SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lesbian Love Lad... Edit: NSFW Language!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to have a little fun with a new lad. I got a romance scam email in my catcher account, but in the email it made no mention of seeking a "man" specifically. The email was from a girl, "Juliet", and was in search of "love and protection". She also mentioned how she came across my profile and was interested. Little does she know, my "online profile" clearly states how I am a lesbian in search of love.

So I replied to her clearly acting as a female who was interested in her. I told her how beautiful her (fake) picture was. I caught her just today though, in a scripted email making mention to "spending my life with him". I was not happy and demanded to know whether she was a lesbian or not. "She" backtracked and is now admitting to being a lesbian too. I am thinking I could have some fun with this one!

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg

Last edited by Bait It Up on Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the email I JUST received from her..... (Did I mention the pic I sent her was of Rosie O'Donnell?) Glad she liked it!

Quote:
My Dearest in Love Jennifer.

In fact now that i know that you are reallygood and responsible woman, i goth your picture which you send to me and i attach it for you so that you will confirm it very well, and now please i send you my naked picture and i know that you will like it so much, Please my Dear Jennifer am really in love with you i wish that am with you right now so that i will start a making love with you right now, any way i know that as soon as i get my traveling papers i will be with you immediately without any delay, please help me to send me the money that is what hold me here if i get it i will go and pay it to the immigration office for them to issue me my passport so that i will start coming to your country, Now i want you to tell me about your country and telephone number and important things about you so that i will know who you are very well, again i said am really in love with you i love your picture so much send me more and more ok. My sweet Jennifer.

Your sweet one
Juliet.

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Taj Mahal
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

she(he) won't be able to send a trophy photo because she(he) is using a fake picture. So have her(him) scan her(his) panties with "I love ___" written on them and email that to you.

I did that one once. i just love the idea of some mugu stealing or borrowing his sister's panties, taking them to the cyber-cafe and scanning them. HEHE! maybe you an get a picture of his ass with the panties on.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This looks great fun! I hope you'll keep it updated.

I'm impressed by how easily you got her agreeing that she was a lesbian too - whenever I've tried this, the response has been .... the Lad dropped me.

Maybe I'm just not a convincing lesbian, or something.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen: I think the key was the Rosie O'Donnell picture. Smile

Here is the latest email from my lesbian lover.... the last line made me laugh out loud.
Quote:

Please with this name and address i will receive the money from western union, My Sweetheart Jennifer. please when you send the money try and send me the control number and information's that you use to send the money for me ok, so that i will not west any time again for our meeting together, when i come i will make love with you till your satisfied, i know that you will love to hear this from your sweet angel one, don't worry all that i need now is to be together with you so that we can start our love without any delay, please please try as much as you can to send me the money today because that is the only thing that hold me here now to be with you, please, please, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee My Sweetheart Jennifer. i will be happy to receive the money from you for my papers. i kisseeeee and suck your pusy.

Your angel one
Juliet.

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meeeeeeeeeeeeoooowwwwwz

Brilliant and entertaining baiting Bait It Up

@ Branwen

Interesting and significant, but not at all surprising.

To a baitress it is very apparent that it is in fact a lad "pretending" to be a female.

The vast majority of scammers are male and their ideas about women are definitely male.

They cannot convince as lesbians (except in a "pron" version) for similar reasons.

Strangely though, I can bait as a male to a pet "girl" quite effectively. mmmmm - snigger.

Wink Laughing Cool

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And I'm quite good at being a gay man!

Psychologists would have a field day.

You've made a good point though. My (failed and discarded) lesbian character was probably not enough like a West African man's (gleaned from certain websites) idea of what a lesbian was like. Maybe she should have talked about sex instead of about cleaning the bathroom?

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job, Bait It Up! clapping

I sometimes bait as a disabled male with only one testicle. Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
oliviareeves
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

luks like it is entertaining for both of you... so keep it up
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic