUYS
CALL IT,CAUSE YOU CAN NOT EVEN WRITE OR SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH,
I WONDER THE TYPE OF PARENTS THAT YOU AHEV THAT COULD NOT AFFORD THE
FEE FOR YOU TO ATTEND A BETTER SCHOOL.

ALL AM ADVICING YOU TO DO IS TO GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE AND LOOK FOR A
PETTY TRADE TO DO, CAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE NOT MEANT TO BE IN THE
CITY, YOU ARE AMONG THE STUPID PEOPLE THAT ARE SPOILING THE GOOD IMAGE
OF OUR COUNTRY (NIGERIA) YOU WILL NEED TO COME LET ME TEACH YOU HOW TO
DO YAHOO NOT THIS RUBISH YOU ARE DOING, YOU WILL SURELY DIE IN
POVERTY.

STUPID IDIOT THAT CALLS HIMSELF A YAHOO BOY

GOD PURNISH YOUR FATHER,

Quote:
DON'T YOU HAVE WORK TO REPLY STUPID MAN, WELL I WAS SUPPOSE TO WRITE
MUCH TO YOU. BUT I HAVE SO MANY TINS TO ATTEND TO,I DON;T HAVE TIME
FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU, CAUSE WITH THE WAY YOU WRITE THOSE SENTENCES IT
REALLY SHOWS THAT YOU ARE VERRY STUPID AND LOW CLASS HUMAN BEING .

[email protected]
Quote:
Repent or you shall die.

[email protected]
Quote:
U CAFE BOY, LOOK AT YOUR ENGLISH? I WONDER HOW YOU COLLECT MONEY FROM MUGU? DO UR FATHER BORN MUGU? COME TO ISLAND I WILL GIVE U MONEY IDIOT? IF I REMEMBER YOU I WILL STRIKE U ANY WHERE U ARE BUT WHY I LEAVE U BECAUSE U ARE A CHURCH RAT.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY UR MAIL NO MAKE SENSE?COME MAKE WE REASON?WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME?IF YOU THINK DAT U ARE WISE COME UP WITH SOME THING AND STOP FOOLING YOUR SELF?I LIKE TO TALK TO MEN NOT THOSE THAT CLEM TO BE MEN?GUY WALK UP?IDETIFIRE YOUR SELF MR UNION BANK LONDON OK
FLASH

[email protected]
Quote:
DOG OTU NNEGI

Quote:
IDIOT !! IDIOT !! IDIOT !! IDIOT IDIOT !! IDIOT !!
IDIOT !! IDIOT
IDIOT !! IDIOT !! IDIOT !! IDIOT

Name : IFEANYI OKALAKA

ADDRESS : NO 85 OBE OFF SAPELE ROAD

PHONE NUMBER : 08077802250

CAR : HIGHLANDER

IDIOT !! IDIOT !! IDIOT !! IDIOT I AM WAITING UR CALL FULL.

[email protected]
Quote:
please do not provoke me

Quote:
stop being foolish, if i need your to kill you, i will not need your details because i can voke your spirit and end you where ever you are

[email protected]
Quote:
sorry bro

my brother sorry if my email gets to you we are all humans you dont need to start coursing some one you dont know

[email protected]
Quote:
small boy go suck ur moms boobs u still need milk.

i can see you are a real small boy, so na 2005 u comot for skull na him u cm dey yarn abeg mr santos guy man try to take your time to do better thing.

[email protected]
Quote:
I WILL TEACH YOU WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW

DO YOU KNOW WHOM AM? NO WORRY I HAVE YOU NUMBER AND I KNOW HOW TO TRACK YOU DOWN NEVER MIND WE SHALL SEE, I WILL PROVE TO YOU WHOM I AM WHEN TIME RREACH NO WORRY,
BYE FOR NOW AND STOP MAKE NOISE

[email protected]
Quote:
u got nothing u ant nobody real Gee dont talk loud...loud ass ant nothing 4yal u make me laugh so much some big fool i wonder who fall for this shit dick sucker maybe some gay

[email protected]
Quote:
This is my ID, MR. mike akachi from Imo state graduate of 2002 Enugu state university of science and technology i read geography and meteorology did my youth service in Zamfara state guzou during sharia era but deu to lack of job in the country left the country for my race there i have this gift and ever since then i have been on with it before i came back few yrs ago to settle down here i stayed and watch time without coming as i join this business, any way i like your litle biography but you did not behalf like a real new man of 21century u no what, how come about 6 children you want to win award hope your not going for the 7-8 one hahahhaa well that is a blessing i cant claim what i have not ok am blessed with my family an good VILLA at home and in here in city PHC. lets forget about chanting in mail and face reality we dont know our selves right just met here like angry two lion ready to devour each other for nothing i dont stay in lagos but down here south south rivers state to crown it all am an XYZ although family dont count when it comes to business that was school levels here is for fun and merry ok I AM A GERMAN a true GERMAN IF WE CAN MEET ANY TIME YOU COUNT with your eyes what am made of we dont bragg like them but what is on the ground we can judge a friend is also good to test and be trusted sail tight if you a German if not still good my friend

Quote:
ALSO TO INFORM YOU I DO NOT DEPEND ON THIS ALONE I HAVE OTHER THINGS AM IN TO e.g AM IN TO marine inspection services, have a good mall for my wife. have also a shop for all round female kits- costmetics, perfumery, etc AM NOT AN IDIOT AS YOU KEEP RAINING IT TO ME ALTHOUGH IS JUST N INTERNET JOKE THATS HOW I SEE IT FOR ALL YOU SAID ABOUT ME OK
MIKE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DEY VEX SAY I CUT YOUR JOB AND FUCK YOUR WIFE. NO VEX, IT WAS ONLY ONCE. I WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN.

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
OGA IF U LIKE BUILD HOUSE FOR ASOKORO ABUJA NA UR OWN BE DAT PEOPLE STIL GET THE ONE WEN PASS THAT ONE PERSON NA ALIKO DANGOTE OKAY FOOL LIKE U

Quote:
if u are not jobless u will not hv time for such a stupid and childish
attitude u better face ur own i believe wat is happening to u now is
greed dnt be a greedy man one man does not work one client the painful
part is dat u claim to own a lot of property does who own such proprty
does nt say it out so u are a fool and idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
crazy unionbank monkey

I would have said you are crazy guy man but that will be a compliment,
cuz you are just a mute who does not know anything called manners, you
talk like a cave man oh sorry a mad cave man, you better try and use
your time to do something worth will mr union bank london, maga like
u, death is for senceless ass wimpe like u, mr gradute u sure that u
even go school, and i am sure are as dark as a monkey sorry devil for
if u think i am going to hell then u must be there already. fuker

[email protected]
Quote:
Now i have seen you're a Jew man,i never knew you could be creative and why don't you utilize it on magas?

Quote:
I can't stop laughing having read your frustrating massages,ooh you're still in Niaja de mek noise as if u re living in Paris......try to change your orientation okay bcs YOUR WORST ENEMY MIGHT BE YOUR BEST FRIEND. I have no reasons to call you after a whole lots of insults from you....if you need to get rich,i can place you on a client crediting for the whole of next yr with a weekly crediting of 4thousand dos......Call me on my mobile +19892629220.......should be incase you hit my answering machine,drop a massage.....KEEP THE HOPE ALIVE ALWAYS

[email protected]
Quote:
ok,information on maga,so dat is why u dey para,na me u dey talk to dis way,guy whatch ur back b4 u say any thing to me,this's just d beging,if u think dat u are wise u should talk to me d way i we understand,guy u don enter be say u don enter,u don't know who i b,i go enter u and i go enter ur magas and i go follow them to there house,guy u go look 4 me,u dey ther 4 9ja dey make math,u said dat u have money pl get ready.SEE GUY MAN U DEY USE GMAIL MAIL DEY WORK 4 UR BANK MOGU unionbank London
FLASH

Quote:
DEAR FRIEND?
THE INSULT IS TOO MUCH? I CAN'T TAKE IT EASY WITH YOU ANY MORE BEFORE YOU GET MORE MONEY FROM THAT MAN YOU MOST PAY ME 2000 DOLLARS OR NOTHING FOR YOU?I WE FALLOW ALL YOUR JOB TO THE LAST?YOU ARE INSULTING ME SIMPLY BECAUSE I STOP WRITING TO THE MAN?FRIEND WATCH OUT WHAT WE HAPPEN?NOW YOU GO KNOW SAY MAN PASS MAN?THAT MAGA?I HAVE ALL HIS CONTACT INFORMATION,AFTER THIS ATTACHMENT WHICH I WE LIKE YOU TO GO THROUGH I WE SEND THE MAN ANOTHER PAGE TO HIS HOME ADDRESS?THE GAME IS ON?FLASH

[email protected]
Quote:
dear friend
please what did you want from me oga,jos tell me why you have been saying all that you are saying to me but i don,t care cuss you are not my god so tell me what you want from me let me know,

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL BIG FOOL, THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
U MUST BE MAD DID I WRITE YOU FOOL STOP THIS SHIT B$ U GET TO FOOL AT 40

[email protected]
Quote:
Just shows how debased you are. If you no dey get replies, u better go dey do local. IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
And you too..oloriburuku

[email protected]
Quote:
I can see you're really frustrated but my candid advice is that you try and apply holy water on your head before you might turn into something else.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY ARE YOU SO SAD? I SAID THAT I WILL NOT CUT YOUR JOB AGAIN, I WILL NEVER FUCK YOUR WIFE AGAIN, THOUGH SHE IS SWEET. LOOK AFTER MY CHILD. I GOT YOUR JOBS THE LAST TIME I USED YOUR COMPUTER. DO NOT WORRY. I AM YOUR FRIEND. DO NOT KILL ME. I FUCKED YOUR WIFE THE DAY I SAW HER IN THE MARKET, IT WAS LESS THAN ONE HOUR. NOW YOU WANT TO KILL ME FOR LIFE. DO NOT KILL YOUR FRIEND, YOU WILL STILL BE IN THE COMMITTEE OF FRIENDS TO CONTRIBUTE MONEY.

[email protected]
Quote:
Don't try me this holigan

[email protected]
Quote:
full that is what u are

[email protected]
Quote:
ODE JUST BEAR IN MIND THAT ALL THE EXPECTATIONS OF THE ENEMIES OVER UR MOTHER AS I NO SAY U NO GET PAPA, AGAIN THE DESIRE OF THE ENEMIES OVER YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THIS MONTH MUST COME TO ACCOMPLISHMENT THIS BEGINNING OF THE MONTH JUST WAIT AND SEE, YOU MUST SURELY ENCOUNTER LOST OF YOUR MOTHER, OMO ALE LIKE U, OMO OLO GU, YOU WILL JOIN UR ANCESTORS SOONEST.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Virginia like u
Mr union bank go getc a life cuz u are wasted checjour your dreams and
see that Satan is already calling u, Mr big mouth Way still dey stay
Santos that na local area cm VI make I teach u life I no fit give a
wimpy like my contact cuz u go Rob me u crays black monkey u don't
have mother or father that is why u can say shit from your toilet of a
mouth watch your cuz am getting close to waking u.

[email protected]
Quote:
OK MEN DOT MAKE NORSE?THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING?YOUR WRITE TOP TELL ME WHO YOU ARE?

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahahahahha mugu like u. na your father u dey talk to. you claim to me big boy which big boy go get time to dey write bullshit like this. u no get work. am still making money and dont give a fuck about u. fools like u, we make sure your kids dont grow cos they will be bigger fools if they grow.

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM SORRY TO HAVE FUCKED YOURWIFE SILLY. IF YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF MY CHILD WITH YOU. I WILL NEVER CUT YOUR JOB AGAIN. LEARN HOW TO FUCH SO THAT SHE WILL NOT BE FUCKING ME AGAIN.

[email protected]
Quote:
I will destroy you, please let me be before you get me angry

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY E BELIKE YOU DON FRUSTRATE FOR LIFE....TIME WHY YOU TAKE LOOK FOR MAYE YOU DEY USE INSULT YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA...GUY GO LOOK FOR WHAT TO DO

[email protected]
Quote:
u no get single level...u are d most foolish person on earth...do ur
worst...u can only suck ur family's blood..u b capital IDIOT...i no
put water for mouth talk...try urself if u no die b4 day break. Igbo
man way no fit spell e name...u no get any level fool.

Frontier Finance Trust Bank
[email protected]
Quote:
mugu wt ra u doing with union bank email

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ALL THIS SULT OF INSULT COMING FROM YOU TO WHOM YOU DO NOT KNOW IN PERSON? WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEMS?

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE AN IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE SUCH A LAZY FOOL THAT HAS NO WORK TO DO BUT TO WRITE CURSE UPON YOUR GENERATION, I AM BACK HONME WITH M,MILLIONS SHAME FOOL OF THE LAST ORDER, UTILIZE YOUR TIME THAN WRITING CURSE UPON YOUR FAMILY, YOUR CHILDREN AND GRAND CHILDREN IF BASTARD LIKE YOU CAN HAVE A CHILD OH

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE JUST A LOW LIFE. GET SERIOUS AND STOP WASTING VALUABLE TIME THROWING MISGUIDED UTTERANCES. FAGGOT

[email protected]
Quote:
i see you don,t have somthing good to tell me so go to hell you call your self guyman
why did you want me to call you please live me let me care for my self and for my maga
so if you have somthing to tell me wirte it on mail please stop sending me stupid mail
remenber you don,t no me i don,t no you so stop and tell me whot you want

[email protected]
Quote:
Scammer stop bothering me. You should think big.

Be careful

[email protected]
Quote:
hungry man de vesooooo

Quote:
taaaaaaaa dibia we no fit help his family lekwa ndi mmuo na eri rice you get power why you no take one of children go try get your self gud fund than this bank name wey you know know were e de taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa if you reply i never this mail you no go finish typing you go forward your life to were to be ubiam biko continue in his family

[email protected]
Quote:
CHAI...FRUSTRATION IS A BAD SICKNESS TO HUMAN EXISTENCE LOLZ

[email protected]
Quote:
ur email address showed who u are
have my number +86 187-646-11688 call me let deal dont talk much!

[email protected]
Quote:
SO SHALL IT BE,
ALL YOUR GENERATION WE VANISH IN JESUS NAME THERE YOU REFUSED TO GIVE ME PEACE

[email protected]
Quote:
oyibo graduate read your words.... ok is alright have a nice day and dont write again ok
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee when i call u we talk be mature with your words i dont think we are fighting good thing rather empty barrel i ve your number i will call you may be around friday i will be coming to lagos to attend a wedding of my younger sister there we can meet after rosy reception will give you a shout for us to meet..

Regards

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
BOKO HARAM LEADER
30 AK47 STREET KILLERSVILLE
ARROW AND WEAPON.

YOU HAVE TIME TO SEAT AND COMPOSE ALL THESE FUNERAL SONGS YET YOU STILL POOR...BASTARD LIZARD LIKE YOU. I AM THE BOKO HARAM LEADER, WE ARE GOING TO WIPE YOUR VILLAGE. PLEASE I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOU, I HAVE OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO, YOU ARE NOT MY PROBLEM, IF YOU BECOME MY PROBLEM I WILL DESTROY YOU AND YOU ENTIRE GENERATION. I WILL SWEEP EVERY LIVING THING AND CURSE YOUR LAND. LET ME SMOKE MY BLAUNT. FUCK YOUR UGLY PUSSY, I DON'T TALK TO MEN. MY MEN IS COMING AFTER YOU, BETTER DIE BEFORE THEY MEET YOU.

RIP

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE THIS YEAR OK

Quote:
MONKEYBASTERD FAIR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY OK

[email protected]
Quote:
may God have mercy on you

[email protected]
Quote:
fire for santos abi, u never start.

see your face like devil ass, u think u are to much, i dont want to
spoil your life bcuz once u have my info my boys will finish you and
mind u they wont stop the will keep on until no one is remaining in
you life u this jew man, cuz if u be level man u wont talk like a
twat, try check what time it is, bcuz u have wasted alot of time in
life all u doin is make mouth like u own the whole of lagos, may the
juju u worship scatter your head , u wey my boys don dey trace and
once we get u , ur life and the people that are backing u has ended,
monkey u better go chop banana make u yo, cuz na hot boiling ring na
him i go put for your ass.

[email protected]
Quote:
AS YOU CHOOSE DEATH SO SHALL IT BE IN YOUR FAMILY AS IT IS WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE DAT WAT EVER YOUR SOW SO SHALL YOU RIP GO AHEAD AND HEAR THE NEXT NEWS IN YOUR FAMILY
FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
I have your number with me and since i have confirmed that you're nothing but a stubborn as-sol ,wait and see how my men visits you.....try and ask what is going on in Owerri,i am not a Jew-man nor a colored Jew like you,don't try to fuk with me or else you may go down,a word is enough to a wise.
I have tried to form alliance with you so we could do biz together but u seems to prove stubborn,do not forget that NO ONE IS AN ISLAND.

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM THE KINGDOM OF GOD! YOU ARE A LITTLE BOY. YOU NO NO ME FOR YOUR LITTLE VILLAGE NEAR OWERRI? SINCE YOU DON'T WANT TO TAKE SORRY, NO PROBLEM.
I WILL RESUME FUCKING YOUR WIFE AGAIN. HER PUSSY SWEET NO BI SMALL.

Quote:
I FUCKED YOUR WIFE ONLY SIX ROUNDS. THE PREGNANCY CAME AS A RESULT OF THE SIX ROUNDS. I PROMISE NOT TO DO IT AGAIN. DO NOT KILL ME. HER PUSSY IS JUST TOO SWEET IF YOU DO IT FROM THE BACK. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? I LIKE HER ROUND ASS MEN. I WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN. DO NOT KILL ME.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE JOS A BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
you idiot that does not have sense and a fear God....i know that my
God will purnish you 100folds may everything that you lay your hands
on turn against you in jesus name amen.stupid man that has no future
all the plans and hole you are digging must fall on you idiot and may
you never have peace in your entire life and may you have everlasting
pain that no doctor pastor prophet can heal may darkness be your
portion in jesus name

[email protected]
Quote:
think u

[email protected]
Quote:
you talk too much pastor wey de 4 net alias union bank london no websit

[email protected]
Quote:
otile gi nguy.... when you d school u fit fire a bastard small csawa u go take leave immediately na now weh you don tro out 6 or 10 pikin complete LGA FOR YOUR HOUSE NA THE TIME WE YOU GO KILL......... WHERE WERE U WHEN MEN ARE MEN THEN ....OTILE UMU ADA DON FINISH YOU CASH...... AKPA AMU GI GUY

Quote:
I DON STAY PASS YOUR TIME NOW NA MY TURN TO TIER U LIKE ISI EWU......

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ARE A JOBLESS MAN GO OUT AND LOOK FOR OKADE WORK I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR PEOPLE LIKE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MUGU IS PAYING ME BIG MONEY AND YOU ARE MAKING NOISE. WAKE UP BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a bustard and u will die soon.. do you think an in Nigeria like u bastard

Quote:
That's d death penalty for your. Cuz I don't deal with you fake ass hole

[email protected]
Quote:
with all your long speach i clear you are frustrated from the small oil wey the idiot give you to rub for your mount and figer as you type and tlk for phone with your poor mugu you go catch dem as you no fit you come the tell my why keep long speach more i go help you solf am otile woman call me call me as if he has number to call na you kind person the load for him model 100 naira for brows hahahahahahah next mail go be obama long speach CNN- NEWS

Quote:
fake prayer na d kind fake prayer you d carry give your mugu aji amu union bank you no see any bank name nion bank w u go carry d falk this business up u too d talk thats why i like you... woman

Quote:
ANOTHER hahahahah CNN NEWS but i need to have you comment on the global problem please am listening my CNN DESK CORNER

[email protected]
Quote:
Lol......ur clients are paying me you are busy insulting your generation,ask ur fada who is behind ur madness, when am through with ur client them i will send you there payment info for now they are still valid to me

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THESE YOUR LONG PRAYER FOR YOURSELF U NO NO E DE AFFECT YOUR UNION BANK JOB SEE ALL THE MUMU PRAYER YOU FIRE BACK AT YOUR SELF AHHHHHHHHHHH TIME NO DEOOOOO YOU D CAURSE YOUR LIFE LIKE THIS AFTER AVERY EVRY YOU GO SAY AMEN FOR YOUR SHIT OKEOOOOOO KEEP LAMENTING YOUR WORLD APART WITH ME IS A PITY I CANT HELP YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
lol dont stop sending this fool i dont want to shot this email account let me allow u fool urseld mumu

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Asena
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got some "real hurl heavy spams by other great spammers" to look forward to, according to the first reply I've received from my insult mailing

Quote:
You’ll get real hurl heavy spams by other great spammers as we’ll put your add to their black list,

Thanks

Yay! I can't wait Mr. Green

Goat Golden Goat Closed lad accounts x 40 Easter Egg 2011 x 249
Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Click here to JITSAMA - acronym invented by Tsnerd
Flying Monkey
Asena
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

TAKE IT IS FOR YOU

I WISH YOU EVERYTHING THAT YOU WISHED ME IN A MILLIONS
FOLDS

Thank you, Vivian!

Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Flying Monkey
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, Asena!

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION SINCE YOU HAVE CHOOSE TO DIE A MYSTERIOUS DEATH,YOU ARE NOT ASHAME OF YOUR SELF IF YOU HAVE BETTER JOB WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING ONLINE EVERY DAY SENDING FOOLISH MESSAGE,IF THE BUSINESS DOES NOT FAVOUR YOU WHY DON'T YOU ALLOW OTHERS BE IN PEACE.

YOU ARE TALKING OUT OF FRUSTRATION I DON'T BLAME YOU CANT YOU LOOK AT YOUR DISPLAY NAME UNION BANK LONDON YAHOO BOY WHEN NOR GET LAPTOP.

I WILL ADVICE YOU TO STOP SENDING ME EMAILS OR I WILL BLOCK THIS YOUR GMAIL I KNOW YOU DONT HAVE CLIENT THATS WHY YOU ARE ANGRY SO BETTER STOP ALL THIS YOUR RUBISH.

I DONT KNOW WHY YOU NIGERIA ARE ALWAYS ANGRY OVER ANOTHER MAN SUCCESS.GOD FINISH YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
I dy warn you nw make u take ur time u nr dy hear, I go use juju kill u, I juzt dy look u, g me ur number now. I dn tell u

[email protected]
Quote:
killer ant taking no shit i just want to play with ur fucking ass because i can just shop down ur own in 1 click hahahahahahahahha fuck ma dick gayyyy doggin pussy hahahahahahahahaha got nothing to do withthis email so keep me checking foool

Quote:
You sent me another people number funny i just dont want anything happen to u i give u 4days to apologize or i will teach u some new things u never know in this Game

Quote:
abeg hold am no free am u don have client

[email protected]
Quote:
Who are you?

What are you talking about?

Hope you have sense. You should not talk to me any how you feel.

You don't know me and we have not meant before, why all this insult?

Whatever you said to me I returned them back you and your family.

You will face it.

[email protected]
Quote:
okoko dika gi i just confirm a final payment from italy just with slip now you no what 34,thousand euros anu ohia daba na omi utu mmou free your self from problem juju man wey no fit confirm even litle cash no be naira wey u de confirm your uncle and brothers around sending them sms lotto from dangote if you send that again i ll move you reply as usual talkative your used to be CNN....

Quote:
ፈገደጨረጨጨሐጸጸደገገደደገበጸነጀነጸቸሸሰሸሰሰአኘቀደጸበበ
ጀቨቨቸሸገሰተረተቨጠገፈቨገፈሰጨቨጸጸጸፈጀጸበገጀጸቨገጸገጀቸጨቸፈገገ
መመከለጀለጀፐጰጠጠጸገጻገፈቸረደዘአአዘቸዘዠደረኸተቨጨፈፈፈገገደጀ
ጸገቨጸቨጸጀጸጸገገፈደደጠፈተሐደጠቸሸጀሐፈሸሸጸሸገፈጨፈሐደተሐሰ
ጠጰሐፐፐሐኸኘአአሰደፈፈጀጸገ.ጸጸፈገገፈፈጸፈፈፈደፈፈፈፈተ%ዠ@
ገገጸፈፈፈጸጸጸገ1990@ፈገፈፈፈፈደሰገጸገጸጸጸሐ

[email protected]
Quote:
WELL BEFORE YOU GO I ALSO HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU,I WISH YOU WHAT YOU WISH ME AND EVERYTHING YOU EVER SPEAK AGAINST ME WITH YOUR MOUTH SHALL BE YOURS FROM TODAY AND FOREVER AMEN
I WISH YOU THE BEST IN LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
Na so e go be for u.. poor boy.. you better find money make you sef come southy.. Olodo

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO ARE YOU ?

[email protected]
Quote:
N$%#@@ give me smtp na,abeg na make I fit dey bomb steady like you bro

[email protected]
Quote:
I will get you

[email protected]
Quote:
Do to stupidity this go and mark it from today hence fort you can not move forward.
That is my prayer and the same prayer to your parents your father and your mother.
Ayaya go finish u soon.

[email protected]
Quote:
LOL LISTING BEWARE THIS MUGU YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM THE BITCH BECAUSE AM GOING TO PUT YOU IN SITUATION OF AGONY AND SORROW IN YOUR LIFE AM AGULERI MAN TOO INCASE YOU DO NOT KNOW (ARO OLEME NKILISIM) WILL SEE YOU TRUOGH OK.
BYE FOR NOW,
DEAD BOBY.

[email protected]
Quote:
WORTHLESS CHILD
DEAR UNION BANK LONDON,

PLEASE STOP JUDGING BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT GOD.......... IMAGINE YOUR NAME UNION BANK LONDON AND YOU ARE HERE COURSING ALL YOUR GENERATIONS AND GENERATIONS UNBORN. IF YOUR HAND IS NOT CLEAN AND YOU ARE BUSY COURSING YOUR GENERATION AND GENERATIONS UNBORN YOU WILL DIE A PAINFUL DEATH. YOU DON'T HAVE RESPECT FOR WOMAN HOOD BECAUSE EVEN BECAUSE A WOMAN GAVE BIRTH TO A WORTHLESS CHILD LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
LET LOVE LEAD
IT IS WELL WITH YOU......IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
JUST WRITE YOU BECAUSE I FEEL TO WRITE YOU AS I DONT HAVE ANY OTHER WORK TO ATTENDED AFTER DOING WHAT I FEEL TO DO ON NET . THE REAL MUGU I HAVE EAT THE MONEY SINCE 2005
IF DONT NO TAKE NOTE

IF YOU WANT ME TO TEACH YOU WORK LET DO THINGS TOGETHER YOU WILL LEARN FROM ME

[email protected]
Quote:
otileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee umunwanyi kwenu

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD THUNDER WILL FIRE YOU BASTARD AND IDIOT GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER STUPID HOLIGAN THAT DON'T HAVE RESPECT FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
poverty and illiterate is bad

[email protected]
Quote:
THE BIGGEST FOOL IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE, EWU.

I PITY YOU, I WILL NEVER INSULT YOUR PARENTS, SISTER OR BROTHERS CUS AM NOT AS DUMB LIKE YOU.

ILLITERACY IS A DISEASE, GO GET EDUCATION SO YOU WILL KNOW HOW TO TREAT PEOPLE, IDIOT.

EVEN IF YOU WENT TO SKUL, YOU ARE STEAL GRADE ONE ILLITERATE. AND THAT IS WHY YOU WILL DIE IN POVERTY.

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME, YOU CAN'T EVEN AFFORD MY WARDROBE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.

YOU ARE FULL OF FRUSTRATION AND JOBLESSNESS, BEAST.

GIVE ME UR NUMBER AND ADDRESS IF YOU ARE BOLD ENOUGH.

FUCK OFF, ASS HOLE

Quote:
YOU CAN'T EVEN AFFORD COMMON ONLINE BANKING, POOR FOOL.

SEE UR BANK, NA GMAIL DOMAIN, IDIOT.

I WILL MAKE SURE DIS EMAIL IS CLOSED, I ASSURE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS CURSE BACK FIRE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
u be goat ur papa na cow useless aye conner ban fool

Quote:
tell me ur real name if I nor de-axes u goat

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Asena
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, FS!

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL ....

and

Quote:
u be idiot , wetin u too dey find online ?

[email protected]

Quote:
your generation will be wipe out of this earth and ur up spring will
remain poor fool

Tis fun when they reply Twisted Evil

Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Flying Monkey
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tis fun when they reply

Yes. A great and therapeutic way to relieve tension and stress Wink

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Confused ^ Hmmm...not for the scammers; dem muguns dey vexooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
R.I.P TO YOUR GENERATION.BASTARD YOU TINK SAY I BE NIGERIA BURGER?

[email protected]
Quote:
u are a little boy, if i mistakenly communicate your client, is fare enough you let me know so we will not spoil the job than all these mails u are sending to me. this client rough handled our fourfathers took and kill many of them, now they are paying for that.

we can work togather if u do not mind

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are the most foolish fool in this world.

Quote:
They said silence is the best answer to a fool, but to the most foolish fool like you never understand such.

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE MUMU WEY DEY USE GMAIL DEY DO ECO BANK LOL NA ONLY MUMU LIKE YOU GO BELIEVE YOU. NNA GI OTU NNEGI. HA OWU FOR NAIJA BAD OOO SO NA BECAUSE OF ONE SENT WEY U LOSE YOU WAN GET HIGH B P? NA SO MUMU LIKE YOU DEY LOSE CONTACT. WARE LIKE YOU

Quote:
SEE YOU STUPID ILETRATE, LOL E PAIN YOU? YOU NEVER START BECAUSE I GO SPOIL THE WORK COMPLETELY. MUMU LIKE YOU. YOU THINK SAY I BE NAIJA GUYS WEY DEY BEG OYINBO FOR PENNY? I BASE FOR YANKY AND I GO FEED ALL YOUR GENERATION IF YOU WANT. MUMU TEN KOBO

[email protected]
Quote:
ahahahahahaaa u b big mumu ooo bring your mama come my fuck.............i no say ur papa don die so my help her so dat we go they do the 419 work together.......... U and your family when never see food eat na con get email soooo see problem.......who con register mail for you self..........Go they parck shit eeeeeeee.........U B DIED.......omo jati jati................o nee sence....

[email protected]
Quote:
Hahahahahahahaha guy man i like your letter.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A DEAD MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
You are very very stupied thire

[email protected]
Quote:
U BI BIG FOOL, BECAUSE U DEY THERE DEY NOCK JOB? WHILE THEMAN DEY PAY ME. I NO GET MUCH TIME FOR U. I DONE TELL U SOME BODY WAY GET SENCE NO DEY NOCK JOB MUM

[email protected]
Quote:
slave osu arusi
foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool born troway

[email protected]
Quote:
starting today no maga will pay u agian i bind u wilth that u small prick when no de fit fuck ur girlfriend guy listen na me de fuck ur wife when u go hussle

Quote:
men u stink your girlfriend and mum pussy smell i remember having sex with your mum while she was pregnant

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDA

[email protected]
Quote:
Your papa

[email protected]
Quote:
Ezi bida using Ecobank name to defraud people,your days are numbered.

[email protected]
Quote:
i can see that you don't really have job.

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
make madness dey worry your mama and your family..fool

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy wetin I do you na, tell me so that I go beg u.I will not insult u cos am a man of God

[email protected]
Quote:
O BOY U NO GET WORK? BCS SOME BODY WAY GET WORK NO GO GET TIME TO WRITE ALL THIS MAIL U WRITE. IF U NO GET WORK TELL ME MAKE I GIVE U WORK. MAY BI I FIT GIVE U WORK TO LICK WOMAN TOTO. FROM THAT U CAN GET MUCH MONEY OUT OF IT.

I AM WAITING FOR UR REPLY. U DONT NEED TO PAY ANY FEE BEFORE GETING THE JOB. I SEE U AS PERSON WAY GO FIT LICK WOMAN TOTO VERY WEL MUGU.

AS FOR UR PAPA AND MAMA. NO NEED TO TALK ABOUT THAT SINCE U DONT HAVE FATHER AND MOTHER MONKEY I WILL SEND U BANANA IN MY NEXT MESSAGE TO U OK. SEE U MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
ossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssu aguleri ,born troway child of a pagan bastard. pig

[email protected]
Quote:
You will even die this night BASTARD. The prostitute of a mother that hatched you slept with dogs and rams. And i am sure sticks were inserted inside her virgina when they wanted to bring your low life head out. Stupid scum shit. I kept you quiet does not necessary mean you are important. Son of a professional prostitute. May thunder fire you and you die in your sleep. You will not have a generation and I hearby decree that your kids will never grow beyond 2 years. So shall it be for it has been said by this mouth. In the mighty name of God!. You shall die a painful and an untimely death. Your body shall not be recovered for burial. And many more things are going to happen to your family members before the end of the year one after the other. Please print this email and keep because my prophesies for you will begin to manifest soon. You will need this email to refer to. Kindly print for reference I am sure you will need to see it on the day of your death.

I am glad your idiocy has finally brought doom to your entire household.

Rest in peace.

[email protected]
Quote:
If I receive your email to my box again I will surely give you obi big shoe, if you think I cant do that just try and see that is the promise to you.

[email protected]
Quote:
go kill yourself mumu.................

[email protected]
Quote:
NA UR MOTHER WILL DIE AND AFTER THAT U WILL GO

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
YOU NO UR FATHER, NO BI ME U NO, U START IT AND U WILL END IT MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
hahaha OKOBO ahahaha mumu u still day alive i think say u don die

[email protected]
Quote:
A guy stop all this rubish, if u r big boy won't be making noise. I can see that u r a learner.

[email protected]
Quote:
who b dis? which client me nd u fight for.

[email protected]
Quote:
Die slowly n^&&% why can't u use ur number?..lol

[email protected]
Quote:
Chairman wasap,make your boy dey on small smtp 2 na

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
GUY PERSON WHEN COLLECT SUCH MONEY NO DEY MAKE MOUTH U ARE TOO MOUTHED LOOK GUY IF U GET BAR GO BUILD HOUSE FOR IKOYI NA PEOPLE DEY LIVE DERE NO DEY MAKE MOUTH OKAY SMALL BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
my brother you just like me tooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh am happpppyyyyyyyy you said that good for you

Quote:
man we get doo no d talk na action we d see make us see say u get no be internet action guy

[email protected]
Quote:
MOTOR GO KILL YOUR PAPA NA NA I NEED YOUR NUMBER FAST SEND AM AMKE WE SEE U AND YOUR FAMILY GO DIE SEND AM

Quote:
YOU AND YOUR FULL FAMILY WILL DIE THIS YEAR REST IN PEACE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOOL...MAY GOD NEVER LET YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAVE PEACE GET OUT MUMU.. YOU AND YOUR FATHER MOTHER IS A BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
RAT LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
FULLLLLLLL
U ARE A BIG FELL FOUR EVERY AND U WE REST IN RIP VERY SOON WACH AT BIG FULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL BASTEID FULLLOOOOOOOOOOO OF 40

[email protected]
Quote:
You will be a slave in your land. Amen

[email protected]
Quote:
listing to me you full you are not my God ,you don't have any power over my life becouse you are not my creator idiot

[email protected] ** Has bombed my box with over 10,000of his bounced formats.
Quote:
OBOY SINCE YOU DEY TALK I NEVER ANSWER YOU. E BE LIKE SAY U NO KNOW WHO U DEY PLAY WITH.... IF YOU WAN MAKE DEM CUM MEET YOU WHERE U DEY I GO DO AM... U DEY HEAR ME... YOU BETTER STOP TO DEY EMAIL ME AND DEY INSULT ME... U HEAR

[email protected]
Quote:
U nor just get sense at all,you be big mugu.goat

[email protected]
Quote:
your father stop sending me this mail

[email protected]
Quote:
find something serious to do with the little time left for you modafucker.better still look for your mate I am not your class.ikpuu nne gi slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaav

[email protected]
Quote:
you are foolish man

fuk yor maman toto
bastabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

[email protected]
Quote:
am very sure u hv no future, all family members will die untimely and i guarantee you that all your life u will remain a begger, no good thing will eva happen in ur life till u die, u will continue to suffer, i am cursing u forever and ever, i mean it, u will die a very shameful death, i hv kept enough silence for you and it's time i show you what i can do, i don't make noise, i carry out my threats to conclusion.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY ARE YOU INSULTING ME ,PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE EAT YOUR MONEY

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
I don't know why you abusing me, Nothing happened between us so why are you so angry and rude. you are a son of Bitch and your mothe is in fucking zone and you are not seems to be the son of your father.

Believe me you and your hole family is fucking and I want to lick the pussy and ass of your mother and Sister. I want to fuck them together.

Thank's

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO MY DEAR IDORT,

YOU DON'T HAVE WORK YOU BETTER GO AND LOOK FOR WORK AND STOP WESTING YOUR TIME BIG FULL

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ARE NOT RICH IF YOUR ARE RICH GO AND BUILD HOUSE IN IKOYI YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL RICH ILLITERATE LIKE YOU

AS FAR AS MY GOD LIVETH U COURSE CAN NEVER DO ME ANYTHING SINCE YOU HAVE CHOSE TO BE A POOR PERSON I DEGREE AND DECLARE BEFORE THE GOD THAT CREATED YOU AND I REMAIN POOR FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE I HAVE NEVER SAY ANY THING BAD TO YOU SINCE YOU OPENED YOUR MOUTH TO VOICE SHIT FROM YOUR MOUTH YOU WILL SEE EVIL IN JESUS NAME UNLESS IF YOU ARE NOT BEING CREATED BY GOD AND I ALSO IF AT ALL THAT THE CLIENT IS GIVEN YOU MONEY IS BY THE GRACE OF GOD THAT CREATED YOU AND I, BUT IF AT ALL YOU ARE THE KIND OF PERSON THAT BELIEVE IN RITUALS YOU WILL END UP IN SIX FEET THIS YEAR IN JESUS NAME

[email protected]
Quote:
idiotic element of thief

Quote:
Tell your mum to open her dirty pussy for you to suck as usual.
meanwhile your sister don get belle for me oh

[email protected]
Quote:
....one word....IDIOT.

Quote:
...another word...PERVERT

Quote:
....yet another word which best describe you...HOMOPHILE. (look up this last word please)

[email protected]
Quote:
guy waiting dey sup why you dey write me all this email ?

[email protected]
Quote:
I have keeping silent since to you because i do not want to curse you why because my curse will surly comes to pass but, iam now understand that you are a son of harlot and bastard child.If i ever receive any mail from you again,i will lay a caurse that no pastor on this earth will deliver you from it.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM, LEAVE MY EMAIL ALONE OR ARE YOU THAT BORED? GO GET A JOB.

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU U FOR TRY GO SCHOOL BEFORE U TRAVEL LOOK FOR MONEY, SO THAT UR TEACHER WILL TEACH U HOW TO WRITE FOOL, U WILL SEE BEFORE THE END OF THIS MONTH THEY WILL CALL U TO INFORM U THAT TWO PEOPLE DONE DIµE FOR UR FAMILY; UR FATHER NA ONE ? BUT I NO SEE THE OTHER PERSON. MAY BE NA UR MOTHER BI THE SECOND PERSON BASTERD.

I NO EVEN NO SAY U DEY THIS COUNTRY, IF I NO WHERE U DEY I GO COME THERE AND TREAT UR FUCK UP ONES, NA SMALL BOY U BI, U BI STILL MUGU TO ATLK ABOUT JUJU, U NEVER REACH TO COME OUT FROM VILEAGE SO GO BACK THERE UNTIL U ARE WISE. I FOR SAY MAKE U DIE NOW, BUT MAKE I GIVE U GRACE TIL THIS MONTH END SO THAT U CAN DIE TOGETHER WITH UR FAMILY.

MAKE U NO MAKE GOD PUNISH U FOR HIS NAME U DEY USE FOR NOTHING, U TALK ABOUT PURE FIRE MUGU. COME TO MY OWN CHURCH AND BE SAVE. AS FOR UR GENERATION, NO NEED BECAUSE UR FAMILY WILL END UP THIS MONTH SO U NO GET GENERATION TO TALK ABOUT.

U WILL SEE THAT SICKNESS DEY RETUNE BACK TO YOU IN JESUS NAME AMENNNNNNNNNNN

Quote:
U ARE THERE WAISTING UR TIME TO WRITE LONG MESSAGE, WHILE THERE IS WORK FOR U TO DO. I HAVE A GOOD WORK FOR U. BCS I SEE SAY U GO NO HOW TO LICK WOMAN TOTO VERY WELL, COME TAKE THE JOB NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

AS FOR MONEY ISSUE, U BI SMALL BOY, SINCE U DEY THIS COUNTRY TELL ME HOW I MEET U SO THAT U GO NO WHO U DEY TALK TO MUMU. WHERE U DEY? SEND UR NUMBER TO ME, I WILL CALL U AND MEET U ANY WHERE U LIKE. AND TREAT UR FUCK UP BASTERD.

AS FOR UR MAMA, I NO FIT FUCK UR MOTHER,NA MY DOG I GO ASK TO FUCK UR MOTHER VERY WELL, BCS SHE IS NEVER THE KIND OF THE WOMAN I FUCK. ABI U ONE MAKE UR MOTHER GIVE ME H.I.V, NA DOG GO FUCK UR MOTHER WELL.

I NO GET TIME TO DEY WRITE MAILS TO A FOOL LIKE U, IF U WANT SHOW UR SELF, MAKE I TRAET UR FUCK UP ONES AND FOR ALL MUMU. U DEY THERE DEY NOCK KOB WHILE THE JOB DEY PAY ME. THE JOB PAY ME LAST WEEK AND WILL PAY AGAIN THIS WEEK AND U ARE THERE TELING THE JOB THAT I AM NIGERIA SCAMER. WHILE JOB DEY PAY UP TO THREE PEOPLE HERE WITH OUT THEM NOCKING JOB.

BUT MUMU LIKE U. MUGU WAY JUST COME OUT FROM VILLEAGE,DEY NOCK JOB, COME TO ME AND I WILL TEACH U HOW TO HANDLE JOBS LIKE THIS BIG FOOL. DONT WORRY I WILL SURELY GET U. BCS I AM MAKING IVESTIGATION ABOUT U AND I WILL SURELY GET U BEFORE THE END OF THIS WEEK. SEE THE KIND OF EMAIL U USE AS BANK. NA MUMU BANK LIKE U U DEY TAKE WORK MAGA. GO AND LEAN BOY BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
Your ggirlfried said you have gonoreah is the truth?

[email protected]
Quote:
R.I.P BACK YOU TODAY

FRO RERE AND RERE

[email protected]
Quote:
u talk too much

[email protected]
Quote:
you will give me no choice but table your case to the hood and you will lost your miserably life baster and if you do no know to do on net to help your self than you better stop sending me stupid mail for i make money online every days

[email protected]
Quote:
Boy u be upcoming n&**%$#,i no wan do u bad i for don block ur acct.....i live in South America since 2008. so use ur brain

[email protected]
Quote:
RETURN BACK TO YOU
SHRINES HAVE ALREADY KNOWN YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES

[email protected]
Quote:
IF DONT STOP WRITE ME I WE SEND SICKNESS TO YOUR BODY JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW ME PLEASE?

OR IF YOU WANT TO SEE WRITE ME AGAIN AND IWE SEND YOU SICKNESS

BYE

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK UR U AND UR PAPA AND MAMA I HAVE ALREADY MADE WHAT IS CALLED MONEY, MONEY IS MY MESSAGER FOOL FAMILY YOU ALL WILL DIE BY FIRE OF MY GOD UR MAMA AND PAPA AND U NA MUGU

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

ZombieBrains
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

am back in game ooooooh

[email protected]
Quote:
y u dey waste your time now. u wen be correct guy man na gmail account
you dey use for bank mumu watch your self before you dey wan watch
another person fool

[email protected]
Quote:
If you can fuck at bus station , meaning you are a mad man
so no need to even talk with u

[email protected]
Quote:
Thank you we have been looking for your type who will be fucking old woman of 98 years. Oh sorry for you *DELETED* I need an exchange of fuck. Can you give me the contact of your family last born that is just 18yrs?

Lol, Old mama fucker. You can't even speack or write good english.

I confirmed you as a lasst mugu from your email . Have you seen any bank email as barclaybank#######s? plural? check with your english teacher or go back to school.

Who is MUGU here and who is Guy?? Please don't cry after glancing.

You call yourself Richman AKA boss? oh you could be Ade bendel or Mike Anderson. Please do not misquote me which of the rich man are u?

[email protected]
Quote:
HOW DO YOU MEAN WHY THE INSULTS WHICH ARE DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL TO
YOU?? ANY DEAL??

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE IDIOT WHEN I DONE EVER SEE FOR INTERNET EVEN CLIENT SELF GO PASS
YOU BECAUSE U NOR NO UR SELF,YOUR BASTARD MOTHER DONE BARF SINCE
1MONTH ABI U WANT MAKE DEVIL FUCK YOUR JOB, YOUR FAMILY.

THANKS FOR READING CAREFUL
BASTERD
FUCK YOUR MAMA PUSSY
IDIOT

Quote:
GO DIE MAKE U BURIED UR SELF BY UR SELF

Quote:
U BE BIG FOOL BECAUSE U NOR NO WHO U DEY TALK WITH WHO U NOR NO.GOD GO
PUNISH UR SOUL.BASTARD GUY LIKE YOU,DIRTY G.BOY HOW MUCH U DONE SEE
FOR YAHOO WHEN U DEY DO,OLUWA GO PUSH U IN TO ACCIDENT WITH UR HEAD,IF
I SEE UR GIRL FRIEND I GO FUCK HER BECAUSE U NOR GET MONEY U BE DIRTY
G.BUY

Quote:
ARE YOU TREATING ME?MAY UR SOUL REST IN PEACE THIS VERY
MONTH,RICH-LESS YAHOO BOY.GO AND LOOK FOR HAND WORK TO DO BECAUSE YOU
WILL NEVER GAIN ON THIS GAME BECAUSE U ARE STILL A LEARNER,JUST TRY
AND TELL SOME ONE TO HELP YOU OR TEACH U SO THAT YOU CAN NO ALL U ARE
DOING.

YOU MOST BE A STUPID BOY BECAUSE U ARE THE ONE WHO START INSULTING
YOUR FAMILY SO IF YOU DON'T STOP I WILL NOT STOP BECAUSE U ARE A
JOBLESS,CAFE BOY DO U THINK AM UR MAT LET THUNDER TRICKS U DOWN IN
JESUS NAME AMEN

Quote:
YES IS BECAUSE U WHERE BORN BY BASTED THAT IS WHY U SAY RUBBISH ON UR
MOUTH,U WILL LOSE UR LIFE THIS YEAR BECAUSE I WILL DEAL WITH U,U ARE
SUPPOSE TO BE IN MARKET SALEING TOMATO BECAUSE U ARE A BASTARD AND
WASTED CHILD TO UR PARENT,WELL WHAT A PETTING DAY TO THE DAY UR MOTHER
BORN U AND SHE WAS VERY HAPPY THINK SHE HAS GIVE BIRTH TO SON NOT
KNOWING THAT U ARE A BEAST,

SORRY TO SAY WHICH COUNTRY ARE U STILL?DIRTY NIGERIA SCAMMERS LIVE
THAT COUNTRY AND DO BETTER THINGS BECAUSE U ARE A BIG GOAT POLICE WILL
GET YOU AND TAKE CARE OF UR LIFE IN JAIN MAY UR REST DAYS IN LIFE REST
IN PEACE FROM TODAY.

Quote:
BASTARD,YOU WILL EVER REMAIN BASTARD,YOU THINK SAY U WISE YOU NOR GO
GO LEARN MAKELIKI WHEN U WAN KILL YOUR SELF FOR YAHOO,IF YAHOO NOR
FAVOR U,YOU NOR GO LIVE AM MAKE U NOR GO USE ALL UR FAMILY DO MONEY
WHEN U SEE SAY U DONE WAKO FOR THE STREET FINISH,U GO STILL USE THEM
DO MONEY AND THE MONEY NOR GO STILL COME FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU BE
BASTARD FOR EVER.

IF YOU NOR COLLECT YOU NOR GO LIVE YAHOO WHEN U THEY PLAIN TO USE ALL
UR FAMILY DO MONEY FINISH MAKE GOD BATIZE UR SOUL,GOAT WHEN E NOR GO
PRIMARY SCHOOL.U THINK SAY MAGA GO AGREE PAY U.BETTER GO THEY CARRY
FORM FOR VILLAGE OR U GO THEY HUNT ANIMAL FOR BUSH BECAUSE UR LIFE IS
WASTED FOR YAHOO.UR UGLY GIRL FRIEND GO SEE ME THEY FUCK ME FOR FREE
THEY COLLECT UR SMALL SMALL MONEY WHEN E DEY WITH U BECAUSE U NOR WISE
FOR STREET,

IF YOU CAN LISTEN TO MY ADVICE JUST GO TO BUSH AND START FARMING
BECAUSE YAHOO IS NOT UR DREAM IDIOT BOY.NA U DEY PAY MAGA ABI NA MAGA
THEY PAY U.U SAY U BE G.BOY NA WHEN U COLLECT LAST SINCE I NO U NA ONE
NIKA AND ONE CLOTH U THEY WEAR.IF YOU BE MAN SEND ME UR NUMBER MAKE I
CALL U MAKE U DIE WELL FOR MY HAND WHEN E BE SAY U NOR NO WHO U DEY
TALK WITH U THEY FOOL UR SELF BASTARD WASTED BOY LIKE YOU.

1 UR CRIPOL MOTHER WILL SUCK MY DICK 2 UR FOOLISH SISTER WILL WASH ALL
MY CLOTH AND KILL HER SELF FOR ME.3UR UGLY GIRL FRIEND WE BEG TO FUCK
ME FOR FREE AND WAST UR MANAGE MONEY,UR OLDEST FATHER WILL CLEAN MY
SHOES EVERY MORNING.I WILL FUCK UR SISTER AND UR GIRL FRIEND UNTIL
THEIR TOTO WIDE LIKE WEEL.UR MOTHER WILL SUCK MY DICK ALL DAYS BECAUSE
HER PUSSY IS SMELLING I CANT FUCK THAT.FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL U

SAY UR LAST PRAYER WITH UR FAMILY

Quote:
PUBLIC FOOLISH NIGERIA GOAT THAT IS WHO YOU ARE,I CANT TALK WITH
BASTARD PERSON LIKE YOU BECAUSE IF U KNOW ME YOU WILL EVEN GREAT ME
EVERY MORNING BECAUSE I CAN FEED YOUR FAMILY FOR FULL YEARS WITHOUT
UNA NOR HUNGRY.

GOD PUNISH UR SOUL MAKE U GO ENTER THAT UNA RIVER GO DIE BY UR SELF
BECAUSE U DONE WAST ALREADY WASTED ANIMAL U NOR GO FIT REASON WITH ME
BECAUSE U BE STINKING JUU WHEN E NOR NO E SAY,WHO U BE BEFORE YAHOO
START WE DONE THEY RUN TINGS INSIDE THE GAME COME WE I PUT U TRUE
BECAUSE UR EYE DONE BLAND FOR HUNGRY.

U HAVE YOUR DREAM WHY CANT YOU LIVE YAHOO FOR THOSE THAT UNDERSTAND
IT,YOUR DREAM IS TO GO TO FARM OR HUNT ANIMAL FOR
BUSH...OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.BASTAD IF U NOR ME U SUPPOSE THEY HELP ME THEY
CLEAN MY HOUSE EVERY MORNING MAKE I DEY PAY U.

LIVE YAHOO OOOOOO.LISTEN TO ADVICE BABA IF ANY BODY NEVER ADVICE YOU
BEFORE THEY ADVICE UR SELF BECAUSE U BE MUGU WHEN I NEVER SEE BEFORE.I
WISH I NO U I FOR GIVE U 7DAYS FOR MY GUYS TO FIN U AND KILL U IN
PRESENT OF UR SMELLING PUSSY MOTHER.

IDIOT GO TO FARM.

SEND YOUR FARM GREETING TO YOUR FOOLISH FAMILY

[email protected]
subject title: ARMED ROBBER
Quote:
YOU WILL SOON BE KILLED. I KNOW YOUR DEN IN LAGOS. IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
LOL MUMU.. IF UNA DON COLLECT CHICKEN CHANGE OF 1000 TO $5000 UNA GO
DEY FEEL UNA GET MONEY LOL UNA NEVER SEE ANYTHING. RICH MAN NO DEY
TALK LOL STUPID SMALL BOY WEY NO KNOW ANY THING. I WISH YOU KNOW WHO U
DEY TALK TO MAN... EWU

[email protected]
Quote:
Hahahahaha,I told you that your days are numbered.Why are you crying
wolf now,you have not started crying,U get mugu?.Bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I DON FINISH YOU NAIJA MONKEY EFCC DEY LOOK FOR U

[email protected]
Quote:
my guy, we are on the same fate in the sence that we are doing the same business with the fate and hope of a better tomorrow. when two guys jam together, we always compromise and reason with each other. I am surprised that you used such words against me, even to the extent of using such words against my own mother whom i cherish above all things on earth. But i hereby forgive you as someone who had been in the game for so long and seen and received so many mails from other guys who are scattered all over the world. well i want you to correct your mistakes, or i will term you a compound FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
do you know that you are very stupid more than you can ever think of fuck you fuck your generation and what ever you think you represent

Quote:
iku lo ma kpa iyaaaaa yin kpelu gbogbo awno families yin iya babaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oloshi

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm successful wen dey busy dey find money for internet,
well guy sori to tel you this people wen successful for this job no
dey make mouth i will only advise you to always pray to our God that
created you and i to continue blessing if really you are serving the
God,but if you are among does who go to herbalist for this i am afraid
were you will end up be warned and watch your back

[email protected]
Quote:
idiot you be guy man and you dey send me this kind of mail, don't you know you are cursed alreday,
if i am mugu then the whole of your generation is oke nmgbada , big FOOLs cursed generations son of a bastard.
look at the kind of mail you are sending to c-guy man like you because i send you formant i can see that you are frustrated , you go back to oshodi part and continue from where you stop and stop spoiling this job for us ok
if you Guy and not Agboro you will not act like this ok
time is money for you fuck you

[email protected]
Quote:
ARE YOU NOT A FOOL???

Edit: Added more responses from [email protected] and a few others

Edit2: Added more

"LIKE I SAID EARLIER, YOUR LAMENTATION AND HARDSHIP HAS BEGUN AND THIS WILL TAKE YOU TO YOUR GRAVE THIS YEAR 2014"
"are you stupid, you thief you want to claim another person money idiot thief you will die because of money"
"please don't ever you send any mail to me or else I will involved FBI,CIA and homeland security to get you arrested." - a lad known as Mr Martin

Last edited by ZombieBrains on Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZombieBrains
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received some very nice responses and added them to my previous post.

I'm very satisfied with how my pidgin improved since my last short break. I got a lad to go nuts and send me some really nice rants Very Happy

"LIKE I SAID EARLIER, YOUR LAMENTATION AND HARDSHIP HAS BEGUN AND THIS WILL TAKE YOU TO YOUR GRAVE THIS YEAR 2014"
"are you stupid, you thief you want to claim another person money idiot thief you will die because of money"
"please don't ever you send any mail to me or else I will involved FBI,CIA and homeland security to get you arrested." - a lad known as Mr Martin
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Retuned to my favourite old haunt (gmail instant chats) but the lads aren't as chatty as in years past. The old insults don't seem to enrage them anymore.

[email protected]

Quote:
Me: cafe rat

Fred Collins: Mumu let me send you some dollars to chill

Me: let me send u some naira so u can go back to ur stinking village

Fred Collins: Go fuck your self faggot

Me: give me ur sisters number so she can help remove u from poverty
begging mugu like u
u will never be a big boy like me, stop dreaming cafe rat

Fred Collins: hahahahahahahaha
Ask ur mom and siters what i did to them

Me: give me ur sisters number so her ashawo work can feed u
why u play at guyman? Small boy

Fred Collins: Fuck u

Quote:
Me: small boy

Fred Collins: Small girl

Me: mugu
back to ur village

Fred Collins: Small boy where u de since
U don smoke igbo today

Me: hungry man, let me send u some naira so u can see food in a day

Fred Collins:
Н̍̊̍̊α̇̇̇α̍̍̊..н̍̊̍̊α̇̇̇α̍̍̊..н̍̊̍̊α̇̇̇α̍̍̊
> нααα..​нααα..нαα
^ ^ ‎ н̲̣̣̣α̣̣̣̣α̣̣̣..н̲̣̣̣α̣̣̣̣α̣̣̣..н̲̣̣̣α̣̣̣̣α̣̣̣..

Me: YOU ARE STINKING.
COURSE UPON THE DAY YOU WHERE BORN. DO YOU EVEN ATTEND PRIMARY SCHOOL? OH SHAME ON YOUR ENTIRE GENERATIONS. STINKING THING.

Fred Collins: Mumu worry u for small pikin
U know say u b small boy na

Me: UR FATHER WAS A GBOMOGBOMO WHO DO RITUALS AT OKIJA SHRINE FOR MONEY. BUT HE GOT NO AMU AFTER GETTIN IT CHEEWED OF BY A GAYMAN IN DA CAFE. NA SO?

Fred Collins: U are a fucking lowlife bitch
Ill send my son to fuck ur mom

Me: UR MAMA WAS PROPPER ASHAWO AT DEY SHORT TIME JOINTS IN FEGE-ONITSHA.

Fred Collins: And ur moda too she de here de suck my son's cock

Me: YOU ARE A HUNGRY IDIOT

Fred Collins: Imbecile
Your fada yansh

Me: bushman
why u play at guyman?

Fred Collins: You be big idiot ooo , u nor get work tell me I go give you clients

Me: let me send u some naira so u can feed urself
cafe rat like u

Fred Collins: You just de disturb me I think if I nor answer you again your body go come down

Me: ooooo

Fred Collins: Silence is the best answer to a fool

Me; guy u be too small for me
go back to ur village

Fred Collins: Big man oya face big people na
Oga @d top

Me: cafe rat
still hard at work

Fred Collins: Wich kind work u de do self

Me: I'm a big boy
i get my boys to bomb for me
let me send u some naira so u can take day off

Fred Collins
E gud for you
Oya send na
Make God punish you and ur crashed family
Na so all ur clients go run leave you

[email protected]

Quote:
me: mugu

CLAIMS: grow up

me: THIS POOR BOY,I HAVE TOLD YOU TIME WITHOUT NUMBER TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL

CLAIMS: thank u

me: osu

CLAIMS: lol

me: BE WELL INFORMED THAT UR FATHER SLEPT WITH A COW TO PRODUCE U

CLAIMS: i knw say u miss me since no vex just went to niaja 2 tidy one or two things

just came back 2day

me: GIVE UP DISS GAME AS U NO BI FIT FO CORRECT GUYAMN WORK. GO BACK TO UR VILLAGE

CLAIMS: i hear u

ewa nama

me: GET SOME NAIRA IN UR DIRTY SMELLING PANT POCKET SO U CAN SEE FOOD IN A DAY. BUSHMAN BARBARAN LAIK U.

CLAIMS: laik u???

guy u go school at all

i knw say na frustration dey worry u

me: you are a frustrated irritant animal.Go back to school.you are nothing ,just a low life cybercafe rat.

CLAIMS: u still dey use dis same cheap words wey u dey call insult................cow

me: SON OF HAUSA BEGGAR.YOU WILL SURE DIE POOR BECAUSE IN YOUR FAMILY LINEAGE THEY DIED POOR AND NO MATTER HOW YOU TRY OR WHAT YOU DO YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT.......SAY AMEN

CLAIMS: ewu

nothing for u

yolo coward

me: bush man

go back to school

CLAIMS: maggot like u

me: HOW DO YOU THINK A COMMON CRIMINAL LIKE CAN DRIVE ME CRAZE,I THOUGHT YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER WHEN YOU RESORT TO INSULTING ME (YOUR EARTHLY GOD).

CLAIMS: olodo

me: PLEASE TAKE YOUR FRUSTRATION ELSE WHERE..........NO TIME FOR YOU.I WAS JUST HAVING FUNNY WITH YOUR TAUTOLOGICAL ENGLISH.

CLAIMS: guy move u be big fool

me: Goat how do you make Money from this Scam work when you can't speak English?

CLAIMS: u need some tutorials???

me: you will never make money from this scam work or business,i know i have caused you pains and heart attack over all what i have said to you and you know it,it is true

CLAIMS: lol

oh boy iam made already

so fuck off

me: that is why you will never stop writing me because i have broken you and your mind will never rest,go back to school now and learn, illiterate small boy.

CLAIMS: small boy

Quote:

Me: mugu

CLAIMS CONSULTANT: maga

Me: small boy
go back ur village

CLAIMS CONSULTANT: well done

Me: let me send u some naira so u can see food in a day

CLAIMS CONSULTANT: abeg send am boss

Me: mugu go back to ur village

CLAIMS CONSULTANT: GROW UP

Me:
are u back in ur village yet?
i wont rest until all mugus are back at home

CLAIMS CONSULTANT: LOL

Me: let me send u some naira so u can go home

CLAIMS CONSULTANT: KEEP UR MONEY I HAVE MINE

Me: ur a small boy, cafe rat like u
come and work for me as gateman

CLAIMS CONSULTANT: lol
ewu lama

Me: give me ur sisters number, her ashawo work can feed u

CLAIMS CONSULTANT: UR MOTHER

Me: UR FATHER WAS A GBOMOGBOMO WHO DO RITUALS AT OKIJA SHRINE FOR MONEY. BUT HE GOT NO AMU AFTER GETTIN IT CHEEWED OF BY A GAYMAN IN DA CAFE. NA SO?

CLAIMS CONSULTANT: lol
molo
u be real molo

Me: cafe boy, let me send u some naira so u can take day off

CLAIMS CONSULTANT: men i spend dollars not naira

Me:beggar like u wouldn't know what a dollar is

CLAIMS CONSULTANT: LOL
i hail u

Me: I command u mugu to return to ur begging and wood chopping
leave dis game for the big boys

CLAIMS CONSULTANT: thank u

Me: goat

CLAIMS CONSULTANT: EWU
come india come ask of me then u go knw hw far
dullard

[email protected]

Quote:
me: go back to ur stinking village

Barr: hi

me: mugu

Barr: who?

me: u, goat fucking mumu

Barr: stupid

do u know me

who are yoiu

idiot

fool

me: bush man

Barr: u

me: go back to ur begging and wood chopping

u not be fit for correct guyman work

small boy

Barr: you fool

who are u

idolt

me: ur chairman

Barr: do u no me

who is ur chairman

get lost

fool

me: UR FATHER WAS A GBOMOGBOMO WHO DO RITUALS AT OKIJA SHRINE FOR MONEY. BUT HE GOT NO AMU AFTER GETTIN IT CHEEWED OF BY A GAYMAN IN DA CAFE. NA SO?

Barr: who da be

get lost man

you don't me

neither do i

get lost

me: U FIXED UR SISTA IN ASHAWO 3 NAIRA WORK

Barr: devil

huh

u dont have sense at all

ur jst a folish man

get lost

me: U HAVE BEEN CURSED.olokun,okhian gbeluwahia,ivbio orhiovban,vbe eze

Barr: u

same to ur family

[email protected]

Quote:
paulson: guy

yo never dia?

me: u back in ur stinking village yet?

paulson: hahahha

dont worry you will dia for noting

me: ur sister sends her regards

paulson: also your mother

i enjoy your mother today

me: make much naira begging?

paulson: come to me i will let you know how to make money

me: oooo i dont want to be ur begging assistant

small boy

came and be gateman for me

get u off the streets

paulson: i want to help you

i dont like your condition

me: i bet u dont, seeing a big boy like me must give u heart pains

paulson: that you why you will poor forever

me: i'm sat in my mansion

dont feel very poor

paulson: am such you never eat this night

me: u can ask the other gateman about me when you come work here

paulson: guy your conditions is very bad

me: i have too much money, agreed

let me dash u some so u can see food in a day

paulson: you are fool

me: and get ur sister out of ashawo work

paulson: your mother will sleep in my house this night

but i will not fuck her

i will only use my hand

me: Abeg devote your time to making money so u can remove ur family from poverty

paulson: now you have understand why you are fool

me: ur sister begs u to get a proper job as begging doesnt make much

come and be be gateman for me, i will put food on ur table

paulson: wait let me use hand to fuck your mother

she need it now

me: block head, u need to see a doctor

i fear for ur sanity

local bingo, just ask if u need some naira, no shame

paulson: hhahahahah

bingo they fuck your mother

have you have ask your mother about your father

i am your real father

please my son come back before you dia

me: u wont get money from me that way, foolish mugu

paulson: i only want to give you money

me: if u dont feel ur good enough for gateman, how about cleaning? can u use a broom?

maybe u can cook and work in kitchen

paulson: you will dia

my son please come and see your father

me: ooo cafe rat

paulson: people call me dollar

me: go back to ur village
back to ur goats

paulson: my village is USA

me: benin u mean

paulson: you i am better then you

me: Or Aguleri with all the other thieves n beggers

paulson: call me your father

me: i will call u small boy from now on

small boy, want some naira?

paulson: your father

na small boy

me: small boy hungry?

paulson: you need to respect me because i they fuck your mother

me: be a good small boy and run along

paulson: you are talking to your father

not a boy

me: oooooo

be a good small boy and pick up ur sister for me

paulson: your mother cannot go

because i they use hand fuck her

and she like it very well

me: ur sister said she would marry me but i dont a goat as a brother in law

paulson: you are not a man

go and eat

me: u certainly aren;t, ur a goat

me: small boy / goat do you want a list of maga email addresses?

i will help u be a proper guy

paulson: some days now you will dia

you are not a guy

you are fool

me: no wonder ur begging

hungry man

paulson: ooooooooooo your mother is enjoying my hand now
5 minutes

me: You talk like a very local and unexposed rough looking boy from either Benin city in Edo SATE or Asaba in Delta State may lucky to live in Lagos cos you are not refined

paulson: i talk to you so that you can understand me because you dont know anything

me: no vex u smally

paulson: hahahaha

bush boy

me: stinking animal, ur only fit for village work

paulson: your father

your mother is not happy with you

me: gateman, u start work tomorrow morning at 8am dont be late

i will feed u

paulson: your father will be gateman

fool

me: u should be grateful, i'm getting u off the streets

u dont need to beg anymore

paulson: you are talking to dollars

me: i'm talking to small boy

paulson: hahahaha

that is why you will be fool forever

me: that is why u will always be a hungry man

offered to put some naira in ur dirty smelling paint pocket but u rather be begger man

paulson: your mother like the way i use hand to fuck her

me: frustrated irritant animal

u start work as a respected gateman

paulson: your mother will go in the morning

so i will fuck very well this nght

please wait your mother is calling me

she waht me to come and fuck

Quote:
me: Ranting of a poor yahoo boy, eee yaaa sorry, u are suffering from hunger and malnutrition

paulson: i will also come back nija to fuck your mother

i just called your mother today

she need me

please inform your mother to wait for me

i will fuck her very well

me: let me dash u some naira so u can see food in a day

bushman barbarian

paulson: i am with your mother number

i love sooooooo much

i love her soooooooooooo much

me: See wetin poverty don cause you? why are you frustrated? fool

paulson: no fool like you

you are the biggest fool

ur not cut out for guy work

paulson: you cannot stand

me: go back to ur wood chopping and begging

paulson: you will die for noting

your mama

me: guy, u be small boy i understand. let me give u some naira so u can go back to school

paulson: noting good will come out from you

me: u could even be a gateman some day

paulson: you dont even have father

goat son

go and diaaaaaaaaaaaaa

paulson: you will dia this year

and you will never see good in life

goat talk to me

me: sorry, my hands were around ur sisters tits

paulson: your mother just come my house now

i will use hand to fuck today

me: ur sister says she will give the money i gave her to buy u some food

u no need to be hungry man no more

paulson: your mother they even enjoy me now

me: Make a flute out of the bones of your ancestors, stick it deep into your ass, then blow it hard!

paulson: you are just a boy

me: ur sisters says i'm a big boy

in more ways than one

paulson: people call me dollar

if you want to know my name

your mother no how to fuck

me: oooo is that because u are on the streets asking for dollars so u can feed urself?

paulson: i just use my hand

and she is very happy

me: cafe rat like u

paulson: 24 hours business man

hahahaha

me: guy, if u want some money to feed urself u only need to ask

be humnle

no need to go begging today

me: using ur sister for ashawo work isn't nice

just so u can sit around all day

be a man

paulson: why did your mother come to my house

because she is ashawo

i will give your mother money today

so that you will see food to eat

me: let me dash u $1000 for school fees, where do u want me to send it?

i will help u

paulson: oooooooooo your mother is enjoying me now

me: stinking thing, go take shower, ur stinking up lagos worse than traffic

paulson: wait let my fuck your mother another one

me: beggar cisse, time for u to hit the streets, lots of people to give u money around now

ur sister is worn out for her ashawo work

cant rely on her

paulson: you cannot eat with your mother giving you money

me: My dear local bingo, from your words, it just shows who you are that

paulson: bingo they fuck your mother

me: do you have any other sisters? send her to my mansion in maitama district Abuja, i will pay her well no worry

paulson: your mother is okey for me

i will try and fuck her very well today

me: you are comparable to my gate man at maitama district

paulson: dont you know that you are a big goat

?

no it today

me: i'm a big boy, ur sister told me so

paulson: goat is what you are

[email protected]

Quote:
MARIA: bastard how are doing

me: are u back in ur village yet?

with ur goats?

MARIA: olesi

me: bushman

MARIA: my papa say i be youruba

me: ur father is a GBOMOGBOMO!

MARIA: u dont know ur parent

where are parents

where are ur parents

me: UR MAMA WAS PROPPER ASHAWO AT DEY SHORT TIME JOINTS IN FEGE-ONITSHA

local man, i silence u

bushman, let me dash you $1000 so u can see food in a day
s

MARIA: bastard

u no locate where ur parents

de

dey

go tell ur mother make tell you where ur papa dey.

go dna tes

test

that person u dey call ur papa no be papa

me: Let me dash u $1000 so u can return to ur village

MARIA: ask ur mum

im very 4 u

na life

me: BE WELL INFORMED THAT UR FATHER SLEPT WITH A COW TO PRODUCE U COMPOUND FOOL

MARIA: hahahaha

me: SON OF A HARLOT

GO AND TAKE UP A JOB AT OTUTU NZU SO THAT YOU CAN GET ENOUGH TO EAT

MARIA: u suppose dey fatherless baes home

make we the support u

if eventually get small where u go buid house?

u no ur fathers house

u no no ur fathers house

me: BETTER GO TO SCHOOL ,AND LEARN HOW TO WRITE AND READ..STOP DELAYING YOUR TIME AS AM SEEING YOU TIME IS NO LONGER ON YOUR SIDE

MARIA: my sympathy

im sorry men

God is your helper

okay?

dont worry

everything will be fine

me: NO WONDER YOU ARE BEHAVING THIS WAY THAT YOU CAN NOT EVEN WRITE YOUR NAME..YOUR PEOPLE ONLY KNOWS HOW TO CATCH FISH OR GATE MAN SO I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU JOIN GUY

LET ME DASH U $1000

me: OR GIVE ME UR GIRLS NUMBER SO SHE CAN EXPERIENCE A BIG BOY

me: BE A EARLY BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR HER

MARIA: big boy wey no get car.

me: COME AND BE GATEMAN FOR MY MANSION, NO SHAME IN IT

u give land to buid mansion?

ur papa no dey

and u no get money

me: I currently live and own a mansion at maitama district Abuja where my cliques live as democratically elected government officials, and I hope to be in government come 2015.

MARIA: hahahahaha

me: come, let me give u job

no need for u to do wood chopping and begging anymore

MARIA: na jonathan u wan claim as ur papa?

abeg go find ur papa

u know where abuja dey?

na 4 mouth u dey hearam

me: If you are talking of wealth, my drop head phantom I used last two years can buy your house and its houshold equipments. Not to talk of super charged range rover vogue I used and dashed away last years xmas. I am the first to sample Acura zdx and TL in island last year and it was all eyes on me. So this format has given me millions of dollars here in US

me: how does it feel to be in the presence of a big boy?

MARIA: na paper u dey seam

me: u bushmen are only fit to clean our shoes

take care bastard

[email protected]

Quote:

hungry man

mining mugu

i silence u

mining: mR IDIOT

i DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR YOU ANYMORE

me: cafe rat running out of time?

i pity u hungry local men

mining: TELL YOUR MOTHER WITH HER SMELLING YASH TO BE THERE FORE EVER BECAUSE SHE TAKE HER SMELLING YASH TO BORN AN IDIOT BOY

me: U HAVE BEEN CURSED.olokun,okhian gbeluwahia,ivbio orhiovban,vbe eze

mining: bY YOU FATHER

me: fool...meet me in lagos..let me give your head to kegite magic plus idiot...

mining: Idiot go and sleep

stupid guy

go and plan how you are going to rob this night

me: stupid igbo's

stinking animal

mining: OLE

THEIF

[email protected]

Quote:
me: small boy

go back to ur village

George: LOL

Oboy wey tin happen

me: u not be fit for correct guyman work

ur a bushman

George: Oya no vex

No dey curse agn

Yu be guy man?? Make we share money

me: i dont work with local men

and cafe rats

George: LOL

Okay byeee]

me: go back to ur wood chopping, hungry man

George: Your papa

me: cafe boy has to work for his pocket change

George: Come make i teach you work

Stupid huiman

me: bushman, come and be gateman for me in my mansion in at maitama district Abuja

or let me send you $1000 so you can buy some goats to feed ur family

George: lolz

Hahahahaa

were for abuja yu knw

stupid idiot

me: mumu, give me ur girl's number so she can experience a big boy

George: Carry ur mama cum make i buy her MOET for Dubia

make she taste arab money

" - Alison Smith
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NO BODY DEY LAUGH FOR ALL THIS STUPIDITYOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
a guy try to throw current format to maga, stop sending this bushit to people, you are spoiling job

[email protected]
Quote:
U GET PLENTY TIME OOOOOO TO THE WRITE ALL THIS HAHAHAHAH MAKE YOU NO USE THIS TIME AND KNOWLEDGE YOU GET TO MAKE MONEY WETIN DEY WORRY UR BRAIN SELF GET A JOB AND STOP FOOLING NO BODY DEY LAUGH FOR ALL THIS STUPIDITY OF URS OK FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

[email protected]
Quote:
talk too much guy wealth and westy are we still collecting fee tru westy by the way account no dey, well it depends how muh is it, money, wealth i have you no have and so on ahhhh but you may haveoooooo but is not worthy to tell a fellow man he dont have till you see him ok be matured if with all y mails i never wanted to make waves of insult but you chose to do so and i welcome it is part of the game but lets be more matured when we chat if any day i will come lagos or your coming down to phc we may see good nit

Quote:
talkative

[email protected]
Quote:
u b dead guy........go bring your mama come first my take do this weekend.

[email protected]
Quote:
it is like you are a product of baby factory....... aka born troway

[email protected]
Quote:
ENJOY !
FUCKING YOUR WIFE ROUND ASS WAS SWEETER THAN YOUR NEW 2014 TOYOTA.

Quote:
I AM LEAVING YOU BECAUSE OF MY CHILD WITH YOU. LOOK AT THE CHILDS NOSE, IT IS NOT LIKE YOUR OWN. I AM GOING TO FUCK YOUR WIFE ONE MORE TIME. THE PUSSY SWEET NO BE SMALL.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR DEATH IS NOT FAR
FOOL

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
God bless u

[email protected]
Quote:
Are u a fool because u are doing like a fool because i be keep watch u since why?

[email protected]
Quote:
COMMON SIX ROUNDS THAT I GAVE YOUR WIFE, HOW CAN YOU KILL ME FOR ORDINARY WOMAN PUSSY? IF YOU MAKE ME VEX, I GOT FUCK AM AGAIN O.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are tired...hahahahahahaha miscreant.... dead boi.

[email protected]
Quote:
IS TOO MUCH FOR YOU SEE FROM NOW TO NEXT TREE DAYS YOU WILL DIA?
FROM THERE AND SEE THERE YOU COME THERE AND DIA THERE TREE DAYS THERE

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG SHAME TO THIS WORLD, WHO FUCK YOUR OSU MOTHER TO GIVE BIRTH TO UMEH LIKE U SELF?

[email protected]
Quote:
zambiza boyz onye aguru rich man d talk say e get na action for street guy leggedis man 2014 model ur shoe don bend tire for nyash hahahahahahahahah

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS IS THE LAST WORNING I WE SEND TO YOU I PLEASE DONT WRITE ME AGAIN YOU DONT KNOW ME? IF YOU FEALL TO DO SE I PROMISE YOU I WE SEND ACCDENT TO YOU AND YOU WE DIE PLEASE STOP WRITEING ME?

[email protected]
Quote:
MAKE GOD SODA YOUR SMILING MOUTH,BASTARD CHILD YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL BE HOME LESS FOR NOW IDIOT GO PUNISH YOUR SOUL AND YOUR SMALL LIFE I WILL EVER FUCK ALL YOUR GENERAL BECAUSE YOUR FAMILY IS JOBLESS.

GOAT GO CARRY FARM YOUR DESTINY NOR BE YAHOO NA BUSH MAN YOU SUPPOSE TO BE BECAUSE YOU BE HE GOAT.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
OBOY WAITING BE YOUR OWN NOW.. U STILL DEY WRITE EVEN WHEN I BONE YOU LIKE THE SMALL BOY WEY YOU BE. SEE PERSON WEY GO SCHOOL LOL IF YOU MUST KNOW ALL MY SCHOOLING NA YANKY I NO DEY DO NAIJA THING OR LEVEL SO CARRY UNA OLD SCHOOL LEVEL GO. I NO NEED OYINBO MONEY NA ME DEY GIVE DEM MONEY IF YOU MUST KNOW AND THEY REMIT TO ME ASS HOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
look at your subject, who is your good brother??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA thank God you really cursed your good brothers not me. You can see that you are not a really juju man.
Reverse has just been your case.
No thanks anyway.
Juju man

[email protected]
Quote:
*DELETED* you will die in that africa way u dey you think say me and you na mate for game?

[email protected]
Quote:
I can understand that you are an imbecilic human that means you are an animal in human skin. Your boss have used you for money rituals and you will never recover from it.madness runs in your family and poverty is the foundation of your generation that will never be broken IJN AMEN beast of no nation product of infidelity and son of nobody. keep wasting your time on the computer and I promise you that nothing good will come your way. I leave you to REST IN PEACE.BORN TROWAY

[email protected]
Quote:
OTULE

[email protected]
Quote:
i guess you are jobless?if you have gotten something tangible to do with your life,you wont be sending all this shit.you are the biggest fool have ever come across and all the curses and abuses will fall on you and your family.foolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT TOZO LIKE YOU ANIMAL A FOOL AT FORTY THAT CAN NEVER BE RECOVERED IN LIVE, NO BI ASHAWO YOUR SENIOR AND JUNIOR SISTER DEY DO FOR GHANA? HOMO LIKE YOU, ORA OTELE LIKE YOU, EWU ODE, OSU ARUSI LIKE YOUR FAMILY WHERE YOU CAME FROM BASTARD IDIOT, THAT'S WHY THEY SENT YOUR FAMILY AWAY FROM YOUR KINDRED MEETING FOOLS. ORACLE WILL KILL YOU SOON TAKE IT FROM ME.
UNFORTUNATE IDIOT LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
if u see food chop u no go get time for all this hahahahha mumu u get time dee fine person system weh u go hack

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
http://www.419scam.org/emails/2014-06/03/00664194.26.htm
Quote:
If you are talking of wealth, my drop head phantom I used last two years can buy your house and its houshold equipments. Not to talk of super charged range rover vogue I used and dashed away last years xmas. I am the first to sample Acura zdx and TL in island last year and it was all eyes on me. So this format has given me millions of dollars here in Malaysia.

I currently live and own a mansion at maitama district Abuja where my cliques live as democratically elected government officials, and I hope to be in government come 2015.

So you are comparable to my gate man at maitama district, you scamming and antiquated jerk ass.
Chalos Mordi
+447087625450

[email protected]
Quote:
all this email you are sending to me every day, do you thinks that you can not be cought? dont let me take you away from this world, i have you email home home address and telephone number, even your pasport is with me, so dont allow me to take you away to go and join you dead ones, i dont want want to kill any one again, but if you ever send me an email again i will kill you through dream, if you doubt be try to send me email, then lets try.

[email protected]
Quote:
UR SO CRAZY SO SO CRAZY U THINK I GIVE A FUCK OF YOUR NUMBER MAGA SEE YOU GUY MAN HAHAHAHAHAH UR TOO LOCAL AND IT IS DISTURBING YOUR SENSE OF REASONING ATURU SHE GOAT

Quote:
ur pool and foolish that is ur problem anyway silence is the best answer to fools like you EWU GBOKO

[email protected]
Quote:
IF U WANT 2 SEE ME GIVE ME UR ADDRESS AND I WILL COME BUT PRAY I WILL BE IN A GOOD MOOD DAT DAY ELSE U WILL NOT LIVE 2 SEE D NEXT DAY.IF U RE NOT A FOOL U WON'T VE BEEN SENDING ALL THESE RUBISH 2 ME AND I KEEPT U QUIET.

Quote:
U RE BLESS IN JNM IF U WISG GOOD 4 UR FOLLOW HUMAN BEING GOOD WILL FOLLOW U BUT IF U WISH BAD THAT WILL COME BACK 2 U.IN D NAME OF 7 7 7 7 7 7 7

Quote:
IF U DON'T TAKE TIME I WILL INITIATE U INTO WHAT U WILL NOT COME OUT FROM AND DON'T THINK THAT IF I NEED U I WILL NOT FISH U OUT

[email protected]
Quote:
[email protected] ..............You sure that this email address is your recipient email address?,i mean is it the real email address you intend sending your message to?.I receive almost everyday your rubbish and junk messages,i have nothing against you and nothing with you,i don't know you and i don't want to know you either.
STOP THIS RUBBISH AND CONTROL WELL YOUR TARGET EMAIL ADDRESS BEFORE SENDING OUT MESSAGES.AM NOT THE PERSON YOU WANT TO TALK TO BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING WITH YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
wounded lion, hahahahahahaha is a pity you can't even write good English, hey am sorry

[email protected]
Quote:
DOES YOUR MUM HAVE TOTO???????????

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY YOU A FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
How long will you remain a fool of beast in your life, as old as you are your are still a fool of all things

[email protected]
Quote:
otile friend how is you cnn talkative news tell me more
otile cnn

[email protected]
Quote:
MY BROTHER WHY YOU THE CAUSE ME WHERE TING HARPING YOU BE GUY MAN I BE GUY MAN YOU NO SO POSE TO BLOCK MY BOX AND HICK MY SMTP ABGE YOU BE MY BROTHER NO DEY CAUSE ME
THANKS GOD BLESS

[email protected]
Quote:
GO DIE MAKE THEN BURIED U BECAUSE YOU BE HUNGRY G-BOY

Quote:
SEE THIS IGBO BOY WHEN E NOR NO E SELF,THIS IS WHAT I SAY U BE BASTARD BECAUSE YOU NOR NO UR SELF,2800 NA EM YOUR MATE THEY COLLECT FOR STREET THEY HAPPY HA HA HA HA HA HA HA MY GUY YOU BE GOAT YOU NEVER WAKE UP FOR STREET WAITING 2800 WAN RICH YOU TAKE DO BECAUSE YOU BE NIGERIA MUGU THAT IS WHY YOU THEY CALL 2800 EURO MONEY COME UP TWAN MAKE YOU NE HOW MUCH BOYS THEY COLLECT BASTARD SON LIKE YOU

IF I SAY YOU BE GOAT YOU GO TELL ME SAY U HERE,BECAUSE SINCE WHEN U DEY DO STREET ALL MONEY WHEN U DONE SEE NEVER EVEN RISH 2800EURO SELF WHEN U STILL DEY TALK COME OUT GOAT COME ABROAD MAKE U COME SEE TRANSACTION YOUR MOTHER TOTO NA EM MEN TAKE THEY MAKE MONEY BECAUSE WE FIT SEND AM GIVE OYEBOH BECAUSE THE TOTO DONE THEY ROTTING BASTARD.FUCK YOUR MAMA YOUR PAPA YOUR SISTERS YOUR UNCLE YOUR AUNTY YOUR BROTHERS YOUR GENERATION YOUR EAR .

BASTARD HAPPY SUNDAY

Quote:
YOUR FATHER YOU THINK SAY I BE MUGU LIKE YOU,COME SEE GBEDO FOR HERE MAKE YOU NOR TINK SAY NA YOUR MAMA TOTO WE FOR THE MUNZ NOW.IDIOT YOU DONE SEE MONEY FOR YOUR LIFE ONCE MAKE I FUCK YOUR MAMA TOTO WHEN E DEY SMILE BUSHIT YOUR FUCKING NAIRA,I DONT DEAL WITH NAIRA BECAUSE AMNOT FUCKING NIGERIA GOAT LIKE YOU.

GOAT YOU REMAIN FOR EVER

[email protected]
Quote:
Oboy who are you and why are you sending this rubbish to me. everything you said in this your email will return back to you and ur family in JESUS NAME. AMEN.
Weda u collect money or not, what is my business with that, please stop sending this trash to me.

[email protected]
Quote:
do u really know who you are sending emails to??? 2800Euro is just sharking you?? please send me your account number let me transfer it twice to your account then we will meet for you to know me more.
Mike Anderson

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy you be fool non send me this email again or i go put am for scam list

[email protected]
Quote:
2800pounds cant buy my watch lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sucker find better wrk this one cast i check ur soul em o rich use for exchage na so u go follow dieee

[email protected] 184.75.218.46/Toronto
Quote:
I can see you have no hand work,

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=184117&start=1050

That's what you always do, insulting people.

Quote:
You have a problem, and you behave as if you have all, you have nothing, if you are rich as you claim, you shouldn't have time checking your box to look for someone to insult.

Let me warm you for the last time, unless you want to loose this particular mail address that you are writing me with, cos i can rip you.

Be careful.

Quote:
This is my last warning to you, do not write me again, if you do, you will loose this two boxes of yours

Bank London @ gmail.com
[email protected]

Just try sending me messages again, i promise, i will rip you.

I don't want to hurt you much, i see you are a guy man that is still coming up, you have not seen anything if not, i would have rip you off the whole content of your PC just from your IP address.

Be careful
This is the last warning am giving to you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Brother na street we all dey.. i buy adds bomb am and d client reply my mail..since u don already dey chop am and u get e passwrd.. na God give u so flex on..but wetin i no understand b why u come dey insult me.... fine u dey collect for street but nor b u start am nd nor b u go end am..it is just a game... abeg we nor b enemies..i don't know u and u don't know me but base on the street hustling we are one... I didn't send any email to the client to spoil your name bcos i am not even aware of it..please bhave mature and stop insulting me.. i have not been replying you becos i felt no need.. i am begging you stop insulting me and my mother..
flrx on na ur luck.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

ZombieBrains
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU TOO MU-MU, I DEY CONFIRM BETTER MONEY HERE, YOU DEY WAIT YOUR TIME DEY WRITE ME...YOU FOOLISH SHAL......ANYWAY......AYALA LA DON DEY REASON YOUR MATTER. YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBER

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahahahahahahaha see ur papa paranoid hahhahahahahahaha you be shit ewu come to usa maryland baltimore to meet me u think i be local like you monkey

Quote:
hahahahahahaha you have time praying for the death of someone you dont know and call yourself a responsible person because you own the life i laugh you as when you are pointing one finger on person the rest three are pointing at you and one is the witness with God you are causing death for your family and linage onye iberibe oju will wipe you off the face of the earth stupid idiot

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHA YOU BI FOOL AND MUMU LOCAL IDIOT I DEY USA MARYLAND BALTIMORE TO BE PRECISED HAHAHAHAHA ETE ORU LIKE YOU IF I ENTER Nigerian DONT YOU KNOW 0000000 HRS YOU WILL BE DOWN BECAUSE BE AND YOU NO BE CLASS OK I SHOULD BE THE ONE SHOWING YOU LEVELS HOW TO MAKE MONEY MONKEY

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD GO PUNISH UR SMALL LIFE,UR FATHER EAR MUGU WHEN E NOR NO EM SELF
HOW MUCH U GET BETTER MONEY KILL YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR GENERATION

Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOUR SMALL LIFE IDIOT GO FUCK YOUR MAMA TOTO MAKE YOU GET
MONEY TAKE CARRY FARM BASTARD,YOU CANT EVEN DO WELL BECAUSE YOU DON'T
WISE,IF YOU BE MAN SEND ME YOUR NUMBER IF I NOR KILL YOUR SMALL LIFE
UNDER 2DAYS,

WASTED GOAT LIKE YOU,YOU WHEN E DEY HUSTLE FOR CAFE WHEN TAKE YOUR
SELF COMPARE ME,MUGU ABI YOU WANT MAKE OGBONA SLAP TIBI ENTER YOUR
CHEST MUGU,MAKE I FUCK YOUR MAMA PUSSY WHEN E BE LIKE RIVER.

BASTARD YOU GO TIRED IF YOU NOR NO.

Quote:
GOD GO PUNISH YOU,U WHEN E DEY GO BANK ONCE IN A YEAR BASTARD.YOU NOR
GET BRAIN FUCK YOUR MAMA TO TO

Quote:
MAY UR SOUL REST IN PEACE THIS VERY MONTH,VILLAGE CHAMPION LIKE YOU
AND YOUR MOTHER,BASTARD SON FROM NO WHERE,YOU ARE A FOOL AT 40.

I WILL LOOK FOR YOU AND GET YOUR GIRL PUSSY LIKE LAKE PUMP YOUR FAMILY
WILL NEVER USE YOU FOR GOOD TING THIS YEAR BECAUSE YOU WILL LOST LIKE
A PAPER THAT THEY USE IN TOILET.

ANIMAL LIKE YOU.

Quote:
Hmmmm YOU BE BASTARD BECAUSE YOUR FATHER DINED YOU AS A GOAD HUNGRY G-BOY.

Quote:
GO DIE POOR G-BOY

Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOU,BASTARD SON YOU WILL SON DIE IN OCEAN RIVER WHEN WE THE
BOLOGNA PUSH U FOR THE RIVER BASTARD SON LIKE YOU

BASTARD GO TO HAIL

Quote:
THIS IS WHY YOU MOST BE MY ROOM CLEANER BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT JOB I
WILL BE PAYING YOU 2NAIRA PAR A MONTH THAT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY BIG
GOAT SHIT ON YOUR MOUTH,

YOU CAN BE IN THE FOREST AND HUNT YOUR ANIMAL BECAUSE YOU ALSO LOOK
LIKE ANIMAL,STOP YAHOO BECAUSE IS NOT YOUR DREAM GOAT GO TO BUSH AND
FUCK YOUR MAMA PUSSY.

BASTARD HAVE A NICE MORNING

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU'RE A BIG IDIOT....UR EMAIL ADDRESS TELLS IT ALL.... FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahhhahahhahhahhahhhahhaoooooooooooooooooooo......

HELLO BOSS, I CAN'T REALLY UNDERSTAND YOU, WHY DID YOU SO MUCH LIKE SPEAKING SUCH CAN OF ENGLISH TO ME ? YOU PLEASE KINDLY STOP THIS YOUR ENGLISH LANGUAGE OK, I LOVE YOU BOSS, TOO MUCH MONEY RICH MAN AKA BOSS, STARBOY TEAM.................aka OTIT GLOBIBO,........E double G.......saviour .....I'm worried about my girlfriend

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE DEAD ALRESADY FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

[email protected]
Quote:
morning, please how would i ve seen your mail that your a guy like me i push mails with my tools and it keeps hitting i dont know you ok how can be sending you mail when your not my mugu i begg una na d make feel naughty at times did know thousand of mails in my junk mails and in box how dear you write like death death you your own your life am disappointed with your writ up i begg am kot disturbing you from your contack oooooooooo you carrrrryyyyyy come alonooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not me i have met many like that here but it is not the write the way i do ignore them when i know e=were am going you should focus and cont. not lamenting causes and same saying amen dont you think it comes back to you as you say prayers like that and also end it up with amen? think now you wrote me i got your mail and am the making when i push mails ok

thanks

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender

[email protected]
Quote:
Bros what is the problem ? I am from Aguleri too maybe you are my brother now . What is your lint now? Please let me so that we can settle.
Thanks

[email protected]
Quote:
guy man that is doing like you use to die in time watch your back you are on the road soon you will be no more

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
God will punish your useless mama

say Amen

[email protected]
Quote:
I, don't really have the time to listening for your trash words, because i am a responsible Guy Boy, son of a king., only that you don't know my Family in Nigerian.

your gods OTUTUNZU AGULERI is powerless fake, he don't have any power over Saviour Abraham,
many the GOD of Israel forget you........................

[email protected]
Quote:
Bon tro away child always this way you are. De person that curse de
go like you. the reason is because you SLEPT with ur MAMA. You go die very soon
if you no confess ur terible SIN in sleeping with your MAMA. Tufiakwa.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA ONLY FOOL THEY SEND THIS KIND OF MAIL, BUT REMEMBER SAY U NO BE GOD

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD GO PUNISH YOUR HEAD AS E B SAY NA ME U DEY ALWAYS WRITE YOUR RUBBISH TO..........MAKE I LET YOU KNOW SAY THAT TIN WEY MAKE YOU DEY BELIEVE SAY YOU GET POWER NA 1 PRAYER I GO WRITE GO DROP 4 CHURCH AND YOUR LIFE DON END ....SO I DEY WARN YOU NO WRITE ME AGAIN AND MAKE YOU KNOW SAY THEM NO BORN THE CLIENT FOR YOU......FOOLISH IGBOTIC AGULERE BOY LIKE YOU. HOW YOU WANT TAKE MAKE MONEY WHEN YOU DEY CURSE YOUR FELLOW HUSTLER LIKE YOU....NA NOW I KNOW SAY U BE FOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.....AND FOR THIS MESSAGE WEY U WRITE ME, MY GOD GO MAKE SUCCESS FAR FROM YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
MAD MAN LIKE U!!! ILLITERATE WEY NOR KNOW ANYTHING.... GOD PUNISH YOUR GENERATIONS NOW PLUS THE ONES YET UNBORN!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
KILL YOU THIS MONTH... Fork ur mother pussy

[email protected]
Quote:
you are the most foolish idiot i have ever meet in the internet, poor rat
use your time to look for money and stop been stupid Goat
bastard
time is money
Monkey

[email protected]
Quote:
All what you said will come to pass to your family and you as well. Do you Otutunzu you are talking about Otutunzu is from my Village and you die my calling Otutunzu on me. I am from Aguleri if you don't know that

Katika

[email protected]
Quote:
u dee find u wan hack em system mak u no find ur own cliet Oro

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
You don't have 1kobo, just day make mouth, go away

Quote:
Back to the sender , Why not you bring your correct phone number , Who told you that i live in Benin , Google Zikkynze Nigeria Limited, You are a goal-digger. Get out stupid man.

Bring your correct number.

[email protected]

Quote:
you are a post dated idiot of the year.you an your jeneration are shame and nothing good will come of you. poor boy and hungry lion.go back to your village and beg by the roadside with your papa and his silly short knickas rags or soon my bois placin burnin g tire roun ur neck

Quote:
U RE A BASTARD IDIOT IS DAT WHY UR HEAD IS SWELLING, HW MANY HOUSE DID U HAVE IN OVERS? HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE U WORKED OUT MONI FOR STIPUD BLACK MONY. I PROMISE U DEATH THIS YEAR AND MONKEY GO FULK UR ASHAWO MAMAYOU WILL DIE THIS YEAR AND GO TO HELL FIRE. YOU DON ALREADY MAKE ME TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE A FOOL AND YOU DON'T HAVE WORK TO DO AND IF YOU APOLOGIZE I CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOOL I KNOW THAT YOU ARE HUNGRY BOY AND I CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE TOGETHER WITH YOUR FAMILY FOOL BECAUSE AM BIG BOY TOO MUCH MONEY BOY MAKE GOD PUNISH YOUR GENERATION ASS HOLE YOU ARE A VERY GIB MUGU SORRY FOR YOU USELESS LIFE.JUST GO AND LOOK FOR A GOOD JOB SO THAT UR MOTHER WILL SMILE A LITTLE BEFORE UR DEATH.I AM NOT A BARSTARD LIKE YOU. LAST NITE I HAVE SENT PORVERTY INTO UR LIFE. B4 U SEE $200 U WILL SUFFER VERY WELL. THIS YEAR SHALL BE A YEAR OF FAILURE TO U AND UR FAMILY. BARSTARD SON (OSU)
Someone's script? Very Happy

[email protected]

Quote:
poor rat if you so beliv on your self show your self ugly face on FB. no need to talk much. you are finished. come meet me for help. your family is in trouble. you people hardly eat once in a day. you better come to me animal. small boy. grow up Mugu.

Quote:
u are d most useless guyman i have ever come accross because u are jobless. I am busy making money and u are busy doing busy body there. we aint in the same class. I have seen talking to you gives u class. I do Alibaba and wiire job. on my free time i do loto because that is where i started. if u are proud of your self show ur self on FB. I have 3 rides, my 3rd ride is Range Rover Evok. if u believe you have achieved let us show our self on FB. Fool. if u are a busy guy man I sent you message why all this headache u are bringing to your self. u are just useless and constituting online. go to hell.

Quote:
fool better person go and die and leave me alone see me see trouble oh. i no blame you sha na the busy body cause wen de follow your generation de worry u so. de there. I am busy making money Bastard. na yor useless mama i just hate de blame her. she did not know which man pregnanted her. she for just abort you bastard. no u just de constitute everywhere. na firing squad u go end animal. your mama na fool oh. she don finally tell u who be your father? ask her well oh. you are a bastard.

[email protected]

Quote:
original mugu thunder go strike u dead animal like u, u go london go dey wash plate, we run things here in Niger ogu punish u no be refuges camp u dey? deportation go be ur next portion in JESUS NAME AMEN, Gigolo like u bastard u knw road to ur papa land again ? useless obote like u NO LEVEL

[email protected]

Quote:
Na now i no say u be real MUMU. People way get moni no dey make mouth. U get moni u still dey slave in another man country and u still dey talk. car be ur investment, maybe u don sleep 4 one of my hotels in 9ja. i no sirbe spell but u dey read am, see how u mumu rich, rich man, fool 40,000 pounds ur papa de drink gari, ur mama dey fork around, born troll away like u. peace ur family? way u go dey live out ? i no say u no dey UK i also get uk no make i tell u MUMU and 4 life u se my back, i rich pass u.

[email protected]

Quote:
I fuck your mama yesterday she was so sweet and have to lick my p so
who next is your fucking wife and i will fuck her until she will need
you no more,

as for you dead man you are i give you two day sand hell will be your portion.

Hungry man like you whe no fit come back as owu hole you.

HIGH MAN

[email protected]

Quote:
U be confirm MUGU, How many years u don dey malaysia, ode like you, coconut head, aids victim...fool

Quote:
OGUN GO KILL UR FAMILY U DIS LOW LIFE BASTARD, Y DONT U LIV ME ALONE, I FUCK UR MAMA, ABI I THIEF UR DOG, GET BUSY WIT UR LIFE IDIOT, OGUN, SANGO AN AMADIOHA GO KILL UR ENTIRE FAMILY, YOU CANT EVEN SPELL CORRECTLY.

I KIP U QUIET ALL DIS Y NOR MEAN SAY I NOR SABI CURSE, HENCE FORTH, UR GENERATION IS CURSED. NO BE ONLY UR CHEAPEST CAR NA 40K POUNDS, WHEN YOU LOCATE THAT KIND MONEY LAST, FOOL, ODE, MUMU GOAT, NA ME U WAN DEY WASH,

FACE UR OWN U NOR GREE, NA GREED GO KILL U, OZU ZOMBIE U GO HAIL.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ME, SEND ME YOUR FACEBOOK NAME, AND LET ME ADD U AND SEE WHO U BE, UGLY MONKEY LIKE YOU.......SEND ME YOUR FACEBOOK NAME...

POOR ASSHOLE LIKE YOU...

[email protected]

Quote:
Don't be stupid. How much money do you think you have?

Beggar like you

Quote:
I don't believe in too much talking ok, Is like you are a fool................................

[email protected]

Quote:
MUMU 4 life, people around you never tell u say u MUMU? even de way u look & walk, u want go uk by spirit, u MUMU dream say u dey UK come by car a fpr 40,000pounds fool is a fool 4 ever.. dont write me again u r de one dt started. U get moni u no leave in 9ja u no belong, if i no u 4 real u go lost. go ask 4 Odukwu i don assess u nothing u get & no backup.

Quote:
Same i don't have time for you right now. do me a favor go ask your mama who be your real papa.

" - Alison Smith
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My GuysHow U Dey,,,Soonest I BeSell Dem TootBrush In D Market,,,

[email protected]
Quote:
pls stop sending this useless emails to me. I have never sent you any mail before. My name is not Patrick okay.

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOD
GUY NOR DA USE YOUR POVERTY DISTURB SOME BODY ELSE.BIG DOG DON'T BARK UNLESS YOU WANT MAKE I PUT YOUR EMAIL FOR FORWARDING MAKE THEM KILL AM

Quote:
WISE UP MAN THE STREET IS NOT FOR KIDS
NOW I UNDERSTAND WHERE YOUR PROBLEM IS COMING FROM,YOU ARE FOOLISH IBO BOY DA MANAGE TO TRAVEL FROM EAST TO LAGOS TO HUSTLE SORRY BUT YOU DON'T NEED TO RUB SOME ONE ELSE WITH YOUR POVERTY LIFE STYLE,REAL STREET GUY WILL NEVER TALK THE WAY YOU ARE TALKING RANKING LIKE A MAD DOG,BID BOYS SHARE MONEY NO TALKING,I HAVE LONG TIME YOUR STAGE OF HUSTLING I HAVE 13BOYS 5 IN MALAYSIA 3 IN EGYPT 5 IN NIGERIA IF YOUR ONLY MUGU WAS MISTAKENLY BOMB ITS MATTER OF YOU TO ADDRESS THE ISSUE WITH MATURITY INSTEAD OF PUTTING YOUR POVERTY ANGER ON REAL STREET BOYS.YOU CALL YOUR SELF STREET BOY AND YOU ARE SENDING EMAIL FROM YOUR MANAGE BANK THAT DOES NOT HAVE SITE OR DOMAIN...MY DEAR GO GET A LIFE OR JOIN YOUR IBO PEOPLE IN THE MARKET AND SELL TOOTH BRUSH.

IF I WHERE YOU I WILL RESPECT MY SELF AND STOP SENDING FOOLISH EMAILS AND ASK HOW THE BUSINESS FAVOUR

[email protected]
Quote:
Now I know where bastard like you come from A CAFE RAT SORRY I AM NOT YOUR MATE BETTER LOOK FOR YOUR CLASS log of WOOD

Quote:
My prayer for you is that you will work, but others will reap the fruit of your labor. Keep fooooooooooling yourself son of a bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
POVERTY NO GOOD LOL... EWU

[email protected]
Quote:
ubedead

Quote:
miscreant dead guy........u when dey 9ja wan die soo na d make noise hahahahahahahahaahahha u b dead....when men don enter mala and india u still dey bongo..no worry i go help u but i need fuck your sister first because your mama toto dey smelling no b lair 0000000000000000 for night go open her cloth make u see....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WAN TELL U ONE secret that man no b your father 0000 your mother first hustle near bar beach na she take carry your belle i beg no go tell her 0000000o00 no forget say i say na secret 00000

This is what you will do now give me your mama number my call her i wan give her work....no be quarrel my guy.....your sins have been forgiven e no good say she dey fuck around my help so she will stop dat job at less toto no go pain her again na to they use her mouth take they sock cock........

na ur answer b dat.

[email protected]
Quote:
Wat ur problem. U just waisting ur time wit inrelevant thing.

[email protected]
Quote:
If i catch u

[email protected]
Quote:
LOOK AT THIS HUNGRY STUPID BOY THAT DONE EVEN KNOW HOW HE EAT,WHEN PEOPLE COOK THAT IS WHEN YOU EAT BECAUSE YOU ARE A JOBLESS GUY.

I HAVE ADVICE YOU TO LIVE YAHOO AND JOIN HUNTERS FOR BUSH OKAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy u be fool who u be u one die ib u just dey fool ur self

[email protected] continues to bomb my account with all his bounced mails.
Quote:
FUCK YOUR WORLD, YOUR FAMILY YOUR GENERATION. YOU ARE MAD, I GIVE YOU 72 HOURS IF YOU TALK ANYHOW AGAIN THEN YOU WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU,

WHAT DID I DO TO YOU THAT YOU WILL BE SENDING ME ALL THIS MAILS PLEASE RESPECT YOURSELF OTHER WISE YOU WILL HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME IN THE FUTURE, I WORN YOU DON'T SAY I DID NOT WORN YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
please who is this,are you ok

[email protected]
Quote:
I NO DEY FUCK UP AT ALL. I ONLY FUCKED YOUR WIFES SWEET PUSSY

[email protected]
Quote:
what did you want tell me on mail and for the lest time stop send me stupid mail or call me +22674041365

[email protected]
Quote:
You are nothing but a big fool, why are you bragin of what you pretend to have when you have nothing. such a small boy you are. i am not going to engage myself with you bcos you are a little brat. idiot

Quote:
you are claiming all this in your email, yet you us: Eco Bank @ gmail .
IDIOT.
IYI OJI GBUE THERE. IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
ok give ur own number let me call you okay

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck you.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE BIG FOOL OKAY.LOOK FOR SOMETHING BETTER TO DO.IDIOT,HOW MUCH DO U HAVE MONKEY

[email protected]
Quote:
SILENTS IN THE BEST ANSWER TO A FOOL,

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Try sending this message again to me, i promise to rip you.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are real bush Meat!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
guy man dey abuse co-guy man because i send you receive my formant how will you succeed in life, when you are biting the same finger that feed you, you are admitting and incurring dangerous curse upon your life,repent or i will put the garment of curse, affliction and backwardness, set back upon you now, repent and ask for forgiveness or ???

[email protected]
Quote:
the sam to you amu papa gi ga egbugi

[email protected]
Quote:
COME TO NOSHAKING MY NAME IS EGHE WETIN I GO DO U I NEED UR REAL NAME

[email protected]
Quote:
You are just a big fool.. since you don't know how to remove email address.

[email protected]
Quote:
I WILL NOT TRAVEL INTO YOUR WIFE PUSSY AGAIN, I WILL RESPECT YOU. IT IS ONLY 6 ROUNDS THAT I GAVE HER.

[email protected]
Quote:
all you said will return back to you in jesus name

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD I TOT YOU HAVE DEAD?ARE YOU STILL ALIVE YOU WILL EVER REMAIN POOR AS YOU AS AMEN.YOU CANT FUCK YOUR MOTHER TO GET MONEY THAT IS WHY YOU FOOL LIKE A MAD MAN ON THE STREET YOU WILL EVER REGRET OF TALKING WITH N(%%@! LIKE ME BECAUSE WE ARE ALREADY SEARCHING TO GET YOU AND WE WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE SOON AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER DAM TOTO AND CUT YOUR HEAD WITH BOTTLE BECAUSE YOU NEED THAT TO HAPPEND TO YOU NIGERIA SHIT FUCKER.

Quote:
BASTARD I THINK YOUR SOUL HAVE BEEN REST IN PEACE,OKAY DONT WORRY YOU WILL SOON CAST AWAY FROM THIS WORLD,

SURE YOU WILL SON BE BURIED NOW

Quote:
YOUR FATHER BASTARD YOUR MOTHER BASTARD YOUR GENERATION BASTARD YOUR OCCUPATION BASTARD YOUR SELF BASTARD SHOUT DEATH TO YOUR FAMILY

BASTARD SON

[email protected]
Quote:
FULL, YOU NEVER STILL DIE? OK WATCH OUT YOU WILL DIE THIS NIGHT.

[email protected]
Quote:
U idiot take time heeeee.

Quote:
U have already sign your dead warrant ok
U are playing with fire
U sleep you will surely receive it
Wait and see man

Quote:
U are dieing man.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE BIG FOOL BECAUSE YOU DONT NO WAT U SAYING.HOW DO U HAVE SELF WEY DEY HIGH U MUGU 2555

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL AND A FOOL YOU WILL REMAIN.

[email protected]
Quote:
UR PAPA

[email protected]
Quote:
God have mercy on u because u don't no what u are saying Ok
may God almighty bless u in Jesus name Amen

Quote:
PLS MY DEAR STOP DOING THIS TO ME OK U HAV SISTER LIKE ME AT HOME OK
GOD WE BLESS U FOR UNDERSTANDING

[email protected]
Quote:
it written in the scripture that what ever you wish some so shall you get so keep it up dont give up okay

Quote:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sorry my good brother wise man big man does not make
mouth you are nothing but an empty versus

[email protected]
Quote:
try rest my brother u are wasting ur time insulting make use of this time u use in sending insultive emails.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY, WETIN ME DO YOU? I OFFEND U? IF I OFFEND U, SORRY BECOS U DEY DISTURB ME PLZ AN U NID TO CONCENTRATE ON WAT U DOIN, ENUFF OF DIS MADNESS PLZ.U DONT NO ME I DONT NO U SO WETIN MAKE U DEY RANT?

ABEG TAKE AM EASY, OK?

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a fool even the mugu send you money i go pick am i don hack d mugu password

[email protected]
Quote:
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...NO I DIDN'T REALLY ATTEND PRIMARY SCHOOL MY DEAR BROTHER, BUT TODAY I AM NOW I HAVE MONEY NOW BIG BOY E double G. SAVIOUR

Quote:
CAN GOD ALREADY PUNISH HAS CHILD ? 419 MAN OR 4110 THAT'S IS ONLY WHAT YOU LEAN. BADMAN.....

[email protected]
Quote:
Are you psychologically okay? Seriously? I want to believe you are an uneducated Anambra boy whose greatest achievement is primary 5. Knowing that you failed in the art of trade learning you now deem it fit to go about insulting people.

You need help, beyond that which any human can give. There is still help indeed for you find it like you seek air you breathe.

And it's spelt fuck not fock you retarded piece of shit. Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
All the Evil you mention and those that you did not mention that do exist in this world will return back to you in JESUS NAME. AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU COME DAY BOMB FOR ME DOG

O BOY U NO GET WORK? BCS SOME BODY WAY GET WORK NO GO GET TIME TO WRITE ALL THIS MAIL U WRITE. IF U NO GET WORK TELL ME MAKE I GIVE U WORK. MAY BI I FIT GIVE U WORK TO LICK WOMAN TOTO. FROM THAT U CAN GET MUCH MONEY OUT OF IT.

I AM WAITING FOR UR REPLY. U DONT NEED TO PAY ANY FEE BEFORE GETTING THE JOB. I SEE U AS PERSON WAY GO FIT LICK WOMAN TOTO VERY WEL MUGU.

AS FOR UR PAPA AND MAMA. NO NEED TO TALK ABOUT THAT SINCE U DONT HAVE FATHER AND MOTHER MONKEY I WILL SEND U BANANA IN MY NEXT MESSAGE TO U OK. SEE U MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER, YOU ARE GOING TO MEET DEATH TONIGHT NOT ME, AND YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SEE GOOD EVER IN YOUR LIFE FROM NOW ON, YOU IDIOT WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE YOUR NAME CORRECTLY.

FUCK U AND UR GENERATION WILL REMAIN POOR FOREVER.

YOU WILL CONTINUE TO SEE BAD THING FROM NOW ON, FAILURE SHALL FOLLOW U, PROMISE AND FAIL SHALL BE URS, DISAPPOINTMENT IS YOUR OWN, GOING BAD EVERYTHING IS YOUR. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO PROSPER.

FUCK U IDIOT, I KNOW U CAME FROM THE VILLAGE, BACK TO SENDER, YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED

[email protected]
Quote:
If try this mail again i wil hack ur computer

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
I JUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE A POOR STRONGLY BOY AND YOU KNOW IF YOU CONTINUES TALKING TO ME LIKE THIS YOU WILL LOSE YOUR LIFE AND LOSE YOUR TIME BECAUSE AM GOOD TO GO ALREADY,YOUR FATHER IS AN INTRICACY THAT IS THE REASON WHY HE GIVE BIRTH TO YOU AT THE PERIOD OF 4MONTHS WHICH WE CALL PREMATURE AND YOU WILL ALSO DIE BY PREMATURE DEATH AND IS ALREADY LISTED AT THE BLACK BOOK OF DEVIL GET PREPAID AND YOU WILL REGRET OF TALKING WITH ME IN THIS MANNER,

I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE NEVER EAT ANY THING SINCE MORNING BUT ANY WAY YOU WILL CONTINUE BEGGING UNTIL YOU DROP YOUR NEGATIVE ATTITUDE AS YOU HAVE,IDIOT IF YOU DOT HAVE GOOD HOME TANNING THEN GO TO BUSH BECAUSE YOUR MATE ARE IN THE FORREST HURTING ANIMAL LIKE THEM I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT COMPUTER IS NOT FOR MAD BOY LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOU WILL ONLY WAST YOUR LITTLE TIME AND PAY MAGA INSTEAD OF MAGA TO PAY YOU,BASTARD SON LIKE YOU,IF YOU SEE ME FACE TO FACE YOU WILL DOST MY SHOE BECAUSE YOU ARE A GOAT AND YOU STILL BE A LEARNING IN OTHER HAND,DON'T LET ME PUNISH AND IF I DO YOU WILL REGRET YOUR SELF BASTARD CONTINUE SAYING YOUR LAST PRAYER.

GOAT OF THE WORLD.

[email protected]
Quote:
Ok wait and seeeeeeeeeeee Miracle

[email protected]
Quote:
COME MR MAN I DON'T KNOW YOU BUT YOU KEEP ON SENDING ME THIS MESSAGE, PLEASE IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH ANYONE PLEASE TRY AND CHECK THE EMAIL VERY WELL BEFORE SENDING IT BECAUSE IF I SEE THIS MAIL AGAIN IN MY MAIL BOX GOD IN HEAVEN KNOWN'S WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR LIFE, BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE PROBLEM WITH ANYONE AND AM ALL ALONE PLEASE CHECK OR DROP YOUR PHONE NUMBER

[email protected]
Quote:
U NOR GET WORK, PLZ GET A LIFE IDIOT

Quote:
IF I BE U, DIS TYM WEY U DEY WASTE TAKE DEY CURSE,YOU FOR USE AM DEY CONTROL WORK AN IF POSSIBLE CURSE D CLIENTS WITH JUJU MAKE DEM FOR PAY U COS I CAN SEE YOU ARE FRUSTRATED

[email protected]
Quote:
DO U REALLY ATTEND PRIMARY SCHOOL AT ALL? UR WRETCHED MOTHER AND FATHER NA THEM BORN MUGU ? U MUST BE A KID IDIOT.GOD WILL PUNISH YOU. YOU WILL BE DISGRACED ONE DAY CUZ UR AN ENEMY OF PROGRESS. YOU WANNA CHOP ALONE AND YOU STILL DEY DO GEE SHOWING THAT UR STILL HUNGRY. GET A LIFE PUSYSTOP MESSING UP AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS.EBE NNEMU BU AKWUNA, NNE GI GA BUZI ASHAWO, UMULEDE, IDIOT LOOK AT YOU, IDIOT WHEN NO SEE MONEY GIVE HIS MAMA FOOD, DEAD BODY, FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER, FUCK YOUR WHOLE FAMILY MEMBERS;YOU RED ASS FOE 4 EVER,GUYMAN WEY DEY CAUSE HIMSELF IF YOU ARE FRUSTRATED WHY NOT GO HUG A TRANSFORMER AND DIE?

[email protected]
Quote:
CHINEKE KPOKWA PAPA GI NA MAMA OKU 100,000 TIMES

Quote:
LET GOD KILL U THERE. BASTARD LIKE U. IN JESUS NAME AMENOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY I AM TIRED OF ALL THIS YOUR MASSEGE OKAY,WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?

[email protected]
Quote:
SILENT IS A BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOL.YOUR GENERATION ARE BASTARD OKAY.I DONT NEED TO ANSWER U BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.IDIOT.

IF YOU SEE ME U GO SUCK MY ASS IDIOT.MUMU.YOUR FATHER.

[email protected]
Quote:
na u go first die wen u close ur eye to sleep

Quote:
d maga no go give u 1 kobo if he wan give u i go pick am

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
NA ONLY FOOL DEY DO ALL THIS U DEY DO, YOUR PAPA NA PUT MUGU FOR NET, FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE GUY MAN I BOMB U AND U SEE MY MAIL SO HOW I COME TAKE SPOIL YOUR WORK ABI NA ONLY ME DEY USE THE MACHINE DEY BOMB GUY U ARE A STREET MAN AND YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THE STREET BECAUSE I NEVER KNEW WHAT I DID TOO YOU, ANYWAY AM SORRY ABOUT YOUR JOB THAT SPOILED, TAKE CARE

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy if u know say u a guy send me ur number let me lecture u okay

[email protected]
Quote:
you will die first

[email protected]
Quote:
Your mama toto hair to many tell her to shave am the last time i pass her i tell her to shave i no no weder she don shave now.... so i beg help me remember her or better still tell her to open her legs for u to shave am for her....no go fuck her 0000000000 because na abomination....the pussy is mine ........... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha DORO BRING YOUR MAMA MY FUCK

Quote:
DORO BRING YOUR MAMA MY FUCK 0000000000000000000.......U NO GO LIKE GET YOUNGER BROTHER.......BECAUSE THIS TIME I WAN GIVE HER BELLE.

Quote:
hahahahahahahah miscreant bastard na 9ja sun go kill u....i see say u dey suffer dead guy.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE DEAD WITHOUT MONEY.DONT DIE IN POVERTY THE WAY YOUR SLAVE FATHER DID.CONTINUE TO WALLO IN CHRONIC POVERTY.AMEN

Quote:
cheap foooool kidnapping is your inheritance and I can see that you are dying slowly the way your father died. Affliction is your portion plus untimely death .AMEN my prayer for you

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
SO YOU ARE STILL ALIVE? YOU NEVER STILL DIE?

OK SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU THIS NIGHT. YOU AND YOUR GENERATION WILL FINISH THIS NIGHT.

AS YOU LOVE COURSING , GOD ALMIGHTY WILL COURSE YOU TO DIE WITH YOUR GENERATION THIS NIGHT IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

Quote:
IF YOU DO NOT STOP WRITING TO ME, SEE YOU SEE YOUR GRAVE WITH ALL YOUR GENERATIONS IN JESUS NAME AMEN

A YOU LOVE COURSING DEATH IS YOUR PORTION IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

JUST BECAUSE YOUR CLIENT RECEIVED MY FORMAT AND FORWARDED IT TO YOU THAT IS HE REASON WHY YOU ARE CURSING YOURSELF TO DEATH
I DECREE BECAUSE MY GOD SAID THAT I SHALL DECREE A THING AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS.
ANY DAY THAT ANOTHER PERSON'S MUGU RECEIVED YOUR FORMAT, THAT DAY ALL YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE INCLUDING YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN

FOOOOOOOOOOOL

Quote:
ARE YOU THE OWNER OF THE MUGU ? IDIOT. ILLITERATE FULL.

IF YOU WANT TO SEE ME COME TO SHERATON HOTEL AND ASK OF ONYEZE MBAISE THEN AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU. JUST CALL MY LONDON NUMBER AND TELL ME THAT YOU ARE THERE AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU,

IF ALL YOUR GENERATION NO FINISH THAT DAY CALL ME A FULL. THERE YOU WILL TELL ME IF MUGU IS YOURS IDIOT.

I WISH YOU WILL TRY AND JUST COME OVER TO SHERATON HOTEL IKEJA AND CALL ME THAT DAY ALL YOUR GENERATION WILL FINISH AND THEY WILL BLAME YOUR ILLITRACY

BASTTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD FULL THAT CAN NOT EVEN SPELL HIS NAME
EWU AGULERI AN UMULERI

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
HELLO MR Jefferson Aerplaine. THE FOOL I WILL FUCK UR MAMA TO TO OKAY
SO HOW CAN I GET YOUR MAMA NOW GET BACK TO ME ON TIME OKAY FOOL

I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another one just came in... Laughing

[email protected]

Quote:
GOD GO PURNISH YOUR GENERATION YOU AND OKIJA OGUN GO BOMB UNA WITH YOUR MAMA PAPA AND YOUR ENTIRE VILAGE GBOKO HARAM WILL KILL YOU PEOPLE AND BLOW YOUR GENERATION WIPE OUT OF YOUR VILAGE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic