SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Result! But I promise not to do it again...

View next topic
View previous topic

Spud
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got one of my best ever replies back today (considering the trophy cabinet is still bare) and how timely it was too! To put it in context read this http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18135&highlight= first for an admition of some rather irresponsible behaviour on my part.

And I have to say, I'm quite ashamed of what I did now. I though it was a funny idea at the time but as was pointed out to me if something had gone wrong I could have caused mayhem. As it is though I don't think any harm's been done, perhaps somebody at the place involved even had a good laugh this morning, at mugu's expense. I really do hope so! Twisted Evil

Here's my mugu's mail (do read the above thread first, it should provide a large hint as to where/who my mugu was calling!):

btw. I expect most people will have heard of the "actor", for those who haven't (maybe in europe excl. UK) just bear in mind he's a very very famous person in britain and stateside too I don't doubt.

Quote:

Mr.D o n a l d K e y s d i c k,

You asked me to call you [i've screaming at him for about 3 weeks to call] which i did this morning,but was surprise that i told the lady who received the call that i'm an Actor by name BEN E L T O N?as you told me.She linked me to a man who said his name is OPERATOR ONE [priceless! Laughing],that everybody know him with the above name in the company .He even told me that the name D O N A L D K E Y S D I C K is not in their company's list [idiot. time for a slap! I told him people always call me Don, never Donald!],and i went further and asked him if that is HARARD FILM LTD and his answer was yes [oh this really cracked me up! i love it when a plan comes together!!! in fact Don's film agency is called H a r a l d's Film, a name specifically intended to cause confusion and hopefully get a positive confirmation from the phone operator. it seems to've worked!],and he insist that the company don't have someone bearing the name.

This has been my second time that i called you but was embarrassed,so i want you to call me so that we can talk on this transaction.The documents to Mr.D***** is on the way,hope he will receive it in 30minutes time.[and of course, 2 hrs later they still haven't arrived!]

I await your call . i bet you do!!!

Regards.

Barrister N*** Ch***** Esq.

The CAPS hilighting is al the work of my barrister. Bless. He even went to the trouble of hilighting the funny parts Razz
(i inserted the spaces, for obv. reasons)
Angus McOatupp
King of Modalities

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
She linked me to a man who said his name is OPERATOR ONE

nice one mate!

<a href="ref.php?url=http://www.geocities.com/angusmcoatupp"> Angus McOatupp's Racket Busters </a>
Mortar x 3
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic