SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I screwed up a fake Moneygram receipt

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I used Deuzer's awesome Moneygram receipt generator to make a lad think their dollar had been chopped by another scammer, but in a very embarrassing blunder I actually left the amount off the fake receipt--apparently I just forgot to fill it in, so it was blank. The lad said this:

Quote:
Right now it is for me to inform you also that this matter almost brought raising of eye brow to know if this payment was really made as there was no payment amount stated and the Money Gram states that they don’t do such.

I hastily said there was some kind of technical reason for them leaving it blank that particular time, and that the idiot I had sent to the Moneygram place couldn't recall the details (although there was some special documentation involved), but I could really use a solid excuse for the receipt leaving off the amount of money I had sent. Anyone have an idea?

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You might try telling him of a bad experiance you had once with some hacker reading your email. They may have edited it and stole the money. See if he bites, then off to the wonderful world of Sec.. you know the rest to prevent hackers from getting the numbers.

Ask him to send it back so you can look at it, then tell him the MCTN is wrong too. Some hacker got it and is playing a sick joke.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A new security precaution involving invisible ink? The amount will be visible if exposed to heat.
http://chemistry.about.com/cs/howtos/ht/invisibleink3.htm
EDIT The lad would have to print it out, and it wouldn't be your fault if he can't find an invisible ink printer.
Plenty of google hits on the subject. Clicky
I see possibilities here, involving a couple of fake reviews of a commercially available invisible ink printer.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I did a one day mistake in a plane ticket that alarmed my lad and wasted a potential interesting bait. Now I double-check every generated document I send to them.

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Along the lines of invisable ink would be UV ink. To prevent theft and authenticate the original the original has to be lit with a UV light source such as sunlight, blacklight, or Cool White Flourescent light. Your scanner uses LED lights that are free of UV so it didn't scan. You didn't notice prior to sending.

Ask him for a postal address and ask if he has a UV blacklight. This is best done with scammers that claim to be somewhere else such as London, but the IP address tells another story.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic