SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

much love from Ghana

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dragonsoul
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

so...i've never actually done love lads before as you can prolly see at the beginning but after all it worked out pretty well in the end. i found this lad on facebook and i still have loads of different lovelad baits going on atm. this one died out when i started to go a lil bit...crazy... but still got a thropy from the lad and much more. enjoy Wink. -dragon

p.s. my characther is a 49year old widow business woman who owns a succsessfull company in finland. add me on facebook if you got a fake account!

Keneto Gibson 13 January at 08:37 Report
I'm a handsome guy from GHANA,WEST AFRICA and if you are serious lets know each other more.please call me on my cellphone 233240413222.
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Karita Nieminen 13 January at 14:50
hey kenoto! nice of you to contact me Smile i'm a 49year old business woman from helsinki finland and i own my own company. i love watching tv with my daughter and spend alot of money shopping (i'm a bit of an shopaholic) may i ask how old are you? you probably are not dating at the moment ? please contact me back and maybe we could add eachother as friends here ? i send you much love from the cold heart of finland. -Karita

(tempting...right Wink ???? )

Keneto Gibson 13 January at 17:09 Report
Please give me your mobilephone number.

(no patience at all Sad !!! )

Karita Nieminen 13 January at 17:32
you are moving way too fast! please dont be this agressive...don't you want to be my friend first ? i'll add you as my friend. much love ... -karita

Keneto Gibson 13 January at 17:43 Report
I'm sorry please.

(CUTE!!!!)

Karita Nieminen 13 January at 07:47
oh no need to be sorry...just slow it down abit there...i'm a christian and belive in getting to know eachother first. so what are your hobbies if i may ask? where do you come from ? what do you do for a living Smile ?

Keneto Gibson 13 January at 17:54
Thank you,i'm also 100% christian.

(jesus christ i hate these mofo's because they are so slow and say only a few words...sometimes i have none kind of patience what so ever with these scamming fuckers!)

Karita Nieminen 13 January at 19:46
that is good...god all mighty is my one and only true love...wish i could share that love with someone. i have to ask you why are you still seeking women from the dating site ? isn't one woman enough for you? and besides i asked you what do you do for a living or are you just a student ? best wishes and love: karita

Keneto Gibson 13 January at 20:16
Have you ever been to AFRICA before and do you know the country GHANA?

Karita Nieminen 13 January at 20:57
no actually i've never been to africa but that would be a dream of mine! oh and yes i've red about ghana...it seems like a beautiful country...so what do you do for a living ? are you a student or something ? much love...-karita

(have you allready counted how many times i've asked what he does for a living? )

Keneto Gibson 14 January at 11:30
I want to be with you truly,i will be 25 years this march.am i too young for you or you don't want to with an AFRICAN

Karita Nieminen 14 January at 04:39
well i do like african men but you are a littlebit too young...but we will see if you are mature enough and i do hope that...mature young men are the best when it comes to sexual stamina Wink so what do you do for a living ? are you a student or do you do something else ? please come online! i would like to talk with you online if its possible ? and how about a picture ? it would be nice to see what kind of a man are you!! - karita

(gotta buff his manlyness abit )

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Keneto Gibson 14 January at 16:19
I think age does not count when you love someone.

Keneto Gibson 15 January at 00:39
Karita,i can do anything you ask from me i mean anything...anyway how are you doing?

Karita Nieminen 15 January at 02:08
i'm doing fine thank you...just abit tired after a business confrence...so i asked you what do you do for a living...what is your job ? are you a student ?

(srsly this guy is starting to piss me off!!!)

Keneto Gibson 15 January at 15:15
So you did not give me your number...why

(i feel his abit retared or something....)

Karita Nieminen 15 January at 15:19
i'm still waiting for you to answer a few questions...if its hard to tell me what do you do for a living then forget it...i'm not gonna keep in contact with little boys who don't have a job or a place to study... i need my man to make it on his own and have an income...i do have my own business and alot of money but i made it by my self and not buy my dead ex-husband! -karita

Keneto Gibson 15 January at 16:22
I'm an IMMIGRATION OFFICER and sometimes manages my father's business anytime he is out of the country, which is buying and selling GOLD.in AFRICA GOLD is very cheap so he buys and sells it in AMERICA or EUROPE.i'm even thinking of joining his business but i have to get more knowledge about the way he sells the GOLD abroad.

(FINALLY!! GOOD BOY!)

Keneto Gibson 15 January at 16:59
My hobbies...i love travelling overseas,watching movies,soccer,music,i love dancing and mostly reading and studying different culture...the nature of my job does not give me enough time to visit the internet cafe that is why i'm planning to join my father's business.i join facebook by using my phone and i can't upload my pictures through the phone,definately i will give you my pics,you will like it when you see them...i do not have any woman b'cos one woman stole the GOLD my father gave me to keep it for him,so i'm afraid to go out with another girl.later she was caught by the police and jailed for three years

Keneto Gibson 15 January at 17:24
I forgot to tell,keneto gibson is not my real name.keneto gibson is one of the famous past politicians in my country(GHANA) and we have the same personality,so my grandfather started calling me keneto gibson when i was sixteen years old.apart from my parent all my neighbours called me keneto gibson.my real name is KENT ESSEL which is on my birth certificate and all my school certificates and my important documents so please don't forget my real name which is KENT ESSEL..Thank you.

(o-ou...karita is feeling abit suspicious that something is bound to happen)

Karita Nieminen 16 January at 18:55
oh that's an intresting story you have there...you have so many experience and yet you are so young! you truly are an intresting person..so why did the girl stole your gold ? is it hard to trust local women ? is it hard to live in there ? i my self run my own business called rubrugs...i sell carpets that give you relaxing feeling and it was one of the biggest christmas presents of this year so i'm pretty sucsesful! so when might i have a chance to speak with you online? best wishes and much love -karita... ps i'm on a business trip in stockholm sweden to advertise my company so it might be pretty hard to catch me online here...

Keneto Gibson 16 January at 11:21
The gold is for my father and she knows my father is a gold buyer...life is not easy in africa and is difficult to identify a good african girl...i will soon be on leave and i will get more time to chart with you online.b'cos of my limited time,that is why i ask for your mobilephone number...safe journey to sweden.
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Keneto Gibson 16 January at 21:22
Hello Karita,i hope business is going on smoothly.if i may ask how old is your daughter and is she the only child you have?take care.
Sent via Facebook Mobile

(now it will start to get intresting Very Happy )

Karita Nieminen 18 January at 05:38
sounds nice...i'm in sweden and from here i have to travel to tallinn estonia...it's too bad that you can't find a deacent woman or a girl in africa...i would not prefer to give my phonenumber untill we have gotten to know eachother a lil bit better...and besides international calls are expencive and would even cost me a fortune...

Karita Nieminen 18 January at 08:15
oh and my chlidren are 16 and 19...my daughter is the younger one and my son is 19...btw...do you have a nickname ? they call me "lohikäärme" wich means the dragon in finnish...because i'm a fiery woman Wink -karita

Karita Nieminen 20 January at 15:47
hey there kenoto...where on earth are you ? havent heard from you in ages...please write me back...

Karita Nieminen 28 January at 23:29
okey...it was nice to talk with you...good luck with your life

(he disapeared!!!! EEEEK! )

Keneto Gibson 29 January at 10:55
Please i'm very sorry for going offline for a while.my father went to america and i took charge of his business now he is back.this is keneto gibson and this is my new facebook account.i hope you are fine and GOD bless you.byeee

(i guess someone else found out that you are a cheater...he really changed his profile!)

Karita Nieminen 29 January at 13:01
okey...so how was america ? did you enjoy it ? is your fathers business allright ? -karita

Keneto Gibson 29 January at 15:17
I did not go to america,my father is the one who went to america to sell his gold,his trip was okey and his business is doing well.please may i ask the age of your daughter since you always go shopping with her and how is your business.take care
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Karita Nieminen 29 January at 16:02
i've allready told you the age of my daugther...why are you so intrested about my daugther...she is 19 and i love her very much...business is going very well...think i have to go to another business trip soon...these are busy times...hope i can rest soon... -karita

(and i allready told him she was 16...lets see if he can notice it!)

Keneto Gibson 29 January at 22:47
Hello my one and only,i care about you,i have not seen you but i dream about you every night,i love and i will love you forever.lot of kisses to you.take care.byeee

(nope Very Happy!!!!!)

Karita Nieminen 29 January at 22:54
oh you made me blush you naughty young man! so how is your country doing ? i heard the african championships are ongoing at the moment! hope you win alot of fame! so about my daugther...are you so naughty that you want to be with my daugther and me or just me ? hope you answer pretty quick to me! -karita

(time to make him sweat abit Wink ))

Keneto Gibson 29 January at 23:29
Now you know why i ask the age of your daughter?i do not have any woman b'cos of you.i really love you.sorry to say this,even if you want me to be in bed with you for hours i can,i'm young and energetic man.

Keneto Gibson 30 January at 08:43
I'm not that naughty my neighbours can recommend that to you.please will you love me the same way i love you?i want to know...i'm praying and fasting to GOD so that he will let you be mine.take care

(fasting Very Happy ??? )

Keneto Gibson 30 January at 21:41
I'm not hearing from you if i said something not good forgive me.

Karita Nieminen 30 January at 23:58
well i don't come online that often hey...i got a life to handle too! there was a song contest i was watching and doing some work stuff aswell...that's nice of you to say that you love me because i've been quite lonely after my late husband died...my daugther suggested a few guys to me but they were really boring...when do i get to see a picture of you ?when will i have the possibility of chatting with you online ? if you have a good picture send it to me at: [email protected] ... i would love to see it...and don't please send me a modeling picture...be honest and send me a real handsome picture of you... much love...-karita

(time to hunt down a throphy!!!)

Keneto Gibson 31 January at 11:59
Is too expensive to get internet in our homes in africa so i have to visit the public internet cafe` and i'm busy too.i will soon get you the picture please.i love you take care.
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Karita Nieminen 31 January at 13:43
oh thank you Smile looking foward to it...it would be so nice if you could hold a rose in that picture and a sign that says "owned by dragon" because my nickname is dragon as i've allready told you...that way i can be sure it's you...if you do that god only knows what might happen with us...much love -karita ♥

(lets see what happens Twisted Evil )

Karita Nieminen 08 February at 00:01
hey...why havent i heard from you Sad you truly make me sad for not writing to me...is it over now ? are you not intrested about this old hag ? makes me sad...hope to hear from you soon

Karita Nieminen 09 February at 13:27
i've really been thinking about you and i want to meet you...why don't you answer to me ? i want you to come and visit me here in europe...is that possible? -karita

Kent Essel 10 February at 19:14 Report
It's me keneto gibson,this time i'm using my real name on facebook.i got a lorry accident when i was going to work last week,that is why i have not been able to give you the picture.the doctor said i will recover within one month,when you pray say one prayer for me so that i can recover quickly.i will give you the picture as soon as i recover.i'm on my hospital bed now.i will forever love you,good bye and take care.

(yeah....right.....FUHUHUHUUUUUCK you're lying so badly!)

Karita Nieminen 10 February at 21:32
oh that is too bad you had an accident...i feel so sorry for you! i really was expecting that picture. and now that you are in a hospital it seems for a month it seems that you are not able to travel here to meet me. i was really falling in love with you. well hope you get better soon and find somebody to love you. i will try to find a healthy young man here to run my business with me and to love me and MAKE love to me. thank you for everything keneto. you are a sweetheart. -karita

Wink

Kent Essel 10 February at 22:58 Report
I beg you don't do this to me,i'm not deformed.i will be well soon and is not a serious accident just that the doctor said i should relax for a few weeks.please don't do this to me i beg you.i will quit my job to come and stay with you.i'm on my knees please don't do this to me.i really love you.i will come and join you soon.please change your mind and accept me.oh god why do you this to me please don't let me loose this wonan help me.please karita wait for me.take care.reply me

Kent Essel 10 February at 23:35 Report
I want to spend the rest of my life with you.i will come to finland very soon please don't let die,i'm already in love with,oh god i don't know what to say again.please be patient i will join you soon.i love you.please reply me

(fast recovery i have to say Very Happy LOL!!!!!)

Karita Nieminen 11 February at 02:49
i'm so sorry kent...i don't know...really i don't...i don't even trust you...i've never seen your picture and i don't know who you really are after changing your name and doing several different accounts here on facebook...it feels like you are maybe trying to cheat money out from me or something...if you send me that picture where you are holding the sign "owned by dragon" and holding a red rose you have gained my trust and i will have you here in finland with me for the rest of my life and sharing my business and wealth with you. if i don't get that picture of you showing who you really are i have to move on and find a new guy to date with. remember...sign that says "owned by dragon" with a red rose and send it to my e-mail: [email protected] ...hope to hear from you soon with a picture...otherwise its bye bye -karita

(its so much fun to see someone pee on their own shoes!)

Kent Essel 11 February at 13:04 Report
I have never cheated on anybody and i will never cheat on you.i change my account because i sometimes forget my password.i change the name because i want you get to know my real name which is KENT ESSEL and keneto gibson is just my nickname.i'm from a christian home and i will never cheat on anybody.i will give you the picture soon,i love you.take care

Karita Nieminen 11 February at 14:21
okay...if that picture awaits me in my inbox i will have you here in my life and share alot with you. you will never have to see a poor day in your life...financially,fysically and mentally because of my love...btw are you good in bed ? -karita

(i bet this pig is really starting to drool for the money!)

Kent Essel 13 February at 08:49 Report
Hello my love,how are you doing?i'm getting better now and after my recovery i will snap the picture and give it to you.i wish i were there to celebrate this valentines day with you and make love to you in bed.i will join you in finland by all means.when i come and anytime you want to have sex, i'm ever ready to have sex with you either rain or shine because i'm young,energetic and very srtong in bed.i love you.take care

(i repeat...fast recovery)

Karita Nieminen 13 February at 09:24
oh i wish i could do that too but as in you are hospitalized it is quite impossible...listen now kent...i've been having a nice time with this guy from nigeria online and i allready got a picture from him and he seems very nice. you havent proven anything yet but just changing your name and profile for a few times and i have gained no trust that you are even real. so if you cannot prove your self i will get this nigerian man to come here with me and pay his flights. -karita

(ATTENTION...SRSLY GET READY TO LAUGH YOUR FUCKING ASS OFF!!!!)

Kent Essel 13 February at 11:17 Report
Beware of nigerians they are the only country the rest of the african countries are afraid of,because they are the only country in africa that have links or works with the TALIBANS and the AL QAEDAS and you don't know who is coming to you if you watch CNN will know what i'm talking about.some of the nigerians eat human flesh,i'm not saying this because he has given you his picture first.if you don't believe this ask any african you know in finland and remember,being patience is the best thing in this world so be patient and wait for me,yesterday i was even discussing about you with my PASTOR telling him how i met you on facebook.be patience and wait for my picture.my PASTOR has even accepted our future relationship.you gave rules about the picture i should give you,if i wanted to cheat on you i should have given you a different picture long time.i'm real and very patient person.so be patient and wait for me in the name of GOD.my PASTOR is even seated by me right now.may GOD be with you.i love you.take care

(.....Very Happy....)

Kent Essel 13 February at 14:05 Report
I presented my resignation letter to my employers three days ago and i just recieve a letter that they have accepted my resignation letter so they have taken back everything they gave me.i lost my job because i want to be with you.i know that you are mine and the ALMIGHTY GOD will let you be mine.i want to here your comment about what i told you about the character of the nigerians.we are in africa and we know the character of nigerians.i'm not hospitalized,i'm even praparing to go to the fitness center.i have lost my job now and if i loose you my life is in danger.remember being patient is the best thing in this world and being patient is GODLINESS.i promise i will give you the picture within one week.i love you dearly.

(god this and god that...yup yup)

Karita Nieminen 13 February at 18:22
well i do hope so...if you give me that picture that will make me trust you...otherwise i'm gonna be with the nigerian -karita

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now he changed his tactics...he started to write to me from different e-mail addys. but nayways...halleluja...the time of miracles ain't over. i got the throphy but i srsly gotta ask someone how to add the pictures here cause i forgot...i'll continue posting when i figure it out -Dragon

tank you so much for your good heart - k3neto gibs0n
dragonsoul
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

so i finally figured out how to post the image. here is my first throphy ever Very Happy

(and the baiting continues)

(no subject)

Inbox X

|
Kent Essel
to me

show details Feb 16

from Kent Essel <[email protected]>
to [email protected]
date Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 11:21 AM
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com

hide details Feb 16

My moblie internet is not working so please use my email address for all messages.

(AS you can see he failed with the picture...no sign so no love from me!
i had an online chat with him on facebook and told him it was the wrong picture...dunno why but i've seem to lost the convo but it wasent that funny...so i got a picture him holding the sign aswell Wink)

(damn...i feel good...i just feel absolutely friggin great Very Happy )

|
janika jokeri
to Kent

show details Feb 23

hello kent...just wait...i'm on a businesstrip and abit busy...i will write to you soon...thanks for the pictures <3 -karita

(heart you very much kent <3 )

|
Kent Essel
Alright,i will be waiting for your next message.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

|
janika jokeri
to Kent

show details Feb 24

- Hide quoted text -

hello kent...i was very pleased to see the photo and i'm concidering you as my future husband perhaps. so now we have to get you here to finland and get you started with your work...please do tell me how you will be arriving. also i have to ask you how strong is your faith. after you've answered to that message i'm gonna tell you something about our church. please send me a copy of your airline tickets when you get them. -karita

(now the real fun begins Wink )

|
Kent Essel
I'm working on my passport.that is why i said you should give me your cellpho...

(wtf ?? )

|
janika jokeri
to Kent

show details Feb 25

how does my phonenumber help you with your passport ? dosent work like that here in europe! can you please answer to my questions on my previous e-mail. -karita

|
Kent Essel
to me

show details Feb 26

oooh well am good in christain well good and i always go to church and always and am very nice to people and i help people in church ...........but for me to get to finland it depends on both of us please who is janika jokeri ?........and my passport is not ready so when it is done i will come........and tell me about your church so when i come i can join you people so tell me so that i can know about your church..............

(okey so at this point i had some problems with my internet connection so i had to leave the bait cause i didnt have time to read my e-mails. he really didnt quit on me and sent a fuckload of e-mails asking where i was and so on. gotta give him props for his patience afterall)

Kent Essel
to me

show details Mar 14

Please why are you not replying my e-mails.i m totally confused and i don t know what to do,please tell me something.

(now fun begins Very Happy )

janika jokeri
to Kent

show details Mar 18

- Hide quoted text -

hello kent...i've been having some problems with my business and my church at the same time...what i was telling you about is that my church is the oficial church of satan. and i was kind of too afraid to tell you that...we do not worship the christ but we worship the devil for giving us the sucsess we need. so you decide if you want to convert your self to satanism and come here. i will be glad. but otherwise i will continue running my business without you.

Karita

-------------------------------------------------

Kent Essel
to me

show details Mar 19

Are you serious? so given you those pictures means i m part of you now? how do you worship? you get the money through the satan and how does the money come to you,do you conjure it? is it dangerous to be part of this group? is your daughter part of this group? how many years have you been in this group? if you are a satan why do you face business problems ?are you JANIKA JOKERI or KARITA NIEMINEN? if you answer these questions then i will think of joining your satanic group.

(don't fucking question me bitch!)

---------------------------------------------------

Kent Essel
to me

show details Mar 20

I don t have any option than to join your church.if i join and i will become rich then i m ready to join you.i don t have any job so i will join.reply me

(yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Twisted Evil

janika jokeri
to Kent

show details Mar 22

- Hide quoted text -

yes kent we get our money through satan by worshipping him with by the black mass where everybody have sex with everybody...even men with men and women with women...are you ready to have sex with men?...because if you are alot of money will await you...janika jokeri is old time FENNO FINNISH language and means LORD SATAN...so please reply to me as fast as you can and tell me how you are going to get your self here to finland with me. and answer my question as well...will you do men ??

Karita Nieminen

(buahahahahaha! i'm so evil!!!and next e-mail...it wouldnt be a scam if he wouldnt ask for money!)

Kent Essel
to me

show details Mar 22

So far as i will be rich,i will sleep with anybody.i quit my job and i don t have anything,the government took back everything they gave me because i quit the job.please help me to buy the flight ticket and i will pay you back after i become rich because i have spent the little have ever since i quit my job.please help me because life in africa is not easy.i got the VISA almost one month now and i just need the air ticket please help me.reply me soon.

(yup yup)

janika jokeri
to Kent

show details Mar 24

- Hide quoted text -
i tought that you work kent...i'm disapointed in you...why cannot you ask money from your father who's a rich gold digger if i'm correct ????

(excuses are starting)

Kent Essel
to me

show details Mar 25

Let me tell you something,my father is so angry with me ever since i quit my job.he does not even want see my face in his house because i quit my job.now i live alone,i pay my own house rent,water and electricity bills and i don t have a job now.i stop working because of you and you told me i have to join your church and i have decided to join.if i don t have the money how do i buy the ticket,please help me buy the ticket,you said if i join your church i will be rich and when i become rich i will pay you back if you want your money back.ok i m ready to do anything you want me to do.in africa you don t have to rely on your parents for sucess,you have to fight for your own sucess and this is the chance for my sucess.i stop working because of you so please help me buy the ticket for me to get my sucess.please help me because i can t live without a job.please buy me the ticket.reply soon

(i gotta admid i made a mistake and pushed it too far with this next one)

janika jokeri
to Kent

show details Mar 30

- Hide quoted text -
are you really ready to convert to satanism ? because if you will convert i need prove that you are strong! and i ask you again..are you willing to have sex with men if the leaders want to ? please send me a picture of you without a shirt so i can see that you are strong.
after that our chruch will pay your ticket. it doesnt matter how expencive it will be but they will pay it. first class and you will get a little more to cover your food expences too. just take a picture without your shirt and that says: satan will take this lad.

remember...without a shirt and a sign that says: SATAN WILL TAKE THIS LAD

(god......)

Kent Essel
to me

show details Mar 30

I don t have any money to snap any photo.i have already told you i will do anything and obey any rules and regulations when i come.i have given you three photos now you want another photo.i don t have any money to take another photo.i really want to join your church and if you don t want me to come tell me.let me ask you a question if i have my own money to buy the ticket would you ask me for another photo? reply soon.

Twisted Evil

janika jokeri
to Kent

show details Mar 31

- Hide quoted text -

yes i would! no photo! no money and wealth in the name of satan...that is what the preachers told me. me personally: i dont like to support my future boyfriend/husband! its a mans job to earn his own spending money or traveling money...if i dont get that photo the preachers wont pay. this will be my last message...i wont be replying anymore unless you agree on that photo..i have another candinates too you know ?

(pushing pushing...)

janika jokeri
to Kent

show details Apr 9 (10 days ago)

okey kent i've spoken to the preachers and they are still willing to have you here if you are willing to un say everything you just said on your previous e-mail. waiting for your reply

(and now its starting to die out)

Kent Essel
to me

show details Apr 3

Hey don t even dare to use those pictures for your devilish purposes because i have shown all your emails to my pastors and they have reported them to the GHANA ALL CHURCHES SPIRITUAL LEADER.i mean REV. JOHN CARTER the most dangerous man of GOD on the african continent so you better delete those pictures otherwise you are in trouble.thank GOD those pictures are not my pictures but my friend s pictures and my friend is seriously sick in the hospital.after the pastors finish praying for my friend the pastors ask me there is something going on so i told them the truth.the pastors said i should tell you that you better delete the pictures from your inbox.thousands of pastors are going to fast and pray over you.if you don t want any trouble delete the pictures and don t try to use them for anything and one more thing the pastors said,they said that if they find out that you are the source of my friends sickness then consider yourself as a dead woman.i m
happy i told them the trnth and i know my friend is going to get well.prepare for war between you and the ALMITHY GOD.may the HOLY SPIRIT burn you alive in the name of JESUS.AMEN.

Very Happy ........................

janika jokeri
to Kent

show details Apr 6 (13 days ago)

haha! god is the worst undercheaver of all time...i feel sorry for you kent. seems like truly the people in nigeria are more willing to make more money than the people in ghana. your prayers wont affect on our church and i can say that for sure. we've allready all seen satan allmighty and he promised to bring us wealth and so he did. we are going to be his demons after we die and have a fulfilling life on tormenting people and have sex soooo much that you couldnt even immagine it! you take care now and try to have fun there with little money
cause thats all you will get. little money and no life you little boy! see you in hell!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

so after that message it died out...i got a few insault messages but they are not worth the trouble to post here...hope you enjoyed it... next target is allready messaging with me....with this one i really want a piggy! we will see what happens -Dragon

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I loved reading this! Especially when you brought in the potential Nigerian boyfriend and Kent got really worried!

He seemed a little desperate (and had already complied with the pictures), so it was worth a little push to see how far he would go. It might have worked better, if you'd absolutely promised him his flight money first - so the money was dangling there as a temptation. But the whole of baiting can be a series of 'risks' and it would have been so amusing had this one paid off!

It's a great bait: you maintained control throughout it, kept it entertaining for yourself, and it lasted three months, too! Thank you for sharing it!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
dragonsoul
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hey thanks Smile i really had loads of fun doing this and i'm improving all the time...next bait will be even more hilarious,full of throphies and problems for the lad Twisted Evil

Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'Kent' wrote:
So far as i will be rich,i will sleep with anybody

Something tells me that was the only time he wasn't lying Rolling Eyes lol

Nice one Very Happy

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic