SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Lad just made my day

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Asena
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

By coughing up a 2nd Bank account without me even asking for jump_4_joy

- All I did was email last night to say that I had been to the Bank and could he check the Bank details because the transfer failed 3 times to go through ..... he reconfirmed the details and very helpfully gave me another account in case I had any more problems with the first one!

I LOVE my first Lad!!!!!!

(yeah, first timers excitement has me firmly in its grip Laughing)

Off to report to Alan (will ref/link it to my previous report), claim another piggy and crack open the champagne Wink

Hope my Lad is eagerly waiting to hear back from me ... maybe I'll reply on Monday Smile

Goat Golden Goat Closed lad accounts x 40 Easter Egg 2011 x 249
Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Click here to JITSAMA - acronym invented by Tsnerd
Flying Monkey
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done, Asena! It always amazes me how easily some lads will give up bank accounts. With others it is like pulling teeth.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Asena wrote:
maybe I'll reply on Monday Smile

I like how you think Wink Congrats Very Happy

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All my piggies came in bunches. One enterprising mugu sent me six.

Closed lad accounts×14 United Kingdom United States
RS5
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nice one Asena.

I just had a thought but isn't Monday a public holiday, go to the beach I reckon. Very Happy

Closed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accounts
Asena
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, fellow baiters Smile

Firbuz, you have inspired me to think that I may be able to get a third piggy from my lad's security company, great result that you managed sextuplets! clapping

-actually, if my dying lad's doctor would hurry up with billing the lad for his recent surgery, I may be able to get another piggy from that angle because last week I very generously offered to help with my lad's medical bills. My baiting character is soooooo good natured and saintly Twisted Evil Laughing

Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Flying Monkey
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work Asena, go for the third Very Happy

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More piggies for the siggy, Asena!

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Asena
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Seamless & Corona Smile

I'm trying for the third, have just put a bit of time pressure on my lad from the medical bill angle, (I seeded it early on in the bait by saying that I had a charity bond due to mature in a few weeks with proceeds of approx £2500 that would be available for me to donate to a good cause - though at the time, I was hoping to tempt him into sending me a charity scam email, I was curious to see whether he was involved in other scams besides the dying man/consignment box one. Anyway, decided that his medical bills would be a good cause and my charity bond matures later this week and the proceeds have to be donated on the same day so ..... )

Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Flying Monkey
Asena
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quick update, have just received piggy number 3 from the security company jump_4_joy and have been told that if the transfer doesn't go through this time then I will have to make the payment by WU. Oh really?! Nah, I think first there may be an international bank draft getting lost in the post before I have a bit of fun with WU Laughing

The 'order' re WU has made me wonder though whether my lad has run out of bank accounts that he uses for scamming. Guess there's only one way to find out .... Twisted Evil

Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Flying Monkey
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, Asena. Very Happy It's always a great feeling knowing you're cutting into their income.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Asena
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Reaper Smile

Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Flying Monkey
Asena
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Piggy number 4 just arrived from the medical angle jump_4_joy Lad thinks that I'm making the transfer to piggy3 tomorrow, guess he's looking forward to splashing out at the weekend Laughing

Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Flying Monkey
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a pretty productive lad you've got there, Asena! Nice work. Still got a ways to go to catch the 1ker's (a.k.a. the Piggy Machine) though. If you are interested you can read about them here. I think these tools are still churning out bank accounts. Very Happy

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Asena
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the link, Raga Man, enjoyed the read and great work with the jewellery/BBC part of it especially clapping - the more publicity the better re educating people into not falling for these scams.

I'm thinking that I probably won't be able to get any more piggies from my Lad, unless I can keep him on the hook long enough so that after some Bank Draft and then WU frustration, he starts thinking that it would be easier/quicker to give me another Bank account. I suspect that if I start having problems with piggy4 (incidentally, piggies 1,2,3 were Spanish accounts, number 4 is UK) he might twig that I'm playing him, so I'm hoping to get round that by having to give a month's notice on my savings account before being able to pay the medical bills.

Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic