SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

oh no the FBI and HOME OFFICE *new email 5 apr*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
shishtavi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

too classic

Quote:

Dear Alxxxxxx

I am so shock beyond words. How on earth could you say a thing like that against me? Did I ask you to send to me 2000 Dollars? Wait a minute, who is scamming who? When you ask me to engrave the tattoo on my body why didn’t you say then that I am scamming you? I mean what are you involving me into? Did I ask you for 2000 Dollars or did I ever ask you for the 50,000 Dollars that you people say you want to sent to me. Didn’t I ask you what am I going to do with the money and you say I should just collect the money.

This is unbelievable. So it has come to that stage that I am now been use by your organization and dump just like that? God will judge all of us one day.

Jehovah GOD Yahweh will bear me, you and your organization witness on who is scamming who. Please keep the 600 Dollars to yourself, I don’t need it again but one thing I am sure of is, almighty GOD does not sleep nor slumber and he sees all or heart and he judges us ll.

With GOD on my side, my child will not die he will live again. But remember one day God will ask you why you trick me into engraving this tattoo on my thigh, just one day. God will ask you and your cohort.

You talk about scamming, when I contacted you concerning this business, I never ask you for a dime but you says before you could help I must join your sect and I abolished and join . you the says when I engrave the tattoo you will pay me what I spend I did, you says I should take picture of baptism before you pay the money I use for it I did.

You say Mr. xxxxx will pay me but he never did rather the day he says he was going to send the money to me was when he got accident an d die{ what a story} how do I believe that, but you make me believe that he is dead.

You toy me up and down like a baby and I follow you without knowing that you and your cohort are DEVILS. I am not sorry to say it. Why making go through such pain when you foolishly believe that I am scamming you?

I will not let it go like that, I will contact the FBI and your HOME OFFICE with the picture and I will complain to them about what you people did to me. Forget about the business because I can’t not do it again with you not in this world.

Meanwhile please and please do not contact me again until I heard from the FBI.

This is nonsense.

Kola.

"YOU WONT RUN FAR FROM CR0WLEY AND HIS PLUMBERS, I DONT LIKE MUGUS TURNING ME AROUND." - Denny Both

"it should have occured to me being stranded the second time here in Ghana and your miserable organization cant even offer a $100 for my rescue,idiots!" - M0ses Uz3m3

"I need to get my donation now or else i will be forced to think ortherwise" - m0ses uz3m3
Safari x2 Lagos-Accra
Safari lagos-tamale: courtesy of SP

Last edited by shishtavi on Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bogroll Holder
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

Very good, I wonder how long it will take before the FBI start knocking on your door?

---Good old Abe.

Closed lad accounts

Thanks And God bless you all.
Nana Kwadwo Baah Wiredu.
The late Mr Kwadwo Baah-Wiredu
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd beers! LOL_sign

Way too classic! We have to see the whole story. Please?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This is nonsense.

Well, he got that part right. Laughing Laughing
Thank you, that was my first LOL of the day. Laughing Evil Lol

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Enforcer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, what a good one. I wonder if you could contact the guy impersonating a secret agent of a fake agency. Claim you were monitoring the events all along or something. Get your lad to do more and even crazier things in order to get revenge.

"I am deeply sorry if i don"t really get your point then, just because i was trying to defend myself from scammers maybe trying to distract my attention." ~ Appiah Simon as well
shishtavi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ yastereb There's about 5 months worth of emails and trophys, and I have multiple characters (5 I think) but his emails are classic. I will see if i can post it for you guys

@bogroll

The thing is the FBI are already involved and investigating the death of another character

"YOU WONT RUN FAR FROM CR0WLEY AND HIS PLUMBERS, I DONT LIKE MUGUS TURNING ME AROUND." - Denny Both

"it should have occured to me being stranded the second time here in Ghana and your miserable organization cant even offer a $100 for my rescue,idiots!" - M0ses Uz3m3

"I need to get my donation now or else i will be forced to think ortherwise" - m0ses uz3m3
Safari x2 Lagos-Accra
Bogroll Holder
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderfull!

They actually start to believe what's happening!

I can't wait to see what else this fucktard does!

---Good old Abe.

Closed lad accounts

Thanks And God bless you all.
Nana Kwadwo Baah Wiredu.
The late Mr Kwadwo Baah-Wiredu
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sure as hell ain't happy with you. You're in deep dodo now that the FBI are on your case. I hope you're quaking in your shoes.

Best laugh I've had all day!

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It was a fantastic letter. The only issue is he seems to know you are a baiter. I prefer to let them keep thinking but not quite sure. Please post a trophy photo of the tatoo. Well done.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Why making go through such pain when you foolishly believe that I am scamming you?

How the smallest little taste of their own medicine sends them howling!! Great work!!!

clapping clapping clapping

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Made my day, hilarious! Laughing Laughing Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I follow you without knowing that you and your cohort are DEVILS.
Who, me? Image He must be talking about you lot. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.despair.com/opportunity.html

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@KoKo
Funny site
http://www.despair.com

Products include:
dispairwear
pessimist mugs
demotivators

Lots of good things for your down and out Lad Laughing

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
shishtavi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Agent1002 wrote:
It was a fantastic letter. The only issue is he seems to know you are a baiter. I prefer to let them keep thinking but not quite sure. Please post a trophy photo of the tatoo. Well done.

He responded like that to me after I said the western union people thought it was a 419 scam

for the "tattoo" see http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177776

for his baptism see http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=179348

and for a short form he filled out see http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=179972

and for a HoS worthy license sent to the FBI agent see http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=181493

Safari x2 Lagos-Accra
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know I always wanted to mention that the face in the photo below was chopped on as well.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
shishtavi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He still wants money from me Smile

Anyone able to receive calls and pretend to be the FBI agent?

Regardless of that, he does love the sound of his own voice

Quote:

I decided to write to you not because of the fact that you do not trust me again or the FBI and the nice lady has told you I am a scammer. I am writing this mail because I want to prove a point to you. I am so-so hurt and dejected because you have betray my total trust in you.

Sir with due respect, have you sit down and think about how we started this issue, how because of the trust I have in you I decided to join your church, have you remember what I went through to be able to engrave the tattoo on my thigh.

Wait a minute, I am a scammer still I snap my personal picture and sent to you. Have you sits down to think about it. I might be very insulting because of the way you talk to me make me sick and sad. Have you sits down to think how a scammer will sent his picture to you?

This is very funny. If I sit down here to tell you that there’s nothing like internet scammer then there’s no truth in me. But sir I want you to know that what I am doing is nothing close to scam but it is something that I know what I am doing.

If I was to scam you why should I have snap my picture and sent to you knowing very well that I want to scam you. I am so frustrated. If you are in my shore you will do more than that. Have I ever ask you to send? Why didn’t I jump up and shout for joy rather I still ask you why the money coming in.

It is like that everywhere especially when you are sending money through western union from a Bank. The banker will not allow you to send money out because the will want to disencourage you because of the money leaving their bank. But Sir, I did not ask you for 2,000 Dollars but for only 600 Dollars that you promise you will sent to me as a refund of what I spend during the initiation process.

I am writing this mail not because I want money from you but to clear m conscience and to tell you that I am not what you think I am. If I am a scammer will I have cooperate with the police man that you say I should answer his question concerning Mr. Manfred Jackson de3ad? Have you think about it?

God bear me witness that, I was very plain to you doing these things you ask me to do but right now you have turn me a rebel. If I am trying to scam you Yahweh will judge me but if I am being use then God will judge also.

You told me that you will return the money I spend in the tattoo but now after you indoctrinate me into your church with tattoo on my thigh you guy just dump me in pretense that I am a scammer.

Why the word scammer did comes in now? Why didn’t you mention that before I engrave the tattoo on my thigh and snap the baptism picture band sent to all of you? Sir, Yahweh will judges us. I told my wife everything and she has been crying since the day I told her how you people treated me.

I want you to please kindly send me the 600 I spend in the initiation process so that Yahweh will be happy with you again because I am been so hurt and my spirit is trouble because I feel I have been used.

Give my number to the FBI agent whom you says told you I am scamming you and let me talk with him of you send his number to me I will call him and talk to him

Remember “DON’T do what you know if someone do it to you you will not be4 happy to someone else.”

Have a wonderful day.

GOD BELSS YOU.

Regards,

Safari x2 Lagos-Accra
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic