SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Any suggestions for April fool's day?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wokabo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone have any good ideas for tomorrow? At the office, at home, wherever?
I mean good ideas, not peeing in the coffee or something...

Fight My Brute
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
not peeing in the coffee or something...

What's wrong with that? Very Happy

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good idea! I won't pee in the coffee then, see if anyone notices. Smile

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For the family, setting the all the clocks from AM to PM in the house. Moving all the clocks up an hour in the early morning so everyone is early to work school etc works too.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Exchanging the normal coffee with decaf.

ETA: Don't forget running for your life.

wokabo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I said no peeing in the coffee. Decaf is worse.

Fight My Brute
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess crapping in the coffee is off limits as well?

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I think they do that to the coffee at work every day. It is horrendous.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
wokabo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, forget I asked. Rolling Eyes

Fight My Brute
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What did you ask? Wink

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dutch wrote:
I guess crapping in the coffee is off limits as well?

Not necessarily. There's coffee made from cat's crap. That'll probably still be better than decaf. Unless it's decaf-cat's-crap-coffee of course.

Enforcer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about offering somebody a trunk case with some millions of bucks if he or she pays in advance for forging documents und bribing officials? Then just put the money into your own pocket instead! Awsome prank or what?

Wait a minute, that actually could prove to be a one-of-a-kind way to make a living. Wink

"I am deeply sorry if i don"t really get your point then, just because i was trying to defend myself from scammers maybe trying to distract my attention." ~ Appiah Simon as well
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pin holes around the lip of the Styrofoam coffee cups to make them dribble glasses.

A packet of honey on the earpiece of your office mate's telephone. Ring them up and say "Squish" without laughing.

Plug in a wireless mouse USB controller in your office mate's computer. Fight over the mouse.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie L. Gus wrote:
Plug in a wireless mouse USB controller in your office mate's computer. Fight over the mouse.

Reminds me of this trick I heard of used on a PC at college here.
Someone took a screenshot of the regular Windows desktop, then hid all the icons so the desktop was blank. Then set the screenshot as the desktop wallpaper.
Then just wait for someone to come along and try to use the computer. See how long they try to double click on the background image of the icons before they twig what's wrong, lol

I know a lot of PC practical jokes actually. Surprised I didn't end up getting kicked out of college. Wink

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1

Last edited by Technomancer on Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- From the Boss, PLEASE SEE ME: Get to work a few minutes early (before co-workers get settled at their desks). Write PLEASE SEE ME in bold, capital letters on some sticky notes / Post-Its, and sign with the name of the most senior person in your office (who might have a reason to be upset with one of your co-workers). Stick them on a few co-workers' computer screens.

- Delete desktop: Take a screenshot of the Victim's desktop (showing all the icons, shortcuts etc.). Set it as the desktop background, then proceed to delete each and every one of the items on his/her desktop (they can retrieve them later from the Recycle Bin). When the Person tries to click one of the items on their desktop, nothing will happen of course (because it's a background image lol). They might think their computer is hung up, and might reboot it a couple times, or call the I.T. department, who knows, just stay low when the trick is found out.

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What about he classics...

Saran (plastic wrap) toilets, similar to the desktop prank with more alarming effects.

Small hair elastic to hold down trigger on the sink spray nozzle (faucet is turned on water immediately routes to sprayer.

On company vehicles turn up radio really loud, turn on wipers, turn on additonal accessories that are not operational until key is turned.

Replace coffee sugar with table salt (if in separate container).

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you're into mean office pranks and don't mind a little extra work:

Pick a colleague who gets a lot of phone calls. In the morning, sneak in and fill their receiver with something heavy (a roll of coins works well; try not to break the receiver).
Let them use the telephone for a day until they've got used to the extra weight.
When they're on their afternoon coffee break, remove the extra weight, wait till they return to their desk and call them.
Now that the extra weight is gone, there's a good chance they'll smack themselves in the face with the receiver. Very Happy

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can always put clear packing tape in one of two places in their phone as well:

Over the microphone so no sound is transmitted and the caller is unable to hear them.

If the phone is equipped with a lever style disconnect, tape that down so the phone will not answer when the handset is picked up.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Enforcer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Attach some really smelly food (cheese or foul veggies) underneath somebody's chair.

Randomly swap keys on coworkers keyboards.

Set up all the phones to automatically redirect incoming calls to the boss' office.

Stir some insanely hot chili powder into the coffee powder. Be sure to brew yours before or go without coffee for a day.

Set the logo of a competing company as the new desktop background on as many computers as possible.

Hide a small device that emits a somewhat silent, but annoyingly high tone in someone else's office.

"I am deeply sorry if i don"t really get your point then, just because i was trying to defend myself from scammers maybe trying to distract my attention." ~ Appiah Simon as well
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Replace coffee sugar with table salt.

Always thought giving someone a heart attack was a great April fools. Laughing

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
wokabo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, what have we got so far:

Quote:
For the family, setting the all the clocks from AM to PM in the house. Moving all the clocks up an hour in the early morning so everyone is early to work school etc works too

I'm the first to get up, and our clocks have a 24-hour display. No good.

Quote:
Exchanging the normal coffee with decaf

There's no decaf available for the office coffee machines. No good.

Quote:
How about offering somebody a trunk case with some millions of bucks if he or she pays in advance for forging documents und bribing officials? Then just put the money into your own pocket instead! Awsome prank or what?

I'm the one always warning people not to fall for this scam - no good.

Quote:
Pin holes around the lip of the Styrofoam coffee cups to make them dribble glasses

We don't have Styrofoam cups. No good.

Quote:
A packet of honey on the earpiece of your office mate's telephone. Ring them up and say "Squish" without laughing

Not bad, but I'm the one who'd be replacing their phone afterwards. No good.

Quote:

I'm in a separate office, closest colleague is too far away for this to work. No good.

Quote:
From the Boss, PLEASE SEE ME: Get to work a few minutes early

I'm never the first one in the office (and I'm not going to leave home in the morning 2 hours earlier just for that). No good.

Quote:

Delete desktop: Take a screenshot of the Victim's desktop (showing all the icons, shortcuts etc.). Set it as the desktop background, then proceed to delete each and every one of the items on his/her desktop (they can retrieve them later from the Recycle Bin). When the Person tries to click one of the items on their desktop, nothing will happen of course (because it's a background image lol). They might think their computer is hung up, and might reboot it a couple times, or call the I.T. department, who knows, just stay low when the trick is found out.

I am the I.T. department, so I'd have to do all the work correcting it afterwards. No good.

Quote:

Saran (plastic wrap) toilets, similar to the desktop prank with more alarming effects.

I don't have a clue what Saran is.
Quote:

Small hair elastic to hold down trigger on the sink spray nozzle (faucet is turned on water immediately routes to sprayer.

Sink spray nozzle doesn't have that facility. No good.

Quote:

On company vehicles turn up radio really loud, turn on wipers, turn on additonal accessories that are not operational until key is turned.

I don't have access to other people's company cars. No good.

Quote:

Replace coffee sugar with table salt (if in separate container).

Sugar is packed per individual dose. No good.

Quote:
Pick a colleague who gets a lot of phone calls. In the morning, sneak in and fill their receiver with something heavy etc...

You can always put clear packing tape in one of two places in their phone as well:

Over the microphone so no sound is transmitted and the caller is unable to hear them.

If the phone is equipped with a lever style disconnect, tape that down so the phone will not answer when the handset is picked up.

Randomly swap keys on coworkers keyboards.

I won't be able to do this unseen. No good.

Quote:

Attach some really smelly food (cheese or foul veggies) underneath somebody's chair.

It smells bad enough in the office as it is. No good.

Quote:

Set up all the phones to automatically redirect incoming calls to the boss' office.

Boss would find out it's me (no one else can do this). No good.

Quote:

Stir some insanely hot chili powder into the coffee powder. Be sure to brew yours before or go without coffee for a day.

Coffee machine doesn't allow to do this. No good.

Quote:

Set the logo of a competing company as the new desktop background on as many computers as possible

Now that could be something. But they would find out it's me. And I'd have to set it all back.

Quote:

Hide a small device that emits a somewhat silent, but annoyingly high tone in someone else's office.

Where would I have to find this on such short notice? (yes I know, I could have asked earlier)

Oh well, I'll think of something for next year.

Fight My Brute
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Where would I have to find this on such short notice? (yes I know, I could have asked earlier)

Do your company PCs have loudspeakers or something? Then you could roll out a hidden audio player process throughout the company.

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My eldest child was born on April 1 1986. Apparently this date (April 1) has the least number of births of the year. April 2cnd has the second least births. Why? I don't know.
Anyway, after my son was born I no longer participated in April Fools day, but as I have always pulled plenty of pranks throughout the year I was happy to just let April 1 be my son's birthday. A few years ago his 18th bithday was approaching. I sat him down and explained that It was now time for me to take part in April Fools. After all those years I wanted to do something big but nothing interesting came to mind. Finally, the night before, I had an idea. The next morning I dressed in a completely opposite manner than usual, put my hair up and practiced walking and talking In a different way. I then walked over to my daughter's school to teach (volunteer) my weekly art class. I introduced myself as my own twin sister, In town for a few days visit. I can't remember what excuse I gave for not being there with my sister but most of the children totally fell for it, as did quite a few of the other parents and teachers that I ran into in the hallway. The funniest part was walking home and speaking to one of my neighbours. She thought that she was talking to me of course but I quickly introduced myself, spouted a bunch of B.S. and 2 minutes later she's fully believing that she's speaking with my twin sister! A couple of weeks later I was walking past her house again and she asks me "How's your sister"? I had forgotten all about the joke and almost burst out laughing but restrained myself and replied "She's fine thank-you".Then we talked about what a nice conversation "they" had had and how much my neighbour had enjoyed meeting her! I never told her that It was a joke and she moved away a couple of years ago still believing that she met my twin sister!
The last few years I have taken part in this April Fools tradition...http://www.saintstupid.com/event.html#parade-2010

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Too funny! Laughing

Shame on all of you for thinking mean things. Mad

I'm going to give sweet surprises to all my friends, family and loved one. Cool

wokabobo, can you help me think of some good ones. Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one was pretty funny for my kids to participate in: A year or two ago, April 1 fell on a weekend. The kids and I got a tray and made my husband a wonderful breakfast in bed . . . made out of the kids' plastic food: eggs, bacon, etc. He had no idea until he actually looked at the tray. He'd already thanked us for our thoughtfulness. Laughing
Because we woke him up with it he was still too groggy at first to figure out what day it was.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic