SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gomer has upset one of the lads - Interesting read

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
CALL ME +234 808 839

Chances are he'll regret saying that.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rick Shaw wrote:
I thought badgers were meant to be rare judging by comments on another post.

I used that term very loosely in this case.

The type of badgers that play along with you and pretend to be a scam like a real lad would for extended periods of time are rare. I even dare say they don't exist.

However, and perhaps I'm missing something not posted, this writer seems to mostly be insult baiting. I can't say I haven't sent mass insults to other baiters (accidentally, of course) and not enjoyed the insults I got back. Wink

EDIT: By the way, just in case anyone's getting lost in my vague statements, let me clarify. I'm not flat-out saying that this is a badger (or, rather, a "non-lad"), but what I am saying is there seems to be a fair bit to indicate that, and you should keep that in the back of your head while writing to him.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rick Shaw wrote:
I got this today
Quote:

POST DATED IDIOT OF THE YEAR 2009 GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE AND BEG BY THE ROADSIDE WITH YOUR PAPA BECAUSE THE END OF YOU GORILLA FACE MAMA IS TO DIE ON STROKE BY THE POWER OF OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU.

MY JUJU DON PUNICH YUR MAMA FOR ALL UR SIN. I WILL SEND OGUN, OYA, SANGO,OBATALA,OBATARISA ,SANPONO, OFO EMI ILE, GBIGBONA, OLODE, ESU, AND IKU OJIJI TO THIS DAUGHTER OF SATAN

LISTEN WELL NUMBER 1 MUMU EVEN TRUCK PUSHERS FOR 5 NAIRA FUCK UR ASHEWO MAMAS SMELLING TOTO WITH FLIES OOOOOOOOO MY DOG THINK HER SMELLING TOTO JUS LIKE GORO PIT.OSU GO MARRY YO MAMA. DEVIL GO MARRY YO MAMA. OGUN GO KILL YOUR MAMA.

I AM RITUALIST CHEEF NO MATTER WHAY U SAY NA DO IDIOT FOOL LIKE YOU SHE WILL DIE.

THIS MESSAGE SHALL WALK IN UR DREAMS

THE JUJU KING

Anyone else get it in that case.

Embarassed Appears the UK Lottery Headquarters wrote to you. Sorry about that, Rick Shaw Very Happy This is one of my insult scripts I mass mailed this week. Emeka is probably eater member Dev guy. Check out the Mass Insult thread in the Publish Your Bait Forum.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I knew I recognized baiter insults! Very Happy

Sorry I used the word "badger" in reference to you guys. But you know what I meant, right?

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We should organise a double-blind turing test to see how convincing we can get our insults.

Cracking rant, Siam Very Happy I can see that boiling their piss quite nicely.

Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think my catcher account is on a list of lads email addresses hence the emails i am receiving. I've had three odd ones this week, which will explain it.

At first i thought It was my dolla chopped lad kicking up a bit but it now seems it's just co-incidence. I did in fact email him some more and taunted him about the chop and the insults which I thought were from him. He wasn't very happy and asked me to leave him alone. So at least more lad pain has come out of it.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fascinating byplay in the lad-baiter war.
I liked the Roman numerals.
The worst insult I´ve had to date was getting my account at hushmail closed as I was accused by their admin of being a scammer.
My protests were to no avail, as my account addy was being used by a real lad for their mass-mailings.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just had another insult today. I assume an ASEM now. I have to say I did think It was a lad who i had chopped but realise now it wasn't. When i do get a genuine one I will probably end up ignoring it as i won't believe that is real either!!

I liked the December goat one as well, I will have to remove it from my sigi now, shame.

I've had plenty of insults in the past, so regarding the above I was quite ready to believe in the script. Nice bit of work It will certainly wind the odd lad or two up. I'd like to see what they write back.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic