SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Law duties - time to travel

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scam-dum-doo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everyone,

I've recently been baiting a barrister in China. He enjoys calling himself Barrister L@ry G0ld. Well, if he's worth his gold, he'll do a little leg work before receiving his payout. Here's what I've got:

Quote:
Hello,

I'm Dr. John Fisher... ed. T.H.Turner (London, 1855), Coll. No. *VIII, II, 263-272. 10) - Erasmus, Ep., I, 415, I'm 51yrs Old. I'm one of those that took part in the Compensation in awards many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $18,000 while in the London, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to the Compensation and lottery company with all my compensation documents, And I was directed to meet Mr. L@ry G0ld, who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD AUTHORITY and a Human Rights Activist (Lawyer), and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I'm the most happiest man on earth because I have received my compensation funds amounteing to $750,000 Moreover, Mr. L@ry G0ld, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email as one of the scam victims, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Mr. L@ry G0ld

You have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD AUTHORITY

Name : Mr. L@ry G0ld (Barrister)
Email: x

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Mr. L@ry G0ld was just $350 USD for the paper works, take note of that.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Well, your typical compensation fund scam... So I straight bait him up to this point where I get some bank account information which Mr. G0ld believes I will use to send him $2,460. However, I promptly submit all information to Alan. Now there's trouble....

Quote:
I'll submit a request to transfer funds into your bank's account as quickly as possible. Yet knowing it's the end of our semester and being that it's the end of our work-week, it may take up to two weeks before the money arrives. However, being the diligent person I am, I'll try to pressure finances into placing a higher priority on the money transfer.

Talk with you later,

M0w L3$ta

Let's see what happens....

Quote:
China Citic Bank
International Banking Division
5-7/F, Zhongxin Mansion ,
Zhongxin Chengshi Plaza,
No 1093, Shenn, Shenzhen,
P.R China

Dear customer,

Sir,

We received your message, but our advise for you is that you truly have to treat this matter as urgent because our financial law here is very strict and the financial action task force here do not permit keeping huge deposit in a dormant account for long, so you need to act fast

Thanks for Banking with us.

Yours faithfully,
-x-
Fund manager
China Citic Bank

Looks like his bank is pressuring me to hurry up the transfer...

This simply isn't looking good for our friend Mr. L3$tor...
Quote:
I know I know....

I'm already shifting paperwork in our finance offices, which is practically illegal. I've already yelled at a few employees, and I'm almost on the verge of shooting someone. I'm doing all I can on my end, I just hope it arrives in time.

M0w L3$tor

Perhaps now they'll be less nagging?

Quote:
Dear M0w L3$tor

You should note that the bank advised your office that keeping such huge deposit without the complete legal framework and in a dormant account may result in termination of our payment file, because its strictly against the Chinese financial law as a communist state, so I suggest you step into action and source for fund from any quick means and ensure he complete his clearance immediately to avoid any hitch in his fund transfer

Sincerely yours,
Barrister L@ry G0ld.

Looks as if Mr. G0ld found out about our money issues. This can't be good for Mr. L3$tor!

Quote:
I already told you! I'm trying as hard as I can to place priority on this transfer. I'm aware my compensation payment can be lost and that's why I'm basically ripping off heads in finance. It's all I can do at this point, and I'm doing it as best as I can!!

Desperate and angry, Mr. L3$tor realizes there's a work-around...

Quote:
Mr. G0ld,

I may need your legal matters once more regarding this issue. Seeing as we're dealing with a financial institution, I've got a feeling they're going to take our money and run. I need you to launch a legal counterattack freezing the funds of my compensation account where legally the bank cannot seize my money. If that means you submit a subpoena, a warrant, or a right of beneficiary, do it! I need to make sure that money isn't labeled as void and transfered.

M0w L3$tor

Let's see how talented Barrister G0ld happens to be...

Alright, here's what I'm looking at doing... Although these guys are notorious for being lazy (which they've already demonstrated), the one's I've caught seem to be less aware about scam-baiting. The guy has already called my voice-mail well over 8 times spending on average about 1:12 seconds speaking to the recording machine. He's made a few hiccups in regards to mixing up scams (actually thinking I won the lottery at one point). In addition, whenever he writes an email, the bank isn't too far behind (crew operation).

These guys seem to be fairly new and willing to experiment.

Here's what I've got planned so far:

1. Transfer fails due to country being black-listing. Mr. G0ld will have to fill out some forms.
2. Transfer fails due to improper bank account information. Perhaps more account information?
3. Since wiring the money failed, we'll send it by Western Union. The transfer is sent to the wrong person and retrieved by another phantom scammer in China.
4. I hire a private courier to deliver the money. Except, the courier refuses to take the money to Mr. G0ld. Mr. G0ld has to come get the money from the courier. The courier never shows
5. I come personally, except I'm arrested at the airport for smuggling cigarettes.

Yeah, I'm thinking way ahead. Yet there's always flexibility to switch things up a bit, especially if Mr. G0ld finds a way to freeze my accounts. Twisted Evil

YES! I can use help. P/M me if you want a piece of this ripe apple, he's just begging to be picked.

x6 Closed lad accounts
Canada Benin United Kingdom China Thailand United States
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype NameICQ Number
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You think crew operation?
Have you checked the ip addresses to see if it isn't just the one lad playing two parts? It'll make a difference to how you play the two characters off of each other. You stand more chance of a dolla chop if it is different lads.

You look almost to be at the point where you can introduce another character at your end, either a legal adviser or an assistant while you go away for a couple of weeks holiday.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
scam-dum-doo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They seem to be working from the same location, so the IPs are the same. However, I've received phone-calls from individuals with different voices (quite distinct, not morphing or faking).

I was considering a dolla chop, yet I'm in a mood to waste some of their money.

Yes, I'm about to introduce some new characters very soon, that's why I was looking for some assistance.

x6 Closed lad accounts
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype NameICQ Number
scam-dum-doo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone up for being d1r3ctor of f1n@nce at a local institution?

x6 Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic