SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Craigslist Apartment Scam #2

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
EbbFlow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have enjoyed this site for quite a while but have never found the time (medical student) or courage (wimp) to become a productive scam-baiting member, however, I am apartment shopping and received the glaring fisher email shown below. This email, for some reason, pissed me off. I would like someone to take on this craigslist meanie in my stead. Thanks, and I love the site!

Initial e-mail
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, April 27 2:22:35 PM
Subject: 3/2 at 8504 SW 68th RD, Gainesville, FL 32608

Hello,

I was interested in the house for rent at this location. Could I schedule a time to look at the property?

Regards,

Response:

Thanks for your response and interest in my house.
The house is very much available and it is a 3Bedroom Home, in a very quite neighborhood in ainesville, FL, Which was formally occupied by me and my family before we left for Nigeria for a doctoral duty under a missionary, we left for a volunteer mission together with other missionaries for a development program with the aim of developing the people of west Africa physically and spiritually as God as directed us. We wanted to sale the house initially but we later changed our mind after we discovered that we wouldn't be spending more then 5 years here in Africa.

So as you know well that the house is located in,

8504 SW 68th RD, Gainesville, FL 32608, Which my family and I have spent so much time and money to maintain it up till its standard. We have been trying our best to make the house as clean as possible, because am a clean person and we don't like dirt around our surroundings and also the Bible says cleanliness is next to Godliness.
So we are looking for a well-behaved, clean and honest tenant to rent out our house too. So will like you to give us your words and promise us that you will take good care of our house so that we will be happy when we come to visit you in the future.. We accept short or long-term rent and month to month also... All the utilities are included in the rent.. Pets are allowed. So kindly get back to us with this information below.

PLEASE TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF

Full Name:
Home Phone:
Date of Birth:
Other Phone:
Current Address :
City :
State:
Zip________
Reasons for Leaving____________________________
Rent $__________
Phone ( )____________________________
Are you married____________________________
How many people will be living in the house____________________________
Do you have a pet____________________________
Do you have a car____________________________
Occupation____________________________
Move In Date____________________________
When do you intended sending me the deposit___________________________
When do you intended receiving the keys and document of the
house___________________________
When do you intend to drive by the Property___________________________
Any Good Credit___________________________
Credit Score___________________________
Any Police Problem___________________________

Looking forward to hear from you with all this details so that i can have it in my file in case of issuing the receipt for you and contacting you.
Await your urgent reply so that we can discuss on how to get the document and the key to you,please we are giving you all this base on trust and again i will want you to stick to your words, you know that we do not see our self's yet and only putting everything into Gods hand, so please do not let us down in this our property and God bless
you more as you do this. Looking forward to hear from you. you can give us a call on our cell phone number: +2347089370908
Best Regards

Dr.Heather M Smith

call any time.+2348029029387
Note: the Rent is $800 and security deposit is $600
Total Move In Cost:$1400
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic