SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone want to field a phone call? VICTIMS NEEDED!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, maybe the lad can make a suggestion on how we can continue now?
I'll ask him...brb. Very Happy

edit: update. "Wo is this? McCain. What do you want, McCain? Where is my money? Email me back, I'm very busy." Then the bastard hung up on me. Mad I called back, and he wouldn't pick up. Twisted Evil
http://www.4shared.com/audio/H1McErGt/001MarkCallsSammy04192010.html

Send him an email from another address, and ask him what is going on? Your email account seems to be broken, so you opened a new one..??

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent, Slaphappy! Keep in mind that you have now sent well over $100,000 to the "fake" Sam.

Bruin

p.s. of course, that is chickenfeed to Mark. I will probably open a new e-mail account for Mark later today....that is a good idea.

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if Mark will figure out that the "fake Sam" is his own lawyer! He can then have him arrested, if the lad sends you a handwritten affidavit to the Vermont court, detailing the lawyer's crooked ways. Once you recover the money, you can continue the transaction..but you need that affidavit! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EWWW Slaphappy - - you have a mind like a steel trap. Truly a man after my own heart. Kind of a reverse recovery scam? I like it!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know about steel. Maybe finely stained and polished zebrawood. Smile
Maybe Dana Scully and Fox Mulder will be assigned the case for the FIB here in Vermont. Smile They will work for the victim of the crime, and not the banker this time, too! Laughing

Oh gee.. edit: I hope Fox and Dana don't discover that a crooked banker made deals with the crooked lawyer, too! Now, where is all that money hiding?
And who is that smoking man, talking to the banker? Laughing

We might need some more baiters to join, Bruin! I have a small crack in my zebrawood. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would you like to contact the mugu in the capacity of the investigating officers? I could pm his address.

Btw, Mark is FINALLY wising up to what is going on. He sent this to the mug:

Quote:
I am very confused. I have just sent $150,000 to you, but now a lawyer here in town is telling me that you are not receiving it, and that it is really being stolen by Albert Undertaker.

Why did you send me all those e-mails confirming that you received all the money?

Bruin

South Africa

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The bait lives on!!!!

Here is what Mr. Sam has just sent to Mark:

Quote:
Dear Mark,

Why will you be confused? When you refused to follow my instruction and directive. If atually you send any money be inform that the money you send was only be stolen by your so call barrister ALBERT UNDERT@KER he did not send anymoney to me.

I never wrote any e-mail that i recieved anymoney from you or rather your so call barrister if you really want us to proceed and make progress from this transaction I will advice you to keep every body out of this and contact a very good barrister here in nigeria that work with the bank he or she will be in better position to help you get the document the bank required from you before the transfer will be made.

Do contact the bank today asking them to give you a good barrister that will help you get all those back of claim document and keep me informed for further directive and advice to take.

I wait your call and response regarding the matter.

Thoughts on how I should respond? Slaphappy? Brainiac? Let's coordinate!

Bruin

South Africa

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Mr. Sam sent Mark about 10 e-mails last night - - all the e-mails from the sinister, double-crossing attorney Albert were forwarded to the victim, Mark. This had the desired effect of warning Mark about Albert's shenanigans. Unfortunately, it had a negative consequence for the mugu:

Quote:
I took all your e-mails to the police.

The police are looking for Undertaker and should have him today. He stole almost $200,000 from me. Unfortunately, it appears he spent almost all of it - I may be able to get some back, perhaps half. I have hired Drysd@le as my new lawyer. He was mentioned in your e-mails and I see that he is a man who can be trusted.

The police, however, tell me that you are a Nigerian scammer and that I should not send any money to you.

Perhaps Undertaker did me a favor. There is no telling how much money I might have sent to you if I was not warned by the police. And I would not have gone to the police if you had not alerted me to Undertaker's double-dealing.

Good bye!

Now, what will the new lawyer say to the mugu? And, will Albert be able to write from an internet wifi spot while on the run from the police? Stay tuned!
Bruin

South Africa

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it is over:

Quote:
Folowing all your email.I found out that you are not a serious person.I cannot continue with you like this.

Thank you for your support,i will have to get a power of attorney and make a change of beneficiary since you are not a serious man.

I cannot sit down ans see this oppurtunity pass me by.

I will get a power of attorney and get another way to get the fund out from the bank instead of you wasting my time with your so called UDERTAKER.

Thank you.

At least he appreciates my support!

No reason to leet the name "undert@ker" - the mugu has already leeted it himself.

Anyone want a shot at this mugu? PM me for his e-mail address. He is a real scream.

Bruin

South Africa

Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some lads just give up Waaaay too easily. huh? dolla-chopped
"to the tone" of 200 Large. and you are an unserous person. At least you have pimped out his ph.# in another related thread. Cool.
Has he heard the last of UDER-taker? or is that UBER???

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic