SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Reporting Bank Info.... Need Advice So I Don't Blow It

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In one of my long-running baits, I recently got the bank info from my lad. I think the bank account is for his Oga, since he seemed very concerned about me sending money and not lying to his "director" who owned the account. Anyways, I naturally reported the account to Alan (IMPORTANT: This was 3 days ago on Saturday, March 20).

After this, I emailed my lad asking him to confirm the bank details to avoid any mistakes. He sent the same bank details back to me the next day (21st), and I haven't responded since then. I was debating telling him that I tried to send the money but was told that the bank account had been flagged as suspicious, but then I started worrying that Alan might not have gotten to it yet, and this would tip off the owner of the account to withdraw money from it before anything happens.

I guess my question is, how long does it take for Alan to shut down an account on average? Do you think this account has been shut down yet? Whether yes or no, what should my approach to my lad be?

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just stall, tell him you sent the money, if he wants the receipt, you dont have access to a scanner, you dont know how to use a scanner, etc !

As to Alan you will not be told if he has shut it down, in fact unless he needs more info you will not even hear from him.

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bait It Up wrote:
I guess my question is, how long does it take for Alan to shut down an account on average? Do you think this account has been shut down yet? Whether yes or no, what should my approach to my lad be?

Alan works in mysterious ways. Wink

Alan does great work, but unfortunately we have no way of knowing if he is truly successful in closing any single account. A lot of it depends on the financial institutions, I'm sure.

I really think your approach can be whatever you'd like it to be. You could simply tell him that the account didn't work and you don't know why. If the account isn't shut down yet I don't really think you can spook him into moving any money out of it, especially if everything looks fine on his end.

I say bait away as you please! Very Happy

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Bait Runner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good point that you don't want to tip off the Oga by saying the transfer has been refused.

There are still lots of ways to see to it that the lad gets a sound beating from his beloved Oga. Lads love 4.5MB blank scans, send him a few. (It's so hard to get those new-fangled scanners working correctly!) Tell him your bank doesn't issue receipts until the transfer is confirmed a week later.

You can also wait a few days and then tell him not to worry about the transfer, since Mr. G0mer from his organization emailed you with the updated account information and you've transferred everything successfully.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic