SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

i've been scammed, who wants to take over?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
nena
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So below you see some of the email correspondance between me and a certain Mrs Light Darcy. I soon found out that it concerned a scam and no one was actually interested in buying my camera, but just interested in having my camera and later all my other stuff. It is hilarious. The emails are full with incorrect spelling and it is quite obvious this is a scam. I didn't sent him my camera ofcourse. Now he just sent me an email
he transferred more money and he wants the rest of my stuff.
To convince me he transferred the money to me he used very good and real like fake paypal emails which said that, in order to protect buyer and seller, the money pending from hius account to my account would only be transferred to me when i emailed the track and trace number i would get from the postoffice to [email protected].

In the end of our correspondance he is getting annoyed as you can see. He was hoping i had some laptops for sale..

I'm not interested in scambaiting, but if anyone feels like taking over, feel free. You can find his or her emailaddress in the correspondance below. You have to read the correspondance from bottom to top, so it starts at the end of this topic en ends below.

Hello,
Thanks for your message, i have transffered the money and i have like the DVD, i dont want the leather bag, but its ok, you can ship the jewelry and give the tracking number to the customer care, so that they can release the whole money together because the whole money are together and will be release together, they have placed the money under the same name, since its all coming to your account from my account, or you should tell me if you have another item for sale, maybe a phone or laptop, so that we can settle this one and for all today. am waiting for you.

Thanks

Hi Mrs Darcy,

So I understand you don't want the leather bag i have for sale as well? Why not? And I already sold the Pixar dvd which you must have liked, I'm sorry.
The camera is already shipped, so i like to receive my money for that on my paypal account right now. You must understand. Maybe I should contact Paypal customer services...

Hello,
Thanks for your message, i have transffered an additional payment of 450euro to you again, for the DVD and Necklace that you are selling for me again, so you will get the whole money together, please email me and make sure that you ship the item together today, so that you can have the whole money release to your account together, i have also email the customer care to know if you have receive the confirmation of the additional money, please email me back and tell me if you have received it and also tell me when you will be able to make the shipment.

waiting for your message

Mrs Light DarcyThanks for the good response i have money to buy all but i will like to see t...
4:50 PM (18 hours ago)

Thanks for the good response i have money to buy all but i will like to see the picture now so send the picture to me and tell me your price that you are will to selll each so i can choose or buy all.mail me back in the next 2hrs

Hi , I've just got some dvd's, a swarovski necklace and a leather bag for sale...
4:42 PM (19 hours ago)

Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 4:21 PM
subjectRe: Payment has been made: I really wont to buy it ok and i didnt remove my bid ok hope to read back from you soon: bod marktplaats
mailed-byyahoo.com
signed-byyahoo.com

hide details 4:21 PM (19 hours ago)

Thank you for your mail i really really applicate your effort about,please kindly send me the picture of the camera so that i will send it to my friend in Nigeria and don't forget to send scan copy so that they will credited your account once and for all and i will like to known is you have other item to sell just let me no so that i will made an additional payment thank you hope to read back from you soon

Me: Thank you for your payment, as soon as i have received it i will send it through registered airmail. I'm packing the item now, would you like me to put some gift wrapping paper and/or a message with it?

Hello, i will like to tell you that I have made the payment of 190,00 EUR to your Paypal account and you will received a payment confirmation from Paypal as soon as you receive the payment confirmation get the item ship and back to me... here is the shipping address below i paid 190,00 EUR with the shipping so kindly make the shipment and get back to me thanks please send it via REGISTER AIR MAIL IN TNT/TPG POST FOR SHIPPING 6-10days

Name:John Perry
Address:No:1 Temitope House
City:Iree
State:osun
Zipcode:231008

so kindly get back to me immediately you made the shipment ok

> Subject: Re: I really wont to buy it ok and i didnt remove my bid ok hope to read back from you soon: bod marktplaats
> To: "Mrs Light Darcy" <[email protected]>
> Date: Thursday, February 4, 2010, 1:22 PM
> Dear Mrs Light Darcy,
>
> I can certainly ship this item to Nigeria. But then
> you'll be responsible for the shipping and handling
> costs, so the total amount will be 190,00 euro's. I will
> make it an signed package, so we'll be sure the item is
> insured and will arrive at it's destinied address.
>
> My Paypal address is the same as my emailadress:

> If you transfer the money now i will ship it today.
> I'm not very familiar with paypal, can you see
> transactions immediatly on your account or will it take some
> days?
>
> I need the address in Nigeria ofcourse as well. My
> cell nr is +316xxxxxxxx, you can call me if you want.
>
> Regard xxxx
>
> On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 1:41 PM,
> Mrs Light Darcy <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>
>
>
> Dear xxx,
> I really appreciate your response to
> me.I will pay you €150,00 EUR and i have verified from
> TNT/T PG post to be €40,00 EUR for the shipping cost
> through Registered Airmail post to my friend address who
> schooling in Nigeria.I'm buying this item for my friend
> as a gift for him.I'm presently in United States on an
> official assignment so i will like to have your paypal
> account as to made the payment of €140,00 EUR to be
> transfer into your account Immediately so you we ship the
> item after i made the payment to be transfer into your
> account.i want you to ship the item to my friend address
> in Nigeria.
>
> You can set up paypal account today via www.paypal.com
>
> Am waiting for your reply immediately and your phone number
> incase i want to call you because i want this item to be
> ship as soon has possible.
>
> Regards...
>
>
>
>
>
> From: xxxx
> To: Mrs Light
> Darcy <[email protected]>
>
> Sent: Thu,
> February 4, 2010 1:00:47 PM
> Subject: Re:
> bod marktplaats
>
>
> Mrs Light Darcy,
>
>
> Thank you for your reply. I send you an email
> because I couldn't find your bid at my advertisement
> anymore and I accidently deleted the advertisement.
>
> You wanted to know about the condition of the
> camera; I took very good care of it so it is as good as
> new. I haven't used it that much because I usually use
> my other, smaller camera. The lens is in perfect state and
> it doesn't have a scratch. It comes in the original box
> with accessories and as well a 1 GB SD memory stick.
>
>
> I wanted to sell the camera for 150 euros, or at
> least that is the price I am waiting for. If you would like
> to have it right away I can sell you the camera for that
> price.
>
> If you have more questions concerning the condition
> of the item you can always email or call for further
> inquiries.
>
> Kind regards,
>
>
> On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 11:42 AM,
> Mrs Light Darcy <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>
> I really thanks for your respond to me so kindly get
> back to me in English with the last price and i will also
> like to know the condition of the item so we can talk about
> the payment.
> And i need your reply with your email address.
> Regards...
justasiam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only used a different name in my case;

Introduced himself to me as;

Randon Morris <[email protected]>

He wrote the following email;

i will like to tell you that I have made the payment of €300,00 EUR to your Paypal account and you will received a payment confirmation from Paypal as soon as you receive the payment confirmation get the item ship and back to me... here is the shipping address below i paid €300,00 EUR with the shipping so kindly make the shipment and get back to me thanks please send it IN TNT/TPG POST FOR SHIPPING 6-10days

Name:Tayo Olamilokun
Address:No:5 adewale house
City:Iree
State:osun
Zipcode:231008

so kindly get back to me immediately you made the shipment ok

He wrote many more emails but all in likewise manner.

I was very naive in believing him and the fake PayPal emails Embarassed
But a serious lesson learned Sad

Hope this will help some other people.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wecome to Eater, Nena and justasiam. These scumbags are still very active on marktplaats. My first scambait ever was with a lad that wanted me to ship a laptop I had for sale to 'his son in Nigeria.' This was back in 2005. They still seem to be getting away with it successfully. Mad

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
justasiam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanx for the welcome Dutch!

Yes they are still very active as you mentioned.
They are targetting at new people who sell on Marktplaats and know little on how to use Paypal!

I think that Marktplaats as well as Paypal should warn people of these scammers since it happens often. I did send my scam to both Marktplaats and Paypal but their only response is to go to the police.

I guess these guys get away with it so far Evil or Very Mad
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well .. you certainly came to the right place to get back at them. So many tools and modalities. Twisted Evil Laughing

If you're not into screwing and mindf*cking these criminals, our sister site www.scamwarners.com would welcome any information you have on these scammers.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
justasiam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, thanx again.

I will go to the recommended sister-site then because i'm not really interested at getting back at them, but i do want to warn people however!

Good luck to you all with the scambaiting project Exclamation
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic