SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quick one for paramount Chamber in his own unique style. I miss our chats.

Re. MUGU LET ME PUNISH UR WEAK BODIE. EVIL BAGGAR LIKE UNA

Quote:
U ARE A DISGRACE TO ALL AFRICA MAN. SEE HOW ALL MEN ARE DISGUST BY UR THIN AND SMALL BODIE. U ARE A BAGAR, TRUCK PUSHER, SHOE SHINE STREET MAN. UR FAMILIE DEY CAUSE U FOR UR WICKEDNESS, DRUNKARD, DROG ADICT, GO AND SMOKE UR COKINE AND INDIA HEMP MEK U GO MAD FOR ROAD. IDIOT.

HAVE U SEEM MY

STRANGLE HOLD
LOW TACKLE
CHINESE BURN
U WILL SUFFER LIKE DOG WHEN I CATCH YOU OH AND U WILL DIE LIKE CHRISTMAS GOAT FOR MY NIPPLE CRIPPLE, BICH SLAP AND BALL KICK. I WILL FINISH YOU WITH DONKEY PUNCH AND UR SOUL WILL GO TO HELL AND BE BURN TO ASHES.

WALKING DEAD MAN LIEK UNA, U ARE A SKELETON MOVING ROUND THE CLOCK, POOR DEVIL.

PREPARE UR GRAVE U HAVE SEVEN DAYS FROM NOW

terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nailgunner - got more Paramount love...

[email protected] - complete with photos of a grave and skeleton Very Happy
Quote:
REST IN PEACE AMEM I HAVE BURRIED YOU SPIRITUALLY IN THIS GRAVE. SO YOU ARE NOW A LIVING DEAD MAN

Quote:
IDIOT, WHY DID YOU REFUSED TO PICK MY CALL.

YOU SUPPOSE TO PICK IT AND DIE.

ANU OFIA

YOU HAVE ANSWERED ALL THE NAME IN THE WORLD. NOW YOU ARE KWAME NKURUME

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^EXCELLENT!!!^

[email protected]
Quote:
don't try me because if you do all of your family will die

Quote:
you & your family will die ending of this month idiot ........................................

Quote:
you and your family is BIG FOOL IDIOT like you

[email protected]
Quote:
LOLSSSSSSS YOU GET TIMEOOOO LOLSSSSSS. WAITING U REAL NEED?

[email protected]
Quote:
I FORGIVE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM A VERY RICH MAN NOT AN ANIMAL LIKE YOU. YOUR SURPOSED TO LIVE IN SIDE THE BUSH. OTU NNE GI!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE FROM WAYO A GENERATIONS, IT WILL NEVER NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU OR ANY ONE YOU KNOW EWU EWU.EVERYTHING YOU HAVE IN YOUR HANDS WILL DISTROY RIGHT IN YOUR FRONT YOU FOOL.NNAA BIKO BOX A OMERE GI GINI????????? HAPU NU YA AKA OOO FOOL I CAN SEE YOU ARE JOBLESS.

[email protected]
Quote:
SO U NOR GET WORK, JOBLESS NIGERIANS

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH. ALL WHAT YOU SAID I HEARD BUT BACK TO SENDER TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY INFACT TO YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION. I ALSO WANT TO SAY BIG THANKS FOR KNOWING ME VERY WELL AND THE NEWS YOU HEARD IN INDIA SO BEWARE MAKE I NOR GO USE U START AM FOR GHANA COS WE DE VEX FOR BASTARD LIKE ONAH. AYE MY AS FUCK U ALL. KOROFO POLICE. HAHAHAAHAHA DIRTY PIGS LIKE ONAH. BLACK N BLACK I BELIEVE SAY U NO HOW BOYS DE DO KOROFO FOR INSIDE ROAD WEN DEM MEET DEM SO MAKE U USE UR BRAIN IF NOT NAH DIE U GO DIE. NUFIN ONAH NO ORIENTATION SELF ONAH NOR GET.. STUPID STUPID WORDS WEN ONAH DE TALK SAY NAH EM B ORIENTATION. GO AND CHECK FOR ANYTHING A SAILOR SAID IS THERE IN D DICTIONARY BUT ONAH OWN LACK OF EDUCATION AND MUMU WEN ONAH B NAH TO DE TALK RUBISH WEN NOR GET MEANING SAY ONAH BE AYIE. FUCK AYIE FUCK KOROFO FUCK ALL D MEMBER OF D BLACK MUMU OF KOROFO. IDIOT LIKE U. U ARE NOTHING BUT A COWARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
thank you so much for all your insult. let me tell you now my real Name is SAVIOUR so i think you know the mean of that Perticuler Name. so you are Agent of Satan?did you know SATAN?because do way you are saying is like make I Saviour start beging you. my dear i dont think he possible to do know i cant. listen to me,you litill mother fuckerssssssssssssss

i know YOU. and if you write me again i we try get you DOWN with first agent of SATAN. suck my black Ass.

Quote:
My i am very sorry for send your life to Tempe of Satan .because you are using the name of your lord Satan to lie. from UNION BANK LONDON ENGLAND. to agent of Satan you MOTHER FUCKERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

[email protected]
Quote:
Collect No time... ur a beggar receive the same...

[email protected]
Quote:
FIRST OF ALL WHO ARE U? AND WHAT DO I HAVE WITH YOU?

Quote:
how i wise you are here with me i would tell my boys to bet you up i can see you are a hungry man get lose i don't time with some one like your levels ok you too smell to me fuck your mama idiot like big FOOL to hell with you who cares of you ashore like you beech

Quote:
hahahahah is your name ooooooooooooooooooooooooo hahahahah BIG FOOLE LIKE YOU GO TO HELL AND DON'T COME BACK AGAIN ASS LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
nna gi

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't believe Paramount Chambers is still going Laughing What's that, two years since he first appeared?

[email protected]

Quote:
yes I fucked your mother. your sisters. your girls friends your wife. no you can never be married. you will die before you will be married. Animal. bring it up.
+447537162151

Quote:
Illetracy want finish you. poor man. I cause you to Rest in peace soon burning to aches. you will die a miserable death. your corps will not be recognised. your corps will be buried as government property. All you plans in life will never work. Your mother will eat u up soon. your mother is a witch in your village. sorry bastard you no get village. but ur mama na witch sha. I cause you not to see this month end.

call me +447537162151 poor idiot routining in Africa. call me for me of your cause. your family will suffer all through their generation

Quote:
I am not even a Nigerian. you just de suffer your self. poverty is a bad thing. see what jobless caused you. i pity how you will die soon sha. your days are numbered. you will die this month end. it is written and it shall come to pass. Animal.

[email protected]

Quote:
Thunder don hammmer your generation your mother pussy dey smell,I did not want fuck her she is begging everyday.stupid Idiooooooooooooooooooooot

[email protected]

Quote:
U ARE A COMPOUND FOOL THATS WHAT YOU ARE MUGU LIKE U, PLONKER THAT IS WHAT U ARE, I PAID UR MOTHER JUST 100 naira FOR A ONE SHORT BUT SHE WILLINGLY SUCKED MINE ASS AND I GAVE THE SLOT 3ROUNDS, ASK UR MOTHER WHO UR REAL FATHER IS

[email protected]

Quote:
illiterate of a fool like you.

You are a complete bastard and you will die miserable fool.

Stick up a light pole up your ass, then rotate on it forever.

Go and fuck your mother in ass and enjoy it foolish fool like you.

Motherfucker

[email protected]

Quote:
Thank God for you biggest boy, God will give you triple of your Mercedes and all that you already have, the power of resurrection which is the reason for this season will resurrect everything good to beginning to work in your favor, May god continue to bless you and the works of your hands in jesus name (Amen) its well with you.

[email protected]

Quote:
Next time after smoking weed, you will learn not to mess with somethings bigger than you, watch your back.

[email protected]

Quote:
BUSY BODY
YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MOTHER DIE IMMEDIATELY

[email protected]

Quote:
whatever you call yourself, you are just a STACK ILLITERATE, simply sentence with a correct spellings you can put together, you are a disgrace to your Parents and people around you. They just wasted their hard earning money on you for nothing. It will be good if you will retrace your steps back to the classroom, at least to learn how to make a good sentence with a correct spellings one can easily understand by just looking at them not the other way round. Inconsequential BASTARD.

Quote:
You are just a hungry Man who his family members are dieing of hunger every day by day, so you are proud that you are using Mercedes in this 20th century, yet you claimed you are rich, or because you are Malaysia?? Honestly you are such a poor rat who has nothing to show for his adventure, l have seen your type so many times, so whatever you might said won't be a new thing to me. Goat you think been in Malaysia is big Deal, too bad, I never ask you for your number, simply because you are just a fool without direction that always want to show up himself for no reason that's why you include your number, perhaps for me to know that you are in Malaysia, Ass-hole, am in Diaspora too, and there is no need for me to include my phone number in order to prove that to you. So, do keep your dirty self wherever you are and try in as much as you can to go back to classroom, honestly you will understand that you left some many things on done. Big Man my ASS.

Quote:
Beast you are back again with UK number, lets just say you are in UK now with your Benz, please how many hours does it took you to arrive UK with your Benz, Stinking Bastard, always fooling yourself for no reason, the only time you will understand me better is when you go back to classroom and pick up things you left there. Perhaps in your next response you will include US or Canada number, which one can get anywhere you are around the Globe, Dog vomit and eat again. Come to think of it, are you sure you have Parents at all?? Is between me and you, so talk to me, stop calling names, anyway l won't blame you much about that, l knew you are a Bastard more over you can't make a good sentence with a correct spelling, so the only thing you can do is to call your Father and Mother to easy you stupidity, if only you can read and understand my response to you ought to understand that l meant no harm, rather l want the best for you, that is mostly reason why l kept on telling you to go back to School and learn how to read and write so that you can understand how make good sentences with a correct spellings, there in UK, they don't speak or write Pegin English, rather English, so that you find yourself in Jail because of that. In all try in as much as you can and pickup each and every other things you left right there in the classroom, Dog take it or leave it, Education is an easy way for you to get out of the ugly situation you are right now. Stopping here for now, will be again when you in with nothing but Pegin English. l wish you a bad day and worst outing today and beyond.

[email protected]

Quote:
Hiow are youtoday, Pls iwantu to call menow, bcos l havean important issie2 discusswih uon phone +22675348168

[email protected]

Quote:
English zero, manners zero ,you go die for job,idiot ,wetin u sabi nothing,bigger illiterate than i have ever seen in my life,how do you collect money from clients.

Bastard from a generation of bastards.

Quote:
lol , okoko, hmm, oyibo or na pigin u de speak now,Allah help you,ole ! u get mercedes de make mouth idiot,wey we de drive bentley .Hahahahahah okoko ,if i write you again no say i no get better thing to do

[email protected]

Quote:
Be very careful the way you write. Sorry you may think I will not handle if you wish. I advise you as a an elder to you. STOP your madness before you will sleep and not wake UP!!

[email protected]

Quote:
you can not even write good English, just look at your spellings Educated fool.

Quote:
Just sit back and watch me do my swag lets see who the cap fit.

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO YOU AND YOUR GENERATION NEXT IN MILLION FOLDS...
Question

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU WILL BE WORKING EVERY DAY WITHOUT A PAYMENT FULL,I PROMISE YOU THAT FULL,I DONT CARE TO KNOW YOU ARE,SINCE YOU WANT TO TRY THE SON OF THE LORD ALL MIGHT

" - Alison Smith
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still mired in the messy morass of the mugus...

[email protected]
Quote:
your a bastard AYE AXE MEN.... IF I GET U , I GO CARRY ASS CUT U
PIECES MAGA PAY OTHERS ARE PAYING MUGU...

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD PINUSH YOUR MAMA.. FOOL...ECO BANK DEY USE GMAIL.. AND YOU GET MIND TO DEY WRITE ME TRASH.. FOOL.....YOUR FATHER GO DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
NA MOTOR ACCIDENT GO KILL YOU BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR.

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO YOU PAPA, MAMA AND YOUR SIBLINGS

Quote:
BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY INCLUDE YOUR GENERATIONS AND NEST ONE

[email protected]
Quote:
Am sorry, but You will not understand how life is to me.but once again am sorry

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK 2 U & UR GENERATION NEXT

[email protected]
Quote:
fauk all your family ?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL TILL TOMORROW STUPID LIKE YOU ASS

[email protected]
Quote:
you and your family will die fuck you guy
usted y su familia morirán vete a la mierda chico

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR MOTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
Yoe are already die idiolt of your type.FUCK YOU OVER THERE,

[email protected]
Quote:
IF U ARE GOAT AND BLACK MONKEY REPLY AGAIN
YOU ARE VERY VERY STUPID FUCKING NIGERIA IDIOT THAT HAVE TIME TO REPLY BUSHIT. IF U ARE GOAT REPLY AGAIN. IF UR MOTHER IS ASHAWO REPLY AGAIN

[email protected]
Quote:
u really get time to waste. y r doing like someone whom has been mad b4.
touch ur self and find out if u r normal

[email protected]
Quote:
if i didn't marred your daughter i we not happy with you ok

Quote:
I am not afraid of you shoot yourself, and if you don't know i can kill you with spirituous power that i have....................try your God

[email protected]
Quote:
Your mama toto

[email protected]
Quote:
you are mad man

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO YOU IN JESUS NAME...AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
Ere Nne gi, Amu Nna gi
why u no live Nna gi ila nnegi instead u took over?
Born troway pikin Alu nwa di kan gi. Ujuu gbabguogi
there!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
motor accident before the end of the year.

[email protected]
Quote:
The earth don already swallow your mama and ur papa and ur yet coming up and yet unborn generation in Jesus name.u cursed and born by mistake looser.maggot

even as you open this message you have loosed

[email protected]
Quote:
U JOBELESS SON OF THE BITCH THAT CAN NOT EVEN SPELL YOUR NAME,INSTEAD OF MAKING IF YOUR PRECIOUS TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL IN ORDER TO STUDY HOW TO READ AND WRITE,BUT YOU CHOOSE TO WASTE IT ON THE INERNET DOING SCAM AND SENDING RUBBISH EMAILS TO PEOPLE.

FROM NOW ONWARD,MONEY WILL SEIZE FROM ENTERING INTO YOUR HANDS AND GOD WILL DEFINITELY PUNISH YOU FOR USING HIS PRECIOUS TIME GIVEN TO YOU TO DO RUBBISH ON THE INTERNET.

YOUR TIME OF AGONY HAS COME AND YOU WILL LOOK FOR ME TO PRAY FOR YOU LATER BECAUSE YOU HAVE JUST STARTED SWIMMING IN THE OCEAN OF POVERTY

[email protected]
Quote:
i do not know what you see and what you hear that you want a yoke in your life since that is what you have been looking for i curse by the power on me that poverty shall be your potion in all you life time what ever you put your hand will never prosper cause shall you be to your family.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] likes to write long replies. Do give him the opportunity to write more.

I just heaped abuse on him as he replied throughout the day and told him I would personally pregnant his wife with the obanje demon. he didn't like that one bit.

Quote:
NELSON WERE EVER YOU ARE, FROM THIS DAY YOU WILL START TO DANCE A DANCE OF SHAME IN JESUS NAME
FROM THIS DAY MAY THE VENGEANCE OF GOD COME UPON YOU, ANY WERE YOU, BY THE ANOINTING OF GOD UPON MY LIFE, YOU SHALL CONTINUE TO DANCE A DANCE OF SHAME UNTIL THE EARTH WILL SWALLOW YOU, IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU, NOTHING GOOD WILL COME YOUR WAY FROM THIS VERY MOMENT, YOU WILL CRY FOR HELP AND NO ONE WILL ANSWER, WERE EVER YOU ARE, THE EARTH, THE MOON, THE STARS AND THE SUN WILL WORK AGAINST YOU IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN.

Quote:
You will see calamity befall, you will surely dance a dance of shame, from this time henceforth you will beginning to have problem that you cant come out from, heaven is already against you, the earth is against you, the sun,moon and starts are against you, the false and powerless god you call upon will put you to a big shame and infect you with the most dreaded diseases that will never and never be cured until you are taking back shamefully to your cursed and doomed village. from this day your problems will not have definitions, God will so punish you until you begin to cry out blood as tears for mercy. You will never no peace again in your entire miserable and frustrated life. You will surely dance a dance of shame.

Quote:
From now on start abserving the things that will be happening around you, You and doomed forever until the earth will swallow you, Nelson you will surely dance a dance of shame, you are set for final reparation from were ever you are back to your village were you cant talk, walk or even be able to eat.......................you are finished Nelson.

Quote:
I have no more words for you coward, from the very beginning its obvious you suffer so much in lack and poverty and that is the only reason why you feel frustrated over you and your doomed life knows, Start to observe the thing around you like i have decreed upon your miserable life.............You will surely dance a dance of shame, problem upon problem will be your companion, sorrow upon sorrow will never depart from you, you will continue to be a failure until you run completely mad Nelson...........all that i have decreed upon you shall surely come to pass........................i give you three days and you will conform everything i have said upon your lost life Nelson.

Townender, great to see you back in de game my G! Yeah, Kenneth Mbe Ojo, pro-wrestling guyman and spiritual master. what a guy. Must be two years. Can't believe he hasn't got a new address by now.

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
See this fool,I never even insult you self you don dey Cry,Your an asshole and your such a bunch of idiot,I'm richer than you when it comes to a term of wealth sure you no I'm better then you,Na so you get money and you no dey Hustle na Yahoo wan eat you useless life finish,You be Idiot but nothing more,I thank God i still have Parents you can talk about but how about yours who are dead along time ago?Mine and yours wish one is more better?Yours are already dead my G and God go Punish your entire life and Generation as you say my G and i wish your here so i can nock the hell out of you *DELETED* head Hustler...

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard Very Happy

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thanks NG! Sometimes you just need to fraudstrate the lads with insults, especially when you eat their job.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a bog we dont have time for those who dose know what to do in
the net, foolish gay.

[email protected]
Quote:
See this fool,I never even insult you self you don dey Cry,Your an asshole and your such a bunch of idiot,I'm richer than you when it comes to a term of wealth sure you no I'm better then you,Na so you get money and you no dey Hustle na Yahoo wan eat you useless life finish,You be Idiot but nothing more,I thank God i still have Parents you can talk about but how about yours who are dead along time ago?Mine and yours wish one is more better?Yours are already dead my G and God go Punish your entire life and Generation as you say my G and i wish your here so i can nock the hell out of you *DELETED* head Hustler...

Quote:
Okay my Broda God Bless ya and always no if your pointing a finger at person the rest are pointing back at you so all wetin u dey talk na for your head and you no be God and you can never be God..Holy Ghost Fire and i cover my self with the Blood of highly most Hugh Good so you ain't doing anythings shit man...

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YOU BOG!

[email protected]
Quote:
God go punish your lineage,you will never achieve anything as from today,the ones wey you achieve will start to diminish and depreciate from today in Jesus name.as far as i know do you anything,all you do online is to lay insult to people,whoever you are right now .......the anger of the lord will rise up against you and destroy you like the one of sodom and gommorah,you have been doing this ,but now you are writing to a wrong person.whose hand is clean,and start counting from now on.you will face the dance.

[email protected]
Quote:
There is no idiot on this planet that is more than you, do you think you have your own life at hand, shameless fool, i dont even think you realy have a job to be precise with you monroe.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK 2 U & UR NEXT GENERATION IN MILLION FOLDS FOREVER & EVER,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote:
I MEAN 2 U & UR GENERATION NEXT EVER WORLD WITHOUT END,,,,,

[email protected]
Quote:
Your papa don die for shame when e see u do drug and cokine borrow
money to buy am, no monie for ur poor family. so all ur piken will be
starving like you and ur wife dey thin thin, all ur family don starve
to death finish and good job bcos u are all evil wicket thief and
tout. no grave for u oh mad man idiot like una ooooooh

do u know i have powers ... Do you know if i send mermaid kill u ur
soul can never have peace u shall be taken to hell for ever. na e go
suck ur blood finish eat ur flesh, you shall see hell mugu like you,
no mercy for ur evil soul. Any day u go to de cafe for trow format i
am in ur house fucking ur wife without condom. na i go pregnant am
with obanje demon na e go suffer ur wicket family for all time wey end
ur lineage

poor man if i want i go take ur client money any time i wish, not ur
client but mine bcos u do not deserve maga monie. go and get a job to
suit ur level like shine shoe or empty pit toilet small boy that is ur
level.

Sise ni ba ewure to fi n ba iya e sun
Sise ni ba Augutan to fi n ba iya e sun
La li eni lo ki sise sise ma ba e
ori buruku beere si ni nje ti e lati eni lo
Aluwole ni wa mama lu lati eni lo
Ori olori ni ama je ise owo e
So shall be it be
YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE WITHIN THESAME MINUTES TODAY

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL WETIN DEY WORRY U?

Quote:
HOW YOU JUST WAKE UP BEGIN SWEAR FOR YOU HEAD BASTARD LIKE YOU.

Quote:
GOD GO PUNISH YOU GENERATION FOOL.

Quote:
IF YOU BE REAL GUY MAN,YOU NOR GO REASON THE WAY YOU REASON SO,PEOPLE LIKE YOU STEAL YOUR OGA MONEY FOR WHERE YOU GO LEARN TRADE GO CAFE DEY WRITE NONSENSE .

Quote:
U BE BIG FOOL,THIS MODERN LIFE U DEY REASON LIKE ANIMAL FOOL. GIVE ME ONE REASON YOU START TO INSULT YOUR HEAD NOW?

Quote:
WETIN BE THE REASON YOU START TO INSULT YOUR HEAD NOW?
I NOR FIT GIVE ANIMAL LIKE U MY NUMBER,IF YOU TOO BOLD DROP YOUR NUMBER IF I NOR GO SEND MEN COME REMOVE U FOR WHERE U DEY SO.

Quote:
YOU DEY FEAR YOU DROP UR ADDRESS IF U TOO STRONG,I NOR GET TIME TO REPLY YOU AGAIN COS YOU NOR GET SENSE.GO LEARN YOUR TRADE FINISH.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a basterd

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL, I CURE YOU FROM TODAY YOU CAN NEVER SMELL A CENT FROM YOUR ANY CLIENT YOU WILL DIE OF STARVATION.

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy ma quite send me this message o

[email protected]
Quote:
NA EVEN THIRD WORLD COUNTRY U FOR DEY SUFFER FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
this is my number please call me ok,

0026 78 15 95 34

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahaha shit like u, u are nothing but shit to hell with u maga

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy you too broke send me your number so i will call you................because i don't know you i probably don't know here ya form you keep putting me email on bcc insulting me...... totally nor cool bro. not cool

Quote:
Guy........As long as you bi Guy man......you are retarded and your an Hypocrite........Son of a whore. Broke imbecile.....all typing in capital letter......Mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
Na poverty dey worry you, you 4 enter make i give you bill make you sale your papa house pay am, foolish person.

[email protected]
Quote:
234 8034938426‎......as u no get sense naaah

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE AN IDIOT THAT MUGU HAS PAY ME MORE THAN 25,000 FUCK OFF AND DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
Lol To A Millionaire hahahahaha Boy-scout

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr. Nor ur wife I like to fuck oh.Make she dey use ur money to dey buy cocaine for me.So that make dey fuck her very very well for you since u not dey get time as rich man wen u be.And with ur big body she need guy like me.

[email protected]
Quote:
Murtherfucker coward like you idiot fool u re nothing but a dead dog maga go and fuck your mother bastard son of a bitch

[email protected]
Quote:
MY GUY, YOU BI DOG SHIT? IF U BI DOG SHIT MAKE U DEY CONTINUE TO DEY WRITE YOUR STUPID NONSENSE. I BI GUY MAN AND WHO BI U? I GUEST U BI DOG SHIT AND FOWL MESS....

[email protected]
Quote:
Good day brother, i just got your email with such an insolent and profanity word from you, well without much delay i am a graduate and HND holder to start with,You where saying that am an illiterate that i need to go back to school but i will proof you wrong here and send you back to school because you are ignorant to the things in the world and also you lack home training and manner of approach, first of all we have nothing we are dragging and you have not receive any email from me before, am wondering how come you are talking to me in such manner without having fear of God, Brother the fear of God almighty is the beginning of wisdom,You have the got to call my parent because of client issue or what, my parent you are mentioning is greater than your own coward parent both achievement, Any way i want to correct you on your dirty English here to proof you guilty of illiteracy

You Wrote "COMPLETE BASTARD COME BASTERD GIVE ME YOU NUMBER SO I WILL CALL YOUI SWEAR IF U SEE ME E GO SHOCK YOUR MAMA LIKE ELECTRIC "What kind of English is this"

What Kind of English is this" TELL YOUR MOTHER TO STOP SLEEPING WITH HE UNCLES TO STOP BEARING BASTARD CHILDREN .....HIS UNCLE NOT HE UNCLE IDIOT

What is this all about"REST IN PEACE AMEM............Well i wish you what you wishes me in life and correct Amem is Amen.

Is this how to write Igbo language" ONYEOSI........correct spelling Onyeoshi, YOU NEED TO LEAN HOW TO WRITE A b ch d okay!!

So you see right now you are the alliterate here and illiteracy is a disease so you need to do some thing about it, i have achieve what a man can achieve in life, i have born and leave with my family cruising around with my four legs, you know what i mean my "Infinity" Jeep, Toyota spider and Camry for my lovely wife, my duplex is in leky in Lagos state and also my hostel in igbariam campus, Bros stop this kind of life and face your own, even if you have spam me in the box of client good and fine but dont write me such ignorant email again, am a man and i dont need this kind of low spirit act, I wish you every thing you wishes me in life and only God knows that i plan no evil for you.see me as your brother because we speaks one language which is "IGBO"Be warn to avoid the ancestors of our great grand father to descend in you and strike you with thunder. Dont ask me for my number again cos i dont deal with taught.

I am De Boss DE Ceo

[email protected]
Quote:
You are very rude

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur mums pussy

[email protected]
Quote:
U GO DEY DEY DEY ASK ME IF I GO SCHOOL I DEY COLLECT MONEY YOU NO SEE $1

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy u don too dey try ur father oh,Wetin be ur problem na?U nor no who carry ur client again wen u dey dicsturb me?

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL,WHY YOU DEY SEND MESSAGE TO MY BOX,WAY YOU GO FINE CLIENT,YOU DEY HERE DEY SEND MAIL TO MY BOX. CONTINUE I GO SEND YOU MORE OF MY EMAILS

[email protected]
Quote:
Ere Nne Gi there!!!!! Ikpuuu Nne gi there Amuu Nna gi there hahahahahahahahahah Stop Fucking ur mama naaaaaa bokoooooooooooooooooo.

[email protected]
Quote:
see the email you dey use work, mumu, your mama soured toto born bush pig like you, you come say na to do yahoo with block head na him u wan do, olodo, see your english ; fucking so call guy
YOU BE HEAVY ORHUEEE!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Your papa, fuck you illiterate

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU 5000 TIMES

[email protected]
Quote:
YES I HAVE A PROBLEM,... HOW YOU TAKE KNOW SELF? YOU TOO MUCH OOO.. I HAVE A PROBLEM IN TELLING YOUR MONTHER...YOUR SISTERS.. YOUR WIFE THAT I NO WAN FUCK THEM AGAIN....I WAN TAKE FUCK FINISH THEIR LIFE...GOD GO PUNISH YOUR LIFE... YOU NO DEY SHAME....UNION BANK FOR GMAIL... YOUR MATE DEY BUY DOMAIN .....STUPID FOOL...NA DIE DEY HUNGRY YOU SO MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
you father and you mama

[email protected]
Quote:
I you ok for want send to people is like you are cazr

[email protected]
Quote:
Your papa, fuck you illiterate

[email protected]
Quote:
God punished you idiot you will remain poor forever and disappointment will be your potion

[email protected]
Quote:
Na u your parents go bury,bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
TELL THIS TO YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER PUNKY ASS

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD BLESS YOU REPENT THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND

Quote:
NA YOU GO SCHOOL PASS WHY YOU NOR SEE WORK

Ambassdor Samantha Power [email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
Thanks for your insult,but the truth of the matter is that you will never use those money you are collecting under dubious activity for something good no matter how mnay buildings you might have claimed to build,it does not matter,only one sickness that will soon visit you will take away all those thing you have acquired under dubious means and nothing can stop it.

It is better right now that you have opportunity to return back to school in order to learn how to read and write before it is too late for you because wealth without Education is equals to zero because you can never stand where i will stand no matter your money because i am Bsc Degree holder and you are just a common primary school drop out.

Besides,i was doing this dubious job out of frustration because i lost my job in the bank,so thank GOD who has call me today as his Evangelist,it shall profit nothing to you to gain this whole world and loose your sould in hell because death is inevitable,so make the right choice now and mate a u turn and leave 419 so that you will not spend your eternity in hell fire. Tomorrow may be too late

[email protected]
Quote:
DIE HARD ONYE ARA OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH

IKPU OTU NNEGI , ONYE ARA GET OUT OF MY EMAIL YOUR MAMA YOUR PAPA WILL DIE YOUNG IF YOU DON'T LEAVE MY EMAIL.
FUCK OFF IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
MY MUMU I WILL LIKE TO SEE YOU BECAUSE THE WAY YOU SPEAK YOU ARE A BIG MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
TAKE IT FROM ME
YOU ARE INSULTING ME .YOUR LOVE ONE WILL DIE SOON.THAT TO TELL YOU THAT IS NOT EVERYBODY YOU NEED TO TALK TO LIKE THAT.AMEN AND SO SHALL IT BE

[email protected]
Quote:
SILENT IS THE BEST ANSWER GIVEN TO A FOOL LIKE YOU,

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] is a dirty thief, he is recycling my insults! It's ok for baiters to do this but a lad? oooooo.

[email protected]

Quote:
You mean you took a whole lot of your time to write this crap ? I'm not getting you at all or is this your new voodoo to make money ? Anyway, Igbo folks can never be under estimated when it comes to money rituals. FYI I'm not in, I'm too defended.

Good luck in your endeavor

[email protected] loves to rant. I have tried to preserve his formatting Laughing
Quote:
COMPLETE BASTARD COME BASTERD GIVE ME YOU NUMBER SO I WILL CALL YOUI
SWEAR IF U SEE ME E GO SHOCK YOUR MAMA LIKE ELECTRIC. BASTARD SON OF
BASTARD MOTHER AND FATHER, YET YOUR BASTARD MOTHER CONTINUE TO BEAR
BASTARD CHILDREN. TELL YOUR MOTHER TO STOP SLEEPING WITH HE UNCLES TO
STOP BEARING BASTARD CHILDREN LIKE YOU.COMMIT SUICIDE OR GO AND START
SCHOOL FROM PRIMARY CLASS AND LEARN HOW TO WRITE AND SPELL ENGLISH
CORRECTLY BIGGEST COMPLETE BASTARD FULL EVER ANU OFIA REST IN PEACE
AMEM I HAVE BURRIED YOU SPIRITUALLY IN THIS GRAVE. SO YOU ARE NOW A
LIVING DEAD MAN KILL YOURSELF JOBLESS COW COMPLETE BASTARD U WILL DIE
CRYING FOR HELP AND KNOW 1 I MEAN KNOW 1 WILL HEAR OR HELP U. MOD EWU
NAMA, BASTARD LIKE U. ISI ATU. ONYEOSI OLEH.SATAN PUNISH BLOCK HEAD
LIKE U THUNDER FIRE UR PAPA STUPID IDIOT. AJI OTU NNE GI COMPLETE
BASTARD

Quote:
I WISH U ,YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR GENERATION THE SAME EVIL DEATH,DAN HISKA,BARAWO BANZA,IYALAYA BABA E,OMO ALE,ARA GBAPU INA GI,IKPU INE GI DIKA RIVER NIGER.UMEMEM.OMONOZOZO. PREPARE TO BE HACKED TO DEATH FOR INSULTS N CAUSES DARE DEVIL CULTIST. D DAY OF JOLLI GO KUM WEN DEM BSTARDZ LIK U GO DRINK UR OWN BLOOD.
AAYEI AXE MEN!
Seven
(7)

I AM A VERY RICH MAN NOT AN ANIMAL LIKE YOU. YOUR SURPOSED TO LIVE IN SIDE THE BUSH. OTU NNE GI!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE FROM WAYO A GENERATIONS, IT WILL NEVER NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU OR ANY ONE YOU KNOW EWU EWU.EVERYTHING YOU HAVE IN YOUR HANDS WILL DISTROY RIGHT IN YOUR FRONT YOU FOOL.NNAA BIKO BOX A OMERE GI GINI????????? HAPU NU YA AKA OOO FOOL I CAN SEE YOU ARE JOBLESS.

"I have wiped out many nations, devastating their fortress walls and towers. Their cities are now deserted; their streets are in silent ruin. There are no survivors to even tell what happened. (Zephaniah 3:6-10)

ARE U STILL TALKING FUGITHIEVE. SHUT YOUR STINKING MOUTH. ANIMAL. UR DEAD SOON ANU OFIA OLOSHI OLODO INE MMA GI. SEE EHNWHOEVER YOU BEI FOR LIKE LET YOU KNOW WHO I BE.I BE ORIGINAL NAIJA BOY AND I DONT HESISTATE WASTE YOU FIRST SIGHT. U SOON DEAD BASTERD. BE REAL GUY,REVEAL YOUR TRUE ID AND SEE IF I WONT LEAVE YOUR MUM CRYING OVER UR CASKET. DEAD IDIOT LIKE U. BE CAREFUL SOMEDAY YOU WILL STILL HOOK INTO MY NET AM NOT GOING TO TAKE IT EASY WITH U . U NO REACH DIE A THIEF.

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE BASTERD. IF YOU ARE GUY MAN, WHAT U WILL DO IS TO DELETE ANY GUY EMAIL THAT WAS ENTER INTO YOUR BOX BY MISTAKE. I DON'T HAVE TIME TO WRITE SUCH BCOS I AM A VERY BUSY MAN. WHAT EVER YOU SAID WILL REMAIN TO YOU IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEN. KEEP YOUR SELF BUSY, COS TIME NA MONEY.
GOODDAY

Good day to you sir! Next!

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ditto for [email protected] . He's cut and pasting my cut and pastes.

EDIT -Mr. Paramount Chamber finally wrote back to me...
Kenneth Mbe Ojo
[email protected]
Quote:
Mr. Union Bank with gmail account, I greets you

[email protected]
Quote:
How many of your generation have you buried that is making you look dirty like pig despite all your noise of houses and cars you have made through your spiritual bone fire .Start buying clothes and clean-up your long nails otherwise,you will be packed with fools and mad people on the streets very soon .Ogun kill all your generation .Old carpentar ,Empty barrel at 50 like you. You will end up as informant for your younger ones because of a bottle of Beer .

[email protected]
Quote:
You should have been an abortion,If you children are our future, I'll shoot myself now.I hope you die early,I thought the Ice Age got rid of you.You're a child of the public school system, aren't you? Dead things have more common sense than you.The best part of you ran down your mother's leg.When all is said and done you are still talking and nowhere near completion.You are depriving a village of an idiot.

Ambassdor Samantha Power [email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
You have really identify yourself as a grade illiterate and that is why you speak to people anyhow you like because if you have tried to complete your primary education,at least you would have learn how to approach or speak to unknown people in a polite manner,but it is because illiteracy is written all around you.

I wonder how you manage to approach the woman that you are married to with this kind of mannerless and arrogancy attitue of yours,you are nothing but just money miss road man,you belongs to the category of village hunters and does not merit to know what is called computer because you are a disgrace to the computer world.

Go back to primary school and learn manner of approach so that you can go far in your life,but without it,you will end up in a zero point,it is not a curse,but reallity because whatever i say must definitely come to pass.

Those area boys at Upper Iweka are 100% better than you,but you would have belongs to their 8th class lower because you are nothing but a pure tout and coward.

You can not even make a correct sentence with a correct spelling,but you are just writing jagons as a grade one fool and illiterate that you are.

If i see you,i will never be shock because you are not God no matter where you have hang yourself or raise your shoulder like god because such people like you that put your trust in diabolical means speak so proudly of yourselves without putting God first.

I do not mean to hurt you by sending this mail to you,but because you have been mentioning my mother and you do not have anything to do with her because i love my precious God fearing mother,unlike your mother that support you in your evil ways just to ensure that you bring evil money to her to eat,but she will soon die and go to hell for not bringing you up in the fear of the Lord and later,you will join her if you fail to depart from your evil ways.

[email protected]
Quote:
Oh Allah visit YOU with madness,blindness,been crippled in both legs and hands,leprosy,hepatitis B, HIV-AIDS,Ebola virus,lassa fever, diabetes,high blood Pressure,cancer and other most terrible diseases without mitigation and cure.

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahaha do you know who i am? that you too talk to? look at you don't you Shem to you idiot like you mumu hahahha to hell with you and go to hell don't come again

[email protected]
Quote:
WISE UP…
GUY, TRY MAKE U WISE UP ABEG.
U SUPPOSED DON BIG PASS ALL THIS
I BE STREET MAN WEY DEY HUSTLE ON MY OWN, I DON RECEIVE SO MANY SCAM MAILS LIKE YOUR OWN BUT I NEVER RESPONDED.
MUST YOU FOOL UR SELF? U NO BE YAHOO BOY? UR SCAM NEVER EVEN IMPROVE.
UNION BANK OF LONDON WAY U DEY USE NA BE D MOST STUPID SCAM EMAIL ADDRESS WEY I DON SEE.
RESPECT UR SELF.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DON'T HAVE WORK.BIG GUY MAN LIKE YOU DEY WRITE RUBBISH TO MY BOX EVERYDAY.

Quote:
YOU MAIL CAN NEVER ENTER MY BOX FROM TODAY SINCE YOU HAVE TIME TO WRITE NONSENSE

Quote:
HOW CAN YOU CALL YOUR SELF GUYMAN OH. LOOK AT YOU. FUCKING FOOL, NO MONIE TO FEED UR POOR THIN WIFE. YOUR PIKEN ARE THIN AND IDIOT, NA DEM BE IDIOT, U WILL FEED DEM ALL UR DAYS WITH UR SMALL MAGA MONIE FROM CAFE. AND WHILE UNA GO SWEAT IN CAFE TO NO END I WILL VISIT UR POOR WIFE AND PREGNANT HER WITH OGBANJE OOH U WILL NEVA BE FREE.

U THINK U CAN PROSPER AT DIS GAME? WITH UR POOR MAN FORMATS N SHIT EEHN? SMH, U SHALL BEGGAR FOR ROAD SIDE, U SHALL GO NAKED IN MARKET IF YOU DO GUY. U SHOULD GO AND ROB WITH GUN LIKE YOUR FATHA WHO IS DEAD FROM GUN SHORT LIKE E DESERVE. COMON CRIMINAL LIKE U WILL DIE WHEN OFFICA DEY CATCH U AND GOOD JOB U ARE INSULT TO ALL AFRICA MAN RACE. SNITCH FOR EFCC. MAY GOD SEND TYRE FOR UR NECK SOONEST.

I CURSE U IN JESUS NAME. OGUN BURN UR FLESH ANY TIME U TOUCH IRON, AYELALAH CUT UR NECK USELESS TRAITOR. aMADIOHA STRIKE U DEAD, ALA CAST U OUT FROM THE EARTH, IF ANY PERSON DEY BURY U THE EARTH SHALL SPIT U OUT. AND U SHALL HAVE NO GRAVE. I DEY WSEND MERMAID SUCK UR BLOOD EAT UR FLESH FINISH IF U TOUCH WATER U BASTARD.

GO AND HANG UR SELF FOR SHAME YOU ARE A WASTE OF BASIC MATTER, SEE ME AM CONFIRM BLACK AXE AND BIG MAN IN LAG AND DELTA, I RUN BUSINESS CENTRE WITH AC AM NOT SMALL CAFE BOY LIKE UNA .... POOR URCHIN ... CHURCH RAT ... IT IS U WHO IS MAGA NOT DE OYIBO U DEY WRITE ... HAHAHAHHAA U ARE A FOOOOL ... GOD PUNISH U HAHAHA

Quote:
U SHALL BEGGAR FOR ROAD SIDE

Quote:
U SHALL GO NAKED IN MARKET IF YOU DO GUY

Quote:
U SHOULD GO AND ROB WITH GUN LIKE YOUR FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
graduate this is mu number call me 228 9311913

BRITISH LOTTERY [email protected]
Quote:
you are the most local stupid irresponsible guy man I have ever seen. just look at your email stupid animal. u beta go and learn mechanic.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are the most stupidious person on this planet earth an also u mother is a tourism dat people pay to fork dat how she gave birth to you dongy head

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You are the most stupidious person on this planet earth an also u mother is a tourism dat people pay to fork dat how she gave birth to you dongy head
So many possible custom tags Very Happy

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is Sig worthy!

ZombieBrains
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Poor boy get a life ur clint just paid hahahahahah

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT IS IS THE NAME OF YOUR CLIENT SO THAT I CAN LEAVE HIM 4 YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
The only thing I have to tell you is sorry because you are going to lose that client completely in fact, sorry for yourself because I held that your client so tight that all you are dealing with him already are rubbish.I said you are lost already so, you better manage the money you got from him already because, he is no longer there for you okay

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
LOLSSSSSSS if you comedy you go sale. WATING BE UR CLIENT NAME?

[email protected]
Quote:
Big, illiterate fool! Loud mouthed bastard with half liver.

[email protected]
Quote:
You sound like a poor unreasonable bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
THE WHOLE OF UR FAMILY MEMBER MUMU U CALLED UR SELF GUY MAN AND U
CANNOT WRITE WELL IDIOT BASTARD BOY

Quote:
BASTARD BOY HOW FAR ? I KNOW SAY NA OWU ITE THEY WORRY YOU IDIOT . WHY YOUR MOTHER GO BORN YOU FOR ASHAWO HOUSE ? SORRY

[email protected]
Quote:
God bless you okay

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck OFF

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOOOOOOOOOLLLL

[email protected] - keeps on giving
Quote:
I AM A CHILD OF LIGHT, AND WHEN LIGHT COMES DARKNESS GOES AWAY FOREVER, BE WARNED, FEAR GOD THE ONE THAT CAN KILL THE BODY AND SOUL

CHECK DEUT 28 VERSE 15 TILL THE END FOR MORE OF YOUR INHERITANCE

Quote:
WARNING

YOU SEE I HAVE BEEN PLAYING WITH YOU. BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN INNOCENT ILLITERATE IGNORANT, WELL THAT'S ALL, HOW CAN YOU TRUST YOUR CLENT MORE THAN YOUR SELF, I AM NOT A GUY MAN AS YOU CLAIM ,I AM A MISSIONARY IN THE LORD. TELL YOUR FOOLISH CLIENT TO SHOW YOU WHAT I WROTE HIM, OGBONNI IS VERY SMALL AND DIRTY TO ME I CONFESS , HE THAT IS IN ME IS GREATER THAN HE THAT IS YOU AND THE WORLD,BE VERY CAREFUL SO THAT THE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST WILL NOT STRIKE YOU .REPENT , YOU SAID YOU LOOSED YET ANOTHER CLIENT , IS IT MY EMAIL ADDRESS AGAIN .? WHY CAN'T YOUR OGBONNI PROTECT YOUR CLIENT? BROTHER THERE IS NO POWER IN DARKNESS, COME INTO LIGHT; WHERE ARE YOU? WHO ARE YOU? AND WHO IS YOUR CLIENT? I AM INNOCENT TO ALL YOUR CHARGES.

MIND WHAT YOU DO OR SAY TO PEOPLE THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW OR ELSE? DO NOT PROVOKE ME MORE THAN THIS

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE STUPID LIKE YOUR FATHER. THAT WAS WHY YOUR LIFE IS LIKE THIS.
IS THIS A WAY TO APPROACH ME IF I MAKE YOU LOOSE A JOB? YOU BASTARD
THAT LACK RESPECT. DO YOU KNOW ME? WHERE WILL YOU SEE ME? I CANNOT SEE
YOU IN MY DREAMS BECAUSE WHAT IS IN ME IS GREATER THAN WHAT IS IN YOUR
ENTIRE GENARATION.
I CAN TAKE THIS YOUR BOX IF YOU DONT RESPECT YOUR SENIORS.
IF SOMEONE MAKE YOU LOOSE A JOB. YOU CAN TELL THE PERSON ABT IT AS
LONG AS WE ARE IN THE SAME FIELD BUT TALKING LIKE YOROBA MAN WILL NOT
HELP YOU. ARE YOU A YOROBA MAN?

[email protected]
Quote:
Who is this fool do i have any transaction with you please check the
email you reply before insulting your self. Piss off,

[email protected]
Quote:
As u wish for me so shall it be upon you and your family!

[email protected] - LOL
Quote:
I will forward this mail to my client you will be punish very soon, I know that you will soon face prison.
Idiot like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Come make I tech u work or being work make we share money I go put
them for online banking for you so we bill dey better funds

[email protected]
Quote:
May God forgive you and give you job.amen

Quote:
am not begging u because u cannot do me anything, I love you and i want you to come to Christ for the salvation of your soul. U need deliverance from TB Joshua. man

Quote:
my brother what will u gain if u close my box and go to hell. God love you and i love you too. I pray for you that you get paying client soon.

[email protected]
Quote:
MOTOR KILL UR PAPA, MAMA, SISTER, BROTHER,,,,,,,,

[email protected]
Quote:
HIS YOU WILL DIE NOT ME ....WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ....MAGU

Quote:
I will fuck your mama, sister and your wife if you have ........magu

[email protected]
Quote:
you will never have generation to sustain you in life and you will cry for pains forever and ever

[email protected]
Quote:
Mad man, you never see anything sef bastard i go even collect more clients from you watch out and again you don't even know who you are talking to and you need to know i am now before you open your dirty stinking mouth and vomith shit that will kill you

Quote:
you are a big fool. i will not kill but i will kill all your generation

Quote:
Listen to me whatever thing you called your stupid self do not try me out unless I will create more troubles for you okay.
Number one is that I'm a CEH and can track all your details okay though, I know you may hide your IP address but that is not an issue to me but any further noise from you, I will get you down and you will languish forever so, for your own good you better go and rest your dirty head and shut your dirty stinking mouth up if not, I will give you more punishment that you can carry then you will know the person that you are dealing with okay, bastard like you. Can you see your grammar you fool, no wonder your client left you because, you are writing nonsense and watch out for more problems for yourself from now if you don't keep shut.

<snipped quoted IP information for Google IP address LOL>

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR A BASTARD IDIOT I WILL SPOLL THE JOB

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL BE BURIAL THIS WEEK
THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS TYPE OF MESSAGE IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE SENT TO ME, PLS
CHECK THE EMAILS YOU SEND THIS SHIT TO,
I THINK YOU ARE A BIGGER FOOL

[email protected] - 14.05.01.00/ anonymous proxy
Quote:
FUCK OFF
crazy man

Quote:
ur mama is donkey and ur father is ass hole
F U C K
S H I T
B A S T A R D
S L U T
W H O R E
M O T H E R F U C K E R

[email protected]
Quote:
I wont reply you, but YOUR MAMA TOTO, YOUR PAPA BUSH PIG; and maybe I don chop your client; gimme him name if you be man, SWINE

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa you and your bastard poor foolish client.

if you like no go hustle for a new and better client they depend on that poor fool.

us wan use machete, well me go use gun. i no fit shout. fight made easy fool. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

[email protected]
Quote:
I do not understand what you are saying, and i beleive you are guy man
like me and you are talking to your fellow guy like that. ok hard can
you tell me the clinet beacuse i know if you tell me the clinet i will
show you that you are no body. And try go more school ok.

NOTE. if you claim that you will kill me i will tell you that i am not
chiken,cause monkeies like you can not kill me beleive me when i say
this Goat.

I will go back now to check box now to see if i have a Mugu like that
and i will spoil the job. then let me see who you are.

Quote:
ALL YOUR FAMILY ARE BASTARD 419 CRIMINAL AND THEY WILL DIE SOON

[email protected]
Quote:
LET THE THUNDER OF HEAVEN FIRE YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
I NO SURE SAY U WILL, U WHEN NO SABI SPELL U DEY TALK IDIOT. I PITY U SELF HW UR WEAK CLIENT DEY PAY YOU I WON KILL THIS UR EMAIL SO MAKE UR EYE CLEAR. HE GOAT.

[email protected]
Quote:
U are dumb ass fool

Quote:
THUNDER GO FIRE YOUR GENERATION
NA THIS WORLD OF LIGHT YOU DEY TALK OF DARKNESS OGBONI
E NO GO BETTER FOR YOUR GENERATION,TRY YOURSELF FOR DREAM
WEATHER U GO REACH YOUR HOUSE BACK I GO DESTROY YOU WITH
FIRE OF THE LIVING GOD.MUGU LIKE YOU,U NO FIT UPGRADE YOURSELF
U STILL DEY GMAIL FOR BANK MUMU LIKE U,U NO GO EVER COLLECT MONEY
AGAIN.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO IS THIS FOOL THAT DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO WRITE SIMPLE AND CORRECT ENGLISH, PLEASE GO AWAY I AM NOT YOUR TYPE....

[email protected]
Quote:
Who the hell is this? Are you okay up there? what client are you talking about Bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
You don't even know how to wright english,fool,wel maybe you are a crazy basterd idiot but all this you say is for all your ganaration,nosense.

"LIKE I SAID EARLIER, YOUR LAMENTATION AND HARDSHIP HAS BEGUN AND THIS WILL TAKE YOU TO YOUR GRAVE THIS YEAR 2014"
"are you stupid, you thief you want to claim another person money idiot thief you will die because of money"
"please don't ever you send any mail to me or else I will involved FBI,CIA and homeland security to get you arrested." - a lad known as Mr Martin
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Hungry Idiot,

When weead your message, we laugh, laugh and laugh over it.

In fact, you are an object of caricuture

Na wa for you ooo, Mr. London union bank with gmail account

You are a clown of the town, you makes people laugh

[email protected]
Quote:
why you day fool yourself? go day bomb London get union bank? mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
HERE IS MY PHONE NUMBER 00447044523687 ASK YOUR ASHAWO MOTHER TO CALL ME

Quote:
SORRY I FORGET THAT YOU ARE A BASTARD YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR MOTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
pls maybe u mix me with anoda person . i don`t know you. pls i don`t.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are just a swine if not you wouldn't be making all this noise,imbecile?

[email protected]
Quote:
Die and life is not what must worry , matter what do life doing ? Money is only paper need when use but value of life usefully it will importion

[email protected]
Quote:
hahaha loser like u hahahah u will soon beg food just the watch

Quote:
hahahaha big fool like u i just collected US$2,800 Dollars ok HAHAHAHA MY GOD PASS U OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHA MUGU LIKE U idiot big fool

Quote:
hahaha hungry man like u hahahah Devil will kill u soonest just the look if u know me u can't talk to me i can't west my time again talking with a big FOOL like u by hahahaha u will beg food very soon.

[email protected]
Quote:
I will stop soon you stop sleeping with ur mama. How is ur mama toto? Why u de fuck am namamam

[email protected]
Quote:
Bros i really don't understand why you are saying all this , Can you please tell me what is the problem ? If i contact any of your Clint then you let me know instead of all this course , I called the number you forward before and it was another person pick it.
I really hate do way you understand some thing , You said that you stay at Ikeja while i stay at LEKKI side , There is no way i will carry your job , If i mistakenly contact your maga you know that he is the one contacted me at the first time.
Am waiting to hear from you .
Thanks

Quote:
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO , I WILL GIVE YOU MY ADDRESS NA MY HOUSE I DAY LIVE AT LEKKI FIRST 1 , IF YOU COME IN TIMES OF MONEY FORGET DAT ONE , HOW MUCH HAVE YOU SEEN ? IF YOU HAVE JOB YOU WILL NOT HAVE TIME FOR ALL THIS NONSENSE , I TALK TO YOU AS A GENTLE MAN AND YOU ARE STILL MESSING YOUR SELF UP, YOU ARE IDIOTO , BACK TO SENDER ALL THE COURSE SHALL RETURN TO YOU VERY SOON , YOU WILL DIE TONIGHT, THIS IS YOUR LAST DAY .

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A COWARD.... SIMPLE ENGLISH YOU NO FIT SPELL. I KNOW YOU BUT I NO GET YOUR TIME. THIS IS JUST A WARNING. IF YOU KNOW WANT MAKE EAGLE PLUGS OUT YOUR TWO EYES STOP YOUR COWARD MAILS. BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
MR MAN MIND YOUR BUSNESS

[email protected]
Quote:
You are the biggest fool i have ever seen.i dont even know if you have family. go ask for your background,you behave like did not go through breast feeding.otu your mother.ikpu your sister.you can never see good thing in your life. bastard you are.
fuck you five million times.
otu your mother and all your sisters.

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck up man
BOKO HARAM WILL KILL YOU, THIS YEAR U MOST DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
ILLITERACY SMELL FOLLOW YOU......IGBO GOAT......AM IN SOUTH AFRICA, YOU DON GO AIRPORT FOR UR MISERABLE LIFE BEFORE? BASTARD.....PISS OFF.

[email protected]
Quote:
You be idiot, look at you, guy man wey dey course his fellow hustling felow, let me tell you some, i be confirm Yoruba man, you don send this msg many times i no respond to you, if i receive this msg again, i will show you waiting papa take pass in pikin, i will do you some thing for your life you see paper you go calling, na bcos say you still they collect money that is why you dey talk rubish, unlessey breaze no reach where you dey, na him wey course, no go reach where you dey, i tell you if i recieve this email again, na for midnite wey i come out with my afose Olugbohun damage your life for you.

Idiot like you, wetin happen wey you dey talk rubish for mouth, after you go say you be guy, na mugun wey you, i don recieve many email like the one wey i send to you, but i never course them like you did, i dey always encourage the, and tell them that i am on that site already, they use to send mail back hail me and thank me. Idiot you wey go school, na him wey you they use Union Bank London, see the kind name wey you dey use, i beg go back to school.

I don play maturity with you, by not responding back to you, bcos i see am say na lack of maturity they worry you, yet you still send it again, i tell you if i receive this email again, if na money wey you get, wey dey push to talk rubish to some one you never meet before, i will make you use that money look after sicness. i swear to almighty God, if i receive that email again, i will carry sacrifice on you, to damage your life for you, then we go know wether you go get sense Idiot, your parent must cry for you, for this thing wey you don start with me. i will not respond to you after this, but watch and see what will happen to your life.

Your mate every where both home and abroad dey send mugun's name to me, we dey make them pay better money to them, them dey come back to thank me, na you of all people come dey show yourself. I don't talk much lets watch and see. Your time are limited. i will show you something, you don find me trouble, and i will give you double trouble. Idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
whats your problem ? you are a 419 like me why you abusing yourself since yesterday , guy delete my formant please , sorry i no cut your job or need anything from you . why not try to see how we can work things out like reasonable people , what do you gain by doing this , guy .

Quote:
me too i receive many formants everyday but i delete them , please stop i beg you , you are bless with the whole world in your pocket allow me to be, please

[email protected]
Quote:
use your head read your English, and see what you are typing fool

Quote:
God no go gree make i use gmail do bank......i buy domain...that shows i am way above you ahahahahah park well

[email protected]
Quote:
you will die in car accident mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
you be small boy....i be confirm ogboni man..i go fuck you up...shey na your number be that...you must die.

[email protected]
Quote:
SILENT IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR THE FOOOOL LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
fool i am 24yrs i done make good money
Dr. Herbert Johann

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU AS U DON'T HAVE WORK MUGU WRITE MORE IDIOT MUGU LIKE YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
You are Mad, Do not write us messages again, we dont have any business with you, hacker

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck ur ass

Quote:
Back to senders u are a big disgraced to ur pool home make use of ur time ok i no u dont have work dat y u preferred written suck my ass bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr English writer teach me how to write English.

[email protected]
Quote:
you go die ooo, come make i give you box wey dey go 4k 4k

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU, YOU BASTARD WHY CANT YOU MIND YOUR BUSINESS YOU KEEP ON INTERFERING IN SOME ONE BUSINESS ARE YOUR DOING LEGIT DEAL FUCK OF YOU PIECE OF SHIT CRIMINAL

Quote:
U GO DIE BEFORE ME IN JESUS NAME ANY WERE U ARE IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD YOUR CORPS WILL BE SEND BACK TO YOUR FAMILY WHAT YOU PRAY FOR IS WHAT YOUR GET IN JESUS NAME I HAVE SEEN YOU THAT KNOWS HOW TO WRITE WHY DO YOU DECIDED TO BE A FRAUD STAR PIECE OF SHIT

[email protected]
Quote:
you goat.fool

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE TO DIE IN TWO WEEKS TIME. WATCH AND SEE.

Quote:
YOU FUSTRATED FOOL I WANT TO SPOIL THE JOB YOU FUCK GO AND START SOMETHING GOOD SCAMMER.

GO AND START BRECKLAYER WORK THAT YOURS DESTINY INSTEAD OF DEFRAUDING PEOPLE FOOL

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ninja'ed by FS, but my favorite is

Quote:

fATHER BUSH PIG

Unfair to our race of highly prized piggies!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
See English, lol you must be very Dull...

Quote:
Now you are learning to spell pidgin and benin language so your blockhead is finally learning, so you will pay me for teaching you, son of a dog.

Quote:
And you blockhead send invitation letters to people to study in Malaysia from Ghana, shit!!! Dumb ass like you????

Quote:
To show how foolish you are, na now you dey change your number to uk number lol with dry igbo face, u shock how i get ur pix, when them call u for malaysia 3 days ago you begin shit for pant, u be like brick layer.
Poor rat.

[email protected]

Quote:
Cow, you stupidly write back again with your dirty Pegin English, too bad that you are such a Dog vomit and eat again, anyway l have said it all, is up to you to follow my advice or keep on fooling yourself with another person's wealth, Dangote or Andy Uba don't go around telling people who they are or what they has, rather they speaks for themselves. Perhaps you wish to remain a BIG FOOL that will die like a FOOL always do simply because they refused to adhere to simply instruction and advice that will change their life for ever. Stinking BIG FOOL since you has choosing to end up like your family members did, l don't have any problem with that, since that is what you want, you know what l mean, Don't you???????????????????????????Stitch's in time saves nine they say.

[email protected]

Quote:
LISTEN I THOUGH YOU STATED YOU ARE EDUCATED. AFTER READING YOUR EMAIL, I AM NOT SURPRISED THAT YOU ARE ONLY A LOCAL MAN THAT ORIGINATED FROM ONISHA. ANYWAY, I DON'T WANT TO INSULT YOU, BUT HAVE TABLE IT TO MY GOD TO TAKE CONTROL. YOU THINK ALL THAT GLISTERS ARE GOLD. WITH YOUR SO-CALLED EDUCATION YOU CANNOT EVEN WRITE WELL. WITH YOUR EMAIL RESPONSE, ONE DO NOT NEED TO TELL ME THAT YOU WERE TRAINED IN ONISHA HEAD BRIDGE, TEN FROM THEIR YOU GOT A DRUG CONTACT THAT TOOK YOU TO LONDON. YOU ARE TALKING OF YAHOO YAHOO, IF SOMEBODY SHOULD ASK YOU WHAT IS YAHOO, CAN YOU EXPLAIN. INSTEAD OF YOU TO COOL DOWN AND LET ME MAKE YOU REACH THE WAY I HAVE DONE FOR MANY AFRICAN BROTHERS THEIR IN THE UK, YOU ARE THEIR INSULTING NWAFOR IGBO LIKE ME. ANYWAY I WILL FORGIVE YOU FOR INSULTING MY MOTHER, BECAUSE YOU MIGHT BE A BROTHER FROM THE DISTANCE. SO I LEAVE EVERYTHING FOR GOD. BUT ALL THE SAME, IF YOU DON'T MIND, I KNOW THINGS ARE VERY DIFFICULT IN UK, IF YOU DON'T MIND I CAN TEACH THINGS THAT CAN FACILITATE YOUR COMING BACK SO THAT YOU WILL HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUILD MORE HOTEL SINCE YOU LOVE HOTEL BUSINESS. STAY BLESS AND BYE FOR NOW.

Quote:
GUY, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM. UPON SAY I DON FORGIVEN YOU FOR THE INSULTING MY MOTHER, YOU STILL HAVE THE AUDACITY TO WANT TO INSULT ME THE MORE. ANYWAY, SINCE YOU FATHER CHRISTMAS AND YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WHO YOU GO HELP, BEFORE THE CLOSE OF WORK TODAY I WILL CALL YOU ON TELEPHONE MAKE I KNOW THE AREA YOU FEEL WE CAN WORK TOGETHER. MY DIRECT EMAIL IS AS FOLLOWS: [email protected] TEL: 44-702-402-9819. Although I am in Nigeria now so

[email protected]

Quote:
FROM THIS DAY MAY THE VENGEANCE OF GOD COME UPON YOU, ANY WERE YOU, BY THE ANOINTING OF GOD UPON MY LIFE, YOU SHALL CONTINUE TO DANCE A DANCE OF SHAME UNTIL THE EARTH WILL SWALLOW YOU, IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU, NOTHING GOOD WILL COME YOUR WAY FROM THIS VERY MOMENT, YOU WILL CRY FOR HELP AND NO ONE WILL ANSWER, WERE EVER YOU ARE, THE EARTH, THE MOON, THE STARS AND THE SUN WILL WORK AGAINST YOU IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN.

Quote:
Only fustrated people like you use there times for things you do, Now i convert all you have said to begin to be your companion..............i decree upon your life that you will never no peace any more........................watch and see all that will begin to happen to you..........you will not leave a good life anymore from this moment. watch and see

[email protected]

Quote:
You are simply jobless. That is why you took ur time to be writing this rubbish. Get a job

Quote:
I have mouth makers like u all over around me. They have not managed wealth before so they get carried away when they see little money. I guess that is the disease you are suffering now. You messages all over google meanwhile you are nobody.

Quote:
hahahahaha. i can see a jobless graduate like you. you need to go back to school boy. You have nothing in ur brains.

Quote:
Ama m na nne gi no na village welu otu ya na emelu umunna gi oji. O wu ya mere o jiri wee muo ofu ogoli di ka gi. I am sure you don't know the way to your village anymore as you have found yourself outside naija. May God help you so you can remember home.

Quote:
you are nobody now. Boko Haram brought up. That is why you are a sadist. You are very poor that is why you are living abroad. Come back to Nigeria and see what people in naija are doing. If you had better opportunity here, you wouldnt have traveled. Abeg go work before hunger go finish you there

Quote:
hahahahaha. who dash monkey banana. U r just living on another person's profile. u r just calling names. if u have such profile, you wont be wasting your time on the internet. Its a pity that all this is coming from an Igbo boy because i dont know Igbos with all this you are doing unless you are owerri boy. Go get a job before you die in wherever you claim you are.

Quote:
People like you have lived with me. they are lazy and only know how to boast so i am not surprised when i read your mail. Get up and get a job. its not yet late boy

Quote:
You are just a little boy trying to make ends meet in Malaysia. Your grammar cannot fetch you money. The only thing that can fetch you money is wisdom so be wise and stop digging into nonsense issues. The future holds more than you expect so be a good boy. A little advice from your big brother in Nigeria. Cheers

Quote:
hahahahaha. Your grammar is coming out now with some spelling errors. Keep it up boy and stop underrating people so you can get what you went for. Unless you want to come back here empty hand. Pride goes before a fall. A word is enough for the wise.

[email protected]

Quote:
your so fuck educated fool.

[email protected]

Quote:
IMAGINE CHARCOAL CALLING POT BLACK AND A PIG CALLING SOMEONE
DIRTY,PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF YOUR SPELLING AND ENGLISH USAGE AND
ADEQUATE CORRECTIONS BEFORE THE STUPID FUCKING BIG BOY THAT YOU SEEK
,WHICH YOU CAN NEVER ATTEND. BASTARD *DELETED* ILLITERATE

[email protected]

Quote:
WHICH SCHOOL DID YOU GO ANIMAL. ILLETRACY WANT KILL YOU. STUPID ANIMAL I AM A GRADUATE AND YOU DO NOT DESERVE ME WRTING ENGLISH TO YOU. SEE YOU DIRTY ENGLISH YOU DE TAKE MAKE MOUTH SAY U GO SCHOOL MAKE SHAME KILL U THERE. U GO SOON DIE BE WARNED.

Quote:
you are a rat if you know whom you are talking about you will have respect for your elders. I can feed you and your useless family and generation for eternity. go check me out of my facebook. what is 10 mil. only my house worth more than 20 not to talk of my hotel. don't even know why I am talking to a beginer like you. only my jeep will cause you brain problem

[email protected]

Quote:
fuck all your doughters

[email protected]

Quote:
your past and unborn generation illiterate. what kind of Busy body are you. why can you mind the suffer in your miserable life and focus on how to feed you hunger parents. I am show you are distuurbing your self because you are jobless and have no parent or responsibilities to take care of. do you have a father? your mother told you she thinks your real father is Adenuga. Bastard. son of a doggy mother. your mother is a tourism for men to pay and fuck. all men around the world have fucked your mother. it is really effecting you now. stupid idiot. thunder fire you and your family there. Bastard,make devil fuck ur mama for yarsh give her bell,stupid boy,you be real mugu,dirty boy,na suffer dey kill u so,

Quote:
YOU BE REAL STUPID GUY AND I KNOW SAY NA YORUBA BOY U BE,NA SO UNA FAKE DIE,HOW I WISH SAY I FIT CATCH YOU MAKE I HEAR YOU SPEAK,I NO FIT FOLLOW YOU DEY MAKE MOUTH MY GUY,GIVE ME YOUR FACEBOOK PROFILE MAKE WE SEE WHO BE THE BOSS HERE,STUPID GUY,CARRY THE MAYE DEY GO ,I NO NEED AM AGAIN BUT I GO KEEP ON UPDATING HIM,THAT GUY DON DEY MY HAND FOR MANY MONTHS NOW,NA MY MAYE BUT ANYTHING WEY U DEY USE FOR THAT LITTLE BOY SO,JUST MAKE SURE UR HAND IS CLEAN WHEN EATING HIM,DONT USE JUJU ON HIM BCOS MANY OF UR PEOPLE YORUBA DEY MAD FOR HERE,SOME LIFE DON CAST,HOPE U GET THIS MESSAGE CLEAR,BUT ONLY THANK UR GOD SAY WE NO FIT MEET ONE DEY,U DEY MONITOR HIM EMAIL I GUESS ,BUT NO SHAKING,ENJOY BABA BUT PLEASE STOP WRITING ME MESSAGES ,I NO DEY WORRY U SO JUST STAY ON UR LEAGUE,U TOO SMALL

Quote:
PRAY SAY I NO FIT SEE U,I FOR BUST UR HEAD,NO BE LIE,BUT WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND,DEVIL FUCK UR PAPA TO YARSH,STUPID GUY,EVEN THE WAY U TALK,I CAN FEEL THE POVERTY,THOSE LITTLE MONEY WEY THE SMALLY DEY PAY U,I DON EATEN OVER 20K YANKEE,SO START UR OWN,

Quote:
NA LOCALITY DEY WORRY

Quote:
na poverty dey disturb u,i no go blame u,just look around ur life and u go understand say na true i dey tell u,na poverty make u email the first time over little dollars,lol,my guy who chop belle full no fit dey talk like u,na just difficulties change ur mind set,my guy learn things,boy i fit tell u say as u dey so,u no fit eat balance diet every day,full meal,u cant afford it,just think about every word wey i tell u,speak the truth and shame the devil stupid guy

Quote:
U BE REALLY MUGU,IF U GET OWO U NO GO DEY FIGHT FOR SMALL DOLLARS,MUGU,GIVE ME UR FACEBOOK NAME MAKE I CHECK U OUT MY GUY,U NO GET LEVEL ONE DAY AND CANT COMPARE MAN,GO SLEEP FOR TOILET

Quote:
LOL,PLS GO AND SLEEP WELL AND WAKE UP AGAIN MY GUY,I JUST ENJOY READING UR EMAILS BCOS E DEY TELL ME WHO U ARE AND UR LEVEL IN LIFE ,POVERTY DON END UR LIFE FINISH AND YOU NO BE IGBO BOY,YOU BE YORUBA AND NA SO UNA FAKE DIE

[email protected]

Quote:
Onye mgbu

Quote:
Mugu

Quote:
Fool....
Otu gbawaa nne gi. stark illiterate....

Quote:
Poverty has run ur entire life.... U have nothing doing thats why u spent ur time and ur miserable life writing shits to me. bitch.
Bull.

Quote:
You have been hacked bitch... Blocking you. Son of a bitch...

[email protected]

Quote:
MAY ALL WHAT YOU SAID IN YOUR MAIL BE RETURN BACK TO YOU TWENTY FOLD IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN

[email protected]

Quote:
Illiterate!

Quote:
Illiterate fool. Go to school and be able to express yourself better.

[email protected]

Quote:
DEUT 28 FROM VERSE 15 TO THE LAST SHALL BE THE POTION OF YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION, YOU COWARD

" - Alison Smith
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
please your father is calling you, please your father anus need your
small dick, even your mother is in need of your poisonous spam to
drink garri and ground nut, foolish Interpol, god punish your way
forever and as long you cause me, you are condemned forever you dog
pussy

Quote:
AS WE SPEAK, I JUST COLLECTED ANOTHER 180,000 USD INTO MY ACCOUNT, AM
REACH MORE THAN YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY, AND I WILL KEEP COLLECTING MONEY,
TILL I GET TIRED, YOU LITTLE POOR RATE, HAVE SHINE YOUR SHORES FOR
TOMORROW WORK BASTARD AM WAITING FOR YOUR RESPOND, I CAN SEND 500 USD
ANYWHERE YOU WISH TO PROVE TO YOU THAT YOU ARE ONLY A NOISE MAKER AND
WE DO THE REAL THING, FUCK I SEE YOU ON THE ROAD I USE MY RANGE ROVER
AND KILL YOU INSTANT .

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
My friend,

After reading your mails again, we laugh laugh until tears trop from our eyes.

It seems to us that you atre a having a yellow fever sickness, because you are dreaming of $25,000.

It is million miles away from reallity.

No body in this computer world will give you a cent through your bank gmail account.

So stop deceiving your self.

You are making us laugh and very happy. We love you, because may be breeze have enter into your brain.

We love your mails, so keep on writting us and keep on making us happy.

We are expecting your caricature message again, so that we will laugh over it.

So Keep fit

Quote:
Thanks you again for puting more smile on our face with your caricature message.

Even I show your message to my two kids, When they go through it, they laugh and called you Oshodi Lunatic.

My two kids want to see more of your messages, they want to laugh again.

So, kindly send us more messages.

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK GOD U CALLED URSELF A FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ONLY TAKE 25 DOLLARS? WHY I HAVE ALREADY TAKING $1500 DOLLARS,VERY SOON YOU WILL NOT EVEN HEAR FROM HIM AGAIN I PROMISE YOU THAT.LET US WAIT AND SEE SINCE YOU DON,T WANT TO GIVE YOUR SELF BRAIN,

YOU CAN USE THE 25 AND EAT OK,MAYBE YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE HIS PASSWORD BUT THERE IS MEAN WAYS TO KILL A RAT OK
YOU WILL SOON COME TO ME AND BEG ME,

Quote:
M.T.C.N OF 25 DOLLARS,SICK MY DICK NIGER,PLEASE MY DEAR LET ME GIVE YOU SOME WORLD.WHY CAN,T YOU GO BACK TO THE VILLAGE AND START SCHOOL,DON,T YOU THINK THAT IT WILL BE BETTER FOR YOU TO DO SO,IF THAT IS OK TO YOU LET ME KNOW NOW OK.EVEN IF YOU DON,T HAVE THE MONEY TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY FOR MY TO CONTACT MY FORM TEACHER HE CAN DO THAT FOR YOU OK,BECAUSE AN OLD WOMAN IS BETTER THEN YOU,

AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU NOW,

[email protected]
Quote:
Bros help your self

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD BLESS YOU INJESUS NAMEAMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
WISH YOU THE SAME

[email protected]
Quote:
PLS I DON`T KNOW YOU AND I DON`T KNOW THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE BEEN INSULTING ME.

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD YOU WILL DIE SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE WORK DOING
FOOL FOOL FOOL FOOL FOOL FOOLFOOL FOOLFOOL FOOL FOOL FOOLFOOLFOOL FOOL FOOLFOOL FOOL FOOL FOOL FOOL FOOL FOOL FOOL FOOL FOOL ,,,

BASTARD
BASTARD
BASTARD
BASTARD
BASTARD
BASTARD
BASTARD
BASTARD
BASTARD
BASTARD
BASTARD
BASTARD
BASTARD
BASTARD
BASTARD
BASTARD

MUGU MUGU MUGU MUGUMUGU MUGU MUGU MUGU MUGU MUGU MUGUMUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
it is the way your stupid mother has thought you so go on fool you are

[email protected]
Quote:
ur mama toto

[email protected]
Quote:
NIGERIA TERRORIST

[email protected]
Quote:
Take It Now
Because you did that thing you did, thinking that I don`t know, surly you must receive a SORROWFUL call this YEAR that you will be crying endlessly!

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR MR.*DELETED* all your generation
*DELETED* all your generation stop sending your stupid mail here
before devil will take control of your families

[email protected]
Quote:
AND ALL SO WITH YOU
AND ALL SO WITH YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
go back to you letters and you will see that you lack education you illiterate....... the small school you go, na native doctor teach you?

[email protected]
Quote:
UR FORTH GENERATION WILL NOT SEE GOOD THING.

[email protected]
Quote:
hummmmmmm

[email protected]
Quote:
you no get one kobo , anybody were get money no day talk, you don't say i have time for you, an stupid man u be
BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
CHAIRMAN BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
Hahahahahaha Hungry boy like u Idiot BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
guy God punish u i no dey huzzle fur cafe okay u bi idiot if i catch u, u go loose ur life devil baptize u and ur boys why cant you mind your biz you just dey talk any how guy if u bi big na for ur house or ur office idiot u opportunist if no bi guy work who know u fool

[email protected]
Quote:
Achievers don't brag... you are just a rat in my sight..hey look bush and park well..make i tell you i go put barrel for you mouth..Ogu punish you and your father...You want make i send Ayez after you?.. see i go fall you oooo

[email protected]
Quote:
You don't have sense

[email protected]
Quote:
Only fools insult big men, I am in china with my RMB chilling and you are calling cafe boy, if you are hungry why cant you just call me let me wire money to feed your self and your group.

[email protected]
Quote:
My Bastard Son
Bastard Son

[email protected]
Quote:
JOBLESS MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
ENGLISH TEACHER SEE YOURSELF.

[email protected]
Quote:
ONLY FOOLS LIKE YOU, TALKS TOO MUCH .I DON'T BELIEVE IN TALKING MUCH. MAKE USE OF YOUR TIME OK.I CAN NEVER BE YOU AND YOU CAN NEVER BE ME.I THANK GOD FOR HIS GRACE UPON MY LIFE .BY THE GRACE OF GOD AM AN ACCOUNTANT(CONFIRM).PLEASE I WANT TO ASK YOU TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND YOU CAN NEVER SEND ME E-MAIL AGAIN WITH THIS E-MAIL.REGARDS.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOOD WILL PUNISH U, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ARE U OK.?
I CAN SEE U DON'T EVEN HAVE THING TO DO HOW MANY LETTER HAVE U WRITTEN STILL YET THE PERSON IS NOT REPLYING U ARE STILL CURSING YOURSELF AND UR FATHER MAY ALL THE CURSE RETURN TO YOU IDIOT

[email protected] Everybody's a comedian.
Quote:
Shut up, you'll never be the man your mother is Your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory cause by your write up it makes me understand nothing but You must have been born on a highway cuz thats where most accidents happen

how can you just pick up an insult to some one you never know? If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid by doing such , no one gets Magga on net so if i get to your yours work your side and let notby insult ,You're so fake that Barbie is more real than you using ([email protected]) as FBI that is low level job and i know you have not get green card for once being yours

if you needs good money i mean real yahoo money comply with me and i will teach you job not this trash you wrote to me,I would ask how old you are, but I know you can't count that high,You must be the arithmetic man; you add trouble, subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance.or better

Why don't you check up on eBay and see if they have a life for sale.

or should i say The only positive thing about you is your HIV status...so with that you will die slowly fake Ass n&%$#...

[email protected] Everybody's a comedian. x2
Quote:
You are a worthless Dog, go lay by your dish.I have compiled a list of your faults. It comes in 10 volumes,Your face looks better from the back,What you need is a personality transplant,Place a stick of dynamite in each ear and put your head on the barbecue,You were born with a big handicap' your mouth.You must be older than you look; you couldn't get dumb so fast if you were not.You are walking around to save funeral expenses for your family.

A bastard like yourself, you sound like my illiterate son I fathered with a woman in Nigeria when I visited years ago. That is your mother if am not mistaken, please when your mother is sleeping open her toto and see if it has a scar for me, I will explain that scar to you and why you are my bastard email leads selling son.When you were born the doctor slapped everyone in the room!

[email protected]
Quote:
go find job and stop deceiving yourself even you cant write good English go and die hard fuck off my mail

[email protected]
Quote:
BIGGEST FOOL OF 2014

[email protected]
Quote:
U be big Mugu, Ur father and your mother na u dey talk to, idiot, ur papa and mama na bingo.

[email protected]
Quote:
Should i call u n ur family fools or faggot?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL COMPOUND FOOL DON'T U KNOW THAT IS IS GAME THAT U ARE PLAYING IDIOT. PLS I DONT HAVE TIME WITH YOU GOOD WILL PUNISH YOU IF YOU WRITE MW AGAIN.

[email protected] WITH HOTMAIL IDIOT YOU CANNOT EVEN PURCHASE DOMAIN NAME EWUOO BIG MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
Stop!Dont worry Ezi Ofia, PIG, you will never marry in ur life! And wait you will receive bad call before dis yr runs out dat will keep u crying all the rest of ur life time on EARTH.

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck u TOO.
SATAN ALWAYS PAY IDIOTS LIKE YOU WITH SUDDEN DEATH
YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL EXPERIENCE MISFORTUNE FROM NOW UNTIL YOU ALL ARE DELETED FROM THE SURFACE OF THIS EARTH AND THROWN IN THE DEEPEST SIDE OF HELL;

[email protected]
Quote:
just see wetin u dey tell ur fellow street man...na wah oooh anyways grow up

[email protected]
Quote:
JUST SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO YOURSELF MAGA
HAHAHAHA, FUCK OFF

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
Could see that you are nothing but a stack illiterate who does not even know how to spell sentences.
If he has paid you that is your own cup of tea and he is also paying me which has got nothing to do with you.
One more word from you I will silence your mouth forever.

stupid motherfucker

Quote:
Hahahahah, I have no doubt that you are a total slave to poverty and so will your dead body be brought back from that your so-called Monaco sooner than you expect.

I am a money man in London and till you drop dead you will never afford just the cheapest car that I use worth 40,000pounds. You see why I called you a slave to poverty?
Dead man standing.

Your entire generation will never know peace, you will suffer in that your so-called miserable Monaco until your are dead and brought back home. Stupid motherfuker.

I wish you are closer to me I will strangle you to death and Squeeze life out of your fucking eyes.

Etteh Calaba. You can't even spell words correctly and yet you called your self a guy man. Cut and nail guy man.

Listen, you better go back to your village and start farming or tapping palm wine as scam is not for illiterates like you.

I called you a bastard because your mother gave birth to you and drop you at the gutter and that was the major reason you couldn't attend school.

UGLY DIRTY MONSTER

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU AND YOUR BOY ARE A FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL JUST GIVE ME YOUR REALL NUMBER AND YOUR HOUSE ADESS OK I WILL VISIT YOU IN THE NIGHT THROUGH DREAM SO THAT I WILL KILL YOU,

JUST LOOK AT MY PICTURE IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHOM I AM

[email protected]
Quote:
BE WISE.STOP SENDING ME SUCH KIND OF MESSAGES FOR CHRIST SAKE.

[email protected]
Quote:
H I V GO KILL YOU AN YOUR FAMILY ONE BY ONE

Quote:
Na h i v go kill All your family ok

[email protected]
Quote:
thunder fire you to they write my box, since i no do u anything u dey cox me, if God is God you ll die b4 ur time, the God whom i serve ll kill u, mark my word i ll pray for ur head every time, u don enter wahala, i don drop ur matter for alter u go cry dis, u ll die in jesus name,u ll suffer shame. the God my father ll kill u, u don enter, day ad nite i go dey call ur name dey pray

[email protected]
Quote:
Hi, I just read your mail but called me to who are you? and or es-what you may have found my email?

[email protected]
Quote:
magas like you will never see paradise because you think there is money that is clean
All money are related to evil of which you are part of the evil
If you are not interested in doing business, will I force you? but if you greedily accept to reap where you did not sow, then you lose what you have according to the scriptures
The ocean never swallowed any legs that never entered it
Just be content with what you have or you will be chopped
Who are you to blame

[email protected]
Quote:
my God ll take ur life, mark my word, this year u shall cry like never b4.

Quote:
i ll kill you with prayer jes watch and see, my God ll trouble, do u think is every body you ll send rubish email dickhead, my God ll deal with u, i give u 21 days. mark my word 21 days

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MUMU SO NA OLD JOB YOU DEY WORK

[email protected]
Quote:
Yes correct your father and all his FAMILY ARE OSU IN THE VILLAGE THEN YOU REMINDED ME SO HOW ARE YOU DOING NOW OSU SON.DON'T WORRY WE ARE TRYING TO SEE HOW TO DO SOMETHING FOR YOUR SISTERS TO START GETTING MARRY.

[email protected]
Quote:
see pot they call kettle black

[email protected]
Quote:
What is your problem fool are you okay, i see you dont have what you are doing online rather than insult your father May God forgive you.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR *&^%$#@#

[email protected]
Quote:
look at the way you write INFARCT ha ha ha idiot
idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD will punich your generation.....basterd...cheap fool

Quote:
GOD WILL PUNISH YR FATHER,MOTHER,SISTER,BRODA,UR UNCLE AND AUNTY AND YR ENTIRE GENERATION d ONE UNBORN AND YET UNBORN...NA MOTO WEY NOR GET BREAK GO KILL UNA...BASTERD CHILD

[email protected]
Quote:
I see you as a foolish man.

[email protected]
Quote:
you have no job , poor fool, lazy idiot imagine kettle calling pot BLACK, utilize your time ok time in money cursed

[email protected]
Quote:
see mumu wey u beu self na street boi , u dey curse ur fellow street boi, y OLUWA go bless u?, be good so OLUWA will be good to u and show love in anything u dey do

[email protected]
Quote:
O BOY YOU GO SOON HEAR FROM ME >>>>>>>>>>>>> WATIN HAPPEN

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck your mother over there and do not send this rubish here again you fool

[email protected]
Quote:
i can now beleive that you will sleep a day and not wake up.
watchout and see,you will sleep a day and DIE.
it is an appointment to you.
UKLOTTERY?????CRIMINAL

[email protected]
Quote:
NO JOB FOR MUMUFBI
U GO SOON DIE OR U GO KILL UR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT
HMM YOU CAN EVEN SPELL WORDS ACCORDINGLY WELL IF YOU DONT WANT TO MIND YOUR OWN BIZ GUY SEND YOUR NUMBER AS WELL MAKE WE KNOW HW FAR ABOVE ALL AM NOT AFTER YOU AM DOING MY THING MY OWN WAY JUST THAT YOU ARE GREEDY FELLOW IDIOT YOU WHEN NO BE STREET BOY WETIN FINE FOR NET FOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
fbi department
The game to extort money from my father and 'finished all your emails are already in the hands of the police post and I am very pissed you stole enough now closed

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL.... ASHOLE.

[email protected]
Quote:
07053889930. If you no track me..then drop your number fool...if you no die...make you know say i no be axe man...fool. read your english idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
i am not suprise at your mail because it is how your stupid mother rise you up so countinue

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
My God is powerful, i don't fear things of the flash. You are just a human being made by God. You are not God. You always talk like a child. How old are you self. Which of my number you want make i give self? my 9ja own or my oversea no? mumu fool for life, i need Christ in your life, because i know who i am. My 9ja no +2348162410229,+2348037227690
My SA NTel:+27114920866+27730545807+27118388445+27839041127 CALL MAKE HOLY GHOST FIRE welcome you.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE DEAD ALREADY FOOL

Quote:
YOUR MOTHER IS DEAD ALREADY MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
thief ENGLISH) ole YORUBA) oji DELTA) oyochi IGBO) VOILE FRENCH) all are only you because your mail carry UK LOTTERY HEAD QUARTER AND BANK OF UK MEANS YOU ARE MONKEY. YOU SHOULD ASHAME OF YOURSELF THAT YOU DEY DO SUCH MONKEY JOB AND YET YOU GET YOUR MONKEY HAND AND MOUTH TO SEE MESSAGE WRITE ALFA.

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR SIR,OMEGA., I AM HAPPY TO WRITE YOU THIS IMPORTANT LATTER.MY ARMY OF WRITING YOU THIS. IS BECAUSE OF THE PROBLEM THAT I AM FACING NOW.DUE MY PROBLEM DIDN'T COSINE YOU.SEEN I DONE THE BAD I AM SO MUCH FACING BAD, BAD,PLEASES SIR,I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER ME ONCE AGAIN.

A BEG SIR I WANT YOU TO HELP ME FORGOT ALL THAT IS HAPPEN NOW BETWEEN ME AND YOUR FAMILY I ONLY BELIEVE IN MERCY OF GOD.
I WE LIKE YOU TO CALL MY MOTHER AND TELL SHE WHAT I HAVE DONE TO YOUR FAMILY PLEASES CALL HER IF I CAN GET HELP.MRS.EGBUNE ABRAHAM.+2348030897174.
REGARD TO YOUR FAMILYS
SAVIOUR ABRAHIM

[email protected]
Quote:
How you ever think why you are not progressing 1step forward 10 step backward
Let me in light you little when you receive another person format the Sam you are sending to millions of people online and your mind was very bitter and you started using bad languages to the person you don’t even know that it maybe your helper tomorrow

And you are Diplomat Wilson & Chong-Hyun Park

I hope you think about it
May God help you
?

[email protected]
Quote:
I JUST DEY SHAME FOR YOU.
THE TIME MAY YOU GO TAKE WORK FIND MONEY TAKE LIVE BETTER LIFE YOU DEY HERE
DEY SEND MUMU MAIL.
WHICH KIND PERSON YOU BE.
I FOLLOW YOU DRAG ANY WORK ABI YOU WANT MAKE GOD PUNISH YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY..IF YOU GET MIND..DROP YOUR NUMBER MAKE I FUCK UP...IDOT...YOU DDEY MAD? WHICH KIND TALK BE THAT GOD PUNISH YOUR LIFE THERE

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR ASHAWO MOTHER BROTHER AND SISTER AND YOUR TWO ASHAWO WIFE I HAVE SLEEP WITH MAMA GOODLUCK

[email protected]
Quote:
Diplomat Paul Wilson fuck your mother and youe sisters if you have mother and sister

[email protected]
Quote:
NONENTITY LIKE YOU.
AS YOU LOVE COURSING, SO WILL COURSES FOLLOW YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE FINISH IN THIS MONTH OF MAY. I SWEAR WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH, GOD OF SHED RACK MI SHACK AND ABADINEHGO, THE GOD OF KING DAVID, THE GOD OF EN OUCH ADEBOYE, THE GOD OF TB JOSHUA, THE GOD OF DAVID OYEDEKPO AND FINALLY WITH THE GOD OF REV. DR. JOSEPH AGBOLI.

YOU WILL NEVER SURVIVE THIS MONTH OF MAY. AS I DID NOTHING TO YOU AND YOU ARE COURSING ALL THOSE COURCES WILL FOLLOW YOU AND ITS BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEN

LESS WATCH AND SEE.

BASTE RED.

Quote:
MUMU ( UNION BANK ENGLAND @ GMAIL.COM )

THIS IS WHAT YOU USE TO MAKE THE MONEY YOU ARE CLAIMING TO BE A BIG BOY.

I SWEAR THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY DIME. YOU ARE A POOR RAT. CALL ME SO THAT DASH YOU MONEY. I DO NOT DASH BELOW N100,000.00 NAIRA TO ANY OF MY FRIENDS THAT I WANT TO DASH MONEY.

HUNGRY POOR IDIOT.THAT CAN NOT EVEN MAKE A CORRECT SENTENCE IN ENGLISH. FOOL AT FORTY THAT IS A FOOL FOREVER.
CALL YOU MAMA FOR ME SO THAT I FORK HER WITH MY IRON DICK.

BASTE RED FOOL LIKE YOU. YOUR NOT EVEN LEARNED THAT IS WHY YOU ARE MISBEHAVING BY REPLYING TO A FORMAT THAT YOU SEE IN YOUR BOX. HACKER LIKE YOU. I WILL USE YOUR BOX TO THOUGH WORK AND CLOSE IT IF YOU DO NOT TAKE TIME. JUST BEHAVE YOURSELF AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

[email protected]
Quote:
bastard fool,u will never live to excel in your entire life cos illiteracy can never take somebody anywhere in life. Go and join hunters club in your village and start making living instead of roaming about on the internet daily looking for whom to dupe and from now, all your doors of duping has been clsoed forever,i release all the people you have been duping from captivity in Jesus name,Amen.

Their eyes and their mindset will be opened to know that you are nothing but a junky who is reaping where you did not sow and following the shortest cut to get rich,but you are nothing but a common failure because you can never succeed in life through dubious business

[email protected]
Quote:
FAILURE LIKE YOU. I WISH I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW. I WOULD CUT OFF YOUR THIRD FINGER. DOUBLE WAHALA FOR DEAD BODY.
All goes back to sender in the MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.

[email protected]
Quote:
I laugh
A son of the soil does not talk like you. Illitracy and hunger,insecure future is your bane. At least speak good English. My princehood wont allow me to stoop to your pitiable level.

Quote:
Gutter
What is your generic family name and and from which village? We need to know you and your elaborate false claim. We know the owners of the land.You dont seem to belong. You are gutter.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE BEFORE THE END THIS YEAR

[email protected]
Quote:
ARO UMUNOKE JIDE GI

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT BACK TO SENDER IDIOT THAT HAS NOTHING TO OFFER EXCEPT TALKN THRASH

[email protected]
Quote:
Ignorance na big sin. You just cursed your generation by all this nonsense your doing. Nothing can ever get close to me cos i have no business with you. Keep dwelling and die in ignorance. In case you forgot silence is the best answer for a fool

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO U ALL UR GENERATION TO COME

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU GO DIE FROM SOON , BET ME IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
OGUN GO KILL UR FAMILY U DIS LOW LIFE BASTARD, Y DONT U LIV ME ALONE, I FUCK UR MAMA, ABI I THIEF UR DOG, GET BUSY WIT UR LIFE IDIOT, OGUN, SANGO AN AMADIOHA GO KILL UR ENTIRE FAMILY, YOU CANT EVEN SPELL CORRECTLY.

I KIP U QUIET ALL DIS Y NOR MEAN SAY I NOR SABI CURSE, HENCE FORTH, UR GENERATION IS CURSED.

FACE UR OWN U NOR GREE, NA GREED GO KILL U, OZU ZOMBIE U GO HAIL.

I CAN IMAGIN U SPEND UR PRECIOUS BROWSING TYM, INSULTING PPL, GOAT . UR OGA GO SOON DRIVE U.....TAGHA WABERA WABIYUE, EYEN OKHIAN LAI IYUE UHE

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Who are you and how could just seat up and insult someone you don't know? Who the hell are u

Quote:
I can see that you are a new person and incapable idiot in this field of guy. Is that maga your papa? Goat. Since you have the gort to insult me over a client that is on the internet you will never know peace and I make sure you don't collect 1$ from him.
I am from a place called Okijah in Anambra State and i will make sure you never use your mouth to insult people you don't know again. Watch and see

[email protected]
Quote:
E NEVER REACH QUARREL NOW. SEE I KNOW SAY YOU DE VESS, BUT I SWEAR TO
GOD THAT CLIENT SEE MY POST FOR ONLINE NA IM HE CON APPLY, SO WHY YOU
THINK SAY I HACK YOU? I NEVER EVEN COLLECT ANY THING FROM RAM. ABEG
MAKE YOU SEE ME AS YOUR BROTHER NOW. NA WHEN E BE SAY I TIEF YOUR MAGA
FROM YOUR COMPUTER NA HIM THEM DEY VESS FOR STREET. THE MATTER JUST
TIRE ME.

Quote:
GUY YOU FIT MAKE WAY FOR MY LIFE NOW, NO BE TO DAY CAUSE ME, NA LOAN I
DEY DO FOR 5YRS NOW, BUT E NO EASY

[email protected]
Quote:
First class caliber of MUGU I can feed your entire generation, but I just want to frustrate you from this job since you open up your stinking mouth to insult someone who is more than you.
Even the email address you are using as an Interpol proves that you are just a beginner of scam/419..........How can real department of Interpol use hot mail as email address? Do you really know the full pronunciation of Interpol?

MUGU I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT 419 IS NOT FOR STARK ILLITERATES LIKE UUUUUUUUU

Quote:

This is just the beginning and I will frustrate you until you gave up. You will not collect 1 dime from that client again. Look at you who does not know how to spell sentences are calling someone illiterate. Coward, even your write up prove that you are a typically primitive bastard that came from gutter. Just thank your God that I am in UK and I promise you that I will give your numbers to my guys in Nigeria and trust me they will catch up with you

Quote:
This is to testify that you are a poor person,because if you made even 1$ you need not to tell anybody.

Quote:
YOU NEVER STAR CRYING, A TIME WILL COME THAT YOU WILL CRY MORE THAN AS YOU ARE CRYING NOW. TRUST ME. IF YOU ARE NOT CAREFUL YOU WILL NOT SEE THE END OF THIS YEAR.
GO AHEAD WITH YOUR INSULT TO SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW

Quote:
Hahahahah, I have no doubt that you are a total slave to poverty and so will your dead body be brought back from that your so-called Monaco sooner than you expect.

I am a money man in London and till you drop dead you will never afford just the cheapest car that I use worth 40,000pounds. You see why I called you a slave to poverty?
Dead man standing.

Your entire generation will never know peace, you will suffer in that your so-called miserable Monaco until your are dead and brought back home. Stupid motherfuker.

I wish you are closer to me I will strangle you to death and Squeeze life out of your fucking eyes.

Etteh Calaba. You can't even spell words correctly and yet you called your self a guy man. Cut and nail guy man.

Listen, you better go back to your village and start farming or tapping palm wine as scam is not for illiterates like you.

I called you a bastard because your mother gave birth to you and drop you at the gutter and that was the major reason you couldn't attend school.

UGLY DIRTY MONSTER

Quote:

I have come to realization that you are nothing but a stark illiterate, so in this regard I do not have to waste my time in written mails to a NOBODY like you. Why are you crying sending me such unpleasant emails.
Look at you claiming to a client that you are an Interpol when you can't even read or write mails accurately.

LISTEN ONCE AGAIN. SCAM IS NOT FOR ILLITERATES LIKE YOU" I guess is better for you to go back to the village earlier to start farming or tapping palm wine before it becomes late for you.

CAPITAL NONENTITY THAT HAS NO FUTURE

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

YEYE YOU ARE THE KIND THAT DO ABUSE IGBO PEOPLE SEE YOUR STUDID BY
ANSWERING CHIDI...EDEBRERE....TINK OF YOUR RUBISH LIFE SOON YOU WILL DIE
OFF
AND ENJOY HELL ASWELL...

GOATMAN.....GALS DEY YOU ARE SUCK YOUR FELLOMAN ANUS WOOO UNTO YOU

IDIOT CHIDI....EDEBERE....ONU MNKEY..

[email protected]
Had to edit this a bit.
Quote:
U are a bastered for i f&$Ked ur mother along with my friends many years ago, nine months later u were concieved, as u ready this the secrete has been exposed so go and ask ur mother that is if she's it alive who is ur biological father, now i have come to realize why ur generations has no birthright in africa,for they sold it for a piece of food,go and find something to eat for u are hungry. u need to look in mirror una observe ur abormination . before u born ur mothers toto it be filled with hausa and yoruba hiv sperm. she should have aborted u if she knew you would be osu make ur family poor 4ever. ur oga he beat you an make u shine his shoes while he f&$K ur sister in asshoooooo. ur father ewu u never knew which AIDs ewu ur father is basterd boy like yoooooooo? u need stop job washing dead white man empty trash and push truck, little boi. u need stop givin ur ungodly ass 2 gay men 4 free. ur amu it smells of monkey many monkey in tree fear 4 u . make u set yourself on fire . u dey burn so no trace of ur filth left 2 contaminate . ole lik u . u take all ur 10 dollars dat u chop an buy condom 4 ur filthy amu . dis way no more monkey an goat get infect with ur HIV. see if ashawo goat let you f&$K it wit condon make u have some fun with ur amu . ur ass bi red like babbon monkey after gay man go visit ur ass . boi, i no let u lick monkey amu cos u f&$Kup like everything else in ur life. ur papa pussy, ur mama toto. u bi mumu now and 4ever. i no feel sorry for u one day i see you meet satan una l kill the she-jackal whose rancid snatch u issued from. dis picture is my prayers for you. smallboi u call me if u no coward. if not clique mob they go dead ur family cut off ur ugly head. U BI STRUCK DOWN BY THUNDER OF HOLY GHOST IF YOU REPLY ME OK MUTHAFORKEROOOOOOOOOOOO NOW DIE LIKE A CHICKEN LIKE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
LISTEN BRO, U DONT NO ME I DONT NO U, IS IT WISE FOR US TO START INSULTING EACH OTHER? NOT PROPER TO ME... WE SUPPOSE TO BE BROTHERS REMEMBER, HATE DONT PAY, CHEER UP BRO.

SORRY ABOUT MY PREVIOUS EMAILS, I WAS JST PISSED AT UR CONSISTENT EMAILS IN WHICH I DONT EVEN NO U AN U DONT NO ME. IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE TO ME DAT ME CURSIN EACH OTHER TRU D INTERNET.

HAVE A BLESSED DAY BRO

THANK U

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
What a stupid talk,well no wonder you immitatae this attitude from your mother with smelling yash.U came out from a dirty private part of your mother ok.

[email protected]

Quote:
u are nothing but money miss road fool and a disgrace to the internet
world, go back to school and learn a manner of approach,coward

[email protected]

Quote:
you are slowly going mad and you know it, i have told you, you will surely DANCE A DANCE OF SHAME. AMEN.

[email protected]

Quote:
you think u are not dead yet. you are already dead oh. stupid busy body animal. RIP. there is nothing between d dead and the living. if you know me you go beg to be with me. goat..u too sabi work why you de disturb your father. abi you de happy say i de talk to you? wetin be your problem. well i see you are jobless. i gad lots of money to chase goat.

[email protected]

Quote:
IDIOT
FOOL
BASTARD
YOU NO GO MIND YOUR BUSINESS
ONLY GHOST THUNDER BLAST YOUR GOAT MOUTH
GET SENSE AND NO DEY SPIT WORDS LIKE COW
NO MAKE ME PRAY FOR YOU
ABEG, NEXT TIME MIND YOUR BUSINESS

[email protected]

Quote:
U be confirm MUGU, How many years u don dey malaysia, ode like you, coconut head, aids victim...fool

[email protected]

Quote:
I’m astonished by your lack of immoral know how, It sure shows the state of your rat mentality which in all indications shows you to be right beneath the tail end of the parasite chain. Your unspecious lack of education thereof’ speaks in high value for itself now decease from my email parasite.

[email protected]

Quote:
your past and unborn generation illiterate. what kind of Busy body are you. why can you mind the suffer in your miserable life and focus on how to feed you hunger parents. I am show you are distuurbing your self because you are jobless and have no parent or responsibilities to take care of. do you have a father? your mother told you she thinks your real father is Adenuga. Bastard. son of a doggy mother. your mother is a tourism for men to pay and fuck. all men around the world have fucked your mother. it is really effecting you now. stupid idiot. thunder fire you and your family there. Bastard,make devil fuck ur mama for yarsh give her bell,stupid boy,you be real mugu,dirty boy,na suffer dey kill u so,

Quote:
YOU BE REAL STUPID GUY AND I KNOW SAY NA YORUBA BOY U BE,NA SO UNA FAKE DIE,HOW I WISH SAY I FIT CATCH YOU MAKE I HEAR YOU SPEAK,I NO FIT FOLLOW YOU DEY MAKE MOUTH MY GUY,GIVE ME YOUR FACEBOOK PROFILE MAKE WE SEE WHO BE THE BOSS HERE,STUPID GUY,CARRY THE MAYE DEY GO ,I NO NEED AM AGAIN BUT I GO KEEP ON UPDATING HIM,THAT GUY DON DEY MY HAND FOR MANY MONTHS NOW,NA MY MAYE BUT ANYTHING WEY U DEY USE FOR THAT LITTLE BOY SO,JUST MAKE SURE UR HAND IS CLEAN WHEN EATING HIM,DONT USE JUJU ON HIM BCOS MANY OF UR PEOPLE YORUBA DEY MAD FOR HERE,SOME LIFE DON CAST,HOPE U GET THIS MESSAGE CLEAR,BUT ONLY THANK UR GOD SAY WE NO FIT MEET ONE DEY,U DEY MONITOR HIM EMAIL I GUESS ,BUT NO SHAKING,ENJOY BABA BUT PLEASE STOP WRITING ME MESSAGES ,I NO DEY WORRY U SO JUST STAY ON UR LEAGUE,U TOO SMALL

Quote:
PRAY SAY I NO FIT SEE U,I FOR BUST UR HEAD,NO BE LIE,BUT WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND,DEVIL FUCK UR PAPA TO YARSH,STUPID GUY,EVEN THE WAY U TALK,I CAN FEEL THE POVERTY,THOSE LITTLE MONEY WEY THE SMALLY DEY PAY U,I DON EATEN OVER 20K YANKEE,SO START UR OWN,

Quote:
NA LOCALITY DEY WORRY

Quote:
na poverty dey disturb u,i no go blame u,just look around ur life and u go understand say na true i dey tell u,na poverty make u email the first time over little dollars,lol,my guy who chop belle full no fit dey talk like u,na just difficulties change ur mind set,my guy learn things,boy i fit tell u say as u dey so,u no fit eat balance diet every day,full meal,u cant afford it,just think about every word wey i tell u,speak the truth and shame the devil stupid guy

Quote:
U BE REALLY MUGU,IF U GET OWO U NO GO DEY FIGHT FOR SMALL DOLLARS,MUGU,GIVE ME UR FACEBOOK NAME MAKE I CHECK U OUT MY GUY,U NO GET LEVEL ONE DAY AND CANT COMPARE MAN,GO SLEEP FOR TOILET

Quote:
LOL,PLS GO AND SLEEP WELL AND WAKE UP AGAIN MY GUY,I JUST ENJOY READING UR EMAILS BCOS E DEY TELL ME WHO U ARE AND UR LEVEL IN LIFE ,POVERTY DON END UR LIFE FINISH AND YOU NO BE IGBO BOY,YOU BE YORUBA AND NA SO UNA FAKE DIE

Quote:
YOU BE MUGU,NA EMPTY DRUME NA HIM MAKE NOISE PASS,OGUN KILL

[email protected]

Quote:
God will wipe out your entire generations from this planet earth in Jesus name .....amen

" - Alison Smith
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic