SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

who wants to play with a marked gboy?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my lad has just informed me that he has made a booking to get his gang tattoo this week. he has the money to pay for it, its just a matter of waiting now. yes i am getting excited

For some reason he also mentioned that he plans on getting the gangname in nice bold letters under the symbol, i never asked for this, but more pain, more money.... go for it laddy.

i thought i could use this to my favor, he is now to go on safari to meet the chairman, and was thinking maybe it would be better if he met someone who has been chopped by the gboyz, ive informed him he will need to show the tattoo so thats the easy bit, if someone has a lad who could be convinced my gboy has his dolla, it could be a fun meeting. i need it to be a lad outside of nigeria, because i want the safari to go down first

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic