SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Earthquakes and Pigs, My first successful bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
linkster2o
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have posted several emails from this bait before in the hint section, and largely due to the helpful feedback I received, I have managed to conclude my first bait a week or two ago.

This post will chronicle my successful efforts to crush these bloody Haitian quake con-artists.

Quote:
Dear Sage Brush,

We received your mail and God bless you for your willingness to help
the Haiti and Chile victims that was affected by the earthquake.

Here is the western unoin money transfer informations via the email
attachment and we expect you to open up the attachment and write out
the require informations that you will use in sending your donation to
the Haiti and Chile victims, because they really need your asistance
at the moment.

So many of the Haiti and Chile victims are in camp waiting for your
urgent donor in order to relief them from pains, sorrow and sufferen.
God will bless you as you help this victims. And three people from
different countries just send their donor via this informations not
quiet long, please act fast to relief victims from pains.

Remember how to measure your success is how many people you bless. And
do not hesitate to open up the attached file in order for you to
retrieve the required informations.

God bless you as you make donor to Haiti and Chile victims.
Red Cross Donation Centre.

That was the 2nd email I received from my Lad, standard stuff, I responded with the email below in an attempt to get them off script.

Quote:
My friends,
I represent a large charity group, Cascade Mercy International, and I believe we can work together to help the victims of both of those terrible earthquakes. If you were to fill out the proper paper work, I could transfer a sum of $25,000 USD to your organization to fund its efforts.
Would you be willing to do this?

I got them off script!

Quote:
Dear Sage Brush,

We received your mail and what proper paper work do need us to fill,
well we are ready to fill it.

We are also waiting for your prompt responses in regard of this mail.

I sent them a few questions in the form of a word document, nothing terribly funny, just had them describe the weather outside Smile

Quote:
Dear Sage Brush,

We received your mail and God bless you for your willingness to help the Haiti and Chile victims that was affected by the earthquake.

Here is the form that you asked to fill via email attachment and go ahead and make the donation via western union money transfer. And we want you to view the British Red cross form that we are sending via this mail and as well read the instructions in the form.

we also want you to use the informations in the form to pay up your donations respectively.

Remember how to measure your success is how many people you bless. And do not hesitate to open up the attached file in order for you to retrieve the required informations.

After a few more exchanges I sent them this information

Quote:
Dear Friends,
It is my pleasure to inform you that a sum of $25,000 USD is ready to be transfered to your account. Following Cascade Mercy International's security policy, the funds are being managed by our friends at $ecurity $hield Inc. If you visit their website, at http://s3cur3pt.1nf0 you can request that funds be released to a bank account of your choosing.
Your Access CodE is: 611423021644084142961268442494
Enter that in at $ecurity $hield's Website and you'll be able to transfer the funds.

If you have any questions please email me
Thank you,
Sage Brush

They responded with this message Smile

Quote:
Dear Sage Brush,

We have successfully complete the transfer of the donation fund of $35,000 dollars and the $ecurity $hield stated that you the sender will send us the payment informations, which is the payment slip or payment prove.

We expect you to act fast on this, because they are going to contact you and they congratulate us and stated that the transfer of the donation of $35,000 have been made successfully. And they also send us the MTCN NUMBER.

God bless you for your donation as we expect you to send us the required informations above.

Copyright@Red Cross Donation Centre United Kingdom/Asia.

Sure enough, the $hield website had gotten their bank info, which was promptly sent to Big A. I tried to get them to send me another account #, but they twigged after not receiving the funds I "sent".

So there it is, my first successful bait, a tale of pigs and earthquakes.

Safari Franklin, Accra Ghana-Kpalime Togo
2 X United Kingdom

3 X Closed lad accounts

Haud Misericordia
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I recognized a phrase that group of lads use.

Quote:
Remember how to measure your success is how many people you bless.

I wondered if it was the same Red Cross scam. Looked at the end and sure enough, same guys. I wonder how many baiters they got in relation to real vic's. It must be fun trying to sort out all the baiters and all their tricks.

Well done. I managed to bait those guys without stating an amount and only referred to the "Donation" until I revealed it was too big to send by Western Union. That is when the piggy hook was lowered.

Well done on using the Secure transfer site. These guys are getting a beating. Visit the real British Red Cross site. (it's at the bottom of the modified .doc they sent you.) go to the real site and locate their fraud email and send them the full details. They are actively persuing the frauds.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The nice thing about baiting is that success does not mean the bait is over.
Keep bringing the pain!

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic