SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Llaursul
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds fun; I tried sending to some. Not gotten anything big back yet, but...

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU MAMA GI

Quote:
get out idiot

Quote:
u get time oooh

[email protected]
Quote:
idot are u through....just close this pit u call mouth.

Q: Did anyone close to you die?
A: maybe is you
Q: Are you afraid of going to the dentist?
A: u shuld have ur mouth brush b4 talkin to me
Q: Relationships or one night stands?
A: one night stand will b gud 4 u monkey
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, Llaursul!

[email protected]
Quote:
Go away! devil

Quote:
monkey,why you Write to me again?? Forget my émail adress and take car of tours. idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello Young Man stop insulting me for the last time please.
I am Benjamin Pama from U.S.A, i am the owner of Texco Loan Offer Company in U.S.A.if you need Loan i am ready to contact the bank so that we can offer you big Loan and I can also send you my U.S.A citizenship passport for you to believe me that i am real.

[email protected]
Quote:
ibi da kwa gi, onye iberiibe di ka gi, idiot, see wetin u dey do to yourself your forefather and your generation go die young, una no go see better, u send this before i no mind you u dey send am again, if you no like wetin u get delete no insult your ancestors idiot, if you write more here again i go invoke otutu nzu aguleri, raba agulu, iyi ogii odoekpe, nne nwayi achala, ndekwuli ozubulu, akaete ukwu na ubulu ihe ji ofor, all the deities in igbo land will visit you, your forefathers and your generation unborn, i be like you dey stupid, bastard, your papa wey you no even know know get papa too idiot, i no go tell you to go ask your mama becos na runs woman even at her old age, tell ur mama to go rest idiot, if you wan know who i be tell me where you dey then i go show you, see wetin you dey send person.

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck your mama way I don fuck tried MUMU.

[email protected]
Quote:
HELL FIRE is waiting for you, repent now!
Dear Evil doer,

Read these chapters and verses of the Bible; Isaiah:59 vs 19.
Psalm;35 vs 1-end.
mathew:7:vs 7-10
Micah ;7;vs 7-10
Isaiah:54:vs 4
Ecclesiastes;12:vs 14
ist peter: 2;vs 9
Jeremiah;22:vs 29-30

I am a chosen generation, he who curses me will be curse and he who blesses me will be blessed says by the LORD ALMIGHTY.

He that is in me is greater that he that is in you.If I have caurse you and you're cursing me may peace raineth in your life but whereby I have never curse you in any level, may the fire of LORD JESUS CHRIST consume you.

I am not afraid, LORD JESUS HAS SET ME FREE.

Repent from your spiritual level, JESUS is coming very soon, I AM AN APPLE OF GOD'S EYE AND WHATEVER THAT TOUCHES ME HAS TOUCHES MY LORD JESUS.

Remain bless if you can only change your life today and leave all those spiritual level and follow Jesus otherwise you'll find yourself in a HELL FIRE very soon.
Toure.

[email protected]
Quote:
Read my message well
You will now know that not everybody you meet online that you will abuse or curse. From today onward, your life will remain miserable, you will not die so that you will see it happening and remember that someone you insulted online said it. Your future will remain blank until you realize your mistakes, I don't want you to die if not, a word is enough to remove you from this earth. Even as I am writing this mail I know that you're very empty nothing is in you, if I want to remove you just a word, but you will not die but you will live to suffer until you apologize

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy.. abeg no vex o! but wetin be ur problem with me..? mehn.. dis is d street and its wide enof 4 everyone, wetin be ur beef with me... 2 wrongs dont make a right, so i no go curse u back.. why not act mature and tell me d problem instead of cursing urself all along.. Na job i dey throw o! I no kill person.. make u sef check am see weda e balance say u just dey make noise here since.. i for no write u, but mehn.. u dey flood my inbox with ur messages and I no like am.. talk to me like a fellow street man, instead of acting like a woman..
But no shit! sha!
One Love

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER.
BACK TO SENDER.
BACK TO SENDER.

[email protected]
Quote:
Please you guys should remove my email in that conversation ok please i beg you guys in the name of God

[email protected]
Quote:
SMALL BOY ME MAKING MONEY U BUSY WRITING TRASH. LOSER

[email protected]
Quote:
Are you so jobless to be writing all these nonsense? or you so immature not to know how to use ur time? Pls stop me writing me

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY ARE YOU JUST STUPID OR SENCELESS THAT YOU NO LONGER HAVE ANYTHING TO DA OTHER THAN TO WRITE RUBBISH, WHO IS DRAGING MONEY WITH U, AND U WANT TO MAKE MONEY FROM GUY AND YOU DONT EVEN APPRICIATE WHAT YOU DO OR OTHERS DOING THE SAME TIME. I BELEIVE THAT YOU DONT WORK MORE THAN ME..... SO PLEASE USE YOUR TIME TO DO WORK AND STOP INSULTING PEOPLES PARENTS, IF SOMEONE INSULTS YOUR MOM, HOW WILL U FELL.... YES YOU ARE BLESSED WITH ALL SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS...I AM LIFTED AND PROSPEROUS IN MY DOINGS... BUT USE YOUR WORDS TO BLESS PEOPLES LIFE NOT COURSE THEM..... WHO THE LORD HAS BLESSED NO MAN CAN COURSE..... REMAIN BLESSED.... HAPPY SUNDAY

[email protected]
Quote:
u don't no me and stop sanding this thing to me. I will like you to know that JESUS is my Refuge your prayers can not come to me. STOP AND STOP.

[email protected]
Quote:
otunnegi is 1000 times better than shit jimbusu like u idiot muga 4live till death u will remain cursed monkey
at least otunnegi makes men happy and born animals like u and humans like me and my guys plus the mugus wey don bank roll me.for the last time i read ur mail idiot can u tell me what u are good at like otunnegi
i beg u i beg u anumiri u don win because i no get time like to u to waste i want top up my millions mugu tufikwagi ewu ocha.

[email protected]
Quote:
silent is the for fool like you idiot you wen cast for lag

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

[email protected]
Quote:
E BE LIKE SAY U NO GET WORK TO DO IDIOT. FOOLISH TYPICAL IGBO MUMU LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
419 IGBO MAN LEAVE ME ALONE OK

[email protected]
Quote:
oh boyi u no dey tireya wetin be ur own kolomental brainwashed frustrated maga like u go carry ur rag where u wash face i beg me and u no be the same category chico obi chewing gum boy obalande tout if u no stop to smoke ganga ibo guff or we we u will mental 31st night if tanker no crush ur miserable bones before then adaka enwe ohu rekwe nnegi moro ewu rika gi idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
JOBLESSNESS. THAT'S YOUR NAME.

[email protected]
Quote:
call me 34631280768
i can work out money for you.

i work with good bank domain and online banking not gmail

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND START SCHOOL FROM PRIMARY CLASS AND LEARN HOW TO WRITE AND SPELL ENGLISH CORRECTLY BIGGEST FULL EVER

[email protected]
Quote:
your father is NOBODY, COMPLETE BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
NIGERIA 419

[email protected]
Quote:
U DON DEY MAD SMALL SMALL.

[email protected]
Quote:
What a fuck is your prob bro. go and kill your self G, you are nothing but fool and you have nothing so stop talking rubbish here...

[email protected]
Quote:
Why can't you mind your business. Do you derive pleasure in disturbing orders? Please mind your business.

[email protected]
Quote:
basterd u dnt knw me am always better than u i will say poor varty is disturbing u hav time for shit every day sending stupid msg and u call urself big since i do not do u anything and u keep sending this kind of msg watch and see u will lost all u have and beg for food efcc will carry u, u most surely lost all u have my God Jesus Christ is alive watching u misbehaving talking shit u don’t know and u will never know me iam always better than u and my family is always better than ur family and so shall it be forever and ever in jesus name Amen and Amen

[email protected]
Quote:
SILENT WILL REMAIN THE BEST ANSWER FOR FOOL LIKE YOU AND YOUR GENERATION BECAUSE I NO SABI YOUR MAMA......HOW YOU THIS BASTARD GET MY CONTACT WETIN BE YOUR MAMA PROBLEM...BUT I SWEAR IF U SEE ME E GO SHOCK YOUR MAMA LIKE ELECTRIC.....

[email protected]
Quote:
ARE YOU NOT STUPID INSULTING YOUR FELLOW MAN BECAUSE YOUR SO-CALLED CLIENT FORWARDED A MESSAGE RECEIVED TO YOU? IS THE MUGU YOUR FATHER OR RELATIVE? WHY NOT KEEP QUITE INSTEAD OF INSULTING SOME THAT IS BIGGER AND GREATER THAN YOU BECAUSE OF ORDINARY MAIL THAT MUGU FORWARDED TO YOU. WHAT IF SOMEONE FUCK YOUR WIFE ON YOUR BED, WILL YOU COMMIT SUICIDE OR KILL ANY PERSON? MY FRIEND MIND YOUR LANGUAGE, REMEMBER TODAY MAY BE YOURS, TOMORROW MAYBE ANOTHER PERSON. WHEN YOU DIE, WILL YOUR SON (IF AT ALL YOU HAVE A WIFE) OR IF YOU HAVE ANY CONTINUE FROM THE SAME MUGU?
BE REASONABLE EFCC , MEN AND WOMEN ARE ON THEIR WAY. WATCH FROM YOUR SECURITY MR HOTEL OWNER. MUGU.

Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTARD SON OF BASTARD MOTHER AND FATHER, YET YOUR BASTARD MOTHER CONTINUE TO BEAR BASTARD CHILDREN. TELL YOUR MOTHER TO STOP SLEEPING WITH HE UNCLES TO STOP BEARING BASTARD CHILDREN LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
mugu pussy get value even shit more than asshole like u so ask urself idiot and tell me what are u fool at 55 living for no wife no child no home no father nor mother not sister why u cant jump in that river u always go to smoke tik on or let train crush or run over ewu like u bagger.

Quote:
now u tell me am wasting my golden precious time with a motor park conductor agboro like u by this age of all places in eko na cele bus stop devil punish and ur unborn gen 10000000 time monkey ewu anuofia ikeh nkita agwo di ka gi ole

[email protected]
Quote:
Baba u non go respect urself. U know i non beg u na my work i dey do, if i done chop ur money make all the cause been upon me if not make u no have rest for the rest of ur life. Make all ur cause return back to u, idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK YOU SIR, AM NOT WITH YOU IN NIGERIA BUT I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHO I BE FROM N.N.PC OKAFA JAKONDE ISOLO TO CELE YOU GUY YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PROBLEM DONT WORRY I WILL JUST SPEND $2000 FOR CASE JUST WAIT

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
goat as you have mind to cause my mother you must receive jugemet of it.

[email protected]
Quote:
lol...U dis Gay...U no get work...I no fit laff for ur message. U guyz are busy making cool cash, Shey u no know say na Oyinbo dis rubbish u sent dey pain ? Wetin come be my own ?.....U be idiot I swear.....hahhahahaha

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr,i will advise you to go back to school......ok

Correction time.........
FUCK......NOT...FORK
MAMA.... NOT...MOMA
PICTURES NOT... PICTARE

G GUY THAT CANNOT WRITE, WHAT ARE YOU?

[email protected]
Quote:
i don't know where to start with an ilitrate like you cause i know you can not be able to read also since you don't know how to write
your mother and your sister are having h.i.v that is why i send my dog to fuck them from back side...............you son of dog

[email protected]
Quote:

You are Just a cheap Bastard like your fucking Pop, you cock sucking son of a gun. Dick head, pussy throat.
Why must I call a Nigerian number, you can't even write well. What a miserable life do you have a job? Get yourself a life little boy.

[email protected]
Quote:
i am not cursed like you , who told you i have snatched your job , i have no idea of any job you do , by the way note this , go and ask your mother who got her pregnant before you were born , foolish boy ebi me i chop am for lorry station , i bent am down and fuck her smelling pussy , and she beg and beg for mercy , there she got pregnant and it was you , ask her again for me if her pussy wounds are now healed so i come give her another dirty fuck but i hope she don cure her Gonorhea now .

[email protected]
Quote:

big fool! you cant even make a simple statement,let alone a sentence. i am so ashamed of you. please i'll advice you go back to primary 1 and learn how to read and write. i am so sorry 4 you and your full family.
you are just a waste. betterstill come so i can employ you. i cant even fuck your mother cos she smells like a fish pond.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Brother,

Stop sending me emails on [email protected]. I don't no why you are sending me mails telling me all sort of things. Please, stop.

[email protected]
Quote:
all return to you and family by fire by thunder,may ur mother pussy turn it express way to your hometown

[email protected]
Quote:
stupid idiot he goat fool at 55 tik will finish as have already to your grave,u no get any other things to do anyway why am i suprised mugu hang or drink acid even lets oloko crush u idiot at oshodi railway slit ur tasteless parts to vultures like u monkey stop writing me now am in south africa with people like obama dem and dem castro paying last respect to MANDELA idiot u know who be him people u only see in the tv if there is any tv around u in ur cafe in awuchi agbo bush man village champ wasup *DELETED* in dusty village boy die and rest in pices otula like u monkey u dey boost hoola ur mama pusy u don touch phone for ur life office brat.bye to ur world okuko mmweeeeeeeeeehhee

Quote:
idiot ur 1hrs internet cafe time i don finish am abi beg them make they give u free 5 mins make u write ur mama toto foolish boy abi man like u wey no dey shame go kill urself u not worthy to breath or stay around people if u cant pay for extra time to challenge ur papa for net when u dont have access like me millionaire come lets write and curse ur family the more useless animal like u why do u run no be internet time up mugu pay with ur last naria and miss agege bread and pure water then make ulcer finish idiot like u once ikeh

Quote:
mugu internet cafe don close nah or u no get 5 naria to pay for 30 minutes time to challenge ur father bastard like u asawo pikin no be for obeleafor truck driver drink finish fuck ur mama under truck wey dem born idiot like u b4 ur truck driver father died in drinking and driving accident u know ur papa monkey if u be man log on internet always send me mail no be wen office people ask u to clean table u steal time to talk rubbish like u ewuuuuuuuuu meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.fuck off and die idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
one week more any where you are sorry is your name

Quote:
i will follow you with every condition idiot you can run go any where in Nigeria you like i can give you my number here in India

Quote:
i will move you out of Lagos silent just wash you can come to wait for me at airport by Monday my name James .E.arusi

[email protected]
Quote:
don't you know you are useless.

[email protected]
Quote:
You know you need to have your head examined.I really keep wondering why you are so jobless and cursing over nothing.You need help

[email protected]
Quote:
why are you troubled?

Quote:
KILL YOURSELF JOBLESS COW

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello son i don't actually understand what your saying. please explain to me more better.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dearest fool

you are very stupid if you are not am a foolish person you should have stop wasting your self idiot

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
small boy
igbo man write common english,u no go school at all, u bi thief bye 4 dis year bodi dey pepper u no moni 4 urside dis time, monkey boy, go fuck ur mama and ur sister if u oh! Mad man inshort u are a mad boy fake FBI THIEF. Me no dey work 4 cafe come my house 4 V.l make my dogs kill u fool.

Quote:
fool
wake up com talk sleep go kill u

Quote:
small fool which side u dey self toronto animal big head, nonsens boy thief oyibo money wey u don enter go kill u

Quote:
check time wey i take write u now cafe dey work by dis kind time ok animal

[email protected]
Quote:
COME BRODA GIVE ME YOU NUMBER SO I WILL CALL YOU

Quote:
DO YOU KNOW ME
IF YOU KNOW ME TO GOD YOU CAN NOT SAID THAT

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy abeg who u dey follow talk with my box? why are u saying all this to me ?

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS FOOLISH IGBO MAN, YOU HAVE TIME TO BE WRITING STUPID THINGS, WHAT DID I DONE TO YOU? DID I ATE YOUR MONEY OR WHAT? PLEASE KINDLY GO TO YOUR PROFILE, YOUR NAME IS IN THE SCAM LIST.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FS, this one seems rather proud of his fake bank site:

Quote:
[email protected]

call me 34631280768
i can work out money for you.

i work with good bank domain and online banking not gmail

Maybe we could take that down for him? Very Happy

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Big X - I wrote back to him grovelling for some help...
Quote:
nwanne,,,can u relly help me
guy,,,please,much respect to you brother am so frustrated and sorry for so many causes ben thrown. is not me sanding this to u,,,my box been stolen so many times ooooo almy sweat been chop. Christmas coming and am having nothing, no jobs, no yankes, no tools, am begging you pls can u provide any workiing tools like bank dormain lik you say to me. am relly begging am hard worker you will see am serios here, this is not goodooo,am relly having big problem here and ned ur help remain blessed

And, some stragglers for your dancing and dining pleasure...
[email protected]
Quote:
gost
you will die very soon

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FAMILY WILL DEAD FROM NOW TO NEXT YEAR IDIOTH ANUMANU YOU WILL SE TROBLE SOON ANUMANU

[email protected]
Quote:
My broda make u rest na ha ha.

[email protected]
Quote:
LOSER, LEARN TO USE UR TIME WELL, UBIAM TIME IS MONEY.

[email protected]
Quote:
HOLY GHOST FIREEEEEEE

DEAR BROTHER WHOEVER IT MAY CONCERN.

FIRST WE ARE AT THE END OF THE YEAR LET BAD NEWS OUT FROM YOU AND NEW THING COME TO YOU OK . I WONDER WHY YOU KEEP ON WRITING TO ME DO I KNOW YOU ? YOU ARE GUY MAN SO IF YOU DO NOT LIKE MY MESSAGE YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME AND STOP CONTACTING ME FOR GOD SAKE MAN,

AND LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO KNOW SERIOUSLY . ALL THE CURSES YOU CURSES ME HERE FOR NOTHING SAKE IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST I RETURN THEM TO YOU SECOND IN JESUS NAME YOUR PRAYERS AGAINST ME WILL CONDEMM YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION AND WHEREVER YOU BELONG BECAUSE I'M SAYING THE LORD AND HE THAT'S IN ME IS GREATER THAN HE THATS IN YOU OR THE WORLD SO CASH FIRE NOW IN JESUS NAME .

I PRAY TO YOU AND YOUR SENDER THAT AS YOU WISHES ME DEATH , DEATH WILL COME UPON YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN AND AMEN.

TRY GOD AND SEE IF YOU WILL GO FREE THIS TIME MAY GOD ALMIGHT PURNISH YOU TONIGHT AND I SEND YOU A THOUSAND ANGELS OF GOD TONIGHT TO TURN YOU TO ARCHES IN JESUS NAME AMEN I'M BORN TO SHINE AND i'M SHINING NOW IN JESUS NAME AMEN .

SINCERELY
HOLY GHOST THUNDER.

It could have been worse; he could have turned me into "Archie".

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When you insult them by calling them a goat forker, now you can provide proof:http://www.mjemagazine.com/shocker-goat-human-face-spotted-kenya/

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice article, bware419ers. I saw it after I sent out the latest round of insults. If it's any consolation, I did call them all Christmas Goats.

[email protected]
Quote:
i will die in the age of 101 year as a good man and you will then to stone very soon. as a bad person

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO DEY TEACH U 419 SEF?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ARE TRUELY A FOOLISH PERSON.....I DON LEAVE U SINCE MAKE U DEY SEND STUPID AND JOBLESS MESSEGES...JUST WANT TO UPDATE U DAT I JUST COLLECTED 1200 USD TODAY FROM A CLIENT ABROAD...DIS WRK IS NOT FOR NAIJA PEOPLE BUT FOR GREEDY FOREIGNERS.....YOU ARE JUST TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND...IS IT BCOS YOUR WIFE IS A PROSTITUTE THAT FUCKED HER WAY TO YOUR EMPLOYMENT? OR ARE YOU SATISFIED WITH THE HIGH POPULATED JOBLESS GRADUATE....YOU ARE JUST BEING FOOLISH.....YOUR LEADERS ARE CORRUPT EATING ALL YOUR SWEAT STILL YOU STILL HAVE TIME TYPING AND WASTING YOUR FINGERS..........YOU TRUELY FOOLISH...EVEN IF YOU HAVE A JOB AND WORKING IN A FINE AND GOOD CONDITIONED PLACE DONT YOU HAVE SENSES.......OK YOU PREFER I BECOME AN ARMED ROBBER THAT WILL BURST INTO YOUR HOUSE AND RAPE YOUR WIVES AND DAUGHTERS BEFORE SHOOTING YOUR HEAD DOWN? MAN GET OVER THE MESSAGE IT WAS A BULK AND DEM NO WRITE NAIJA FOR UR EMAIL...TRY GET SENSE...JUST ADVISING YOU COS I WONT REPLY YOU AGAIN....I HAVE OTHER MAILS TO ATTEND TO U ARE JUST KILLING YOUR IBO BRAIN....DONT BE FOOLISH TRY GET SENSE LIKE OJUKWU DONT BE A FOOL LIKE THE OTHERS...IF NOT FOR THIS JOBS AROUND THE YOUTHS WOULD HAVE TURNED THIS NATION TO SUDAN......BELIEVE ME......FEW WORDS I DROPPED...BE SENSIBLE AND GET ENGAGED WITH YOUR XMAS PLANS

[email protected]
Quote:
see this thief
still dye insult person.. dirty scammer like you Devil punish ur generation.. Ur mama toto go catch fire... Devil kill ur life..

[email protected]
Quote:
i am praying to see you in grave
you are going to die very soon and your mother and your father will
join you in grave

[email protected]
Quote:
TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.

guy wetin dey worri u,why u go dey send me all dis nonsense 4 smtime na u nor well abi na thunder dey fire you and ur family.
De curse wen u curse ur father and mother 4 benin and igbo to stay wit dem till dem die.
i even hear the two language more than you for you infomation.

[email protected]
Quote:
your mother and your father will die and u will die fool

[email protected]
Quote:
Olboy,

Why the insults? na the same thing you dey do i dey do? You na FBI like this? Simply ignore if you are not interested, instead of pouring out your frustration on strangers. Na me say make you no get money? Hustle harder and do the real deal, not some low life FBI format to collect changes in hundred bills. Poor You! Let me help you...

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY YOU GO SCHOOL SO?INFARCT YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL.MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU REMAIN A FOOL FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
FOR U TO LOOK FOR MONEY U DEY SEND STUPID MAIL SHAME NO DEY UR FACE WASTING TIME DOING RUBISH PLS USE UR TIME TO DO GOOD THING.

[email protected]
Quote:
ACCIDENT WILL VIST YOU THIS END OF YEAR AND YOU CANNOT EXCAPE IT IN JESUS NAME

[email protected]
Quote:
jobless monkey u wan wash my cars i can let u send me ur cv do u know what is cv i dont think so ask ur other idiots friends maybe they know as i know u are worst of them all.chop okukuok shit or drink rat poison and rot in grave mugu head like ur mama idiot bush man from agbo no bi six months wey ur asawo mama vomit u anu mpam okoko motor park u will die sleeping under bridge or obalande brigde u thought is ur home for 25 yrs today will fall on OSU or UME like u and grind u to pepper so that ur stupid soul will be crush and stand no chance or resurrection why because u and ur whole entire family yet unborn are a heavy curse to mankind,i wish i could see idiot like u face to face then the choice will be urs monkey ass.since u cant see cant u feel also and know that in the next world if any of ur family will make it u will only dream to be ME motherfucker fuck u and ur world idiot.
U WILL DIE CRYING FOR HELP AND KNOW 1 I MEAN KNOW 1 WILL HEAR OR HELP U.
MOD EWU NAMA,
BASTARD LIKE U.
ISI ATU.
ONYEOSI OLEH.SATAN PUNISH BLOCK HEAD LIKE U THUNDER FIRE UR PAPA STUPID IDIOT.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER BY FIRE....YOU WILL NEVER SEE 2014. DEATH WILL VISIT YOU BEFORE 2014. TAKE IT. YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL DIE SUDDEN DEATH. . ANYONE WHO WILL ATTEMPT TO AVERT THIS CURSE WILL DIE IMMEDIATELY. ANY ATTEMPT FOR YOU TO DRINK WATER TODAY END YOUR LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER GENERATION WILL DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
atttn: Ewu awusa

Ibu nno atulu! time to huzzle, u go dey write yeye emails. If u no hammer now, you go sey your mama na witch na why dem dey hold your destiny. u go dey run from church to church, from native doctor to native doctor as a mugu whe u be. u go blame devil sotey u go die go meet the devil for hell fire. Money u no get. monkey!

[email protected]
Quote:
you will see today one man will come and all your family members fool goat dog

Quote:
you will die your father will die your mother will die all your family member will die one day

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy i nor get u time,so fit continue to dey curse ur papa n mama na u sabi.

oyibo pipo talk sey silent is d best answer giving to a fool like u.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU WILL NOT LEAVE TO SEE 2014

[email protected]
Quote:
+ 91 99 58 92 87 65 call me

[email protected]
Quote:
THEY 'LL KILL YOU TOMORROW.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL OF THE YEAR...HOW DO U THINK U CAN MAKE ME FALL FOR THIS YOUR RUBBISH NON SENSE FORMAT OF YOURS?
BASTARD,,,, GO LEARN BETTER WORK, OR BETTER STILL COME WORK FOR ME MAKE I THE PAY U,,, FOOOOL..

WHEN NEXT YOU SEND ME DIS BULL SHIT ,, NA GOD OT TB JOSHUA GO FIRE YOU,,,,ANU OFIA, EWU, MUGU, ONYE ARA, YAHOO BOY NO LAPTOP..

THUNDER FIRE U FOR THIS CHRISTMAS....

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A VERY BIG FOOL.
419 CHIEF.GOD PURNISH YOU FOR EVER.FOOL.
GO COLLECT MONEY FROM HIM NOW AND LET ME SEE YOU.WHICH DAY DO YOU START WORK WITH YOUR WRONG ENGLISH AND WRONG SPELLINGS.GO BACK TO YOUR ALABA TRADING SHOP MY FRIEND AND STOP SPOILING THINGS FOR PEOPLE THAT MATTERS LIKE US.

[email protected]
Quote:
Your father u this stupid full if you no get work try find something
doing stupid goat.

[email protected]
Quote:
Abeg ur pardon is d message directly to me there are some kind of mistake,and if truly u did send them to then your a fucking bastard and all ur generation including the unborn ones will rot in HELL fuck and ur fucking trips bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
Scrotum sack of madman, morron,

[email protected]
Quote:
USELESS IGBO MAN NO WONDER GOVERNOR FASHOLA DEY DEPORT U PEOPLE UR
MAMA AND PAPA WEY BE USELESS PEOPLE
1. UR MAMA ASHAWO,WHY NO DEY GET ANY PAY USELESS PUNK NO WONDER U ARE
FUSTRATED BECAUSE U DON WORK AND U NEVA GET PAID PIG ASS BASTARD YOU
DONT HAVE A MOTHER THATS WHY U TALK PEOPLES MOTHER IGBO PEOPLE
USELESS LIKE YOU THATS WHY THERE WILL NEVA RULE THIS COUNTRY GOD WILL
PUNISH U AND UR IGBO BROTHER PIG SEND YOUR NUMBER LET ME CALL YOU AND
SAY IT IN YOUR FACE ASSHOLE SEE WERE U DEY BASE
SHASHA OF ALL PLACES NOT EVEN VI OR LEKKI WERE MEN DEY STAY

[email protected]
Quote:
IF I WAS YOU, I WILL KI MYSELF OH MY GOD.....HAHAHAHA, NIGERIA SCAM...YOUR MOTHER TOTO, NOW I KNOW THE REASON WHY YOU SLEEPT WITH YOUR MOTHER BECAUSE OF MONEY, MUMU GO KI YOU......###@@//$##@^^##@ YOUR NAME IS 914 NOT 419 HAHAHAHA...THE MAGA

[email protected]
Quote:

Wot da fuck re u talking about fool I dnt knw u,dunno understand d fuckin message ure sending to me if u need fuck why dnt u go and FUCK ur MOTHER and SISTERs.fool

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SENDING ME THIS EMAIL...

FIRE BURN UR FUCKING ANUS

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Byzantine Politics
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Abeg ur pardon is d message directly to me there are some kind of mistake,and if truly u did send them to then your a fucking bastard and all ur generation including the unborn ones will rot in HELL fuck and ur fucking trips bastard

I like how he starts out so polite Very Happy

Safari Robert - Hamburg-Gothenburg-Stockholm (with Dr Mike) "I am stranded in Sweden."
Safari Safari Javier - Amsterdam-Copenhagen, Hamburg-Copenhagen (with theDane) "I don't understand all this bullshit"

"you are a bastard...jail is your portion this year"

"WHY DO YOU GIVE MY EMAIL TO SOME MISCRANTS AND ALLOWING HIM TO EMAIL ME AND SENDING ABUSES"

"YOUR MAMA DON BURN HER TOTO FOR FIRE TO BORN BASTARD LIKE YOU"

"The good news is - fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck you"

"you are just this very un-serious human."

2013 Bank Account Competition: Closed lad accounts x 49
terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Is it true that your mother is ashiawo woman????

Quote:
SO YOU ARE ABROAD BARRISTER, AND CBN GOVERNOR IN ABROAD.

ANU OFIA. I WILL BE IN NIGERIA NEXT MONTH. JUST GIVE ME YOUR ADDRES, SO THAT I WILL VISIT YOU TO SHOW YOU PEPPER.

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR ADDRESS

STUPID MAN AND HUNGRY IDIOT. OWU FORCE YOUR MOTHER TO BE ASIAWO #50

Quote:
Stupid man from AGULERI.

That is why UMULERI want to kill all of you.

Only Devil safe you, because if you are in your village, the Powerful Umuleri people will kill you.

And that is why you decided to save devil for ever.

Idiot, you son of devil. Satanic agent

Just give me your address, then I will visit you.

Hungry will kill. You are playing fast, but not being clever. You have diged a pit to so many people, and you are going to burry in the same pit.

Oluku. Ozu nwuanwu

Quote:
You are a big idiot for giving me fake London number. This proof that you are nothing but a big FOOL.

You are a disgrace to man kind. In fact a dead man is better than you.

I will tell UMULERI people to kill you. A death rat like you. OLERIBURUKU.

SEE THE ATTACHMENT WHERE I AM HAVING HOT SEX WITH YOUR MOTHER

Quote:
Onye NZUZU how are????? Presently, I am in Room No. 6 at St. ANN Hotel, a long Ijesha Road Lagos, Beside Badamashi Bus Stop.

Kindly visit me there Tomorrow. Tell them that you want to see Mr. Kenneth at Room No. 6.

I AM WAITING TO WELCOM YOU TO HAVE A YALK WITH YOU.

Quote:
I have finished fucking your imother n St. Ann Hotel, so I am going back to Lome.

Your mother is too sweet in bed. She sucked my penis to the extend that I release my spam in her mouth.

I sucked her virgina, then shu screemed darling give me more. I love fucking your mother always.

She will visit me here in Lome very soon, then I will fuck her anus. But the breas of your mother is just like a bath room silpas.

But her TOTO is very good. She gave me all the style I want.

Please help me thank your mother for being very good to me in bed.

Quote:
So, you are chief Ndi Ori, Chief Ndi Agboro, Chief Ndi Arm Robber. Give me your mother, let me fuck again.

You no go die better

[email protected]
Quote:
Oh boy i don hear abeg work na....na when one day monkey go waka go market e no go return again..If to say u d Nigeria i for call u but since u d South Africa honestly man i can't waste my credit calling u..AGULERI are my Gate men i have 5 of them that i give food no jokes..How i wish u know me the u go know who i bi..See u still d use gmail as barrister lol...Na there i know how foolish way ur work go bi..ABEG ME WITH U NO FIT TALK ABOUT WORK BECOS WHEN I START TRAVELING I SWEAR U STILL D SHIT FOR UR MAMA HOUSE AND U STILL D SUCK UR MAMA LONG TIT

Quote:
Na dis UK number u still d use...I go help you give u proffessional uk number even teach you how to get login so you can work like a big boy without working lawyer with gmail.com..
Bros i senior you very well for yahoo i swear lets forget jokes...I go make you lose your email if you no take time and i go steal ur password just keep writting..
when u start work monkey?Tell me lack of handwork make u d write d write...Make i give u job?So u fit chop use smoke ur mama toto and use ur papa dick light up d smoke..ABEG NA TODAY GO BI THE LAST WAY I GO WRITE U..U NO GET HAND WORK..

MONKEY

Quote:
I will never tell you who i am because telling you makes me stupid like you..Does who have don't talk and does who talk don't have..I can't call you because we are not mate at all in this world..In togo i have a boy who's driving a BMW na Enugu Boy and 2 more Lagos boys that send me work too..So i can never spend time checking you out..HONESTLY AS LONG AS GAME IS CONCERN IF YOU PASS ME FOR THIS WORLD I WILL DIE

Quote:
YOUR JUST A FRUSTRATED BASTARD GO FUCK A HORSE..GO TO YOUR FATHER TAKE OFF HIS BOXERS AND GIVE HIM A BLOW JOB IF YOU CAN'T DO THAT YOU CAN GO TO HELL BECAUSE YOU'RE ONE HELL OF A HUNGRY BASTARD..COME ON YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL LEXUS OR SEE COMMON STUPID YOU CAN'T EVEN PUT IT IN A CORRECT PLACE..COMPUTER CHECK CAN HELP YOU IMPROVE YOUR GRAMMAR ..YOUR TYPE OF ENGLISH SCREW UP THIS WORK FOR US..GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL AT LEAST LEARN ALITTLE ENGLISH MR MAN..
YOU PRETEND TO BE A BARRISTER YOUR GRAMMATICAL ERRORS ARE WAY AWFUL...HELP YOURSELF AND BE USEFUL YAHOO AIN'T FOR LOOSER LIKE YOU ..YOUR MOTHER MUST BE FINDER IT HARD WHEN SHE NOTICED YOU LEFT PRIMARY SCHOOL FOR A CONDUCTOR BUS OPERATOR ...GO BACK TO THE STREET OF LAGOS MR MAN AND RETURN BACK TO YOUR PROFESSION OF BUS DRIVERS OR TRY CONDUCTOR AGAIN YOUR VOICE WILL HELP YOU..I WILL NEVER CALL YOU ..ONE LAST THING HAUSE PEOPLE (ABOKI) NEEDS PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO CONTROL THERE COWS ..MONKEY I GUESS SOMEONE LIKE YOU NEEDS HELP HONESTLY..

HUNGRY BASTARD ...

Quote:
I will send you to English school..Don't worry now you don finally Enter Malaysia abi...Cheras,Ampang or Puchong abi..Kepong dis area na d kind place way idiot like u go stay d smoke weed..No wonder i for say wetin make English d hard you..Try go Klang go load Auto spare parts u hear..U just enter Fire..Dis number u gave me first i go send am to Buki Ana to people that will track you..Very easy
Lol why you wan see me...I no fool never in Nigeria not gonna be we no b mate and i can't see you..

Quote:
You see common Bastard,Idiot ..Fraudster ....Your mama...You failed your assignment for today...read the correct spelling...Less i forget(Father )Line 2 of your sentence .. Line 1) Message ...Eternity...I corrected you on this language Stupid and you making another Mistake again,Why is it hard for you to learn am not gonna teach you how to write this word again it's spell like this...STUPID..Line 3)And not AMS...Line 4 paragraph 2) Friends not Freinds and Useless not Useliss hope you can learn today my child if you don't put up this correctly next time i will disown you..Honestly and if it was does period when slave trade was going on i did trade you in with a cent and use the money to buy water..Less i forget Line 3) Monkey that's the correct spelling and please learn how to spell Bastard not Bashturd and Idiot that's the correct spelling..Please learn..

[email protected]
Quote:
If you get money u won't be bragging,rich men and big boys are not making mouth,Stop insulting me,because i can feed ur whole family,Am not boosting,Real men don't insult their felow men,please don't write in this box again,My boy is using it to work,if inter the box and see you again,i will block you....

[email protected]
Quote:
ANIMAL I CALLED YOU AND WHAT CAN YOU DO? STINKING THING, THEY WILL BRING BACK YOUR DEAD BODY HOME, MONKEY. THUNDER FIRE YOUR GENERATIONS, FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU POOR SCAMER LIKE YOU SEE WHERE YOU RUN GO BECAUSE OF EFCC CUTONU I FOR SEND EFCC COME PICK YOU UP BUT SINCE YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED BECAUSE YOU WE SOON DIE MUMU LIKE YOU AND FOR 5YS NOW YOU NEVER GO SEE YOUR PEOPLE FOR NIGERIA JUST TRY ME YOU WILL NOT GO AGAIN BECAUSE YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED EWU LIKW YOU MUMU I WILL FUCK YOU MOTHER ASS SOON

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION FOREVER AND EVER AMEN, REMAIN COURSE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN JESUS NAME AMEN, I DON'T EVEN BELIEVE YOU ATTEND PRIMARY 3, PLS ALWAYS READ YOUR EMAIL B4 SENDING, POOR HEARTLESSS BOY WITH SO MANY PAINS RUN'S IN YOUR FAMILY, GO AND USE UR MOTHER FOR MONEY RITUALS IS BETTER FOR IGBO PERSON LIKE U,
RUBISH, BASTARD HOUSEHOLD,

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE REALLY FRUSTRATED LIKE YOUR PAPA WEY GO DIE FOR PALMWINE JOINT. YOUR MATE DEY WORK COLLECT CORRECT BAR , YOU NO SEE ANYTHING DO THAN TO DEY WRITE RUBBISH , YOU SUPPOSE BEG MAKE I LET YOU KNOW AS E DEY GO , INSTEAD YOU GO SEAT DOWN DEY VEX FOR WETIN GOD DO. AS GOD USE YOUR PAPA TAKE DO SAMPLE , GOD GO USE YOU TO DO SAMPLE VERY SOON. MUMU LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
OGUN GO KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR GENERATION YOU THIS FORKING
BASTARD PERSON WAY JUST START YAHOO YESTERDAY YOU GO JUST DAY
BACK TO SENDER TO YOUR RATCHET FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER, BECAUSE U START
THE INSULT FIRST, IF U DON'T INSULT ME I WE NOT INSULT U, SO MINE UR
BUSINESS IF U DON'T WANT TO BE RECEIVING MORE OF YOUR INSULT, BACK TO
SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Quote:
U DON'T EVEN NO HOW TO SPELL, U ARE SO STUPID, PLS GO FOR PRIMARY
SCHOOL AGAIN OR ELSE U WE END UP A TROP OUT BECAUSE U DON'T EVEN NO
HOW TO SPELL UR SURNAME, BASTARD

BACK TO UR ENTIRE FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
suck dick

[email protected]
Quote:
GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Quote:
GO FUCK YOURSELF, HAVE YOU DONE IT TODAY?

Quote:
DON,T FORGET TO FUCK YOURSELF TONIGNT.

Quote:
ALL THE BOYS USE THEIR PENNIS, BUT YOU USE YOUR MOUTH. GO SUCK THAT PUBLIC TOILET.

Quote:
i know you must do again. go fuck yourself!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA TUTO FUK UR I FUK UR MAMA YESTERDAY MUGU I GO FUK ALL UR SISTER TOGETHER WITH YOUR MAMA SMELLING TUTO

Quote:
I wait to hear from u because I must make sure I knock of this ur box ewu I go put u into problem with this ur benin number, I go late u know say I be father before your state this job
Ur father thief yesterday and ur mama fuck my gate man ur sister fuck dog. you will dire for owu,

God has bless me, fake Barrister this name na mugu name fake barrister

[email protected]
Quote:
Yr Generation no go die better big Fool like u, u no be guy man because if u be guy man u no go dey talk anyhw.

[email protected]
Quote:
boy we are working on line so stop bumbing and face for another mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY THOSE CLIAM TO BE EDUCATED FOOL THEMSELVIES BECAUSE OF SOMETHING THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND?

A,BARRISTER, WHO HAS NO CHAMBER. THEN WHAT ARE U?(417)?

IF I SAID I AM A NIGERIA, DOSE NOT MEAN THAT I AM UNTRUTHFUL BECAUSE NIGERIA ITSELF MEAN 419 AS YOU CLIAM.

I AM PROUDLY NIGERIA AND I AM 100% SURE THAT WE ARE BETTER THEN ALL 52 AFRICAN COUNTRIES INCLUDING THE ONE YOU ARE STAYING NOW.

I DID NOT CONTACTED YOU FOR ANY NEGATIVE ACT BUT IF THAT IS WHAT YOU HAD ALREADY NURSE IN YOUR HEART THEN I AM AFRIAD YOU ARE NOT QUILIFY TO HANDLE ANY CAUSE BECAUSE YOURS CLIENTS ARE NOT SAVE.

[email protected]
Quote:
I JUST REALIZED YOU ARE NOT MY CLASS.YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL TO START ALL OVER AGAIN.BLOODY BASTARD.CHECK THE WORDS LABELLED IN RED.

[email protected]
Quote:
IBU OLUKU. IBU ONYE NZUZU. IBU ANU OFOIA. IBU ATURU.

I HAVE FINISHED FUCKING YOUR MOTHER.

NOW, I WANT YOU TO GIVE ME YOUR SISTER.

I WANT TO FUCK YOUR SISTER, I WILL PAY YOU 150,000 NAIRA

BUT I DON'T NO IF YOUR SISTER WILL BE SO SWEET IN THE BED LIKE YOUR MOTHER.

BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER TOTO IS VERY SWEET. YOUR MOTHER SUCK MY PENIS UNTIL I SPAM IN HER MOUNT.

BUT I DON'T LIKE YOUR MOTHER BREAST, HER BREAST IS JUST LIKE SILPERS.

ONLY HER TOTO. HER TOTO STILL VERY TIGHT. AND YOUR MOTHER LIKE MY PENIS. SHE LIKE THE SIZE OF MY PENIS.

I WANT TO FUCK YOU MOTHER AND YOUR SISTER,

I AM COMIMG TO LAGOS AGAIN. I WILL TELL YOU MY HOTEL NAME SOONEST, SO THAT YOU WILL BRING YOUR SISTER FOR ME TO FUCK

Quote:
Chief Ndi Ori

Dimkpi dika gi. Anu ofia. As i fuck your mother finished, I want to fuck your sister

Quote:
IBU IDIOT, STUPID MAN, HUNGARY IDIOT.

HAVE YOU EATEN SINCE YESTERDA. HUNGER GO KILL YOU.

YOUR MOTHER IS FEEDING YOU FROM ASHIAWO MONEY.

IF I NO FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND GIVAM MONEY, SHE NO GO SEE MONEY TO FEED YOU.

STUPID AREA BOY. AGBORO BOY. STREET BOY.

I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO EFCC. YOU CALL YOUR SELF A BARRISTER, WHILE YOU DID NOT PASS CLASS 5

OLUKU. YOU ARE A LIVING DEAD MAN

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ paramount_chamber (Kenneth) has featured here before. Good to know he is still himself and responding merrily to anything in his inbox. Enjoy him, he is a treasure. Also; deeply superstitious.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
pls my dear brother i do not know you and i dont know also what i have don to rong you please.

if i have done somthing to rong you please i appologize to you forgive me i will not do it again please please please accept my appology i promised that will never happen again

thank you for understanding

[email protected]
Quote:
I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE AN ILLITRATE,TRY TO GET A BASIC EDUCATION FIRST.YOUR SPELLINGS ARE DISGUSTING.

[email protected]
Quote:
ded man

work for another to eat and dog will eat your ded body

rout in hell

[email protected]
Quote:
Thanks. I don use am achieve. Na mumu dey make block for guy now. are u a learner?

[email protected]
Quote:
FUSTRATION IS THE NAME AND SURNAME OF YOUR GENERATION I CAUSE YOUR FAMILY TO VANISH ON THIS EARTH AND FROM TODAY YOU WILL HAVE A SHORT EYE YOU WILL NOT SEE GOOD AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE FROM NOW ON PROBLEM WILL BE YOUR POSSION AND YOU WILL POSSES TROUBLE AND SUFERNESS

[email protected]
Quote:
Na you and your PAPA day Shall never Long Idio

[email protected]
Quote:
You are nothing as a very big fool,if am on the position to see you , it will be very hot for you over there, do you think everybody are the some mind your self and family days will not be long fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
LOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
GI MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy let me tell u if try to abuse me again then i will tell you whom i am, for you information i will invite you to the River from dream and them we will know who is who, you are using FBI are u not a Funking Guy, why must u abuse me, let this be the last warning, if i see your mail again i will print it out and send it to the mummy in the river then you will know whom u are dealing with, try to inform your family and before it is too late.

I am going to give u a surprise package this new year.

Thanks

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
fucking you idiotu

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL USING ROAMING NUMBER NO BODY IN YOUR FAMILY HAS EVER BOARD A FLIGHT .

USELESSNESS SHALL REMAIN YOUR FAMILY PORTION.

[email protected]
Quote:
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH ILLITRATE BARRISTER.LET ME TAKE TIME TO CORRECT SOME OF YOUR HORRIBLE ENGLISH SPELLING

[email protected] - that's gold jerry, gold...Smile
Quote:

I HAVE NOW NOTICED THAT YOU ARE A SON OF A HARLOT WHO HAVE NO LINEAGUE
AND YOU WORD AND ACTION SHOWS THAT YOU ARE A BASTRAD BECAUSE FOR A
HARLOT TO BE YOUR MOTHER IT SHOWS YOUR FATHER MUST BE AN ARM ROBBER.

ALL SLAVE POPULARLY CALLED OSU IN IMO OR ORU ALUSI IN ANAMBRA WILL
TALK THE WAY YOU TALK AND WHEN YOU SEE A MAN WHO HAVE NO PROPER
UPBRINGLY THEY TALK OBDURATELY.
I KNOW YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM ACUTE OWUTE THERE IN BENIN REPUBLIC,BUT
I HAVE A JOB FOR YOU AS A NEED A GATE MAN AND I KNOW YOU WILL DO THE
JOB PERFECTLY.
I JUST MADE SOME CONTACTS AND I WAS INFORMED THAT YOU MUM DIED OF AIDS
BECAUSE OF HIS PROSTITUTION IN UMUNEDE AND THAT IS WHY YOU DID NOT GO
TO SCHOOL.
YOU BETTER STOP WASTING YOUR TIME IN SCAM BUSINESS AND FOLLOW THE
FOOTSTEP OF YOUR ARM ROBBERY FATHER OYENUSI.

YOU STARK NATURE SHOWS THAT YOU ARE A BORN THROW ,WHY WILL AN ASTUTE
MAN LIKE ME CALL A SON OF NO BODY LIKE YOU.I KNOW YOU ARE ON THE RUN
FOR ARM ROBBERY BUT I TRUST BENIN POLICE . AMADI OHA,OGUGU AKPU
OKIJA,OMALIKO ABETETE,OTUTU NZU AGULERI,IYI OJII AWKUZU AND THE REST
ECHETARUM ALUSI SHALL VISIT YOU WITH VENEGANCE FOR THE SINS OF YOUR
ARM ROBBER FATHER AND AKWUNA MOTHER.
CHUKWU OLISABULU UWA SHALL CONTINUE TO VISIT YOU AND YOUR GENERATION
WITH POVERTY BECAUSE SINCE YOU DONOT HAVE A PAST YOU CAN NEVER HAVE A
FUTURE.GHASTLY MOTOR ACCIDENT SHALL BE YOUR PORTION IN JESUS NAME AMEN
……THIS IS A PROPHETIC DECLARATION ON YOU AND YOU SHALL MAKE NO DOLLAR
IN WHAT EVER YOU LAY YOUR HANDS ON AS POVERTY IS YOUR PORTION.
ALL THIS I PRAY FOR GOD TO GRANT YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
ONYE OCHA OBUNA GINA YA MAKO ,AMAN NYEGI $1 IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
ANUMANU BARRISTER NA GARA UNO AKWUKWO.

Quote:
YOUR MOTHER WAS STILL DOING HER ASHAWO WORK AT UMUNEDE WHEN I STARTED
GUY IN 1987 AND I AM SURE YOUR FATHER WAS STILL AN ARM ROBBER THEN.

YOU HAVE NO HOME CULTURE AND WHEN I INTERACT WITH A BORN THROWY LIKE
YOU I KNOW BECAUSE THEY TALK LOUSLY.

MUGU THERE IS NO 2011 HUMMER AND MOREOVER YOU HAVE ALL THIS CARS AND
YOU CANNOT SPELL THERE NAME.

YOU HAVE NO VILLAGE BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER DIED AT UMUNEDE ,IT IS A PITY
YOU DONOT HAVE A FAMILY.I ONCE TOLD YOU I AM FROM AWKUZU ,DO YOU HAVE
A TOWN BORN THROW WAY.

THAT IS HOW YOUR MOTHER ABUSE HER CUSTOMER AND THAT IS WHY SHE MADE NO
MONEY SELLING HER TOTO AND YOU FATHER MADE NO MONEY IN ROBBERY BEFORE
HE WAS KILLED AND YOU WILL MAKE NO MORE BECAUSE YOUR LINEAGE IS BASE
ON FAKE ASSUMPTION.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BARRISTER BORN THROWAY.

YOU CAN NEVER BE LIKE ME BECAUSE I WENT TO SCHOOL AND HAVE HOME
TRAINING .........WHO TRAINED YOU........YOUR ASHAWO MOTHER ?

GO TO FACE BOOK AND SEARCH ME.......AKAEKPUCHIONWA AWKUZU.IT WILL TAKE
YOU YEARS TO MEET ME BECAUSE NO OYIBO WILL UNDERSTAND YOUR ENGLISH.I
WILL DO YOU A FAVOUR TO GET YOU A SHOP AT ARIARIA MARKET ,ABA BECAUSE
YOU CANNOT COPE IN LAGOS.

INCONSIQENTIAL IDIOT.

Quote:
THANK GOD I DID NOT FUCK YOUR MOTHER WHEN SHE WAS HARLOTING AT
UMUNEDE.I WOULD HAVE HAD AIDS.I ADVISE YOU GO FOR TEST ,ANYWAY YOU
DONOT EVEN HAVE MONEY TO EAT TALKLESS OF TEST.

PLS DONOT BUST OYIBO EAR WITH THAT YOUR AUROGROPHIC ENGLISH

NWA AKWUNAKWUNA

Quote:
THIS WILL BE MY LAST RESPONSE TO A BORN THROWAY SO OF A HARLOT LIKE
YOU.GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND MAKE SURE YOU DONOT BECOME AN ARM ROBBER
LIKE YOUR USELESS FATHER.

WHAT KIND OF ENGLISH DO YOU WRITE OR IS THIS ENGLIGBO.

I KNOW YOU HAVE NO MONEY MAKING DESTINY BECAUSE IT DOES NOT RUN IN
YOUR FAMILY AND YOU WILL END UP BEEN A RITUALIST LIKE YOUR PEOPLE.

I AM DANGOTE TO YOU AND THIS WILL BE MY LAST MAIL TO A BADLUCK AND
UNPRODUCTIVE IRRITANT ANIMAL LIKE YOU.

YOUR ENGLISH GIVES ME HEADACHE AND GOOSE PIMPLE AND I WONDER WHAT YOU
DO SEND TO YOUR MUGU.

MGBADA IGBO IN POOR COTONU

Quote:
ITI BOLIBO. I HAVE NO TIME FOR NDI ITI BOLIBO.ILLITRATES AND HALF BAKED.

GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND STOP WASTING YOUR TIME

Quote:
GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN GOOD ENGLISH.I PITY ANY OYIBO MAN THAT
WILL CALL YOUR PHONE AND LISTEN TO UR IGBOTIC ENGLISH.

EWU HAUSA..........MUGUTA WEY THEY CLAIM GUYMAN.

HUNGRY WILL KILL YOU IN THAT COTONOU AND YOU WILL DIE YOUR UR ASHAWO
MOTHER AND LAWRENCE ANINI FATHER.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA............U DONOT HAVE A BICYCLE

NO WILL NEVER MAE MONEY IN THIS BUSINESS UNTIL YOU GO FOR DELIEVERANCE
TO FREE YOU FROM YOUR USELESS AHAWO MOTHER AND ARM ROBBER FATHER SINS

Quote:
GO TO SCHOOL AND STOP WASTING YOUR TIME ON GUY BUSINESS.THIS HAUSA
ENGLISH WILL NOT HELP YOU AND I JUST FIND OUT THAT THE MAN WHO
IMPREGNATED YOUR MOTHER TO GIVE BIRTH TO YOU IS MALLAM ONYE AYIYO.

YOUR MAMA DO WONDERS WITH HER TOTO,HAUSA BOY BORN BY AN ASHAWO IN UMUNEDE.

GO BACK TO YOUR PLACE AND JOIN BOKO HARAM AND STOP SPOILING BUSINESS
FOR REAL GUYMEN WITH THAT YOUR MALLAM ENGLISH.

MGBADA ...........OWUTE GA ASAGBU GI NA BENIN REP.NWA ONYE AKWUNAKWUNA...

I WILL NOT CALL YOU A MUGU BUT MUGUTA BCOS YOU HAVE NEVER MADE 1$ IN
THIS BUSINESS.

Quote:
SON OF ASHAWO,GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND STOP SPEAKING NONSENSE.NO OYIBO
MAN WILL GIVE YOU 1$ MTCN BECAUSE THEY WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND YOUR
ASHAWO ENGLISH THAT YOU USELESS AKWUNA MOTHER BORN YOU WITH.

AS A BIG BOY I HAVE NOTHING TO D WITH MTCN ,THAT IND OF MONEY IS FOR
SMALL ASHAWO PIKIN LIKE YOU.MY LEVEL IS BANK ACCOUNT THAT IS IF UBULU
EKE LIKE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN.

I AM SORRY YOU HAVE NO MOTHER OR FATHER BCOS THEY BOTH DIED A
SORROWFUL DEATH AND SINCE NO BODY GAVE YOU GOOD TRAINING ,YOU HAVE NO
RESPECT FOR IKPU NNE GI WEY SHE TAKE DO ASHAWO COME BORN YOU FOR THIS
HAUSA BEGGAR.

SORRY BOY BUT BEFORE YOU GO MAKE AM YOU NEED TO GO FOR DELIVERANCE AND
YOU NEED PASTOR LIKE SYNAGOGUE,WINNERS,REDEEM BECAUSE EKWENSU DI GI NA
ARU TOO MUCH.

IFE NNE GI NA NNAGI METELU NA ESO GI. ARE YOU FROM KANO,SOKOTO ,KEBBI
OR NASARAWA BECAUSE THAT BEGGAR WEY FUCK AND IMPREGNANT YOU MAMA TO
BORN YOU NA FROM THAT SIDE.

MUGUTA COTONOU.. ... SMALL TIME YOU GO START TO CRAZE BECAUSE OWUITE
DON ENTER YOUR BRAIN.

MY ADVISE ,STOP TO SMOKE IGBO OR ELSE YOU GO CRZAE AND YOU NO SAY YOU
NO GET ANY BODY AND YOU NO KNOW YOUR TOWN AS ASHAWO BORN THROWAY .

Quote:
NO IDIOT ,YOU THINK YOU HAVE MONOPOLY OF ABUSE.YOU ABUSED ME FIRST AND
I EMAILED YOU AND TELL YOU THAT IT IS WRONG TO RECEIVE MY FORMAT AS A
GUYMAN AND SATRT ABUSING ME AND ABUSING MY MOTHER.

YOU STARTED THE WAR FIRST AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE WAR BECAUSE I SWEAR
WITH MY LIFE AND FAMILY YOU ARE A STARTER AND A SMALL BOY IN GUY
BUSINESS.

IT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO MOTHERLY LOVE THAT IS WHY YOU STARTED
ABUSING MY MOTHER AND BCOS YOU MOTHER WAS ANY ASHAWO KOBO KOBO THAT IS
WHY YOU FIND IT EASY TO SAY OTU NNEGI.

I KNOW YOU HAVE SEEN OTU NNEGI AND KNOW THAT IT SMELL LIKE HELL.

YOU HAVE NO FUTURE AND SUCH YOU WILL NEVER MAKE MONEY IN THIS BUSINESS
AND BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO MOTHER OR FATHER THAT IS WHY YOU DONOT KNOW
WHERE YOU COME FROM.BUT BELIEVE ME YOUR FATHER IS AN HAUSA BEGGAR.YOU
KNOW AS AN ASHAWO YOU MOTHER MUST FUCK ANY BODY JUST TO FOOD YOU AND
YOU DRANK MOST OF THE SPERM FROM HER BREAST.

ASHAWO PIKIN LIKE YOU TO CLAIM FOR A WHOLE ME BECAUSE YOU RECEIVE MY
EMAIL.MAY AMADIOHA STRIKE YOU THERE IN TOGO AND MAY YOU DIED A POOR
BOY LIE YOUR PAPA

Quote:
THIS BORN THRUWAY,ASHSAWO PIKIN YOU NO GET AIRTIME TODAY.IDIOT YOU DEY
CHALLENGE YOUR GOD BECAUSE YOU DEY FIT BUY AIRTIME FOR BUSINESS
CENTER,

BASTARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

MAKE YOU WRITE IN IGBO OR HAUSA BECAUSE YOUR ENGLISH FIT KILL SOMEBODY
AS FUCKING KILL YOUR MAMA

Quote:
MUGU GUY,SON OF ASHAWO AND MALLAM SANU.YOU ARE A CURSED CHILD FROM
DEVIL.THAT IS WHY YOU MOTHER IS AN AKWUNA UMUNEDE AND YOUR FATHER ONYE
HAUSA MALLAM.

POOR BOY WITH POOR ENGLISH FROM POOR FAMILY= POVERTY.YOU SEE THAT
POVERTY IS YOUR DESTINY.

YOU HAVE NO FUTURE IN THIS BUSINESS SO GO BACK TO ABA OR OWERRI AND
START A RESTAURANT BUSINESS OR OPEN MARIJUANA JOINT OR RATHER GO BACK
TO YOUR BEGGAR FATHER IN KANO AND JOIN HIM AS ALMAJARI.

USELESS,SMELLY ,UNCULTURED ,CURSED BOY .EVEN YOUR BUSINESS NAME
SOUNDS OCCULTIC.......YOU WENT INTO OCCULT TO MAKE MONEY FROM
GUY .HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NEVER POVERTY IS YOUR
ORDAINED PORTION IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

YOU HAVE NO FATHER ,NI MOTHER AND YOU DONOT EVEN KNOW WHICH TOWN YOU
COME FROM..........BORN THROW WAY.

Quote:
DO YOU KNOW WHY I ENJOY WASTING TIME WITH A BORN THROW WAY LIKE
YOU,YOUR HORRIBLE ENGLISH MAKES ME LAUGH AND THAT CURES HIGH BP.

WITH THIS YOUR IGBOTIC ENGLISH YOU WILL MAKE A GOOD COMEDIAN AND MAKE
MORE MONEY THAN MR.IBU AND OSUOFIA.WHY ARE YOU WASTING YOUR TALENT IN
COTONOU.MUST YOU BEHAVE LIKE YOUR HARLOT MOTHER THAT WASTED HER LIFE
IN UMUNEDE.

WHEN I TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE SENSELESS AND A BORN THROW WAY YOU WILL
NOT AGREE ,SO YOU ARE AS STUPID AS YOUR FATHER THE MALLAM,WHY WILL YOU
GO AND BUILD AN EDIFICE IN IJEBU ODE WHERE A PLOT OFLAND IS 30K.

MY BOY EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IS BAD LUCK,YOU SMELL BADLUC,YOU TALK BAD
LUCK ,YOU EPITOMIZE BAD LUCK ,PLS FORGET YOUR BOASTING YOU HAVE
NOTHING.YOU ARE JUST A CAFE BOY BOY.

I WISH I WILL SEE YOU ONE DAY SO THAT YOU WILL BOW AND POLISH MY SHOE
WITH YOUR TONGUE.

BORN THROW WAY,I HAVE TOLD YOU MY TOWN,DONT YOU HAVE A TOWN,ANYWAY YOU
DONOT BCOS YOUR FATHER IS ONYE HAUSA AYIYO THAT IMPREGNATED YOUR
MOTHER ONYE AKWUNNA AND GAVE BIRTH TO BOY FROM NO WHERE NWA NA NWEYI
OBODO.

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BE GOING TO CAFE BECAUSE YOU WILL
GET MY MESSAGE EVERYDAY TO SHOW YOU THAT I AM READY FOR A BORN THROW
WAY ORU ALUSI LIKE YOU.

I KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU,YOU KNOW THAT AFTER YOUR ASHAWO MOTHER
GAVE BIRTH TO YOU,SHE DROPPED YOU AT UMUNEDE JUNCTION AND THAT IS WHY
YOU DO NOT HAVE A FATHERS NAME.I PITY YOU BCOS YOU WILL SOON JOIN
ROBBERY WITH THE LEVEL OF OWU IN YOU.

YOU CALLED ME IGBO BOY TODAY,WONDERFUL I THOUGHT YOU SAID I AM A
YORUBA BOY.MOREOVER I AM A MAN WITH 4 GROWN UP KID AND ONE IS IN NORTH
AMERICAN UNIVERSITY COTONOU ,DO WORRY ,I KNOW YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND OR
LIKE EDUCATION SO YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THIS.

BORN THROW WAY SON OF ASHAWO BASTARD

Quote:
I AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.MAKE SURE YOU DONOT FAIL ME COS I WANT TO
LAUGH WITH YOUR IGBOTIC ENGLISH

Quote:
MUGU ARE YOU STILL ALIVE.I THOUGHT YOU WERE KILLED OVER THE WEEKEND
FOR ARM ROBBERY BCOS THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN MAKE MONEY AS
ITI-BOLIBO.

OK I SEE,YOU HAVE NO MONEY TO GO TO CAFE.MY FAMILY DONOT GO TO
CAFE,THEY ALL HAVE THEIR LAPTOP ,THEY ARE ENJOYING A GOOD LIFE THAT
YOUR AKWUNNA MOTHER AND BAMBIALLAH FATHER.

OZU EVO .............BORN THROWAY.........GO TO FELA SHRINE YOU WILL
SEE YOUR OTHER BROTHER YOU MOTHER BORN THERE WHY DOING HER ASHAWO WORK
ALONG ALLEN AVENUE.

ALWAYS BE FAST ,I AM WAITING YOUR IGBOTIC ENGLISH BECAUSE IT MAKES ME
LAUGH AND HAPPY

Quote:
EWU COMEDIAN ENGLISH MANUFACTURER. I NOTICE THAT ALL THE TIME YOU
MENTIONED OGWUGWU AKPU OKIJA,IS THAT WERE YOU WORSHIP? NO WONDER YOU
HAVE THIS BAD LUCK MARK ON YOUR FORE HEAD.

HAVE YOU ASKED YOUR SELF WHY IS IT THAT EVERYTHING YOU PUT YOUR HAND
IN IS FILLED WITH BAD LUCK.?

YOU NEED TO EMBRACE CHRIST SO THAT YOU WILL GET FORGIVENESS FOR THE
SINS OF YOUR AKWUNNA MOTHER AND ARMED ROBBER FATHER.

OGWUGWU AKPU OKIJA WILL NOT SAE YOU AND YOU ARE DESTINY TO REMAIN POOR
LIKE YOUR USELESS HAUSA FATHER AND ASHAWO MOTHER.

LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SEE THAT BAD LUCK MARK ON YOUR FORE HEAD.NO
MATTER WHAT YOU DO YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT AND EVEN IF THEY PUT YOU IN
CHARGE OF WORLD BANK POVERTY HAS BEEN DESTINED AS YOUR PORTION.

I NEED A DRIVER IN CASE YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE
JOB.................NO PLEASE I DONOT WANT TO BE AFFECTED BY YOUR
ASHAWORISTIC ILL LUCK

Quote:
CURSED SON OF ASHAWO,WHY THIS INCORRECT IGBO.ARE YOU TIRED OF SPEAKING
ENGLIGBO.

YOU ARE CURSED AND YOU CAN NEVER CHANGE THAT AND NO PASTOR CAN
DELIEVER YOU BECAUSE IT RUNS IN YOUR GENERATION.CHEC IT ,YOUR MOTER OF
ALL PEOPLE WAS DOING ASHAWO WORK AT UMUNEDE AND GOT PREGNANT FOR AN
HAUSA BEGGAR ,SHE DUMPED YOU AT AGBOR JUNCTION AND FEDERAL GOVT
WELFARE OFFICER PICKED YOU AND TOOK YOU TO MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME
.WHILE YOU MOTHER DIED OF AIDS,YOU GROW UP IN MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME
WITHOUT A MOTHER AND THAT IS WHY YOU LACK PROPER UPBRINGING AND CAN
AFFORD TO SAY OTU NNEGI AT EASY BECAUSE YOU DID NOT ENJOY MOTHERS
LOVE.

YOU SEE WHY YOU ARE A BORN THROWAY? FGP........FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PIKIN.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....THE MARK ON YOUR FACE IS CALLED .....MARK
OF A BEAST.GO BACK TO ALUSI OKIJA ,YOU HAVE BEEN CHOOSEN AS THE CHIEF
PRIEST,AT LEAST YOU WILL BE GETTING FREE GOAT ,CHICKEN,YAM AND OTHER
FOODS INSTEAD OF PARADING ALL THE BUSINESS CENTRE IN COTONOU

Quote:
IDIOT ,YOU WANT ME TO CALL YOU BECAUSE NO OYIBO MAN WILL THINK OF
CALLING YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR USELESS AND CURSED ENGLISH.

YOU HAVE MY NUMBER AND SUCH IF YOU WANT TO CALL ME AS YOUR OGA,YOU
HAVE MY NUMBER BUT I KNOW I WILL HAVE PROBLEM UNDERSTANDING YOUR
ENGLISH.

YOU ARE A CHILD DEDICATED TO OKIJA SHRINE AND JUST NOTE THAT YOU ARE A
CURSED CHILD AND SO SHALL IT BE .........AMEN.

A CHILD WHOSE MOTHER DIED OF AIDS FROM AKWUNAISM AND HIS FATHER AN
HAUSA BEGGGAR HAVE NO FUTURE. SORRY BOY,GOD ATES YOU

Quote:
CONNECTION IN COTONOU........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU ARE THE GREATEST FOOL ON THE INTERNET.YOU HAVE HOUSE IN IJEBU
ODE,YOU PICK WESTERN UNION EVERYDAY,YOU HAVE LEXUS AND HUMMER

NA WAOOOOOOO ..SON OF ASHAWO WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER AND FACE REALITY.

YOU ARE A POOR AND ARROGANT BASTARD.PHONING AN ASHAWO BASTARD PIKIN IS
LIKE BRINGING A CURSE TO MY GOOD LUCK.

ONLY GOD KNOWS BUT IF I AM NOT 1000 TIMES RICHER THAN ALL YOUR FAMILY
LET GOD TAKE MY LIFE.

I WONDER WHY I AM WASTING TIME WITH BORN THROWAY LIKE YOU.I KNOW YOU
ARE STRANDED IN COTONOU I WILL GIVE YOU MY BOY NUMBER IN COTONOU SO
THAT HE CAN HELP YOU WITH SOME MONEY TO FEED.

NWA AKWUNNA. I ALSO HEAR THAT YOU SUFFER FROM EPILEPSY.......ASHAWO
BASTARD PIKIN

Quote:
JUST READ THIS YOUR ENGLISH AND SEE HOW IT SOUNDS.

NA MOTOR GO KILL YOU AND UR PAPA ALL UR FAMILY GO DIE BY FIRE
TUNDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, YOUR CHALDREN WILL DIE BEFORE YOUR
EYES, YOU SHALL USE YOUR HAND TO LAY YOUR HOUSED HOLD IN TO THE GRAVE.
YOU ARE A BASTURED IDIOT.
UR ASAWO MOMA IS UNDER MY TABLE GIVING ME BLOW JOB, WHILE UR HE GOAT
FULKING PAPPA IS FUCKING MY PIG IN THE FARM YARD..OZU

ASHAWOISTIC ENGLISH,IT SHOWS WHO YOU ARE AND THAT IS WHY YOU ARE
DIEING IN POVERTY.

YOU CAN NOT GET ONE SPELLING CORRECT AND YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN OYIBO
MAN TO DEFRAUD.........YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT ........JESUS CHRIST
TOLD ME SO.

YOUR OLASI OKIJA CAN DO NOTHING.............YOU MOTHER WAS NEVER
BURIED BECAUSE SHE DIED OF ASHAWO JOB AND YOU SISTER IS NOW DOING THE
SAME IN LOME TOGO.

IT IS GOD THAT BROUGHT YOU AND ME TOGETHER SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW YOUR
PROBLEM.EVEN IF ANYONE GIVE YOU A MAGA THAT IS PAYING 1 MILLION $ ,YOU
WILL NEVER GET MONEY OUT OF THE MAGA BECAUSE YOU HAND WHICH YOU WRITE
EMAILS WITH,YOU MOUTH WHICH YOU ANSWER PHONE WITH ARE ALL FILLED WITH
POVERTY AND WHEN EVER OYIBO HEARS YOUR VOICE OR SEES YOU EMAIL THEY
EITHER DROP THE PHONE OR DELETE THE MAIL..

THE ONLY EMAIL COMING INTO YOUR BOX IS MY EMAIL BECAUSE I AM BLESSED
AND OVER WHAT EVER SPIRIT THAT POSSESSED YOU.

I REALLY PITY YOU BECAUSE YOU MUST COME BACK TO NAIJA AND VISTI BISHOP
OYEDEPO,PASTOR ADEBOYE .PASTOR T.B.JOSHUA SO TAT THEY WILL INTERCEDE
FOR YOU TO BRING YOU OUT FROM THAT CURSE AND YOU NEED 1 YEA DRY
FASTING TO SEE IF IT WILL WORK BECAUSE YOU OWN BAD LUCK IS SECOND TO
NONE.

YOU ARE BAD NEWS

MAMA.............LOCAL ASHAWO

PAPA...............BEGGAR

SISTER ..............INTERNATIONAL ASHAWO

GRAND PAPA...............OKIJA PRIEST

GRAND MAMA.............EZENWANYI AMUSU

BARRISTER ...............BORN THROWAY(MAN WITHOUT A TOWN)

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK BACK TO SENDER TO YOUR FAMILY IN JESUS NAME AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE GI GO BOST ANY TIME FROM NOW JUST WATCH AND SEE MUMU LIKE YOU YOUR MAMA ABIA STATE OKADA PEOPLE DAY FUCK HER OKADA DRIVERS FOR 20 NAIRA YOUR SISTER TOO I WILL SOON FUCK HER ASS WITH HER BIG HOLE WATER WATER BUT I WILL SHOW HER WITH MY BIG PIPE DEG MUMU ABIA STATE JUST WAIT SMALL YOU GO DIE 4 MY HAND AND YOUR MAMA BOSTING TOTO WE NOT SEE YOUR BODY TO CARRY

[email protected]
Quote:
wagyimi koraa dodo,aboa nabew

[email protected]
Quote:
I DO NOT THINK U HAVE A MOTHER. OPARA ASHAWOO

[email protected]
Quote:
lol

why dont you say you have private jet

cheap hungry foolish alata who always buy gari on credits

big men dont make mouth if u dont know

too bad

[email protected]
Quote:
barrister thief, without chamber, respect your mother why u all who claim to know jesus speakout causes. is that how your teachers teaches you, read your bible and correct your self

[email protected]
Quote:
CAPTAIN BARRISTER FAKE
MALU IFE. MEPE ANYA. STOPING THINKING LIKE A MUGU THAT YOU USE TO BE. YOU ARE NOW IN TOWNSHIP DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU WILL BE THNINKING LIKE A SHEEP.
MEPE ANYA GI KA IFU UZO. THEN ILUSIBE OLU KA INYERE NNE GI AKA

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A COMPLETE BASTARD, YOU WILL BE NAKED AND DIE LIKE ADAM FOOL.

I AM NOW COMMANDING EVRY SPIRIT TO MAKE YOU AND ENTIRE GENERATION DIE BY FIRE.

YOU ARE A MUMU, IF YOU GET TIME WRITE ALL THIS THINGS WHICH TIME YOU DEY USE DEY HUSSLE.MEANWHILE WHERE YOU DEY? I AM IN MONACO BIG FOOL MAKING LOTS OF DOUGHY FOR FOOLS LIKE YOU.

AND THAT IS WHY IDIOTS LIKE YOU CAN NOT MAKE ONE CENT FROM THIS BUSINESS. MUGU LIKE YOU. IT IS IDIOTS LIKE YOU THAT GO TO OKIJA SHRINE TO DO RITUALS FOR MONEY. Yet another mugu copying the modality ONYE IBERIBE, NWA ONYE ASHAWO, HOLIGAN,OZUH,NKITA,YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY ARE VAGABONS AND OSU AND UMEH. NDI ARA CHINEKE KPOROKU.

YOU WILL DIE A POOR MAN. YOU CAN NEVER MAKE ONE DOLLAR OR ONE EURO FROM THIS BUSINESS AND YOUR GENERATION WILL BE SERVANTS TO PEOPLE LIKE US.

OHU LIKE YOU,ALL YOUR SISTERS MUST DIE AS ASHAWO AND YOUR BROTHERS ALAYE. SHE NA OFF SHORE YOU DEY, YOU MUST NOT COME BACK ALIFE. YOU WILL COME BACK IN A COFINE, YOUR MOTHER WILL NOT ENJOY THE RICHES OF A SON AND AM SURE SHE IS ALREADY A WIDOW THAT WILL BE A LAUGHING STOCK TO ORTHERS IN THE VILLAGE.

YOU WILL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH AND THE DOGS WILL EAT YOUR FLESH. BASTARD IDIOT. SON OF A NO BODY.YOU WILL REMAIN CURSED FOREVER, THAT YOUR MOUTH THAT YOU USE IN CAUSING OTHERS, MAY IT NEVER TASTE FOOD IN THE WORLD AGAIN AMEN.

IbuZI EZIGBO ENYIM NWOKE UGBUA MAKA NA ECHI GARA AGA KA MU RARA NWANNE GI NWAYI OTU YA NATO MU UTO NKE UKU, ARARAMUYA NA AZU RA YA NIRU, WE LAZIE YA AJI OTU EJIM AJI IKPU YA NAKPAM UGBUA, AGAMU ARA YA OZO NAMGBEDE TA DALU NWANNE ONYE OTU OMA NWA NWOGBENYE ENYE JE CHO IHE IGA EME , NKE MBU IMAGHI AKWUKWO NKE ABUA,INWEGH NNE NA NNA NKE ATO IBU ONYE OHI .

SOSO IHE GAENYERE GI AKA BU MU BU OGARANYA IKU NNE GI OHU . NKU CHAYA OHU NCHAPU YA IRE OTU MA EBE WNANNE GI NWANYI NO IHE OBULA AGAGHI EME YA NIKPU NIHINA ONA ATOM UTO NKE UKU. JE NWUA AGA EBULA OZU GI NA 24TH NOVEMBRE. LIE GI NA 25TH.

YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE A MOTHER THATS WHY YOU ARE ABUSING YOUR STUPID PROSTITUTE BITCH MOTHER WHO GAVE BIRTH TO A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU, YOU ARE A WASTE TO MANKIND,SO STUPID YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE DOLLAR FROM BUSINESS , INFACT YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MAGA, YOU WILL CONTINUE WORKING IN VAIN , NO MONEY WILL EVER COME YOUR WAY YOU WILL DIE A POOR CHURCH RAT INSTEAD YOU WILL BE LOSING ANYTHING YOU EVER GET TO ASHAWO LIKE YOUR MAMA, ILLITERATE FOOLS, ALSO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND WRITE ENGLISH OK, NO WONDER YOU NEVER GET MONEY, AND AS FOR YOUR MOTHER SHE STILL DEY HUSTLE FOR STREET DEY LOOK FOR WHO GO FUCK HER WRINKLED OLD PUSSY FOR 1 DOLLAR .

MUMU LIKE YOU , YOUR PAPA NA EWU, BASTARD. YOU GO DIE SOON YOU HEAR ME, INFACT THIS NIGHT YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN .

YOU ARE NOTING BUT EMPTY BALLON,IDIOT OF YOU BECAUSE I AM ALREADY A BIGGER BOY OK IF I SEE YOU I WILL DILL WITH YOU OK. GO AND HUZZLE LIKE STREET BOYS OF YOUR TYPE WE ARE THE PEOPLE GOD HAS BLESS IN THIS WORLD OK.

GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER YOUR SISTER AND ALL YOUR BROTHER.

THERE IS ONE ADVICE FOR YOU THOUGH, IF YOU HAVE EVER BENEFITED FROM SCAM, THEN YOU WITH YOUR WILL DIE BY NEXT MONTH. REASON IS THAT I AM GO TO THE SHRINE IN MY VILLAGE TO GIVE YOUR NAME OF MAMA AND YOUR PAPA AND ALL YOUR BROTHER AND YOUR SISTER THE BEST SWEAR YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE. I AM A WORSHIPER OF THAT SHRINE AFTER RIVER NIGER.

YOUR MAMA, YOUR PAPA, YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL BE SLAVES TO THOSE WHOM THEY HATE TILL THE END OF THIS YOUR GENERATION.

THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION (R.I.P )BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
Please go back to primary school and learn how to read and write because you cant spell a single word correctly.

[email protected]
Quote:
Poverty is not a good thing. Just look at what it has reduced you to a common mad man. You are a disgrace to the human race. Just kill yourself. Its better that way.....LOL!

[email protected]
Quote:
U see as sense dey pain u reach. U no get clients to reply na em be your problem. I no get anything to tell than say u dey jobless. Work hard. i no dey curse person rather na your head u go take carry all your vomit.

[email protected]
Quote:
See as ur life bend. How far wetin the happen for that side. I fit do things together. I dey Malaysia. Wetin dey happen for una side there.

[email protected]
Quote:
WOW 2011 HUMMER, YOUR GOVERNMENT CANNOT BUY EVEN 4 YEAR OLD CARS ACCORDING TO THE INTERNATIONAL MARKET.

YOUR SO CALLED 2011 HUMMER IS CALLED CONVERTABLE IN THE AUTO MARKET.

THIS ARE CALLED REJECTED CARS IN USA OR USED CARS. AND IN CHINA IT IS CALLED FACTORY ERRORS. IN AFRICA, IT IS CALLED TOKUMBO OR CHASES,AFTER 10 YEARS OF Manifactures ,IT WILL BE SOLD OUT AS SCRIPS TO THE DEALERS (CHEAP ITEMS) WHO CLIAMED TO BE LOCAL MANIFACTURERS WHEREBY THEY WILL SMUGGULE IT TO AFRICA, PUT IT IN GOOD FORM AND SELL IT TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU, BARRISTER WITHOUT NO CHAMBER...THAT IS WHY YOU ARE A GOOD FRIEND TO A MECHANIC AND YOU BLAME OUR ROADS.

SELL YOUR HUMMER AND GET BACK TO ME SO THAT I WILL DIRECT YOU WERE YOU CAN BUY A NEW CAR. (2 YEARS GURANTEE ON IT) MEANING YOU CAN RIDE IT WITHIN 2 YEARS WITHOUT CHANGING OIL, BARRISTER HUMER WITHOUT CHAMBER

[email protected]
Quote:
You are such an illiterate. Cant even spell. Cant even spell your name, something that simple. Its so unfortunate. I know you are angry that I am better than you. I will always be better than you thanks to GOD almighty, so deal with it or go and kill yourself. Na 2011 barrow you dey take cruise for inside market where you dey carry yam....lol. You are clearly denying your village an idiot. Illiterate fake thief, sorry cheif (you cant even spell Chief correctly). Illiterate Mad Cheif.....LOL!!! You cant spell! You cant even make a correct sentence. Speak only igbo so you don't get to disgrace yourself everywhere, anyway i know you wont understand what I saying so let me say it well. Go carry ur 2011 barrow and carry yam, because na the only job wey u fit do......LOL!

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL IS JEALOUSY. YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW HOW TO WRITE ENGLISH AND IGBO. YOU DO NOT KNOW THE SPELL OF YOUR WRITING. SEEMS A COURS.

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE POOR BUY WAY NEVER EAT THREE TIMES A DAY COME DAY TALK ABOUT 2011 HUMER 4 YOU LIFE YOU DON DRIVE CAR B4 MUMU GO AND EAT B4 THINKING OF THAT DONT WORRY IF I ENTER NAIJA I GO CALL YOU COME WOSH MY CAR SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU MONEY TO EAT MAYBE SEND SOME TO YOUR SISTER BECAUS HER TOTO GO HEAR HOT FROM ME I WILL FUCK HER BIG HOLE PUSY WATER WATER LIKE MAD

Quote:
SEE POOR BUY WAY NEVER EAT THREE TIMES A DAY COME DAY TALK ABOUT 2011 HUMER 4 YOU LIFE YOU DON DRIVE CAR B4 MUMU GO AND EAT B4 THINKING OF THAT DONT WORRY IF I ENTER NAIJA I GO CALL YOU COME WOSH MY CAR SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU MONEY TO EAT MAYBE SEND SOME TO YOUR SISTER BECAUS HER TOTO GO HEAR HOT FROM ME I WILL FUCK HER BIG HOLE PUSY WATER WATER LIKE MAD EWU CUTONU OR PORT NUVO WHER YOU DAY BECAUSE I WILL SEND MY BOYS OVER THERE AFTER YOU AND I MUST GET YOU MUMU

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers, terazzi!

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you
ass hole

[email protected]
Quote:
Read my message well
IT IS YOU THAT ACCIDENT WILL VISITED IN YOUR HOUSE

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR MAMA

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE REALLY FOOL. U GET TIME TO RIGHT ALL THIS BULLSHITS. MUMU U BE FOREVER. IF YOU NOR GO PAY. WHY U DEY MAD?

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER I REJECT IT IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

[email protected]
Quote:
CRIMINAL, IDIOT AND A FOOL, ALL IN ONE CAN BE FOUND IN YOU, FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
AKATAMU
EBUKUNNELIKE DOG LAMP

OK HA AHA AHA ABH AAH AHA AGHA AHAABA AH AHA AHA BHA AHA AH AHGA AH AHA AH ANA AHA ANH AHA AHAABH ???????????????????????????????????????

[email protected]
Quote:
THE SMALL IGBO WHEN YOU DONE SMOKE DE WORRY YOUR HEAD, BECAUSE YOU NOR GET MONEY TO BUY BETTER DRUGS LIKE COCAINE. POOR BOY LIKE YOU. YOU NOR EVEN FIT SPELL...WATIN U DE DO AS A GUY MAN? THINK YOUR LIFE OO..GO VILLAGE GO FOLLOW YOUR MAMA DO FARM WORK. POOR BOY LIKE YOU HOW I WISH YOU KNOW WHERE I DE U NOR GO OPEN YOUR SMELLING MOUTH DE TALK TO ME. YOU DONE CHOP TODAY? MUMU LIKE YOU GO FUCK YOUR FUCKING STUPID MOTHER AND FALL DOWN AND DIE IDIOT

Quote:
MUMU U FORGET TO PUT YOUR PHONE NUMBER ABEG PUT AM..NA ONLY ONE CALL I GO MAKE EFCC GO PICK YOU UP.. IDIOT LIKE YOU FOR YOUR MIIND YOU DE DO LEGIT..GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:
Oboy watin dey worry u? u dey mental abi? see ur email address don cast u dey here dey talk noses. guy go get a job

Quote:
GO CHECK 4 UR SELF IDIOT SCAMMER LIKE U

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
We will get you arrest
Mind your self

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOU MATE ARE BUSY MAKING MONEY ON NET YOU ARE HERE DISPLAYING YOUR FRUSTRATION ONLINE. DON'T FORGET YOU ARE TALKING TO A MILLIONAIRE. I AM BLESSED. YOU ARE FRUSTRATED....LOL

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you and your mother hous ashole ??????????? ok

[email protected]
Quote:
Oboy what is ur problem?first go and lean how to spell, i have been ignoring your messages but u don't want to use ur common sense abi?? if u are rich is like don't want to enjoy that ur so call money right?? better stay ur lane or X..................WARNING

[email protected]
Quote:
MY GUY U NOR GET WORK FOR BOX? I FIT GIVE YOU BOX MAKE YOU TAKE BOMB

[email protected]
Quote:
Are you sick I was told you I'm a annaqueur? What if you annarquer is not me that you will take. silly you.

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNEGI STROKE WILL VISIT U THIS WEEK

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL OFF YOUR PELPLE IS A !! BASTARD AND !!!!!! NOT ONYE THAT EVER BODY IN THAT OF YOUR FAMILY IS MOREDIND FUCK GOD PONACH YOU 4 EVER THAT ANYTHING YOU AND YOUR LA YOUR HAND UPON SHALL REA POOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IDT GO TOO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STLL ON 1 LUV 1 MAKE IT RINE ALL OVER THE WOLD AND YOU NO GO HAVE ANY MONEY IN LIFE ANG BY MY WORD SHALL IT STAND AMEN.!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Ha ha ha ha..you nor get shishi...one naira u nor even get. u done chop? nor be molue you de clinb for lagos? see this mumu..when u go ask who i be make i help you u de there de fuck up de dull ur self.. open ur eye oo...mugu boy..u nor see as u de write? ur mate na caiptal letter them take de write through out? u think say naim go make mugu quick read am pay u... HA ha ha ha...wake up man....mugu boy

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE FOOL TO EVEN HAVE TIME TO DEY WRITE ALL THESE RUBBISH U DONT KNOW OR WHAT I CAN DO .. IF THAT MY EMAIL MISTAKELY GETS TO YOUR EMAIL , ALL YOU SHOULD DO IS TO DELETE IT NOT BY USING YOUR TIME TO TYPE ALL THOSE RUBBISH

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck all your family don't you ever in your life write nonsense to me again stupid man like you,

[email protected]
Quote:
Mugu why u nor write yesterday nau? u nor money go cafe or ur sub done finish? mugu boy

[email protected]
Quote:
guy wetin happem wey you dey cause your family like this...anyway since na your wish be that..make them die in JESUS NAME

Quote:
I JUST WANTED TO HELP YOUR LIFE...BUT SINCE U DONT WANT..YOU CAN COME AND WORK IN MY TOILET...I NEED PERSON URGENTLY...BE FAST OR STAY CLEAR.LOL

[email protected]
Quote:
otu nnegi hahahahahahaah dean man walking

[email protected]
Quote:
HOPELESS FOOL ELSE DO YOU WAN T TO SAY NOW??? I KNOW LIFE IS TREATING YOU LIKE SHIT THAT YOU ARE AND THAT SUIT YOU,, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA, CAN TEACH WHAT'S UP U CAN GET AWAY FROM STARVING.

Quote:
hahahaha,fuck off

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER 1000 TIMES

[email protected]
Quote:
My brother stop acting like a fool we are all in dsame game make we know as we go take work 2geda share work non the one you go the curse ur self, please stop acting like a kid bro.

[email protected]
Quote:
if i see any email from you again i will close your email

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU NOR JUST GET SENSE FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
KETTLE CALLING POT BLACK. NOR B SMALL DIPLOMAT U BE..... U BETA CHEK URSEF B4 U BEGIN DEY POINT FINGER, COS MORE NUMBERS OF THE FINGERS ARE POINTED AT YOU, INCASE YOU DIDN'T CHEK WELL!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
The goat milk you suck is worrying you too much, others are sucking breast milk ur mama is given u got milk stupid idiot... u r the only Nigerian fool I have seen.

Quote:
I have never seen a fool like u in my entire life, am wondering the woman dat gave birth to u, am sure u did not suck breast milk of ur mother, u suck milk from a goat, dat is why u are talking like a goat, am very sure.
idiot.

Quote:
Others eaten good food u go to fela shrine to smoke Indian hemp stupid human been, I blame the goat breast they gave u as a child. U will remain a fool forever.

[email protected]
Quote:
SIMPLY DELETE RATHER THAN RAINING INSULTS. THERE IS NO NEED FOR ALL THIS,ALL THE BEST MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
fool
animal

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU BOY I AM NOT YOUR CLASS SO GIVE WAY 4 BIG GUYS LIKE US

Quote:
YOU BE POOR MAN STOP BOOSTING GUY YOU ARE NOT MY CLASS I DONT TALK MUCH

Quote:
POOR RAT I MUST GET YOU AND DEAL WITH YOU SINCE YOU DONT KNOW YOUR MASTER IN THIS JOB BOOSTER LIKE YOU EWU

[email protected]
Quote:
what on earth are you talking about mister, why aren't you speaking english properly, i cannot understand your lingo? YOURS TRULY, WITH THE LOVE OF JESUS CHRIST JANET IN ASSOCIATIO​N WITH GORDON WILLIAMS EVANGELIST​IC ASSOCIATIO​N ORANGEVILL​E

Quote:
JESUS LOVES YOU, AND I AM OBVIOUSLY CERTAIN OF THAT, REPENT OF YOUR SINS, I AM BEYOND YOUR LEVEL, AND I AM PRAYING THAT YOU WILL FIND THIS OUT SOON, WITH THE LOVE OF JESUS CHRIST JANET

[email protected]
Quote:
katasandie idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OGUN GO KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR GENERATION YOU THIS FORKING BASTARD PERSON WAY JUST START YAHOO YESTERDAY YOU GO JUST DAY EMAIL ME FIRST WHICH UR JOB AND WHERE DID I EVEN NO U THIS BASTARD SELF IF NO SAY U WON SEE NEXT MOUTH DON,T EVER SENT ME EMAIL AGAIN OGUN KILL UR PARENT FOR THERE

UMUAGBARA KUBGUO GI THERE IDIOT, ANUOHIA, EHU

I WISH YOU BAD LUCK AND SUCCESS IN NOTHING.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello,
you jobless fool, you can't even spell or write well in English. i know you didn't attend any stage of the educational system, thats your fucking business. I don't waste money calling a poor rat like you.

If you need a job come let me give you one. You can be my gate man and i will pay you $5000USD every Month.

I know you are poor and you need help sorry i don't give money to those that are lazy ok.

I am rich, i own an estate, i drive a Ranch Rover Sport 2012, i live and work in Abuja. I am a staff of the STATE SECURITY SERVICE. Let this be the last time you contact me ok.

Be careful i have a search light on you, i know where you live, i know the network you are using to browse and the service provider, i can have you arrested whenever i feel like doing that.

Be Warned.

[email protected]
Quote:
fucking big fool ,u did not even go to school,do u hve mother or any reasonable sister or relations.Fool

[email protected]
Quote:
Okpo!!! You're just son of a hoer with a goat brain. Boy go and rest and stop loitering on the Internet. Mgbada Like U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] Very Happy
Quote:
Stupid Man have you been arrested by EFCC????

Quote:
Thanks you for your confirmation.
Now; I am working hand in hand with EFCC to get you arrested.

Even if you hide in your mother,s Toto. We will arrest you.

You are a big Idiot, and hungry foolish man. You are noy suppose to be alive.

You are going to die in prison.

Quote:
Who dash monkey banana?

You be monkey, who go dash you humer.

Hungry Idiot can not ride car

Oluku. You are dreaming of having a car. Don't worry, you will drive the car in prison.

Anu ofia. How many time have I fuck your mother, she screem deeper, deeper, more, more.

You son of Ashewo

Quote:
I saw your OBITUARY at Yaba Bus Stop.
So, you have finally died

Quote:
HUNGRY IDIOT, HOW ARE YOU.

YOU ARE STILL FOOLING AROUND THE STREET, DOING LOCAL 419.

FOOLISH LIKE YOU.

Quote:
YOU SUPPOSE TO BE DEATH NOW ANU OFIA, YOU WANT TO TAKE INDIRECT WAY TO BEG ME???

Quote:
YOUR A COWARD
AKA ARO MAMAWATER BU ORA NWOKE IBE GI. NDI OCHA NA AKPO GI MA OBU . ARAANAM NNE GI OTUTU OGE. IHE MERE M JIRI RAPU YA BU NA NKE IKPE AZU, IKPU YA BIARA SIWE ISI. LEE NU KA O DI. OBURU NA IKPU YA GAARA DI KA NKEA, IWE LAA M. IKPU NNE GI!!! BHASTARD!!

Quote:
I am waiting for you in the hotel here in Ijesha. Come, let us know who is who

Quote:
If you are not a fraid, come and meet me face to face.

let us know who is who

I am the TOUGH GUY, THE TOUGHEST. meet me face to face

Quote:
why are you a fraid to meet the TOUGH GUY face to face.

Which means that you are a woman. Only mouth you get. You no get hand to fight. If you want you can answer Ghana name, Yaruba name or Hausa name, all I know is that you are a stupid man

meet me, it will be:
ONE SUBMISSION
ONE PINE FALL
ONE KNOCKOUT to decide the winner

are you a fraid of my HEAD BUT, SLEEPING HOLD, FIGURE FOUR LEG LOCK, HEART PUNCH, CLAW HOLD, BODY SUPPLEX, BODY SLAM, NECK BRAKE, PILE DRIVER, DANGEROUS DTD, HAMMER RIB HIT, ELBOW SMASH, BELOW THE BELT HIT, SIDE NECK WAY LOCK, TROAT TWIST, LEG HOOK

I was trained as a wrestler by Power Uti, Mike Bamidele and Ben Lion Heart.

Meet me one on one fight, I will skin you alive.

I am the king of the Tough Guys.

War has begin, let the watch dog bark endessly. I am hungry for fighting. I am test of blood.

Wao, where are you, let me tears your flesh in pieces with my hand. You have provoked me. War and fighting has gone into my head.
Where are you, let us settle it with physical exchange of blows. Where are you now idiot come and face me man to man.

[email protected]
Quote:
Who d hell are you? Its a pity u are a kid and I hope one day you will grow. Idiot, scallywagg....you must rot in hell fire

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL I'VE EVER COME ACROSS ON THE INTERNET IS THIS HOW U CONVINCE CLIENTS???? BARRISTER CHEIF???? I DOUBT IF ANYONE WILL ANSWER YOU AGAIN FROM TODAY ONWARD AND NOW I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE A BIG FULL COME DOWN HERE IN LAGOS AND LEARN MORE WORK STUPID JOB SPOILER/OLODOOOOOOOO U GH PIECE OF IGBE IDI

[email protected]
Quote:
MY FRIEND SHOT UP ND STOP FOOLING YOURSELF, GOAT. SO WHEN PEOPLE ARE SPEAKING YOU ALSO SPEAK, IDIOTA. U WANT TO CLIMB? MAKE SURE YOUR HEART IS STRONG. MAY THUNDER ERASE YOUR ENTIRE GENERATIONS, NERDOWELLS U now what? you are a big fool, o kill your fucking self and die

[email protected]
Quote:
I SAW A COMMON OKADA MAN FUCKING YOUR DIRTY MOTHER

WHY ARE YOU CHANGING FROM ONE EMAIL TO THE OTHER? THAT IS A STRONG PROVE YOU ARE NOW AFRAID OF THE UNKNOWN THAT IS COMING YOUR WAY BASTARD.IDIOT, YOU CAN NOT MAKE A SIMPLE SENTENCE YOU ARE CALLING YOURSELF BARRISTER, DEAD MUGU, CONFIRMED MUGU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

YOU WILL DIE AND YOUR FAMILY WILL NOT SEE YOUR CORPSE, VULTURE,S STOMACH WILL BE YOUR GRAVE.

THAT ASHAWO YOU CALLED YOUR MOTHER, IMAGIN A COMMON OKADA MAN FUCKING YOUR DIRTY MOTHER

Quote:
STOP CRYING YOUR MOTHER IS A HARLOT EVERYBODY KNOWS AND YOU KNOW BASTARD BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU STILL HAVE PROBLEM WITH SPELLINGS YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL PLEASE . JUST AN ADVICE . NOW I KNOW U ARE IMBECILE .

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER AND YOUR ENTRIES FAMILY ARE FOOL....YOU WILL ALL DIE OF ADS

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR SUCH A JOBLESS IDIOT I THOUGHT UR A HUMAN BEING BUT NOW I KNOW THE DIRTY VAGINA OF UR DIRTY SELFISH AND SENSELESS MOTHER DID NOT BORN YOU WELL.

I HAVE GOOD THING DOING OK AM NOT AN IGBADA LIKE YOU I AM FROM UMUERI AND YOU DON'T BEHAVE LIKE OUR PEOPLE DON'T CLAIM WHAT YOU ARE NOT FOOL.

Quote:
buy mtn card and send it to bcos i don't have a credit to call a he goat like you i though you are man enough now i know that you are nothing but a hungry regected son from home idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
that should be your problem...... okenkpi , otoocha....... you think say na only you ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you come dey yarn non sense out of your vocal carvity...... bvig fool idiot , ekwensu......................

[email protected]
Quote:
PLEASE TELL ME THE TRUTH, HAVE YOU COLLECTED EVEN 100 DOLLARS BEFORE? THE REASON WHY AM ASKING YOU THIS QUESTION IS BECAUSE, YOUR ENGLISH OR YOUR GRAMMER DOESN'T HAVE ANY VERB, PHRASE AND CLAUSE.

I WANT YOU TO CHECK YOUR SENT FOLDER AND RE-READ WHAT YOU SENT TO ME, YOU WILL FOUND OUT THAT YOU DID NOT FINISH NURSERY SCHOOL, IT SEEMS THAT YOUR FROM ANAMBRA, BECAUSE ANAMBRA IS WHERE NIGERIANS CAN FIND MULTIPLES OF ILLITERATE.

H.I.V PATIENT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU SLOW ASSHOLE, *DELETED* CAN I HEAR YOU SAYING HI TO YOURSELF? *DELETED* GO AND JOIN YOUR ASS, WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE? DON'T FOOL YOURSELF YOU SON OF BITCH, I STILL LIVE TILL I SEE EVERYBODY GO.

Quote:
BRING JOB LET ME WORK OUT MONEY FOR YOU IDIOT, I HAVE CHANGED MANT IDIOT LIKE YOU, THEY ARE NOW FEELING WELL, SO GET YOUR ASS DOWN AND KEEP UR HEAD UP, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE RULES AND REGULATION OF THIS JOB, THEY JUST BROUGHT YOU OUT FROM YOUR VILLAGE TO GHANA AND YOU THINK SAY YOU DEY OVERSEA IDOIT, HOW MANY CIDIES UR CHAIRMAN DEY GAIN EACH WEEK? UR CHAIRMAN NO REACH ME TALK OF YOU HOPELESS YOUTH.

Quote:
WHY YOU DYING? YOUR PAPA NEVER TELL YOU WHERE THEY FROM BRING UNA? WHEN YOU TRAVELED TO VILLAGE LAST? IDIOT, YOU THINK ALL LAND IS THE SAME, YOU BETTER MAKE A CHANGE GUY, MAY WE KNOW THE REAL GEEZ IN TWON, GIVE ME YOUR FACEBOOK ID LET ME SEE YOUR CAR AND YOUR HOUSE, THINK BETTER, STO WASTING YOUR TIME IN BOASTING, WISE DOES NOT DEPEND ON CLAIMING, YOU DON'T EVEN ACT LIKE A REAL GUY MAN, YOU ARE ONLY MAKING NOISE, BOASTING OF WHAT U DON'T KNOW, ALL YOU ARE SAYING HAVE NOTHING ON ME, WHEN MAN WERE MEN, WHERE WERE YOU THAN? I STUDED AT DELTA STATE UNIVASITY AGBOR IN DELTA STATE, GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS LET US SEE AND KNOW THE REAL GEEZ, YES WE ALL ARE GEEZ BUT THERE ARE REAL GEEZ, STOP MAKING NOISE, ASK GOD TO HELP YOU IN UR LIFE, GUY YOU NEVER SEE SOMETHING, BUT OUR PEOPLE SAID THAT OGBONDU AMAGHI MMANWU, YOU ARE CALLED OFEKE, OFEKA AMAGHI MGBE EKERE UKU UKWA DI NA BE NNA YA, GUYZ DON HAMMER, ASK YOUR CHAIRMAN, MY NAME IS CHINEDU EBUBE DIKE 1 OF AGULERI, ASK OF ME, FRED AJUDUE OF IBUSA KNOW ME, ODUMODU OF AGULERI KNOWS ME, OKEMMILI 1 OF IGBOARIAM KNOWS WHEN WHERE WERE IN CANADA, STOP MAKING NOSE, MY FIRST HAMMER WAS IN YEAR OF 1991, HOW OLD WERE YOU THEN?

Quote:
you have said evil words against me a lot, now i will tell you one thing, receive a pain in your life started from today, this year, you will never forget in your life, you must have a lot of pain in your life this or else i am not from where i came from, you never act like guyman, so now your times of sorrow has come, you will not see money to travel home this year, your family will be in a very bad condition this year, your life will be introuble as from today, check it out and see how your life gona be, to me my pac is ready.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
GUYMAN NO DEY CAUSE GUYMAN IF U ARE JUST STARTING THE GAME.

[email protected]
http://fraudwatch.site90.net/fraudwatch/?p=138
Quote:
HEY LISTEN I DON'T THINK YOU KNOW THE PERSON YOU ARE SENDING ALL THIS MESSAGES TO,BESIDE I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I HAVE CHECK ON ALL THE MESSAGE YOU HAVE BEING SENDING TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected] IS DIVERTING TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS, PLS STOP SENDING ALL THE NONSENSE

[email protected]
Quote:
okookokokokokokokoko
FUCK U2

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a goat... that is why u talk to people u have never seen before any how u like, only mad people talk to people on the street the same way you do, which means you are one of the mad people in the street.
I wish you suck your mother breast but no way,,, you suck a goat milk, fool and stupid idiot like u.

Quote:
You are a goat human being, go and meet ur mama and ask her the milk they gave you as a child, you will confirm that you were given goat milk. Am just very sorry for you, how can you suck goat milk and behave like a human being? Never you must act like a goat just like you are doing now.

Quote:
Goat milk .... others sucking breast milk and they gave a goat milk... you will be behaving like a goat, stupidity and foolish goat.

Quote:
Am ashamed of you... you are in stupid south Africa self, not even in Europe or America?... No wonder... that goat milk is troubling you seriously, you need doctor to inject your brain to think like a human... you do not even have a common bicycle to ride talk of a car... am shamed of you... don't you have friends that should help your thinking faculty and attitude towards people?

Quote:
It is very bad to feed a child with a goat milk...pls advice visit a doctor ... maybe they may help you, goat human being like u.

Quote:
Lack of breast milk, I will advice u to ask ur mother if u really suck breast a milk, or own grammar too is like a nursery school pupils... fool like of breast milk.

Goat milk sucker... others suck mothers milk and they feed u with goat milk... goat human being.

Quote:
My boys here too confirmed u were not given a home training due to the goat milk or mother fed u with.

Goat milk is ur problem as sorry for u.

[email protected]
Quote:
oh am sorry that your doing the same job with person and also abusing him, sorry 4 ur life

[email protected]
Quote:
My guy i wanna fuck you mama hoo My God am enjoying your mama pussy ama fuck your mama yansh suck her pussy also fuck her so badly.. Hoo am putting my big dick on your mama pussy and your mama she saying hoo fuck me had i love your dick ha fuck me i love your mama pussy she is so sweet fuck i ever knew your mama she is so sweet ama fuck her again and again sweet mama i love your pussy am putting my dick on your mama pussy so wide your mama pussy but still i love wide pussy hooo am enjoying it fuck

[email protected]
Quote:
You are an inbercile, you are still hustling in a cafe, what is your problem with the mail u received? if you said some body who's format enter your box should die, why are you doing G, you be chronic mugu that is supposed to be selling garri and ogbono for village.

May God help u to get money so that your mentality will upgrade. Nwa mba shi anu ohia mgbada aguleri ewu idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
guy u dey beef me shuuu... anyways u arent God..so u still dey go cafe go wk ..nor worry efcc go catch u ..u can't even afford house internet..jezz anyways i don pass u for life.. i'm just touring round the world nw..

Quote:
and for ur information diplomat nor dey use gmail as official email account ok..there are better once..

Quote:
diplomat p@ul wilson A.K.A agbero..............lolzzz eyah!!!!!!!!!!!!! who do you this one ?

my friend poverty is well spelled in ur generation......chaiooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY ALL THIS

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE all you familys will die one by one one by one on 2014 you will see the BAD NEWS.start from today

[email protected]
Quote:
CAN U STOP WRITING SHIT ON MY MAIL ACCOUNT?????? U BROKE FOOL,BASTARD,SON OF A BITCH, U ARE DIGGING UR GRAVE BUT U DON'T KNOW...TRY THAT SHIT WITH ME AND I PROMISE U AND THOSE UR BROKE BOYS WILL NOT SUCCEED. SUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

[email protected]
Quote:
thanks and god bless u this year

[email protected]
Quote:
goat

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU FUCK U

[email protected]
Quote:
You too de talk u nor get level..small boy...ask me who i be make we de control work nor be to de talk up and down like small pikin..U think say i get time to de read all the rubish you de write..grow up man

[email protected]
Quote:
see who go school..what is I placed this cause on you
sorry it is curse not cause mumu

see the other grammar your brothers will DIE on 2014
correction your brother will die in 2014

after you say u go school idiot.

u be real idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
make devil kill u and ur family , you no go keep ur mouth shot,u be
scammer too see wetin u dey write like goat

Quote:
na hungry go kill you this year

Quote:
otu kill ur grandfather

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear fool
fortunately, I am already bless

[email protected]
Quote:
frustration will kill u k

Quote:
YOU GO DIE LIKE RAT COOL DOWN FUSTRATION GO KILL YOU FOR THESE GAME UPGRADE YASELF

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy make u rest, you suppose know say know say that email no be for you, your email was mistakenly inside, even if to say you send your information, I for no reply you based on say you be Black, abeg make you rest my guy and stop sending me emails when no make sence, you be mature person when suppose know say that email no be for you. And why you they use diplomat as your name if you no they do the same business.
Make you rest my guy and work your work instead of wasting your time sending useless email.

[email protected]
Quote:
RE-TUNE TO SENDER... HAHAHAH OGU KILL UR generation

Quote:
HIV U GO KILL U AND YOUR FAMILY YOU DONE TIRED AND NOR TIRED HOO FOOLISH U.. GOD PUNISH YOUR FAMILY

[email protected] continues to riff on his fixation...
Quote:
Hahahahaa go and suck a human milk and leave goat milk alone, are u a goat?

I wish you suck a human milk but no goat milk has turned ur head to be a goat.

Quote:
Hahahahaaa goat milk ... is troubling ur head, brainless humman, idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD WILL PUNISH YOU AND THAT YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER AND ALL YOUR GENERATION.

FOOL.

Quote:
YOUR FAMILY ARE ALL DEAD ALREADY.
AND YOU WILL NOT SEE NEXT MONTH.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
I HAVE DECIDED TO KILL YOU AND EVIL THINGS WILL COME UPON YOUR FAMILY.
YOU MUST DIE FROM YOUR SLEEP.
SHOW THIS TO YOUR FAMILY FOR RECORDS PURPOSE.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY SEE STOP SEND ME EMAIL PLS OK ?

THANK BYE FOR NOW

Quote:
DIPLOMAT PAUL WI LSON STOPE SEND ME EMAIL OK

[email protected] Has anyone seen my brain goat? I can't find my damn brain goat!
Quote:
hahahhaaaa I have never seen a fool like you in my entire life... I wish I can really set my eyes on you and see what u look like.

You are a pure goat. I still see the goat in you..sorry I wil never talk to u again BECAUSE U HAVE NO BRAIN GOAT.

Quote:
Hahahaha u will never rule over your goat species ... lizards will rule over... you are stupid goat.
Go and suck more of goat milk stupid idiot.

Quote:
Mr Goat you have no dime... You have no cent... poor rat... Mr goat... I
will never talk to goat like u again... brainless goat.

[email protected]
Quote:
COWARD LIKE YOU,I KNOW YOU ARE FRUSTRATED IN LIFE THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE TIME TO BE WRITING ALL THIS BULLSHIT. WORK HARD AS A MAN SO THAT GOD WILL HELP YOU IN LIFE BECAUSE NO WEAPON SHALL PROPER AGAINST ME AS THE GOD I SERVE IS GREAT THAN THAT OF YOU AND YOUR HERBALIST. I KNOW LIFE IS TREATING YOU LIKE SHIT AND I KNOW YOU ARE AT YOUR MIDDLE FOURTHS AND GOT NO HOPE OF MAKING IT IN LIFE AGAIN. YOU MUST DIE A MISERABLE DEATH. KISS MY ASS FOOL FOREVER.

Quote:
LOL, YOU ARE RICH AND YOU ARE STILL DOING YAHOO YAHOO?????? YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE MOST HOPELESS PERSON IN THE WORLD, I KNOW YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE DON'T VISIT HOME BECAUSE OF THE ATROCITY YOU HAVE COMMITTED. YOU POOR PARENT ARE REGRETTING GIVEN BIRTH TO A PRODIGAL FOOL LIKE YOU.GO MEET YOUR HERBALIST AND ASK HIM WHY THINGS IS NOT WELL FOR YOU, YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED IN LIFE IF YOU CONTINUE WITH YOUR EVIL ACT. I KNOW RIGHT NOW YOU ARE ROAMING AROUND THE STREET LOOKING FOR GARI TO DRINK. YOU ARE CURSED AND YOU AND MISERABLE PARENT WILL CONTINUE SUFFERING UNTIL YOUR GENERATION IS NO MORE. I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE NOW YOU ARE ALREADY A DIED MAN.
NOW DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA, BROKE FOOL LIKE YOU STAY THERE AND KEEP LOOKING FOR WHOM TO SCAM.

[email protected]
Quote:
Na thunder go fire you the next time when u go send me stupid message like this and i go tell you say na we be the witches and wizard for this life, if you no take your time car go kill you the next time you try to cross road so, you better behave and advice yourself. Idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
Ritualist not herbalist...which Primary school did u go to.idiot
ignorant fool.

Quote:
dead guy fade.

[email protected]
Quote:
Face ur work....U re insulting urself cos d message was not for you, your job email ([email protected]) is a scam email that is why it was inside data base on internet....A sinner casting stone on another person.....God will help U...cos u don't know what u re saying....And be matured

Mr. Diplomat (Mind ur work and rest)

If you want contact or work to attend inform me I can give you some work lets shear money

[email protected]
Quote:
who are you and what do you want???, why are you full of pain and anger??? what is your problem Mr reach man??? LOL

[email protected]
Quote:
God will punish you I have been keeping u quiet I keep writing nonsence to me wht is your problem? cant you do your work and leave me alone.
Idiot your MAMA TOTO

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR AN I IDIOT OK,YOUR AN I IDIOT OK,YOUR AN I IDIOT OK,YOUR AN I
IDIOT OK,YOUR AN I IDIOT OK,YOUR AN I IDIOT OK,YOUR AN I IDIOT OK,YOUR
AN I IDIOT OK,YOUR AN I IDIOT OK,YOUR AN I IDIOT OK,YOUR AN I IDIOT
OK,YOUR AN I IDIOT OK,YOUR AN I IDIOT OK,YOUR AN I IDIOT OK,YOUR AN I
AN I IDIOT OK,YOUR AN I IDIOT OK,YOUR AN I IDIOT OK,

[email protected]
Quote:
NOW KISS MY ASS U HUNGRY FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK OFF FUCK YOU MONKEY

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE AND YOUR WAY WILL BE DARK GOD PUNISH YOU AGBAYA, NA SO UNA THEY FULL UNA SELF, YOU GO GO PASS SAY YOU BE YOROBA BOY, IF U RECEIVED EMAIL WEY DEM NON SEND TO YOU, U NON GO REST WEY BE SAY U DEY FULL UR SELF SINCE I JUST KEEP QUITE BUT UR OWN DON TOO MUCH, I BELIVE SAY U NON MATURE THATS WHY U DEY FULL UR SELF, IF U KNOW ME U NON FIT STAND FOR MY FRONT TALK MAKE GOD PUNISH U, HOW WHICH I GO FIT SEE U MAKE I SLAP THAT UR MOUTH WEY U DEY TAKE TALK SO.

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE YOUR MAMA TOTO. GOD PUNISH YOUR LIFE AND YOUR FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
na die you dey like dis because am a very big boy, as am talking to u now am with your mother and she is socking my dick like dis in my hotel room mugu like u idiot thunder go kill all your generation like dis bastard like u, i no dey find person like u because u no get one kobo mugu.

[email protected]
Quote:
diplomat mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
Ihe-Nwa zokwe gi

Quote:
Ihe-Nwanu Sokwe gi na Ize na Ulo gi

[email protected]
Quote:
broda its ok. use your time for something better

[email protected]
Quote:
Boy,
IWU ONYE ARA, IWEGHI ANYTHING,

FUCK YOUR MAMA TOTO

NDEWO

[email protected]
Quote:
Mugun give me ur address.

[email protected]
Quote:
ibo fool.
Go face ur client make u leave me.

[email protected]
Quote:
Big mugun, person that had made it in life is alway calm but for u, I can tell u are a failure that's why u are full of anger. And if I may ask what has this email done to u cos I don't seem to understand ur anger. Give me ur address and I will show u that u don't know whom u have been talking to all these while. Dirty fool.

Quote:
If u get bullet in my name and u neve confront me all these while cos u seem to know me and I don't know u. That means u a pussy. If u be man just tell me who ur are or no address. I no confirm u in 1 week make u talk say no be my mama born me. Show ur self or tell me who u are. Pig like u

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE TRULY JOBLESS

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
best internet coward of 2014 keep on written in your mother's ass. thunder fire your family. na the talent when u fit display for internet ny u dey so. ogu and shago go dust your family. you generation will be in internet suffering this same internet madness like you. never to achieve anything than begging. if you need money i will send u a coin. death is your portion

[email protected]
Quote:
A guy stop all these rubish, u brat, a lving corpse, ur generation will soon block like icecream, olodo.

[email protected]
Quote:
THIEF DEY CURSE THIEF HAHAHAHAHA......BRING WORK MAKE I WORK FOR YOU BEFORE OGUN GO KILL YOU.YOU NO GET WORK THAT WHY BODY DEY PAIN YOU HAHAHAHA

Quote:
HUNGRY GO KILL YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
you no see ur life he no go better for you toookay

[email protected]
Quote:
Whats the meaning of this why
What have i done to you this man?
please stop I don't know what i have done for you please stop i beg u in the name of God.

[email protected]
Quote:
guy why u dey fool ur self big fool

[email protected]
Quote:
you are such a fool ok.don't write me again

Quote:
you cant even speak good english

[email protected]
Quote:
CONFIRM BASTARD DRINKING FAKE STAR AND YOU ARE HAPPY, WHILE YOUR MOTHER AND DIRTY FATHER DIEING WITHOUT LIGHT...OLOSHI SUFFER HEAD, WHO TOLD YOU PLASMA IS STILL INVOKE? LOCAL IDIOT THAT SHOWS ARE AVERAGE MINDED AND POOR YOU ARE...PLASMA THIS TIME AROUND? YOU BE REAL MUMU WEN LOCALITY WAN KILL, SAY STAR AND PLASMA, PLEASE WAKE UP............YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE FIRST.

Quote:
EMBESIL...GRAMMAR.....WROTE THEM..VERBAL.....GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND MAKE GOOD SENTENCE....STINKING MORON...ASKED PEOPLE WHO PASSED THROUGH THE UNIVERSITY WHAT THE MEANING OF STINKING MORON IS THEN YOU WILL LEARN TO MIND YOUR BIZNESS OR KILL YOUR SUFFERING PARENTS THAT ARE SUFFERING IN DARKNESS OVER THERE IN NIGERIA.....MUMU ANAMU....FUEL SCARCITY WILL NOT EVEN AFFECT YOUR MORON PARENTS BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT UPGRADED.

Quote:
LEARN TO SPELL BEFORE TYPING EWU..........SEPILIS...NA WOMAN GO STILL OLODO LIKE YOU HUSBAND OR BOYFRIEND? BY THE TIME NIGERIA GOVERNMENT HAS PLANS FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR SUFFERING FAMILY YOU WILL THINK WELL AND STOP WRITING RUBBISH HERE OR RATHER WROTE LIKE YOUR NASTY ENGLISH.............GO SELL SPARE PARTS FOR MARKET.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO THE FUCK BE DIS ABEG ?? WETIN U DEY TLK ABOUT 50$ OR WETIN U DEY TLK SELF...MEHN MAKE U MIND WETIN U DEY TLK, I NO KNOW U FROM ADAM AND I NO WON KNOW UR TYPE...WETHER U DEY USE HD TV OR PLASMA NA DAT ONE CONCERN U....MY OWN BE SAY I NO KNOW U AND IF U SEE ME I NO SURE SAY U FIT STAND SO OGA PACK...NEXT TIME HOLD UR CLIENT WELL...ASSHOLE !!!

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a fool to say that go to hell with your fucking star

[email protected]
Quote:
What is your problem you silly goat? you that can not speak English what are you talking about? you must be a Monday....I see you don't have job because if you do am telling you guy you wont have time to be writhing me all this fucking mails....God and die I can feed you and feed your generation.....

[email protected]
Quote:
THE SMAE TO YOU I KNOW YOU?

[email protected]
Quote:
COMPUND FOOL YOU DONT HAVE WORK DE CAUSE YOU FAMILY IMBIRI PPLE

[email protected]
Quote:
FOR U TO SEND ME SUCH MESSAGE U ARE SENSELESS IDIOT I JUST HAVE TO TELL U .

[email protected]
Quote:
ur papar AND UR MAma ,u are a fool ok die

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO GIVE YOU DIPLOMAT STUPID MAN YOU DEY LOOK FOR MONEY AND YOU CAN GET IT I DECLARE DISAPPOINTMENT UPON YOUR LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
OSHEE WERE MI....WAIT AND SEE !!!

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Paul Wilson,
what have i done to deserve all this insult, please explain.

[email protected]
Quote:
you go see wetin i go do u

[email protected]
Quote:
u non get work if u get i for know big fool

Quote:
i tell u say u be big fool i non get ur time emila.ewe

[email protected]
Quote:
oboy what is your own...Do you knw me b4? what is the meaning of all this rubbish that you are sending to me...I see that you dont have any thing to do that is why you have the time to be sending things to people that you dont even knw. Pls i advice that you get somthing doing and stop this rubbish of yours

[email protected]
Quote:
Come lick ma anus guy, while u will open ur mouth and i will drop a very big shit into your mouth.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY WHY YOU DEY CAUSE ME... GET MILLIONS OF FORMAT IN MY BOSS EVERYDAY. IF YOU GET FROM OTHERS THEN YOU DELETE IT. MAY YOU NO GET WORK TO REPLY NA WHY YOU GET THIS TIME TO WASTE YOUR TIME TO WRITE RUBBISH. IF YOU ANT TO SEE ME THEN LIVE THAT EUROPE YOU SAID YOU ARE AND COME TO FESTAC. EVEN DUE YOU BUY JET, OMO THOSE THAT MAKE MONEY DONT TALK... OLUWA GO BLESS YOU OK KEEP ON TRYING.

[email protected]
Quote:
Na hungry they worry you.....stay there they fool urself why am making my money.......just look at you without telling somebody you don't have work at hand because if you do guy you will not think of writing me all this mails.....LOL... suffer will kill you that is all....client nor pay you na me cos am? guy bigup.....you fucking ass hole.......

[email protected]
Quote:
I GET TWO WORDS FOR YOU .

SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK IT

NO KILL YOURSELF ABEG JUST TRY WORK HARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
I wish you and your family the same if you have a one because i know you don't have any family you jobless fellow

[email protected]
Quote:
LOOK JUST WAIT AND SEE YOU WILL SALE ALL THAT YOU HAVE THIS YEAR AND GOT BACK TO PLACE GOOD THING WILL NEVER COME TO YOU AGAIN TILL YOU DIE.

THANKS

MR FOOL FAKE DIPLOMAT

[email protected]
Quote:
R.I.P
2014-03-07 Diplomat

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic