SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

One Day Back at Baiting and I got a Bite

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dick Stulsampl
Master Baiter

Location: Life of a 419 scammer...loathe it or ignore it, you can't like it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In response to a 419 letter, I sent the below:

Dear Sir/Madam:

I received the below message to my e-mail account. Because the sum seems so large I wanted to contact you first to confirm that Mrs. Tina Addo is a legitimate person who works for your corporation in a legitimate capacity. Can you please confirm that this is legitimate, safe, and confidential? If so I will promptly confirm that all modalities are taken care of.

Thank you

Mr. Migo N. Nadz
President
Albus Liquidus, Inc.

Attention: Beneficiary (ATM Visa Card)

In respect to your fund with the Security Department, International Commercial Bank (ICB BANK GROUP). A meeting was held last weekend as to the problem surrounding the Remittance of your fund and after all deliberation the Panel Agreement to load your fund into a worldwide accessible ATM Visa Card.

We have waited for you to get in contact with us for your ATM Visa Card loaded with the total sum of $1,000.000.00. (One Million US Dollars)Which you can withdraw your Money at any ATM Machine Worldwide; Hence we deposited it with Courier Delivery Company here in Ghana under Equity Insurance Coverage.

Note that we have already paid for the Delivery Charges and Insurance Clearance but they did not allow us to pay for the Security Keeping Fee because they don't know when you will be contacting them, the Security Keeping Fee is $60. All that you need to do is to contact them and pay the security keeping fee so that they will dispatch your package to your address without delay. Contact the Director General:
DR.CLEMENT OBED (FedEx Courier Company)
C 913/3, Crescent Rd. North Ridge,
Box 207, Greater Accra.
Phone: +23322403381
E-mail: [email protected]
Please make sure you send your First Name, Last Name, Telephone Number and Delivery address. Indicate this code {I.C.B.G.H}at your email subject so that they will know you as rightful owner.
Have a Great Day.

Mrs.Tina Addo.
ATM Visa Card Department
International Commercial Bank Ghana.

Attention: Mr. Migo N. Nadz.

We have just received your email send to this Department in confirming the Legitimate of the Message received on 22nd of April, 2010 regarding your worldwide accessible ATM Visa Card. A meeting was held last weekend as to the problem surrounding the Remittance of your fund and after all deliberation the Panel Agreement to load your fund into a worldwide accessible ATM Visa Card. Now, your ATM Visa Card was deposited under Equity Insurance Coverage for safe keeping and for Security Purpose.

We have attached a scan copy of your ATM Visa Card with this email. You should go through the attached file and preview the Scan copy of your ATM VISA CARD which we send to you for your perusal. Mrs. Tina Addo is a Legitimate Person who works for our CORPORATION OFFICE as Attends in our Customer Care Department of FedEx Courier Shipping Company Accra-Ghana.

You are required to pay the Security Keeping fee of your ATM Visa Card of $60 to enable us sign the release Order and the dispatch your ATM Visa Card to your address we are yet to confirm to us. You will be having access to make a Withdrawal from any ATM Machine Worldwide. Be informed that the Limit per daily withdrawal is the sum of US$5,000.00 and we will be delivering the Pin code to this accessible ATM Visa Card to you once we received the Security Keeping fee of $60.

Note that we have already paid for the Delivery Charges and Insurance Clearance but they did not allow us to pay for the Security Keeping Fee because they don't know when you will be contacting them, the Security Keeping Fee is $60. All that you need to do is to contact them and pay the security keeping fee so that they will dispatch your package to your address without delay.

DR.CLEMENT OBED (FedEx Courier Shipping Company)
Box 207, Greater Accra.
Phone: +23322403381

What can I say? This just seems too good to be true! How was I selected to receive these funds? I can't say "no" to it of course, but I feel so blessed.

I am president of a small research lab in Nutley, NJ. We are developing a high protein replacement meal for malnourished adult thespians. Initial tests show that Albus Liquidus, our yogurt-type product, offers much promise to nourish and revitalize. While the standard protein replacement has been injections into certain body openings, we found the an oral delivery is the best manner. But, we had almost drained our funding so your news comes at a great time!

I am pleased that Ms. Addo is legitimate and please thank her for contacting me. I would like the card sent to me at the address below. Please deduct the $60 from the ATM card to pay the fee and please also deduct another $500 and give to Ms. Addo with my compliments for choosing me to receive this gift. Perhaps she can buy herself something nice such as a pearl necklace. I might even be able to personally arrange a delivery of our Albus Liquidus to her - she will find it most enjoyable.

You did mention that the withdrawl is limited to $5000 per day. Is there any modality to increase this limit? While we certainly don't want to engage in early withdrawl, our company could certainly invest more than $5000 per day in the packaging and marketing of Albus Liquidus. Perhaps if the ATM card is issued to our corporation instead of me personally, the corporation could have a higher daily limit? If so, I can put you in touch with our Chief Financial Officer Pinky Oneeye. She can supply you all our corporate formation documents and account information.

Thank you again for this wonderful news!

Mr. Migo N. Nadz
President
Albus Liquidus, Inc.
69 Hummerton Road
Nutley, NJ 07110

Sir,

The Card cannot be tempered by any Individual or Group of Person because your ATM Visa Card was Raised, Credited, Endorsed and Dated in the Full amount of your Contract Sum. It’s only you as the Beneficiary will have access to it for security purpose.

And besides that, your ATM Visa Card was deposited under Equity Insurance Coverage for safe keeping. You only have to send the Cost of the Security Keeping Fee to enable us sign all the release order Documents with this Security Firm and then have your ATM Visa Card dispatch to your Address. You should take this information and use it to send the cost of the Security Keeping Fee of $60 Via Western Union and then give us the Payment slip via email attachment.

Receiver’s Name: Bideke Elijah
Receiver’s Location: Accra-Ghana
Test Question: To Where
Test Answer: Ghana
Amount Required: $60

Make payable via Western Union on time and Re-confirm to us your Mailing address/House or Office Address to avoid wrong delivery of your ATM Visa Card. Kindly preview the attachment.

We are waiting,

Have a Great Day.
Dr. Clement Obed (FedEx Courier Company)

Box 207, Greater Accra.

Phone: +233-22403381.

OK - I have an idea then:

Dear Dr. Obed:

I think I understand - you can't access the ATM card so as to pay the $60 from it or to give Ms. Addo the $500? That is a shame. If I send $560 by Western Union, can you make sure that Ms. Addo receives the $500? Like I said, I really appreciate her selecting me for this most generous gift.

My address is below my name (signature block below). I will have our Chief Financial Officer BJ Lodz take care of the payment.

How can I give you the payment sheet? Should I mail it or DHL it? Either way, I need your address.

Finally, you asked me to preview an attachment but there was nothing attached! Please reattach the attachment so that it is attached and then I shall preview the attachment.

Thank you again.

Mr. Migo N. Nadz
President
Albus Liquidus, Inc.
69 Hummerton Road
Nutley, NJ 07110

---------------------

I plan to keep changing the CFO name in each communication. Will keep you updated.

Attention: Mr. Migo N. Nadz.

Good and fine if you want to send Money to Mrs. Tina Addo. Any Money you send will be given to her because she is in Position of Our Registrations Office and any Money coming into this Company has to pass through her Office for recording purpose. But before sending Money to her, you have to inform her and after sending the fee including her Gift, you give us the Payment Sheet (Slip) through email attachment and also send her a copy of it for security purpose.

We have noted your Address. You don’t have to mail the payment Sheet by DHL; you only have to send it to us through email attachment.
You should take this information and use it to send the cost of the Security Keeping Fee of $60 including the Gift for Mrs. Tina Addo $500 which totally becomes $560 Via Western Union and then give us the Payment slip via email attachment.

Receiver’s Name: Bideke Elijah
Receiver’s Location: Accra-Ghana
Test Question: To Where
Test Answer: Ghana

Make payable via Western Union on time and Re-confirm to us your Mailing address/House or Office Address and your Direct Telephone Number to avoid wrong delivery of your ATM Visa Card.

Kindly preview the attachment.

We are waiting,

Have a Great Day.
Dr. Clement Obed (FedEx Courier Company)
Box 207, Greater Accra.
Phone: +233-22403381.

(he merely reattached the piss poor fake Visa card photo). I respond with appropriate gratitude for his being willing to take the extra $500 for the nice Ms. Addo:

Dear Dr. Obed:

Thank you - I appreciate your honesty and integrity in confirming that Ms. Addo will receive the $500 gift for her. I believe in karma - and she did did a very nice thing for me when she selected me for this fortune, so karma dictates that she receive her just rewards.

Please let me have her address so that I can have our Head of Product Development Jack U. Hoffer provide Ms. Addo a complimentary wad of our Albus Liquidus. The supply is limited due to the demand - the market's throats are deep. But I believe Ms. Addo deserves a token of my gratitude - a load of Albus Liquidus and maybe a facial at the spa. We are starting a new ad campaign so Ms. Addo would receive some of the first pulled batches. Attached is a mock-up of the proposed new line created by Jimmy Jism in our S&M (Sales and Marketing) department. Of course the final product will flow more evenly - like cream over a vixen's lips. But this is basically what I intend for Ms. Addo ...... and the $500 of course.

Unfortunately, here in New Jersey it is Saturday and Western Union stores are closed for the Sabbath (state law imposed upon barristers, lottery vendors, grifters, and telegram offices). However, first thing Monday morning, I will have our CFO Ayman S. Sach send a Western Union payment in the amount of $560 to: Bideke Elijah and will, as requested by you scan in a copy of the payment slip.

Thank you again for all your help. May you and all yours bathe in Albus Liquidus.

Mr. Migo N. Nadz
President
Albus Liquidus, Inc.
69 Hummerton Road
Nutley, NJ 07110

I attach a photo of the Sales' mock-up of our product Albus Liquidus (white fluid in latin). No way would he believe this....will he?
Laughing

"I blame my self for showing you my nude picz. You betrayed the love, care and trust i ve in you. The worst of it all is that you mailed telling me that you ve attached the Western Union pay slip, while you didn't". Suzy Marks**
"How can you addresse a woman with my intergritty as bitch, I donot need your assistance again, Please let me be." Lady Mariam***
"My last daughter is very fund of you. I told her about you because her is just like a handbag to me." Juliana Jones
Dick Stulsampl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My stupid fish is about to get some bad news:

Dear Mr. Obed:

I have some bad news. When our Finance runner went to the Western Union office to make the payment, he was warned that this appeared to be some sort of a scam. As such he returned to the office without making payment.

Can you please confirm for me that this is a not a scam but a legitimate attempt to get me millions of dollars.

Thank you

Mr. Migo N. Nadz
President
Albus Liquidus, Inc.
69 Hummerton Road
Nutley, NJ 07110

________

Where did the dear doctor learn his bedside manner?

Don’t be stupid....

Did the Documents you received carry the sign of Scam? Well I have nothing else to give you than to tell you that this is not fraudulent act. Go ahead and send this fee so that we can be able to dispatch your ATM Visa Card to you.

Go and send this Money and then give us the Payment Slip.

Regards,

Dr. Clement Obed.

Now he pissed me off!

Dear Dr. Obed:

First of all...I did not say it was a scam. The Western Union office warned us. It was our Finance courier that came back without making the payment. In fact, if you re-read my message I am asking you to help me prove it is not a scam so that our CFO will pay the money to you.

Second, don't you dare call me stupid. I have worked my butt off to establish this company and become its current corporate President. Stupid people do not rely upon hard work and integrity to succeed.

As I told you in my initial response, I am quite wealthy and do not need the money. The funds were to be used to assist my company in further research and marketing of its product. I was even going to see if you and the people you represent wanted to invest in the company. However, since you appear to prefer insulting me I will not send you the money and you can find someone else to insult.

I apologize to Ms. Addo for you deciding to be rude and insulting. This will prevent me from sending her the $500. If she decides to reach out to me personally, I will still do what I can to recognize her efforts.

Otherwise, I wish you a good day sir and suggest you not insult future business partners.

--

Mr. Migo N. Nadz
President
Albus Liquidus, Inc.
69 Hummerton Road
Nutley, NJ 07110
------------------------
Will he be nice again or call me names?

We are sorry for any incontinence Shocked we must have cost to you. We have concluded everything arrangement here to deliver your ATM Visa Card to you, the only what is holding your Card not to be delivered until now is the Security Keeping fee of your ATM Visa Card because it has to pay to the Security Department before the Card will be release and then dispatch to you.

You should kindly give us your Direct Telephone Number so that we can be able to reach you and talk to you in person and also give you more details. If the Western Union did not accept the Money, you should try another Branch and let them know that what you are transaction is genuine.

As soon as we are able to receive this fee, everything will be put in place and we are going to give you the Tracking Number of the delivering Parcel and within the period of 48/72 hours, the Parcel will reach to your Doorstep then you can make your withdrawal.

Hurry up and send this required fee $60.

Regards,

Dr. Clement Obed.

No exactly begging for foregiveness....I am still offended and per his first sentence it appears because of him I must wear adult diapers.

Dear Dr. Obed:

Perhaps I was not clear in my last communication. I do not take kindly to strangers insulting me. You act as if you are my friend and I even share with you an early draft of our company's marketing campaign......in exchange you call me stupid.

I am very wealthy. One does not create a product like Albus Liquidus without having a lot of seed. We have orders for gallons, pints and mouthfuls of our product from all areas of the country including West Hollywood and the Castro District. We have been very successful in feeding malnourished adult thespians. In return, I have made a lot of money. Your offer means little to me.

As I said, I do not engage in business transactions with people who insult me. I still plan on getting Ms. Addo her $500 and full load of Albus Liquidus. But I will pass on your offer.

Please have Ms. Addos contact me so that I can arrange to get her the money.

Mr. Migo N. Nadz
President
Albus Liquidus, Inc.
69 Hummerton Road
Nutley, NJ 07110

"I blame my self for showing you my nude picz. You betrayed the love, care and trust i ve in you. The worst of it all is that you mailed telling me that you ve attached the Western Union pay slip, while you didn't". Suzy Marks**
"How can you addresse a woman with my intergritty as bitch, I donot need your assistance again, Please let me be." Lady Mariam***
"My last daughter is very fund of you. I told her about you because her is just like a handbag to me." Juliana Jones
AngryBalloon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

>> We are sorry for any incontinence we must have cost to you

ROFL!! That's gotta go in your sig!! Classic.

Closed lad accounts
Dick Stulsampl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a nice lad

No one has ever insulted you. I';s because you are not complying with us that was why I have used that word but if that offends you, I am sorry.

Regards,

Dr. Clement Obed.

OK...I am convinced.

Dear Mr. Obed:

I honestly do not know how anyone can make the statement "don't be stupid" and not realize that such a statement is very insulting. However, I do not know you and will believe what you say. As such, I accept your apology for being rude, ignorant and insensative. Please accept these words of advice as a generous gift to you to learn from, build upon and become less of a colonplunger.....do not call people stupid.

So now that this sad part of our relationship is in our past, let's speak of happier things. I will send you the $560. That is $60 for the ATM card fee and $500 for Ms. Addo. In addition I have arranged for you and Ms. Addo to each receive one dripping load of Albus Liquidus. In addition you will each receive a FREE Albus Liquidus shirt (copy attached).

I need an address to send you and Ms. Addo the money, the Albus Liquidus and the shirt. Please send me your address and I will DHL the money, protein drink and shirt overnight to you. That way we don't have to worry about those idiots at Western Union (and I don't need to be jerked off by the company's Head of Finance Testy Balz). Please send me your adress ASAP and I can get the money (two envelopes of cash) and the products out overnight delivery.

Thank you again and I am happy we are friends again.

Mr. Migo N. Nadz
President
Albus Liquidus, Inc.
69 Hummerton Road
Nutley, NJ 07110

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic