SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My 1st scambaiting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GothicCrow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found this email yesterday I was really bored and decided to contact it, so far I have this:

Scammer Name: Geraldine Gerald
Scammer Location: West Africa
Scambaiter: GothicCrow

[here goes...I was bored yesterday and found this email and decided to contact it...]

I received your email this morning, I am Father Hobbit how may I assit you my child? I can help you with any money that you wish to invest and I can also help you with your education, I live in the United Kingdom, please forward me more information.

I hope to hear from you soon, my child.

--
may the Lord Jesus Christ bless you with the fruits of heaven, Praise the Lord.

-----------------------------------------------

[this is a long one, so go and make some tea or coffee, where do they get all this stuff...]

from Geraldine Gerald <[email protected]>
to [email protected]
date Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 8:28 PM
subject More Information

Thanks for your prompt responds and my heartily greetings to you this day, thanks also for your interests in helping me with the fund transfer and investments in your country, please promise me that you will not betray me when my inheritance funds is transferred into your account. [me never I'm a man of the ah erm McDonalds]

Dear Daddy, I wish to inform you that I am a first year Medical student of Cocody University of Abidjan Cote d’Ivoire before my father died which made it impossible for me to continue my educational carrier here. I lost my mother when I was very young, I didn't even know her. My father didn't remarry again because he loved my mother so much, so I became his only child and he took me so special and did everything for my sake and also deposited the fund in the bank for my sake and for my future.

I would also want to meet with the bank here to request for the transfer to your account as soon as possible. I want you to know that I want to leave here within the shortest possible time because I've been humiliated, harassed, and frustrated by my immediate uncles in their efforts to take over all my late father's wealth, according to African tradition, whereby if a man dies without a son, all his properties will be shared among his brothers that is (my uncles) This is why my father deposited the funds in a fixed/suspense account for further transfer to overseas bank account.

Dear Daddy, my continuous stay here is not in my best interest as my life is not guaranteed here due to the injustice, current political crisis and killing of innocent people in this country. The fund in question is in my name but a mandate was placed on the account by the depositor which is my father. He mandated the bank to transfer the funds to his foreign business partner's account which shall be provided by me, being the next of kin to the deposited funds, This is why I require a good overseas bank account where the funds will be transferred to enable me leave here as soon as possible.

Dear Daddy, since my father died, I have been on the run to avoid being killing by the people that killed my father as my father seriously warned me that I should avoid his business friends and his brothers and sisters on the event of his death because they are the people behind his untimely death. Right now as I am writing to you I am in a local hotel here for a hide out and nobody knows about it except as I am telling you now and I want you to keep it confidential for my security reasons, I must be very careful and precaution should be my watchdog.

Base on the genuineness of this transaction I must not hesitate to provide you with my Valid IDENTITY CARD and pictures for your perusal and confirmation please kindly find below my address and other information’s for your references. I am sending you these details in trust and confidence and would want you to keep them absolutely confidential for security reasons please:

My name and address:

Miss Geraldine Gerald

AV.LOT 17 Cocody Abidjan

Cote d'Ivoire West Africa,

Profession: student

My father:

Mr. Martians Gerald (blessed memory)

AV.LOT 17 Cocody Abidjan ,

Cote d'Ivoire West Africa.

Profession: Businessman (Cocoa exporter)

Official address:

Martians Gerald ETS.

Export & Import Compagnie

4eme étage, Immeuble la Roi

face de la garde de bassam

Treitchville Abidjan,

Cote d'Ivoire West Africa .

Dear Daddy, my late father was a known cocoa merchant [hmmm chocolate] in this West Africa sub-region. He was one of the big exporters of cocoa produce in this country. I will appreciate your investment advices as soon as my inheritance funds gets into your account, because I am ignorant of business and investment world, so I will rely mostly on your advice in the investment aspect of this transaction.

Please we have to proceed immediately so, send me a scanned copy of your photograph and identity or international passport document for more confidence and trust in you and to enable me open discussions with the bank in regards to the transfer. I want you to understand the need for urgency in this matter; I also want you to provide me with the following information:

1. Your Full Name:

2. Your Address:

3. Your Age:

4. Your occupation

5. Your phone & fax No:

This is for easy communication between us and to enable me fax to you all the necessary documents covering the money in the bank because seeing is believing, Above all, I want you to give me your kind assistance in every aspect to get this fund transfer to your position within few days so that I will come and stay with you for the continuation of my educational carrier while you will invest the money till such a time that I will be matured enough to face the business that you are going to negotiate for me. Please get back to me as soon as possible. Concerning my resident permit that will be after the fund is transferred into your bank account so that we will have enough money to do every thing [everything? maybe she wants to marry me].

Best wishes with Love,

Yours sincerely,

Geraldine.

------------------------------------------------------

[she sent me 4 pictures one of her passport which looks like a 3 year old done it and 3 pics of herself]

[the above it looks like it has been done in windows paint]

----------------------------------------------------------------

[so I contaced him/her/IT back]

from FJH <[email protected]>
to [email protected]
date Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 2:07 PM
subject Hello my dear child

Thank you for the email, I have read it with great interest, you are a lovely looking women, maybe if I was not a Priest we could marry? I would love to help you also find education in my country, there is a small college near me called The Grand Theft Auto College of Further Education, I have entered my details below:

1. Your Full Name:Father Jack Hobbit

2. Your Address:104 Pamelafield Avenue, Lancashire, Huncoat

3. Your Age:57

4. Your occupation: Priest and Pimp

5. Your phone & fax No:02457 124587

I hope to hear from you soon

--
may the Lord Jesus Christ bless you with the fruits of heaven, Praise the Lord.

[more soon, hopefully...]

As I sit here wondering what to do, I look out the window at the sky so blue, wishing it was night rather than day, so I could fly above the roof tops and look for my prey, down upon them in the dark of the night, looking at the moon that shines so bright...
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here as it's an ongoing bait.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why is there a website on the photos?

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Geraldine 'Gerald', the poor, extreemly beautiful, cow. We should help save her from her awful name .

Smile
Quote:

Why is there a website on the photos?

Thats the guys website.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
GothicCrow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know why I put the name of my site on the photos Sad

As I sit here wondering what to do, I look out the window at the sky so blue, wishing it was night rather than day, so I could fly above the roof tops and look for my prey, down upon them in the dark of the night, looking at the moon that shines so bright...
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never mind, can you get some 'more' photos of the lovely Ms Geraldine Gerald in even skimpier garb, if you know what I mean Wink
She's probably an ITP, so asking for the 'V' shot might be a bit naughty.

Embarassed

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GothicCrow: I thought it was a fake website that a lad gave you. Then after seeing that your username match I finally understand now.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GothicCrow, you may want to deface the photos a bit more. This can be quite easily cropped off to ge a reusable pic. (Altho these pics seem pretty harmless and easy to comy by anyway, excpet for maybe the passport.)

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic