SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Interpol (recovery) bait - now with dolla chop!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a look and realized I've been with this guy for 5 months now. Time to post up how it's been going. He's definitely given me some laughs... but perhaps he changes to a different scammer half way through, as he changes to a gmail address and says the previous guy was a scammer Laughing

PS: assume, unless otherwise stated, that he sent his replies in duplicate, every time, about 10 minutes apart Laughing

Quote:
INTERNATIONALPOLICE
(INTERPOL)

RC-32657, HEATTHROW INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT COMMAND,
BENIN REPUBLIC EMAIL:
[email protected]
PHONE:. +229-9338-6325 +229-9338-6325

ATTENTIO

I wish to draw your attention once more agine to your outstanding Compensation payment of $1,500,000.00 that is presently lying in our office here, It is very unfortunate that you failed to realize the best solution of tackling your outstanding payment matters like I have advised you otherwise, by now every of your outstanding payments would have been over because the whole process has boiled-down to out duty and without the Fee of $480 you can't make any head-way in receiving your compensation funds.

I remembered advising you to suspend every other payment transactions you are having and give us your full attention and We will help you to Get your fund of $1,500,000.00 for delivery to your home so that you can have enough to comfortably finance other project you have at hand but you choosed to be carried away. Meanwhile, yesterday, we got a notice of deadline from our office here where your compensation of $1,500,00.00 is deposited so you are advised in your best interest to come forward for the collection of these before the office writes-it- off. So if you are ready you can call me on Tele Number: +229 9338-6325 +229 9893-0803.

You are further advised to go ahead and send the fee of $680 as directed so that we can despatch the original hard copy of your Confirmable fund to your designated address so that you can deposit and Cash your fund from our agent before the Validity of the fund expires otherwise, you are advised to come to our office here in African with your valid identifications and collect the fund without payment of any charges.
I am looking forward to hearing positively from you soonest.

This is to acknowledged the receipt of your previous mail message with the informations enclosed. The arrangment is that you will pay the delivery charges at the cost of $680usd and they will handle the shipment direct to your given address within 48 hours upon receipt of the payment.

He further assured me that your fund will get to your address without any delay despite you pay the delivery charges. The only thing they required is the shipping fee of $680usd which you are expected to pay immediately you receive this message.

AND YOU HAVE TO SEND THE MONEY WITH THE NAME OF OUR AGENT ON THE INFORMATION BELOW THROUGH ANY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENCY OR MONEY GRAM .

RECEIVERS :NANA CHINEDU
CITY : COTONOU
POSTAL CODE; 00229
TEST QUESTION : IN GOD ?
TEST ANSWER : WE TRUST
AMOUT : $680usd
MTCN..................

DO NOT FORGET TO SEND TO US THE PAYMENT INFORMATION IMMIDIATELY YOU HAVE SEND THE MONEY.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS
INTERPOL REGIONAL OFFICE BENIN
OFFICE IN CHARGE; SUPP. MOHAMMED BELLO

Quote:
Dear Officer Bello,
I look forward to hearing from you. I was not aware I was under investigation by Interpol - please, I have not done anything wrong.

He resent the initial email. No details for you, naughty scammer. So I resent my reply, word for word, just like him.

So he sent his format. Again. Word for word. *sigh* Justine tries to elicit a different response.
Quote:
Dear SIr,

I don't have $1,500,000 to pay you, how am I supposed to get that sort of money?

Quote:
I wish to draw your attention once more Again to your outstanding Compensation ok as for now i will like you to know that we interpol can help you with sum of the fee so that you have your fund to your giveing address in next two days comming, do you know what to do right now go and send the sum of $680usd so that we can help you with the other onece then when our agent will be in your giveing addres then you have to give him the other money we help you out that is only what we can do it for now . send the fee wityh the information beolw immedaitely you get this mail

So they will help me with part of the fees and now I only have to pay $680? Perfect! Except… it was only $480 in the initial email. Oh dear.
Quote:
Dear Officer Bello,
$680 is quite a lot at this time of year. I can send you $300 right now, is this acceptable?

Quote:
WE RECEIVER YOUR MAIL AS YOU SAID THAT YOU CAN COME UP WITH THE SUM OF $300USD, SO THAT WE INERTPOL Laughing WILL HELP YOU WITH THE OTHER ONE THEN GO AND SEND THE $300USD IMMEDAITLEY YOU GET THIS MAIL WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION , SO USE THE NAME BELOW AND SEND THE FEE . SO THAT OUR AGNT WILL LIVE HERE TODAY

Justine let him stew for a few days...
Quote:
WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT INFORMATION SO THAT OUR AGENT WILL LIVE HERE BY TOMORROW .

Rinse and repeat:
Quote:
Dear Officer Bello,
I have not heard from you. Is $300 ok becuase i really can't get the whole $680 right now ok thanks Justine

I forwarded on another recovery format to him, just to see if he would jump up and down proclaiming about scammers...
Quote:
Hello Officer Bello,
I just received this email from another member of your task force, do I have to send him money as well? Please get in touch as soon as possible, call me on xxxxxxxx and please leave a message about what is going on if I don't answer, I might be out buying Christmas presents.

Result!
Quote:
WE RECEIVER YOUR MAIL AND I AM VERY HAPPY AS YOU TOLD ME WHAT IS HAPPAING SO I WILL LIKE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THOSE OUR MEMBER THAT SNT YOU THE EMAIL ARE THE PEOPLE THAT WE HAVE SACK IN OUR OFFICE SO PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THEM AGAIN BECAUSE WE ARE LOOK FOR THOSE OUR MEMBER IN OUR COUNTRY TO BE CUT BECAUSE THEY ARE USING OUR LOGO IN THE NAME OF INTERNATIONAL POLICE TO CONFUSE AND COLLECT MONEY FROM YOU .
MOREOVER,I WILL PERSONALY ADVISE YOU THAT THOSE PEOPLE WHO USES OUR LOGO IN THE NAME OF INTERNATIONAL POLICE TO CONVINCE YOU WILL BE APPREHENDED AFTER YOU HAVE SEND THE MONEY AND HAVE YOUR FUND DELIVERED TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS.
NOW GO AHEAD AND SEND THE $300USD THAT YOU HAVE TODAY RIGHT NOW FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY OF YOUR FUND HERE WITH US PERHAPS HERE IS OUR CODE OF CONDUCT WHICH YOU WILL USE TO CONTACT US THEN DONT CONTACT ANY EMAIL WITHOUT THIS CODE THIS IS THE CODE

( INTERPOL ONLINE 380380 )

NOTE THAT BECAUSE OF THIS INCIDENT WE COULD NOT COMMENCE WITH YOUR DELIVERY BUT AS SOON AS YOU SEND IT TODAY WE WILL CONTINUE WITH YOUR DELIVERY BY OUR AGENT HERE.

He left a message on the K7 number. Only 30 seconds long though, nothing special.

Then he resent the above email three more times over the next week, whilst I ignored him to let him stew something special for me.
I have something special for him!
Quote:
Hello Officer Bello,
I got my brother to send you the full amount, $680 and I will pay him back later when I have my money. I have attached the receipt that the lady at the office gave me. She told me you could check it which I did not know. I really look forward to hearing how you are going to help me get my payment now.

Attached a beautiful WU receipt, care of Deuzer.
Quote:
Hello again Officer Bello,
I just woke up in the middle of the night and remembered that I had not told you Martin's details. As he made the payment I thought it best for you to have his details if anything goes wrong. So here they are.

Quote:
I M HEREBY WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT THE MONEY YOU SEND CAN NOT BE PICK UP THIS MORNING I WENT TO THE WESTERN UNION TO PICK UP THE MONEY AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THE MONEY IS ONHOLD THAT WESTERN UNION IN YOUR COUNTRY KEPT IT ONHOLD NOW WITHOUT THE FEE BEEN RECEIVE HERE IN MY OFFICE WE COULD NOT BE ABLE TO COMMENCE WITH YOUR DELIVERY
MOREOVER,I WILL ADVISE YOU TO GO BACK TO THE WESTERN UNION YOURSELF LET THEM GIVE YOU THE MONEY BACK THEN YOU GO TO ANOTHER WESTERN UNION SHOP AROUND YOU AND RESEND IT IMMEDIATELY TODAY PLEASE DONT FAIL TO RESEND IT THIS MORNING BECAUSE THIS IS EXACTELY WHAT IS HOLDING THIS DELIVERY OF YOUR FUNDTHEN AS SOON AS YOU HAVE RESEND IT YOU SEND THE MTCN TO US IMMEDIATELY THIS WILL ENABLE OUR AGENT DEPART OUR COUNTRY FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY OF YOUR FUND TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS.
ONCE AGAIN I WARND YOU GO TO THE WESTERN UNION YOURSELF DONT SEND ANYBODY COLLECT THE MONEY BACK AND GO TO ANOTHER WESTERN UNION THERE AND RESEND IT AGAIN NOTE THAT IMMEDIATELY WE RECEIVE THE FEE DEPENCE ON THE DAY YOUR FUND WILL ARRIVE YOUR HOME ADDRESS.

I have no idea what he’s talking about... on hold? Wtf? Anyway...
Quote:
Dear Officer Bello,
I don't understand what you're talking about. I just checked online and the status is "Ready for Pickup" so why don't you go and get it? Please, my friend Martin made the payment so maybe you should just email him if there is something wrong. His email is [email protected].
Please get this done soon so I can get my payment, I really need it before Christmas.

So he sent the above to Justine with “Attn Martin” as the subject Laughing

Quote:
You wrote Attention Martin in the message but you sent it to me, martins email address is [email protected]

He never did email Martin.

Quote:
Dear Mr Bello, Did you receive the money I sent you???

Quote:
I HAVE RECEIVER YOUR EMAIL AS YOU SAID THATB YOU HAVE SENT MONEY TO US BUT WHO DID YOU GIVE THE MTCN NUMBER SO PLEASE TRY AND KNOW ARE YOU TOLKING TO SO THAT YOUR FUND WILL BE DEKLIVER TO YOUR HOME ADRRESS CAN YOU TELL MER WHO YOU SENT THE MONEY TO SIO THAT I WILL KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO RIGHT OR ARE TRY TO LET US KNOW THAT KNOW THAT YOU HAVE SEND THE FEE WHICH IS HOLDING YOUR FUND NOT TO BE DELIVER TO YOU PLEASE IF YOU HAVE SEND TO ANY ONE IS NOT US WE ARE TRY TO LET YIOU KNOW THAT WE ALSO GIVE YOU THE NEXT 72HOURS SO THAT YOU WILL SEND THE FEE WITH THE INFORMATION WHICH WE HAVE GIVE SO THAT YOUR FUND WILL BE IN YOUR HOME IN NEXT 48 HOURS THAT IS ONLY WE INTERPOL HAVE TO LET YOU KNOA AT THIS TIME WE HAVE GIVE YOU ALONG TIME SO THAT YOU TRY YOUR BEST TO COME UP WITH THE FEE WHICH WE NEED FROM YOU NOW TRY AND SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO SO THAT YOUR FUND WILL BE DELIVER TO YOU OK !
ONCE AGAIN I WARND YOU GO TO THE WESTERN UNION YOURSELF DONT SEND ANYBODY COLLECT THE MONEY BACK AND GO TO ANOTHER WESTERN UNION THERE AND RESEND IT AGAIN NOTE THAT IMMEDIATELY WE RECEIVE THE FEE DEPENCE ON THE DAY YOUR FUND WILL ARRIVE YOUR HOME ADDRESS.

Then I think he passed me onto a third lad (the second one occurred somewhere in the exchanges above, I assume – the receiver name for the WU payment changed) because I ignored him as he sent the same email (the one above) daily for a week or so.
Back to the first script! With a new receiver!
Quote:
I wish to draw your attention once more to your outstanding Compensation payment of $1,600,000.00 that is presently lying in our office here, It is very unfortunate that you failed to realize the best solution of tackling your outstanding payment matters like I have advised you otherwise, by now every of your outstanding payments would have been over because the whole process has boiled-down to out duty and without the Fee of $480 you can't make any head-way in receiving your compensation funds.

I remembered advising you to suspend every other payment transactions you are having and give us your full attention and We will help you to Get your fund of $1,600,000.00 for delivery to your home so that you can have enough to comfortably finance other project you have at hand but you choosed to be carried away. Meanwhile, yesterday, we got a notice of deadline from our office here where your compensation of $1,600,00.00 is deposited so you are advised in your best interest to come forward for the collection of these before the office writes-it- off. So if you are ready you can call me on Tele Number+229-9973-7181.

You are further advised to go ahead and send the fee of $480 as directed so that we can despatch the original hard copy of your Confirmable fund to your designated address so that you can deposit and Cash your fund from our agent before the Validity of the fund expires otherwise, you are advised to come to our office here in African with your valid identifications and collect the fund without payment of any charges.
I am looking forward to hearing positively from you soonest.
This is to acknowledged the receipt of your previous mail message with the informations enclosed. The arrangment is that you will pay the delivery charges at the cost of $480usd and they will handle the shipment direct to your given address within 48 hours upon receipt of the payment.
He further assured me that your fund will get to your address without any delay despite you pay the delivery charges. The only thing they required is the shipping fee of $480usd which you are expected to pay immediately you receive this message.
YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS
YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER
AND YOU HAVE TO SEND THE MONEY WITH THE NAME OF OUR AGENT ON THE INFORMATION BELOW THROUGH ANY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENCY OR MONEY GRAM .
RECEIVERS :STEPHEN IGWEZE
CITY : COTONOU
POSTAL CODE; 00229
TEST QUESTION :WHEN
TEST ANSWER :NOW
AMOUT : $480usd
MTCN ; (............)
Sender Name ; (.............)

*ignore*

But then!

Quote:
ATTENTION: JUSTINE CREACH
I wish to draw your attention once more This is Mr the new INTERPOL REGIONAL OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC OFFICER IN CHARGE , as i step in the office i was told about your fund which was here in our custody to be delivered to you which the Ex Officer did not do his job so right now he was jailed for all his act and i also find your file that contains infortions about your fund and that make me kwno that your are the real owner of the fund and the amount that was in the fund was 1.6usd and it waitting to be delivered to you as soon as we hear from you without any forder delly.

So my dear i will adevice you to get back to us immedatelly and recomfarm your infomartions to us so that we will commence on your delivery but if we did not hear from you soon comvite your fund to goverment own and we will not take it elise with you because we will take it as money loudery and the rest , and you kwno what that means.

Once again don,t forget to recomfarm us your full infomartons to avioed wrog delivery , some thing like...

YOUR FULL NAME .............
YOUR HOME ADDERSS ...........
YOUR PHONE NUMBER............
YOUR COUNTRY .....................
AND YOUR CITY...................................

That is to avoid mistakes of a wrong delivery.

We look forword to hear from you soon without any dellay.

OMG will you check the spelling now. I love it! The last half of the message (from “So my dear”) was delivered in a font so large it was three words to a line. I’ve been passed onto a genius, wonderful!
Quote:
Dear Sir,
Mr Bello warned me this might happen. He said to ignore any other emails from anyone except for himself, because they are all scams. So I htink you must be scam. I trust Mr Bello to get my compensation, no-one else.

I love this sport.

I was going to truncate this one, but “Kindlly full thid gats below” persuaded me that you wanted to see it all Laughing
Quote:
Hello Justine we received the mail you send to us and it well understood but we want to let you kwno i Mr Amed Yusman was the one that replice Mr Bello in this office and right now like i told you in my last mail Mr Bellow Ex officer in change is in jail now for his bad act and I is the new officer in change now because he dosn,t do his jobs all you knows is take money from people because he was in power but now evry thing is open we have fined out the truth and also with our agent call Mr James who happened to be Chief Hon,James Man Inspector General in portnovu because as i was writeing you yesterday the invesgation was still going on it was then we find out that he is also involve and as i was mailing you now he is also in jail and we also find out that they have outside agents working with them and we ask they and they saied that they don,t kwno were to find them because they are not officers but they just work togther just to scam people with our name and the power given to them but naver mind im here now and we must find out the rest of them and i kwno that those thear frends in crime must be mailing you but i adevice not to anwser them any more because we are still on invesgation but if you do that means you want to get yourslfy into trobles and also spend your money in van .

Dear justine i adevice you to hold any commenications with any one that anwsered under Mr Bellow or Mr James and also if any one from this africa send email about any fund don,t forget to forword it us here this is for your own good because we are for the good of all nations why im adeviceing you is because you are the one to spend your money in van and also get yourslfy into problmes and , I am a very good God fearing man and i will not live my works im supose to do and work to take peoples money in van or to get people into problmes because my God will not take it elsi with me as good christine who happen to tell people the good news about the Lord.

Once againg stop any commenication with them this is the office mailingbox so if any one write from another one do not responed and the number up is the office number do not any other calls that is not from this office my friend have this Code for the security porpose{ 0809 ] this is for your good.
You are warned do not say we did not warn you .

Kindlly full thid gats below.

Quote:
If you just read through Mr Bello's files you will find all the details of me and the amount of money I lost. Please help me get it back.

Poor Justine!
Quote:
Consider yourself a lucky person to have been gotten in contact with us the right,real and legitimate Interpols.We are going to show you our good work by investigating vividily on this matter and making sure that all money extorted from you by ex-worker Mr Bello is retrieved from him.
As you are warned earlier to stop any other communication with any other person or group claiming to be with us as we are only able to track Mr Bello and Mr James down,while others are still out there on the run but we are sure that we shall fish them out whereever they are.In case they write or call you,kindly forward to us their email and phone number to help us on the investigation.
Now all we need from you is all the emails they have been writing to you and all the informations about the money they collected from you so far as we are going to retrieve all on your behalf.Also we want you to re-confirm your full information as listed below for more verification.

Oh, and he signs off his emails with...
Quote:
YOU CANNEVER RUN AWAY FROM THE EYES OF THE LAW....SO OBEY THE LAW.

GOLD!!
Quote:
This is just inform you of the changes in our phone number..

+229 99 50 77 22

We are sorry for any inconvinience this may cause you.

Feel free to call him. It won’t inconvenience me.

To avoid Confusion, Justine pretends that this is still Mr Bello she’s talking too.
Quote:
Dear Mr Bello,
WHy did you have to change your number? I can't reach you on your old number.

Quote:
You have been warned to keep off from your so called Mr Bello,he is in prison as of now for extorting money from innocent masses and impersonation,he may have other boys outside but we want you to know that he is in police custody now.
I was compelled to change my number because of the impostors like Mr Bello.
Here in Africa,we have a lot of impostors and scammers and that is why we are here to fish them out.
We asked you to foward to us emails and conacts of those that collected money from you in the name of transfering or sending money to you but in vain.We need that to help us in our investigations.
We are here for the interest of the masses and you must not be an exceptional.
I tried to reach you on phone but it did not go,why? Kindly give me a working number to reach you.

I think you will find Justine very exceptional, my good Lad.
The K7 number I used at the start of the bait had died. I made a new one...
Quote:
Dear Mr Bello,

I had to change my phone number because I was constantly being called by people in the middle of the night from Places like lagos and Benin they said. My new number is 206xxx-xxxx but someone has that new number too so I screen my calls if you call me you must say the pass phrase HIGH HAM AS CAMERA so that I know you are calling me else I do not pick the phone up. But I am out sometimes too so if I dn't answer please don't be mad. Don't forget the pass phrase it is very important to my mental health.

Thanks to TigBitties and to Bluth’s radio show exposure for that little passphrase. Hopefully it reaps me the reward I’m after Laughing

That’s where Justine is at right now. Writing it all down makes it seem very little has happened in a very long time... perfect!

Comments / criticism welcomed Smile

PPS I didn't leet all the Bello's, that's obviously a "feature" to the site Laughing

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT

Last edited by JumpinJayJay on Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work JJJ!!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

your style is quite similar to how i bait at times.

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks guys Smile

so, the plot thickens. This lad only wants to track down the evil scammers and make them pay!

Scammer wrote:
You changing your number was a very good idea but you should make sure you dont give it to the remaining impostors that remains to be fish out like your Mr Bello and Mr James,whom are in our nets now.
They will be comming out to court very soon and that is why we need those proofs from you to enable us defend on your behalf.
So all we need from you is your full information and those emails they have been writing you,both their(Mr Bello,Mr James ) and others that will also be of a good help to us on the investigations.We need all these infos to help us on the retriaving of all your funds out there.

Scammer wrote:
all we need to do now is to finalize on how the remaining scammers and impostors will be tracked down and there by finalize on your transfer.
You should know that your fund has been here for long and we are sure that you need them to keep yourself comfort.
So you should try to comply with us for the completion of the transfer or do you want to lose your fund ?

Justine wrote:
I have lost so much money to scammers that not receiving this money would just be exactly what I expect. I am losing all hope.

I am trying here to show just exactly how little the scammer thinks of the victim. Just in case there's any huggers out there.
Scammer wrote:
We can see that you are doubting us but we want to assure you that you should not have any double mind on this as we are going to do our possible best to see that all the money you lost to scammers is returned.
For we to suceed on this ,we need your concent by furnishing us with all the scammers information,such as their email address,phone numbers and the information you used to send them those money.

Going for broke... let's see what he says to this.
Justine, heartbroken and suicidal wrote:

I am sorry I have lost more money just this week and can not continue like this.
Here are the names and email of the people that I have sent money to, along with the amounts:
[email protected] - Officer Mohammed Bello - $2,346
[email protected] - Ad4ms Thomas - $235
[email protected] - Arthur Mart1ns - $580
[email protected] - Chibu1ke Graig - $890
[email protected] - Mr G4rry P4ulsen - $21,790
So you can see just how much money I have lost and why I am so upset. I literally have nothing left. I have mortgaged everything. I sold my dog. My husband left me. I live in a single room. I have to shower under the tap in the sink.
Please help me get my money back. Please.

I pulled the list of names from my surplus folder Laughing well, except the first one which was the original Bello in this story.
The last one is my little seed which would be nice if the scammer gets in touch to find out how he extracted so much money Very Happy we'll wait and see.

JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

surprise! The scammer latched onto the name that had received the most money... but not in the way I wanted.

Scammer wrote:
Congratulations,you have finally arrive to the fact finding solution to all that mess. Our investigation team were able to track down one,[email protected] - Mr G4rry P4ulsen,whom you said you paid the sum of $21,790usd to,he is in our custody right now but the problem is that he is denying collecting any money from you,he even denied knowing you.

So now,we request that you forward to us the information you used in sending the money to him,you can even make it a point of duty to check all of them and forward to us all the informations you used to pay all these money to them.

Lastly,we are giving you a 100% assurance if you will only give us your full concent.
Your money will be recover from them and you will recieve your money.

Justine wrote:
Are you sure? that is wonderful news! But when did this happen? I received an email from him less than three hours ago.

Justine might relent and give him some details... it's been 5 months, after all. That can be his six month anniversary present.

JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got impatient and sent this from Garry the scammer:
Quote:
Subject: LEAVE AWAY MY MUGU GUYMAN
ooOOOO YOU LEAVE MY MUGU SHE IS MINE I HAVE ALMOST $20,000 FROM HER LAST 12 MONTS SO WATCH OUT OR U BE MINE i'm wATCHING MUGU ACCOUTN SO STAY AWAY ooOOOoOoooOoooOo

ONELOVE

I really hope I get a response Laughing

JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so, no response to the email... however, a rather upset lad emails Justine:

Scammer wrote:
It seems as if you are the one causing all that mess to yourself,we warned you to stop the communication with those scammers but you would not listen,you should know that you are digging your own grave with your hands because if you continue communicating with them,they will be getting informations about us from you thereby running father away from our sight and capture.

Yesterday,one of the scammers assisting the captured Gr3y Paulsen,wrote to us that we cannever capture all of them even if we execute their leader,Mr Gr3y Paulsen,they will continue to collect more money from you at where Mr Gr3y stopped.

Henceforth with all these,you are adviced to stop any communication with them but forward to us any email they sent to you or else we shall stop any investigation on your issue.

Below is the mail we recieved from them;

Justine is upset!
Justine wrote:
LISTEN TO ME I DONT EMAIL HIM ANY MORE I AM SCARED OF HIM COZ YOU ARE MAKING ME ALL SCARED I DONT EMAIL HIM PLEASE LISTEN I ONLY EMAIL YOU YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE I TALK TO I DONT SEND HIM MONEY FOR LAST 2 WEEKS PLEASE BELIEVE ME YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE I CAN TURST HOW DID MR GARY GET YOUR DETAILS I DID NOT TELL HIM AMYTHING ABUOT INTERPOL YOU ARE MY HELPING FRIEND
PLESAE YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE LOVE JUSTINE

ps did you change your email address?

I almost wrote "obiwan" in that last sentence, but restrained myself Laughing

Scammer wrote:
Ok if all you told me is right,I think it will be of a good help to us in investigating and fishing out these people thereby retrieving all your money from them and treat them according to the Law.
They always dodge away on hearing our name as we are after them,now that their master ,mr Garry is in our net,they are out there running on hearing about us.
All we need from you is the information you used in sending them those money so that we will have proof on probing them.

Concerning the change on our email,we did not change it but we use both,you can see that this one is our main site.You can use both and nothing else.

then there was a request to contact the bank. curiously, the bank had contacted me about a week before this, and I hadn't heard about them from this guy yet. luckily I 1) baited them from Justine & 2) did my standard straight-bait of "who the heck are you and blah blah" stringing it out for the week, then this guy tells me that all those emails are from HIS bank... it's all suddenly clear.
Justine lets him know that it's all under control...
Justine wrote:
I have been contacted by the bank and am trying to work something out with them. thank you justine

Justine then forwards the latest few mails out of the surplus folder, just to keep him interested.
Justine wrote:
Hello Sir,
I got this message below just now, it says that people saying they are interpol are not interpol but I don't understand, you are Interpol aren't you? you have all the pictures in your email.

Scammer wrote:
This is very good of you,these are the type of informations we need from you to help us on our investigations to fish out those so called scammers.

Just keep on forwading their emails to us and dont write back to them as we are after them,even as we are talking to you now,one of them named,Barrister Mrs Hanna Gate has just been brought to our office and she is being interrogated by our interrogative department.

Meanwhilen,the investigation is still on,have you contacted and recieve your fund from the Bank of America as we directed you ?.

Once again,lean,stick and comply with us and we shall make you happy again.

lean, stick and comply... WTF?
Justine wrote:
OK thank you I will tell them I am not interested.
I am very worried about the bank. They have just asked me to send money via Western Union this is exactly how all the times I had to send money to Mr G4ry Paulsen he would ask me ot send it via Western Union. I think they are trying to scam me too can you please investigate them?

Scammer wrote:
The Bank of America just called us and told us that you have been in contact with them,that is very nice,but they told us that you are doubting them,no, stop doubting them,comply with them and they must abide with us because we asked them to take care of the documents so that you will ballance them when your fund gets to your hand and they agreed but they said that you are to take care of some certain things/fees that is involved, I will advice that you to sort things out with them and recieve your fund with them,they are legal and not scammers as you may think.

Time for a spanner in the works... enter Lad Extraordinaire Mr Paulsen again!

Evil Mr Garry wrote:
NOW I HAVE THE MTCN FOR THE $295 YOU STOP MESSING WITH MAGA ELSE YOU PAY OOoooOOOoO
WHY YOU SAY I IN JAIL YOU STUPID YOU CANT CATCH ME I WATCH YOU LONG TIME

needless to say, this upset my pet somewhat...
Scammer wrote:
This is to let you know that you are one causing all these to yourself.
Why did you write to the Paulson again,I told you that his boys are out there searching to extort money from you.
You must be deaf and dumb.
I told you to contact only bank of america,you went ahead and contacted the paulson boys again.

What is happening ?
Are they with your password or what?

They wrote to us this morning that they collected the sum of $295usd from you,why did you give them that money while we are trying to recover the ones they collected from you before?

Justine is upset!

Justine wrote:
Dear Sir please belive me I sent you the money and did not send anything to the bad Mr Gary he is a bad bad man you told me that below is the message I sent you on monday with the MTCN i just cheked it and it says picked up so i thought you had picked up the money pls i don't understand what is happeneing you said Mr Gary was in jail now you say he sent you email don't let him mail me again please please. i have the sent receipt scan of the mtcn payment i can send again if it helps ok

I send the money so please send me my fund now ok?////

Justine

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 00:37 -0400, justines email address here wrote:
> Hello Sir, here is the Western Union receipt
>
> and I had my good friend K4thleen D3v1nsky send the money because I do not have it so that why that is the senders name OK thanks Justine

the saga continues... this is the most fun I've had with a bait for quite some time.

Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope you are posting some more when you have time. really interesting to read.

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks mate Smile I will be posting some more some time this week, just want some more to play out - he went out of touch for a few days when justine abused him a little Laughing

she's still writing in all capitals so clearly is quite upset still Laughing it's funny, the bank has gone very quiet after the dolla chop so might give them a little poke too.

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You said you didn't mind others phoning him so that's what I did. Just abused him a little, told him I'd chopped his dollar and told him to send all his mugu's to me. He seemed uncertain how to react and he was obviously in consultation with someone else (his oga?).

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic