SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MySafeImage and Passport

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wtriker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone have an image of the top portion of a legitimate US passport? I want to use MySafeImage to send a lad my "passport" and if it appears like he's getting a legitimate image, he may waste more time trying to download it. I'm not sure how much of the top half can be viewed before it gives out any legitimate information but the more legitimate the part he gets looks, the more likely he will spend time downloading.

Closed lad accounts x5

"I AM JUST IN RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL BUT I AM JUST DISAPPOINTED TO YOUR REACTION, I GUESS YOU ARE A MATURED MAN UNDERMINING WHAT EVER CIRCUMSTANCE, AT LEAST I DESERVES A RESPECT AS HUMAN BEING..." MR ABDEL SAMIR
Firestorm
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, that could be awesome. You could also do it as your scanner no working so good, and the bottom half being static.
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Made from one I found on Google:

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
wtriker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That would be very cool if I knew how to photo shop it to change the name. I supposed I could set up MySafeImage to cut it off before the name displays but I don't know how precise the download settings are.

Closed lad accounts x5

"I AM JUST IN RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL BUT I AM JUST DISAPPOINTED TO YOUR REACTION, I GUESS YOU ARE A MATURED MAN UNDERMINING WHAT EVER CIRCUMSTANCE, AT LEAST I DESERVES A RESPECT AS HUMAN BEING..." MR ABDEL SAMIR
wtriker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone used MySafeImage lately? It does not seem to be working. While I can set up my image, I cannot view it without the time limit and when I try to access it with the code, it loads about 10% (I've set it to 70%) instantly then just hangs. I've tried various settings for the image but it just won't work.

Closed lad accounts x5

wtriker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I know what is wrong. The target time is messed up. I set it to 10 seconds and I don't think it will get to the target percentage in 10 minutes.

I think the target time is in minutes, even though it says seconds. Can anyone confirm this?

Closed lad accounts x5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic