SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I was hacked.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am an idiot wrote:
I really don't want to drop it as you have all put in so much work but then I don't fancy some Nigerian creeping in and murdering me either. What would the chances of a Nigerian having mates in Australia? Give me your thoughts Smile

(My thoughts: You need to get your forum name changed!! lol)
I suppose there's a very very very very very small chance he might have associates in Australia, but I doubt he'd send them after you anyway. More likely he'd be relying on them to act as mules or sources of information on the local area. So don't worry.
I'm sure the people baiting him will be discreet enough to avoid leading him back to you anyway. We're highly trained professionals here Wink
I'm tempted to go after him on that original address, maybe my ditzy student accidentally spilled coffee on her laptop and has only just got it repaired and checked her E-mail and there was the scammer..*cough* sorry, "legitimate businessman"'s offer. *whistles innocently*

Can you remember what sort of scam the original letter was? Like was he offering you some inheritance or charity fund or something?
No worries if you can't, I'll just use my standard "Generic Innocent-Looking Victim Reply #1" Wink

Alternatively, if you're still worried that he might come after you if I tick him off enough, just say the word and I'll back off Smile

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
I am an idiot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he got my email and password after I put them into a BT site (see, idiot, name suits me) which is still up there last time I looked, would it be a good idea to put your fake email addresses into it to see if he hacks the account and emails your contacts? If so, maybe I should give the url via PM so it's not found here in a google search. Oh, but then you'l be locked out of that account. I suppose you could put in a heap of fake contacts that you also have access to their email accounts....oh, I don't know, I'm just getting a glimpse of how professional you all are!
I am an idiot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Agent1002"]
Quote:
I love Google street view. It's how I found a pub nearby.

Excellent! Keep me up to date! Very Happy
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad is back on script

Quote:
You can wire the money online via western union log on to www.westernunion.com As soon as it has been done, kindly get back to me with the confirmation number #.

Was sent to both baiting characters. One of them was pushing for online bank transfer instead of waiting for the end of day to go to WU.

EDIT I have just set up a dollar chop. Looks like saucesan.. may have been hacked Twisted Evil

p.
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a few of her friends on the line.. Thanks guys.

Now for the update. As expected I was stood up again for dinner. I haven't heard from her.. I figure my bait has ended this phase. It is now time to be worried that she is in trouble and enlist the help of some of her friends.. I have just written 4 fine friends.. Very Happy

Now on to phase 2.. Oh my what trouble has Sandy gotten into. Let's ask.

Quote:
Sandy,

I'm worried about you. This isn't like you to skip out and be evasive. I'm confused.. Are you in some kind of trouble with the law or something and need bail money? I wrote a couple of your friends to let them know that something is not right with things here in London. I didn't get any sleep last night after you didn't show up again.

Where are you exactly now? Are you in police custody? You will probably hate me for this, but I'm trying to get in touch with your mom. I bet she is worried sick over your trip.. Did you even tell her that you are in trouble?

I won't blame you if you are afraid to tell your mom.

If you are in legal trouble, do you have councel? I may be able to help.. What kind of trouble are you in?

Me

I hope he bites. I have plans for a Mr. Gomer, Western Uinion and her mom. Twisted Evil The lad will be way off script to play this game.

Her friends include an old lady with poor eyesight, a dumb blonde (that's redundant) some guy with a church with a charity fund, and someone else. This lad (sandy) won't know who I wrote to. This is intentional as it may spoil some of his vics as he now has to watch very closely to what he says to who. Lads don't like it when vics get concerned and write each other. Laughing

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002

Last edited by Agent1002 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the way you think. He is your lad. Maybe you can request a bunch of baiters willing to be vics for this. You could make a throw away account and put a bunch of baiters in there, then make a mistake with the box.

Start a new thread for this mass bait if you want to go with it. I'm kinda involved in this thread at the moment as I want to screw with this guy's mind.

Lots of money, but just out of reach. Sandy has lots of good friends who are willing to help. Very Happy

I am an idiot wrote:
I think he got my email and password after I put them into a BT site (see, idiot, name suits me) which is still up there last time I looked, would it be a good idea to put your fake email addresses into it to see if he hacks the account and emails your contacts? If so, maybe I should give the url via PM so it's not found here in a google search. Oh, but then you'l be locked out of that account. I suppose you could put in a heap of fake contacts that you also have access to their email accounts....oh, I don't know, I'm just getting a glimpse of how professional you all are!

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I think he got my email and password after I put them into a BT site (see, idiot, name suits me) which is still up there last time I looked

Ok. Next time you say you're an idiot, I'm gonna pester the mods to change your forum name to "NOT AN IDIOT!" in the largest possible font size with the lettering flashing several different colours! Wink lol
You're NOT an idiot! These scammers are good at convincing people to do things. It's how they make a living, 'cos they're too lazy and greedy to get an honest job. People fall for these things all the time.

I'm definitely interested in that massbait idea Agent1002 mentioned though. Sounds like I could have some fun toying with our little wannabe hacker lad Twisted Evil
I'll let you decide whether to go ahead with it or not though.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We are started. Send me a PM with your email and a brief description of your bait personal. I'll send you 2 emails. One is baiter to baiter to give the story line and how we are protecting the vic. Use your baiter email, not your real friends and family email.

The second will be in persona only. Use it in your own style as i am seeking her friends to see if anyone has heard from her.

The scammer won't know who will know that she didn't pick up a free ticket home in London and then stopped communication.

Bait the lad. have fun. use your style. Bait safe and keep the vic safe.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad finaly wrote and tried to do the script. Sorry he needs to stay off script with this bait.

New IP address today; 41.138.187.56

Lad wrote from his script. Lazy dude..
Quote:
Can you locate a nearest western union and have the money wired to the give=
n address..I will be here waiting for the transfer details (MTCN) # so i ca=
n pick it up with my passport at the western union down the street here.

I owe you alot.

I wrote back still on my script and using some stuff sent by a friend. I wrote the friend back.. but that won't be posted here.

I wrote the lad.
Quote:
I would rather save the WU fees and simply buy the plane ticket home. You didn't meet me for dinner and get a ticket ordered. Now you are asking for Western Union again. This is crazy. Why pay the fee so you can go down the street to the WU office when I was in the pub two nights in a row just down the street.

Are you in trouble with the law and unable to meet me?

One of your friends said you might be on drugs again. Sandy, I'm shocked. I never knew you did drugs before. I had no idea. I'm not paying you to get high. I don't support that crap. Did you drop going to church?

What about your new job. Did you quit? Your friends back home are worried. Nobody I found so far seems to have your mom's phone number. Have you talked to your mom?

Please tell me you are OK. If you are in jail for something.. let me know. I may be able to help. that would explain why you could not meet me in the pub. I won't tell you mom if you don't want to be embarrassed.

Randy

I may get this into some WU fun yet.
Real vic BCC'ed the replies.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad may have gone away. These scams are usually short anyway while they can harvest the WU instant transfers. Except for the IP address we have very little to go on. I went nowhere with bank transfers.

Sandy thanks for risking some exposure and your personal heads up to prevent serious damage.

I will poke at him with another character "I just read your message" one line bait.

The lad in this case was more disaplined than they usually are. He stayed on message and used a disposable email address that would be difficult to tie to him or other scams.

p.
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still trying, though!

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Attn. of "not mentally deficient in any way". You joined here, now you're one of us. And he or she who wrongs ONE of us has wronged ALL of us.
This creep is gonna find out who they is f*****g with ! Dammit.

Agent1002 is leading the charge. we are all baiting individually, but I CC'ed to Barbie. The IP 41.138 is a standard Lagos. My 72-day pet has the same. the last .187.56 which changes means they were assigned a different chair at the Internet Cafe. A consistent IP # means you have your own computer. Like we crime-fighters have.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just sent this. I'm hoping the "will pay ANY amount" will get a response.
Sandy,
Hey girl, Im like getting super worried that u havent
like hit me back. R the kidnapers holdin u against
ur will or something??? My daddy says he will pay
any amount to get u back home safe.

please write girl. i wont be able to sleep like til i
hear from u, K?? Love, Mandy

sent at 4:38 PM afternoon in CA. USA. angling for a bite. hehe Smile

You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

whoo hoo, I said angling, here's the bite. "Sandra" wrote to "Amanda"
49 mins. ago. I left G-mail open and running. Not canned, off-script.

OMG!!! l'm so glad to hear back from you. £950 GBP(950?? lowered the price?) will cover all my expenses including my taxi fee to the airport, I promise to refund it to you as soon as I arrive home. You can wire it to my name via a westy onion agent Here are the details you need to get it to me:Name:S*****
Address: 5 Irving Street, London WC2H 7AT still have my passport so I can use it as identification get back to me with transfer details and the confirmation number # to pick up the money with my passport also scan receipt you will receive from the western union canter let me know if you are leaving to WU now.

Thanks ( Just thanks?? no name? I am slightly heart-broken, sniff.) Okay I'll get over it, sniff. Now it's 5 Irving street. OK won't mention it in my reply. Gonna do something blonde with the WU receipt. hehe Rolling Eyes

I am an idiot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brainiac wrote:
Attn. of "not mentally deficient in any way". You joined here, now you're one of us. And he or she who wrongs ONE of us has wronged ALL of us.
This creep is gonna find out who they is f*****g with ! Dammit.

Awwww, thanks everyone. This is better than a soap opera, can't wait until the next reply.
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brainiac wrote:
whoo hoo, I said angling, here's the bite. "Sandra" wrote to "Amanda"
49 mins. ago. I left G-mail open and running. Not canned, off-script.

Thanks ( Just thanks?? no name? I am slightly heart-broken, sniff.) Okay I'll get over it, sniff. Now it's 5 Irving street. OK won't mention it in my reply. Gonna do something blonde with the WU receipt. hehe Rolling Eyes

Have fun with the receipt.

After that, you may wish to mention someone is looking for her. Really worried she didn't pick up a ticket in London.. Very Happy That lad won't know who has spoken to who. His versions of all the threads are going into the blender. Very Happy I hope he is too busy for any real vics. Great job everyone. Keep him off script. He really hates that.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^You have a PM.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No reply for a day. I think he dropped me. It's prolly easier for him to phish a fresh account than bother with wary relatives who aren't likely to pay anyway.

I'd still like to let him (or one of his colleagues) phish a mailbox full of baiters. Does anybody have such a mailbox ready or would like to contribute fake conversations to a new one?

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ya, he's dropped me too. Sad Don't worry, IAAI, he'll show up again. We may already have made him miserable in the past.

This reminds me a lot of the time my own son was scammed, almost, by a puppy scammer. My son didn't lose anything, but the scammer got no rewards from anybody for over a year, thanks to the collective effort of the brothers and sisters here on Eater. Twisted Evil Same for you, as has been pointed out above.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bankster wrote:
I'd still like to let him (or one of his colleagues) phish a mailbox full of baiters. Does anybody have such a mailbox ready or would like to contribute fake conversations to a new one?

Tempted by that idea...

I could probably set one up if needed, or add one of my characters as a contact on someone else's.

Closed lad accounts x1
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad is still alive.
Quote:
Glad to hear back from you.It has really been embarrassing for me.£2,500 will cover all my expenses but i will appreciate whatsoever you can afford to wire right now, I promise to refund it to you as soon as I arrive home. You can wire it to my name from a western union outlet around. Here are the details you need to get it to me;

The John Street address was in the message.

This was the response to a "Just read the message" bait wth a new character.

Too bad the nearest WU office is closed for the easter weekend. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

Both of the other baits haven't been answered in 36 hours.

p.
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^pablo..They're asking £2,500 ?? To me they dropped to £950 and I heard someone else was quoted 1,000. It finally hit me why they signed off just "thanks". Again it was a canned response and they were so lazy they didn't put a name. Or they forgot WHO they were supposed to be.

Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was asked for one grand... hmm, apparently inflation rates are high pretty much everywhere in ladland, but this is remarkable!
No sign of life to my character.

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the idea. Find the site that is spilling email passwords to scammers from the OP of the thread before starting and see if it is still up. You can toss my box in the mix.. Write me and I'll be glad to chat up the good friend.
Make sure the BT site is still up and asking for email addresses before beginning.

On topic on this thread.. No updates from the missing Sandy I think the lad blew a fuze. The good news is any real vic's that haven't sent anything are unlikely to get a reply either. I will continue to prod Sandy about the possiblility of being stuck in jail and unable to call, meet or reply on a timely fashion.

My lad only wanted a grand, both times. I didn't get the special.. I'm sad..

Thanks Sandra for agreeing to let us play with this lad together. It's my first mass bait. Thanks everyone. I'll post here if I hear from the lad again.

Technomancer wrote:
Bankster wrote:

Tempted by that idea...

I could probably set one up if needed, or add one of my characters as a contact on someone else's.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I heard today a few hours ago. here it is. short and cryptic. no editing needed....
(Too bad, I insisted on a cel-phone call to the "whistling pickle.")

I wish i could call you but i don't have access to phone or any place i can get phone to call you,let me know if you can lend me some money to sort out the hotel bills cos my return flight leaves in few hours time.

Just between us y'all, I do hope the money gets there in time. Return flight?? Agent1002, did you buy the plane ticket? I wrote a post-it sticky note on my WU receipt and sent the "scanned" copy. hehe Very Happy
Thank you Marvinator for the deuzer's doozies.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic