SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First scam bait!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CrazyJester
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, so when I first got this scam opportunity I went in it with the hint to go large! As soon as possible I made the move to 'fly' straight in to malaysia to meet with him directly and have the exchange. Then, I forced him to come on a wild goose chase picking my deaf character up (whoops, somebody got lost) and eventually taking the taxi into a hotel of his choice. Unfortunately I couldn't get him to book it for me, but this gave me a good opportunity then to play dumb. At first, I had him go to the wrong room and after he gave up and started driving back to his office which is apparently 2 hours away, I got him to go back to the correct room. Unfortunately that room didn't exist and I couldn't get him to go to the other Sheraton hotel, but still got him pretty good. Here's the messages.

Code:
Sent:   Fri 4/16/10 12:37 PM
To:   

Sir,

I am a Senior Auditor working with a Bank here in Malaysia,I have a deal of
$8.5m are you in interest to receive this fund into your Bank Account or your
open up a new Bank Account to receive the usd$8.5m and we share 50/50% after
you have receive sum into your bank account.

The $8.5m left behind by a late customer, a Iraq citizen who died with his
entire family in Iraq War before it is declared unserviceable by my Bank.

Firstly, I will like to clearly make you understand,that is legally, you have
nothing to worry about, as far as this inheritance claim is concerned.As a
banker with Twenty years of experience,I make bold to say with full authority,
that this business is 100% legal, and safe.

Can we use this opportunity and make money together as we all need money. I
have decided to remit this sum following my idea that we have a deal/agreement
and I am going to do this legally.Please let us have this deal done.

MY CONDITIONS.

1. You will give me 50% of the total contract funds as soon as you confirm it
in your designated bank account.
2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be
strictly by email / telephone, for security purposes.
3. There should be no third parties as most problem associated with your fund
release are caused by your agents or representative.
If you AGREE with my conditions, l advise you on what to do
immediately and the
transfer will commence without delay as I will proceed to fix your name on the
Payment schedule instantly to meet the three days mandate by my bank. I hope
you don't reject this offer and have the funds transferred. Reply to my
Alternative Email ([email protected]).

Waiting for your reply soon.
Yours Sincerely.

MR DAVID BROWN JR
The information in this message and in any attachments, contains confidential
information and is intended solely for the attention and use of the addressee
(s).

Code:
Sir,

Thank you for presenting me with such a fine offer. I am a businessman myself, a CEO at Deodran Incorporated doing research in medical treatments. I hope to hear back from you soon on the specifics.

Sincerely,

Pedro Martinez

Code:
Dear Martinez ,

I have received your mail and I am happy about your acceptance to cooperate with me in this deal. I shall need your details with which to process all the legal documents that will back you up as the next of kin and beneficiary to the fund, I shall take care of the cost of processing the documents, so you don't have to worry about that. All I need from you now is your honesty in this deal and for us to have mutual trust for each other and your assurance to me that once the fund gets into your account your shall give back to me my own share as we have agreed on.Please give me a call on phone no +60 1 46330243.

I shall need the following details to commence the processing of the documents:

1. Full names:

2. Contact Address:

3. Date of Birth:

4. Scanned copy of a valid identification of yourself, (International passport/ID):

6. Occupation:

7. Nationality:

8. Telephone number:

Waiting for your reply soon.
 Yours Sincerely.

MR DAVID BROWN JR
 The information in this message and in any attachments, contains confidential
 information and is intended solely for the attention and use of the addressee

Code:
Pedro Martinez
3227 Doppleganger drive, Santa cruz, CA 95064
DOB January 13, 1964
Nationality USA

NOTE: Here i attached a 4mb file renamed passport.jpg

Code:
 Dear Pedro Martinez

I have submitted you details to secure the legal documents that will back you up as the next of kin and beneficiary to the account and the documents shall be ready by tomorrow and shall be sending you copies of the documents once the are ready. And submit same to my Bank for transfer to made into your bank account.

Thanks.

I still need this information below:

Scanned copy of a valid identification of yourself, (International passport/ID):
  Telephone number:

Code:
That's strange well, I resent the passport scan. On a side note, I don't have a telephone. I got scarlet fever as a kid and my hearing was severely impaired. Do you have a textPhone at all?

NOTE: resent the same fake file

Code:
I have been able to secure the documents from the High Court and the Ministry of Finance that will instate you as the next of kin and beneficiary to my late clients account, Mr Yo Moma bin Fukken There is only left one important document, which is an authourisation from the court to enble the bank to transfer the fund to you as the bonifide beneficiary to the account and this document cost only $5,750 to obtain. After spending about $33,500 in secureing the other documents, all I am left with is $5,000, so I will please need your assistance with the balance of $750 to complete with the $5,000 I have to pay for the authourisation document. Once we have the document and I submit it to the bank, the fund will be transferred to your account with 3 working days of doing so.

Meanwhile, attached herewith are copies of the documents I have already obtained for your perussal.

Document One - Click here
Document Two - Click here

Code:
You are too kind. If I may, I would like to fly into Malaysia to meet with you directly. I can reimburse you with the full $33,500 and pay the additional $5750 upon arrival. To what city should we meet?

Code:
All I needed from you now is $750, so do send that to me so I can use it to complete with the $5,000 I have and complete the processing of the documents. On the other hand, if you want to come that is still ok, so we can meet at the capital city, Kuala Lumpur. The $33,500 has already been paid by me and there is no need for a rebursement all need now $750, so if you are coming, then you come with that. Waiting to hear from you.

Code:
Ok, I got a ticket into Kuala Lumpur and will be arriving on April 27. Would you be able to reserve a hotel for my stay there? Try to pick a place close by to you. I'll reimburse you when I get there fully, but I just have such difficult times communicating with people sometimes that I'd rather avoid trying to book anything while I'm there.

Code:
I have received your mail and shall go ahead to make the hotel reservation as you requested. Let me have your flight schedule so I will know what time you will be arriving so shall come to the airport to pick you up, also let me know the colour and what you will be putting on for easy identification at the airport.

Code:
I will be arriving in Kuala Lumpur at 5:40 AM on 4/27 in the main terminal flight 31. I attached my itinerary. I'll wear a blue nike jogging pants and jacket combination with white pinstripes. Can you attach a copy of the hotel reservation for me?

Code:
I will make the hotel reservation by tomorrow, let me know if you will need a single or double suit and the reservation will be for Tuesday. Once you arrive at the airpot, you sms me to let me know you have arrived and my secretary shall be at the airpot to pick you to your hotel room. Meanwhile in the flight itenary you sent to me, your name did not appear on it.

While coming, you should come along with $20,000.00. $3,000.00 shall be for opening an account in your name with either Bank of America or any other international bank here where the $8.5 Million shall be lodged into. I have also made arrangement with the bank where the fund is, for the fund to be transferred to to a security company, this way we shall avoid the payment of huge amount of tax on the fund and the clearance fee of the fund from the security company will be $15,000.00, while $2,000.00 shall of course be for your expenses while you are here.

There will not be any need for you to go to the bank or the security company where the fund is to avoid lots of question for as you well know this is deal I have made all the arrangement for the security company to bring the money cash to your hotel after we had a meet and you paid the clearance fee for the fund. To open the account with either bank of America or any other international bank here where you will deposit the fund, all you need is your international passport and four copies of your passport photograph. After you deposit the fund in your account, you shall open here, you can then go back to America and be withdrawing the money from there, this way we shall avoid the payment of any tax on the fund.

Code:
That sounds good however your last part didn't seem clear. Is the security company delivering the full funds to my hotel room?

Code:
YES.

Here now we switch over to SMS:
Me to +60146330243 Add
4/26/10 11:00 PM 16 hours ago

Me: I just got off the plane, can you send your secretary to pick me up? Main terminal 5:36 PM
Me: I'll be wearing a nike blue running jacket and pants pair with white stripes 5:38 PM
Me: Do you have the hotel reservations done? 5:38 PM
+60146330243: Where are u nw 5:40 PM
Me: I'm at the luggage pickup 5:41 PM
+60146330243: Ok 5:43 PM
Me: My battery's running out of power.. I'll just stay near the luggage pickup until your secretary arrives. I am carrying a red duffelbag with a white bandana around the handle as well 5:44 PM
+60146330243: When did u arrive n at which teqminal r u now? 5:49 PM
VOICEMAIL:
4/26/10 5:49 PM
Hello hello. Yeah, this is david hello. Bye.
+60146330243: When did u arrive n u r at which terminal now? 5:57 PM
VOICEMAIL
4/26/10 6:44 PM
Hello, Yeah this is busy. You had a You I'm Looking For You. S. M. S name yet. Are you okay. Give me a semester. Let me know where are you
+60146330243: Where are u? 6:47 PM
Me: oh hey sorry I just got a bite to eat. I'm out in the east terminal lower level commons 6:49 PM
Me: Maybe it will be easier if I take the taxi, where did you reserve my room at? 6:50 PM
Me: excuse me? where are you? 7:07 PM
Me: I'm tired of waiting... I'll just get a taxi. Where is the hotel? 7:08 PM
+60146330243: Just take a taxi to sheraton imperial n bk a room there. Where i am now will take me 2hrs to get to the airpot 7:12 PM
Me: What room did you book for me? 7:13 PM
+60146330243: Ask taxi to take u to sheraton imperial, then u bk a room and send me the room number n i will meet u there 7:20 PM
Me: You were supposed to have booked a room for me. I have a lot of troubles communicating because of my hearing loss. 7:21 PM
Me: Can you book a room for me now for when I get there? 7:22 PM
Me: Ok, I'll be at the hotel in another 10 minutes. 7:32 PM
Me: I'm in room 318 7:57 PM
+60146330243: What is the name of the hotel u r in and what name u used to book? 8:02 PM
Me: Sheraton Imperial under Pedro Martinez 8:03 PM
VOICEMAIL:
4/26/10 8:37 PM
Hello.
Me: When are you coming by? 10:12 PM
+60146330243: Am here in hotel already u give me wrong room number am about going to my office nw pls check ur room again ok. 10:18 PM
Me: which sheraton did you go to? there are two 10:19 PM
+60146330243: The one in kl 10:20 PM
Me: on Jalan Sultan? 10:23 PM
Me: which room did you go to? 10:25 PM
+60146330243: Ur room number is what 10:25 PM
Me: #328 10:26 PM
+60146330243: Why do u give me 318 10:28 PM
Me: I didn't? It's always was 328 10:30 PM
Me: When you get here just come on in. I can't hear when you knock anyway 10:33 PM
+60146330243: Pls sheraton do nt have room num 328 where u 10:35 PM
+60146330243: Pls go back to usa nw 10:36 PM
Me: Here let me check downstairs real fast at the front desk for directions 10:38 PM
+60146330243: I want to meet a liar like u. 10:38 PM
Me: Oh man I'm at the Sheraton Subang Hotel I'm really sorry, I wasn't even paying attention when the taxi driver dropped me off 10:40 PM
Me: I feel really bad about sending you to the wrong place, it didn't even occur to me 10:43 PM
Me: I can give you an extra bonus for your troubles, I really want to finish this transaction 10:44 PM
Me: Hey man when I came I brought $45,000... if you want I can reimburse you all the fees and throw in a bonus 10:48 PM
+60146330243: I do nt need ur $45k go back with ur money ok. 10:52 PM
Me: I didn't know the taxi driver dropped me off at the wrong sheraton! It's really hard for me to communicate you see... 10:54 PM
Me: the address is ss12 jin 1 in pj 10:57 PM
+60146330243: Is needes for me to see u since u can nt hear me or see me as a deaf u are 10:58 PM
Me: Well, you certainly can see me at the hotel... I'll wait in the lobby for you this time ok? 11:00 PM
+60146330243: I can nt come to meet u again 11:00 PM
Me: what do you want to do then? I really don't want this deal to go through 11:02 PM
Me: I don't want this deal to fall through 11:03 PM
Me: Do you want to meet later in the week? I'll be staying for 6 days 11:06 PM
Me: So where's a good place to eat around here 11:44 PM
Me: Are there any strip clubs around here 11:47 PM
Me: got some singles to kill if you know what i mean 11:47 PM
Me: why so sour... it was an honest mistake 11:51 PM
Me: morning sunshine, want to get some breakfast? 2:15 PM
+60146330243: Yes can u come n suck my anus tht wil b gud 4 brakefast 2:19 PM
Me: ok, where do you want to meet? 2:20 PM
Me: so mr. scammer, how does it feel? 2:24 PM
Me: sorry, i mean David 2:25 PM
Me: Did you ever really believe I was there? That I would come to malaysia 2:28 PM
Me: I have to admit, I liked the "Yo moma bin fukken" part, that was a real classy 2:29 PM
Me: awww be a good sport, you have to at least appreciate the joke a little! 2:33 PM
+60146330243: Ok nw u have to go ur work 2:36 PM
Me: ah but that is no fun. And here I was really enjoying myself 2:37 PM
Me: do you want a cookie? Will that make you feel better? 2:40 PM

Replace two images with links to fix blowout - Branwen
BUNGLE
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL that was really good, I laughed out loud!
Lohotronich
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff!
How much have you paid for SMS to Malaysia in total?

FOOL YOU WILL DIE POOR A MAN.I AM OKAY AND COMFORTABLE WERE I AM NOW ENJOYING MY MONEY WITH MY LOVELY PARTNER. (Ms R0se J0nes)
You must be idiot and very stupid am not interested on your registry again dont send the money anymore (K0f1 G0dw1n)
Мay God bless you for being so honest with us. (B@n R1chards)
CrazyJester
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

not a cent haha. If you use google voice texting is free.... AND you don't need to reveal your own phone number or anything. It's awesome
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Didn't know that google voice info. I am going to use it on my next VLad. I'll tell her I'm deaf and use your suggestion. Thanks Laughing

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
CrazyJester
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yea I just threw the deaf part in there so I could more conveniently jerk his chain around when bringing from place to place. Makes for a better wild goose chase. You can also just use google voice to forward to your own phone if necessary... doesn't even show them your number and you can block them later.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic