SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Amos has an accident, chapter 1

View next topic
View previous topic

paddyj
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<CENTER>Amos Has an Accident<br></CENTER><br>Rev Andrew Mucus = scammer = Babs Animal.<br>Amos Quito = me = Paddy Field<br>(real names have been altered to protect identity of baiting characters!)<br><br><CENTER><br> Chapter 1<br></CENTER><br>-----------------------------------------------------<br>From Rev Andrew Mucus on 3rd of December 2009<br><br>Hello my good friend.<br><br>How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? You may not understand why this mail came to you. But if you do not remember me, you might have receive an email from me in the past regarding a multi-million-dollar business proposal which we never concluded.<br><br>I am using this opportunity to inform you that this multi-million-dollar business has been concluded with the assistance of another partner from India who financed the transaction to a logical conclusion.<br><br>I thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you. But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund out of my bank to my new partner's account in India that was capable of assisting me in this great venture.<br><br>Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed during the course of the transaction. I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of US$950,000, I have left a certified International Bank draft for you worth of US$950,000 cashable anywhere in the world. Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand,<br>United State Dollars only.<br><br>My dear friend I will like you to contact my Attorney, Barrister: Babs Animal. On his direct email address at: [[email protected]] for the collection of your bank draft. I authorized him to release the Bank Draft to you whenever you contact him.<br><br>At the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects, which I and the new partner are having at hand. Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart.<br><br>Once again, I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. Please send the below information to him to enable him get back to you immediately.<br><br>1. Your Full Name..........<br><br>2. Delivery Address........<br><br>3. Phone Number...........<br><br>4. Email Address...........<br><br>Regards,<br><br>From,<br><br>Babs Animal.<br>-----------------------------------------------------<br>(^^^ he even signed his own name on message supposedly from Rev Andrew Mucus. We are not talking Einstein!)<br><br>Paddy Field <[email protected]> 9 December 2009 01:34<br>To: [email protected]<br><br>Rev Andrew Mucus sent me an e-mail about wanting to pay me some money. Is this correct? From Paddy<br>-----------------------------------------------------<br>Bab Animal &lt;[email protected]&gt; 9 December 2009 11:21<br>To: Paddy Field <[email protected]><br><br>Attn:Paddy Field,<br><br>This is to confirm receipt of your mail.<br><br>Please be informed that Babs Animal has ordered that a Certified Bankers draft of US$950,000 be sent to you through his Bankers.<br><br>I have also contacted the bank this morning, regarding this development of sending the fund across to you, I will appreciate you forward to me your mailing address.<br><br>Please get back to me as soon as you get this mail to enable me proceed with further instruction to the Bank.<br><br>I will appreciate you forward me your telephone number,address,full name, so that I can reach you once the fund is ready.Take good care of your and family.I waits your urgent response.<br><br>Thank you.<br><br>Sincerely,<br><br>Babs Animal.<br>-----------------------------------------------------<br>Paddy Field <[email protected]> 9 December 2009 22:08<br>To: Bab Animal <[email protected]><br><br>Patrick Field is my proper official name but I only answer to Paddy. I live in London at *** *** ***. The post-code is simply E3. From Paddy<br>(trying to spread information throughout text prevents them from simply copy pasting)<br>-----------------------------------------------------<br>Bab Animal <[email protected]> 10 December 2009 14:23<br>To: Paddy Field <[email protected]><br>Dear Paddy Field,<br><br>This is to confirm receipt of your mail.<br><br>Sequel to our conversation. I was trying to tell you the processes you need to go before the certified draft can be send to you since the bank will not take the responsibility of POSTAGE AND INSURANCE FEE. You will be required to pay $350 for the services. Once we have the fee, i will not hesitate to send to you the CERTIFIED DRAFT.<br><br>Moreover i still look forward to have your telephone number as to proceed the development of sending the fund across to you, I will appreciate you forward to me your phone number to me and give you the adequate instructions and guild line to follow.<br><br>Thank you.<br><br>Sincerely,<br><br>Babs Animal.<br> -----------------------------------------------------<br>(I give my usual excuse for not giving a telephone number)<br><br>Paddy Field <[email protected]> 11 December 2009 00:56<br>To: Bab Animal <[email protected]><br><br>It wouldn't be a good idea if you telephoned. My mother always answers the telephone and I was in the process of receiving a lottery win but my mother thought it was a trick. Nothing I could say would persuade her otherwise and I lost out on my lottery win. That makes me very keen to receive the bank draught. Paddy<br>-----------------------------------------------------<br>Bab Animal <[email protected]> 11 December 2009 20:49<br>To: Paddy Field <[email protected]><br><br>Dear Paddy Field,<br><br>This is to confirm receipt of your mail.<br> <br>Sequel to our conversation.I have see reasons with you why you decided not to send your phone number....Well everything is still in perfect condition and care.But before the certified draft can be send to you since the bank will not take the responsibility of POSTAGE AND INSURANCE FEE. You will be required to pay $350 for the services. Once we have the fee, i will not hesitate to send to you the CERTIFIED DRAFT.<br><br>If you are ready to make payment i will send you the Banking Account you are to pay the POSTAGE AND INSURANCE FEE, after then we proceed to sending the CERTIFIED DRAFT.<br><br>You can go ahead and make the payment as follow:<br><br>The payment should be made as follow:<br><br>Receiver's name: Oke Hispa<br><br>Address: Apapa Lagos<br><br>Text Question: Attention Oke<br><br>Answer: From Paddy<br><br>Amount: $350<br><br>MTCN Number:<br><br>Upon confirmation of the fund, your consignment will be sent to you immediately and also forward me the airway bill number for easy tracking.<br><br>I await your payment information.<br> <br>Thank you.<br><br>Sincerely,<br><br>Babs Animal.<br>-----------------------------------------------------<br>Paddy Field <[email protected]> 11 December 2009 22:41<br>To: Bab Animal <[email protected]><br>That looks fine. But <B>how do I know you are who you claim to be? Paddy<br></B>-----------------------------------------------------<br>Bab Animal <[email protected]> 13 December 2009 17:54<br>To: Paddy Field <[email protected]><br>Dear Paddy Field,<br><br>This is to confirm receipt of your mail.<br><br><B>Yes that a unique question you asked me.I must confess that you are making the transaction developing going better.</B> (in that case I will have to try harder!)<br><B><br></B>I'm Barrister Babs Animal, Attorney to Rev.Andrew Mucus.<br><br>In charge of contacting the Bank to release your fund. I have forwarded your details information to be Bank. .He personally authorized me to release the Bank Draft worth of US$950,000 to you whenever you contact me.<br><br>Immediately you send the money.The Bank will issued your bank draft to me and i will personally send it across to you. Believe me this live time opportunity for you to achieve you dreams.<br><br>So I awaits your response.Take good care of yourself. Rev.Andrew Mucus has trusted in you for so long. He's such a nice man.<br>----------------------------------------------------- <br>(I play stupid)<br><br> Paddy Field <[email protected]> 14 December 2009 01:29<br>To: Bab Animal <[email protected]><br><br>That's good. You said you would send me the bank account to make the payment to, but I don't think you have. From Paddy<br>-----------------------------------------------------<br>11:21 14th of December 2009 at 11:21<br><br>Dear Paddy Field,<br><br>This is to confirm the receipt of your mail and the content noted.<br><br>Please note, Western Union Money Transfer is the easiest, fastest and safest way in sending money. You can send the money via Western Union Money Transfer. Upon confirmation of the money we can then make necessary arrangement for your CERTIFIED DRAFT.<br><br>You can go ahead and make the payment as follow:<br><br>The payment should be made as follow:<br><br>Receiver's name: Oke Hispa<br><br>Address: Apapa Lagos.<br><br>Text Question: Attention Oke<br><br>Answer: From Paddy<br><br>Amount: $350<br><br>MTCN Number:<br><br>Upon confirmation of the fund, your consignment will be sent to you immediately and also forward me the Airway Bill number for easy tracking.<br><br>I await your payment information. (<B>he will wait four months and get nothing!</B>) <br><br>Thank you.<br><br>Sincerely,<br><br>Babs Animal.<br>-----------------------------------------------------<br>14th of December 2009 at 1706 from Paddy to barrister<br><br>Thank you for the information. Do you please have an identity card I could see? From Paddy<br>-----------------------------------------------------<br>the 16th of December 2009 at 1233 from barrister to Paddy<br> Dear Paddy Field,<br><br>How are you doing? i presume everything is <B>booming fine</B> (eh?) with you and family.Glory be to God. Here is a scan copy of my IDENTITY CARD INFORMATION.Check to download and view.<br><br>You have to make the payment before this week runs out.So as to proceed to the bank your details and release of the Fund to your account.<br><br>Regard,<br><br>Babs Animal.<br><br>Image<br>-----------------------------------------------------<br>16 December 2009 at 1400<br>That's a very nice picture. Thank you. What does the word sun mean after your name? Paddy<br>-----------------------------------------------------<br>16 December 2009 at 19:27<br><br> Dear Paddy Field,<br><br> The word (SAN) means Senior Advocate of Nigeria.Please we don't have enough time to complete this transaction.Go ahead and make the payment and i awaits your response.<br><br> Regard,<br><br> Babs Animal.<br>-----------------------------------------------------<br>16 December 2009 at 22:10<br><br>But surely you need proof of who I am. It would be dreadful if I am not the correct Paddy Field. I would feel awful and you might lose your job if there was a mistake. From Paddy<br>-----------------------------------------------------<br><br> 2009/12/17 Bab Animal <[email protected]> to Paddy:<br><br> I'm waiting your payment information.<br><br>-----------------------------------------------------<br><br>On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 9:51 PM, Paddy Field <[email protected]> wrote:<br><br> I'm more than happy to pay so long as you are sure I'm the correct person. Paddy<br><br>-----------------------------------------------------<br> Re: Go and make payment<br>Bab Animal <[email protected]> 18 December 2009 14:16<br>To: Paddy Field <[email protected]><br>Dear Field, (<B>Mr Field to you sonny!</B>)<br><br>This is to confirm the receipt of your mail and the content well noted.<br><br>Like I told you in my previous mail this fund was kept I your favour by Rev Andrew Mucus except you want to make me believe otherwise that I am sending this message in error to you. But base on the records and facts I have here prove to me that you are the rightful beneficiary of this fund.<br><br>Further more, that was the reason I sent you a proof of my identification so that you can believe in the transparency in the fund.<br><br>Finally, upon confirmation of the mailing charge, I will arrange for the sending your fund to you via your mailing address. I will also send to you the airway bill and tracking number for easy collection.<br><br>Regards,<br><br>Babs Animal.<br><br>-----------------------------------------------------<br>Paddy Field <[email protected]> 18 December 2009 16:02<br>To: Bab Animal <[email protected]><br><br>Thank you, I remember now. The doctor says I sometimes forget things or get confused because of the pain killers I take. I had a very bad car accident some years ago. I'm also in a wheelchair and unable to go out because I still suffer psychologically from what happened.<br><br>I have a friend called Amos and he has access to my money. He runs errands for me so I will ask him to make the payment. Thank you again, Paddy<br><br>-----------------------------------------------------<br>(to cut a long story short, Amos went to the moneygram office and made the payment. Not. Paddy might be disabled but he does have some dignity left and he wants to be able to communicate the magic mtcn number to the scammer. So, Amos wrote down the number for Paddy. Sadly, the number had nine digits in it which is curious since it should have either eight or 10! Not only that, but Amos loses the original receipt so the number cannot be checked! There was some argy-bargy and ...)<br><br>22nd of December 2009 to Paddy from barrister<br><br>Dear Mr. Field,<br> With all due respect, sorry for calling you by your name without the Mr. pardon me. Once again, this is confirming the reciept of your mail and the number you sent.<br><br><B>Please confirm to me if it is moneygram that you sent or western onion so that i can direct my office assistance on how to recieve the money.<br><br></B>I await your response.<br><br> Mr. babs Animal<br>-----------------------------------------------------<br>23rd of December 2009<br><br>With all due respect, I am doing my best. See the attached newspaper item describing the accident I had.<br><br><B>I think the payment is a Western onion moneygram. Does that help?</B> <B>Paddy</B><br><br><B>Attachment </B>:A head-on collision on the a 40 just outside Oxford between a lorry and a family car has left one man dead and another seriously injured. (Patrick Field, Paddy's father died in the crash and Paddy was paralysed from the waist downwards.)<br>-----------------------------------------------------<br>24th of December 2009<br> <br>Dear Mr. Field,<br><br>This is confirming the receipt of your mail and the content noted.<br><br>First and formost, accept my sympathy on the death of your father, I do not want to remind you of the past. Regarding the on going, I do want to believe that you have made the payment as you said via your friend Mr. Amos.<br><br>Meanwhile, to make this easy for both you and I, I will suggest that you please kindly scan the copy of the payment transaction that Mr. Amos made and send it to me. I think with that I can be able to accertain if it is Western Onion or Moneygram transaction.<br><br>I await your response.<br><br>Regards,<br>-----------------------------------------------------<br>26th of December 2009<br>from barrister to Paddy :<br><br>Dear Mr.Field,<br><br>This is a copy of the message i send to Mr.Amos. Read below.<br><br>Permit me to introduce myself to you. I am Mr. Babs Animal , I have the mandate from Mr Paddy Field to contact you in respect of the money he ask you to send to me via my office assistance by name Mr. Daniel Udogu.<br><br>Meanwhile, Mr. Paddy said I should contact you, so that you can send me the scan copy receipt of the transaction, so as to enable my office assistance receive the money and get his transaction finalized.<br><br>Thanks for your corperation.<br><br>Regards,<br><br>Mr. Babs Animal<br>-----------------------------------------------------<br>28th of December 2009, from Amos to barrister<br><br>Dear Bap, (Amos insists on calling the barrister BAP)<br><br>Golly! Haven't you collected the money yet? I think the receipt has been thrown away and is mixed up with old wrapping paper. We had quite a house-full for Christmas and were walking knee-deep in wrapping paper. I'll look for it tomorrow.<br><br>Kind regards, Amos<br>-----------------------------------------------------<br>the 31st of December 2009 from barrister to Amos (barrister gets muddled who he is talking to!)<br><br>Dear Mr.Amos,<br><br>With all due respect, I do not want to be rude, this is not a child and i will not want neither you or your friend Mr. Amos to play on my <B>intellengent</B>.<br><br>You said i should get in touch with Mr. Amos your friend thaat he made the payment and he will be able to give me the transaction details he is now in turn telling me that he gave you the transaction paper, what sort of none sense are you two saying?<br><br>In a nut shell, as far as am concern let call this transaction end, because at this juncture i have no any other option that to return the draft to to Rev. and inform him you are the person you claim to be.<br><br>Bye. babs (rather curt, don't you think?)<br> -----------------------------------------------------<br>(just to prove he is intelligent he sent the exact above e-mail to Paddy and Amos. Perhaps he was cross so he couldn't think straight. I hope so...anyhow, Amos wasn't going to let his friend Paddy be insulted like that. He sent a complaining letter to the Rev Andrew Mucus suggesting that he gets a new barrister because his current one has such poor English. It should be remembered that the scammer is playing both Rev Mucus and the barrister!)<br>-----------------------------------------------------<br>1st of January 2010 from Amos to Rev Andrew Mucus<br><br>Dear Andrew<br><br>your barrister Bab Animal, because of his poor English, has seriously upset my friend Paddy Field. Paddy is <B>emotionally vulnerable </B>(see attached newspaper article) and Bab Animal misunderstood my e-mail and was rude to both Paddy and myself. I thought you should know.<br><br>Kind regards, Amos<br>-----------------------------------------------------<br>(the attached newspaper article spoke of the psychological trauma that Paddy suffered and also him being awarded nearly £500,000 from his insurance. Which one of those facts do you think compelled the scammer to apologise profusely? Or was it both?)<br>-----------------------------------------------------<br>11th of January 2010 from barrister to Paddy<br><br>Dear Mr.Field,<br><br>Compliments of the seasons to you and your family...I presume everything is <B>booming well </B>with you.<br><br>Got your email message. Please i don't mean to be rude to you and your friend. I beg of you to forgive me, cos as you do so God will bless you and forgive you also of your sins in which you have committed knowingly or unknowingly. (how magnanimous!)<br><br>With deep and sincere heart, please accept my sincere sympathy on the death of his father. May his gentle soul, rest in perfect peace. Amen.<br>At this junction,you have to make another payment ,since the previous money you send did'nt get to me..i urge you this time around to be very care and follow the instructions given to you.<br><br>Tell you friend Mr.Amos to scan a copy of the payment transaction to you and send it to me.<br><br>I looking forward to read from you.<br><br>Rev.Mucus contacted me this morning asking about the development on round.<br><br>Babs. Animashuan.<br>-----------------------------------------------------<br>(I bet he wasn't expecting the following reply:)<br>13th of January 2010 from Paddy to barrister<br><br>Thank you for your heartfelt sympathy. <B>actually, my father didn't have a gentle spirit. He was a violent man who beat my mother and had sex with my sister.he tried to have sex with me once but I managed to run away</B>. Even so, it was so distressing to sit next to him and watch him die from severe chest injuries. The steering wheel had broken his ribs and he made a horrible gurgling sounds as he drowned in his own blood. <B>It was mainly distressing because I had never killed anyone before. </B>I wasn't supposed to get paralysed though. That part went wrong but at least we got rid of Dad!<br><br>I told Amos he could get a refund and keep the money himself because you were so rude.<br>Anyway, if you didn't mean to be rude why were you so rude? From Paddy<br>-----------------------------------------------------<br>Amos sent an e-mail to the barrister with the subject &quot; moneygram receipt found -- photo attached&quot; which read:<br><br>Dear bap<br><br>I told Paddy I have now found the receipt (under my sofa -- remember?). Paddy was very pleased I had found the receipt. He said that because you were so rude to him that I should get a refund and keep the money myself. I have bought a new digital camera. I attach a photo of it. Nice, isn't it?<br><br>Kind regards, Amos<br>(naughty Amos!)<br> -----------------------------------------------------<br>the 17th of January 2010 from barrister to Paddy<br><br>Good morning,<br><br>Like I said to you in my previous mails, your fund is ready.<br><br> Meanwhile, what is holding it at the moment is the mailing charge, upon confirmation of the mailing charge; I will send you the fund with all the necessary documents to receive it.<br>Meanwhile, Rev. Mucus called me from overseas and told me that you said I was rude to you. With all due respect,<B> I wasn't rude to you in any way </B>is just that we misunderstood ourselves.<br> <br>Note; you should make the payment via Western Union Money Transfer as follow he his now my office assistance;<br><br>Receiver's Name: Daniel Udogu<br><br>Address: Lagos - Nigeria<br><br>Text Question: Attention Daniel<br><br>Answer: From Paddy<br><br>MTCN No………….<br><br>Upon the confirmation of the money, I will immediately send your fund and also send you the airway bill and tracking number for easy collection. Instuct your friend Amos to make the payment and scan a copy to me.The everyother necessary information will be send to you.<br><br>I wait to hear from you.<br><br>Regards,<br><br>Babs Animal.<br>-----------------------------------------------------<br>17th of January 2010 from Paddy to barrister:<br><br>In your last e-mail you apologised for being so rude. Now you are saying you weren't rude. Why then did you apologise?<br><br>In your last e-mail you wrote &quot;I beg of you forgive me&quot;. Are you now saying you didn't really mean it? What else have you said that you don't really mean? Are you a barrister? Do you really have a fund for me? You've never given me any proof. I would like to see it please. From Paddy<br>-----------------------------------------------------<br>(he can't answer any of those questions, so he doesn't. He simply has a change of character. And I decide to play along.)<br><br>20 January 2010 <br> <br>Dear Paddy Field.<br><br>I presume everything is with fine with you and your family.Glory be to God.<br><br>Rev Mucus i have instructed me to transfer all necessary documents and Fund to be in care of Dr.Ken chi Tao...i have so many things to attend to now.I have try all possible best to guild you on how to received your fund. But you misunderstood me and reported me to Rev.Mucus himself of been rude to you and your friend,<B>I'm a person of principle and always have integrity </B>of everything around me.<br><br>I will advice you to be fast about it.Because the fund is lying in the bank. looking forward to be received it and your friend Paddy is the Rightful Beneficiary of the fund.You can only get the money if you pay the necessary transfer charge. Take good care.<br><br>All question should be refer to Dr.ken chi Tao.<br><br>Regard,<br><br>Babs.<br>-----------------------------------------------------<br><CENTER><br>Here Ends Chapter 1<br><br><br></CENTER>

- Mr.Amos, I must commend on your efforts. Let me know when Paddy is satisfied...
- I think the payment is a Western Union Moneygram. Does that help?
-You are stressing me too much, I must confess to you. Dr [email protected] (6 1/2 months)
-I'm really speechless about what your Sister did to you Babs
-we were able to give out 7 goats to the orphan's parents

Last edited by paddyj on Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is an entertaining and amusing read!

Including some clever parts, eg:

Quote:
It wouldn't be a good idea if you telephoned. My mother always answers the telephone and I was in the process of receiving a lottery win but my mother thought it was a trick. Nothing I could say would persuade her otherwise and I lost out on my lottery win. That makes me very keen to receive the bank draught.

And the best bit, describing the car accident:

Quote:
I wasn't supposed to get paralysed though. That part went wrong but at least we got rid of Dad!

Chapter 2 is needed now, otherwise we're left hanging, wondering what happened after Paddy contacted Dr Ken chi Tao!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
paddyj
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thank you for your encouraging and helpful comments!

I suffer quite badly from repetitive strain injury, which sadly means it will be a little while before chapter 2 appears. However, isn't it the professional thing to leave people longing rather than loathing? Smile Paddy

- Mr.Amos, I must commend on your efforts. Let me know when Paddy is satisfied...
- I think the payment is a Western Union Moneygram. Does that help?
-You are stressing me too much, I must confess to you. Dr [email protected] (6 1/2 months)
-I'm really speechless about what your Sister did to you Babs
-we were able to give out 7 goats to the orphan's parents

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic