SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Car Scams on Today Tonight

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Today Tonight (current affairs type program on Aus Channel 7) ran a segment on car scams this evening. Were saying how many of the ads for cars in many of the newspapers were fake and some of the signs to look for. They also interviewed several victims, along with a West African male that was here in Aus as a "refugee" who had been acting as a mule for the payments.

Didn't know whether to laugh or cry when he kept claiming he knew nothing about scams and wasn't involved in such dealings.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The vic was from lad land? Didn't know? Never heard of it? Laughing Laughing Laughing Just go to one of their news outlets online! Wow!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Was sending the money to some friend or relative in West Africa that he was in league with and keeping 10% for himself after cashing the victims cheque.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic