SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Do not upset the Vault!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometime the lads make you genuinely laugh out loud...

Been ignoring a lad as I have been on hoilday and found this in the inbox..

Quote:
To whom it may concern,

This is to bring to your notice that our Vault is unhappy with the nonchalant attitude you have shown ever since you were asked to contact with the Bank for the release of your consignment/fund.

This Vault do hereby demand that an immediate feedback should be giving to us as to how far you have gone with the Bank and wish to inform you that if you have not contacted with them that you should put an immediate stop to it as you will be notified about what to do in due time.

Regards,
Management

Many agles one cound take..Love the 'how far you have gone with the Bank', I guess I should have said...thats a personal question, we only went out to dinner one and nothing happened....Anyhow I send this so have wait to see the reply ...

Quote:
Your vault is unhappy? Can I suggest a soothing rub with metal polish to bring back the lustre?

I am not nochalant I just have not got around to doing it. I am not sure how I can put an immediate stop to not doing much? Does this mean I should not contact you about my fund? I have already emailed you some simple questions that remain unanswere. these are: What is the precise amount of the fund? Who made the initial deposit? Do garden gnomes come to life after dark? What is the address/account numbers? What is the atomic weight of a cheese and pickle sandwitch and Do midgets have ESP powers?

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am not sure how I can put an immediate stop to not doing much?

Obviously, you stop doing the few things you are doing, and just completely freeze, drooling on the keyboard.

Then several days later you recover and tell him what happened, blaming him for everything. Wink

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic