SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This is not a scam ok!!! - scammer flunked his 419 lessons

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes you just have to torment a Lad who is so clueless he brings shame to the world of scamming. This was on his first mail on a lottery scam Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Dear Sir

Can you please explain what this scam mail is about please ?

I have never won a scam before and I'd like you to explain how scams work.

Is there anywhere I can look up scams to discover what to do.

Your assistance is appreciated.

Best Wishes

The more he mentions scams, the more I'll repeat it back to him untill all we talk about is scams and see how frustrated I can make him.

Maybe I can get him to explain to me what a scam is. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Classic clapping I am curious to the reply. Though I hope he doesn't decide to drop you, because you might be too smart for your own good, and he will just try to find someone else.

I like it though. I want to read the lad's annoyance on how this is NOT a scam, because I am sure the lads actually believe their own lies by now.

This and also 'involving' a third party and not keeping their scams confidential also seems to get under their skin. Delicious!

Keep us updated on his response Gomer

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I send out a lot of baits, and sometimes I'm happy just to torment a Lad as much as anything, but it's a bonus if he bites because I've immediately got control if he does.

I;ve also got a love scammer that claims to be in the navy and my female Russian character has asked him what type of fish he catches, in very bad English. I can make the lad suffer great pain trying to explain that navy ships don't catch fish. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just have to ask if your lad has replied, and offered anymore details about the 'scam'. I hope he replied. I'm dying to read his justification that 'it is not a scam ok!'.

While waiting, I just come across a random 'funds scam' posted here

Taking a lesson from you, I replied with this:

Quote:

This is a boring scam, couldn't you have come up with something better? Contact me again, when you have a more interesting scam

No guarantee that he'll bite, but I'm wishing he will. Then again maybe I was too direct? Still; I'm hoping he will try to convince me.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic