SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Definition of Irony...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I've been baiting this guy for a few months, the plan to give him money just seems to always hit a snag. My character ended up trying to fly from Florida to Nigeria to meet him with 7 thousand dollars. Unfortunately, my character snagged the wrong connecting flight and ended up in Togo. While emailing my lad from my hotel in Togo, I told him how I had met a nice guy in the hotel lobby who had tried to sell me a necklace. After telling the necklace selling guy my story, he offered to drive me to Nigeria the next day. I gave that guy $800 on the spot to pick me up the next day. I sadly emailed my lad today to tell him that the guy I gave the $800 failed to show up to take me. Here was my lad's response....

Quote:
Listen am getting tired of you because you will never lsiten to my instrusctions. How could you pay someone you never met before for a Job not yet done.I told before that the Guy will never show up because He has taken you a FOOL. Well when you are ready to see me you will find your way to their Airport and get a fligth to Nigeria. Am sick and tired of your sturnborness.

I absolutely love the irony that he is pissed off at me for foolishly giving my money away to a scammer, when he is banking on me doing the exact same thing to him! Smile

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Gotta love lad logic!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Am sick and tired of your sturnborness.

Well you will just have to make him more sick........ Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
St. Aloysius
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing
That is MOST excellent!!

Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^That is vaguely similar to the dolla-chop. In which another lad gets
your money 1st. They hate when that happens. You were THEIR
victim 1st, they are SO possessive. And afraid there won't be enough money to go around. It is jealousy first and foremost. And....Lad logic.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this. Keep spending those 7 K, unless he's willing to meet you in Togo of course. Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy once convinced a Lad that she'd sent money to someone claiming to be an American stranded in Nigeria... he didn't like that at all (emphasis added):

Quote:
I really want to be crazy with you from now.What a Fuck are you trying with me.Are you kidding me or what a hell are trying to do.Please stop playing on my Intelligence.
... Are you still interested in this Transaction or Not??
This is because i am really tired about all the shortcomings from you since the beginning of this Business.Listen,if you are not willing to proceed further,get back to me urgently so that i can look for another Reliable and Responsible Partner to finanlise this Transaction.You have been reported by the Lawyer of several Insults on his Diginity and Integrity of which you have proved it to me too.Very Insultive you are to both the Bank and the Lawyer.
Listen,you must really be pigheaded and a shithead for having sent Money to a So-called American in Nigeria.You abandoned this Transaction and financed the Guy in Nigeria.Now,this Transaction is Crippled..Why did you Find it difficult to provide your Proof of Payment to the Lawyer,if really you are Honest.
Look,i am really afraid if you would not betray me when the Funds hits your Account.In this Case,i want you to prove to me your seriousness or if not back-off.
In other words,i am not happy about the Delay from your End regarding the demands of the Lawyer about the Certificates to be procured.Without this Documents,the Transfer of the Funds can not be achieved at all.
I need your Compliance and Follow up,

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you will never lsiten to my instrusctions

I love how he uses the future tense! Keep not following his "instrusctions" Laughing

Yastreb: Image

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb's Victim wrote:
I really want to be crazy with you from now.

In some places that could be a compliment Wink hehe

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I love this. Keep spending those 7 K, unless he's willing to meet you in Togo of course.

That is exactly what I had planned on doing! Smile I just offered him $1000 to pick me up and drive me back to Nigeria. He insisted on a previously mentioned $1500 because that is what it would cost him (That's some expensive gas!) Anyway, I agreed to pay him $1500 cash when he picked me up but he is insisting on a Western Union payment before he comes to get me. I just emailed him back telling him that I am too scared of being arrested by the police if I go out in a place like Western Union (it's a long story, my character is basically on the run from the law). I told him not to worry though, because I am going back down to the hotel lobby right now to try and find someone who looks trustworthy and offer them cash to drive me to Nigeria once again. He is going to be pretty angry when my foolish character gets scammed for a second time! Smile

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ In response to my post above, my lad just fired back an angry email when he heard I was looking for another stranger to pay money to. Here is a snippet of it that I found amusing. Smile
Quote:

By the time you waste all your money in trusting strangers then you will be wise.You might have thought you are in America where can trust strangers. FOR YOUR INFORMATIONS YOU ARE IN AFRICA HOME OF FRAUD.

Enforcer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you could send him on a road trip to Irony Coast Wink Lads tend to miss puns.

"I am deeply sorry if i don"t really get your point then, just because i was trying to defend myself from scammers maybe trying to distract my attention." ~ Appiah Simon as well
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^So true. He may one himself it looks like and missed it!

Quote:
FOR YOUR INFORMATIONS YOU ARE IN AFRICA HOME OF FRAUD.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic