SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Regarding Frank

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
linkster2o
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The following is a partial publication of one of my baits, the lad will be traveling to Togo on the morrow, I've already talked to a few people about co-baiting, if you are interested in helping me out, or have some suggestions please send me a shout.

There has been some discussion of late regarding the recent appearance of formally unknown approach to scamming which centered around a bogus fight promoter asking you to finance the training of young Ghanaian boxers. After Sage Brush (me) received the following Email, he struck up a friendship with Franklin the promoter.

Quote:
Dear Partner,
We invite you to associate to be part of the management team and stake holder in all financial and other benefits from promoting international boxing competitions.
From our scout for professional youthful and focused boxers in Ghana Today, we have identified 7 well trained professionals awaiting the right motivation and opportunity to take on World Championship Title Boxing Fights.
The present squad of fighters vary in weights including Light Heavy, Middle Weight, Super Middle Weight & Welter Weight Divisions aged between 18-22 years old with excellent records, these youthful boxers selected from several focused boxing gyms in the country Ghana.
Ghana has already chalked impressive records in the International Boxing Arena’s. With several world champions footprints from Ghana we know selected professional boxers we have selected are comitted to providing positive results to reaching the top and making a mark.
With this spirit, we desire you to come join us, so with vital communications and actions we can together introduce new and seasoned boxers and earn good reputation in the Boxing Sport Industry Globally as stakeholder.
As we await your reply today, so we can introduce to you the entire Boxing Sport Squad. We wish u well.
Very Sincerely
Mr Franklin
Babahub Travel

After a few exchanges, Mr. Brush identified himself as the CEO of Pacific International Entertainment (PIE) and expressed more interest in financing Mr.Franklin's operation in Ghana. Mr.Franklin requested that Mr.Brush (I think I got him off script once I mentioned I was a CEO) visit him and his fighters in Accra. Unfortunately Mr.Brush is a very busy man so he had to delegate the task to Mr.Jake Shorthorn, PIE's representative in Africa. Franklin was glad to hear that PIE trusted him enough to send a employee out to Ghana to meet him.

Quote:
Dear Mr Sage Brush,
That would be great Mr Sage, please let us know when Mr Jake Shorthorn will be coming to us, we are willing to do our part to catalyst the realisation of our mission and vision as partners.We are willing to receive your representative here in Ghana. Please it will be very essential brings some funds since we have next to none, all we have is talent boxers and we need your help financially to build the gym to serve as a special development vehicle to promote the sport of Boxing.
We await your response today Mr Sage Brush.

The following letters are some of those exchanged between Frankie, and Mr.Shorthorn (myself). Sage's role in this unfolding drama diminished during this portion of the bait, I was trying to get some trophy pics out of Franklin, but he was difficult to work with. Only recently has Sage Brush's role in this epic drama increased in significance.

Quote:
Howdy Frank,
I just got off the telephone with Mr.Brush, he told me about your boxing group in Ghana and how Pacific International Entertainment has teamed up with you folks. I always love working with new clients so lets get to talking. I am currently in Capetown South Africa, just got done doing some promotional work to get folks excited about the World Cup. I have the next few weeks open to work with you in developing your operation in Ghana and cultivating your boxers. As a former boxer myself I love working with other fighters, so I am excited about meeting your talented group. As I stated above, I can fly up to Ghana anytime during the next few weeks. I fly my own plane (well its the companies, but shes pretty much mine) so I can get to more remote areas. It also allows me to carry a bunch of cash, like the 20,000 bucks you've been granted without drawing any attention to myself. It works out nicely, so you should name the airport most convenient for you to meet me at. All in all, you decide the time, the place, and everything else. So, just drop me a line when you figure out when you wanna meet up.

Thanks partner,
Jake Shorthorn
Junior Associate
Pacific International Entertainment

I was originally going to have Shorthorn act as a bit of a cowboy, but I was too lazy... Are the lads rubbing off on me?

Quote:
Hello Shorthorn,
your communication was a comfirmation of my communication with Mr Brush, i am presently scheduled on a programme and will be happy to meet with you anytime from the 12th April at the Kotoka International Airport, Accra Ghana,however we need to know your number of passengers and the duration of stay, what kinda assistance would you require, Accomodation, Shuttle, etc,i hope we can use these few days to decide from your end, We officially welcome you to Ghana Shorthorn, are you a first time visitor to the Gold Coast, if you are my brother, i will love to take you on a two day tour of the heritage of Ghana, We haveThe Trans-Atlantic Slave Castles and forts, natural beachfronts,nature reserves etc ie if you got the time.
Keep me informed in anticipation of your visit.

Greetings from Ghana.
Franklin P.J. Appiah

Nice, a tour Smile Wait, I can only go if I am his brother?

Quote:
Hi there Frank,

Sorry it took me awhile to respond to your email, I just landed my plane in Windhoek Nambia about an hour ago, I had to check myself into the hotel and settle in. I fly at night mostly, because my little Beechcraft Bonanza can't handle the winds that the sun's heat kicks up around this time of year. I am planning to fly into Accra on the evening of the 12th and I am looking forward to working with you. I also would love to go on the tours you mentioned, I have an interest in history. You only need to prepare for me, I won't be bringing any additional guests along. I did speak with Mr.Brush when I first landed, I confirmed that I am in possession of the 20,000 USD that PIE is giving you. If you need any additional funds, ask Mr.Brush and I can pick them up for you once he sends them over to my account. I'll be making a few more stops along the way to Accra, I have to talk to a few of PIE's clients, but as I said before, I should be flying into Accra around 7PM on the 12th. I've got to get to sleep, have to wake up in a few hours to talk to one of our clients here in Windhoek. If you need anything or have any questions, please email Mr.Brush or myself.

Thanks
Jake Shorthorn
Junior Associate

He was silent for a few days, so I sent him an update

Quote:
Dear Frank,
I'll most likely be staying in Accra for a week or two, just to help you get your boxing operation going. I am bringing up some materials, training manuals, software, and books that could help your boxers enhance their skills. I'll be unavailable for the 10 hours or so, I am flying up to Pango Angola to meet with a potential client. I'll be flying into Kotoka on the 12th as scheduled, however, since I am flying private plane i'll be using a private terminal, so lets meet in the Una Home Parking Lot, do you mind sending over a picture of yourself, so I can recognize you when I fly in? I've attached the photo I use on PIE Identification Card. I am looking forward to meeting you in person, if you need anything contact either myself or Mr.Brush.

Thanks,
Jake Shorthorn
Junior Associate

I attached a photograph of Robert Gibbs (White House Press Secretary)

Quote:
hanks Jake,
It is very resourceful for you to get us some training materials, Do you wish i make transport and accomodation reservations for a week or two for you Jake, i hope you haven,t made prior arrangements,Una meeting point recorded.I will be out of internet reach till friday on business,you can reach me on Cell:00233205127137 if its urgent.
Attached is my Pics Jake.

Talk Back soon.../.

Franklin

Quote:
Dear Franklin,
Yes, I am currently in Cameroon finishing up some business with PIE, I just ordered the laptops Mr.Brush requested I purchase for you, I will be picking them up tomorrow. I still plan to fly into Accra on the evening of the 12th, around 7PM, I am looking forward to meeting you in person. I have some great news, Mr.Brush has authorized my use of my company credit card to pay for any other purchases you need to make when I am staying with you. If you have any other questions please ask!

Thanks,
Jake Shorthorn
Junior Associate

Franklin, realizing that he had could have as much Pie as he wanted, requested that Mr.Brush purchase him and his "boxers" several laptops. The boys at PIE were more than willing to comply.

Quote:
Dear Franklin,
Yes, I am currently in Cameroon finishing up some business with PIE, I just ordered the laptops Mr.Brush requested I purchase for you, I will be picking them up tomorrow. I still plan to fly into Accra on the evening of the 12th, around 7PM, I am looking forward to meeting you in person. I have some great news, Mr.Brush has authorized my use of my company credit card to pay for any other purchases you need to make when I am staying with you. If you have any other questions please ask!

Thanks,
Jake Shorthorn
Junior Associate

The 12th was approaching, and Franklin was preparing to welcome Jake to Accra.

Quote:
Ok Jake I wil be pickin you up at scheduled,you can call me on 020512XXXX if you are in Ghana earlier.
Wish you a safe flight…See you soon…/.
Franklin

Quote:
Dear Jake, have made reservation confirmed, accomodation at Alisa Hotel North Ridge: Executive Suite: Reservation Code G20572,used my name Franklin Appiah...
You can confirm yourself or talk to the hotel on 0023xxxx30551- Alisa hotel, i will pck you up at scheduled at una @ 7pm 12th Monday @ UNA Parkin Lot....
Please communicate to me anything whatsoever...You can Call me on 002332051XXXX out of Ghana and call me on 020512XXX7 when in Ghana.
Thanks Jake..

Oh, he made reservations? I hope he had to fork over a deposit Twisted Evil

Jake sends a email on the 11th
Quote:
Dear Franklin,
I just landed in llorin, Nigeria, i'll be spending the night here and attending an early morning meeting tomorrow. I'll fly out and head towards Accra shortly after Lunch. I will be landing as scheduled around 7pm and will meet you in the Una parking lot. Thanks for booking the reservations for me, that will make it easier for me to settle in to Accra. So, see you tomorrow!

Looking forward to meeting you in person,
Jake Shorthorn
Junior Associate

This is my favorite Email Frankie sent to Sage, mainly because of how he refers to Mr. Brush Smile

Quote:
My friend with the magic wand, Sage i received confirmation about Jake's arrival on the 12th and the laptops, and the stuff with the credit cards to purchase anything we might need during his visit here today. I'm personally impressed, I'm really for PIE and will do anything possible to present us with the fruits of our relationship soon infact soonest,Once again i very much appretiate all you've done and still doing, I thank God for your life and i pray he always keep you Sage and you family safe , in good health and warmth, Jake will be ok as long as he arrives here in Ghana,I intend to send the photographs you requested,scout for apporpraite site for the project and recruit boxers with you assist,i know we can make it together. Please do not hesitate to correspond to me about anything whatsoever i can help.
Look to reading notes from you soon.Stay Blessed

Sincerely
Franklin

Its 7:30 PM (Accra Time) and Jake has not shown up. A grumpy Franklin returns home, or to the cafe, to find this email waiting for him!

Quote:
My partner,
I have terrible news, Mr.Shorthorn perished in a plane crash at 5:30 PM (Ghana Time) today. All of PIE's company vehicles are equipped with an Emergency GPS and Computer Notification system that reports any accidents to our central computer here in Seattle. We do not know the nature of the plane crash, but as Mr. Shorthorns company plane was a single engine aircraft, engine failure may have been the most likely cause of the unfortunate accident. Mr.Shorthorn crashed near Kpalime Togo. I am violating company policy by telling you this, but Franklin, I trust you. In addition to the 20,000 USD and training materials Jake was bringing you, the planes cargo hold also contained Jake's personal laptop, that has sensitive data regarding PIE's operations stored on it. Additionally, Mr.Shorthorn had access to PIE bank accounts, that could used to access accounts holding more than 20 Million USD. If anyone were to find his computer and retrieve the sensitive data, they could bring down our entire company. Naturally, we can't let that happen. Mr.Shorthorn was the only contact in Africa that we trusted, Togo's government is corrupt, so we can't go to them for aid. However, we do have you and your boxers, and I trust you Frank. Therefore, I would like to ask you a favor. Would you be willing to travel to Kpalime to recover Mr.Shorthorns laptop from the crash site? We would be willing to cover the expenses of the journey and pay you a commission of 400,000 USD once you recover the data for us. Additionally, you will be able to collect the training materials and 20,000 USD that are also in the cargo hold. Franklin, PIE needs your help in this dark hour. If you can help us recover the account information and sensitive data, please tell me as soon as possible. When this whole storm blows over, PIE would be happy to continue supporting your boxing operations in Accra.
Sage Brush
Director

Twenty minutes after sending the Email, I received a urgent call from our friend in Ghana, I couldn't record it. It was not terribly exciting, I simply spent about 20 minutes (he was paying the phone bill hehe) explaining what PIE knows and restating what I said in the email. He said he was willing to go to Togo and that he would email me the details later.

I received this Smile
Quote:
Dear Sage,
I am in total shock, so so unhappy this had to happen now, As i already told you, i'm for the progress of PIE,I will love to help with all i got, but i donot have funds here, so the sooner the better Sage,Its a shame i never got to meet Jake in person...For all you know he is with us and urging us to continued where he seize to exist, i know Jake has been with you Guys over 8 years know and i know he is a great guy from my brief communication with him...Please accept our condolences,we are willing to help in which ever way we can Sage...
communicate Soon, send some funds to Ghana tomorrow, moneygramm or western onion is the fastest, you know my name....Once again accept our condolences.

Franklin..

Well, I am glad to know that he is shaken up about this whole mess Smile
He wants cash? Well, PIE's top lawyer cooked up a way to get around the lad's whining

Quote:
Dear Franklin,
Thank you for your prompt response, I am meeting with PIE's head lawyer, Mr.Goldberg in 45 minutes to discuss the tragedy and work out a plan of action. As for the funds you requested, I need to speak with Mr.Goldberg to determine if Western Union is the wisest method for transferring them, I'll email you after my meeting with him.

Thank you for your concern,
Sage Brush
Director

We'll make up a phony law, and up the stakes a bit!

Quote:
My dear friend,
I am sorry that our phone connection was so poor on Monday, I was unable to call you back because I needed to finish my meeting with Mr.Goldberg. I couldn't take your call earlier today as I was in a meeting with our chief financial officer trying to sort out some of the problems this unfortunate accident has caused. I did try to reach your phone around 10:30 PM Accra time, but you didn't pick up. Early this morning I informed Mr.Shorthorn's family of the accident, they are naturally concerned, but they appreciate your words of support. As for the transfer of funds, Mr. Goldberg, our head Attorney, advised me to not send funds to you while you are still in Ghana. To explain this, I am placing myself at risk, as well as many members of PIE's board of directors. As I mentioned, Mr.Shorthorn had sensitive data on his laptop. That information contains evidence of illegal insider trading and price fixing attempts committed by members of PIE's board of directors and some of our management staff. While I have not participated in these illegal activities, many of my co-workers have. If this data fell into the hands of a government agency, PIE would face a massive scandal and many of our top ranking officials could face criminal charges. If PIE were to transfer funds to you via Western Union or by a bank account transfer, while you are in Ghana, we would face additional international charges. Ghana is a member of the UN's Financial Crime Council, or FCC, which would insure that PIE would face international charges. Togo however, has not signed on as a member of the FCC, therefore, a monetary transfer from one of our Togolese accounts to an individual in Kpalime would not result in any additional charges being levied against us if they data falls into to the wrong hands. Additionally the computer contains bank account information that could be used to access over 20 Million USD held by PIE for use in our African operations. Mr. Goldberg also assured me that if you do aid us in our time of need, you will not be guilty of any crimes, national or international. Therefore, if you can travel to Kpalime, we are capable of covering your travel expenses and paying you for your help. I thank you for your concern regarding the safety of Mr.Shorthorn, we have continued our attempts to contact him, but have had no success. This is the information I can provide you with regarding Mr.Shorthorns schedule and last known location.
After taking off from llorin Nigeria in the early afternoon, Jake flew southwest towards Benin, in the general direction of Accra. His last known communication was with the Control Tower at Atakpame, Togo, roughly 30 minutes before we received the accident notification signal. We estimate that he crashed at roughly 5:25, as it takes five minutes for the signal to reach our servers. He was flying a 1995, White, Beechcraft Bonanza, i've attached the only photo of it I could find in my personal records. We do know the exact location of the wreckage, but sadly I can not give you the coordinates until we confirm that you are in Kpalime, for security reasons. I would give you the exact location but Mr.Goldberg and our Technical Security Adviser, Mr.Foss, have advised me to not release the exact location until we have some one in Kpalime who can quickly travel to the crash site. I've been told that I am foolish to believe this, but some how I know that Jake is alive, hurt, but alive. If you can, please travel to Kpalime. Thank you so much for your support, I am so glad that you have been able to provide me with this support. Call me on my mobile, and i'll try to reach you on the number you gave me.
Bless you,
Sage Brush
Director

Well this makes the story a bit more interesting! Frankie took the bait and hes traveling to Togo via bus tomorrow, at least thats what he says. I'll be posting his conformation picture when I get it, so I can claim my first pith Smile

This is my general plan for the rest of the bait, Franklin will discover upon reaching Kpalime that the plane never crashed! In fact, Mr.Shorthorn is an Interpol agent that is working to uncover the dark side of PIE's dealings in Africa, possibly gun running? Prostitution rings? Maybe Sage Brush is even connected to the mighty Mr.G0mer? Any way, I've already talked to Inspector Gadget about him playing another Interpol agent, as I kinda want to phase Shorthorn out of the picture gradually. If anyone has any ideas or wants to co-bait franky with me, post your ideas here or PM me!

I have a great feeling about this lad, he may be of Hectard caliber Smile

Thanks,
Linkster

*edited to fix a spelling mistake Smile

Safari Franklin, Accra Ghana-Kpalime Togo
2 X United Kingdom

3 X Closed lad accounts

Haud Misericordia
linkster2o
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, heres a picture of Franklin that he sent me.

I assume its him, as he was planning to meet me.

http://img145.imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img145/6720/franklin.jpg&via=mupload

2 X United Kingdom

3 X Closed lad accounts

Haud Misericordia
linkster2o
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Once again, if anyone has suggestions or wants to co-bait, please send me a pm

2 X United Kingdom

3 X Closed lad accounts

Haud Misericordia
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ linkster. Sounds like the safari is 100% risky-free. What a story,
Interpol and everything. I'm considering co-bait. I'll sleep on it and post here in the morning.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
linkster2o
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At 6:40 AM Pacific Time, I received an urgent call from a number with a 228 country code (Togo), it was our boy Franklin and some of his "colleagues". It turns out that their car broke down about 20 miles away from Kpalime, so they will be hoofing it into town, where they will send my photographic confirmation of their location. The country code indicates that the lads are stredded in rural Togo, which means they crossed the border!

Lords of 419eater, may I claim my pith?

2 X United Kingdom

3 X Closed lad accounts

Haud Misericordia
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linkster - you might want to nip back and edit the phone number so's a do-gooder doesn't spoil the bait.
I'm up for a bit of lad grief. Just let me know when to start on him.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
linkster2o
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Linkster - you might want to nip back and edit the phone number so's a do-gooder doesn't spoil the bait.
I'm up for a bit of lad grief. Just let me know when to start on him.

I just emailed him, informing him that Mr.Shorthorn is alive and well, and an interpol agent.

You can contact him in about an hour, just ask him to describe himself, see if he is willing to help us bring down the crime ring

i'll pm you his email addy

2 X United Kingdom

3 X Closed lad accounts

Haud Misericordia
linkster2o
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Franklin,

Firstly, let me apologize for the inconvenience my "death" has caused you. I didn't specifically select my flight to Accra to disappear on, it just worked out that way. This is Jake Shorthorn, the man you've been corresponding with for some time now. However, you should note that I am by no means dead, hurt, or even in Togo. I am currently in Niger, doing work for my real employer, Interpol. Eight years ago I was selected from a team of cadets to infiltrate PIE and befriend Sage Brush. As you may very well know. PIE's board of directors has been involved in some illegal inside dealings, that is one of the reasons Mr.Brush sent you to find the airplane crash-site. As I said before, there was no crash, I removed the emergency notification system, with help from my Interpol support staff, and dropped it over the jungle in Togo. This convinced Sage that i had crashed my Beechcraft. I fabricated my death because I've concluded my work investigating PIE. My family is aware of my situation, they know I am safe. In addition to operating in legitimate fields, PIE, and Mr.Brush, are also involved in illegal activities. Many of my stops on the way to Accra were for the purpose of meeting with PIE's criminal contacts. Mr. Sage Brush and his various organisations participate in the production of illegal drugs, the illegal transportation of firearms, prostitution rings, car theft, illegal fur trade, and internet fraud. They have connections with numerous criminal organizations here in Africa, in Asia, Europe, South America, and the United States. He is not the man you think he is, we think he may have committed murder in the past. It is because Mr.Brush and his friends are so dangerous that I am contacting you. When you reach Kpalime, or if you have already reached it, please act as if you are still searching for the aircraft. Do not tell Mr.Brush that I am alive, do not tip him off, and keep acting as if you have not received this Email. Mr.Brush has friends in high places, so if you cross him, he will go after you, so pretend you have not heard from me. One of our Agents in Benin, Agent Jones will be contacting you soon to gather more information, please cooperate with him. I warn you, that we do have access to Mr.Brush's email account and phone line, so if you try to tip him off, we will know. However, I like you Franklin, and I trust that you'll do the right thing. Email me or Agent Jones (after he contacts you) if you have any pressing questions.

And hey, thanks for trying to save me, that means a lot,

Thanks,
Agent Shorthorn
FFC Division
Interpol

Shorthorn just dropped a bomb on Frankies world Smile

2 X United Kingdom

3 X Closed lad accounts

Haud Misericordia
linkster2o
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great news, the boys just got detained in Togo, I called the local police station and reported them as 419 scammers Smile

2 X United Kingdom

3 X Closed lad accounts

Haud Misericordia
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic