SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

BYOL - rained off :-(

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BYOL - Bring Your Own Lad, it's a massbait swingers WIMP party. Let me explain...

A massbait is usually a chance for everybody to bait a single lad and to share the work and the glory. This time we're all going to bring a lad to the party, and have a lad-swap! More than that, we'll have a lad-swap WIMP frenzy - we're going for a safari fiesta!!

Why BYOL? Well, there may be loads of dropout lads of course, we're going to WIMP them, some will suss is out, some will lose their boxes, some will be too stupid to see the golden opportunity, and many will be too lazy to get off their arses. BYOL means we start with a big juicy pool of hand-picked lads - then for fun we have a lad-swapping party.

Lad-swap Swingers Party - similar to the key-swapping swingers parties of 1970's sitcom fame, we'll have you bring a lad to the party, and you start off by lubricating him up for the swap - then you pass him over to another baiter (and receive a new lad in return) to play an upstream character. Everybody has a touch on 2 lads that way, so even with dropouts a lot of people will still be involved with a safari lad.

WIMP? Bruin dreamed up a truly wonderful/mean baiting tactic. He's a genius. Perhaps someone could post a link to a couple of WIMP baits below so people get the idea of how fun this could be! In essence, we take the lad and tempt him to admit he's a scammer by dangling some 'orphaned' Westy funds in front of his nose. All he has to do to receive those funds is to 1) promise to share 50/50 and 2) get off his backside to the country where they're waiting. Maybe we'll see if we can get a few scammers to crash into one another too - send them all to the same place at the same time!

How will this work? It'll be chaos, of course, but that's a part of the fun. It's an experiment, but if we all play nice, it could be a fun one. //EVERYONE// is welcome to play along, newbies and old dogs alike - the point is that we all have a bit of fun, encourage one another, share in the work, share in the glory, learn how to WIMP and to get some newcomers addicted Wink

How to get started? You need to bring a lad to the party. Not just any old lad, but a juicy one (it's not fair to bring a ropey old whiner to swap for a fun lad, and remember you'll still have an interest in him! Do some initial checking up on your lad first, see if he answers emails, is easily baitable). DO NOT BRING GMAIL LADS - they're rare anyway, but we do need to check your lads IP address before we start. Why? We need to see where he is based (more later) and want to check we don't all bait the same lad (which will make it obvious we're baiting!). Yahoo and Hotmail lads are the most certain.

Where will we converge the lads? I fancy Ghana. Ghana has some advantages - more scammers are from Nigeria, so that's more border crossings. There's a specific bank in Ghana known for calling the police on scammers - be rude not to try, wouldn't it? What does this mean to you? To get a safari we need lads to travel over 200 miles or cross a border. For simplicity's sake, bring a Non-Ghanaian lad to the party. If you're unsure where your lad is based, skip over to Eater University, or I hope one of my old dog friends here will help you to check. Post your questions to this thread, after all, it's a party and a learning opportunity for us all Smile

Once you have a lad you think is a goer, fill in the web form below. There's no rush, we won't start with the funny stuff for a while yet, so get a good one, and keep him warm by straight baiting him slowly Smile

Fill in this form to get started!!

A few of us will keep an eye on the list and let you know if there are any obvious duplicate lads, or lads in unideal places. I'll update this thread title now and again so everybody is ready to go on the same day, and otherwise keep an eye on the thread for news and to share your stories and questions!!

Last edited by manbiteslion on Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant idea Wink I suggest trying to have them all come to that bank on the same day. Might have the police already waiting for them there Wink

Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is the location of the place that calls the police on scammers? I just so happen to have a lad who claims he is ready to travel to Accra, Ghana on Monday to claim the Orphan MTCNs using Bruin's WIMP modality. I'd love to get a bonus arrest on top of the safari! Smile (Assuming he actually follows through and travels)

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We don´t name it. Though that´s probably more because we don´t remember it than it is because of bad stuff that might happen

EDIT: I believe it's the Prudential Bank or something.

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This looks fun!
Time to groom a lad for it- my most apt lad, is unfortunately in Ghana.
But there are always others.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is absolutely perfect. Laughing I'll start sifting through my new lads to find a juicy one.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Bait Runner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps some of these lads can be cautioned to look out for other sinister "hacker" lads who have been intercepting the communications and might be trying to go claim the same MTCNs at the same time. Of course when the whole thing falls through it will be the fault of those damnable hackers.

If there should be any lad-on-lad encounters I have no doubt that all differences would be settled amicably.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I took, look forward to getting a mugu to join you.... I will start sifting now, and should have one tomorrow.

May I suggest that we all agree that when the lads get to the destination bank, they will all ask for "Sidney" or some other agreed name....

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Nero419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will give it a try.
Let's find a fresh pet Smile

"Search and Rescue Thread" <<<=== With Success!
Cellphone x 7 Closed lad accounts x4 Easter Egg
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lad that I was keeping for such a purpose. Google form filled.

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely lovely lovely! Keep your lads coming, I think we'll kick off formally in 7 days, so in the meantime find a lad, log him on the web form, and bait him very slowly and gently just like a real victim - we will keep your baiting character innocent in all this, but create a triangle of fun between you, your lad, and their new keeper. For now, bait gently, build rapport, and invite your mates and fellow baiters along - no experience required!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any idea what the actual date for the epic journeys will be?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Bruin, everyone, I've just changed the title as we'll round up lads for the next week, then I suggest about a week of straightness before introducing the new characters, then another week or so before the safaris start? Does that make sense?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes. I have several possibilities waiting in the wings...some moron closed the e-mail account of my most promising pet.

Bruin

South Africa

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a smashing party! Cool

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the lad moutonblanc - but his IP already seems to point to Ghana, meaning we can't really claim a safari for him too easily - do you have any more, maybe elsewhere in Western Africa?

Log your lads here please

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Perhaps someone could post a link to a couple of WIMP baits below so people get the idea of how fun this could be!

Ask and ye shall receive... Below are a couple of published WIMP baits.

1. I believe this to be BRUIN's original. Read the bait HERE.

2. This one is Black Dog's. Read the bait HERE.

As a bonus, this is manbiteslion's WIMP helper.

I'll try to find a lad who likes to party hearty, Marty!

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder why this isn't gathering any traction - I have 2 lads in the database so far, 1 unsuitable (see above), unless we have a flurry in the next few days, I'll have to cancel the massbait - just too much overhead for little gain... :-$

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you ever had a run of bad baiting luck?

- My three most promising mugus have had their accounts shut down one right after the other.

- My fourth promising mugu is dumber than dirt. He sticks to script NO MATTER WHAT I WRITE in my e-mails to him. My next e-mail may be something like "I will send you $10 million dollars immediately upon request" and I think he will continue to stick to script.

Bruin

South Africa

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it must must not be the right time for this - I'll try again in a few weeks, maybe a different format...and I can't see Easter making it any better seeing as lads don't do weekends or religious holidays (what with them all being such honest decent 'businessmen')

For now, cancelled, sorry to those who tried...it's just not worth it without the 20-30 signups I was expecting from previous guided massbaits...

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, this might redefine the meaning of "epic".

Okay, now the rest is a bit off-topic here, but I'd like to bring a lad to the party by posing as one myself. I could use a bit of advice here though. Read on and you will see.

Following the advice by Cyric and Frumpy on EaterU I sent out an email pretending to be a champion lad myself and managed to get a couple of responses. Now, what I'm trying to do is to get one of those dudes to the party. What I don't want is the hassle of writing separate emails to all of those guys, seeing there might be more of em coming my way during the day. Any suggestions as to accomplish an acceptable standard reply for my lads, or should I just go for one of them instead by following my intuition?

Anyways, here are the emails. The first one's my alter ego Williams Dilbert. Thanks again to Cyric and Frumpy. You guys came up with a wonderful course. I hope I won't flunk the exams. Wink

ME AS WILLIAMS DILBERT:
Quote:

Guy.

Ur format makes me laugh. Di format worked wll long time ago but na too old now ok. No one will fall maga they jus delete ok. Na di reason why I contactu. If u wanna chop dolla and get fame and wealth I get a brandnew fmt for u because I am too busy with investment myself oooooo.

Contact me asap if u wanna be with di champions. U do good we share fair % ok.

God bless,
Willams

"HOWARD SCHNEIDER" (IP unknown; probably due to gmail):
Quote:

Sup bros where you dey now?abeg make them update me of anything.

"APPIAH SIMMON" (IP from Ghana => no real safari):
Quote:

Guy thanks very much, you yourself suppose to no? No be by format or be saying I no too much His by God favor, but I also want to thank you for your kindness.

Bros help me send the format make I use work please

Call my line. 00233540726309

Regard.
Appiah

"LAURA DOUDOU" from Senegal writes two emails:
Quote:

guy,
i know the fomat worked wll long time ago, but i will like u to give me corrent one so that i will work with u;i will open new box for u ok.
this is my number 00221777265965 plz i will like to hear from u ok.

guy,how far over there
plz i want to work with u,only what i need from u now is trust for this jub.
and ur full address, ur country ,and were ur leving,so that i will work with u ok
i will open box for u,i will send the email and password to u.i need ur number so that i will call u
for more discortion
thank hope to haer from u soon.

Enter "STANLEY" from South Africa:
Quote:

GUY,ok stanly my name am in south africa my man wel where u dey.

And finally there's "UCHE NWACHUKWU" from Cote D'Ivoire
Quote:

My guy,

I got your mail very interesting. I wish to know about the brandnew format you talked about.

Waiting to hear from you urgently.

Uche.

I got a mail from "Microsoft" as well, but I'll quite likely drop that lad. He or she is hiding behind a US IP anyway.

So, again, any suggestions for a standard reply? I obviously intend to give them the new format in Ghana and will not call them on the phone, because I'm just way too busy. Yet, I don't want to scare them all away by demanding they come over right now yet. A heap of fun can be mind-blowing at times. Wink

EDIT: Ooops, I am a bit late =( Well, then let's try this one again in the near future. Suggestions regarding my tactics are still highly appreciated though. Probably I won't be able to keep all my lads, but I don't want to filter out a majority with the second email by making it look to much formal.

"I am deeply sorry if i don"t really get your point then, just because i was trying to defend myself from scammers maybe trying to distract my attention." ~ Appiah Simon as well
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heya,

Depending on where you're saying your character is based, perhaps you can straight-WIMP him (see above posts from RagaMan) - I could see that being a pretty simple way to compose one post to get them all moist?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I say the two magical phrases "MTCN" and "pick em up at my place"? Maybe that could work!

"I am deeply sorry if i don"t really get your point then, just because i was trying to defend myself from scammers maybe trying to distract my attention." ~ Appiah Simon as well
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic