SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

time machine

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
holden_c
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

will my lad call at ONE of the times I listed or ALL of the times I listed...

G0dw1n,

I am getting confused by your e-mails? I have been meeting with my lawyer here in the states all day yesterday AND most of today - I am a very busy man, and for me to take the time and expense (MY LAWYER CHARGES US $150 per HOUR) to make sure that I can help finalize this deal shows that I am very serious, and your words have an insulting note to them. I do not wish you bad, I simply take ALL business transactions VERY seriously; as should you.

Based on the conversation I have had with my Corporate Lawyer (Gordon Howe Esq. of Dewey Cheetham & Howe Law Firm) I will need to speak directly with Sunlife Financial - I am unsure why they are unable to e-mail me directly? You have no problems with e-mail. The one voicemail they left was garbled and could not be understood. Have an agent from Sunlife Financial call me at exactly 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time tonight- that is GMT -5 hours on Friday March 26th. I will be in the office with my lawyer at EXACTLY 8:42 and we will wait no longer than 6 minutes - that means they MUST phone me by the LATEST 7:33 EST.

If all goes well with the conference call between Sunlife, myself and my lawyer - we can complete this business quickly.

Again EST is Eastern Standard Time - that is GMT - 5 Hours.

G0dw1n, I will be traveling ALL of next week in Alaska and will have no access to phones or internet. If I do not hear from Sunlife tonight at EXCACTLY 9:13 EST I will consider this transaction impossible to complete.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic