SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Worst. Scam. Letter. Ever.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really cannot believe that this lad is going to make any money at all out of this message. It almost makes me want to give him lessons in how to take money off people. He makes all my previous dumb lads look like Nobel literature prize-winners. Anyway, I have replied, as I really want my 5 carshe pans (whatever the hell they are).
Quote:
How are you
Lady Helen ***** my name is Mr M@rt1ns F0su that chicef pilot of Ghana kotoka airport
Lady Helen ***** we see 8 consignment box in the airport and 5 are carshe pans 3 are golds.with your name riting on them Lady H3l3n *** we are contacting you just for you to clam your consignment boxes. i want you to get back to me fast so you can have your consignment boxes
i will help you to see that your consignment boxes will be send to you in a good alder
Lady Helen ***** just get back to me for your consignment boxes only if you neet them.
my ID CARD is in the attachment you see and reply me back so we can end this mater
thank you
best Regad
Mr M@rt1ns F0su

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He must have taken some English writing lessons from "Walid." Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
linkster2o
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Walid is truly a master of linguistics! This lad rivals him though...

Safari Franklin, Accra Ghana-Kpalime Togo
2 X United Kingdom

3 X Closed lad accounts

Haud Misericordia
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
that chicef pilot of Ghana kotoka airport

I would love to listen in on his radio calls to the control tower Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did he call you "mater?"

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he called me mater, but I am not sure - even squinting sideways, this is not totally clear to me. Has anyone got any idea what these carshe pans are?

And yes, Sunshine - remind me never to fly into Kotoka airport - the ATC transcripts must be most entertaining.

"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"

Safari Wole A x 4!! :
Asena
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If it's windy in Ghana and the windows are open at Kotoka airport, Lady Helen might be watching notes from 5 of your consignment boxes flying around, thomas-the-tank Laughing

Arrow pans - shallow open containers without lids
Arrow carshe - cash said/written in a posh english accent

That's my guess anyway Very Happy

Goat Golden Goat Closed lad accounts x 40 Easter Egg 2011 x 249
Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Click here to JITSAMA - acronym invented by Tsnerd
Flying Monkey
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

'carshe' is possibly, maybe a "Cache"??? other than that there's some sig material there. Wow, my jaw is still on the floor. That is.......uh........
(speechless)

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Should write back in really broken English and congratulate him on how good his writing is. Act like he's the reincarnation of Shakespeare.

Hopefully he'll be encouraged to use the same mangled script on real victims Wink

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
we see 8 consignment box in the airport and 5 are carshe pans 3 are golds

The first thing I thought he meant was 'incontinence pants' then 'cartier pens' .. I don't know. At least he can count unlike some lads (well he can add 5 + 3 = 8 )

Congrats you have found a prize specimen of
The Undecipherable (Whatthii tohellicum)

Apparently he is also a
Quote:
chicef pilot

.. *boing* chicef and chongf airlines boarding at gate 9 and we'll be flying high-high-highhhhheeee *boing*

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Must be amatuer hour at the cafe

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back - with his ID card which he forgot to send twice:
And here's the money shot:
Quote:
Dear Lady Helen
you most have your consignment boxes but be for that there will be a paper that will cover the consignment boxes be for we can send it to you.
and that pater has to be proses here in accra ghana then after that i will send a copy of the pater to you and will hold one copy here then the consignment boxes can be send to you.
your copy of your paper is what you will us to go for the clam of your consignment boxes wen the consignment boxes have arived in your contry if you dont have that paper your consignment boxes can not get to you . and that paper will cost US$120.
i will help you to see that your consignment boxes will be send to you as soon possible only if you want it if i hop to get your reply soon as you can
best regards
M@rt1ns F0su

Only $120 - a bargain at twice the price! Here's my reply to him:
Quote:
Dear chicef polot
Please send the pater to me as soon as posible so that I may receive the consignment boxes and let me know the contents pleas of the boxes.
With best regards
Helen

Now we have mater and pater involved...

Safari Wole A x 4!! :
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's one from way back - convincing, don't you think?

Quote:
my dear friend,
i am happy to email you this message.we have a charity organisation in africa that wants to reprofile sum amount of money,nine million us dollars ($9m usd)through a trusted person or reputable organisation.
if you can provide the oversea's account coordinates then quickly contact me for more details.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
we see 8 consignment box in the airport and 5 are carshe pans 3 are golds

We see eight consignment boxes at the airport and five are [full of] cash and three are [full of] gold.

Very Happy

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen, I'm sure you're right about your guess. How stupid of me not to recognize what carshe pans are.

Anyway, we have a confused lad here. He seems determined to get his money, but hasn't told me where or how to send it (he's SOOL if he wants WU, because there is no WU in Japan any more - honest - Suruga Bank have dropped their connection) - it will have to be a box full of dollar bills. But also he keeps telling me "if you don't want it, then don't bother". I'm not going to try to confuse his little brain with subtleties – this has got to be very straightforward for now. Soon I may get passed up the chain, but for now we have the original lad who's a lad because he can't make a living any other way (and he's going to make a piss-poor living as a lad unless his style improves radically).

Quote:
Dear Lady Helen.

So sorry for the let reply is just that i travel to Uk now i am contacting you from London [headers still say Ghana] but i will be back to accra ghana on monday.
Lady Helen yes you most get your consignment boxes only if you want it but like i told you be for is that
to proses the paper will cost US$120 from your fund and if you dont have the paper you cant get your consignment boxes the consignment boxes are 8 5 consignment boxes are US Dollar each of the 5 consignment boxes is rioted 21 million US$ and 3 consignment boxes are golds that is all i know i can tell for now. Lady Helen i am only doing my job i dont need your money if you want to get your consignment just send the US$120 to me i will help you to go for the prosesing of the paper i am only helping you but if you think you dont need it then tell me hop to get your reply
pilot Martins Fosu

Safari Wole A x 4!! :
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<--- Yes I don't belive I couldn't get that one either. 'cash' .. of course.

Quote:
.with your name riting on them

Quote:
each of the 5 consignment boxes is rioted 21 million

*chortle*
First 'riting' now 'rioted'. It's 'written' man .. jeez.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice ID, what happened to his head? looks a bit squashed, is he a conehead in disguise.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
Spork
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is just off the charts. (tehe)

Quote:
consignment boxes are 8 5 consignment

The boxes have multiply like a virus from 8 to 85!!!

What a deal for $120.00 that he does NOT need.

Quote:
i am only doing my job i dont need your money

Since he gave no address, I assume that he does not even want your money.... Wink

So is the $120 for pater or paper. Now I am confused on this...

->"THERE IS NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR DEBT AND FINANCIAL PROBLEMS !!! "

->"In regards to my previous email i want to advice you once again not to make any payment to the insurance company because we have figured out that the insurance payment is all a scam..."

->"I am not a doctor or a counselor you can visit the nearest sacatric hospital just take good care of yourself and help us fight cyber crime."

->"You are to understand that these Mr. Gomer and Mr. Booth are dead Hackers, from Africa. Please do not respond to them anymore okay."

->Closed lad accounts X 6 Easter Egg 2013

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We're back:
Quote:
Sorry for my let replying as you know i am a pilot i flay to USA and two days ago was weekend here in Ghana but now i am back in Ghana
Lady Helen this your consignment boxes is keeping long here we don't like soc-he consignment boxes or property to keep long here because of security risings if you don't do something about this your consignment boxes from now to a week time if something ha-pone to it pleas don't contact me i hop you get me well. now this is the information i need from you to get your paper from the police.

Your ID card Mobile phone number gender home and office address

Now us this information below and send US$120 to Western union

......................@r1nz3
......................Ndubu0kwu

best regards
Pilot M@rt1ns F0su

Hmm... He needs "Lady Helen's" gender? Someone needs to tell this lad about the birds and the bees.

And what ID card should I send? I may send him my supermarket points reward card (unnamed).

I hope he doesn't flay away too often. The security risings might make things too complicated.

Too bad there's no WU in Japan - I'll have to think of another way of sending him his money.

Safari Wole A x 4!! :
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As English is the International aviation language and pilots need to pass at least GSCE A-C grade jsut to start traning, this guy has no chance of getting off the ground in the cockpit. He would be better strapping a few kilos of high explosives to his butt (actually, ignore that, there are enough dumb ass terrorists as it is)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic