SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Interpol succeded to arrest 70 internet scammers in Romania

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interpol together with local Police and US-agents had success and arrested a gang of 70 internet-scammers who had cheated more than 800 people in Romania. They came in the early morning..... Razz

See the report on my site: http://www.facto24.de/?p=1362 I am sorry its in German language - but I am sure you`ll understand and enjoy the video
Laughing Razz

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done, Interpol & Co. clapping

So it were all ebay-scammers? ("internet auction scammers")

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Googled version :

The Romanian police have broken up with U.S. investigators, a fraudster gang cheated the westerners on the Internet at least 800 000 Euros to have. 70 suspected perpetrators and accomplices were arrested on Tuesday in Romania.

The fraudsters auctioned electronic and other goods on the Internet, which they then never delivered. The gang acted since 2006 in many EU countries, the United States and New Zealand, Canada and Switzerland, the Romanian news agency reported Mediadax. For the Internet auctions to the information that about 800 people were defrauded.

Yup, looks like Ebay scammers.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Enforcer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's what happens when stuff like that is run from within the EU completely. In other words: Authorities seem to mysteriously "fail" in cracking down entire scamming organisations inside Russia, West Africa or India.

"I am deeply sorry if i don"t really get your point then, just because i was trying to defend myself from scammers maybe trying to distract my attention." ~ Appiah Simon as well
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have got to be kidding me...

Quote:
Romanian authorites made headlines last week after busting 70 suspected cyberthieves accused of operating online auction scams. But it turns out one of the ringleaders was set free after authorities failed to file the required paperwork on time — and now he’s vanished.

Romanian law allows suspects to be held in jail, in a so-called preventive arrest, for 29 days while an investigation is underway if authorities prove to the court that they need to hold the suspect while evidence is examined. While the court was busy ruling on an extended arrest for the other suspects, Nicolae Popescu, 30, walked out of the courthouse without the police being notified, according to a local news report. The deadline for his initial arrest had passed, and because the court had not yet ruled on his extended detention, he was allowed to leave.

source: http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2010/04/auction-scammer-flees/#more-15272#ixzz0l0YmzkUM

It's things like these that just makes me want to banghead

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic