SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New member "Bounce" wants to start scambaiting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bounce
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

I have been a lurker for a little while now and I really enjoy reading all the scambait stories. I remember the first time I visited the website, I spent 2 hours just reading through the scambait examples, images taken, funny stuff etc... I love the concept of scambaiting and I can't wait to try it.

Before I do, I really would like to know the best way to keep my computer IP under wraps. And how do you guys run IP searches to locate scambaiters by country? I will do more reading up in due time and try to learn as I go, I am new to this so please understand.

I am eager to try scambaiting and would love to flaunt my first kill with you guys, oh the glory to come...

EDIT: My title got cut off, could a moderator please remove the last 3 characters from my title? Thanks.

- Bounce

Done - JF.
But you can edit your own posts, including title, by using the edit button at the upper right of the input screen.
Wink
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Bounce. Your IP queries are common, and listed in the various stickies that you will be able to recite backwards pretty soon, however, I will replicate that information.

G-Mail is the best way to hide your IP address from a scammer, however an IP address doesn't mean terribly much anyway, giving only a rough idea of geographical location.

Many tools are employed to run an IP, most can be found online, such as Geobytes and ArulJohn e.t.c

Finally, signup for a mentor who will assist you in your early baits. Smile

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Bounce
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the info Craig.

I will start reading the stickies. I know it's a lot of stuff to learn. The interpersonal politics in getting someone to do something for you is fascinating me.

I guess my first question is, how do I bait someone that thinks he is baiting me?

Or better put, how do I go out looking for scammers and 'initiate' the plot?

I will learn as I go I guess.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A good place to start is by replying to one from the surplus letters forum.
It doesn't matter that the lad didn't email you.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Bounce
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool.

I'll give that a try.

Another question I had is, I am going to start building persona's of myself to use with new lads.

Like the old 'church pasteur' with 'relief funds' handy.

Or the inventor with private funds backing, located in Wichita Kansas of course.

I will make a few of these profiles for giggles and use them depending on mood and lad. I want to make a few attorneys offices and bank address too which might be a little tricky.

One and one more thing, are any scammers ever searching these forums? How do you guys prevent that?

- Bounce
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Our Mods and Amins. can smell them coming. Very Happy

Welcome to Eater! Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bounce, welcome.

While you are ready to get started, take a look at Eater U at the bottom of the Index page. It will give you information from experienced baiters.

To get started, act like you think a victim might act. A little suspicious and a little willing. Nothing too fast and nothing too fancy. Get a feel for your lad and your comfort level.

Bait safe and have fun.

Do read more than the funny baits if you want to learn to bait and function on the forum here.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How do you create a persona ?

That's easy - I had a sex change and now I'm a lesbian Very Happy

A picture of Paris Hi|ton seems to work wonders on a scammer.

Quote:
how are you doing? Hope u r fine, i saw ur pics which u send to me, so i am pascal by name lv to no u better, i am from African, i will be sending u some of my pics soon to no who u r chating with, n i believe by the grace of god we shall face each other face to face soon.

hoping to hear from u soon

I'd like to think I'm a master of impersonation, but in reality all my phone voices tend sound the same. So if they like Paris Hilton sounding like Arnold Schwarzenneger I'm their man/woman.

Quote:
BROTHER I AM VERY INTERESTED IN HER ACCOUNT STUFF JUST MAKE CLEAR I AM EVER READY AND WILLING

I'm also Chairman of a gang of scammers and always on the lookout for new recruits.

Why limit yourself ? Once you learn the basics you can adapt your tactics to any situation, as long as you focus on what the Lad wants and you can weave a seductive story to lure him on to your hook.

Tip #1 - form a relationship with your Lad. It's harder with the no nonsense experienced scammers, but then you switch to plan B, but when you establish a relationship, they're the baits that will pay off best.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Bounce! Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bounce wrote:
One and one more thing, are any scammers ever searching these forums? How do you guys prevent that?

It would hardly matter if they did.

Welcome to Eater. Thumbs up

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Bounce!

I highly recommend you wander over to the scambaiting help forum and request a mentor in the appropriate thread (in the stickies). Mentors are free and will help you to get started on the right foot.

While you are waiting for a mentor, pick a few letters from surplus and drop a very simple, generic reply to see who bites, and do some reading down in Eater U. You'll have some scammers spinning in circles in no time!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic