SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

VERIFIED SCAM LOTTERY SITE KEEP OFF!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
hawkharoldson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oklahoma Professor GETS SHOT In The Foot After Winning The BIG Lotto Prize Three Times In A Row!

Here is the link http://www.thelottoblackbook.com

Last edited by hawkharoldson on Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are we posting this because it's a scam? It may be (most likely is), but I don't think it's baitable...

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
hawkharoldson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, It could be a scam. I don't recall hearing about this shooting in the media newspaper, T.V etc but that could be cause the shooting wasn't fatal.

Here is the professor's email address. Mirazol Lopez [email protected]

Maybe it could be baitable who knows.
hawkharoldson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The cost of $96.00 is out of my budget unfortunately. There was a testimonial from a person in the UK that says: "Hey mate, A few days ago I got an email from you with a lotto book that sounded too good to be true. Well, I took the book and tried to see if it works for me here in UK. Guess what? Today I just hit 5 numbers using his amazing formula and the check I'm going to receive is £23,543.

It sounds good but you don't how accurate those testimonials are Sad
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to make it clear:

YES IT IS A SCAM!

That's not a true testimonial, it is a standard fake.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dorothy wrote:

That's not a true testimonial, it is a standard fake.

I call them fakeamonials.

If this guy were for real, WHY is he SELLING the secret when he doesn't need money anymore? He could just give it away. Oh wait, logic and scammers don't mix.

The pictures are obviously photoshopped.

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
hawkharoldson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's exactly what I couldn't understand, why is he charging for this insanely valuable system???
I Clicked on the FAQ's and found the answer. He states that charging money will keep his system's value longer? hmmn ok Confused and he also says that the 96 bux and change will go to charity, I am assuming he means 100% of it. He doesn't indicate which charity it will be going to though?
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a penny is going to any charity.

It's a pack of lies designed to get money from people. The money is going to one place and one place only--the scammers' pockets. The "charity" bit is supposed to somehow make it seem more authentic and less like a scam.
BTW in another reported variant of this little gem, he is shot in the leg, not the foot.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I noticed on the photo the bandage is wrapped around his leg and not his foot as to where he claimed he got shot? Surprised
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hawkharoldson wrote:
He states that charging money will keep his system's value longer?

The system only has value if it makes money, not that it takes money from you.

Actually, I can argue that the system's value is LOWER since you have to pay for it, since my profit is reduced by that amount of money I have to pay. Hey, he should PAY ME to keep the system's value longer Wink

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

hawkharoldson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep off this fraudulent site!!! Twisted Evil I just found evidence that it is indeed 100% a scam and may not contain any accuracies at all. Clicking on this link here:

http://www.lottery.ok.gov/press_reader.asp?sourceFile=press_december112006

You will notice this gentleman is named Michael Anderson and not named Larry Blair as he indicated in his website ad. Surprised

[email protected] is an active email and is baitable.
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I already knew it was a scam and didn't have to know this guy's real identity.

hawkharoldson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this email with a different url. It is pretty much the same website but with a few changes.
http://urlcover.com/w3
It is offering this same scam system now at $30.00 instead of $100.00.
We already have proof and verified it is a scam. Is there no way to shut down these sites thereby saving more future victims???
jbabb
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FYI: The bullet that was supposedly taken out of his foot belongs to a high-powered rifle, wouldn't be too much foot left if that was the case and the bullet wouldnt have been in such pristine condition, most likely, it would be destroyed. Such bullshit
hawkharoldson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got another email from the fraudster using the name Larry Blair and the email address [email protected]

The email mentions a young winner in Texas although the minimum age to buy lottery tickets is 18 years old!!! Shocked

hey there,

A miracle happened... A 13 years old kid from Texas
played my lotto pattern and won $1,221,003.

B.T ( i cannot reveal his name...) has just emailed
me and told me that his uncle bought my book...but
didn't have time to read it...So B.T took advantage of
this and had a look over my formula:

http://thelottoblackbook.com

He bought a $5 ticked and from the first try he hit
the big pot. Now the entire family is happy.

Here's a picture with him:

http://bit.ly/9pVhIR

I don't know all the details about this case... but
I'm sure it happened. I got more pictures but I cannot
show them to you because I don't want to expose the kid
to the bad guys.

Another thing I don't know is that if he bought the
ticket by himself or asked his uncle to do this..

WHAT I DO KNOW is that HE WON big time...

That should tell something to everyone who hesitated
to give a try to my book:

http://thelottoblackbook.com

Again, if a 13 years was able to implement my formula
think how easily should be for you...

Best,
Larry
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hawkharoldson wrote:
Is there no way to shut down these sites thereby saving more future victims???

Why bother? I doubt that many people fall for it, and the ones who do, only lose a relatively small amount for a worthless system. They aren't bled dry like many scan victims.
There are better targets for us to aim at.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This particular kind of scam can be very difficult to deal with.

The scammers are typically more organized, are fast-moving, and experienced. They are willing to put time (and money) into posting lots of fake articles, blogs testimonials, etc. A quick look at the host for this site shows several other highly questionable sites--I would not expect this host to shut down the site, no matter how many complaints are logged. I don't know if the domain name registrar is any better--I wouldn't hold my breath.

As Mr Tambourine Man said, this is a relatively small amount of money to lose, especially when you compare it to the thousands of dollars lost by the victims we see here. The relatively small amount is actually one of the reasons these scammers are so successful--if they were to ask for a few hundred, many people couldn't afford to pay, and others who could would probably do more research and ask more questions. But for this amount, they are often willing to take the risk.

Honestly, I think the best thing that could be done about scammers like this is education. Just getting the truth out there, and pointing out the problem with these scams wherever possible, so that the truth is easy to find, is the best way to minimize their success.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I laughed at the website I was sent a link to via ArcMax (they suck by the way) at the top it says his name is Larry B**** but near the bottom he swears by his name being Larry L**** and I'm thinking YEAH YOU FUCKED UP BUDDY LMAO you can tell he is one of those guys that actually get rich from the idiots who fall for it. The pictures & lottos he supposedly won in he may have blocked out half of the faces but they don't even look like the same person LMAO I can smell a con artist like that a half a mile away Rolling Eyes
hawkharoldson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes this site called Arcamax is sponsoring this scammer. Shame on Arcamax! This must diminish their credibility and reputation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ArcaMax_Publishing

I just got this email from arcamax.

Featured Sponsor from ArcaMax
What Exactly Is "The Lottery Black Book"?

"The Lottery Black Book" Is...

* A simple lotto system that can be played by anyone, anywhere
* First and only proven winning method 5 out of 10 times
* Step-by-step plan, easy to understand and apply
* Your ticket to a new life full of happiness and joy

There are 1000 copies available, with a "double your money-back guarantee"!

To find out more, please click for info!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic