SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last month I ASEM'ed Rev.Michael J.0via the pay master general of Nigeria Just to waste his time and crank him up. We both had a good time and loads of fun. Very Happy

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1519097&highlight=#1519097

We both enjoyed swapping emails with each other and he performed so well that I thought I would see if he would like to give me a bank account.

I had seen an ASEM mentioned in the forums (I don't know who posted it-But thanks) that was touted as being a bank account getter that I wanted to try and I have a cranky old lady character Christina that I know Rev. 0via will just love.

Christina to Rev.Michael J.0via

Quote:
Dear Micheal 0via

Per your instructions I have wired the initial payment of $7,500 to the bank account you have given me. For my second installment due in 3 days did you want me to use the same bank account?

Bank Name STANDRARD CHARTERED BANK LIMITED
Swift code SCBLNGLA
Account Number 34156449701

Or, as we discussed earlier were you going to provide a different account for tax purposes?

Christina

The Rev never remembers who he has mailed and always gets excited when receiving ASEM's
Quote:
THANKS FOR YOUR EMAILS AS I TOLD YOU,BEFORE WHICH I PERSONAL INFORM YOU TO STOP PAID ANY MONEY TO AN ACCOUNT GIVE YOU BY AM OR AGENT OUT THERE . BUT SINCE THEM YOU REFUSE TO CONTACT THIS OFFICE SO RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE TELL US THAT YOU SEND TOTAL OF(7,5OO U SD) TO AN ACCOUNT WHICH IS NOT RECONGNISE BY THIS OFFICE .

NOTE.

RIGHT NOW WILL WANT YOU TO STOP ANY KIND OF PAYMENT TO ANY ACCOUNT OUT THERE WHICH IS NOT FROM THIS OFFICE AND HENCEFORTH DUE TO YOUR EMAIL WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOUR FUND HAVE BE PROCESS BY US IN THIS ALL WE NEEDED IS LEFT FOR YOU TO FELLOW ALL THE NESSCENARY INSTRUCTION GIVEN BY US SO THAT YOU CAN RECEIVE YOUR FUND

NOW TRY MUCH YOU CAN DO TO GET YOUR FUND BEFORE MONDAY AFTERNOON BY (12.00) ONCES YOU CONTACT THIS THE INFORMATION WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU FOR THE PAYMENT AND ALSO KNOW THAT (REV MICHEAL J 0VIA DON’T HAVE ANY AGENT OUTSIDE THE OFFICE ALL PAYMENT MUCH BE MADE TO THE OFFICE DIRECT TO REV MICHEAL 0VIA OFFICE NOW KNOW PAYMENT TO AGENT OUT THERE.

THE INFORMATION WHICH YOU TO USE FOR THE PAYMENT WILL BE SEND TO YOU IMMEDIATELY YOU CONTACT THIS OFFICE NOW

Christina now needs clarification about which account to use.
Quote:
Dear Micheal Ovia

If you don't want me to use that account then what account do you want me to send the next payment of $7500. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks
Christina

Christina receives mail from 'rober muller' of the FBI telling her to 'FELLOW THE INSTRUCTION'
Quote:
We receive an email from the office of (REV MICHEAL J 0VIA) which you have to be made today? They also told to stop the account information because of some reason, since they you given you information which the payment to be made and you make sure that you fellow the step which they as you to fellow for security reason form them.

Note
They us that payment mush made today by there instruction so after the payment have be made comply this office immutably to fellow up the transaction to your doorstep.

Christina then immediately gets mail from Rev 0via
Quote:
Attn,
Please you are advised to use the information below to send the money, bear in mind that the money should be sent through Money Gram Money Transfer Outlet around you just for security reason.

So right now I want you to stop account information of sending the money because of some security reason have soon the payment is made your fund will be release to you immediately.

Also have it in mind the amount to send which is ( $ 7,500) have the payment please call the office on 234-7O32-6S7-937 direct phone number

SENDERS: NAME:…………..
RECEIVERS: NAME; FE5TUS ADEBAY0
TEXT QUESTION; HOW ARE YOU?
TEXT ANSWER; FINE
DESTINATION; LAGOS NIGERIA

Christina lets the Rev 0via know MG is out of the question
Quote:
Rev Micheal 0via

You know I can't use money gram because of my condition and your agent James Edward told me I would always do bank to bank transfers to make my payments. Please don't go back on our deal now, I have already sent the first payment and he said you verified it in your account. I have done all that you have asked. Please lets complete this as I need the transfer of my fund as soon as possible.

Christina

The Rev is determined to use MG or WU for the transfer
Quote:
As I told you that we need stop the account because of the security reason with us over here to receive the money so with your condition and some security you need to try mush as possible to use the information sent to you by this office which is the money gram or western union money transfer to send it now so that you can able to receive your fund on Monday afternoon.

Note
This is due to some reason while the office disside to use the two ways for the sending of the money and immediately the payment have be made you will receive an invoices document from this to shows the right Owen of fund and your name will be place on it .

So for the interest of the office and the benefit the transaction we want you to use the instructions given by this office. So right now we will be expecting the payment control numbers from you after that which your fund will be transfer to deliver company of your fund..

Christina is now getting pissed
Quote:
Rev micheal 0via

I told you I can not go to anyplace with my condition. When my fund was transferred to you by Mr James Edward didn't he tell you that my condition will not let me go out. Everything went better with Mr James Edward, then after I made my first payment my fund was transferred to you for final payment. Now you don't know about me and my condition. Please talk to Mr James Edward and he will tell you.

Christina

The Rev gives Christina Security advice
Quote:
Christina, while can you personal give us this information about with out contact the office of Mr. Bruce Wright, But this email is to inform you thought the advices from the UNITED STATE SECURITY INVESTIGATION). Which they us use the account information since is the first agreement between you and Mr. James Edward.

Note:
Now since we get the advices from the table of (UNITED STATE SECURITY INVESTIGATION) now that we have to fellow the instruction is for the both office account information will be to you by us.

We also want to use this opportunity inform you that we have forward your (CERTIFICATE OF OWNERSHIP DOCUMENT) which you are to receive any moment from them.

For the image of the office please don’t dispose the account to any one out there and try to send the personal information to us not from Mr. James Edward.

The account details will be send to you for the payment .

The next day Christina gets another mail from Rober Muller of the FBI
Quote:
Good day to you Christina it please us to right you this emails from this office. Because as we promise you to assist you for the transaction between You and Rev Michael So we are using this opportunity to inform you that your fund is ready with them because early this morning they send am email to us all the document are ready and the fund so personal contact them to send the ownership document before we can transfer to you so them did it.

Right now they told ones the payment made your fund we get to your door stop we told them not to worry about the payment ones you have the account the payment we be made at all.

Note:
Now that all the document involves are ready with us we don’t want you to waste more time for the payment to (Rev Michael j 0via) we personal advices them ones you get the account payment we be made so we don’t want to hear that the payment is not fifes from you.

Thanks ….
Robert Muller

The next day 'BINGO'
Quote:
THE ACCOUNT PAYMENT INFORMATION
Christina
Now that you have the bank information you use it to send the money to Rev Micheal J Ovia office in which after the confirmation of the payment you receive your fund from the office.

Note :
Below is the account information which you needed to send rhe fee($7,500 USD) please make sure you send the fee upon the receipt of this account information thank you.

HSBC
NO,3-1 NANKANG TAIPEI TAIWAN
SWIFT CODE:HSBCTWTP.
ACCOUNT:NO:101-023422-031
ACCOUNT:NAME:SURE WIN INTERMATIONAL INVESTMENT LTD.

PLEASE NOTE THAT AS AS SOON YOU SEND THE MONEY.ENSURE YOU COLLECT THE PAYMENT CONFIRMATION SLIP FROM YOUR BANK AND SEND TO ME FOR PROMPT PICK OF THE MONEY.

Sincerely
Rev Micheal J 0via

Alan the 'account killer' notified

I wish I could remember who posted this modality and thank them by name, Until then 'Thanks' who ever you are.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job! clapping Now you're ready to be a contestant for the piggy contest. And the one who used that asem modality is either Casual occurance or Knottypine

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

New scammer genus:
The Old Friend: Scammer who RCVP's you months after you gave up on the bait.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I posted an ASEM in the publish your work forum - it was inspired by something I've read in this forum.

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic