SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I know lads lie, but this is just priceless!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GuerillaWarfare
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

5ecurity 5hield answer

Quote:
Q: How tall are you?
A: I am 6 ft 10 inches tall.

Suerly a career in basketball would make him more money than 419????

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bait him as a Security Shield employee who has an Uncle that plays for the Lakers. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
GuerillaWarfare
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Great idea! Im sure there would be a cash incentive for such a tall man to come to some kind of trials......

Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My guess is that is not a lie. I'll bet he really is a tall man. It just doesn't seem like the kind of thing a guy would lie about - especially not to that degree. I mean, if he were really short and always wished he were taller, he would probably say some more like 6'3". Just a guess, of course, but I tend to believe him.

Many colleges in the US recruit basketball players out of West Africa. The university near where I live has a tall West African on their roster. Maybe you could get this guy hooked into a basketball scholarship recruitment/NBA big bucks fantasy. Hakeem Olajuwon was an outstanding NBA player (also about 6'10") who came from Nigeria (I think) and was principally a soccer player there before coming to the University of Houston. He is probably a legend in his homeland.

GW, you have a PM.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic