SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Yet another West African Oil Mogul

View next topic
View previous topic

tommyhie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I get this email... blah blah blah, my dad died he left 4.3 million dollars that i need to get out of the country, I need a contact that I can trust for 1.5 million.....

So I sent him my info....

George W. Bush
(Insert Address in Texas Here) Public Record
Insert D.O.B. Here
Insert Job Title Here - I actually put "Former U.S. President"

Here is what I got in response.

Quote:

"Mr. Bush,

We attempted to contact you via telepone today. The man that answered the phone was quite nice and very inquisitive as to who I was and what my business was with you. I asured him that it was all ok and that we had business transaction to complete and I needed your bank information.

He took my name and number and promised to return my call as soon as possible. You must be very wealthy to have a person to do your business for you. We look forward to getting this money out of the current place and into your account as soon as it can be done."

This dumb ass was talking to the secret service.... LMFAO

I think the next one I might actually use Barack Obama...
Satanless
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm pretty new to this forum and baiting, but I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that as part of the 'code' that a baiter uses you should never involve third parties, and if my memory is correct, that's also breaking the law.

On top of that you shouldn't use details of a prior president's address and/or phone number. That is not baiting, that's being silly.

If I am wrong would another member correct me.

rude right wing fascist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are absolutely correct, Satanless - it is irresponsible to use such details, whether it be his actual address or a random Texas one.

Please read the guidlines stickied in the top 3 forums. They will help you understand what we tend to do here.
Quote:

This dumb ass was talking to the secret service.... LMFAO

That's probably not a wise move on your part. If it were to be traced, you'd be implicating yourself, and possibly Eater (by posting here).

We don't condone any kind of innocent third party involvement.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Juan Freizwidatt
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PLEASE don't involve innocent third parties in your baiting! The Secret Service has far more important things to do than waste time on a random call from a foreign scammer.

Please do read the FAQs and sign up for a mentor so you can really screw these scammers over.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

"please if you want your funds just pay me,!! pay me!! pay me!!"

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic