SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Great Rant (NSFW Language)

View next topic
View previous topic

Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So this one lad basically got sick of me and told me to piss off last week, and we've been exchanging insults ever since. I have stayed in character and haven't admitted to baiting him, and have just told him how he blew this opportunity while throwing all the verbal punches I can! I love that he has given up on getting money from me, yet he continues to exchange insulting emails with me. This last one is pretty priceless... (for the record, my character is not from England so I have no idea why he mentions that in the rant)....
Quote:

Hello Bastard shame on you in this era of globalization ,you don,t even have an International Passport and I.D cards.You are not wise and a part from that your english tenses are not good enough as an American why?.

Fool my country was colonize by England.Shane i repeat on your occult evil activities. 17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off.
God is good and the best has come to me Amen
Satan you do not have God as your saviour

BASTARD FOOL.

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a real fun lad. Very Happy I think he was trying to tell you that he is smarter than you are as he has figured out your nationality... but he didn't.

This is a great way to waste his time and keep him off of real victims. It will add to something I am particularly fond of, Lad Paranoia!

Hopefully he will be that much more quick to run away when any one questions him, or he will start insulting them quicker. Thumbs up

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait, WHAT!?

Ok, there are just a few glaring items here:

Quote:

Hello Bastard shame on you in this era of globalization ,you don,t even have an International Passport[/B]

As an average Joe-Sixpack American. Why would he have a passport? Doesn't he realize that Joe American has never left the country, and chances are never even went further than his own state? Very Happy

Quote:

You are not wise and a part from that your english tenses are not good enough as an American why?.

Oh come on, Americans do their best to butcher the English language!!! The English must be beyond horrified by now! Very Happy

Quote:

Fool my country was colonize by England.

Yea, the United States was a colony of Scotland. Very Happy

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Certainly don't educate him though!

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Imagine the rant you will get when his dollar gets chopped in the re-bait.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahaha, nice!

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic