SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My second effort

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Frankie222
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thought this deserved a new topic, it may dry up as I replied from a gmail address as suggested

I pretended to be female in my reply as he may think I will fall for his charms............ this is maybe a little over the top for a first contact, just testing the water

Mr GONZO

Good days to you too

This must be my lucky year, my late husband (who met an untimely end whilst pusuing his love of shark-boarding - an extreme sport to say the least), has left me very well off financially, I heard from my solicitor only a few days ago that all of his money and properties (including a string of well appointed knocking shops and Smack Dens), are now at my disposal

I must admit the total value of his estate is but a drop in the ocean when compared to the figure you quote,(I am almost wetting myself with excitment at the thought of getting my hands on your wonga)

Tell me what I need to do, my husband (Dork) used to take care of all money affairs, so I am new to business dealings.

I see you are a director, you must be a big and powerfull man, are you married as I am considering taking another husband (I miss felatio like you wouldn't believe, and whilst my golden retriever is very friendly...... I'm sure you are a man of the world and know what I mean)

Anyhow, I nearly rang your number just now, but am a little scared, it's hard to know who to trust now I am alone in the world, can you tell me a little more about your proposition please

I will wait in anticipation for your reply

Yours respectfully

Mrs Gullybull F Witt

ps if we do enter business together please don't mention the money to my son, the greedy little twat has already asked me to buy him another house, my 2 million US won't last for long if he gets his way

Good days to you
To: . <..>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 20:03
Good days to you

Please kindly accept my apology for sending you this email without your consent.
i am Mr.Austus Zongo, The director in charge of auditing and accounting section of African Development Bank Ouagadougou Burkina-faso in West Africa .I am writing to request your assistance to transfer the sum of $12.215M ( Twelve million Two hundred and fifteen thousand Dollars) into your norminated bank account.The above sum belongs to our deceased customer who died along with his entire family in a plane crash,for more information about the Air Crash you can visit the
CNN web news http://www.voanews.com/english/archive/2003-12/a-2003-12-25-11-At.cfm?moddate=2003-12-25
and since then the fund has been dormant here in my bank.More details with the
official bank application form will be forwarded to you immediately you show your willingness and capability of handling this transaction.Feel free to contact me for more clarifications if you are really interested in my proposal. Have a nice day. here is my Tel; 226-714-410-55
Mr.Austus Zongo

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammers don't pay much attention to where initial replies come from. They send out hundreds or thousands of emails hoping to get a couple of scores so changing your email addy doesn't hurt your prospects.

You may be a little over the top with a couple of details but this is a small matter. Again, the scammers won't pay much attention in the beginning. They generally operate from a script. Want a good example? Check out the "Proud Mama" thread (click the linky).

If you pretend to be a real (but a little cautious and/or naive) victim, you can string the bastards along for quite awhile. This is known around here as "straight baiting". Almost all the great baits you read about here started this way.

Best of luck. Glad to see you're taking a whack it this. Post up your questions. Lots of folks here willing to lend help and advice. Do lots of reading, too. You will learn tons very quickly. Have fun and let us know how this bait turns out.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frankie222 wrote:
I miss felatio like you wouldn't believe, and whilst my golden retriever is very friendly......

LOL_sign
Looking good so far, lol

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frankie, my opinion ? I guess you asked for it. Save that long answer as a Draft. They will send their script 1 or 2 more times. Simply use your format as a reply. Until they get off script.

A lot of people feel better giving a long-winded reply. I use those later to bury "Vital" information in a long, rambling reply. Here: an example

Dear ****, bla, bla, bla (for frikkin ever)......THE MONEY......
......bla, bla, ........THE MTCN..... It should make their eyes burn suffering through endless crap to find the "pearls of wisdom" or as I prefer to call it
"Diamonds in a Dung-Heap." there you go...my modality

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic