SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sometime's they just ask for it

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, i had half an hour to kill this afternoon and what better way of doing it than to take the P155 out of a lad and hopefully insult his lack of intelligence as much as i could.
I really like the police station address and the Airport lol.
If anyone want's him, be my guest lol

INTERNATIONAL POLICE ASSOCIATION UNITED STATES SECTION (IPA)
Region No. 2 New York City
P.O. Box 804 Knickerbocker Station
New York City, New York 10002-0804 usa

Attn:

We, office of the international police association (IPA) hereby write to inform you that we caught a diplomatic lady called Mrs. Vernon Wallace at (John F Kennedy International Airport) here in New York with consignment box filed with united state dollars.

Meanwhile, base on our interview to the diplomat she said that the consignment box belongs to you, that she was sent by Dr. John Lopez to deliver the consignment box to your doorstep not knowing that the content of the box is money. The diplomat also said that her first transit in the state was at Cincinnati Northen Kentucky International Airport Ohio..

Now, the diplomat is under detention in the office of (IPA) security, and we cannot release her until we carry out our proper investigation on how this huge amount of money managed to be yours before we will release her with the box. So, in this regards you are to reassure and prove to us that the money you are about to receive is legal by sending us the Award Ownership Certificate showing that the money is not illegal.

Note, that the Award Ownership Certificate must to be secured from the office of the senate president in Nigeria, because that is the only office that will issue you the original Award Ownership Certificate of this funds.

You are advised to forward immediately the Award Ownership Certificate if you have it with you, but if you did not have it we will urge you to contact back the sender of the diplomat to help you secure the Award Ownership Certificate if at all you did not have it.

Below is the contact information of the person that sent the diplomat
Name: Dr. John Obi.
Email: [email protected]

Furthermore, we are giving you only but 3 working business days to forward the requested Award Ownership Certificate. Please note that we shall get back to you after the 3 working business days, that if you didn’t come up with the certificate we shall confiscate the funds into World Bank account then charge you for money laundry, but if you forward the Award Ownership Certificate then we will release diplomat with your consignment box also gives you every back up on the money..

Thanks for your understanding, co-operation and continued patronage.

Yours Truly,
I.P.A REGION NO:2 THANKS.
DOCTOR DOUGLAS H. KING DDS.
Committee of
Police Societies, NYPD

Forward

Dear policemans.
I ust get oot der jail on vedenesdays last veek, i dunno anyfink aboot dis voman.
She say anyfink aboot me is a dam lie ok, i vas inocent anyvay ven the big fella judge sended me down for 9 years
I said,
" I do 9 years standing on me's head judgie babie",
(me and mine big gob,) the big fella judge he say
"OK have a nuder 3 year to help get you back on your feet again",
dat showed me EH!, 12 fecking years!! cos he can't take a fecking joke!!
So dunt wan anyfink to do wiz de lady, Unless she good lucker and maybe jiggy jiggy on first dates,
but if you need a gut safe breaking job i am der best, well anyway i not to bad, well ok i got catched on my firstt job but you gota learn somehow.
Too much yellognite, blow der fecking place to bit's man, i come around from coma in a cell, was the fecking chance of dat man.
der cop say i vas lucky, fecking joker's dose cops!! 12years and dey call me lucky .
Ok ,so no safe breaking, why i not write you decent script, i vere gut at riting as yuose can see.
All i need is a breke man, maybe i work in der office (maybe not ,it take me six hurs to rite this).
I thinks i joins police force, catch bad guy's like yous ( i know you catched women too,but yous now wat i meen), then i work in big antenatal orafice an fined people all over dis world who nick box's full of cash at airpots, easy.
so how much yo get paid, ok no matter.(plenty EH!)
Ok so ver dus i apply, to de NYPD in texas or der cops in nigedria were dis comed from.
Keep me posted ok cos ven i sargent i make you march up an down alot, if you don ok
So thats it cops, i dunt know this vomam vom adam or eve lol, (that was funny, i laughed)
Maybe i call this Jon nobed111 guy an he let me have it anyways up.
If anybody ask's, you aint seen me ok.

regards :wink
:

An unfortunate member of "The Todger club 2011"

THEY ARRESTED TWO OF MY FRIENDS AND DETAINED THEM IN A POLICE CUSTODY, ACCUSING THEM OF ABUSING CURRENCY.

You are Unworthy of my complimentary ending, bastard

Unfortunately,we were happily married for 13 years
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Idiot scammer wrote:
DOCTOR DOUGLAS H. KING DDS.

So this guy is a dentist moonlighting as a cop? Rolling Eyes Sure, I'd believe that. Has somebody be de-ed'ing this fool?

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could wo have the original email address (with headers) for the dentist please?

And speaking of police dentists...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6tAW7bbnAU

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
partysan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In my box it did arrive as ..
( sounds like a cheap chinese detective-story )

Quote:
Delivered-To: me @gmail.com
Received: by 10.216.28.193 with SMTP id g43cs284199wea;
Thu, 8 Apr 2010 09:36:39 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.65.27 with SMTP id s27mr632785wak.144.1270744598745;
Thu, 08 Apr 2010 09:36:38 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web180415.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (web180415.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [67.195.15.97])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 15si602580pzk.53.2010.04.08.09.36.37;
Thu, 08 Apr 2010 09:36:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 67.195.15.97 as permitted sender) client-ip=67.195.15.97;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 67.195.15.97 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 48856 invoked by uid 60001); 8 Apr 2010 16:36:36 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1270744596; bh=8dNsAs6UXntJmWowwsG4jw6D7Qgei6sf5q2LYVPQySY=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=hEFDdO13khAX7B1WW2kjyeh1h+r43HM1gxWQSGui+oxg0COohMk3I/o4NFuiR2JMD5Jc1rrvpo9Y4Z/FNp/XSo4z1pdTciNRprpwMvv7C9+v7F0WbH5cTYufYWzkZrcE5oLky0ibsp7VOuB3hnJlHhNgSljfHVB0GYJhf1EGawU=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=vsmGB8gsqPMXadUXpIiwdVUv8OvifEvKVOkbE+2KAz7ioWdVMc/eG4RfgBGg ....................

from International Police <[email protected]>
reply-to [email protected]
to
date Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 6:36 PM
subject INTERNATIONAL POLICE
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com

Apr 8 (5 days ago)

Due to a filter you created, this message was not sent to Spam. Edit Filters

INTERNATIONAL POLICE ASSOCIATION UNITED STATES SECTION (IPA)
Region No. 2 New York City
P.O. Box 804 Knickerbocker Station
New York City, New York 10002-0804 usa

Attn:

We, office of the international police association (IPA) hereby write to inform you that we caught a diplomatic lady called Mrs. Vernon Wallace at (John F Kennedy International Airport) here in New York with consignment box filed with united state dollars.
--snip--
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic