SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Luba

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have recently picked up my first Russian girlfriend.

She sends extremely long scripts of extremely broken English. I've only sent her 5 mails so far, and she is obviously completely on script, but the language alone makes it funny, and I wouldn't mind googlers finding her scripts here.

[email protected] wrote:
Hello!!!
My name Luba, I from Russia.
I hope, that you will concern to this letter with understanding. I was registered on a site of acquaintances what to get acquainted with decent the man. I investigated set of various structures of men. I was involved with your structure, and I have decided to write to you the letter. It seems to me, that you the interesting person. I would like to get acquainted with you more close.
If you not against our dialogue write to me back.

Please reply only to my personal e-mail: [email protected]

I shall wait for your letter.
Sincerely, Luba.

[email protected] wrote:
Hello my friend!!!
It is pleasant to receive for me your letter. I hope, that this beginning of ours with you of acquaintance.
I shall tell to you a little about myself. As I already wrote you my name Luba, me 31 years. My growth of 173 sm, weight of 54 kg. I think, that it is good proportions for the girl. You and itself can estimate it on my photos. I live the city of Kazan, it is very beautiful city. Probably when or you can visit my city.
I am a cheerful person, and for this reason I prefer to observe comedies and to listen good music. I love a comedy very much, and my favourite film - " Adventure Shurika ". It is film known Soviet director - Leonid Gaydar. I hope, what you have heard about it? I love this director very much, and his sight of films all country with pleasure is a lot of years. I prefer to listen modern Russian music. Also I love foreign music, and my favourite group - About-zones. I would like at you find out why you have decided to try to get acquainted with girls through the Internet? And why you get acquainted with girls from other countries? I shall try to answer you these questions too. I have one my good girlfriend. she has got acquainted with the man from Canada through the Internet. They corresponded some time, then 2 times met, all over again she went to him, then he came to her. And then they have understood, that love each other, and have decided to create family, they have got married. I so am glad for the girlfriend, and have decided too to try to find the happiness through the Internet.
I in general very serious person also do not joke from such prophetic as marriage love, etc.
I am going to build serious relations, and it is probable to leave for the husband further!
In a word I search big for love! Probably she still exists in our world where so much awfully.
And if she - that I am obligatory it to find. Who knows probably us, we shall go far to ours relations.
Who knows probably you and on a white horse there is my prince.
Now I wish investigate what your intentions and what you want from relations?
You want marriage? Family and children? Or you search simply for friendship? What marriage means for you?
For me marriage - the most important and serious step in a life, and it should be made safely.
It is a lot of people touch it is not serious to this and as a result get divorced. I do not wish to make such errors.
Well the my dear friend, on this I shall finish this letter.
On this I shall finish.
Air kiss.
Sincerely yours Luba.
Image Image

[email protected] wrote:
Hello my dear friend!!!
Is very happy to receive the new letter from you. How you? How your weather?
How mood? I hope all well. It was very interesting to read through your letter.
I do not remember precisely on what site of acquaintances I have met your structure. probable it was facebook. Probably who that of your friends has left there your structure.
The truth it is difficult for me to understand some phrases a little, but I try to understand all.
I hope my English language also not awfully, and you understand, what I write? I write to the worst in English than, I speak.
I find out English language at university also studied on rates of 6 months. I hope, that all my diligence to be useful for something. But I am assured, that absolutely soon I shall know English in perfection.
Computer in me - not existing and consequently it is necessary to use a computer of the girlfriend. Sometimes I use a computer in the Internet of cafe.
I have finished university 2 years ago. I have studied at university of 5 years. And now I work in the seller as the adviser in firm shop. Certainly I work not by the trade. But I like my work.
However I wish to continue to speak with you about me directly. My hobbies are probably interesting to you.
I very much like to read, I love science fiction and in general the imagination of any directions is simple.
The truth now at me is not present a lot of free time. All basic time I spend on work.
I wish to inform you, that I like to prepare on kitchen. I think, which each girl should can prepare. I remember a good phrase, that a way to close to the man passes through his a stomach. I would be very happy to be prepared for my fine person for the tasty foodstuffs every day. My favourite dish - a borshch and a vegetative ragout. As I like to prepare for various meat dishes. I in general like to experiment on kitchen.
I like to spend my free time with my friends. I have many friends, they dear to me, they similarly to brothers and sisters for me. To me easy to communicate with my friends because I the open person, and we have no secrets from each other.
I conduct an active and healthy way of life. I love sports, is frequent visit fitness and a swimming pool, I very much like to float. Probably in the last life, I was a fish. And you love sports? If yes, you are engaged in what kind of sports? I wish to ask, which you liked to dance? I like to dance very much.
We with my girlfriends sometimes go to dance in a disco. And sometimes we go to cinema.
Probably you would like find out what men to I like.
In general I love strong self-assured people. Are cleverly rich with which it is interesting to communicate. Concerning me the important common sense of humour, but not also! I think what to joke, it is necessary, can.
From my future person I wait care and love. That he which in what me did not limit the most important and interested to understanding.
In this case I shall give him all which in me is, and I shall be always true for him. I do not love, when in me shout!
And most of all do not like to lift a voice. It is better to discuss all easy with understanding instead of to number.
These are little bit more information concerning me: my favourite color red, my birthday on January, 21st.
When your birthday? You loved color?
I suspect it, I shall finish the letter, and me besides time have already arrived to go.
With impatience I with impatience wait to receive news from you, I hope, it will be fast.
My best regards to you and your family.
Air kiss.
Sincerely yours Luba.
P.S. Please send me more than your photos.

Image Image

[email protected] wrote:
Hello my dear!!!
I wish to tell to you thanks for your letter, your letter as have usually cheered me up. And how your mood at present? I hope, that at you all is good, I this would like.
I am very happy, that we with you relations develop in such a direction, and we continue our correspondence. Because we find out all more and more about each other from our letters. I am assured, that you decent the person, and it is very interesting to me to communicate with you. I hope, that as it is interesting to you to communicate with me. Difficultly enough investigate people through letters. It only at first sight. You do not see the person to whom write letters, you find out only that he wishes to tell to you. Therefore it is necessary to feel the interlocutor. I think, that I start to feel you because I completely trust you. To me prompts my heart, that you the good person, and you sincere to me.
But nevertheless I would like find out all of you more and more. You understand me? I wish to know about all of you.
Dear (I hope, what you will not be, against if I shall so name you), I would like to ask you, what involves you in the woman that you from her to wait?
How you represent the woman of dream? And in general how many in you there were women in your life?
What for you the love means?
Love as sweet fruit with which you eat also to you, it would be desirable still. Thus the love is necessary always.
If there will be means of love family if there will be a family then there will be children if there will be means of children there will be a happiness.
Family it not only a cell of a society it also a level of development of the person.
To what you are ready for achievement long and successful relations?
It is an opportunity to speak with the partner about which, about what wants openly!
You jealous? I think, that jealousy this bad feeling, and is frequent she - the reason of many divorces!
What do you think?
All from that I dream it that favourite children of the husband of the house and since the brought morning loved a cup of hot tea in a bed, were.
In general I love people who are capable to care of the girl. It also important and is pleasant for the woman.
I shall tell to you a little about the day.
I begin the day very much early. Usually I wake up 5.30 mornings. We in Russia have such proverb: " Who early rises, to that the god submits " you when or heard such expression? I have got used to rise early from a bed, and I do not love when long sleep. The earlier you rise, the it is more than time at you remains on different things. I wash, I drink a cup of coffee, to put into myself the order. At 7.00 I go for work, I am on work till 17.00. With 12.00-13.30 at me a lunch break.
In the evening I come home, I am engaged in house affairs. If at me good mood I can meet my friends. Usually in such sort at me pass everyday lives.
Well, probably on this I shall finish the letter to you. I shall wait for yours reply.
Sincerely, Luba.
P.S. Please send me your photos.

Image Image

[email protected] wrote:
Hello my dear!!!
I am very happy, that we on former we continue to communicate. I hope that our acquaintance will lead us to that that more in the future, I this would like.
I'm fine! Excellent mood. Weather too today is pleasant to an eye. Not too warm, but the sun shines.
How your family? Whether there was something valid new?
Today in me extremely romantic mood. I simply very joyful. All this is surprised why I today such happy.
I in general in close very romantic person. I love walks under a lunar supper at a breakfast of candles in a bed and so on.
Many inquiries can seem to you this in me. It not, thus I in general to very simple girl also do not demand much.
I think, that the existing woman should be romantic a degree {degree} in what it even a little.
I as similarly to to romanticism of people, but not also. If the person it falls outside of limits with romanticism it already boringly!
It is interesting to me, should investigate your opinion why many pairs converge and live together though they are absolutely not similar?
concerning it I think after if two persons are similar against each other that it {him}, it will not be interesting together, and they will be absent.
And if two persons with various characters {signs} and the various points of view on the world which will be interesting to them together.
It when two persons the person and the woman add an ideal combination the friend the friend. Such?????? Them relations are harmonious also them, it is probable to name ideal pair!
I sincerely believe, that in ours relations there is the basic {elementary} the moment {an instant}. Gradually me starts to pull to you. I opened before you in each letter all more.
As I trust you, is ready to inform All rather to you secrets which are in??? In heart. I hope, that you also with me are frank.
I wish to speak with you concerning a frank theme sexual relations between the person and the woman.
I think we adult people, and it is necessary for conversation concerning this theme if we further wish to develop ours relations.
How you concern to sex? Whether it is important it for you in this? How you believe, what the role concerning pair plays sex?
I think, that it is very important details relations. But it - is not pleasant to me when the person starts to impose sexual relations.
Though in general I think, that the person should play here leaging a role and should conduct the girl behind of me directly.
He should accept the beloved! To make so that it did not look only as satisfaction own needs.
He should allow, the nobility to the girl, it first of all He wishes to give pleasure to the girl. And then she will answer this same!
This my opinion and how you think?
As I would like to ask you, you like to make the Congratulation? I very much similarly to, to which to me make the Congratulation. As I love politeness.
You the person of love you easily fall in love? You had sometime love at first sight?
I cannot directly inform concerning me, that I the person of love, I always again and again look narrowly at the person, I find out him from various instructions {directions}.
The main thing to try to understand, that in this person in soul. I never look at occurrence or age.
On what you look when get acquainted with the girl? What should the girl make it, you have started to trust her?
I wish to inform you one history from my life.
As soon as my friend has acquainted me with one guy. It was with one years ago.
I have started to notice, that this guy - is rather different to me, paying in a congratulation me and gifts.
I have grown up love his all my heart of the maiden. he such was good, kind, sensitive.
We have met {have executed} his the whole year. I thought, that he will offer, that I have left in his in marriage.
I did not speak his, it, but on depth of soul it waited. I lived as in a fairy tale. In all us it was good.
But suddenly I have started to notice, that he somewhere have disappeared on long.
I have asked him about this, but he spoke, that in him business, that he tries it in us, all was good.
I have been a little brought up, but did not give he big value because was fascinated in and trusted him.
And once to me there has arrived one girl when him there was no house, and she has told to me concerning my guy there are some months!!!
You can present, appear this, which I felt during that moment.
she has told, which did not know, that he meets someone and when find out, has decided to arrive to me and to inform the truth.
I have left him at once as though it was not injured me.
Since then missed half from a year. It I could not speak half from a year to any from the person {the man}.
But now I understand, that on this the life does not arrive up to the end, and it is necessary to live further.
I also could not trust people, I believed that all from them liars.
But I know, it is on light of the person which can love instead of tell lie to the favourite girl.
My former guy whom the preoval me loves constantly when we were together. he spoke me, it looks directly in opinion rather.
And after it informs, how was probable to not charge him. But now I see, that if the person was in a habit to tell lie for a life for him, there are no human rules.
Such history which took place with me in a life and which has forced me to address in researches of love to the Internet because under letters possibly that investigate soul the person.
I see, that with you there was something similar, I see, that you the sincere person and very good, I confident, that never could work with the person awfully.
His prospects of a life.
It is probable to study it - is a lot of, instead of which the person speaks you a congratulation looking in opinion rather, And directly only also thinks, from which as though should pull more quickly the girl in a bed and then tells the lie her which loves her during long time.
I with impatience shall wait your letter.
Sincerely Luba.

Image Image

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I wish to speak with you concerning a frank theme sexual relations between the person and the woman .... Though in general I think, that the person should play here leaging a role and should conduct the girl behind of me directly.

Shocked

So now you know.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
P.S. Please send me more than your photos.

Well now what can you send her ? an extra large dll file !

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I described to her the photo that I sent, but I forgot to actually attach it. I guess 'The Bat!' didn't care and just sent the next script, no mention of missing attachments.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Luba wrote:
Congratulations my sweet!!!!
I am happy it in All of you well and very happy to receive from you the new letter. In me also all is good.
Day leaves good and after your letter, it became simply magnificent. Your letters for me as a drug.
They lift my mood and make my day simply remarkable.
Today in the morning I so have easily risen, pulled, reduced a cup of hot coffee and have continued work.
Now to us a dinner and I write to you the letter.
Something now occurs in me, washing sings soul, and I it enough, can give 100 that you on me so work.
I want what to name you my young man! And you wish to name me now the girl?
Strange enough, what I?? But my feelings grow, as it can be.
I through letters understand that you the person.
And I see in you people who can understand me, and it pleasantly for me read through your letters.
I was already probable to inform, to the lost hope to count people this to me to similar. You awoke my hope.
I want it you also feeling the same.
I want it, you knew, that I think of you, also you to me are necessary.
I know it in some countries big parks of rest.
The set of a roundabout way of a way also - is a lot of entertainments.
In you it is probable in general much from various for a place where probable, to have rest well.
In us in city almost something - not existing. Unique pleasure - night clubs and cinema.
You like to go to cinema? I often go with girlfriends to cinema. As I love theatre and museums.
Dear I think, you wish to know what character in me and my habits. I do not love, when people quarrel also directly I, I do not love quarrel. The main thing to solve easy the conflict and then it always probable to arrive to the compromise.
I am accustomed to reconcile people and to speak in me it, well it gathers. The unique thing which me can deduce from itself it when the person, to speak addressing lie to you is to straight lines in opinion rather.
And in this he knows, it - not the rights, but all the same! It is so low.
Also, what you can? To me about your character? There Are any features of your character?
It loves everything, that I would like to ask you in this the letter, and I shall finish him on this.
I with impatience shall wait to receive news from you road! I hope, that you soon will answer.
I send you an air kiss and the majority of the best regards.
With the best regards, yours Luba.

Image Image

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic