SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is this guy for real?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jsheppard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all!

Just got this in my harvesting account....

Quote:
maryja mabou <[email protected]>

hello
My name is miss mary i saw your email today at www.419baiter.com and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address([email protected]).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.miss mary.(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address here

([email protected])

I have no Idea what this is about, but I replied, and am waiting for more info!

I'll keep you updated.

Shiver Metimbers is my jesus!
Imperial Guard
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think someone did receive the same mail as you.

sounds like de-education at work Cool

jsheppard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turns out to be nothing special...

Let's see is (s)he wants to join the Hush society Very Happy

Quote:

Dearest Love,
Thank you so much for your mail and for the hand of friendship, i appreciate that you brought out the time to write even if you have not seen me; i beleive that this friendship will be built on trust and love.I will really like to have a good relationship with you after reading your profile, i have a special reason why i decided to contact you and most importantly i need a man that will love and take care of me in future...in this regard i will like to know more about you. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile.I am miss Mary Ukoha Zokaya , my father of a blessed memory by name Late Dr Ukoha Zokaya, chairman managing director of (DALLOHARRISON INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in Monrovia..the economy capital of my Country Liberia, and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood..by his grace i was very lucky to escape the blood shed and presently i am hiding in a refugee camp as a refugee here in Dakar Senegal.Actually insearch of an honest and reliable person who will help me to relocate to western world for a better life; i have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i believe you will not try to cheat me but rather take me as your own. Though you may wonder why I am so soon giving in to you without seeing you, well I will say that my instsint still tells that you could be true to me.Briefly, I will like to disclose much to you if you will help me to relocate to your country with the substance that i inherited from my parent. I have a substantial amount of $6.700 (six Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars). l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket. i will like to invest in your country into any lucrative business venture which you are to advise and execute seeing that i have no business experience for now. However, I shall forward you with the necessay documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an invsetment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my ist year in the university, when the crisis started.It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Awaiting your urgent and positive response.Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over once the fund has been transfered into your bank account. Attach is my picture, With due respect, I am pleading that you help me, i have giving all this detailed information with every transparency beleiving that you will have a clear picture of the base of help i need from you. I have no phone here, but you can call me with this number ( +221-763979646) it is office telephone number of the Rev-father who is the leader of the refugee the camp here in Senegal were i am seeking refuge... and his name is Rev-father Samuel Donald, if you call and tell him you want to speak with to Miss Mary Zokaya, he will send for me.

I hope to hear from you soon, May truth and love be the guiding word in my refuge in you dear helper.

Sincerely yours in love,.
Mary .kisssss........

Shiver Metimbers is my jesus!
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jsheppard wrote:
I have no Idea what this is about

You signed Fonda Cox's guestbook, no? Wink

The lads will occasionally try to add legitimacy to their tales by being honest about how they found your contact details. Of course, if they happened to have found them on Fonda Cox, the situation becomes pretty awkward for everyone involved.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic