SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr Gomer is a scam.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my loan lads was disappointed when Mr Gomer chopped his dollar:

Quote:
Hello Duncan,

You have fallen a victim of the internet scam.

You sent money to the wrong person. Mr Gomer was droving from my company reasons because of his Bad attitude. Now he has repeated himseld again by calling me names. I will be after him now with the help of my attorney.

To show you that he is a scam, do watch after him and see if Mr Gomer can get you the loan since you have send the payment of $100 to him.

I will preffer you to go and send the request $200 today into Mr Daniel Benny details so that i can send you the loan today.This loan has already been arrange for transfer, you just need to go and withdraw your $100 from the western union money transfer office and add another $100 to make it $200 so that you can get your loan from a genium source which is direct from my firm.

Mr Gomer is a scam i will get him arrested today with the help of my attroney. Just wait and to get the result of what i mean.

Regards

Now to tighten the screw..............

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hehe, nice one. I see lots of mental torture in store for this one Wink

Mr Gomer eats attorneys for breakfast! Twisted Evil

(He tells me they taste like chicken...)

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SURELY if he can get Mr Gomer arrested then he can just take the $100 you sent to that charming man and now just wait for the loan to roll in. No need to pay any extra whatsoever...

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@technomancer- ahem. Wink
Fortunately the barrister Stnly Wshington didn´t take offense at your faux pas and confirms that while there is a similarity in taste to chicken, he finds attornies taste of purest Pata Negra ham.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhhh.... How I love the dollar chop. Makes your lad all bright eyed and bushie tailed. The legend of G0m3r will never die. Laughing

Don't forget to get your taunts in to the scammer from a separate G0m3r email address. Ya know, email him, "thanks for the maga... blah blah." The replies from those taunts are always precious. Wink

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@psychicbait
oops, sorry. I'm vegetarian though, so my ignorance of the taste of chicken is my defence here Wink

@writeon
I still think you should go with Mr Gomer's services actually. I mean he is offering it at half price. Gotta shop around for the best deal in times of recession Very Happy

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic