SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

20 years already...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well... um... gosh, now you put me on the spot.

Lets see, I think it all started with your name prior to the shortening of it. Nigeria oh Roar Again, just sounded so masculine and forceful. Maybe it was an assumption I make... Okay, I assumed...

I will say, I don't remember you joining any of the girrrl baiter groups, so, I guess I really didn't pay that much attention. Sorry, I will be more attentive! Cool

As for your phallic imagery, I really didn't see it that way. I take it my platypus didn't fool you either.

As for mood swings... umm... er... you don't own anything made by Ginshu do you? I realize that the subject is always a bad one to bring up, and I have the scars to prove it! It was just in the Divorce thread where you only gave one word answers. Um, that was very familiar:

Me: Hi dear how was your day?
Mrs: Fine.
Me: Something wrong?
Mrs: No.
Me: Are you sure?
Mrs: Yes.
Me; Well if it is something I did, said, didn't do or was in any way related to, I am sorry.
Mrs: Fine.
Me: to me and not even under my breath Uh Oh!
Mrs: I heard that.
Me; I know I will be on the couch again.
Mrs. Yup!

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I would've just gone with a simple "I didn't do it" with that. Wink

N.O.R.A.: I always knew you were a girl, I would joke in the divorce thread that you were a guy or an it but I knew. Smile

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Koko, see that might work when you are a teenager. It doesn't work when you are "older". Keeping it on topic is a skill set too.

You might as well start practicing now...
"Yes, dear."
"You are right dear."
"I should have listened to you dear."
"No one but you dear."

Either that or start saving money into a fund to pay the divorce lawyers later on in life.

I love your naivete though! Wink

Let me know back in 15 or 20 years though, mkay?

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh hell,don't feel bad Paranoid.I got to admit I always thought the same thing as you,and to be honest I really don't know why.This is an unusual place to hang out sometimes after all.I actually used to think Slightly was male for example.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic